第一篇:外貿口語學習心得
外貿口語學習心得
對于外貿來說,英語水平的高低直接影響著我們的工作,如何能夠提高英語,幾乎是所有外貿人共同關心的話題,我在這段時間里根據自己的英語學習,總結出一點學習方法,希望大家共同交流。
第一,對于詞匯方面,我每天都要背誦至少50個單詞,尤其是關于外貿方面的,其實盡管工作都很忙,但背誦50個單詞還是很輕松的,一些外貿 術語 的單詞我們其實都學過,只要特殊記一下它的外貿 術語 意思就可以了,關鍵是我們要選擇什么樣的資料去找單詞,我現在用的資料是上??茖W技術文獻出版社出版的《外經貿英語函電》和一本《 外貿英語 口語》,因為這兩本資料都是關于外貿英語 的,又是平時經??吹模槐硢卧~時還可以結合課本,能達到事半功倍的效果。
第二,對于口語方面,我的做法是直接利用外貿口語資料,比如《外貿英語口語 》,每一天的下午我要預習一下,記下陌生的單詞,第二天早上上班之前找一個清凈的地方大聲的朗讀,至少要7遍,這樣不但能熟悉課文,還能達到條件反射式的效果和對口腔及舌頭的鍛煉,使得發音更標準,當然了,最主要的作用還在于提高我們的口語能力。另外,光自己讀還是不夠的,還要找機會接觸老外,哪怕是只是聽他們說對我們也是一種提高。
第三,對于聽力方面,我的做法是多聽,在工作之余多聽聽英語,尤其是在環境不是很寧靜的條件下去聽,這樣的效果會更好一些,因為以后我們接觸客戶的時候還有可能在車間里,那樣嘈雜的環境對于要聽懂客戶說什么更是難上加難,所以我經常找嘈雜一點的環境去練習聽力,我的方法是外貿英語 現實英語,外貿英語方面我用的還是《外貿英語口語 》,它是帶有聽力磁帶的,這樣在我每學一課的時候,可以集單詞背誦,口語練習,聽力聯系于一體。另外就是在看一些英語教學式的電影,我現在看的是《走遍美國》,不是很難,基本上都能聽懂。對于聽力同口語方面,近段我也用一款英語軟件,它對聽力,口語都很好,圖像學習,我個人覺得很好,但因人而異。
第四,對于閱讀和書寫方面,其實這兩個關聯最大了,就好比我們中國的古話"熟讀唐詩三百首,不會吟詩也會吟!“平時多看一些英文書籍,看的多了自然就知道怎么寫了,就好比我們當中有很多人喜歡武俠小說,所以有很多人的文才就很好,這是一個道理的,另一方面,平時多寫一些英文的東西,對于閱讀能力的也是大有益處的,我平時喜歡用英語寫一些小隨筆,而且我與我的朋友經常用英語聊天。這些都對英語的讀寫能力有很大的助益的!一定要記住一點,英語的讀和寫是相輔相成的。
學習永無止境,想要做好外貿,除了學習英語之外,還要學習團隊管理和客戶關系管理知識。華邦外貿商學院,是一個專為外貿出口企業管理者搭建的學習和知識共享的平臺,聘請多位著名企業管理專家,講解如何快速打造高績效的團隊,讓外貿出口企業贏得更多海外訂單。
第二篇:外貿常用口語分享
We’ve received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.我們已經收到了上星期天你方寄來的樣品。
We’ve got here our sales samples Type 1.and Type 2.這里是一號和二號樣貨。Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.我們的質量完全以貨樣為準。
We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.我們銷售產品是以貨樣為標準,而不是憑過去任何一批貨的質量。
You can see the difference between these grades.你可以看看這些等級的差別。these two grades are very much in demand.這兩種等級(的貨)目前需求甚殷。We are in urgent need of these two grades.我們現在急需這兩種等級的貨。
the colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.這批貨的顏色比上批要暗許多。
No doubt you’ve received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.你們一定收到了質量低劣產品的到貨抽樣。
I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.我必須通知貨物的規格。
Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?你們收到了按我方目錄所列的產品規格了嗎?
the quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.質量無問題,只是式樣有點過時。We found the goods didn’t aGREe with the original patterns.我們發現貨物與原式樣不符。
the new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.那新產品圖案新穎,色澤鮮艷。
We’re here to discuss the trade marks of your products.我們來談談貴產品的商標一事。
Please send me the detailed specification of the pipes you want.So I can send a accurate quote to you.
