第一篇:外貿業務員面試口語 商務英語口語考試
Good morning.It's a pleasure for me present myself.My name is summer, and I am a candidate for the position ofForeign trade business representative。
And I will get my bachelor degree after my graduation in June.In the past 4 years, i spend most of my time on study, i have passed CET4/6 with a ease.and i have acquired basic knowledge of international tradeboth in theory and in practice.so i have confidence in doing this work well as a foreign trade clerk.i like this job very much , i will try my best to do it well.i can bring profits to the COMPANY with my excellent job.thanks!
第二篇:外貿英語口語:外貿業務員必備的50句口語
外貿英語口語:外貿業務員必備的50句口語Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我還要再確認嗎?Is there any earlier one?還有更早一點的嗎?Could you tell me my reservation number, please?請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m.train?我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?火車通行證有折扣嗎?May I reconfirm my flight?我可以確認我的班機嗎?Are they all non-reserved seats?他們全部不預訂的嗎?Do I have to reserve a seat?我一定要預訂座位嗎?May I see a timetable?我可以看時刻表嗎?How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?Which would you prefer, a smo** seat or a non-smo** seat?你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?Do you have any other flights?When would you like to leave?Can I reconfirm by phone?我能電話確認嗎?Where can I make a reservation?我到哪里可以預訂?Do I need a reservation for the dining car?我需要預訂餐車嗎?How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?Is this a daily flight?這是每日航班嗎?Excuse me.May I get by?對不起,我可以上車嗎?How much does it cost to go there by ship?坐船到那里要花多少錢?Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消這票嗎?Check it to my final destination.把它托運到我的目的地。Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最遲要在8點30分到達機場。Take your baggage to the baggage section.把你的行李拿到行李房去。Please open your baggage.請把你行李打開。Please fill in this disembarkation card.請你填寫這張入境卡。Let me see your passport, please.I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
So our evenings will be quite full then?那幺我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你們愿意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。
Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
Thatll put us both in the picture.這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什么了。
I cant say for certain off-hand.我還不能馬上說定。
Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time tal**.有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?
Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to.盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
Weve got to report back to the head office.我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
Thank you for you cooperation.47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排
好了。
Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
英語口語培訓 http:///
第三篇:外貿業務員口語(二)
外貿業務員口語
(二)51 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.53 Welcome to our factory.54 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。55 Youll know our products better after this visit.56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
Then we could look at the production line.58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
We are running on two shifts.我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
Almost every process is computerized.幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。
We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位。
Quality is even more important than quantity.67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。
Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
Is the production line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?
All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
Whats your general impression, may I ask?
Im impressed by your approach to business.你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也許將來我們可以合作。77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
We would be glad to start business with you.我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽談中請你們多加關照。
We are happy to be of help.我們很樂意幫忙。
I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保證通力合作。
Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。
You may be interested in only some of the items.你也許對某些產品感興趣。86 I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。88 All these articles are best selling lines.所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
Your desire coincides with ours.我們雙方的愿望都是一致的。
No wonder youre so experienced.怪不得你這幺有經驗。
Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什幺時候洽談生意?
I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。
We also hope to expand our business with you.我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。96 This is our common desire.這是我們的共同愿望。
I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。
Ive read about it, but Id like to know more about it.我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
Seeing is believing.百聞不如一見。
How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?
英語口語培訓 http:///
第四篇:外貿業務員必備電話英語口語
實惠網外貿論壇編輯2011-3-11
一,生活應用篇
要找的人不在a: hello, this is carol.may i speak to miss chen?
b: yes, one moment please.i'll get her for you.a: thank you.b: i'm sorry, she's not at her room right now.a: oh, i'll call her again.自我介紹時,請注意:
1.“hello”等于是中文的 “喂”,隨時隨地可用。
2.打電話先行自我介紹是一種禮貌。電話中最常用“ this is~”的形態而不是“here is~”或“i am~”,這是打電話需要注意的。
3.“ may i speak to~” 也可以換成是 “can i speak to~” 請~聽電話。抱歉這么晚打來的說法:
1.I'm sorry to call you so late.對不起這么晚打電話來。
2.I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time.抱歉這種時候找你。(含有希望沒有打擾到你的意思)
3.I hope I didn't wake you up so early.我希望這么早沒有吵到你。
4.I'm sorry to call you so early.對不起這么早打電話來。
5.I'm sorry to bother you at this hour.很抱歉在這時打擾你。
有急事時的表達方法:
1.It's urgent.Could I have her mobilephone number?
2.Could you tell me where I can reach her?
