第一篇:外貿英語常用句子
1.We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.鑒于我方專營日本輕工業產品出口業務,我方愿與貴方在這方面開展貿易。
2.Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.我們經營的商品主要是工藝品。
3.We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.我們經營這類商品已有二十多年的歷史了。
4.Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.來函收悉,得知貴方愿與我方建立業務關系,我們表示同意。
5.In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.為了使貴方對我方經營的紡織品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目錄,供細閱。
6.We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.我們愿和貴公司建立業務關系。
7.We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.我們很樂意同貴公司建立業務關系。
8.We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.現在我們借此機會致函貴公司,希望和貴公司建立業務關系。
9.We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.我們特此致函是想與貴方建立業務關系。
10.Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.你方想同我建立貿易伙伴關系。
11.We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.我們從中國駐倫敦大使館的商務參贊處得知你們的名字和地址。
~
12.By the courtesy of Mr.Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.承蒙布萊克先生的介紹,我們得知貴公司的名稱和地址。
13.We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.我們愿意與貴公司建立業務關系。
14.Your firm has been introduced(recommended, passed on)to us by Maple Company.楓葉公司向我方介紹了貴公司。
15.Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.我們之間的相互了解與合作必將促成今后重要的生意。
16.Glad to see you in your company.很高興在貴公司見到您。
17.It’s only half an hour’s car ride.只有半小時的車程。
18.Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.如果我們能去的話,那么就明天下午三點鐘吧。
19.It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.如果你們能將你們的銷售統計資料寄給我們,那可就太有幫助了。
20.We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.我們希望你們能將相關資料寄給我們。方建立業務關系的愿望與我方是一致的。
第二篇:外貿英語句子一
外貿英語句子一
1.Moreover, We’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。
2.I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.相信我上周的報價是最好的。
3.No other buyers have bid higher than this price.沒有別的買主的出價高于此價。
4.My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。
5.We have received offers recently ,most of which are below 100 U.S.dollars.我們最近的報價大多數都在100美元以下。
6.Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.詢盤一般由買方發出。
7.Mr.Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.貝克先生來北京向中國紡織公司進行詢價。、8.Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.詢盤如此之多,我們只能分給你們200箱貨。
9.Enquiries are dwindling.詢盤正在減少。
10.Enquiries are dried up.詢盤正在絕跡。
第三篇:外貿英語函電句子翻譯
Unit7
1、凡根據本信用證的條件開出并提示的匯票,本行保證對出票人,背書人及善意持有人履行付款義務。
Provided such drafts are drawn and presented inaccordance with the terms of this credit.We hereby engage with the drawers, endorsers and bona-fide holders the said drafts shall be honoured on presentation.2、只要附有聯運提單,在任何港口都可以轉船。
Transhipment are permitted at any port against through bill of landing.3、此信用證的匯票必須在...或之前在中國議付,次日之后匯票滿期。
Draft(s)drawn under this credit must be negotiated in China on or before...after which date this credit expires.4、單據必須在已裝運提單日期。。天之內提示議付。
Documents must presented for negotiation within...days before the on board date of lading.5、不少于兩份的全套清潔,空白抬頭,空白背書的海運提單。
