第一篇:外貿口語經典產品介紹
A:Good morning.Anything particular you are interested in this time?We have wide varietiesfor you to choose from.They are all our best selling lines from our joint venture manufacturing company.早晨好。您有什么特別感興趣的商品嗎?我們的產品種類齊全。都是我公司最暢銷的商品。這是我們合資生產公司生產的新型產品。
B:Well,I’m interested in this ,soybean milk machine
嗯,我想看看豆漿機。
A:Good, you’re got to the right booth.We specialize in producing this kind of machine.好的,您找對地方了,我們專業生產這種機器。
B:how many different models do you offer?
你們都有什么款式?
A:Our product are available in various models and sizes.Here is our latest cataloge, which shows most of our products.To improve the working efficiency ,we have improve our design to conform to the world market.This is the one we newly developed.我們的產品擁有不同的款式和尺寸。這是最新的目錄,上面有產品介紹。為了提高工作效率,我們改進了設計,達到了世界標準。這是我們最新開發的型號。
B:Good.Is here any superiority of your products?
好的,你們的產品又有什么優勢?
A:Yes, compared with competing products,ours is smaller and lighter yet it is most advanced, reliable and user-friendly.The company executes ISO9000 in management and quality control of the products,so the quality is guaranteed.What’s more,if you use this machine, it not only Safety guaranteed but also saves time.與同類產品相比,我們的產品體積小,重量輕,設計先進,質量可靠,又易于操作。公司在管理和質量方面已經通過了ISO9000認證,質量是可以保證的。而且,使用這款機器,不僅安全得到保證,又能節省時間。
B:That’s impressive.The product gives our an edge over you competitors,Iguess.太好了。我認為你們的產品可以使我們勝過競爭對手。
A:Yes,our products is more quality functions than any others.是的,它的高品質功能是其他豆漿機無法比擬的。
B:well,I’m not sure how this works.這個怎么操作?
A:OK our Products consultant will Explain the operation flow to you.好的,我們的產品顧問會為您講解產品的操作流程。
B:Thanks.C:Sir,I’m the product consultant.Now I will tell you the operation.Used the machine first step is ,In the beginning is energized the key operate, machinery issued “du” the voice, and panel switch on the corresponding instructions Light, “full nutrition soya-bean milk” du 1, “whole doug oar” du two voice, “mung bean soya-bean milk” du three.And then soybean milk machine work process, choose other key operation doesn't work.1、在開始通電狀態下按鍵操作時,機器發出“嘟”的聲音,同時面板開關上相應指示燈亮,“全營養豆漿”嘟一聲,“全豆豆漿”嘟二聲,“綠豆豆漿”嘟三聲。
2、九陽豆漿機機器工作過程中,選擇其它按鍵操作不起作用。
B:How about the producsts the main function?
產品的主要功能怎樣?
C:This machine with three water level, 900-1100-1300, such soya-bean milk of concentration and taste can adjust, more convenient.The machine has a “heat” and “easy cleaning” button, facilitate everybody operation
本機帶有三個水位線,900-1100-1300,這樣豆漿的濃度和口味都可以調節,比較方便。本機帶有“保溫”和“易清洗”按鍵設置,方便大家的操作。
B:It’ great.Andhow about the performance-price ratio?
太好了。那產品的性價比怎樣?
C:This machine is a new listed products, function relatively complete, the current market price is higher, cost-effective 639 yuan, suitable for soya-bean milk tastes with special requirements or member more home use.本機作為新上市的產品,功能比較齊全,目前的市場售價是639元,性價比較高,適合對豆漿的口味有特殊要求或者成員較多的家庭使用。
B:How about the making effect?
C:This machine is in the manufacture process shows good performance, first noise are small, will not affect the household life
本機在制作過程中顯示出了不俗的性能,首先噪音比較小,不會影響到家居生活。
B:Well , I think your products can let us have more competitive advantage in the market.嗯,我想你們的產品讓我們在市場上更有競爭優勢。
C:Thanks for the vote of confidence,Mr Tan.This is my business card.譚先生,謝謝你的信任.這是我的名片。
B:This is my business card.Thank you for your introduction.這是我的名片。謝謝你的介紹。
C:You’re welcome.I’m look forward to hearing form you.B:Ok,Thanks.
