第一篇:外企常用句型
1.I am writing to//inform you… v.證實,確定,批準;v.詢問,打聽,探詢,調查
我寫信是要確認/詢問/通知你…
2.I am writing toon our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.v.窮追,把...探究到底,用繼續行動來加強效果
我寫信來追蹤我們之前對于第二季度營銷活動的決定。
3.our telephone conversation today…adv.關于
關于我們今天在電話中的談話...4.In mye-mail on October 5…a.早先的,前面的,過急的;ad.早先,前面;先前在10月5日所寫的信…
5.As Iearlier about…n.提到,言及,陳述vt.提到,提及
如我先前所提及關于…
6.Asin my previous e-mail…vt.顯示,象征,指示,指出,指明,表明
如我在先前的信中所提出…
7.As we discussed on the phone…
如我們上次在電話中的討論…
8.From our decision at the previous meeting…
如我們在上次會議中的決定…
9.As you requested/per your requirement…
按照你的要求…
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…
回答你在4月1日寫的信,我們決定…
1.This isyour e-mail today.作為對…的答復,響應…,應…
這是針對你今天早上來信的回復。
2., we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China.如先前所述
如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。
3.As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about theissues of our agreement.prep.在等待..時期;直到..為止.adj.即將發生的;待定 待決(不能用在v.追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答復你我們合約的一些待解決的議題。
4.I received your voice messagethe subject.I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e.provide more details.prep.關于
我收到你關于這個主題的留言。我想你是否可以再詳盡說明,也就是再提供多一點細節。
5.Please be advised/informed that…
請被告知…
6.Please note that…
請注意…
7.We would like to inform you that…
我們想要通知你…
8.I amthat…vt.使確信,使信服
我確信…
9.We agree with you on…
我們同意你在…
10.With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…
從2008年10月4日開始生效…
第二篇:【外企必備】常用句型大盤點
【外企必備】常用句型大盤點(1)
1.I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…
我寫信時要確認/詢問/通知你…
2.I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我寫信來追蹤我們之前對于第二季度營銷活動的決定。
3.With reference to our telephone conversation today…
關于我們今天在電話中的談話...4.In my previous e-mail on October 5…
先前在10月5日所寫的信…
5.As I mentioned earlier about…
如我先前所提及關于…
6.As indicated in my previous e-mail…
如我在先前的信中所提出…
7.As we discussed on the phone…
如我們上次在電話中的討論…
8.From our decision at the previous meeting…
如我們在上次會議中的決定…
9.As you requested/per your requirement…
按照你的要求…
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…
回答你在4月1日寫的信,我們決定…
【外企必備】常用句型大盤點(2)
1.This is in response to your e-mail today.這是針對你今天早上來信的回復。
2.As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China.如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。
3.As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答復你我們合約的一些待解決的議題。
4.I received your voice message regarding the subject.I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e.provide more details.我收到你關于這個主題的留言。我想你是否可以再詳盡說明,也就是再提供多一點細節。
5.Please be advised/informed that…
請被告知…
6.Please note that…
請注意…
7.We would like to inform you that…
我們想要通知你…
8.I am convinced that…
我確信…
9.We agree with you on…
我們同意你在…
10.With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…
從2008年10月4日開始生效…
【外企必備】常用句型大盤點(3)
1.We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…
我們將舉行一個會議,時間表如下…
2.Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.請確保個人信息不會外泄且只供內部使用。
3.I am delighted to tell you that…
我很高興地告訴你…
4.We are pleased to learn that…
我們很高興得知…
5.We wish to notify you that…
我們希望通知你…
6.Congratulation on your…
恭喜您關于…
7.I am fine with the proposal.我對這份提案沒意見。
8.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.我很高興地告訴你,你已經被同意參加2008年11月22-24日的研討會。
9.We are sorry to inform you that…
我們很抱歉地通知你…
10.I’m afraid I have some bad news.我恐怕要帶來一些壞消息。
第三篇:外企常用英語口語句型
體驗式英語教育先鋒美聯英語 標題:外企常用英語口語句型
關鍵詞:外企常用英語口語
導讀:當我們在外企工作時,掌握外企常用英語口語是十分必要的。因為我們不可避免地需要經常用英語交流,即便是我們的中國同事,隨口來幾句英語也是經常會發生的情況。
外企里有一些常用的英語表達,平時與同事之間的交流也是可以直接使用的。如果有時不了解其中的含義,會給上司同事甚至是合作者留下十分不好的印象。以下為大家總結的這些外企常用英語口語能夠讓大家迅速融入辦公室氛圍,更好融入職場環境。
下面就就是為大家整理的外企常用英語口語:
May I have your name, please? 請問您貴姓?
