第一篇:展會商務 英語 對話
展會商務 英語 對話
A: I had a look yesterday.I found some of the exhibits are fine in quality and beautiful in design.The exhibition has successfully displayed to me what your corporation handles.I've gone over the catalogue and the pamphlets enclosed in your last letter.I have got some idea of your exports.I'm interested in your silk blouse.A: 我昨天看了一下,發現一些展品的質量不錯,設計也漂亮。展會足以讓我了解你們的產品。我已經看了你們上封信中夾寄的目錄和說明書。我們公司對你們的產品有了一些了解。我對你們的絲綢女衫很感興趣。
B: Our silks are known for good quality.They are one of our traditional exports.Silk blouses are brightly coloured and beautifully designed.They're met with great favour overseas and are always in great demand.B :我們的絲綢產品以質量好而文明,它們是我們傳統的出口商品之一。絲綢女衫顏色明艷,圖案漂亮,深受海外朋友喜歡,需求量一直很大。
A: Some of them to be of the latest style.Now I've a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.We wish to establish business relations with you
A :其中有一些是最新款式。我感覺我們能在著方面做不少交易。我們想和貴方建立貿易關系
B: Your desire coincides with ours.B :你們的愿望同我們一樣。
A: Concerning our financial position, credit standing and trade reputation, you may refer to our bank, or to our local chamber of commerce or inquiry agencies.A :關于我方的財政狀況,信用情況和貿易聲譽,您可以想我方開戶銀行,我們地方商會或者咨詢機構垂詢。
B: Thank you for your information.As you know, our corporation is a state-operated one.We always trade with foreign countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.Establishing business relations between us will be to our mutual benefit.I have no doubt that it will bring about benefit between us.B :謝謝您提供的信息。您知道,我們是個國有公司,我們一直和其他各國在平等互利的基礎上開展貿易。雙方建立業務關系是互利的,我相信這會給我們雙方帶來利益。
A: That sounds interesting, I'll send a fax home.As soon as I receive the definite answer, I'll give you a specific answer.A :聽起來不錯。我會發一份傳真回去。我一收到明確的指示就會給您具體的答復。
B: We'll then make an offer as soon as possible.I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.B :那時我們會盡快報價。我希望我們能開展大量業務。
A: So do I.A :我也希望如此。
B: I hope everything would be smooth.B :希望一切進展水利。
A: That's what I want to say.A :那正是我要說的。
B: I'll give you the lowest price in the future.B :將來我們一定給你們最低的價格。
A: Thank you.A :謝謝。
A: Excuse me, aren't you Mr.Green from New Jersey?
對不起,請問您是從新澤西來的格林先生嗎?
B: Yes, and you are...是的,您是……….A: I'm Wang Mei from zhiyuan Import &Export Company.我是致遠 進出口 公司的王梅。
B: How do you do, Miss Wang? Thanks for meeting me at the airport.您好!王小姐。謝謝您到機場來接我。
A: You're welcome.Very pleased to meet you.不用客氣,非常高興見到您。
B: Do you know where the baggage claim area is?
行李認領處在哪里?
A: Yes, it's over there, How many pieces of luggage do you have?
就在那邊。您有幾件行李?
B: Only one suitcase.只有一個行李箱
A: Let's go.我們走吧。
B: Ok(at the luggage claim area)
好吧!(在行李認領處)
A: How was your flight?
一路怎么樣?
B: Just wonderful.Good food and good service.非常好。有美味的事物和優質的服務。
A: Is this your first visit to Beijing?
這是您第一次來北京嗎?
B: Yes, I hope it won't be my last.是的!我希望這不是最后一次。
A:Next time you come, please bring your wife along.下次再來,請帶上您的夫人。
B: I will.我會的。
A: Direct contact is always good for both sides.直接聯系對雙方都有好處。
B: Yes, that's why I am here.是的!這也是我來的原因。
A: By the way, how's the business these days?
順便問一下,近來生意怎么樣?
B: Not bad.But sales are down a bit due to the revaluation.還不壞。但是由于價值重估使銷售額稍有下降。
A: Do you think it's a general trend?
您認為這是總的趨勢嗎?
B: Oh, I hope not.I thank it's just a slump.Things will improve soon.呵。我希望不是這樣。我想這只是不景氣而已。不久就會變好的。
A: I hope so.我也希望這樣
B: Look, that's my suitcase.我的行李箱到了。
A: Our car is out in the parting lot.We'll take you to the hotel.我們的車在停車場里。我們把您送到賓館。
B: Very good.好的!
A: If I 'm not mistaken, you must be Mr.Li from XinXing Company.要是我沒認錯的話,您就是新興公司的李先生?
B: Yes, I 'm Li Lin.是的,我是李林。
A: Pleased to meet you, Mr.Li.I'm Zhang Xin from ABC Company.見到你很高興,李先生,我是來自ABC的張新。
B: Oh, nice to meet you.Miss Zhang.哦!幸會!張小姐。
A: Mr.Li, may I introduce Mr.Song to you? Mr.Song, the marketing manager of our company.Mr.Lin, assistant manager of Xinxing Company's purchase Department.李先生,我能給您介紹一下宋先生嗎?這是宋先生,我們公司的市場經理。林先生,新興公司采購部的經理助理。
B: How do you do, Mr.Song?
