第一篇:英語外貿口語練習
外貿英語口語(求職篇)
A:well ,(Ms / Mr lin / yuan), first of all, I would like to congratualate you on your being a member on our short list for today is interview.B:Thankyou
A:Now since this is an international trade corporation, could you tell me something about this filed?
B:well , international trade is the business of buying , selling or exchanging goods with foreign countries or between countries , or between household and films in different countries.It is quite different from domestic trade in that it involves transaction of currency.A:Right,It sounds good.Anything else?
B:The earlist trade between countries was to sell each other goods that they were unable to produce themselves.Now countries also buy things they could produce themselves, but what they buy from other countries should have advantages over their own products of the same kind in quality and price.A:Right!It seems that you understand well the meaning of international trade, What are your greatest accomplishment?
B: Although I feel my greatest accomplishments are still ahead of me,I am proud of my involvement with the International Business .I made my contribution as part of that team and learned a lot in the process.
A:Right,“Are you being interviewed by any other companies?”
B:yes, I have some other options, in this particular field, but this
company is my first choice.A:Ok ,Anything else you would like to know?
B: No, not at the moment.A:All right.Thank you for coming,we will let you know the result as soon as possible.
B: Thank you
A: bye!
B: bye!
第二篇:外貿口語對話練習材料
Raw silk
B:I am glad to have the opportunity of visiting your corporation.I hope to conclude some transaction with you.S: It is a great pleasure to meet you..May I know what particular items you are interest in?
B: I am interest in your Raw silk.I have seen your catalogues.I think same of the items willfind a ready market in New York.S: Thank you for your inquiry.But on what basis are we to offer,FOB or CIF? B: I would like to have your lowest quotations, CIF New York
S:Yes,we have.Here is our CIF quotation sheet.Please have a careful look.B:Are the prices on the list firm offers?
S:During the term of validity,the prices on the list are firm offer.B:ok,I have gone over the sheet.your prices are almost 25% higher than those of Japan S:Maybe higher a little ,but the quality of our products is better than that of other suppliers,you should take it into consideration
B:I’m afraid I don’t agree with you on this point.Your prices are higher than those we have got elsewhere.S: But last month the price of raw materials has risen a lot, the international market prices also rose a lot of these
B: Based on your price, the possible of conclude the transaction is very small,because the price is obviously not in line with the market price
S: Well,in order to conclude the business, we are willing to make some concessions.B:If you can give us 20% discount, We will place a large order
S:I’m sorry ,we barely make a profit on you price.But we can give you a discount of 10%.B: ok,Considering your silk is high quality, how about US $50 per kg? S:Ok, we can meet each other half way ,we will receive your price
B: We want to order 5000 kg Raw silk
S: No problem, we can supply
B: May I know what is your regular terms of payment?
S: Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable L/C in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.B:Could you accept D/A or D/P?
S:I’m afraid it’s out of the question.We have never made any exception so far..B: Open the letter of credit, we have to pay a large deposit, which bring us a lot of trouble
S: I know, but for large orders, we must insist on payment by L / C
B: If that’s the case, we have no choice, but to accept payment by letter of credit.How long should our L/C be valid?
S: Letter of credit is valid for 15 days after the date of shipment.B: May I know how long it takes you to make delivery?
S: Usually, we deliver our good within two weeks after receipt of the letter of credit
B :What is the time of delivery about our orders?
S: I'm afraid it will be at the end of June
B: Is it possible for you tomake prompt delivery?
S: I'm very sorry, becausewe received too many orders this year, it is very difficult to do.But we will make your delivery as soon as possible
B:well, May I know what your package?
S: We usually use cardboard box packing the goods
B: You don't think that the goods might be damaged by dampness or rain ? S: Don't worry, every box lined with waterproof material
B: How to stand rough handling?
S: We will reinforce the box with metal straps.B: I want to know what your insurance clauses cover?