Complete set of not less than two clean Ocean Bills of Lading to order and blank endorsed.6、已裝船提單應作為基本條件,并在其上注明運費已付的字樣。提單必須包括下列詳述的貨物。簡式提單恕不接受。
Shipped on Board Bills of Lading are essential and the statement Freight paid must appear thereon.The Bills of Lading must cover shipment as detailed below.Short from Bills of Lading are not acceptable.7、特別條款:單據必須在提單或其他裝船單據簽發日期之后14天內提示。Special conditionso :Documents have to be presented within 14 days after the date of issue of the bills of lading or other shipping documents.Unit12
1、建議你方以后以寄售方式發運不銹鋼餐具。
We suggest you ship your Stainless Steel Cutlery on consignment in future.2、接受我方寄售貨物的報盤,你方將不承擔任何風險,因為我方將支付未售出商品退貨的所有費用。
If you accept our consignment offer you won't ran any risk, for we will bear all the expences for the return of unsold goods.3、請你方在行情下跌前將寄售貨物售出。
Please sell the consignment before the price go down.4、我們對你方出售這筆寄售化物的拖延甚感失望,希望盡快得到有關消息。
We fell much disappointed at your delay of selling the consignment ,and we hope to get news about it from you as soon as possible.5、希望你方對我方目前經營寄售的情況滿意,并在以后給予更多的機會。
We hope you are satisfied with our present business on your consignment and hope you will give us more chances.6、我們許多外國朋友都表示愿意在中國搞合資或獨資工程項目。
Many of our foreign friends have expressed their wishes to invest in China for a joint or exclusive engineering project.7、合資企業的任何一方都可以用現金,實物,專利技術等在該企業中進行投資。
Any party of a joint venture may contribute cash, material objects and intellectual prorerty, etc.to the joint venture as its investment.8、該企業希望通過與西方投資者合作生產或進行補償貿易來使自己的技術和設備現代化。
The enterprise expects to modernize its technology and equipment through compansation trade or cooperation with western investors.9、該合資企業的各方之間引起的爭議。如果董事會通過協商無法解決的話,須提交中國國際貿易促進委員會對外貿易仲裁委員會仲裁解決。
If any disputes arising between the parties of the joint venture can not be settled by the Board of Directors through consultation, the case shall be submitted to the Foreign Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission of the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade for arbitration.10、合資企業的凈利潤在支付了所得稅及其他支出后,應根據合營各方注冊資本的比例分配.After the payment of income tax and other expenses the net profits of a joint venture shall be distributed in accordance with the proportion of registered capital of each party.一月:January 二月:February 三月:March 四月:April 五月:May 六月:June 七月:July 八月:August 九月:September 十月:October 十一月:November 十二月:December 星期一: Monday 星期二: Tuesday 星期三: Wednesday 星期四: Thursday 星期五: Friday 星期六:Saturday 星期天:Sunday
第四篇:外貿英語-郵件常用句子
商務英語-郵件常用句子
1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.有勞貴方,不勝感激。
2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.不勝感激貴方對此事的關照。
3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.對貴方在此事中的慷慨之舉,深表感謝。
4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.對貴方之盛情,不勝感謝。
5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.貴方對此悉心關照,不勝感激。
6.We should be grateful for your trial order.如承試訂貨,不勝感激。
7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.如承賜示具體要求,不勝感激。
10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.收到貴方大宗訂貨,不勝感激。
11.We assure you of our best services at all times.我方保證向貴方隨時提供最佳。
