久久99精品久久久久久琪琪,久久人人爽人人爽人人片亞洲,熟妇人妻无码中文字幕,亚洲精品无码久久久久久久

學位英語(英譯漢)

時間:2019-05-14 12:50:07下載本文作者:會員上傳
簡介:寫寫幫文庫小編為你整理了多篇相關的《學位英語(英譯漢)》,但愿對你工作學習有幫助,當然你在寫寫幫文庫還可以找到更多《學位英語(英譯漢)》。

第一篇:學位英語(英譯漢)

英 譯 漢

★In 1870,horses and mules were the prime source of power on U.S.farms.在1870年,馬和騾子是美國農場的主要勞動力來源。

★Those signs include the thousand and one ways in which we orient ourselves to the situation of daily life.那些信號包括許許多多我們適應日常生活環境的方式。

★Most Americans,however,see romantic love as essential for a successful marriage,and tend to look askance at anyone who marries for a more practical reason in which love plays no part.然而,大多數美國人把浪漫的愛看作是成功婚姻必不可少的組成部分,而且往往蔑視任何為了更實際的理由,而不是為了愛而結婚的人。

★If they can sense colour differences then perhaps we,too,are affected by colour unconsciously.如果他們能夠覺察出顏色的差異,那么我們可能也不知不覺地受到顏色的影響。

★People exposed to bright red show an increase in heartbeat,and blood pressure;red is exciting.當人們處于鮮紅顏色面前,心跳會加快,血壓也會升高;這表明紅色令人激動。

★In order to learn to be one’s true self,it is necessary to obtain a wide and extensive knowledge of what has been said and done in the world.要想了解真實的自我,必須深入、廣泛的探索前人所說過的話,所做的事情。

★This element of the unknown has for centuries added greatly to the fear and horror surrounding earthquakes,but in recent times there have been indications that earthquake prediction may be possible.數百年來,地震的不可知性給地震蒙上了極大的恐懼和驚慌,然而近幾次的地震發生之前已經顯露一些跡象。

★The accuracy of scientific observations and calculations is always at the mercy of the scientist’s timekeeping methods.科學觀察和計算的精確度常取決于科學家的計時方法。

★In Frederick,students’parents are buying classroom supplies and offering to pay for groceries and utilities to keep first-year teachers and principals in their jobs.在Frederick地區,學生家長們出資購買教室用品,并主動為學校第一年的教師和校長們支付所需的各類雜貨及水電費,以此來留住他們繼續工作下去。

★“Rumors about what’s happening to the district are moving at lighting speed.”said a student.“We wanted to know the truth,and spread that around instead.”一位學生說:“關于這個地區的流言正在以閃電般速度傳播著,我們想知道真相,并且傳播真相。”

★Yet the waves,no matter how big or how violent,affect only the surface of the sea.然而,不管水波多大、多猛烈,只對海面造成影響。

★In the U.S.,the figure is much higher than in Great Britian,and people there spend over 10 percent of their income on the installment plan.在美國,這個數字要比英國高得多,每個人將他們收入的百分之十花費在分期付款上。

★The idea of a fish being able to generate electricity strong enough to light lamp bulbs-or even to run a small electric motor-is almost unbelievable,but several kinds of fish are able to do this.魚產生的電流能點亮電燈——或者甚至能帶動小型電動馬達——是多么不可思議,但是有些魚確實可以。

★Engineering studengs are supposed to be examples

of practicality and rationality,but when it comes to my college education I am an idealist and a fool.工科的學生往往被看成是實際和理性的榜樣,但是就我的大學教育而言,我是一個理想主義者和傻瓜。

★The reality that has blocked my path to become the typical successful student is that engineering and the liberal arts simply don’t mix as easily as I assumed in high school.擺在我面前阻礙我成為一名成功學生的現實就在于工科與文科并不像我在高中時所認為的那樣,兩者并不是簡單地融合在一起。

★When the light reaches the other end,it is first changed into electrical signals,which are in turn converted into sound messages.光到達另一端后,首先轉化成電流信號,隨后再轉化為聲音信息。★In most cases these individuals are dreaming of wealth and fame,not the long hours alone at a typewriter.多數情況下,這些人正夢想著的是財富和名望,而不是在打字機前長時間的工作。★Because we live in a democratic nation,whose citizens make the policies for the nation,large numbers of us must be educated to understand,to support,and when necessary,to judge the work of experts.因為我們生活在一個民主的國家,由公民制定國家的政策,我們中的許多人必須接受教育,學會理解、支持,必要的時候還要判斷專家的工作。

★There are many communities and populations which have lost precious recoards due to tragic events such as the fire in the Irish courts during Civil War in 1921 or American slaves for whom many records were never kept in the first place.在很多地區,相當多的人曾因為一些悲劇事件而失去他們珍貴的資料,如1921年內戰期間愛爾蘭法庭失火這樣的悲劇,又如美國奴隸,對于他們來說就有很多珍貴資料未能夠保留下來。

★Theoretically,any individual will someday be able to trace his or her family origins through this database.理論上,有一天任何人都能通過這個資料庫查處他或她家族的起源。

★On the contrary,to avoid problems in aerial navigation,the wheelless vehicle probably will travel no more than three inches above road surface.相反,為了避免天線導航,沒有輪子的汽車將在離地面不超過3英寸的距離行駛。

★I appeal to you to clarify this issue so that the poor elderly of our city many become aware of the housing benefits for which they qualify.我請求你闡明這個問題,這樣我們這個城市里貧窮的老人就可以了解到他們有資格享有住房的津貼。★It was believed that a person was sick because he had been attacked by evil spirits.人們認為生病是遭受惡魔的攻擊。

★We are concerned to develop the ability of all our pupils into the full,not just their academic ability.我們關系的是全面充分地發展我們每一位學生的能力,而不僅僅是他們的學習能力。

★We expect our pupils to do their best,not their least,and we give them every encouragement to attain this goal.我們期望學生能夠不遺余力盡其所能,為達到此目標我們也將給予他們充分的鼓勵。

★The wheel is the simplest yet perhaps the most remarkable of all inventions,because there are no wheels in nature---no living thing was ever created with wheels.輪子是最簡單的發明,或許也是最偉大的發明,因為自然界原本沒有輪子——沒有任何生

物是輪子創造的。

★Girls exceed boys in language abilities,and this early linguistic bias often prevails throughout life.女孩在語言能力上勝過男孩,而且這種早期就暴露的語言方面的偏向常常影響終生。

★Grandma Moses painted a little as a child and made embroidery pictures as a hobby,but only switched to oils in old age because her hands had become too stiff to sew and she wanted to keep busy and pass the time.摩西奶奶小的時候畫過些畫,之后繪制刺繡圖案成了她的愛好。老了以后,她的手指變得僵硬不能縫紉,而她還希望保持忙碌打發時間,就轉向油畫。★The project provided opportunities for researches from India and abroad to study tigers in the reserves and gather previously unavailable information about their habits.這個方案給印度和國外的研究者提供了機會,使他們可以在保護區內研究老虎,收集以前難以獲得的有關老虎習性的資料。

★Land problem is becoming serious and many rural people feel bitter about the fact that some rich forests are reserved for tigers.土地問題變得越來越嚴重了,令許多農民痛心的是,一些肥沃的森林地區被圈起來,建成了老虎保護區。

★In learning a foreign language,the best beginning is with the non-verbal linguistic elements of the language,its gestures,its body language.學習語言最好從語言的非語言方面、手勢和身勢語入門。

★Originally the White House was gray and was called the Presidential Palace.最初白宮是灰色的,并且被叫做總統府。

★This new activity involved all the original hunting sequences but the aim of the operation was no longer to avoid starvation.這種新的活動包括原先狩獵的一系列行為,而目的已不再是避免饑餓。

★Some scientists say that 16 of these mirrors,each about half a mile across,could aim their reflected light at one area on the earth that was about 200 miles by 300 miles.一些科學家認為可用16面直徑為半英里的鏡子將反射光照射到地球表面約為60000平方英里的區域。

★What no one knows yet is what effect this artificial daytime would have on plants,animals,and humans.目前,人們還不知道的是這種人造白天對植物、動物和人會有什么影響。

★Still,the fact remains that women are now free to enter any career that attracts them,the situation has improved,and the tide is not likely to turn back.然而,事實上女性如今可以自由選擇所喜愛的職業;情況改善了,這一潮流不可能逆轉。

★Ford realized he could use this assembly line method to build cars.福特意識到他可以用這種裝配線的方法來生產他的汽車。

★At the early attempts,the cable failed and when it was taken out for repairs it was found to be covered in living growth,a fact which defied contemporary scientific opinion that there was no life in the deeper parts of the sea.在初始階段海底電纜沒能安裝成功,當科研人員將電纜運出海面對其進行檢修時發現電纜表面長滿了瘤狀物,這個事實表明海洋深處并不存在生命,這與現代科學見解相佐。

★Studies by the Council of Europe,of which 21 countries are members,have shown that 45 percent of reptile species and 24 percent of butterflies are in danger of dying out.由21個成員國組成的歐洲委員會的一項研究顯示,百分之四十五的爬行物種及百分之二十四的蝴蝶瀕臨滅絕。

★Dr.Baum went on,“we could manage without most industrial products,but we could not manage without nature.Baum博士繼續說道,“沒有工業產品我們一樣能夠生活下去,但脫離了自然我們就無法生存。

★Some critics claim that no excuse is acceptable for not informing subjects about the nature of an experiment and giving them a chance to refuse to participate.一些批評家聲稱沒有任何理由讓實驗對象在不了解實驗性質,沒有機會選擇拒絕的情況下參與實驗。

★He took a trip to southern,and there he found just the weather and scenery he needed to finish his movie.他去加州南部旅行,在那里他恰好發現了要完成他的電影所需的天氣和風景。

★Primary and secondary education is financed almost entirely by the state out of central and local tax revenues.中小學幾乎全額依靠中央和地方稅收撥款。

★The current opinion seems to be that this should include a general knowledge of what computers are,plus a little of their history and something of how they operate.目前的看法似乎是這樣的,這必須包括一種關于計算機本身定義的基本知識,還需具備一些計算機的發展歷史及其操作知識。

★We effectively use all types of electrical equipment without being able to tell their history or to explain how they work..我們能夠有效地使用各種電子設備,而不需要知道它們的歷史或者它們是如何工作的。

★At times they even sleep in their van instead of a hotel,just to save money.有時他們甚至在自己的篷車里,而不是在旅館里睡覺,只是為了省錢。★As a result,these areas send out less heat and light and thus appear from Earth to be almost dark irregular surface patches.這些區域釋放的熱量和光線較弱,因而從地球上看,表面幾乎形成不規則的暗區。★Computer technology enabled the reserchers,to obtain precise measurements of the volume of the front and side sections of the brain,which relate to intellect and emotion,and determine the human character.電腦技術讓研究者能準確地測量大腦前部和側面的容量,它們與智力、情感有關,決定著人的性格。