第三篇:外貿口語
賣火柴的小女孩
It was the last night of the year.It was snowing heavily and the ominous sky had grown dark.A poor little girl was walking bare-foot through the streets trying to find people to buy her matches.She had had slippers on when she left home.But they were too big.She had lost them when she crossed the wide and deep street.So then she continued walking along without her slippers.The sad girl looked as thin as the matches that she was selling.She had already been walking in the wind and snow for a whole day.No one had bought anything from her;no one had given her even a copper penny.She was shivering with cold, yet she did not dare to go home.If she did not bring money home, her father would beat her.Besides, her home was as cold as the street.As her legs could no longer carry her, she sat down at the corner of the street.How fine it would be if she had a little fire before her!She drew a match from the box and struck it against the wall.Oh, how it burned!The girl struck one match after another.It really seemed as if she was sitting by a great beautiful stove.When the little fire was burning, in her imagination she saw a lot of fine things: a Christmas tree, a goose, and so on.It also seemed to her that her long dead grandmother was standing by her.She was the only person who had been good to her.The next day the New Year’s sun was shinning upon the little body that was lying there with the pile of burned matches.The poor girl had gently frozen to death on the last day of the Old Year.繞口令
Betty bought a bit of butter, “But” said she “this butter is bitter.If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter” So, She bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter, and it made her bitter batter better.
第四篇:外貿常用口語
外貿常用口語
1.It?s very kind of you to come and meet me at the airport,Miss Wang.王小姐,您能到機場來接我真是太客氣了。
2.We will do our best to ship the goods as early as possible,and we feel sure that the shipment will be satisfactory to you in every respect.我們將盡力早日裝運,并相信你方對這批貨物會全方位滿意。
3.I believe that our pleasure cooperation over the years has proved us trustworthy partners.我相信多年的友好合作,我們已經成了可信賴的伙伴。
4.Talking about food,I have two favorites: one is Chinese food,the other is French food.談到食品,我有兩個愛好,一是中國食品,另一個就是法國食品。
5.My secretary will send the contract with my signature to your hotel 2:00 this afternoon.今天下午兩點,我的秘書將把我簽過的合同送到您的賓館。
6.If you should encounter any inconveniences,please do not hesitate to let me know,and I?ll be very glad to help you out.您若有不便之處,請隨時直言相告,我將很樂意為您排憂解難。
7.Our way of packing has been widely accepted by other clients,and we have received no complaints whatsoever up to now.我們的包裝方式已經被其他客戶廣泛接受,目前為止還沒有任何投拆。
8.I would like to bend the rules a little if possible,but we only accept D/P if the amount is under USD2,000.如果可以的話可以改變一下規則,但是如果金額在2000美元以下,我們只接受D/P
9.I hope your trip to China will mark the beginning of longstanding cooperation between us.我希望這次中國之行標志著我們之間長期穩定的業務合作的開始。
10.If you can reduce the price by 2% and give us three months to raise money,we?d be willing to give you a 10% down payment.如果你愿意把價格降低2%,并且給我們三個月的時間籌款,我們就愿先付10%的訂金。
11.I?m afraid our manager will not be available till tomorrow afternoon……
恐怕我們經理要到明天下午才有空。
12.Anyway,compared with the prices of similar products on the international market,our price has always been on the low side.不管怎么樣,比較世界市場上相同產品的價格,我們的價格總是很低的。