What company are you from?
您是哪個公司的?
如果碰到了老朋友可以說:
What brings you here?
是什么風把你吹來了?
詢問是否預約,來訪目的?
Do you have an appointment?
約好了嗎?
Would you give me your business card?
請給我您的名片好嗎?
And can I ask what you wish to see him about?
我能問一下您要見他有何事嗎?
一些簡單常用的口語表達:
1.I see.我明白了。
2.I quit!我不干了!
3.Let go!放手!
4.Me too.我也是。
體驗式英語教育先鋒美聯英語
5.My god!天哪!
6.No way!不行!
7.Hold on.等一等。
8.Not bad.還不錯。
9.Not yet.還沒。
10.See you.再見。
11.Shut up!閉嘴!
12.So long.再見。
13.Why not?好呀!(為什么不呢?)
以上就是我為大家整理的一些簡單的外企常用英語口語。大家在平時的工作和社交中可以廣泛借鑒。經常將這些簡單口語掛在嘴邊,練習的時間長了機會多了,就自然熟能生巧。希望利用這些簡單的的外企常用英語口語為大家的工作生活帶來便利。
第四篇:實用外企英語句型--常用的100個英語郵件句型
外企常用的100個英語句型
1.I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我寫信時要確認/詢問/通知你… enquire further into 進一步調查
2.I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我寫信來追蹤我們之前對于第二季度營銷活動的決定。
3.With reference to our telephone conversation today…關于我們今天在電話中的談話。
4.In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在10月5日所寫的信…
5.As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及關于…
6.as indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出…
7.As we discussed on the phone… 如我們上次在電話中的討論…
8.from our decision at the previous meeting… 如我們在上次會議中的決定…
9.as you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求…
Factory inspector cost on average £25, 000 per head per annum工廠檢查員平均每人每年花25,000英鎊
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答你在4月1日寫的信,我們決定… Write a letter in reply.函復
Dated 過時的,陳舊的,有日期的 Long(short)dated bill長(短)期匯票
In reply to your letter of...concerning...we are glad to be able to/sorry to have to tell you that...茲復貴方...月...日的來函,很高興/抱歉告知貴方...1.This is in response to your e-mail today.這是針對你今天早上來信的回復。
12.As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。
13.As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答復你我們合約的一些待解決的議題。
14.I received your voice message regarding the subject.I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e.provide more details.我收到你關于這個主題的留言。我想你是否可以再詳盡說明,也就是再提供多一點細節。
Elaborate詳細說明(vi),詳細制定(Vt),復雜的,精細制作的(adj。)精心設計的 elaborate account詳細的記錄
15.Please be advised/informed that… 請被告知…
16.Please note that…請注意…
17.We would like to inform you that…我們想要通知你…
18.I am convinced that…我確信…
19.We agree with you on… 我們同意你在…
20.With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…從2008年10月4日開始生效…
21.We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…我們將舉行一個會議,時間表如下。
22.Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.請確保個人信息不會外泄且只供內部使用。
23.I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高興地告訴你…
24.We are pleased to learn that… 我們很高興得知…
25.We wish to notify you that… 我們希望通知你…
26.Congratulation on your… 恭喜您關于…
27.I am fine with the proposal.我對這份提案沒意見。
28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.我很高興地告訴你,你已經被同意參加2008年11月22-24日的研討會。
29.We are sorry to inform you that… 我們很抱歉地通知你…
30.I’m afraid I have some bad news.我恐怕要帶來一些壞消息。
31.There are a number of issues with our new system.我們的新系統有些問題。
32.Due to circumstances beyond our control…由于情況超出我們所能控制…
33.I don’t feel too optimistic about…我覺得不太樂觀關于…
pessimistic、/pesi mistik/
34.It would be difficult for us to accept… 我們很難接受…
35.Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.很不幸地,我必須這么說,自從收到你關于這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變。
36.We would be grateful if you could…我們會很感激如果你可以…
I'm terribly grateful to you for all your help您給我的一切幫助,我感激不盡
I am very grateful to you for your advice.多謝你的指導
37.I could appreciate it if you could… 我會很感激如果你可以…
38.Would you please send us…? 可否請你寄給我們…?
