第一篇:簡單口語練習
God works.上帝的安排。
Not so bad.不錯。
No way!不可能!
Don't flatter me.過獎了。
Hope so.希望如此。
Go down to business.言歸正傳。
I'm not going.我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 對你有用嗎? None of my business.不關我事。
It doesn't work.不管用。
It is a long story.一言難盡。
Between us.你知,我知。
Sure thin!當然!
Talk truly.有話直說。
I'm going to go.我這就去。
Never mind.不要緊。
Why are you so sure? 怎么這樣肯定? Is that so? 是這樣嗎?
Come on, be reasonable.嗨,你怎么不講道理。When are you leaving? 你什么時候走? You don't say so.未必吧,不至于這樣吧。Don't get me wrong.別誤會我。
You bet!一定,當然!
It's up to you.由你決定。
The line is engaged.占線。
My hands are full right now.我現在很忙。Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎?
I'm afraid I can't.我恐怕不能。
How big of you!你真棒!
Poor thing!真可憐!
How about eating out? 外面吃飯怎樣? Don't overdo it.別太過分了。
You want a bet? 你想打賭嗎?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么樣? Who wants? 誰稀罕?
Follow my nose.憑直覺做某事。
Cheap skate!小氣鬼!
Come seat here.來這邊坐。
Dinner is on me.晚飯我請。
You ask for it!活該!
You don't say!真想不到!
Get out of here!滾出去!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。Don't mention it.沒關系,別客氣。
It is not a big deal!沒什么了不起!
Thousand times no!絕對辦不到!
Who knows!天曉得!
Have a good of it.玩的很高興。
Don't let me down.別讓我失望。
It is urgent.有急事。
Can I have this? 可以給我這個嗎?
It doesn't take much of you time.這不花你好多時間。
Drop it!停止!
Bottle it!閉嘴!
There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。
Easy does it.慢慢來。
Don't push me.別逼我。
Come on!快點,振作起來!
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 還沒睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences.沒關系。
It is a deal!一言為定!
Take a seat!請坐!
Here ye!說得對!
It can be a killer.這是個傷腦筋的問題。
Don't take ill of me.別生我氣。
It's up in the air.尚未確定。
I am all ears.我洗耳恭聽。
Right over there.就在那里。
Get an eyeful.看個夠。
I lost my way.我迷路了
Say hello to everybody for me.替我向大家問好。
Not precisely!不見得,不一定!
That is unfair.這不公平!
We have no way out.我們沒辦法。
That is great!太棒了!
You are welcome!別客氣!
I'm bored to death.我無聊死了。
Bottoms up!干杯!
Big mouth!多嘴驢!
Can-do.能人。
Don't play possum!別裝蒜!
He neither drinks nor smokes.他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
Make it up!不記前嫌!
Watch you mouth.注意言辭。
Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎?
Good luck!祝你好運!
Make it.達到目的,獲得成功。
I'll be seeing you.再見。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能讓我搭一程嗎?
It is raining.要下雨了。
I might hear a pin drop.非常寂靜。
Don't get loaded.別喝醉了。
Stay away from him.別靠近他。
Don't get high hat.別擺架子。
That rings a bell.聽起來耳熟。
Play hooky.曠工、曠課。
I am the one wearing pants in the house.我當家。
Get cold feet.害怕做某事。
Good for you!好得很!
Go ahead.繼續。
Help me out.幫幫我。
Let's bag it.先把它擱一邊。
Lose head.喪失理智。
He is the pain on neck.他真讓人討厭。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管嗎?
Don't make up a story.不要捏造事實。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.小別勝新婚。
She makes a mess of things.她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
He has a quick eye.他的眼睛很銳利。
Shoot the breeze.閑談。
Tell me when!隨時奉陪!
It is a small world!世界真是小!
Let's play it by ear.讓我們隨興所至。
Wait and see.等著瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂頭喪氣?
What brought you here? 什么風把你吹來了?