您好,宋先生。
C: How do you do, Mr.Li? Welcome to China.您好!李先生,歡迎來到中國。
B: It's very kind of you to come to meet me.你們來接過真是太客氣了!
C: Our pleasure.能來接您,我們很高興。
A: May I help you with your luggage.我幫您拿行李,好嗎?
B: I think I can manage.Thanks though.謝謝您的好意,我自己來吧。
A: Mr.Li, thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.李先生,感謝您寄給我的那些商品目錄和小冊子。
B: Don't mention it.Did you find them helpful?
別客氣!您認為它們有用嗎?
A: Yes, of course.They are very informative.Now I think I have a better idea of your products.當然有用!內容很全。現在我覺得我對你們的產品更了解了。
4.A: How do you do? I am from the pacific machinery company.My name is Jack.I've got your name and address from the Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in Rome.您好,我是太平洋機械公司的,叫杰克。我是從中國駐羅馬大使館商務處了解到您的名字和地址的!
B: How do you do, Mr.Jack? I'm Zhangmei.Pleased to meet you.Take a seat, please.您好!杰克 先生。見到您很高興!我叫張梅。請做!
A: Thanks, Miss Zhang.Well, to come to the point, I'll give you an idea of what business I want to take up with you.謝謝!張小姐。好吧,言歸正傳,我想來告訴您一個可以和貴公司成交生意的構想。
B: Now, please go into detail.愿聞其詳。
A: Our speciality back in Italy is wholesale supplying of screws, bolts, nuts, pins, studs and that sort of things.我們在意大利是專營批發的,供應的項目有螺絲,螺栓,螺帽,別針,飾針等諸如此類的東西。
B: Wood or mental ones?
是木制的還是金屬制的?
A: Both.Now, do you make machines for producing such things?
兩種都有,你們有生產此類東西的機器嗎?
B: Yes.We make automatic, semiautomatic and manual ones.有的,有自動式,半自動式和手工式的!
A: We'll want automatics.Where can I see some of your machines so that I can get a better idea of what you supply?
我們要自動式,我在哪兒能參觀到貴公司的機器。
B: We have an exhibition hall not far away from here.Are you free now, Mr.Jack?
離這不遠的地方我們有一個展廳,杰克先生,您現在有空嗎?
A: Yes, quite free until noon.有空,中午以前都有空。
B: Good.Then, shall we go right away? I have a car outside.那好!我們馬上去,好嗎?我有輛車子在外面。
A: That's splendid.Just let me get my things together.I won't keep you long.有車就太好了!讓我整理一下東西,不會讓您久等的。
B: Take your time, Mr.Jack.No hurry.請便!杰克先生,不用著急
5.A: Hello, Miss.Li.你好!李小姐。
B: Hello, Mr.smith, glad to see you again.你好!史密斯先生,很高興再次見到你。
A: I'm very interested in your products, and would like to talk something about that.我對你們的產品挺感興趣的,想和您談一談。
B: I'm glad to hear it.My firm has wide business relations with many corporations in your country.Every year, we export a lot of our products to European countries, but yours seems quite new to us.很高興你這么說。我們公司與你們國家的許多公司都有貿易往來。我們每年都要向歐洲各國出口大量的產品。不過你們公司對于我們來說,還是新客戶。
A: Well, we worked on leather products only for two years, but we are in a position to place large orders with competitive suppliers.This time, we desire to see the possibilities of switching our purchase to you.是的,我們做皮具生意的時間不長,只有兩年。但是,對于有實力的公司,我們的訂貨量還是相當可觀的!這一次,我們就想看看是否有可能在你們公司訂貨。
B: That's fine.Our leather bags have enjoyed a high reputation in the European market.Have you got any thing in mind that you're interested in?
很好!我們的皮包在歐洲市場有很好的口碑。您對我們哪些產品感興趣?
A: Well, I find article No.338 is rather attractive.我覺得貨號338不錯。
B: It's our newest designed one.Compared with the old ones, it is much better in style.Reports from different markets show that this model is the choice of discriminating buyers.這是我們新近設計的一個款式。與過去舊式的產品相比,在款式上可以說是一個進步。從市場反饋的情況來看,這個款式是明智買商的首選!
A: You know.Miss.Li, quality is as much important as the price.李小姐,我認為,在選購商品的時候,質量與價格是同等重要的!
B: Yes.This style is an improvement upon the old styles in many respects.We pay much attention not only to its quality but also to its cost.After studying our samples and price list I'm sure you will be satisfied.是的!這個款式比起舊的款式,在很多方面都有所進步!我們在改進的時候,不僅注意到提高產品的質量,還注意到了降低產品成本。在看過我們的樣品和價目表后,我相信您一定會滿意的!