★The interview is an important event in the job-hunting process,because the 20 or 30 minutes you spend with the interviewer may determine whether or not you get the particular job you want.面試是求職過程中一件重要的事情,因為你和面試人一起度過的二三十分鐘可能決定你是否能得到你想要的那個工作。

★If possible,you should negotiate for salary after you have been offered a job and when you are ready to complete the paperwork.如果有可能的話,你應在得到一份工作,并且在你做好準備完成日常文書工作后再與雇傭方協商工資問題。

★He is,even today,a symbol of courage and adventure.他即使今天都是勇氣和歷險的象征。Henning studied how students who are learning English as a second language remember vocabulary.Henning研究了把英語作為外語學習的學生是如何記詞匯的。

★In time,the migration became a habit,and now,although the glaciers have disappeared,the habit continues.遷徙成為一種習慣,現在盡管冰川已經消失,這種習慣仍然繼續。

★Problems come when any particular section is too thick and not sticking to the section beneath.The snow of the past few weeks had been falling in rather higher temperatures than those of December and early January.當積雪的任何一部分太厚,并且與下面的部分不相粘結的話,問題就出現了。過去幾星期下的雪在高于十二月到一月份上旬的溫度下開始融化。

★The one comfort to recreational skiers,however,is that avalanche incidents on the marked ski slopes are quite rare.No ski resort wants the image of being a death trap.對于度假的滑雪者來說,令人欣慰的是,雪崩事故很少發生在有足跡的滑雪坡上。

★Losing weight is hard work,but most people want to find a fast and easy way to take off fat.減肥是件苦差事,大多數人都想找到一條又快又簡單的減肥方法。

★The respect in which he was held was partly owing to the man himself,with his warm friendliness,his good sense,his urbanity,his gay spirits,his artistic integrity,and his love of both the Old World and the New.他受到尊重部分源自其自身,他友好、判斷能力強、文雅、開朗、正直,新、舊世界他都熱愛。★Kidneys can be conserved in this simple way for 24 to 48 hours with little deterioration,and during this time they can be moved for long distances.用這種簡單的方法,腎臟可以保存24到48小時而不會變質,在此段時間里能被轉移到很遠的地方。

★A simple and common method used by many consumers is to complain directly to the store manager.很多顧客采用的一個簡單又常用的方法是直接向商店經理投訴。

★She or he can threaten to take the seller to court or report the seller to a private or public organization responsible for protecting consumers’ rights.她或他(顧客)會將賣方告上法庭,或者他們會向保護消費者權益的私人或公共機構進行舉報。

★In this way,better quality products at good values are continually being brought to the people of all income groups.這樣,性價比高的商品可以不斷地提供給不同收入層次的人們。

★Bearing in mind the nature of the translator’s work,i.e.,the processing of the written word,it is,strictly speaking,unnecessary that he should be able to speak the languages he is dealing with.牢記翻譯者工作的性質,即對書面語進行操作,嚴格地說,并不要求翻譯者一定能夠講他正在翻譯的語言。★It is also possible for a student to move between one university and another during his degree course,though this is not in fact done as a regular practice.學生也可能在學習期間在兩所大學交叉學習,盡管這樣做并不常見。

★Money laundering is the process by which money obtained by illegal means is given the appearance of legitimate income and returned into circulation.洗錢是將非法途徑得來的金錢,在合法收入的掩蓋下使之進入流通領域。

★The liberlization of markets around the world and deregulation of exchange controls are regarded as the chief causes of the rapid expansion of the money laundering over the past decade.市場的(過度)自由及對匯率控制的撤銷成為過去十年來洗錢活動迅速發展的兩大主要原因。

★Nobel preferred not to be remembered as the inventor of dynamite,so in 1895,just two weeks before his death,he created a found to be used for awarding prizes to people who had made worthwhile contrybutions to mankind.諾貝爾寧愿自己不是作為甘油炸藥的發明者而被人們記住,因此,他在1895年去世前的兩個星期,創立了一項基金,獎勵對人類做出有價值貢獻的人們。

★Memorization is an important learning method in Japanese school,yet many students say that after an exam,they forget much of the information that they have memorized.死記硬背是日本學習采用的一種重要的學習方法,然而很多學生反映,考試過后他們就忘記了背過的大部分內容。

★Teach him it is far more honorable to fail than to cheat.教導他失敗比作弊要光榮得多。

★Clothes which have been worn only a few times have to be put aside because of the change of fashion.因為時尚的變化,衣裳僅僅穿了幾次就要被丟到一邊。

★Do the constantly changing fashions of women’s clothes,one wonders,reflect basic qualities of inconstancy and instability?有人會想,女性服飾時尚不斷發生改變的事實是不是反映出其本身存在的一種變化無常、及不穩定的基本特性呢?

★The producers of instant coffee found their product strongly resisted in the market places despite their product’s obvious advantages.盡管產品本身具備顯而易見的優勢,速溶咖啡的生產者發現他們的產品在市場上嚴重受阻。

★Many of the centenarians emphasized the importance of being independent and free to do the things they enjoyed and wanted to do,and of maintaining a placid state of mind free from worry or emotional strain.許多百歲老人強調獨立自由地做自己想做的事情,遠離煩惱和情感壓力,保持平靜的心態很重要。

★Even if a job is not perfect for you,every interview can make you learn from it.即使某一份工作對你來說并不理想,每個面試都可以讓你從中學到些東西。

★People who question or even look down on the study of the past and its works usually assume that the past is entirely different from the present,and that hence we can learn nothing worthwhile from the past.那些質疑甚至輕視對過去及先人作品研究的人們通常主觀地認為過去與現在是完全不同的,從而得出人們無法從過去獲取任何有價值的東西的結論。★We and the ancients share a common human nature and hence certain common human experiences and problems.我們和古人享有共同的人類的天性,因此也會有共同的經歷和問題。

★Perhaps the reason is that asvertising saves the manufacturers from having to think about the customer.也許,原因是登廣告能讓生產者省心,不要去考慮消費者。

★“No mechanism in China requires the recall of cars as it dose in Japan,but Honda decided to replace the rubber connector in order to provide the same service to Chinese consumers”the spokeswoman said.女發言人說:“與在日本不同,中國的機構沒有要求召回汽車,但是本田公司決定更換橡膠連接以向中國客戶提供同等服務。”

★A survey conducted last year by Roper Starch Worldwide,Inc.,found that almost 70 percent of the respondents said they would be happier if their families had twice as much household income.去年由Roper Starch Worldwide公司所做的一項調查發現,幾乎有百分之七十的接受調查者表示如果他們的家庭收入能夠再增加一倍,他們會更幸福。

★The publisher was so doubtful,he wanted her to split the publishing costs with him,and all she hoped was that it would make enough money for her to buy a new silk dress.出版商不太確信書出版后一定能夠賺錢,他想與作者(Harriet Beecher Stowe)分攤出版費用,而她只是希望能夠賺夠足夠的錢為自己買一條新的絲綢連衣裙。

★Its vast influence strengthened the anti-slavery movement and angered defenders of the slave system.它巨大的影響激勵了反對奴隸制的運動,也激怒了奴隸制的擁護者。

第二篇:2011年英語英譯漢

英譯漢

Could you show me the way to the train station? 你可以告訴我去火車站的路嗎?

Do you know where the post office is? 你知道郵局在哪兒嗎?

Could you tell me how to get to the bank? 你可以告訴我如何去銀行嗎?

Could you tell me how to go to your university? 請你告訴我如何去你的大學,可以嗎?

When I was young, I liked singing and dancing.年輕時,我喜歡唱歌跳舞。

The question is too difficult to answer.這個問題太難回答。

I haven't enough money for the coat.我的錢不夠買這件上衣。

David will get a birthday gift from his sister.戴維將從他的姐姐那里得到一份生日禮物。

Please give me your homework before leaving.請在離開前將你的作業交給我。

What is the color of your new computer? 你的新電腦是什么顏色?

What did you do last week? 上星期你干什么了?

What a beautiful T-shirt you have!你的T恤衫真漂亮!

My watch is five minutes fast.我的表快了五分鐘。

We must arrive there on time.我們必須準時到那兒。

Can you finish your work in time? 你能及時完成工作嗎?

I lost my keys on my way to work.在去上班的路上,我的鑰匙丟了。

When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上幾點起的床?

I had lunch with a friend of mine.我和我的一個朋友一塊吃了午飯。

I finished my work at 6 pm.下午6點我干完了活。

I didn't sleep well.我沒睡好。

I'm sorry to hear that.聽到這消息我很遺憾。

I heard she got married last week.我聽說她上星期結婚了。

I take a walk in the early morning every day.我每天一大早出去散步。

We have known each other for 6 years.我們認識有六年了。

I watched TV all night yesterday.我昨天看了一夜電視。

The movie began when we got there.我們一到那兒電影就開演了。

When I arrived at the station, the train had already left.我到車站時,火車已經開了。

He knew the time of the meeting.他知道開會時間。

How long has she lived there? 她在那兒住多久了?

Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你們昨天去哪兒吃飯了?

When will he come to see you? 他什么時候會來看你?

Our teacher always encourages us to speak English bravely.我們的老師總是鼓勵我們大膽講英語。

You must always remember not to cheat in exams.你們必須記住永遠都不要在考試時作弊。

This pair of shoes cost me 260 yuan.這雙鞋花了我260元錢。

How long will it take us to get there? 我們到那兒要用多長時間?

I'm now a distance education student.我現在是一名遠程教育學員。

The little boy wanted to exchange his toy car for my cake.這個小男孩想用他的玩具小汽車換我的蛋糕。

These five boys failed in their English exam last term.這五個男同學上學期的英語考試沒過。

One can never succeed without enough confidence in himself.一個人如果對自己沒有足夠的信心就不可能成功。

The price of gasoline will come down in Chinese market.中國市場上的汽油價將會下降。

Don't you think smoking is harmful to your health?

你不認為抽煙對你的身體有害嗎?

I have no interest in what they say about me.我對別人怎么說我不感興趣。

I don't know who broke the window.我不知道誰打破了窗戶。

It is known to all that exercises are good for health.眾所周知,鍛煉有益于健康。

Not all Americans are interested in sports, of course.當然,并非所有美國人都對運動感興趣。

I think the picture shows us how fruit is necessary to life.我想這幅圖是告訴我們水果對生活是不可缺的。

Does the computer have instructions on it? 電腦上面有使用說明嗎?