Hang on!抓緊(別掛電話)!
Leave me alone.別理我。
Chin up.不氣,振作些。
You never know.世事難料。
I stay at home a lot.我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes.他馬上會過來。
I'm not in a good mood.沒有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker.他是個吹牛大王。
She is still mad at me.她還在生我的氣。
I'll get even with him one day.我總有一天跟他扯平。
Hit the ceiling.大發雷霆。
She's got quite a wad.她身懷巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be.沒地方可去。
I'm dying to see you.我很想見你。
I swear by the god.我對天發誓。
Nothing tricky.別耍花招。
You might at least apologize.你頂多道個歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.物價直線上升,這樣子下去,我們鍋里可沒什么東西煮飯。
None of you keyhole.不準偷看。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today.你今天看起來不大對勁。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上帶錢了嗎?
My girlfriend and I broke up.我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon.這是千載難逢的事。
I'll kick you out.我將炒你魷魚。
I have to be late and keep my date waiting.我不喜歡遲到而讓別人久等。
He pushes his luck.他太貪心了。
Nuts!呸;胡說;混蛋!
I can't make both ends meet.我錢上個月接不到下個月。
It is of high quality.它質量上乘。
Dead end.死胡同。
Would you mind making less noise.能不能小聲點?
第二篇:簡單口語對話口語練習
18、Thanksgiving Day 感恩節
A:Hi, Jim, long time no see.嘿,吉姆,好久沒見了。
B:Ben!What’s new? 本,怎么樣?
A:Nothing much.不怎么樣。
B:How was your Thanksgiving?
感恩節過得如何?
A:Oh, it was great—I slept late.噢,過得很好。我睡了個大懶覺。
B:So did I.We didn’t have lunch till three.我也睡懶覺了。我們到3點才吃中午飯。
A:I took my little sister to see the Thanksgiving Day parade before dinner.She loved it.Then we had a big family dinner around six.晚飯前我帶我的小妹去看了感恩節游行。她很喜歡看游行。我們一大家子人6點左右吃了頓團圓飯。
B:Who came? Anyone I know?
都有誰來了?有我認識的人嗎?
A:Well, my older sister and her husband came for the whole weekend.You met her a couple of years ago, remember? And, of course, my stepbrothers stopped by for dinner on Thursday, and so did my aunts and uncles, with all their kids.The oldest is only nine.I had to play games all day long.我姐姐和她丈夫來度周末。你幾年前見過她,記得嗎?當然,我的繼兄弟星期四來吃晚飯了。我的伯母伯父帶著孩子也來了。他們最大的才9歲。我一整天都得陪著他們玩游戲。
B:What a drag!So, how’s your sister doing? I haven’t seen her in ages.真沒勁。那你姐姐怎么樣?我好長時間沒見過她了。
A:She’s fine.She loves her new job.她很好。她很喜歡她的新工作。
B:I didn’t know she had a new job.我還不知道她換了新工作。
A:Neither did I.Also, she and Mike just bought a new house.我也不知道呢。而且她和邁克剛買了一幢新房子。!
★ Long time no see.好久不見。
★ What’s new? 過得怎么樣?
★ Nothing much.不怎么樣。
★ What a drag!真沒勁/真掃興!
★ I really pigged out.我真是吃了個痛快。
★ Are you kidding? 你開玩笑吧?
.I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color their skin but by the content of their character.I have a dream today.(我夢想有一天我的孩子將生活在一個以他們的品質而不是以他們的膚色來評判他們的國度里。)
2.The world won’t end even if we fail a hundred times.As long as we don’t lose heart, we’ll succeed in the end.(即使我們失敗一百次,世界也依然存在。只我們不失去信心,我們最終會獲得成功。)
無限潛能激發:盡量把你的英語目標視覺化,當你的夢想非常清晰的時候,你就會慢慢啟動你的潛意識力量!當潛意識無窮力量之門洞開的時候,你的行動就會受到你的內在視覺的影響,慢慢地引導你走向成功!所以頂尖人士每天要做的就是在每天早晨起床和晚上入睡的時候就是使夢想視覺化,讓他們的夢想成為自己永恒不變的動力之源!