12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.貴公司若有所需求,我公司定盡力效勞。
13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.我方如有機會同樣效勞貴方,將不勝欣慰。
14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.我方將不遺余力為貴方效勞。
15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.我方將很愉快與貴方合作,收費低廉。
16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly
requirements without interruption.我方始終能供應這些公司每月所需的數量,從無間斷。
17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.我們借此機會再此強調,定會盡力隨時提供貴方所需的信息。
18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.我們始終能向貴方提供品質最佳的產品,報價最為優惠。
19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.這樣可以使我方經營者具有很強的競爭力,還可獲得最大的利潤。
20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
第五篇:外貿英語
寧波外貿分析
摘要:簡要介紹了中國寧波外貿的大背景和優勢和不足,介紹了寧波面臨的困難和解決辦法及黃巖島問題對寧波外貿對影響
關鍵詞:寧波;困難;黃巖島問題;優勢;寧波外貿的大背景
進入21世紀,我國的外貿迅猛發展。“十五”期間我國對外貿年均增長24.6%,遠高于同期世界貿易和我國GDP增長速度,2005年我國進出口總值達到14221億美元,外貿規模全球排名第三。中國對外貿易極大提升中國經濟實力和綜合國力,為中國融入經濟全球化,產業升級起到不可估量作用。與此同時,“中國制造”產品在很多國家成了中低檔產品的代名詞,國際上,遭遇各種貿易壁壘,反傾銷,貿易糾紛不斷。國內方面,資源消耗比重過高,能源緊缺。而實際上,中國貿易利益有限,出現了“中國制造”的尷尬:8億件襯衫才換回一架波音,而且“順差在中國,利潤在歐美”。究其原因,中國外貿主要依靠出口規模和數量為主,外貿競爭力僅體現在以勞動密集型和資源密集型的粗放型產品上。在以后較長時間內,如何從貿易大國走向貿易強國,提升外貿競爭力,是中國對外貿易的主要任務。在中國外貿大背景下:相比國內其他城市,寧波外貿競爭力較強。充分發揮比較優勢,在很多勞動密集型產業和部分資本技術密集型產業勞動密集的生產制造環節取得了競爭優勢,如紡織服裝、輕工文具和小家電,汽車配件等。在附加值較高的設計和流通環節,高新技術、品牌競爭力還處于劣勢。寧波現今面臨的難題和破解
經歷了多年的快速增長,寧波開放型經濟取得了令人矚目的成就,2011年地區進出口順差占全國的15%,整個地區經濟增長對外貿的依存度高達105%。歐債危機爆發后,一般日用品、造船和光伏等行業受到了全面的沖擊。受此影響,2012年一季度,寧波出口同比增長僅4.8%。如何有效應對這一個困難局面,成為當前全市經濟領域共同的一個課題。
2.1難題破解:銀企攜手推動融資創新
針對當前外貿企業收匯少、融資難的現狀,作為“中小企業外匯金融服務年”活動的第二期主題,4月27日下午,外匯局寧波市分局聯合市外經貿局,在寧波國際會展中心舉辦了“百家成長型外貿企業專場活動”,專門為我市120余家成長型外貿企業提供融資對接,并在現場達成16億元人民幣的融資意向。本次百家成長型企業專場活動,標志著寧波市“百家成長型外貿企業幫扶計劃”進入實質性實施階段,也成為我市外匯金融和外貿管理領域密
切合作、共同助推涉外經濟發展的一個新的里程碑。
銀行、保險合作共贏,創新性產品支持外貿企業開拓新市場。在傳統市場出口前景不樂觀的情況下,東歐、中東等出口市場卻仍然保持了強勁的增長勢頭。但是由于上述市場屬于高風險地區,很多企業面對訂單卻不敢接單。在外匯局的大力支持下,我市銀行進行了大膽的創新,主動與保險公司對接,對買入的出口應收賬款投保出口信用保險,并在此前提下對企業發放出口貿易融資。這種做法有效分攤了風險,增強了出口企業的風險管理和融資能力,為涉外企業開拓東歐、拉美、非洲等地區及廣大新興市場提供了強有力的金融支持。目前,我市已有多家企業通過上述方式得到融資。億元人民幣的專項融資配套,可以基本滿足126家成長性外貿企業的資金需求,必將成為我市外貿企業攻堅克難最強有力的資金支持。隨著中小企業外匯金融服務年活動的不斷推進,外匯局寧波市分局還將圍繞匯率、大宗商品交易、小微企業等,開展各具特色的主題活動。
2.2扶危濟困:銀行與企業共克時艱
長期以來,外匯局寧波市分局一貫堅持服務開放型經濟發展的理念,在百家成長型外貿企業專場活動上,外匯局寧波市分局宋漢光局長向全市外匯金融系統發出倡議,要求各外匯指定銀行積極拓寬資金渠道,主動創新外匯金融產品,自覺加大對中小企業讓利,破解當前企業發展難題,與廣大中小企業共克時艱,共同成長。在外匯管理部門的大力倡導下,中國銀行寧波市分行、中國進出口銀行寧波分行和中國信用保險公司寧波分公司向廣大企業做出鄭重承諾:加大對企業的信貸支持,不設定企業存款、結算、承兌匯票、個人理財等任何附加條件,不增加隱性財務成本,并在費率、利率等方面按市場水平予以下浮。擲地有聲的承諾,給廣大外貿企業拓展業務吃了一個“定心丸”。在“中小企業外匯金融服務年”活動的積極推動下,我市外匯指定銀行通過總分行聯動、海內外聯動等方式,多方籌措低成本外匯資金,投入到對我市外貿企業的支持中去。在本次專場活動中,有126家成長型外貿企業提出了約79億元人民幣的融資需求。對此,參加專場活動的兩家銀行表示,寧波分行已經預留了50億元人民幣的融資額度,另外,再從海外籌措低成本資金20億元人民幣,用于專項滿足百家成長型企業的貿易融資需求。
今年寧波外貿分析
2012年一季度浙江寧波外貿外經低速增長一季度,浙江省寧波市外貿進出口總額222.9億美元,同比增長1.9%,增速比1-2月回升2.5個百分點。其中出口133.0億美元,增長4.8%;進口89.8億美元,下降2.1%。
黃巖島問題對寧波外貿對影響
對寧波今年前4個月分析,寧波口岸對菲律賓進出口總額累計為3.1億美元,同比增長
2.1%。其中,進口2831萬美元,下降34.2%;出口2.8億美元,增長8.2%。從主要進出口商品看,進口未鍛造的銅及銅材1009萬美元,下降64.5%;進口廢金屬697.9萬美元,增長11.7%;出口機電、音像設備及其零附件5542萬美元,增長15.3%;出口紡織原料、紡織制品5531萬美元,增長1.1%。寧波海關有關人士認為,雖然對菲貿易占寧波口岸外貿總額的比例較小,但由于黃巖島所在海域毗鄰國際海運航線要道馬六甲海峽,該事件未來對國際海運航線的后續影響值得關注。