3.This is an emergency.I need to get in contact with him right now.翻譯:
1.我有急事,可不可以告訴我她的手機號碼?
2.能不能告訴我在哪里可以找到她?
3.我有急事,需要馬上跟他聯絡。
對方不在的說法:
1.It's nothing important.沒什么重要事。
2.It's nothing urgent.Thank you ,good-bye.沒什么要緊事,謝謝您,再見。
3.I'll call her again.我會再打給她。
4.I'll call back later.我稍后會再打來。
5.Please ask Miss Chen to call me back.請陳小姐給我回電話。
6.Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能請她盡快打電話給卡洛?
7.Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please.麻煩她在七點后打電話到卡洛家。
8.Can I leave a message? 我可以留言嗎?
9.Please have her return my call.請她回電話給我。
10.Could you ask him to to call me back? 可以請他給我回電話嗎?¬r
11.Please tell her Carol called.請告訴她卡洛找她。
12.Let me call back later again.Thank you.我稍后再打電話來。謝謝你。
13.Please tell him to phone 2233-4455.請他給2233-4455回電話。
電話答錄機
This is a recording.I'm not at home now.Please leave a message after the beep.Thank you.這是電話答錄機。我現在不在家,請在“嗶”的一聲之后開始留言。謝謝!
(*: 電話答錄機 是 telephone answering machine)
This is Carol.Pleae give me a call when you are free.My number is
2244-6688.我是卡洛。有空請回電話給我。我的號碼是2244-6688.對電話答錄機留話時與一般留言無異,說出以下重點即可:
1.來電者姓名
2.來電時間
3.來電目的4.聯絡電話或方式
打公用電話
1.I'm calling from a public phone, so I'll call her again.2.I'm not at home now, so I'll call her around three o'clock again.3.May I use your phone?
4.Would you mind if I use your phone?
5.How do I get an outside line?
打錯電話
1.I'm sorry I have the wrong number.2.Is this 02-2718-5398?
3.Sorry to have bothered you.4.I'm sorry.I think I must have dialed the wrong number.5.Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344
翻譯&解析
[reply]
1.抱歉我打錯電話了。(打錯電話通常用:have the wrong number 表示)¬
2.這里是02-2718-5398嗎?
3.很抱歉打擾你了
4.很抱歉。我想我一定是打錯電話了。
O5.我可以核對一下電話號碼嗎?是不是2211-3344?
解析:9L6P
1.區域號碼是 area code
2.電話號碼的念法:
4念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.可念成 oh或 zero
* 22 可念成 two-two 或 double two
訂購商品及詢問
1.I'd like to place an order for your party dress from your catalog.2.May I order some flowers?
3.How can I pay for this item?
4.I'd like to buy the car on your TV commercial.5.Please send me your catalogue.6.Do you have any life Menu Magazine tenin stock?
7.How long will it arrive?
8.The Product you sent to me is not what I ordered.9.I'm calling about an order I placed a month ago.It hasn't arrived yet.聽不清楚
1.Sorry, I didn't catch you.對不起,我聽不懂你說的。
2.Sorry, I didn't understand.抱歉,我聽不懂。
3.Sorry, I didn't get what you said.對不起,我沒聽懂你說的話。
4.I can't hear you very well.我聽不太清楚。
5.I can barely hear you.我幾乎聽不到你說的。
7.We have a bad connection.通訊效果不太好。
8.I can't catch what you are saying.我聽不太清楚你說的話。發生上面的情況,你可以請對方在重復一遍,你可以說:
1.Pardon?請再說一遍好嗎?
2.Excuse me? 請再說一遍?
上列兩句都是對不起之意,但用在會話上,如果后面沒有接說明,并且語尾上揚,就是要對方再說一次。聽到這句話時就要知道對方要自己再說一遍。
3.I beg you pardon? 能請你再說一遍嗎?(此句有請求對方原諒及再說一次的意思)
4.Could you repeat that, please? 能請你再說一遍嗎?
5.Would you say that again? 你能再說一遍嗎?
請對方說慢點的說法:
1.Would you speak more slowly? 你能再說慢一點嗎?
2.Could you speak up a little? 你能在大聲一點嗎?¬
(speak up 大聲說=speak out):W({6S S&]
3.Would you speak more clearly? 你能再說清楚一點嗎?
4.Would you explain more for me? 可以為我解釋一遍嗎?
5.Please speak a little louder.請講大聲一點。
6.Would you slow down, please?清說慢一點好嗎?
二,工作活用篇
幫忙轉分機
1.may i have extension two-one-one?
2.can i have extension two-one-one, please?