3.You must take a blow or give one.You must lose and you must risk.Be a man and face the battle.It’s the only way to win.It takes a little courage and a little self-control.And some grim determination, if you want to reach the goal.(你給予打擊或施加打擊。你必須付出,你也必須冒險。象一個男子漢那樣去迎接戰斗。這是成功唯一的方法。這需要一些勇氣,一些自制,以及一些嚴峻的決心,如果你真的想達成目標。)
4.Trust no future, however pleasant.Let the dead past bury its dead.Act, act.Act in the living pleasant.Heart within and God overhead, if you fail, let it be.Just try again until you make it.(不要信*未來,無論未來的憧憬多么可愛。讓死亡的過去永遠埋藏。堅定的心靈,上帝的指引,如果你失敗了,就讓它去吧。爬起來再努力一次,直到成功。)
5.Improve your pronunciation by practicing in front of a mirror.Use the tapes as a guide.Listen to the tape, then listen to yourself.When you sound like the tape notice how your mouth looks in the mirror.This will help train your international muscle and work magic on your pronunciation.(在鏡子前面來改進你的發音。把磁帶來做一個指導。對比一下你和磁帶的差距。這將有助你練成國際肌肉,對你的發音有奇跡般的作用。)
瘋狂的激勵:將你一定要攻克英語的目標輸入潛意識,如果你的目標在夢中也能自動重復播放的時候,你想不成功都很難!所以一定要百分百地啟動你的潛意識!每天大喊目標一千次,每天行動一千次,讓你的潛意識和你的夢想爆發出三萬倍的能量!潛意識就是你的生命之神,就是你心中的小宇宙!是你的所有命運之所系!潛意識最大的優點就是聽話照做!它會完成你所深信一切合理目標!
6.Always have English learning material with you so you can use every spare minute to improve your English!It doesn’t matter if you’re waiting for the bus or your girlfriend to call, every minute can be used to practice crazily.(隨時將學習資料帶在身邊,這樣你就可以利用每一分鐘來學習英語。不管你是在等汽車還等女朋友的電話,每一分鐘都可以用來進行瘋狂操練。)
7.Make English study a part of your daily routine, the same as eating or brushing your teeth.Try to blurt out sentences before you do each of these daily activities.You can even blurt out sentences while you take a shower.(把英語變成你的生活的一部分,就像吃飯和刷牙一樣。當你在做這些事之前,最好都能脫口而出一些句子。你甚至可以在洗澡的時候操練句子。)瘋狂的激勵:永遠記住:當你把心靈深處的英語夢想播放到100遍的時候!奇跡就會出現!這是自然界永恒不變的定律!而成功的法則就象太陽的東升西落一樣,是永恒不變!只要你能夠做到,成功就是可以被預期的,你就一定會成功!
8.Try to speak English to somebody each day.It doesn’t have to be a foreigner, it doesn’t have to be someone who understands you!It’s important to get in the habit of saying sentences aloud daily.Who knows you may just find a new partner who wants to practice English!(盡量每天都和別人說英語。你不一定要找外國人,也不一定要找聽得懂的人!養成每天大聲說句子的習慣是非常重要的。也許碰巧你可以找到一個愿意和你一起操練英語的新伙伴。)
9.Use colored pens to mark your own personal favorite sentences in each book.See how many different situations you can imagine use them, then say these sentences aloud for every situation you imagine.(用彩色筆在把每本書上你最喜歡的句子畫出來。看一下每個句子你能想出多少場景,然后在你想象的每一個場景中來說這個句子。)
瘋狂潛能開發:成功就是把夢想視覺化,讓你的潛意識來引導你走向成功!只要永不間斷地在內心深處描繪你的多姿多彩的夢想,在你的心靈深處永恒不變播放著你的夢想板,你才能真正地實現你的夢想!