第二篇:外貿口語
外貿英語口語
(1)We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.我們真心地希望這次交易能使我們雙方都能滿意
(2)We hope that this market trend will continue
我方希望這種市場趨勢能繼續發展下去
(3)It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon
希望你方能認真考慮這件事,并盡快答復我們
(4)We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly
希望能得到貴方的迅速答復
(5)We hope to receive your immediate answer
希望得到貴方的迅速答復
(6)We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter
希望貴方對這件事能盡早答復
(7)We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration
我方希望可以通過友好談判加以解決,而不要仲裁
(8)We look forward to your settlement at an early date.我方期待著貴方早日解決這一問題
(9)Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.如能早日解決這一問題,我方將不勝感激
(10)We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible
希望貴方能盡快解決索賠事宜
(11)We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.希望類似的麻煩將來不再發生
(12)We expect that you will offer us alower price as soon as possible.期待貴方能盡快報一個更低的價格
(13)We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.希望此事有一個圓滿的解決
(14)I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business
我希望這件不愉快的事情不會影響我們今后的貿易
(15)We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.我希望此事不會影響我們將來業務中的良好關系
(16)I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.希望這筆生意對我們雙方都會帶來好處
(17)We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations
我們希望此事不會給我們的良好關系帶來任何損害
(18)We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有無的基礎上與貴司建立業務關系
(19)In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.為了能在貴國拓寬我方的出口業務,我們希望能與你們直接建立業務關系
(20)Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us
我們希望雙方能建立互惠的貿易關系
(21)We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations
希望我們之間友好的業務關系得到進一步的發展
(22)It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you
我方希望能夠繼續同貴方保持大量的業務往來
(23)We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon
我方期待盡快收到貴方的報價
(24)I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost
希望貴方能從這一降價中看出我方真的在盡最大的努力
(25)We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.我們希望盡早與你方洽談業務
第三篇:外貿口語
賣火柴的小女孩
It was the last night of the year.It was snowing heavily and the ominous sky had grown dark.A poor little girl was walking bare-foot through the streets trying to find people to buy her matches.She had had slippers on when she left home.But they were too big.She had lost them when she crossed the wide and deep street.So then she continued walking along without her slippers.The sad girl looked as thin as the matches that she was selling.She had already been walking in the wind and snow for a whole day.No one had bought anything from her;no one had given her even a copper penny.She was shivering with cold, yet she did not dare to go home.If she did not bring money home, her father would beat her.Besides, her home was as cold as the street.As her legs could no longer carry her, she sat down at the corner of the street.How fine it would be if she had a little fire before her!She drew a match from the box and struck it against the wall.Oh, how it burned!The girl struck one match after another.It really seemed as if she was sitting by a great beautiful stove.When the little fire was burning, in her imagination she saw a lot of fine things: a Christmas tree, a goose, and so on.It also seemed to her that her long dead grandmother was standing by her.She was the only person who had been good to her.The next day the New Year’s sun was shinning upon the little body that was lying there with the pile of burned matches.The poor girl had gently frozen to death on the last day of the Old Year.繞口令
Betty bought a bit of butter, “But” said she “this butter is bitter.If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter” So, She bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter, and it made her bitter batter better.
第四篇:《外貿口語》
第一次接待客戶該說啥
歡迎語句Welcome to our company歡迎光臨我們公司
Is this your first visit to our plant第一次來我們公司嗎?
Is there anything you are particularly interested in?對我們的什么東西感興趣嗎?2 請對方詢問
Please feel free to ask any questions you want沒關系,請隨便問什么吧
Please stop me if you have anything to ask有什么就隨便問吧
Just let me know if you have any questions還有什么問題嗎?
實用語句(2)
1.介紹個別部門
Our Administration Department is over there我們的行政部在那邊
I will show you our Marketing Department我帶你去看看我們的市場推廣部
Allow me to show you our showroom請允許我帶你去看看展覽室吧
2.關于銷路
There is a great demand for this product這種產品很好銷
The goods are much in demand這種產品很熱銷This model is hot welcomeed by our clients這種產品深受我們的客戶歡迎
實用語句(3)
1.議價
Would it be possible to have changes in price?價格不能變了嗎?
I think the price is not competitive enough我想這個價格沒有足夠的 競爭力I am afraid the price is not acceptable恐怕我不能接受這個價格
2.還價
We can reduce the price by 30% if your order is big enough
如果你訂購量夠大的話價格可以降30%
We can reduce our price to the level you suggested 我們可以降低價格到你的要求實用語句(4)
介紹新產品
This is our lastest model這是我們的最新模型
Would you like to take a look at our new products?想看看我們的新產品嗎?Have you come across this kind of products before?您以前見過這種產品嗎?We hightly recommend this kind of products我們極力推薦這中產品 作出保證We guarantee that those misprinted user manuals will be replace
我們保證這些印錯的用戶手冊將被換掉
We promise to deliver the goods before 4 oclock this afternoon
我們答應您今天下午四點鐘前把貨送到
Please let us know if the goods are not in good condition請告訴我們實話是否貨物不好實用語句(6)
解釋原因
Please understand we are processing your order as quickly as we can
您應該知道我們正在盡快地趕工
I will check and see what went wrong
我來查查看錯在那里
It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine
如果當時有一個工程師看一下該設備情況會好得多
Please accept our apologies for the delay送貨遲了請接受我們的道歉
I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process很對不起肯定是生產工序出錯啦
實用語句(7)
詢問詳情
What exactly is the problem?確實的問題是什么?