You can buy water inside.你可以在里面買水喝。

I think everyone knows how to swim.我想每個人都知道如何游泳。

I'll have to try using the search engines.我得試著用這個搜索引擎。

Did you get that E-mail from me? 你收到我發的那封電子郵件了嗎?

Wang Li's father has taught English here since he

has graduated from Peking University.王麗的父親從北京大學畢業后就一直在這里教英語。Please give this book to whoever comes first.請把這本書給最先來的人。

Though it was late, they kept on working.盡管已經很晚了,他們還在繼續工作。

Bill hit his car into a wall last night.昨晚比爾開車時車撞到了墻上。

Would you please help me with this heavy box? 你能幫我抬一下這個很沉的箱子嗎?

Apples here like water and sunshine.這里的蘋果喜歡水和陽光。

Fred was such a hardworking student that he soon

came out first in the class.弗瑞德是一個學習十分用功的學生,以至于不久他

就成了班里學習最好的學生。

Ted and William have lived under the same roof for five years.泰德和威廉已經在同一個屋檐下生活了五 年了。

You needn't go there anymore.He already knows about it.你不必去了,他已經知道那件事了。

As is known to all, China is a developing country.眾所周知,中國是一個發展中國家。

A friend of mine from high school is working in England now.我的一個高中同學現在正在英格 蘭工作。

After I get home, I'll call you.到家以后,我會給你打電話。

Air is all around us.空氣無處不在。

Americans usually eat three meals a day.美國人通常一天吃三頓飯。

Beijing Olympic Games can make Chinese people work harder。北京奧運會能讓中國人工作更努力。

Call me tomorrow if you have time.你明天如果有空給我電話。

Could you tell me how to get to the bank/your university?

你能告訴我去銀行/你的大學怎么走嗎?

Do you feel better now? 你現在感覺好些了嗎?

Do you like traveling? 你喜歡旅游嗎?

Do you think students should do a part-time job? 你認為學生應該去做兼職嗎?

Don't tell me what to do!別對我指手畫腳!

He can run as fast as Jim.他和吉姆跑得一樣快。

He had a traffic accident last week.上周他發生了車禍。

He has a foreign friend who lives in America.他有個住在美國的外國朋友。

He has sympathy for all poor people.他對所有的窮人有一顆憐憫之心。

He is a worldwide famous scientist.他是世界聞名的科學家。

He is sweating all over.他汗流浹背。

He offered to help us with our work.他在工作上給與我們幫助。3

He translated the famous novel into English.他把著名的小說翻譯成英文。

How are you feeling today? 你今天感覺怎么樣?

How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多久電視?

How wide is this street? 這條街有多寬?

How will you spend the evening? 你今晚打算怎么過?

I buy some food on my way home.我在回家的路上買了些食物。

I don't feel very well.我感覺不太好。

I found $10 on the street.我在路上撿到10美元。

I get to my office at 10:30.我10點半到辦公室。

I got married ten years ago./My parents were married in 1954.我十年前結婚了。/我父母是1954年結婚的。

I guess he is ill.我想他生病了。

I have a pain in my back.我背痛。

I hope you'll be well soon.希望你早日康復。I slept soundly all night.我整夜睡得很熟。

I think you're wrong.我覺得你錯了。

I'll phone you again when I get home.我回到家會再打你電話的。

I'll stay at home and watch TV.我要待在家里,看電視。

I'll tell you what to do next.我會告訴你下一步要怎么做。

I'll tell you when to stop working.我會告訴你什么時候停止工作。

I'm going to buy a monthly ticket tomorrow.明天我會去買一張月票。

I'm having a headache now.我現在頭痛。

I'm not an English major student.我不是英語專業的學生。

I'm very much eager to improve my oral English.我非常急迫地想提高我的英語口語。

It is a fine spring day.一個美好的春天。

It is not necessary to do this work.這個工作不是非做不可。

It rained every day while I was in Shanghai.我在上海的時候每天都在下雨。

I've changed my mind.我已經改變了我的想法。

Let's go dancing tonight.我們今天晚上去跳舞吧。

May I have a look at the watch/your pictures? 我可以看下你的表/照片嗎?

On that flight were a mother and her four-year-old

son, whose name was Jeffrey.那個航班上有一個母親和她叫杰弗瑞的四歲的兒子。

People all over the world are trying to help the

people in Sichuan.全世界的人都在努力幫助四川人民。

Please give me a glass of beer.請給我一杯啤酒。

Please tell me where I can find these books.請告訴我哪里能找到這些書。

She was late for work again.她工作又遲到了。

She's free on Friday and Saturday.她周五和周六有空。

Students can study by themselves through school network.學生能通過校園網自助學習。

The doctor told me to have more water.醫生告訴我要多喝水。

The school management must be improved.學校的管理必須改進。

They are ordinary people, but did a great job.他們是普通人,但是做了不平凡的工作。

They seem to have more activities at night than in the day.他們好像晚上的活動比白天多。

This custom has a long tradition.這個習俗有著悠久傳統。

Trees need water to grow.樹木生長需要水。

We should encourage him to have confidence in himself.我們應該鼓勵他要自信。

Who can help me clean the room? 誰能幫我打掃房間?

Why not go out for a walk? 出去走走怎么樣?

Would you like some mineral water? 你想來點礦泉水嗎?

Would you please open the door for me? 能幫我開門嗎?

You don't need to buy that.你不需要買這個。

You should stop smoking.You shouldn't smoke too much.你應該戒煙。你抽煙抽太多了。

Though it was late.They kept on working.盡管已經很晚了,他們還在繼續工作。

Bill hit his car into a wall last night.昨晚比爾開車時車撞到了墻上。

Would you please help me with this heavy box? 你能幫我抬一下這個很沉的箱子嗎?

Apples here like water and sunshine.這里的蘋果喜歡水和陽光。

A lot of natural resources in the mountain area are to be exploited and used.那個山區有許多自然資源有待于開發利用。

In Foreign Languages Department, a checking machine

is used to correct the students' est papers.外語教研部用閱卷機給學生批卷。

The students are encouraged by their teacher to do

more listening, reading and writing.老師鼓勵學生多聽,多讀,多寫。

The plan has been over fulfilled by now.目前,已經超額完成計劃。

The most common samples of inorganic materials are

the gases of the atmosphere, water, rocks, etc.大氣中的氣體、水、巖石都是無機物中最普通的實例。

There is a large amount of energy wasted due to

friction.由于摩擦而損耗了大量的能量。

This place has plentiful material resources.這個地方的物質資源是豐富的。

Various substances differ widely in their magnetic

characteristics.各種材料的磁性有很大的不同。

Transistors are small in size and light in weight.晶體管的體積小,重量輕。

John and his brother differ in personality even if

their differences in age are not significant.盡管約翰和他哥哥在年紀上相差不大,但他們個性

卻不相同。

The more passions we have, the more happiness we are

likely to experience.我們的激情越多,我們有可能體驗到的快樂就越多。

Each time history repeats itself, the price goes up.歷史每重演一次,代價就增加。

In an age of plenty, we feel spiritual hunger.在這個物質財富充裕的時代,我們感到精神上的饑渴。

If you decided to learn a new language, you would

have to dedicate yourself wholeheartedly to the

cause.如果你決定學一門新的語言,你必須全身心地投入。

Karsh was praised as a master portraitist, often

working in black and white, influenced by great

painters of the past.卡什被人們譽為人像大師,由于受到歷史上一些著

名畫家的影響,他在拍攝中經常運用黑白攝影。

In no other country in the world can you find such

plants as this one.像這種植物在世界上的其他任何一個國家中都找不到。

I was having a nap when suddenly the telephone rang.我在睡覺時,電話鈴聲突然響了。

All that glitters is not gold.閃光的東西,未必都是金子。

He told me that he had lived in America for ten years

before he came to China.他告訴我, 在來中國前他在美國已生活十年了。

All things are difficult before they are easy.凡事總是由難而易。

Tom has taught English here since he graduated from

Oxford University.湯姆從牛津大學畢業后就一直在這里教英語。

Visitors who come here like the beach and sunshine.來這里的游客喜歡沙灘和陽光。

Please give this ticket to whoever comes first.請把這張票給最先來的人。

The higher the temperature of a body, the quicker

the motion of its molecules.物體的溫度越高,其分子的運動就越快。

Whether they will hold a meeting has not been decided.要不要開會還沒有決定。

The child talks as if he were a man.那孩子說起話來就好像是個大人似的。

Never before in her life has Helen seen such

beautiful and precious jewelry.海倫一生中從未見過如此漂亮和珍貴的珠寶。

The bridge being built will be completed in May.正在修建的那座橋將于5月完工。

Mary was such a hardworking student that she soon

came out first in the class.瑪麗是一個學習十分用功的學生,不久她就成了班

里學習最好的學生。

Everything considered, their plan is still workable.所有因素都考慮到,他們的計劃仍是可行的。

Everyone enjoys being praised instead of criticized.每個人都喜歡被表揚而不是受到批評。

Peter was too young to understand all that.皮特太年輕, 無法明白這一切。

I got a decayed tooth pulled off yesterday.我昨天把一顆蛀牙拔了。

If you invest all your money in one hotel, you'll

have all your eggs in one basket.要是你把所有的錢都投資在一個賓館里,你就是在

孤注一擲。

We are very grateful to you for what you have done

for us all these years.我們非常感謝這些年來你為我們所做的一切。

He has made it clear that he has nothing to do with her.他已經表明了他與她無關。

Had the car gone over the cliff, they would have been

killed.如果汽車當時翻到懸崖下, 他們早就喪命了。5

With winter coming on, it's time to buy warm clothes.小男孩找不到了,他的父母對他的安全憂心忡忡。

If you travel by ship across the Pacific Ocean, you

cross the International line.如果你坐船穿過太平洋,那你就穿過了國際線。

People always hate mice, but one mouse won the

people’s heart of the whole world.人們總是痛恨老鼠,但是有一只老鼠卻贏得了全世

界人民的心。

What do you think about ….?

你覺得……怎么樣?

Great wall is so wide for six horses to go side by

side.長城寬得足夠六匹馬肩并肩地走。

Five days is too long for me to wait.Do you want

to wait?

五天的等待對我來說太久了,你想等嗎?

Don’t trust him no matter what he says.不管他說什么都別相信他。

Would you like some coffee? There’s still a little

left.你想要一些咖啡嗎?還有一點剩下。

We admire him although he makes a lot of mistakes;

after all he is a great man.盡管他犯了很多錯誤我們還是很敬佩他,畢竟他是

一個偉人。

….three times as much here…

……三倍多

A dolphin is always well-known as a clever and

friendly animal.海豚以聰明和友好的動物聞名。

He was satisfied with his new car, and drove to work

the very next day.他很滿意他的新車,第二天就開去上班了。

You are free to go or stay.你可以自由地選擇走或留。

Fires may do more damage than the earthquake.火災比地震更有破壞力。

When she left school, she went first to Britain.她畢業以后首先去了英國。

The polluted air becomes poisonous and dangerous to

our health.污染了的空氣對我們的健康變得毒害和危險。

Who’s going to answer the door?