13.We can certainly do this,but it is subject to an additional premium,because our CIF quotation doesn?t include this risk.我們當然可以照辦,但戰爭險要交額外的保險費,因為我們的 CIF 報價沒有包括這種附別。
14.Last year our turnover reached $ 1million,a 10-year high.去年我們的出口額達到了100萬,創十年之最高。
15.I?m afraid I?m not in a position to give you an immediate answer.I?ll have to consult my head office.我恐怕不能立即給你答復,我要先和總公司聯系一下。
16.Our corporation was established in 1964 and has now over twenty branches overseas.我們公司創建于1964年,現在國外有二十幾個分公司。
17.So now we can offer you 10,000 pieces of Art.NO.17 at US $ 80 per piece CIFC5% London for shipment in May.現在我們向你們報價十七號貨1萬件,每件成本加運保費至倫敦80美元,含傭5%,5月份裝運。
18.But your products are still new to our market,and we need to do a lot of work and send a lot of money on the sales promotion.但是你們的產品在我們的市場上還是新產品,我們在促銷上需要做很多工作花費大量金錢
19.We?re now looking to the American market to sell our new generation of color TV sets.我們對新一代彩電在美國市場上的銷售寄予厚望
20.The designs and colors of our products will almost exactly match your needs.我們產品的設計和顏色將與你們的要求十分匹配
21.I do hope you?ll visit us someday soon so that we may return your kindness and warm hospitality.我希望您們將可以很快訪問我們,以便我們回報您們的熱情招待
22.Such products are widely sold in markets abroad.And they are gaining popularity because of their fine quality and competitive prices.因為具有高質量和價格上的競爭優勢,我們的產品在國外市場上很暢銷
23.But you know fully well that our product is of superior quality.Other products can?t be compared with it.你完全知道,我們的產品質量是上好的,其他產品不能與之媲美
24.It?s my greatest pleasure to introduce Mr.Johnson to you.Mr.Johnson is the CEO of our biggest trading partner,the Atlantic Industrial Corporation.我很榮幸,向你介紹約翰遜先生,約翰遜先生,是我們最好的貿易伙伴——太平洋工業公司的首席執行官。
25.Should your prices be competitive,we will be prepared to increase our order by 500 dozen.如果你的價格具有競爭性,我們將準備增加500打的定單
26.This is the busiest street in the city.It?s the commercial and cultural center here.這是這兒最繁華的街道,是本市的商業和文化中心。
27.Thank you for your hospitality.I look forward to meeting your general manager.感謝你們的盛情邀請,我也期待著與總經理先生見面。
28.On behalf of our company,I?d like to say how delighted we are to receive you here.謹代表我方公司,很高興地在此迎接你
29.Pure silk garments are our best selling goods.They sell very fast every year.真絲 服裝 是我們暢銷品,每年都銷售量都很大。
30.We always keep an eye on customers? preference and make our products according to what our customers need,want and like.我們總是密切注視消費者的喜好,根本消費者需求、喜好,生產我們的產品。
31.This is a beautiful city in northwestern part of China.We hope you?ll enjoy your stay here.這是中國西北部一座美麗的城市,我們希望你們在此有一愉快的行程。
32.I?ve had a very pleasant stay here.My trip to China have been both enjoyable and productive.我在此地的停留非常愉快,我的中國之行十分盡興且收獲不少。
33.I do hope you will visit us someday soon so that we may return your kindness and hospitality.我希望您們將可以很快訪問我們,以便我們回報您們的熱情招待
34.I?m afraid we?ll have a hard time persuading our users to accept the new products.要說服用戶接受我們的新產品,恐怕是需要一些時間
35.The designs and colors of your products will almost exactly match your needs.我們產品的設計和顏色將與你們的要求十分匹配
36.The articles can be made specially according to your own specifications.我們可以根據你們提供的規格定做產品。
37.We?ve had a very good business relationship over the past years.I think this transaction would be more promising if you could make an appropriate reduction.在過去的幾年中,我們已經建立了良好的商業關系。我想如果你能適當降低價格,達成這筆交易是很有希望的。(是有“錢”景的,是有“錢”途的)
38.Though we?ve only been here for one day,we?re already deeply impressed by your hospitality and thoughtfulness.雖然我們在此只作一天的停留,但你們的盛情招待和周到服務已給我們留下了深刻的印象
39.Mr.Smith,I wonder if you have any particular preferences?