Can you give me the order number?請告訴我訂單號好嗎?
What is the actual quantity stated?實際的數量說明什么?
實用語句(8)
討論合約內容
When can we discuss the contract?什么時候我們可以商量簽約
We would like to discuss the means of delivery detai我們想詳細商談送貨條款There are some points we have not worked out還有一些要點我們還沒達成一致實用語句(9)
不能立即決定
I can not give you a definte answer right now我不能馬上給您一個明確的答復Please let me think it over讓我再考慮考慮周全吧
Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon?下午再給您答復好嗎?實用語句(10)
在簽約之前
When can we sign the contract?我們什么時候簽約?
Are you ready to sign?您準備好簽約了嗎?
Are you satisfied to the contract?對這合同滿意嗎?
1.I have heard a lot about you 久聞大名
2.We have met 我們見過面
3.Can you spare me a few minutes? 我能占用你幾分鐘時間嗎?
4.Give me a lift 送我一程
5.It's my treat this time 這次我請客
6.it's up to you由你決定
7.i don't mean it我不是故意的8.Great minds think alike英雄所見略同
9.don't tease her別再嘲弄她了
10.anything you say一切聽你的now you're really talking.說得對same to you彼此彼此that sounds reasonable聽起來蠻合理的may you succeed祝你成功i can't follow you我不懂你說的16:be it so就這樣吧!
17.beg your pardon?對不起
18.i cross my heart我發誓是真的19.god bless you上帝保佑你
20.he always talks big他老是吹牛
That’s what counts.那才是重要的。
That makes me feel a little better.那使我感覺稍微好些。
Look at the bright side.看看光明的一面。
That’s understandable.那可以理解。
Don’t let it get you down.別為此氣餒。
Things will get better.事情會好轉的。
Don’t give up.別放棄。
We all have bad days sometimes.我們都會有不順利的時候。
I know how you feel.我知道你的感受。
I’m here for you.有什么要幫忙的,我就在你身邊。
1.Your satisfaction is guaranteed.包你滿意
2.You should take advantage of it.你應該好好利用這個機會。
3.My mind is made up.我心意已決。
4.I have been an admirer of yours for many years.我多年來都是你的愛慕者。
5.If you need any help, just call.需要任何協助,盡管打電話來。
2.1.Let's get together sometime.有時間我們聚一下吧。
2.Let's call it a day.我們今天就到這兒吧。
3.It will do you good.這會對你有好處。
4.I'm working on it.我正在努力。
5.Are you doing anything this afternoon?你今天下午有安排嗎?
3.1.I'll check for you? 我為你查一下
2.I'm afraid I won't be free then.恐怕我那會兒沒空
3.You're going the wrong way.你走錯方面了
4.I often work out.我經常參加體育鍛煉
5.Please bring your own bottle.請自帶酒水
what's on your mind?你在想什么?
first come first served 先到先得
any day will do哪一天都行
be it so就這樣吧
better luck next time.一次會更好
you are pulling my leg你在開我玩笑吧
you set me up你出賣我that's the idea正是這個意思
that's all i need我只需要這些
surprised to see you看到你真是驚喜
speaking of the devil說曹操,曹操到
1.Could you give me your phone number? 能給我你的電話號碼嗎?
2.You've been very helpful.你幫了我大忙了。
3.Thanks for coming all the way over here.謝謝你不遠萬里專程跑一趟。4.I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉,讓您久等了。
5.Let's call in sick.我們打電話請個病假吧!
1.How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么拼法?
2.It's not your fault.這不是你的錯。
3.I don't want to put you out.我不想給您添麻煩。
4.It'll work out.總會有辦法的。
(*work out 表示“進展順利”、“解決”)
5.Go for it!勇敢點兒。
1.You can count on me.你可以指望我。
2.You never know.世事難料。
3.When will it be ready? 什么時候能準備好?
4.Who is in charge here? 這里誰負責?
5.Where can I check in? 在那兒辦理登記手續?
1.You should take advantage of it.你應該好好利用這個機會。
2.You've got a point there.你說的有道理。
3.You are kidding.你開玩笑吧。
4.You should give it a try.你應該試一試。
5.You get what you pay for.一分錢一分貨。
6.Can you give me some feedback? 你能給我一些建議嗎?