誰去開門?

Some people find it difficult to ask for help.有些人覺得請求幫助很困難。

Jim was intelligent, but he hated hard work.吉姆很聰明,但是不喜歡努力工作。

My classmate is cleverer than I.我的同學比我聰明。

I think she’ll change the mind tomorrow.我認為她明天會改變她的想法。

You’d better do that again.你最好再做一次。

Some of the pictures were shown in an art museum in

Shanghai when she was 4 years old.當她四歲時,在上海的一個藝術博物館展出了一些畫。

I’m thinking about a visit to Paris.我在考慮去趟巴黎。

He didn’t need to attend the meeting.他不需要參加會議。

I’m busy studying for my exams.我正忙著復習考試。

The teacher came earlier than expected.老師比預計提前到了。

Have you seen Tom recently? 你最近見過湯姆嗎?

If you take vitamins, you will have more energy.如果你服用維生素,精力會更足些。

Air pollution is more serious than water pollution.空氣污染比水污染更嚴重。

He prefers coffee to tea.咖啡和茶相比,他更喜歡咖啡。

He is one of the greatest writers in the world.他是世界上最好的作家之一。

They were sitting in the park, playing cards.他們坐在公園里玩撲克牌。

I hope we can have some snow this winter.我希望這個冬天能下點雪。

How long will you be staying in China? 你在中國呆多久?

Inside, this large plane looks more like a high

building than a plane.從里面看,這架大飛機更像一幢高樓而不像一架飛機。

He wanted to help all the wounded people no matter which side they were fighting for.他想幫助所有的傷員,無論他們是為哪一方而戰。

The farmer didn’t spend much time working on his farm.這位農民沒有花很多的時間在他的農場工作。

Would you mind closing the window for me? 你可以幫我關下窗戶嗎?

Who is the girl in white shirt? 穿白襯衣的女孩是誰?

He shows a great interest in learning English.他對英語學習表現出極大的興趣。

It is no good hoping to read all these books.要把所有書都讀完是不可能的。

I slept soundly all night.我整夜睡得很熟。

I met one of my old friends on my way home yesterday evening.昨晚在回家路上我遇到了我的一位老朋友.I picked up the bag to protect my face from the smoke

and heat.我撿起包捂在臉上擋住煙和熱.Mark couldn’t come to the party because he had to

work.馬克因為不得不工作,不能來參加我們的晚會.6

We cannot tell when an earthquake is coming.我們不能斷定地震什么時候發生。

The friend saw everything but did not say a single

word.朋友目睹一切,卻只字不提。Each year some of his money is given to the best

scientists and writers of the world.每年,他拿出一部分錢給世界上最優秀的科學家和 作家。

I hurried to my office.我匆忙趕到了辦公室。

In fact, he did not even own a bed.事實上,他連張床都沒有。

He called the doctor and made sure they would meet

at five.他打電話和醫生確認他們將在五點見面。

I got there by plane late at night.我深夜才坐飛機到那兒。

I’m looking forward to your visit to China.我期待你的中國之旅。

This box can hold more books than one.這個箱子不止裝一本書。

Please give me your advice.請你給我建議。

I am writing this letter to complain about the

service in your hotel.我正在寫信投訴你們賓館的服務。

You and your team can discover the answer to

problems together.你和你的團隊可以共同探索問題的答案。

Smoking can seriously harm your health.吸煙對你的健康危害很大。

Fewer high school students are smoking now than a

few years ago.相比若干年前,現在吸煙的高中生少了。

I hope you will change your mind tomorrow.我希望明天你能改變你的想法。

Do you go swimming every day? 你每天都去游泳嗎?

Business success depends on hard work.事業上的成功依靠努力。

Good health is an essential part of good life.身體健康是幸福生活的必要前提。

How much does a parrot like this cost? 這只鸚鵡多少錢?

Eastern culture is different from western.東西文化存在差異。

I feel lonely without you.沒有你,我感到孤單。

He looks much older than his age.他比實際年齡看上去老得多。

Young persons under 25 make up half of the American

population.25歲以下的年輕人占到美國人口的一半以上。

I play football with my classmates.我和我的同學們踢球。

From the East coast to the West it is about 3,000

miles wide.東西寬度約為3000英里。

I’ve lost interest in my work.我已經對我的工作失去了興趣。

I got to the library by bus.我坐公車去圖書館。

I feel satisfied with my life.我對我的生活感到滿意。

Could you give me a cup of coffee, please? 請你給我一杯咖啡好嗎?

Are you fond of music? 你喜歡音樂嗎?

I want to get back home by five o’clock if it is possible.如果可能的話,我想5點鐘回家。

How are you doing these days? 你最近怎么樣?

There are 45 students in each class of the school.學校每個班級有45個學生。

第三篇:河南大學學位英語考試 英譯漢

1.Not all the neighborhoods are empty, nor is every workplace a friendly playground.Most of us have had mixed experiences in these environments.Yet as one woman told me recently, she knows more about the people she passes on the way to her desk than on her way around the block.Our new sense of community hasn’t just moved from house to office building.The labels that we wear connect us with members from distant companies, cities, and states.We assume that have something “in common” with other teachers, nurses, city planners.不是所有的住宅區都是空的,也不是所有的工作單位都是友好的.多數人在這里都曾有過復雜的經歷.然而,最近一位女性朋友告訴我她對工作單位里的人的了解程度要勝于對同一街區人的了解程度.我們不僅把社區的概念從住宅區遷移到辦公樓,上班時身上佩戴的標志也把我們和異國他鄉的人們和公司員工聯系在一起.我們假設自己和其他的教師、護士、城市規劃者有某些共同點。,It’s not unlike the experience of our immigrant grandparents.Many who came to this country still identified themselves as members of the Italian community, the Irish community, the Polish community.They sought out and assumed connections with people from the old country.Many of us have updated that experience.We have replaced ethnic identity with professional identity, the way we replaced neighborhoods with the workplace.This whole realignment of community is surely most obvious among the mobile.In an age of specialists, they may have to search harder to find people who speak the same language.這有點像最初移民來到美國我們的祖輩們的經歷,許多人來到這里以后把自己原來的國籍還當成一個社區,所以有意大利人社區、愛爾蘭人社區、波蘭人社區等。他們不斷尋找并設想自己與來自同一個國家的人們有著親密的聯系。我們把這種體驗提升了一步。像工作單位取代居住地一樣,我們的職業身份取代了種族身份。這種社區的完全重組在流動作業的行業中表現得最為明顯,那些在不同城市變換工作的人似乎把自己的身份根植與他們的行業中。在這個充滿專業人士的時代,他們不得不費勁周折去尋找有共同語言的人。

2.Onward and upward was the course she set.Small progress was no excuse for feeling satisfied with yourself.People who stopped to pat themselves on the back didn’t last long.Even if you got to the top, you’d better not take it easy.“The bigger they come, the harder they fall” was one of her favorite maxims.進取、進取、再進取,這是母親給我設定的方向。小小的進步是不足以自我滿足的。那些因成功而沾沾自喜停下來欣賞自己的人是不會持久的。即使你已經到達頂峰,你也最好不要放松。“爬得越高,摔得越痛”是母親的至理名言。

It wasn’t the gin that was shouting.It was my mother.The gin only gave me the courage to announce to them that yes, by God, I had always believed in success, had always believed that without hard work and self-discipline you could never amount to anything, and didn’t deserve to.其實不是杜松子酒在吼,是我的母親在吼。酒只是借給了我勇氣向他們宣布那個想法。是的,上帝可以作證,我一直相信成功,一直相信如果沒有辛勤的勞動和嚴格的自律,一個人不可能有任何成就,也不配有成就。

3.Defining who is great depends on how one measures success.對偉人的定義取決于人們如何衡量成功 “There’s a tendency to think that they are endowed with something

super-normal” he explained.“But what comes out of the research is that there are great people who have no amazing intellectual processes.” It’s a difference in degree.Greatness is built on tremendous amounts of study, practice and devotion.””人們往往認為他們具備一些超長非凡的東西,”他解釋道。“但研究表明,有的偉人并沒有驚人的智力。”偉人的偉大建立在大量的學習、實踐及其獻身精神的基礎之上。

Thrust into office when his country’s morale was at the lowest, Churchill rose brilliantly to lead the British people.In a speech following the Allied evacuation at Dunkirk in 1940, he inspired the nation when he said, “We shall not flag or fail.We shall go on to the end...We shall never surrender.”丘吉爾在全國上下士氣最為低落的時候被推上臺,并出色地領導了英國人民。在1940年盟軍敦刻爾克大撤退之后的一次講演中,他的話激勵了全國人民,“我們一定不會衰退、失敗。我們將堅持到底…我們永遠不會屈服。”

4.It’s easy to overlook the pleasure we get from loving and being loved, the company of friends, the freedom to live where we please, and even good health.我們可以從愛和被愛中感到快樂,從朋友的相伴中感到愉快,為能隨意到處居留而感到喜悅,甚至會為了身體健康而高興,可是這些快樂很容易被忽視。

We, on the other hand, with so many choices and such pressure to succeed in every area, have turned happiness into one more thing we “gotta have.” 另一方面,由于我們有許多選擇并想在各個領域獲得成功的壓力,我們把幸福變成了我們“必須得到”的另外一種東西。

So we chase it and equate it with wealth and success, without noticing that people who have those things aren’t necessarily happier.所以我們追求幸福,將幸福與財富和成功等同起來,沒有注意到擁有這一切的人不一定更幸福。

Happiness isn’t about what happens to us — it’s about how we perceive what happens to us.It’s the knack of finding a positive for every negative, and viewing a setback as a challenge.幸福不在于我們周圍所發生的一切,而在于我們如何去看待我們周圍所發生著的一切事情。這是一種從不利中找到有利,將挫折看作是激勵的訣竅。

It’s not wishing for what we don’t have, but cherishing what we do possess.幸福并不是時時去盼望得到我們所沒有的,而是要珍惜我們擁有的!