史密斯先生,不知您有什么特別的口味?
40.I will study your offer with my colleagues and give you a definite reply in three days.我將跟同事們研究一下,三天之內給你確切答復。
第五篇:《外貿口語》
第一次接待客戶該說啥
歡迎語句Welcome to our company歡迎光臨我們公司
Is this your first visit to our plant第一次來我們公司嗎?
Is there anything you are particularly interested in?對我們的什么東西感興趣嗎?2 請對方詢問
Please feel free to ask any questions you want沒關系,請隨便問什么吧
Please stop me if you have anything to ask有什么就隨便問吧
Just let me know if you have any questions還有什么問題嗎?
實用語句(2)
1.介紹個別部門
Our Administration Department is over there我們的行政部在那邊
I will show you our Marketing Department我帶你去看看我們的市場推廣部
Allow me to show you our showroom請允許我帶你去看看展覽室吧
2.關于銷路
There is a great demand for this product這種產品很好銷
The goods are much in demand這種產品很熱銷This model is hot welcomeed by our clients這種產品深受我們的客戶歡迎
實用語句(3)
1.議價
Would it be possible to have changes in price?價格不能變了嗎?
I think the price is not competitive enough我想這個價格沒有足夠的 競爭力I am afraid the price is not acceptable恐怕我不能接受這個價格
2.還價
We can reduce the price by 30% if your order is big enough
如果你訂購量夠大的話價格可以降30%
We can reduce our price to the level you suggested 我們可以降低價格到你的要求實用語句(4)
介紹新產品
This is our lastest model這是我們的最新模型
Would you like to take a look at our new products?想看看我們的新產品嗎?Have you come across this kind of products before?您以前見過這種產品嗎?We hightly recommend this kind of products我們極力推薦這中產品 作出保證We guarantee that those misprinted user manuals will be replace
我們保證這些印錯的用戶手冊將被換掉
We promise to deliver the goods before 4 oclock this afternoon
我們答應您今天下午四點鐘前把貨送到
Please let us know if the goods are not in good condition請告訴我們實話是否貨物不好實用語句(6)
解釋原因
Please understand we are processing your order as quickly as we can
您應該知道我們正在盡快地趕工
I will check and see what went wrong
我來查查看錯在那里
It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine
如果當時有一個工程師看一下該設備情況會好得多
Please accept our apologies for the delay送貨遲了請接受我們的道歉
I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process很對不起肯定是生產工序出錯啦
實用語句(7)
詢問詳情
What exactly is the problem?確實的問題是什么?
Can you give me the order number?請告訴我訂單號好嗎?
What is the actual quantity stated?實際的數量說明什么?
實用語句(8)
討論合約內容
When can we discuss the contract?什么時候我們可以商量簽約
We would like to discuss the means of delivery detai我們想詳細商談送貨條款There are some points we have not worked out還有一些要點我們還沒達成一致實用語句(9)
不能立即決定
I can not give you a definte answer right now我不能馬上給您一個明確的答復Please let me think it over讓我再考慮考慮周全吧
Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon?下午再給您答復好嗎?實用語句(10)
在簽約之前
When can we sign the contract?我們什么時候簽約?
Are you ready to sign?您準備好簽約了嗎?
Are you satisfied to the contract?對這合同滿意嗎?
1.I have heard a lot about you 久聞大名
2.We have met 我們見過面
3.Can you spare me a few minutes? 我能占用你幾分鐘時間嗎?
4.Give me a lift 送我一程
5.It's my treat this time 這次我請客
6.it's up to you由你決定
7.i don't mean it我不是故意的8.Great minds think alike英雄所見略同
9.don't tease her別再嘲弄她了
10.anything you say一切聽你的now you're really talking.說得對same to you彼此彼此that sounds reasonable聽起來蠻合理的may you succeed祝你成功i can't follow you我不懂你說的16:be it so就這樣吧!