7.Could you take a picture for me? 你能幫我拍照嗎?
8.Enjoy your meal.請慢慢享用吧。
9.Give my best to your family.代我向你們全家問好。
10.I enjoy your company.我喜歡有你做伴。
2..I'll keep my eyes open.我會留意的。
2.I'm just having a look.我只是隨便看看。
3.Is this seat taken? 這位子有人坐嗎?
4.It really comes in handy.有了它真是方便。
5.You shouldn't spend money foolishly.你不該隨便亂花錢。
6.It's a waste of time.這是浪費時間。
7.It's my pleasure.這是我的榮幸。
8.It's time for dinner.該吃晚飯了。
9.Keep the change.不用找了。
10.Let's celebrate!讓我們好好慶祝一下吧!
1.Please leave me alone.請別打擾我。
2.Are you used to the food here? 你習慣吃這兒的飯菜嗎?
3.Would you give me a discount? 能再便宜一些嗎?
4.I'd like to reserve a table for eight.我想訂八個人的餐。
5.I'm sorry.We're all booked up tonight 對不起,今天晚上都訂滿了。
6.You would have a ball.玩個痛快。(ball在這里不是一個球)7.I want to renew this book 我想續借我的書
8.Please turn off the power.請把電源關掉.9.How are you going to pay? 你要怎么付款?
10.What's going to be covered on the test? 考試的范圍是什么? 3.
第五篇:外貿口語學習心得
外貿口語學習心得
對于外貿來說,英語水平的高低直接影響著我們的工作,如何能夠提高英語,幾乎是所有外貿人共同關心的話題,我在這段時間里根據自己的英語學習,總結出一點學習方法,希望大家共同交流。
第一,對于詞匯方面,我每天都要背誦至少50個單詞,尤其是關于外貿方面的,其實盡管工作都很忙,但背誦50個單詞還是很輕松的,一些外貿 術語 的單詞我們其實都學過,只要特殊記一下它的外貿 術語 意思就可以了,關鍵是我們要選擇什么樣的資料去找單詞,我現在用的資料是上海科學技術文獻出版社出版的《外經貿英語函電》和一本《 外貿英語 口語》,因為這兩本資料都是關于外貿英語 的,又是平時經常看的,所一背單詞時還可以結合課本,能達到事半功倍的效果。
第二,對于口語方面,我的做法是直接利用外貿口語資料,比如《外貿英語口語 》,每一天的下午我要預習一下,記下陌生的單詞,第二天早上上班之前找一個清凈的地方大聲的朗讀,至少要7遍,這樣不但能熟悉課文,還能達到條件反射式的效果和對口腔及舌頭的鍛煉,使得發音更標準,當然了,最主要的作用還在于提高我們的口語能力。另外,光自己讀還是不夠的,還要找機會接觸老外,哪怕是只是聽他們說對我們也是一種提高。
第三,對于聽力方面,我的做法是多聽,在工作之余多聽聽英語,尤其是在環境不是很寧靜的條件下去聽,這樣的效果會更好一些,因為以后我們接觸客戶的時候還有可能在車間里,那樣嘈雜的環境對于要聽懂客戶說什么更是難上加難,所以我經常找嘈雜一點的環境去練習聽力,我的方法是外貿英語 現實英語,外貿英語方面我用的還是《外貿英語口語 》,它是帶有聽力磁帶的,這樣在我每學一課的時候,可以集單詞背誦,口語練習,聽力聯系于一體。另外就是在看一些英語教學式的電影,我現在看的是《走遍美國》,不是很難,基本上都能聽懂。對于聽力同口語方面,近段我也用一款英語軟件,它對聽力,口語都很好,圖像學習,我個人覺得很好,但因人而異。
第四,對于閱讀和書寫方面,其實這兩個關聯最大了,就好比我們中國的古話"熟讀唐詩三百首,不會吟詩也會吟!“平時多看一些英文書籍,看的多了自然就知道怎么寫了,就好比我們當中有很多人喜歡武俠小說,所以有很多人的文才就很好,這是一個道理的,另一方面,平時多寫一些英文的東西,對于閱讀能力的也是大有益處的,我平時喜歡用英語寫一些小隨筆,而且我與我的朋友經常用英語聊天。這些都對英語的讀寫能力有很大的助益的!一定要記住一點,英語的讀和寫是相輔相成的。
學習永無止境,想要做好外貿,除了學習英語之外,還要學習團隊管理和客戶關系管理知識。華邦外貿商學院,是一個專為外貿出口企業管理者搭建的學習和知識共享的平臺,聘請多位著名企業管理專家,講解如何快速打造高績效的團隊,讓外貿出口企業贏得更多海外訂單。