5.From my own experience, practical play exposes all sorts of weaknesses and strengths in my play that are hidden during preparation.根據我的經驗,實際下棋的時候會暴露出我在準備過程中隱藏的各種弱點和長處。

On top of that, all his games were accessible to the Deep Blue team, while he was in the dark about Deep Blue.最要緊的是,深藍隊可以得到他的所有對局,但是他對深藍隊的情況卻一無所知。

Humans, too, play weaker in unfamiliar situations and though they may find their way around better, machines can compensate for that with brute force.在陌生的環境下人類的表現也更差,而且即使人類可能摸索到更好的方法,機器也可以用物質的力量來彌補。

Unfortunately, as a result, we were never able to see the fabulous calculating abilities of Deep Blue.很不幸,結果是我們從來也不能看到深藍奇妙的計算能力

IBM can hardly risk the reputation of its “blue-eyed” baby against some PC or mere mortal.So the rest of us(6,000,000,000 minus Kasparov)are left with more questions than answers.BM幾乎不可能用它的“藍眼”嬰孩的聲譽來挑戰某臺微機或是某位凡人。所以我們當中其余的人(除了卡斯帕洛夫以外的60億人)看到的更多的是問題而不是答案。

6.To hold this opinion, however, is little short of treason in America.A boy or girl who leaves college is branded a failure—and the right to fail is one of the few freedoms that this country does not grant its citizens.The American dream of “getting ahead”, painted in strokes of gold wherever we look.Our advertisements and TV commercials are a hymn to material success, our magazine articles a toast to people who made it to the top.Smoke the right cigarette or drive the right cat---so the ads imply---and the girls will be swooning into your deodorized arms or caressing your expensive lapels.Happiness goes to the man who has the sweet smell of achievement.He is our national idol, and everybody else is our national fink.然而在美國,持有這種觀點差不多就是背叛.中途離開學校的孩子們被丑化成失敗者---失敗的權利是美國政府沒有賦予國民的少數幾個自由之一.美國之夢是”成功”之夢,凡是我們放眼之處都是一片金光燦爛.宣傳廣告和電視廣告歌頌物質方面的成功,雜志文章贊譽獲得此類成功的人.廣告暗示你:吸適合你身份的煙、開適合你身份的車,女孩們就會陶醉在你那沒有異味的懷抱之中,撫摸你那昂貴的衣領。幸福只青睞那些散發出成功的甜蜜氣味的人。他是全體國民的偶像,其他所有人則是國家的蛀蟲。

8.Funny.This is how the U.S.was supposed to be.In a famous series of essays collected in his 1976 book,The Cultural Contradictions of Capitalism,Daniel Bell noted how the decline of the Protestant small-town ethic had unhinged American capitalism from its moral foundation in the intrinsic value of work..By the 1960s,Bell argued,”The cultural justification of capitalism become hedonism,the idea of pleasure as a way of life.” In a 1969 cover story titled “California: A State of Excitement”,Time reported that,as most Americans saw it,”the good,godless,gregarious pursuit of pleasure is what California is all about…”I have seen the future,”says the newly returned visitor to California,”and it plays.”

真是可笑!這本該是沒過的摸樣嘛!丹尼爾貝爾1976年出版《資本主義文化矛盾》一書,書中收錄的一系列注明文章,他描述了新教徒小鎮式道德觀的衰落怎樣動搖了沒過資本主義的道德基礎和對工作內在價值的認識。20世紀60年代,貝爾聲稱,“資本主義文化經過撥亂反正已變成了享樂主義文化,享受稱謂生活的一種方式。”1969年《時代周刊》一篇名為《加利福尼亞:充滿刺激之州》的封面故事中寫道,“追尋美好的、非宗教的、交際性的快樂已經成了加利福尼亞的全部。每個剛去過加州的人都說,‘我看到了未來,自由自在的娛樂在發揮作用。”當時絕大多數美國人對報道中提及的情況都說有目共睹的。’

10.If the primary goal is simply to reduce cheating, then there are a variety of strategies to consider, including increased proctoring, encouraging faculty to use multiple versions of exams and not to recycle old tests and exams, aggressively faculty using plagiarism detection software, and employing stronger sanctions to

punish offenders.But while such strategies are likely to reduce cheating, I can’t imagine many people would want to learn in such an environment.As educators, we owe our students more than this, especially when cheating may reflect cynicism about what they perceive as eroding moral standards in the academy and in society.如果主要目的只是減少作弊,就可以考慮采取各種各樣的措施:更嚴格的監考,鼓勵教師采用多種版本的試題,不要循環使用舊考題,更積極地使用剽竊檢測軟件,以及對作弊者進行更嚴厲的懲罰。盡管這些措施很可能減少作弊,但很難想象人們會愿意在這樣的環境中學習。作為教育者,我們為學生提供的東西應該比這些更多.Today’s students seem to be less concerned with what administrators and/or faculty consider appropriate behavior and much more concerned with the views and behavior of their peers.今天的學生不太在意學校或教師認為適宜的行為,他們更關心同伴的觀點和行為.Regardless of the campus integrity policy, if students see others cheating, and faculty who fail to see it or choose to ignore it, they are likely to conclude that cheating is necessary to remain competitive.盡管學校有關學術誠信的政策,如果學生目睹別人作弊而未被教師發現,或教師干脆置之不理,他們可能會認為,為了維持競爭力,有必要采取欺騙行為.7.The great modern social myth is that the family is a “plastic” institution,capable of being molded to meet changing needs.現代社會的一大妄言是認為家庭是具有“可塑性”的制度,可以因適應不斷變化的需求而改變。In fact,efforts to live in a world of pluralistic family forms result in mounting social disorder that governments can neither control nor reverse.實際上人們對于家庭形式多元化的嘗試使社會秩序愈發混亂,而政府既不能控制也不可能扭轉這種混亂局面。

Common sense,the lessons of history and the work of anthropologists actually point to the family as a universal and necessary institution.It is commonly defined as a man and a woman bonded together through a socially approved covenant of marriage to regulate sexuality;to provide mutual care and support;to create a home economy;to bear,raise and protect children;and to maintain continuity between the generations.我們的常識、歷史教訓以及人類學家的研究實際上都認為家庭是一種普遍而必要的制度。家庭通常的定義是:一男一女通過社會認可的婚姻契約連結在一起,以便規范性行為,相互關心,相互支持,建立家庭經濟,生養并保護孩子,使家庭血脈代代相傳。

Most human societies are either monogamous(one man married to one woman)or polygynous(one man with multiple wives).These alternatives appear to be rooted in human nature and represent the only enduring” choice ”a society really has.這種非此即彼的選擇植根于人的天性,代表了社會唯一長久持續的選擇。(7)Fatherlessness is approaching a rough parity with fatherhood as a defining feature of childhood.父愛缺失幾科和父愛一樣,正在成了童年生活的一大特征。

This astonishing fact is reflected in many statistics, but here are the two most important: Tonight, about 40 percent of U.S.children will go to sleep in likely to spend a significant portion of childhood living apart from their fathers.Never before in this country have so many children been voluntarily abandoned by their fathers.Never before have so many children grown up without knowing what it means to have a father.很多數據都反映出這一令人吃驚的現象,但最重要的兩個數據是:今夜約有40%的美國孩子將在沒有父親的房里入睡。一半多的孩子可能在童年時期有相當一部分的時間是與父親分

開過的。這個國家從來沒有如此多的兒童被他們的父親主動拋棄。從來沒有如此多的孩子在其成長過程中不知道擁有父親意味著什么。

Fatherlessness is the most harmful demographic trend of this generation.It is the leading cause of the decline in the well-being of children.It is also the engine driving our most urgent social problems, from crime to adolescent pregnancy to domestic violence.Yet, despite its scale and social consequences, fatherlessness is frequently ignored or denied.Especially within our elite discourse, it remains a problem with no name.關于這一代人的人口統計顯示出的傾向中,父愛缺失是最糟的一項。它是兒童生活幸福度下降的罪魁禍首,也是產生犯罪、青少年懷孕、家庭暴力等嚴重社會問題目的根源。然而盡管父愛缺失這一問題普遍存在且后果嚴重,卻經常被忽略被否認。尤其是在我們的精英話語中,父愛缺失仍是一個未被清楚地認識到的問題。

9.Historically, the most obvious example of sex bias has been paying women less than men for doing the same work.Although unlawful,the practice is pervasive,and even now,after years of strong feminist(and other)efforts to correct this inequity,women still earn only seventy cents for every dollar earned by men.This is wage inequality,not to be confused with the glass ceiling,which denies women the opportunity to advance up the corporate ladder(which also,of course,impinges on wage increase.)Let’s say you’re a woman working as a publicity director for a large corporation,and you earn $35,000;your male earning $50,000.You and he have almost identical curriculum vitae-in fact,you went to the same college,worked together at another company,and then each of you got your ”dream job.” 有史以來,性別歧視最明顯的例子就是女性與男性同工不同酬。這種做法雖不合法,但卻很普通。即使在今天,雖然女權主義者(及其他人士)多年來努力糾正這種不平等的狀況,女性的工資仍然只有男性的百分之70.這就是“工資不平等”現象。不要將其與“玻璃天花板”(婦女在之物升遷上遇到的無形屏障)現象相混淆,“玻璃天花板”限制了女性晉升至公司高層的機會(當然,著同樣影響了加薪)。比如說你是名女性,在一家大公司做宣傳部經理。你的工資是35000美元。同為宣傳部經理,在同一家公司另一部門任職的男同事卻可以掙50000美元。他的資歷與你相當——確切的說:你們同一所大學,同在另一家公司供過事,然后你們都找到了“理想的工作”。

(9)Although there have been laws against employment discrimination for more than a hundred years in the United States,they varied from state to state.Not until some thirty years ago did Title VII(in addition to prohibiting discrimination based on race,color,religion,and national origin)establish federal uniformity,making it unlawful to discriminate against females-or,for that matter,males-on the basis of their sex。On-the-job gender discrimination occurs when an employee is treated differently from a person of the opposite sex under similar circumstances for reasons based solely on the employee’s sex.在美國,盡管反對就業歧視的法律已經存在了一百多年,但各州法律卻不盡相同。直到30年前的平權法案第七條(在禁止基于種族、膚色、宗教信仰和原籍歧視之外)才統一了關于性別歧視的聯邦法律,規定對女性——或就此而言,對男性——基于性別上的歧視是非法的。在相同的環境下,僅僅由于性別的原因,雇員就被與其異性同事區別對待,這就是工作上的性別歧視。

Historically, the most obvious example of sex bias has been paying women less than men for doing the same work.Although unlawful,the practice is pervasive,and even

now,after years of strong feminist(and other)efforts to correct this inequity,women still earn only seventy cents for every dollar earned by men.This is wage inequality,not to be confused with the glass ceiling,which denies women the opportunity to advance up the corporate ladder(which also,of course,impinges on wage increase.)有史以來,性別歧視最明顯的例子就是女性與男性同工不同酬。這種做法雖不合法,但卻很普通。即使在今天,雖然女權主義者(及其他人士)多年來努力糾正這種不平等的狀況,女性的工資仍然只有男性的百分之70.這就是“工資不平等”現象。不要將其與“玻璃天花板”(婦女在之物升遷上遇到的無形屏障)現象相混淆,“玻璃天花板”限制了女性晉升至公司高層的機會(當然,著同樣影響了加薪)。