17.beg your pardon?對不起
18.i cross my heart我發誓是真的19.god bless you上帝保佑你
20.he always talks big他老是吹牛
That’s what counts.那才是重要的。
That makes me feel a little better.那使我感覺稍微好些。
Look at the bright side.看看光明的一面。
That’s understandable.那可以理解。
Don’t let it get you down.別為此氣餒。
Things will get better.事情會好轉的。
Don’t give up.別放棄。
We all have bad days sometimes.我們都會有不順利的時候。
I know how you feel.我知道你的感受。
I’m here for you.有什么要幫忙的,我就在你身邊。
1.Your satisfaction is guaranteed.包你滿意
2.You should take advantage of it.你應該好好利用這個機會。
3.My mind is made up.我心意已決。
4.I have been an admirer of yours for many years.我多年來都是你的愛慕者。
5.If you need any help, just call.需要任何協助,盡管打電話來。
2.1.Let's get together sometime.有時間我們聚一下吧。
2.Let's call it a day.我們今天就到這兒吧。
3.It will do you good.這會對你有好處。
4.I'm working on it.我正在努力。
5.Are you doing anything this afternoon?你今天下午有安排嗎?
3.1.I'll check for you? 我為你查一下
2.I'm afraid I won't be free then.恐怕我那會兒沒空
3.You're going the wrong way.你走錯方面了
4.I often work out.我經常參加體育鍛煉
5.Please bring your own bottle.請自帶酒水
what's on your mind?你在想什么?
first come first served 先到先得
any day will do哪一天都行
be it so就這樣吧
better luck next time.一次會更好
you are pulling my leg你在開我玩笑吧
you set me up你出賣我that's the idea正是這個意思
that's all i need我只需要這些
surprised to see you看到你真是驚喜
speaking of the devil說曹操,曹操到
1.Could you give me your phone number? 能給我你的電話號碼嗎?
2.You've been very helpful.你幫了我大忙了。
3.Thanks for coming all the way over here.謝謝你不遠萬里專程跑一趟。4.I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉,讓您久等了。
5.Let's call in sick.我們打電話請個病假吧!
1.How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么拼法?
2.It's not your fault.這不是你的錯。
3.I don't want to put you out.我不想給您添麻煩。
4.It'll work out.總會有辦法的。
(*work out 表示“進展順利”、“解決”)
5.Go for it!勇敢點兒。
1.You can count on me.你可以指望我。
2.You never know.世事難料。
3.When will it be ready? 什么時候能準備好?
4.Who is in charge here? 這里誰負責?
5.Where can I check in? 在那兒辦理登記手續?
1.You should take advantage of it.你應該好好利用這個機會。
2.You've got a point there.你說的有道理。
3.You are kidding.你開玩笑吧。
4.You should give it a try.你應該試一試。
5.You get what you pay for.一分錢一分貨。
6.Can you give me some feedback? 你能給我一些建議嗎?
7.Could you take a picture for me? 你能幫我拍照嗎?
8.Enjoy your meal.請慢慢享用吧。
9.Give my best to your family.代我向你們全家問好。
10.I enjoy your company.我喜歡有你做伴。
2..I'll keep my eyes open.我會留意的。
2.I'm just having a look.我只是隨便看看。
3.Is this seat taken? 這位子有人坐嗎?
4.It really comes in handy.有了它真是方便。
5.You shouldn't spend money foolishly.你不該隨便亂花錢。
6.It's a waste of time.這是浪費時間。
7.It's my pleasure.這是我的榮幸。
8.It's time for dinner.該吃晚飯了。
9.Keep the change.不用找了。
10.Let's celebrate!讓我們好好慶祝一下吧!
1.Please leave me alone.請別打擾我。
2.Are you used to the food here? 你習慣吃這兒的飯菜嗎?
3.Would you give me a discount? 能再便宜一些嗎?
4.I'd like to reserve a table for eight.我想訂八個人的餐。
5.I'm sorry.We're all booked up tonight 對不起,今天晚上都訂滿了。
6.You would have a ball.玩個痛快。(ball在這里不是一個球)7.I want to renew this book 我想續借我的書
8.Please turn off the power.請把電源關掉.9.How are you going to pay? 你要怎么付款?
10.What's going to be covered on the test? 考試的范圍是什么? 3.