39.We need your help.我們需要你的幫助。
40.We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.我們請求你的幫助,將此信息傳達給你們的員工。
41.We look forward to your clarification.我們期待你的澄清。
42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.您能立即注意此事,我們將非常感激。
43.I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time.Please let me know what suits you best.如果您能抽出時間,我希望能與你見面,請讓我知道您最適合的時間。
44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.請讓我知道你對于這件事情初步的想法。Preliminary初步的,預備的,開端的,準備工作,初步行
Probation 試用期,緩刑期probationer,probationership
45.Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend? 請您回信如果您計劃參加?
46.Please advise if you agree with this approach.請告知是否你同意這個方法。
Approach(v/adj.)接近,走近,靠近;接洽, 交涉;著手處理;
We approach the retailer direct, without any middle-man.47.Could you please let me know the status of this project? 請讓我知道這個計劃的進度?
48.If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.如果可能,當你完成提案,我希望能收到一份復本。
49.I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.如果能在下周一前收到您的答復,我將非常感激。
50.Hope this is OK with you.If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.希望您對此沒有問題,如果不行,請利用電子郵件盡快讓我知道。
51.Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
請您在6月份前答復我上述問題好嗎?
52.May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答復?
53.If you wish, we would be happy to… 如果你希望,我們很樂意…
54.Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.請讓我知道任何我可以幫得上忙的地方。
55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to
contact me at any time.對于這件事,如果還有任何我能幫得上忙的地方,請不要客氣,隨時與我聯絡。
56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果關于此事你需要額外的建議,請讓我們知道,我們會嘗試看看是否可能。
Recommendations 建議/推薦、勸告; 推薦信,介紹信
57.I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是寫信來提醒您…
58.May we remind you that…? 我們想要提醒您…
59.I am enclosing…我附上…
60.Please find enclosed… 請查閱附件…
61.Attached hereto … 附件是關于…
Hereto:到此為止,關于這個
62.Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
附上關于某某的最新資料…
63.Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審查及評價。
64.If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.如果你有任何問題,請不要客氣與我聯絡。
65.I hope my clarification has been helpful.希望我的說明是有幫助的。
66.Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.67.Please let me know if this is suitable.請讓我知道這是否恰當。
68.Looking forward to seeing you soon.期待很快能見到你。
69.We look forward to hearing from you soon.我們期待很快能得到您的回復。
70.Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進一步討論。
71.I look forward to receiving your reply soon.我期待很快能收到你的回復。
72.Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.in due course 到一定的時候,沒過多久
期待在預期的時間收到你的反饋。
Your request will be dealt with in due course。你的要求將在適當時機予以處理。
73.I’ll keep you posted.我會與你保持聯絡。我會隨時通知你。
Posted: 有地位的,消息靈通的post: 郵寄,張貼(be posted=display),宣布,發帖子,公告,設崗,委派; 柱,樁,桿,終點標志,郵件,郵局,職位,崗位,哨位
keep someone posted 讓某人了解最新進展;為某人提供最新消息
starting post,winning post跑道上指向終點的桿
74.Please keep me informed on the matter.請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展。
75.For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.任何評價或建議,請打電話2552-7482聯絡Nadia。
76.I would like to apologize for… 我想就…道歉…
77.I apologize for the delay in …對于…的耽擱,我深感抱歉。
78.We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.對于產生任何不便,我們感到抱歉。
79.I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.對于造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。
80.I’m sorry about last time.關于上次的事我很抱歉。
81.We apologize for not replying you earlier.對于未能早一點回信給你,我們感到抱歉。
82.I’m really sorry about this.關于這件事,我真的很抱歉。
83.Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.抱歉,太遲回您在4月1日(星期一)發給我的郵件。
84.We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.我們為耽擱道歉,希望不會給您帶來太多的不便。
85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.希望不會為您帶來太多的麻煩。
86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.如果我的電話留言不夠清楚,我深感抱歉.87.Thank you for your help.謝謝你的幫助。
88.I appreciate very much that you… 我非常感激你…
89.I truly appreciate it.我真的很感激。
90.Thank you for your participation.謝謝你的參加。
91.Thank you so much for inviting me.非常感謝你要請我。
92.Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.恭喜各位并謝謝各位的努力。
93.Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.很感激你的理解及合作。
94.Your prompt response will be most appreciated.很感激你快速的答復。
95.Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.再一次感謝你的承諾及支持。
96.Thanks for your input/clarification/message.謝謝你的投入/澄清/信息。
97.Any comments will be much appreciated.對于您的任何建議,我將非常感激。
98.Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me.謝謝你為我做的一切。
99.I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.我很感激你對這件事情的理解。
100.Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.請表達我的謝意給那些有關的同仁,他們真的干得很好。
第五篇:外企工作最常用的句型,說寫通用
外企工作最常用的句型,說寫通用
1.Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
請您在1月份前答復我上述問題好嗎?