In these “uniformed” cases,the problem is not one of wage or promotion,but of limited opportunities to perform the task for which these women were hired or were qualified to perform.在這些“穿制服”的事例中,問題并不在于薪水或是升遷,而是在于那些女雇員或有能力的女性完成任務的機會受到了限制。The time-worn excuse of denying certain jobs to females in order to “protect” them from damage to their reproductive systems or possible harm to an unborn fetus has been held by the courts to constitute sex discrimination.Similarly,restricting the weight that females can be required to lift on a job or the number of hours they may work,in order to “protect” them,also constitutes sex discrimination.In the same way, height and weight standards adversely affect job possibilities for women and are illegal unless it can be demonstrated that they are a bona fide occupational requirement of the job, that is,necessary for performance.說什么為了保護女性的生殖系統不受到傷害或者保護未出生胎兒免受損害,用這些陳腐的理由來拒絕給女性提供工作,已被法律視為性別歧視。為保護女性(顯然是限制其被雇傭的機會)而在工作中限制其所該提起的重量或其所能工作的時間,除非能證明它們是工作所必需的合法職業條件,即是開展工作的必要條件。

11.But the American future didn’t turn out as we expected.While Europeans cut the hours they spend at the office or factory-in France it is illegal to work more than 35hours a week-and lengthened their vacations,Americans were concluding that you could be happy only if you work hard and play hard.So they began to stay at their jobs longer than ever and then,in jam-packed weekends at places like the Hamptons on Long Island,invented the uniquely American concept of scheduled joy,filling a day off with one appointment after another,as if it were no different from one at the office.American conservatives,meanwhile,came to believe that Europeans’ desire to devote themselves to the pleasures of life and would,in any event,end in economic tears.但美國的未來并沒有稱謂我們所期待的那樣。當歐洲人縮短在辦公室或工廠工作的時間——在法國一周工作時間超過35個小時就是非法的——延長假期時,美國人卻認為只有努力工作平明玩耍才是幸福的。因此美國人工作的時間開始變得比以往任何時候都長,然后將日程安排得慢慢的,去諸如位于長島的漢普頓等地度周末,美國人創造了獨特的美國式的概念,按計劃娛樂,休息日排滿了一個有一個的日程,好像節假日與工作日沒什么區別似的。同時美國的保守者們認為:真是遺憾啊,歐洲人渴望全身心地去享受生活,一年6周的假期是歐洲人不負責任的表現,無論如何歐洲人最終會為經濟的衰退而痛哭流涕。

Why du Europeans and Americans differ so much in their attitude toward work and leisure? I can think of two reasons.First,the crowded confines of Western Europe and the expansive space of North America have led to varied consumer preferences.Broadly speaking,Americans value stuff-SUVs,7,000-sq.-ft.houses-more than

they value time,while for Europeans it’s the opposite.Second,as Bell predicted,America’s sense of itself as a religious nation has revived.At least in the puritanical version of Christianity that has always appealed to Americans,religion comes packaged with the stern message that hard work is good for the soul.Modern Europe has avoided so melancholy a lesson.為什么歐洲人和美國人對待工作和娛樂的態度有如此大的發差呢?我能想到兩個原因。首先是西歐擁擠的環境和北美廣闊的空間導致了不同的消費傾向。從廣義上將,美國人對實實在在的東西例如運動型多功能車,7000平方英尺房子的重視甚于他們對時間的重視。對歐洲人來說,情況恰恰相反。其次,正如貝爾所預言的那樣,美國宗教意識思想復蘇,至少清教徒式的基督教歷來迎合美國人的心意。嚴厲的教條規勸人們:努力工作對于靈魂升華是有益的。而現代的歐洲已沒有了這種苦行課。

第四篇:2015統考英語B-英譯漢

2015統考英語B-英譯漢

英譯漢是統考的重中之重,比分占30分,居題型分值榜首。得英譯漢,得統考英語B!英譯漢為人工閱卷,故沒有標準答案,翻譯句中任何一個單詞正確會給0.5分到1分,整句意思翻譯正確會給滿分,所以一定要答題,認識一個單詞就寫一個單詞的意思,確定不會寫的單詞就不要寫,只翻譯自己會的單詞內容。

必考部分(課內70題)

1.A friend of mine from high school is working in England now.2.A lot of natural resources in the mountain area are to be exploited and used.3.As is known to all, China is a developing country.或As is known to all, China is a the largest developing country in the world today 4.Are you fond of music? 5.All that glitters is not gold.6.Apples here like water and sunshine.7.Both Ann and Mary are suitable for the job.8.Bill hit his car into a wall last night.9.Could you tell me where the post office is? 10.Do you have access to the Internet? 11.Do you think you can do it by yourself? 12.Each time history repeats itself, the price goes up.13.Have you seen Tom recently? 14.How are you doing these days? 15.He was very happy to hear from his old friend.16.He has a foreign friend who lives in the United States.17.He didn't need to attend the meeting.18.He prefers coffee to tea.19.He has taught English in this university ever since he moved to this city. 20.I rang your house last night but your mother answered the phone.21.I knocked on his door but nobody came to answer it.22.I'm thinking about a visit to Paris.23.I hurried to my office.24.I slept soundly all night.25.I read the local newspapers with great interest every evening.26.I hope we can have some snow this winter.27.I've lost interest in my work.28.I was having a nap when suddenly the telephone rang.29.I would appreciate it if you would just let me deal with this case.30.In an age of plenty, we feel spiritual hunger.31.In no other country in the world can you find such plants as this one.32.It’s very important to maintain your current weight through exercise and healthy eating.33.It normally takes a semester for a college freshman to adjust to his college life.34.If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to dedicate yourself wholeheartedly to the cause.35.John and his brother differ in personality even if their differences in age are not significant

36.Life is meaningless without a purpose.37.Look out the window it's still raining today!38.My classmate is much cleverer than I.39.Most students feel satisfied with the progress they’ve made.40.Our textbooks are very different from theirs.41.People all over the world are trying to help the people in the quake-stricken areas.42.She likes to help any one who is in difficulty.43.This box can hold more books than that one.44.This new country hopes to establish friendly relations with all its neighbours.45.This place has plentiful material resources.46.The doctor had no choice but reach out to their colleagues across the nation.47.The People's Republic of China(PRC), founded on October 1, 1949, covers an area of 9.6 million square kilometers.48.The Olympic Games is an international sports event that takes place every four years.49.The friend saw everything but did not say a single word.50.The doctor told me to have more water.51.The students are encouraged to do more listening, reading and writing by their teacher.52.They thought that there must be something wrong with their TV set.53.The more passions we have, the more happiness we are likely to experience.54.The traffic jams during morning and afternoon rush hours are a headache in big cities now.55.Tom(人名有可能變化或Fred)was such a hardworking student that he soon came out first in the class.56.Trees need water to grow.57.There is a large amount of energy wasted due to friction.58.Ted and William have lived under the same roof for five years.59.Transistors are small in size and light in weight.60.Various substances differ widely in their magnetic characteristics.61.What kind of life do most people enjoy? 62.What time do you go swimming every day? 63.Would you mind closing the window for me? 64.Would you please help me with this heavy box? 65.We must take some measures to control the pollution.66.Who can help me clean the room? 67.We should encourage him to have confidence in himself.68.You needn’t go there anymore.He already knows about it.69.You and your team can discover the answers to problems together.70.You'd better do that again.翻譯:

1我高中的一個朋友目前在英格蘭工作。2那個山區有許多自然資源有待于開發利用。3眾所周知,中國是一個發展中國家。4你喜歡音樂嗎?

5閃光的東西,未必都是金子。6這里的蘋果喜歡水和陽光。(定從)7安妮和瑪麗都適合干這項工作。8昨晚比爾開車時車撞到了墻上。9請問郵局在哪里? 10你能上網嗎?

11你認為你自己可以單獨干完這件事嗎? 12歷史每重演一次,代價就增加一分。13最近你看見湯姆了嗎? 14這些日子你怎么樣?

15他很高興收到他的老朋友的信。16他有一個住在美國的外國朋友。17他沒必要參加那個會議。18與茶相比,他更喜歡咖啡。

19自從移居到這座城市以來,他就一直在這所大學教英語。20我昨夜給你家打電話,但接電話的是你母親。21我敲了他的門,但沒人來開門。22我在考慮去巴黎旅游。23我匆忙趕到了辦公室。24我整夜睡得很熟。

25每晚我懷著極大的興趣讀當地報紙。26我希望今年冬天會下點雪。27我對這份工作已經失去了興趣。28我在睡覺時,電話鈴突然響了。

29如果你能讓我獨自處理這樁案件,我將不勝感激。30在這個物質財富充裕的時代,我們感到精神上的饑渴。31像這種植物在世界上的其他任何一個國家中都找不到。32通過鍛煉和健康飲食來保持你目前的體重是非常重要的。33大學新生一般需要花一個學期來適應大學生活。34如果你決定學一門新的語言,你必須全身心地投入。

35.盡管約翰和他哥哥在年紀上相差不大,但他們的個性卻不相同。36沒有目標的生活是毫無意義的。37看窗外,今天還在下雨。38我的同學比我聰明多了。

39大多數學生對自己所取得的進步感到滿意。40我們的教材與他們的教材很不一樣。

41全世界人民都在盡力幫助遭受地震地區的人民。42她樂意幫助任何一個有困難的人。43這個箱子比那個箱子能裝更多的書。44這個新成立的國家希望和所有鄰國建立友好關系。45這個地方有豐富的物質資源。

46那個醫生別無選擇,只能向全國的同行救助。

47中華人民共和國成立于1949年10月1日,國土面積約960萬平方公里。48奧林匹克運動會是國際性的體育會,每四年主辦一次。49這位朋友看到了一切,卻一言不發。50醫生讓我多喝些水。

51老師鼓勵學生多聽、多讀、多寫。52他們認為電視機一定出了毛病了。

53我們的激情越多,我們有可能體驗到的快樂就越多。

54上下班高峰期的交通擁擠問題是大城市目前的一個棘手問題。

55湯姆是一個學習十分用功的學生,以至于不久他就成了班里學習最好的學生。56樹木有水才能生長。

57由于摩擦而損耗了大量的能量。

58泰德和威廉已經在同一個屋檐下生活了五年了。59晶體管的體積小,重量輕。60各種材料的磁性有很大的不同。61多數人喜歡什么樣的生活? 62你每天何時去游泳? 63能幫我關一下窗戶嗎?