3.may i speak to david, extension tow-one-one?
4.extension two-one-one, please.5.please connect me with extension two-one-one.6.could you put me through to the personnel department, please?
翻譯:
***通常句子都是越長越禮貌,太簡短會讓人有魯莽的感覺。
要找的人不在 可以留言嗎?
1.May/Can I leave a message?
¬2.Is it possible to leave a message?
請他回電給我-Q w R1l/p
1.Would you please ask him to call me taday? 能不能請他今天回電話給我2.Could you tell him to call me as soon as possible? 能不能請他盡快回電話給我?
3.Could you just tell him David called? 能不能告訴他大衛來過電話?
4.Could you ask him to call me back? 能不能請他回電?
5.Please tell him to call Carol at 2233-4455.請他撥打2233-4455給卡洛回電話。請問他何時回來
1.When will he be back? 他何時回來?
2.When do you expect him back? 你覺得他何時會回來?
3.Is he coming back soon? 他會馬上回來嗎?
4.Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他幾點回來?
我會再來電.I'll try again later.我會過一會兒再打來。
2.I'll call again in one hour later.我一個小時后再打來。
3.I'll call back later.我稍候再打過來。
4.Please tell him I called and I'll call him again tomorrow.請告訴他我 來過電話,并且我明天會再打給他。
要如何聯絡他
1.How can I get in touch with him? 我怎樣才能和他聯系?
2.Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告訴我怎樣才能找到他嗎
3.What's the easiest way to contact him? 什么方法可以最快找到他?
4.Could I call his mobilephone? 我可以打他的手機嗎?
請傳真/email給我1.Would you please send me the data by e-mail?
2.Could you fax the data to my office?
3.Would you send the data by fax?
4.Could you post the data to me
知公司名并自我介紹
¬1.Franklin Company Personnel Department.富蘭克林公司人事部。
2.Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富蘭克林公司。我可以為你服務嗎?
3.Personnel Department.This is Carol/Carol speaking.人事部,我是卡洛
*辦公室電話最重要的就是禮貌,所以不論是接電話或打電話,都應該先報自己及公司的名字。請問找那位
Who would you like to talk to/speak to? 請問找哪位?他在忙線中
1.Her line is busy at the moment.Can somebody else help you? 她正在通電話,別的人可以幫你嗎?
2.He's on another line right now.他現在正在接另外一個電話。
3.He's talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you? 他正在接長途電話,有什么我可以幫你嗎?
第五篇:外貿業務員必備50句英語口語
外貿業務員必備50句英語口語
發表時間:2007年11月08日 09時31分 評論/瀏覽(1/939)Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我還要再確認嗎?Is there any earlier one?還有更早一點的嗎?Could you tell me my reservation number, please?請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m.train?我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?Could you change my flight date from London to
Tokyo?請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?火車通行證有折扣嗎?7 May I reconfirm my flight?我可以確認我的班機嗎?Are they all non-reserved seats?他們全部不預訂的嗎?Do I have to reserve a seat?我一定要預訂座位嗎?May I see a timetable?我可以看時刻表嗎?How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smokingseat?你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?Do you have any other flights?When would you like to leave?Can I reconfirm by phone?我能電話確認嗎?Where can I make a reservation?我到哪里可以預訂?Do I need a reservation for the dining car?我需要預訂餐車嗎?18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to
arrive?火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?Is this a daily flight?這是每日航班嗎?Excuse me.May I get by?對不起,我可以上車嗎?How much does it cost to go there by ship?坐船到那里要花多少錢?22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消這票嗎?Check it to my final destination.把它托運到我的目的地。Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the
latest.最遲要在8點30分到達機場。Take your baggage to the baggage section.把你的行李拿到行李房去。26 Please open your baggage.請把你行李打開。Please fill in this disembarkation card.請你填寫這張入境卡。28 Let me see your passport, please.I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is apleasant one.我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is
convenient of you right now.如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安
排的問題。
I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be madethen.如果他有什么意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for ourtalks?我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
So our evenings will be quite full then?那幺我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right withyou.如果你們愿意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。
Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during theday.我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
Thatll put us both in the picture.這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be
needing.那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什么了。
I cant say for certain off-hand.我還不能馬上說定。
Better have something we can get our hands on rather than justspend all our time talking.有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two
here?你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?
Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to.盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
Weve got to report back to the head office.我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
Thank you for you cooperation.47 Weve arranged our schedule without any
trouble.我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and yourfriends.Would you please have a look at
it?這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?49 If you have any questions on the details,feel free toask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
I can see you have put a lot of time into
it.我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。