S: We will cover insurance against all risks and the risk of breakage
B: Very good, we hope that we can sign the contract as soon as possible S: I think so
第三篇:外貿口語
外貿英語口語
(1)We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.我們真心地希望這次交易能使我們雙方都能滿意
(2)We hope that this market trend will continue
我方希望這種市場趨勢能繼續發展下去
(3)It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon
希望你方能認真考慮這件事,并盡快答復我們
(4)We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly
希望能得到貴方的迅速答復
(5)We hope to receive your immediate answer
希望得到貴方的迅速答復
(6)We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter
希望貴方對這件事能盡早答復
(7)We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration
我方希望可以通過友好談判加以解決,而不要仲裁
(8)We look forward to your settlement at an early date.我方期待著貴方早日解決這一問題
(9)Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.如能早日解決這一問題,我方將不勝感激
(10)We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible
希望貴方能盡快解決索賠事宜
(11)We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.希望類似的麻煩將來不再發生
(12)We expect that you will offer us alower price as soon as possible.期待貴方能盡快報一個更低的價格
(13)We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.希望此事有一個圓滿的解決
(14)I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business
我希望這件不愉快的事情不會影響我們今后的貿易
(15)We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.我希望此事不會影響我們將來業務中的良好關系
(16)I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.希望這筆生意對我們雙方都會帶來好處
(17)We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations
我們希望此事不會給我們的良好關系帶來任何損害
(18)We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有無的基礎上與貴司建立業務關系
(19)In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.為了能在貴國拓寬我方的出口業務,我們希望能與你們直接建立業務關系
(20)Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us
我們希望雙方能建立互惠的貿易關系
(21)We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations
希望我們之間友好的業務關系得到進一步的發展
(22)It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you
我方希望能夠繼續同貴方保持大量的業務往來
(23)We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon
我方期待盡快收到貴方的報價
(24)I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost
希望貴方能從這一降價中看出我方真的在盡最大的努力
(25)We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.我們希望盡早與你方洽談業務
第四篇:外貿口語
賣火柴的小女孩
It was the last night of the year.It was snowing heavily and the ominous sky had grown dark.A poor little girl was walking bare-foot through the streets trying to find people to buy her matches.She had had slippers on when she left home.But they were too big.She had lost them when she crossed the wide and deep street.So then she continued walking along without her slippers.The sad girl looked as thin as the matches that she was selling.She had already been walking in the wind and snow for a whole day.No one had bought anything from her;no one had given her even a copper penny.She was shivering with cold, yet she did not dare to go home.If she did not bring money home, her father would beat her.Besides, her home was as cold as the street.As her legs could no longer carry her, she sat down at the corner of the street.How fine it would be if she had a little fire before her!She drew a match from the box and struck it against the wall.Oh, how it burned!The girl struck one match after another.It really seemed as if she was sitting by a great beautiful stove.When the little fire was burning, in her imagination she saw a lot of fine things: a Christmas tree, a goose, and so on.It also seemed to her that her long dead grandmother was standing by her.She was the only person who had been good to her.The next day the New Year’s sun was shinning upon the little body that was lying there with the pile of burned matches.The poor girl had gently frozen to death on the last day of the Old Year.繞口令
Betty bought a bit of butter, “But” said she “this butter is bitter.If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter” So, She bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter, and it made her bitter batter better.
第五篇:《外貿口語》
第一次接待客戶該說啥
歡迎語句Welcome to our company歡迎光臨我們公司
Is this your first visit to our plant第一次來我們公司嗎?
Is there anything you are particularly interested in?對我們的什么東西感興趣嗎?2 請對方詢問
Please feel free to ask any questions you want沒關系,請隨便問什么吧
Please stop me if you have anything to ask有什么就隨便問吧
Just let me know if you have any questions還有什么問題嗎?
實用語句(2)
1.介紹個別部門
Our Administration Department is over there我們的行政部在那邊
I will show you our Marketing Department我帶你去看看我們的市場推廣部
Allow me to show you our showroom請允許我帶你去看看展覽室吧
2.關于銷路
There is a great demand for this product這種產品很好銷
The goods are much in demand這種產品很熱銷This model is hot welcomeed by our clients這種產品深受我們的客戶歡迎
實用語句(3)
1.議價
Would it be possible to have changes in price?價格不能變了嗎?
I think the price is not competitive enough我想這個價格沒有足夠的 競爭力I am afraid the price is not acceptable恐怕我不能接受這個價格
2.還價
We can reduce the price by 30% if your order is big enough
如果你訂購量夠大的話價格可以降30%
We can reduce our price to the level you suggested 我們可以降低價格到你的要求實用語句(4)
介紹新產品
This is our lastest model這是我們的最新模型
Would you like to take a look at our new products?想看看我們的新產品嗎?Have you come across this kind of products before?您以前見過這種產品嗎?We hightly recommend this kind of products我們極力推薦這中產品 作出保證We guarantee that those misprinted user manuals will be replace
我們保證這些印錯的用戶手冊將被換掉
We promise to deliver the goods before 4 oclock this afternoon
我們答應您今天下午四點鐘前把貨送到
Please let us know if the goods are not in good condition請告訴我們實話是否貨物不好實用語句(6)
解釋原因
Please understand we are processing your order as quickly as we can
您應該知道我們正在盡快地趕工
I will check and see what went wrong
我來查查看錯在那里
It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine
如果當時有一個工程師看一下該設備情況會好得多
Please accept our apologies for the delay送貨遲了請接受我們的道歉
I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process很對不起肯定是生產工序出錯啦
實用語句(7)
詢問詳情
What exactly is the problem?確實的問題是什么?
Can you give me the order number?請告訴我訂單號好嗎?
What is the actual quantity stated?實際的數量說明什么?
實用語句(8)
討論合約內容
When can we discuss the contract?什么時候我們可以商量簽約
We would like to discuss the means of delivery detai我們想詳細商談送貨條款There are some points we have not worked out還有一些要點我們還沒達成一致實用語句(9)
不能立即決定
I can not give you a definte answer right now我不能馬上給您一個明確的答復Please let me think it over讓我再考慮考慮周全吧
Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon?下午再給您答復好嗎?實用語句(10)
在簽約之前
When can we sign the contract?我們什么時候簽約?