10.If a particular sentence gives you trouble, you can write it and hang it on a wall or a door.Keep a book under your pillow to remind yourself to practice first thing in the morning and before you go to sleep at night.Every time you see the sentences, yell it out.There is no sentence too difficult to master using this crazy method.(如果某個句子有點難度,你可以把它寫下來,貼在墻上或門上。把英語書放在枕頭下面提醒自己早晨起床的時候或晚上入睡前操練英語。每當你看到一個句子的時候就把它脫口而出。用這個瘋狂方法,沒有攻克不了的難句子。)
11.Learning English is a matter of skill mastery.If you want to drive, you have to get in the car and drive;if you want to dance, you have to turn on the music and dance;if you want to swim, you have to jump into the water and swim.(學英語就是學習一門技藝。你如果想學開車,你就必須坐到車里開起來;如果你想跳舞的話,你就必須打開音樂跳起來,如果你想學游泳,你必須跳進水里游。)
瘋狂的激勵:告訴自己一定要脫口而出七篇以上的短文!并下定決心攻克英語!請將你的目標透過想象力烙在你的每一個細胞中;想象你的每一次心跳都是為了你的使命;想象你的每一次呼吸都將你的夢想在你腦海中倍增一億倍!超級想象力就是自我催眠,當你百分之萬相信你的夢想,百分之萬認同你的使命的時候,你的潛能,在你身上的沉睡了億萬年的潛能,將在你的生命中以震撼整個世界的力量爆發
第三篇:口語練習100篇
這一百篇口語練完了交流還能有問題? 易建聯練了70幾篇現在已經隨意自如..___黃曉明___你趕緊來練練!
美國20世紀經典英語演講100篇(MP3+文本)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ·美國經典英文演講100篇:Farewell Address to Congress
·美國經典英文演講100篇:1984 DNC Address
·美國經典英文演講100篇:We Shall Overcome
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Shuttle’’Challenger’’Disaster Address
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Checkers
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Pearl Harbor Address to the Nation
·美國經典英文演講100篇:I Have a Dream
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Civil Rights Address
·美國經典英文演講100篇:A Time to Break Silence-Beyond Vietnam
·美國經典英文演講100篇:1988 DNC Keynote Address
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Atoms for Peace
·美國經典英文演講100篇:The Truman Doctrine
·美國經典英文演講100篇:First Inaugural Address
·美國經典英文演講100篇:The Great Arsenal of Democracy
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Acres of Diamonds
·美國經典英文演講100篇:The Great Silent Majority
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Farewell Address
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Oklahoma Bombing Memorial Address
·美國經典英文演講100篇:A Crisis of Confidence
·美國經典英文演講100篇:1992 DNC Address
·美國經典英文演講100篇:On Vietnam and Not Seeking Re-Election
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Cambodian Incursion Address
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Eulogy for Robert Francis Kennedy
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Black Power
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Chappaquiddick
·美國經典英文演講100篇:40th Anniversary of D-Day Address
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Presidential Nomination Acceptance..·美國經典英文演講100篇:The Marshall Plan
·美國經典英文演講100篇:A Whisper of AIDS
·美國經典英文演講100篇:1988 DNC Address(下)
·美國經典英文演講100篇:I’ve Been to the Mountaintop
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Statement on the Articles of Impeachment ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ·美國經典英文演講100篇:1984 DNC Keynote Address
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Houston Ministerial Association Speech
·美國經典英文演講100篇:The Ballot or the Bullet
·美國經典英文演講100篇:1976 DNC Keynote Address
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Inaugural Address
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Television News Coverage
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Against Imperialism
·美國經典英文演講100篇:The Four Freedoms
·美國經典英文演講100篇:American University Commencement Address
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Nobel Prize Acceptance Speech
·美國經典英文演講100篇:First Fireside Chat
·美國經典英文演講100篇:The Evil Empire
·美國經典英文演講100篇:A Time for Choosing
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Ich bin ein Berliner
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Duty, Honor, Country
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Remarks on the Assassination of MLKing
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Message to the Grassroots
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Address on Taking the Oath of Office
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Sproul Hall Sit-in Speech...·美國經典英文演講100篇:1980 DNC Address
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Statement to the Senate Judiciary...·美國經典英文演講100篇:Television and the Public Interest
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Presidential Nomination...·美國經典英文演講100篇:Religious Belief and Public Morality
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Vice-Presidential Nomination...·美國經典英文演講100篇:Truth and Tolerance in America
·美國經典英文演講100篇:The Great Society
·美國經典英文演講100篇:1988 DNC Address(上)
·美國經典英文演講100篇:Brandenburg Gate Address
Jojo新增推薦日志閱讀: 1.【Jojo】 貓撲最強貼..!各種行業內幕帝爆料.看完你會懂的..!!Jojo看完后,頓時傷心了...2.【Jojo】想試試吸毒后的感覺嗎?請進來看這里.Jojo超級超級推薦.!!