2.May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答復?
3.If you wish, we would be happy to… 如果你希望,我們很樂意…
4.Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.請讓我知道任何我可以幫得上忙的地方。
5.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.對于這件事,如果還有任何我能幫得上忙的地方,請不要客氣,隨時與我聯絡。
6.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果關于此事你需要額外的建議,請讓我們知道,我們會嘗試看看是否可能。
7.I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是寫信來提醒您…
8.May we remind you that…? 我們想要提醒您…
9.I am enclosing…我附上…
10.Please find enclosed… 請查閱附件…
11.Attached hereto … 附件是關于…
12.Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
附上關于某某的最新資料…
13.Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審查及評價。
14.If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.如果你有任何問題,請不要客氣與我聯絡。
15.I hope my clarification has been helpful.希望我的說明是有幫助的。
16.Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.17.Please let me know if this is suitable.請讓我知道這是否恰當。
18.Looking forward to seeing you soon.期待很快能見到你。
19.We look forward to hearing from you soon.我們期待很快能得到您的回復。
20.Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進一步討論。
21.I look forward to receiving your reply soon.我期待很快能收到你的回復。
22.Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.期待在預期的時間收到你的反饋。
23.I’ll keep you posted.我會與你保持聯絡。
24.Please keep me informed on the matter.請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展。
25.For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 22-2432.任何評價或建議,請打電話22-2432聯絡Nadia。
26.I would like to apologize for… 我想就…道歉…
27.I apologize for the delay in …對于…的耽擱,我深感抱歉。
28.We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.對于產生任何不便,我們感到抱歉。
29.I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.對于造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。
30.I’m sorry about last time.關于上次的事我很抱歉。
31.We apologize for not replying you earlier.對于未能早一點回信給你,我們感到抱歉。
32.I’m really sorry about this.關于這件事,我真的很抱歉。
33.Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.抱歉,太遲回您在4月1日(星期一)發給我的郵件。
34.We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.我們為耽擱道歉,希望不會給您帶來太多的不便。
35.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.希望不會為您帶來太多的麻煩。
36.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.如果我的電話留言不夠清楚,我深感抱歉.37.Thank you for your help.謝謝你的幫助。
38.I appreciate very much that you… 我非常感激你…
39.I truly appreciate it.我真的很感激。
40.Thank you for your participation.謝謝你的參加。
41.Thank you so much for inviting me.非常感謝你要請我。
42.Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.恭喜各位并謝謝各位的努力。
43.Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.很感激你的理解及合作。
44.Your prompt response will be most appreciated.很感激你快速的答復。
45.Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.再一次感謝你的承諾及支持。
46.Thanks for your input/clarification/message.謝謝你的投入/澄清/信息。
47.Any comments will be much appreciated.對于您的任何建議,我將非常感激。
48.Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me.謝謝你為我做的一切。
49.I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.我很感激你對這件事情的理解。
50.Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.請表達我的謝意給那些有關的同仁,他們真的干得很好。