Are you ready to sign?您準備好簽約了嗎?
Are you satisfied to the contract?對這合同滿意嗎?
1.I have heard a lot about you 久聞大名
2.We have met 我們見過面
3.Can you spare me a few minutes? 我能占用你幾分鐘時間嗎?
4.Give me a lift 送我一程
5.It's my treat this time 這次我請客
6.it's up to you由你決定
7.i don't mean it我不是故意的8.Great minds think alike英雄所見略同
9.don't tease her別再嘲弄她了
10.anything you say一切聽你的now you're really talking.說得對same to you彼此彼此that sounds reasonable聽起來蠻合理的may you succeed祝你成功i can't follow you我不懂你說的16:be it so就這樣吧!
17.beg your pardon?對不起
18.i cross my heart我發誓是真的19.god bless you上帝保佑你
20.he always talks big他老是吹牛
That’s what counts.那才是重要的。
That makes me feel a little better.那使我感覺稍微好些。
Look at the bright side.看看光明的一面。
That’s understandable.那可以理解。
Don’t let it get you down.別為此氣餒。
Things will get better.事情會好轉的。
Don’t give up.別放棄。
We all have bad days sometimes.我們都會有不順利的時候。
I know how you feel.我知道你的感受。
I’m here for you.有什么要幫忙的,我就在你身邊。
1.Your satisfaction is guaranteed.包你滿意
2.You should take advantage of it.你應該好好利用這個機會。
3.My mind is made up.我心意已決。
4.I have been an admirer of yours for many years.我多年來都是你的愛慕者。
5.If you need any help, just call.需要任何協助,盡管打電話來。
2.1.Let's get together sometime.有時間我們聚一下吧。
2.Let's call it a day.我們今天就到這兒吧。
3.It will do you good.這會對你有好處。
4.I'm working on it.我正在努力。
5.Are you doing anything this afternoon?你今天下午有安排嗎?
3.1.I'll check for you? 我為你查一下
2.I'm afraid I won't be free then.恐怕我那會兒沒空
3.You're going the wrong way.你走錯方面了
4.I often work out.我經常參加體育鍛煉
5.Please bring your own bottle.請自帶酒水
what's on your mind?你在想什么?
first come first served 先到先得
any day will do哪一天都行
be it so就這樣吧
better luck next time.一次會更好
you are pulling my leg你在開我玩笑吧
you set me up你出賣我that's the idea正是這個意思
that's all i need我只需要這些
surprised to see you看到你真是驚喜
speaking of the devil說曹操,曹操到
1.Could you give me your phone number? 能給我你的電話號碼嗎?
2.You've been very helpful.你幫了我大忙了。
3.Thanks for coming all the way over here.謝謝你不遠萬里專程跑一趟。4.I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉,讓您久等了。
5.Let's call in sick.我們打電話請個病假吧!
1.How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么拼法?
2.It's not your fault.這不是你的錯。
3.I don't want to put you out.我不想給您添麻煩。
4.It'll work out.總會有辦法的。
(*work out 表示“進展順利”、“解決”)
5.Go for it!勇敢點兒。
1.You can count on me.你可以指望我。
2.You never know.世事難料。
3.When will it be ready? 什么時候能準備好?
4.Who is in charge here? 這里誰負責?
5.Where can I check in? 在那兒辦理登記手續?
1.You should take advantage of it.你應該好好利用這個機會。
2.You've got a point there.你說的有道理。
3.You are kidding.你開玩笑吧。
4.You should give it a try.你應該試一試。
5.You get what you pay for.一分錢一分貨。
6.Can you give me some feedback? 你能給我一些建議嗎?
7.Could you take a picture for me? 你能幫我拍照嗎?
8.Enjoy your meal.請慢慢享用吧。
9.Give my best to your family.代我向你們全家問好。
10.I enjoy your company.我喜歡有你做伴。
2..I'll keep my eyes open.我會留意的。
2.I'm just having a look.我只是隨便看看。
3.Is this seat taken? 這位子有人坐嗎?
4.It really comes in handy.有了它真是方便。
5.You shouldn't spend money foolishly.你不該隨便亂花錢。
6.It's a waste of time.這是浪費時間。
7.It's my pleasure.這是我的榮幸。
8.It's time for dinner.該吃晚飯了。
9.Keep the change.不用找了。
10.Let's celebrate!讓我們好好慶祝一下吧!
1.Please leave me alone.請別打擾我。
2.Are you used to the food here? 你習慣吃這兒的飯菜嗎?
3.Would you give me a discount? 能再便宜一些嗎?
4.I'd like to reserve a table for eight.我想訂八個人的餐。
5.I'm sorry.We're all booked up tonight 對不起,今天晚上都訂滿了。
6.You would have a ball.玩個痛快。(ball在這里不是一個球)7.I want to renew this book 我想續借我的書
8.Please turn off the power.請把電源關掉.9.How are you going to pay? 你要怎么付款?
10.What's going to be covered on the test? 考試的范圍是什么? 3.