3.【Jojo轉載】百年一遇關于學英語的超級猛帖!---(⊙o⊙)~---【學英語的不看你就虧大了!!全是你需要的東西!】
第四篇:口語練習-自我介紹
口語練習:自我介紹
Hello, everyone!My name isLi leiand my English name isJone.I'am 15 years old.I'am a student in a very beautiful school called Liangbing Middle School and I am in Class 1 Grade 7.My hometown Liangbing is also a beautiful town.一般來說,在進行自我介紹時,都會首先介紹一下自己姓甚名誰。在哪上學,家住哪。
I'amvery happy and I like to make friends with others.Ialso like singing but traveling is my favorite, I have been tomany interesting places in China but I haven't been to othercountries.What a pity!
當面對很多人進行自我介紹時,難免會說一些客套話,如很高興見到大家來表示自己的友好和熱情。
At school, I study Chinese,math, English, history, politicsand so on.I like all of them.I often help my teacher takecare of my class and I think I am a good helper.I live with my parents and we go home on time every day.作為學生,學習是自己的天職,所以自我介紹時需要說一些自己的學習狀況。When I am at home, I often help my mother do some housework and my mother said I am a good helper, too.My mother is a barber.She cuts hair very well.She is kind.Many people like her.she often teaches me the way of learning well, if you want to learn English well, here is some of my advice.At first , you must read many articles and know many words, if you meet up with some new words, you can look them up in the dictionary, you should know their meanings, how to read them and spell them.If you keep working hard, you will be successful.Then, you ought to
speak English as much as possible.Remember an old saying, Nothing is impossible in the world if you put your heart into it.That's all, thank you.興趣愛好以及自己的性格特征也是自我介紹中的一個重要組成部分。自我介紹的目的是為了讓大家認識自己,熟悉自己,并能通過介紹找到志同道合的朋友等。
第五篇:口語練習材料2012.4
Oral English Practice
Time: 2012/4/24 Part I Warm-up
In modern society, we have to make contact with a lot of different people every day, our friends, acquaintances, relatives, lovers, clients, colleagues and so on.It is hard to imagine living without any interaction with others.Indeed, the contact with people has become so important that some new academic subjects have emerged in order to improve people’s understanding of human relationships and interpersonal skills.According to the dictionary, interpersonal skills are a set of skills that enables one to get along with others, in other words, the ability to communicate with others in a society appropriate and meaningful way.Communication skills are more specific about individual behaviors.They include cooperating, sharing, listening, participating, and leading as well as respecting others.Question:
Can you characterize the ideal interpersonal relationship?
Which do you think is the most important character in mutual communication?
What can we learn from interpersonal relationship? Do you think it can be applied to state relations? Why?