64你能幫我拾一下這個很沉的箱子嗎? 65我們必須采取措施來控制污染。66誰能幫我打掃房間?

67我們應當鼓勵他對自己要有信心。68你不必去了,他已經知道那件事

69你和你的團隊能夠一起找到問題的答案。70你最好再做一遍。

訓練部分(157題)

想拿高分,有基礎的同學做一下,基礎較差的同學在第一部分完全掌握的基礎上嘗試做做,并努力記憶,加油

1.A dog is always well-known as a clever and friendly animal.2.A good memory is a great help in learning a language.3.A teacher should have patience in his work.4.A lot of natural resources in the mountain are are to be exploited and used.5.Although very important, intelligent is not necessarily the key to success.6.As long as there is water, plants won't die quickly.。7.As was expected, he passed the exam easily.8.But it looks like something I would never buy.9.Bob was such a hardworking man that he always worked late till night.10.Because of his carelessness, Jack hit his car into a big tree by the roadside.11.Can you express yourself clearly in English?

12.Christmas is the most important festival in the west 13.Don't you think smoking is harmful to your health? 14.Don't you mind my opening the window?

15.Do you think students should do a part-time job? 16.Did you get that E-mall from me? 17.Everyone was in bed except me.18.Excuse me.Where's the nearest police station?

19.Go down this street until you reach the second traffic lights.20.Give us a few more minutes to decide

21.He had a traffic accident last week.22.He has been learning English for years.23.He is always very active in student activities.24.He is sweating all over.25.He is thinking about moving to a new place.26.He keeps looking at himself in the mirror.27.He stopped smoking.28.He was too tired to go on reading.29.He has sympathy for all poor people

30.He told me that he had lived in America for 10 years before he came to china.31.He has the habit of making notes while reading.32.He went out of the room and came bake a few minutes later.33.He doesn't know what life means to him.34.How do you spell your last name?

35.How long have you collected your stamps? 36.How long will it take us to get there? 37.I feel satisfied with my life.38.I got married ten years ago.39.I have a pain in my back.40.I look forward to hearing from you 41.I need to buy some 50-cent stamps.42.I prefer tea to coffee.43.I think the picture shows us how fruits is necessary to life.44.I think our dream will become true.45.I'll call you as soon as I arrive.46.I'll write to you as soon as I get there.47.I'll have to try using the search engines.48.I'm certain he'll go to see the film, because he's bought a ticket.49.I'm going to buy a monthly ticket tomorrow 50.I'm going to run for the bus as soon as the bell rings.51.I'm not an English major student.52.I'm now a distance education student.53.I'm very much eager to improve my oral English.54.I am very familiar with his name.55.I am wondering who broke the window 56.I came back because of the rain.57.I can't go with you today because I'm too busy.58.I do want to know what really happened.59.I don't think he can operate the new type of computer.60.I don't want to spend five dollars on a cup of water.61.I expect she will have changed her mind by tomorrow.62.I feel lonely without you.63.I've been so busy lately,I haven't had time to call anybody.64.I've never heard such good music in a computer game.65.It is necessary to take medicine on time.66.It is not necessary to do this work.67.It takes a lot of time to learn a foreign language.68.It was a hard job, but he did not mind.69.It's always a pleasure to see many friends here in London.70.It's their duty to look after these young trees.71.In the United States a lot of college students do not live at home.72.In the world, soccer or football is the most popular sport.73.In Foreign Languages Department,a checking machine is used to correct the students'test papers.74.In many factories,an assembly line is used to speed up the efficiency of the workforce.75.In no other region in the world can you find such rare animals as giant pandas.76.Jane has told me a lot about her trip in

77.Just because you like, it doesn't mean I will.78.Jenny is fond of reading and often borrows books from the city library.79.Let's sit over here until it's time for you to board.80.Let's try something different.81.Li Bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in China.82.My classmate is more clever than I.83.My grandpa is used to getting up early.84.My problem is that I don't have much time to do the work.85.Many valuable resources in China's west area are to be exploited and used.86.Not all Americans are interested in sports, of course.87.Nothing in the world moves faster than light.88.Not until the child fell asleep did the mother leave the room.89.Never had he thought that the project would have been completed so fast.90.Once all the information is completed, you sigh here.91.One can never succeed without enough confidence in himself.92.Okay, and I need a pen to fill out the address.93.Open the window and let the fresh air in.94.Our library is as big as theirs.95.People use science knowledge to understand and change nature.96.Please call me back when you are free.97.Please ring me up tomorrow morning.98.Please move your chair to the window

99.Please give this book to whoever comes first.100.She begins cooking as soon as she gets home.101.She is used to living in the countryside.102.She looks lovely when she is happy.103.She was the only daughter and the youngest child of five.104.Some football teams will have games there.105.Stay here before I get back.106.Soon it was time for my friend to take Jack for walk.107.Students can study by themselves through network.108.The earth on which we live is shaped like a ball.109.The moon looks much bigger than any other stars in the sky.110.the earthquak in Sichuan made Chinese people unite as one.111.The more money I make, the happier I will be.112.The old man is in his late sixties.113.The plane took off very smoothly.114.The price of gasoline will come down in Chinese market.115.The most common samples of inorganic materials are the gases of the atmosphere, water, rocks, etc.116.The girls are busy making preparations for the weekend party 117.The cause of the fire was carelessness.118.Try hard or you'll fail the test.119.There is something urgent for you to do right now.120.There's a party at my house this Friday.121.They are ordinary people, but did a great job.122.They have been working together for three months and have come to know each other better.123.They will have been married for 20 years by then.124.This custom has a long tradition.125.This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I'm here with you now.126.This money is for the thoughtful person who removes this stone from the road.127.This is the worst hospital I have ever seen

128.This one's pretty, but it costs too much 129.This street will be widened.130.Tom likes playing basket-ball but he can't play well.131.Tom's father has taught English here since he graduated from Peking University 132.Travel broadens the mind.133.Though it was beyoud them,they tried their best to do it.134.Though it was late,they kept on working.135.We are getting ready for our English examination.136.We are short of time and money.137.We should make best use of time.138.We enjoyed ourselves very much at the party.139.We are from mainland China.140.We all like her because she's very helpful.141.We're running behind schedule by about 15 minutes.142.When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.143.When were the Olympic Games founded? 144.When are you going to get your hair cut?

145.When we praise the Chinese leadership and the people,we are not merely being polite.146.Who's going to answer the telephone?/Who's going to answer the door? 147.Who is the girl in a whilte shit?

148.Were there any phone calls for me while I was out? 149.Why, do you want me to change the channel?

150.Without water, there is no life on the earth.151.Would you mind turning down the radio?

152.Yeah, I'm anxious to hear all the songs from her new album.153.You ought not to smoke so much.154.You can buy water inside.155.You'll find in English some words can be remembered more easily than the others.156.You will have reached Shanghai by this time tomorrow.157.Yeah, but they play the same songs over and over again.158.She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn't want to get married so early.英譯漢答案:

1、在動物中,狗素以其聰明與和善而著稱。

2、好的記憶有助于語言的學習。

3、當老師應當有耐心。

4、那個山區有許多自然資源有待于開發利用。

5、雖然聰明很重要,但未必是成功的關鍵。

6、只要有水,植物就不會很快死去

7、果不出所料,他輕而易舉地通過了考試。

8、但它看起來就像是我絕不會買的東西。

9、鮑勃是一個如此勤奮的人,以至于他總是工作到深夜。

10、因為粗心,杰克開車撞到了路邊的一顆大樹。

11、你能用英語清楚地表達自己的意思嗎? 12圣誕節是西方最重要的節日

13、你不認為抽煙對你的身體有害嗎?

14、你不介意我打開窗戶吧?

15、你認為學生應該做兼職嗎?

16你收到我發的那份電子郵件了嗎? 17除了我,所有人都上床睡覺了。18勞駕,離這兒最近的派出所在哪里?

19順著這條街走,一直走到第二個交通燈處。20再給我們一點時間來做決定 21他上星期出了一起交通事故。22多年來,他一直在學英語。23他總是積極參與學生活動。24他出了一身汗。

25他正在考慮搬到一個新的的地方 26他老是照鏡子。27他戒煙了。

28他太困了,無法再閱讀了 29他對所有的窮人有一顆同情心

30他告訴我在來中國之前,他已經在美國呆了10年了。31他有邊閱讀邊做筆記的習慣。32他跑出房間,幾分鐘后又回來了。33他不知道生活對他意味著什么。34你的姓是如何拼寫的? 35你集郵有多久了?

36我們到那兒要用多長時間? 37我對我的生活感到滿意。38十年前,我結了婚。39我的背疼。

40.我期待著收到您的回信。41我需要買一些50美分的郵票 42我寧可要茶,不要咖啡。

43我想這幅圖是告訴我們水果是生活中不可缺的。44我想我們的夢想會成真。45我一到就給你打電話。46我一到那兒就給你寫信 47我必須試著使用搜索引擎。

48我肯定他會去看電影,因為他已經買了票 49.我想明天買張月票。

50鈴聲一響,我就跑出去趕公交車。51我不是英語專業的學生。52我現在是一名遠程教育學員。53我非常渴望改進我的英語口語。54我很熟悉他的名字。

55我想知道是誰打壞了窗戶。56因為下雨我就回來了。

57我今天不能和你一塊兒去,因為我太忙了。58我確實想知道到底發生了什么事。59我認為他不會操作這種計算機。60我不想花五美元買一瓶水。

61我預料到明天為止她會改變觀點。62沒有你我感到孤獨

63我最近一直很忙,所以沒時間打電話給任何人。64我從來沒有在電腦游戲中聽到過這么好的音樂。65按時吃藥是必要的。66沒有必要做這項工作。67學習一門外語需要很多時間

68這項工作很艱苦,但他并不在乎。69總是很高興能在倫敦看到很多朋友。70他們的責任是照看這些小樹。71在美國,許多大學生不在家住。72足球是一項風靡全世界的體育運動。73在外語系,用閱卷機給學生閱卷。74許多工廠采用流水線來提高工作效率。