Part II Read the following passage and make a brief comment on it.Simply saying “thank you” may benefit both the recipient and the person who express gratitude, according to the results of studies conducted by researchers at Florida State University in Tallahassee.The studies, published in the latest issue of Psychological Science, found that saying “thank you” strengthens relationships by causing the person expressing thanks to feel more responsible for the recipient's welfare.To understand how expressing gratitude helps strengthen relationships, the researchers conducted three different studies.In one study, 137 college students completed a survey regarding how often they expressed gratitude to a friend or partner.Results showed that gratitude was positively linked with the person's perception of the “communal” strength.In another study involving 218 college students, expressing gratitude found the expresser's perception of the relationship's strength over time was boosted.In the third study, 75 men and women were randomly assigned to one of four groups.Over a three-week period, one group expressed gratitude to a friend;another thought grateful thoughts about a friend, while a third
thought about daily activities and a fourth had positive interactions with a friend.Those who expressed gratitude reported stronger relationships at the end of study than those in the other groups.Gratitude, when expressed, boosted communal strength, according to the study's lead author, Nathaniel Lambert, a research associate at the University.He said the findings make sense because “when you express gratitude to someone, you are focusing on the good things that person has done for you,” he said.“It makes you see them in a more positive light and helps you to focus on their good traits.”
Lambert said his research team tested the idea that: “The person doing the thanking comes to perceive the relationship as more communal, to see the person as more worthwhile to make a sacrifice for, to go the extra mile to help out”.Although the studies only looked at the people expressing gratitude, Lambert speculated that, “those who are being thanked will often feel an urge to reciprocate.They will want to express their gratitude back.It can become kind of an upward spiral.”
Part III Learn the following words by yourself and think for a while, making a speech on interpersonal relationship in no less than two minutes.The topic should be concerned with two or more than two aspects of the following relationship.(For instance, you can talk about how to get on well with both your intimate and colleague.)
人在江湖,哪能沒個伴,哪能不結識什么人呢,人與人之間有N多種關系,各種各樣的關系英語都怎么說?buddy哥們兒
We became great buddies.我們成了非常好的朋友。
Hey, no way, buddy.嘿,沒門兒,老兄。
colleague同事/同僚
A colleague recently returned from a “holiday ” with lips like a baboon.一個同事最近“休假”回來,嘴唇變得像狒狒一樣。
confidante閨蜜/紅顏知己(女性)
I hope this way know more friends , but also hoping to find confidante.所以希望通過這種方式認識更多的朋友,更希望能找到一位紅顏知己。
intimate至交
Good artists are usually too embarrassed to show their work to anyone unless you are intimate with them , since their work is their soul.作品對于好的藝術家來說等于是他們的靈魂,而且通常因為害羞而不好意思對人展示他們的作品,除非你和他們是至交。
mentor導師/指導者
Strangely , my mother was my mentor.說來奇怪,我母親是我的導師。
sworn brother結拜兄弟
He is my sworn brother , his business is mine.我跟他是拜把兄弟,他的事就是我的事。
superior上司
He offended superior and then was fired.他得罪了上司,于是被解雇了
boss老板
I heard your company had a new boss.我聽說你們公司來了一位新老板。
partner搭檔
If only some handsome boy invited me to be his partner at the ball.要是有個英俊的小伙子邀請我做他的舞會搭檔就好了。
couple情侶
During the past year the couple organized all the plans for their wedding.在過去的一年里,這對夫婦為他們的婚禮做了眾多的計劃。
companion同伴
I think it is worthwhile having such a companion.我認為有這樣一個伙伴是值得的。
pen pal筆友
I 'm writing a letter to my pen pal.我正在給我的筆友寫信。
comrade-in-arms戰友
The sight of the old comrade-in-arms carried me back to my days in the army.見到老戰友使我回想起自己在部隊中的日子。
fellow-apprentice師兄弟
Your fellow apprentice has achieved a new level.你的師兄已經達到一個新層次。
bosom friend知心朋友
A bosom friend is one you trust and you will tell all the secrets to him.知己是你信任而且愿意把所有秘密給他講的人。