75在世界上的其他任何地區,你都找不到像大熊貓這樣的珍惜動物。76珍妮告訴了我很多關于她旅行的事 77你喜歡它,并不意味我也會喜歡。

78珍妮喜愛讀書,經常從市圖書館借回許多書。79我們就在這里坐到你上飛機的時間。80讓我們嘗嘗其它不同的口味

81李白是中國有史以來最偉大的詩人之一。82我的同學比我聰明。83我爺爺習慣早起。

84我的問題在于我沒有多少時間干這工作。

85中國西部地區有許多寶貴的資源有待開發和利用。86當然,并非所有美國人都對運動有興趣。87世界上沒有什么東西比光走得更快。88直到孩子睡著了,媽媽才離開房間。

89他從沒有預料到這項工程會完成得這么快。90一旦所有的信息都完成了,請在這里簽字。

91一個若是對自己沒有足夠的信息就永遠不會成功。92好,我還得借一支筆來填寫地址 93打開窗戶讓新鮮空氣進來。94我們的圖書館和他們的一樣大。

95人們利用科學知識去了解自然,改造自然。96你有時間給我回個電話。97請在明天早上給我打電話 98請把你的椅子移動到窗口 99請把這本書給最先來得人。100她每天一到家就開始做飯。101她習慣住在鄉下。

102她高興的時候看起來很可愛。

103她是家里唯一的女兒也是五個孩子中最小的一個 104有幾支足球隊要在那里進行比賽。105等在這兒等我回來。

106很快,就到了我朋友帶杰克散步的時間了。107學生可以通過學習的網絡自學。108我們居住的地球,形狀像一個大球。

109月亮看起來比天空中任何其他星星都要大的多。110四川地震使得中國人民團結一致。111賺的錢越多,我就會越快樂。112老人近七十歲。

113飛機很平穩地起飛了。

114中國市場上的汽油價將會下降。115大氣中的氣體、水、巖石等都是無機物中最普通的實例。116女孩們正忙于準備周末的聚會 117起火的原因是不謹慎。

118努力地,否則你考試及不了格 119有件急事要你立刻去做

120這星期五在我們家有個宴會。121他們是普通人,卻干了一件大事。

122他們一起工作了三個月,相互之間也更了解了。123到那時他們已經結婚20年了。124這一風俗歷史悠久。

125今天是我一生中最美好的一天,因為我現在和你在一起。126這錢將送給將石頭從路上移走的為他人著想的人。127這是我見過的最糟的醫院 128.這個很漂亮,但是很貴。129這條大街將要加寬。

130湯姆喜歡打籃球,但他打得不好。

131.湯姆的父親從北京大學畢業后就一直在這里教英語。132旅行可以開闊眼界。

133雖然這件事超出了他們的能力范圍,但他們還是盡全力去做。134盡管已經很晚了,他們還在繼續工作。135我們正在為英語考試做準備。136我資金和時間都缺。137我們要充分利用時間。

138在那次晚會上我們玩得很愉快。139我們來自中國大陸。

140我們都喜歡她,因為她樂于助人。141我們大約誤點15分鐘

142當我還是個孩子的時候,我常聽收音機等待我最喜歡的歌。143奧運會是何時創辦的? 144你打算什么時候去理發?

145我們在贊美中國領導人和中國人民時,不僅僅是出于禮貌。146誰去接電話?/誰去開門? 147穿白襯衣的這位女孩是誰? 148我不在時有人打電話找我嗎? 149怎么了,你要我換個頻道嗎? 150沒有水,地球上就沒有生命。151你不介意把廣播聲調小一點吧?

152是的,我也很急著聽她新唱片里所有的歌。153你不應該抽這么多的煙。154你可以在里面買水喝。

155你會發現英語里有些詞比別的詞容易記憶。156明天這個時候你就到達上海了。

157是的,但是他們一遍又一遍地播放同一首歌。158她喜歡邁克,但她不想那么早就結婚。

第五篇:英語三級考試英譯漢

英譯漢

A lot of natural resources in the mountain area are to be exploited and used.那個山區有許多自然資源有待于開發利用。All that glitters is not gold.閃光的東西,未必都是金子。

Apples here like water and sunshine.這里的蘋果喜歡水和陽光。

As is known to all, China is a developing country.眾所周知,中國是一個發展中國家。

Bill hit his car into a wall last night.昨晚比爾開車時車撞到了墻上。

Each time history repeats itself, the price goes up.歷史每重演一次,代價就增加一分。

Give us a few more minutes to decide 再給我們一點時間來做決定

He has sympathy for all poor people 他對所有的窮人有一顆同情心

He has taught English in this university ever since he moved to this city.自從移居到這座城市以來,他就一直在這所大學教英語。

I am wondering who broke the window 我想知道是誰打壞了窗戶。

I was having a nap when suddenly the telephone rang.我在睡覺時,電話鈴突然響了。

If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to dedicate yourself wholeheartedly to the cause.如果你決定學一門新的語言,你必須全身心地投入。In an age of plenty, we feel spiritual hunger.在這個物質財富充裕的時代,我們感到精神上的饑渴。In Foreign Languages Department, a checking machine is used to correct the students’ test papers.外語系用閱卷機給學生批卷。

In no other country in the world can you find such plants as this one.像這種植物在世界上的其他任何一個國家中都找不到。

John and his brother differ in personality even if their differences in age are not significant.盡管約翰和他哥哥在年紀上相差不大,但他們的個性卻不相同。Please give this book to whoever comes first.請把這本書給最先來的人。

Please move your chair to the window 請把你的椅子移動到窗口

Ted and William have lived under the same roof for five years.泰德和威廉已經在同一個屋檐下生活了五年了。

The girls are busy making preparations for the weekend party 女孩們正忙于準備周末的聚會

The more passions we have, the more happiness we are likely to experience.我們的激情越多,我們有可能體驗到的快樂就越多。

The most common samples of inorganic materials are the gases of the atmosphere, water, rocks, etc.大氣中的氣體、水、巖石等都是無機物中最普通的實例。The students are encouraged by their teacher to do more listening, reading and writing.老師鼓勵學生多聽,多讀,多寫。

There is a large amount of energy wasted due to friction.由于摩擦而損耗了大量的能量。

This place has plentiful material resources.這個地方有豐富的物質資源。

Though it was late, they kept on working.盡管已經很晚了,他們還在繼續工作。

Tom(人名有可能變化或Fred)was such a hardworking student that he soon came out first in the class.湯姆是一個學習十分用功的學生,以至于不久他就成了班里學習最好的學生。

Transistors are small in size and light in weight.晶體管的體積小,重量輕。

Various substances differ widely in their magnetic characteristics.各種材料的磁性有很大的不同。Wang Li’s(人名有可能變化)father has taught English here since he graduated from Peking University.王麗的父親從北京大學畢業后就一直在這里教英語。Who's going to answer the telephone?/Who's going to answer the door? 誰去接電話?/誰去開門? Would you please help me with this heavy box? 你能幫我拾一下這個很沉的箱子嗎?

You needn’t go there anymore.He already knows about it.你不必去了,他已經知道那件事

Do you think students should do a part-time job?你認為學生應該做兼職嗎?

I think the picture shows us how fruits is necessary to life.我想這幅圖是告訴我們水果是生活中不可缺的。

下載學位英語(英譯漢)word格式文檔
下載學位英語(英譯漢).doc
將本文檔下載到自己電腦,方便修改和收藏,請勿使用迅雷等下載。
點此處下載文檔

文檔為doc格式


聲明:本文內容由互聯網用戶自發貢獻自行上傳,本網站不擁有所有權,未作人工編輯處理,也不承擔相關法律責任。如果您發現有涉嫌版權的內容,歡迎發送郵件至:645879355@qq.com 進行舉報,并提供相關證據,工作人員會在5個工作日內聯系你,一經查實,本站將立刻刪除涉嫌侵權內容。

相關范文推薦

    考研英語“英譯漢”精要

    考研英語“英譯漢”精要 —— 選自《紅寶書考研英語10真題(系統精析)》 一、命題形式 要求考生閱讀一篇約400詞的文章,并將其中5個劃線部分(約150詞)譯成漢語,譯文要準確、完整、......

    工程碩士研究生英語英譯漢8-15

    Unit 8 1. As she stood in front of her 5th grade class on the very first day of school, she told the children an untruth. 開學第一天,當她站在五年級班級的面前,她對......

    多維英語探索英譯漢(短文)

    1.In the past,when explorers or merchants went out into the world to find new lands or markets or sources of raw materials,they often did not share a language w......

    學位英語4[精選]

    Part I : Cloze Television, it is often said, keeps one 1 about current events, allows one to follow the 2 developments in science and politics, and 3 an......

    學位英語復習資料

    學位英語復習資料 ?學位英語詞匯練習10題 1. The telegram was based on information from a _________ source. A. recent B. reliable C. rare D. private 2. Mr. Wilso......

    2011學位英語復習資料(★)

    一般現在時 1)經常性或習慣性的動作,常與表示頻度的時間狀語連用。時間狀語: every…, sometimes, at…, on Sunday。例如: I leave home for school at 7 every morning. 每......

    學位英語作文

    一、學位英語必背句型 1.as is known /as it is known to all …眾所周知 2.with the pace of modern life increasing….隨著現代生活步伐的加快 3.with the development o......

    學位英語申報

    2012年學位英語最新報名流程(1)、報名資料收集 2012年2月12日---2012年2月14日期間 1,請各位考生將本人藍底登記照電子版照片(備注 姓名 本科學號 專業 網報號 電話) 發送到QQ......

主站蜘蛛池模板: 性欧美牲交在线视频| 亚洲国产一区二区精品无码| 极品粉嫩嫩模大尺度无码视频| 熟妇人妻av无码一区二区三区| 丰满少妇呻吟高潮经历| 亚洲综合欧美色五月俺也去| 日韩超碰人人爽人人做人人添| 少妇爆乳无码av专区网站寝取| 18禁女裸乳扒开免费视频| 高清不卡一区二区三区| 内射夜晚在线观看| 亚洲愉拍自拍另类图片| 丰满人妻被中出中文字幕| 精品国偷自产在线| 6080yyy午夜理论片中无码| 亚洲精品色情app在线下载观看| 午夜片无码区在线观看爱情网| 少妇高潮喷潮久久久影院| 人妻中文无码久热丝袜| 99精品国产一区二区三区2021| 久久久久人妻精品一区三寸| 免费无遮挡在线观看网站| 无码中文国产不卡视频| 国产免费爽爽视频在线观看| 一本aⅴ高清一区二区三区| 欧美巨大性爽欧美精品| 亚洲精品久久久久久无码色欲四季| 国产精品沙发午睡系列| 亚洲国产成人一区二区三区| 欧美老熟妇乱人伦人妻| 国产成人亚洲精品无码青app| 人妻无码少妇一区二区| 亚洲精品成av人片天堂无码| 国产高清在线精品一区下载| 亚洲人成无码网站18禁10| 亚洲成在人线av无码| 亚洲中文字幕久久精品无码va| 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码久久99| 亚洲国产精品一区二区成人片| 成年无码av片完整版| 97色伦午夜国产亚洲精品|