A:So you really don't see your way to get it down a bit? If you come down to the old price, we can place an order of a large quality.您真的不能再降一點價了嗎?如果您照原來的價格成交,我們可以訂一大批貨。
B: I'm sorry.Mr.Smith.This is our rock bottom price.When I fixed the price with you last time.I told you repeatedly that it was for the trial order only, Just to help you to get a start.That's an exceptional case.We can't close any more business on the same basis, to say nothing of making reductions.If you find it unworkable, We have no other choice but to call the deal off.很抱歉!史密斯先生。這是我們的最低價。我上次與您定價的時候反復向您說明,這個價位只是對試訂貨來說的,只是幫助你們啟動生意。這是個例外。我們不能以此價格再次成交,更不用說降低價格。如果你們認為不能接受,我們也沒有辦法,生意只能告吹。
Let me introduce you to Mr.Li, general manager of our company.讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet.很榮幸認識你。
Nice to meet you.I’ve heard a lot about you.很高興認識你,久仰大名。How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么讀? How do I address you? 如何稱呼您? 熟記還價十二句商務英語 訂貨交流沒問題
It’s going to be the pride of our company.這將是本公司的榮幸。What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch.保持聯系。Thank you for coming.謝謝你的光臨。Don’t mention it.別客氣
Excuse me for interrupting you.請原諒我打擾你。I’m sorry to disturb you.對不起打擾你一下。Excuse me a moment.對不起,失陪一下。訂票托運等怎么說 商務英語瘋狂口語三十句
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。劍橋商務英語BEC閱讀需掌握的70個關鍵句
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方盡快制定出報價。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only.Is there anything you are particularly interested in.這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品? 實用推薦:商務談判中最常使用的10句瘋狂英語
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.你們對包裝有什么特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。
經典推薦:白領最常用到的30句成功商務英文
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only.Is there anything you are particularly interested in.這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品? 與客戶周旋
1.I will send you some brochures□if you are interested.如果您有興趣的話,我可以寄給您一些介紹產品的小冊子。
2.Can you suggest an alternative﹖
能否告知您其他方便時間?
3.As an alternative□I wish to propose May 3rd.另一個方便時間是5月3日。
4.If you are interested□we may consider selecting you as our partner.如果貴公司感興趣,我們可以考慮選擇你們作為我們的合作伙伴。
5.I see.But aren’t these prices for your domestic customers﹖
我明白了。但是這些價格是提供給國內顧客的嗎?
6.Yes□we take note of your comment.Prices depend also on volume.How much quantity do you forecast to sell in the first year﹖
好的,我們會注意這一點。價格也會因數量而有所不同,貴公司預計在第一年銷售多少數量呢?
7.Then□let us develop together a marketing plan with yearly forecasts of volume with pricing.那么,讓我們依年度數量預測來共同擬訂一個市場銷售計劃。訂貨交流
1、I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.我同意你們的還價,減價3元。
2、If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.如果價格比這還高,我們寧愿放棄這樁生意。
商務英語[BEC]及托業職業英語成08年考試熱門
3、It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.我們不可能將價格降到你方所要求的那樣低。
4、We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.除非你們減價5%,否則我們無法接受報盤。
5、We make a counter-
offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B.London.我們還價為每公噸倫敦離岸價150美元。
通知:07年劍橋商務英語考試報名3月20日截止
6、Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.你方還價太低了,我方無法接受。
7、I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.我看你們的報價毫無任何競爭性。
8、If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.如果你方堅持自己的價格,不作讓步,我們沒有必要再談下去了。
9、Let’s have your counteroffer.請還個價。
10、Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.不過,我認為彼此都堅持自己的價格是不明智的。
11、We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.我們認為你方的報價太高了,我方難以接受。
12、Our offer is reasonable and realistic.It comes in line with the prevailing market.我方的報價是合理的、現實的,符合當前市場的價格水平。
訂票托運 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想把這張票換成頭等車。
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。
I won’t check this baggage 這件行李我不托運。
I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.實用推薦:商務談判中最常使用的10句瘋狂英語
I missed my train.7 I haven’t nothing to declare.我沒申報的東西。
it’s all personal effects.這些東西都是私人用品。
I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我會在機場柜臺拿機票。
I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。
常見的不一定是正確的:商務英語常見誤譯例析
we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.我們在機場的大廳里等約翰。
I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要買一張優待票代替。
I’d like a refund on this ticket.我要退這張票。
I’d like to have a seat by the window.我要一個靠窗的座位。
you have to change at Chicago station.你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。
we have only one a day for New York.到紐約的一天只有一班。sorry, they are already full.抱歉,全部滿了。
經典推薦:白領最常用到的30句成功商務英文
I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.我要預訂一個座位去紐約。
the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.20 there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.早上10點半有班機。
I’m looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。
I’d like to make a reservation.我想預訂。
2007年劍橋商務英語考試時間和收費標準確定
the sooner, the better.越快越好。
I’d like to change my reservation.我想變更一下我的預訂。
I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。
my reservation number is 2991.通知:07年劍橋商務英語考試報名3月20日截止
I made a reservation in Tokyo.我在東京預訂的。
I made reservations yesterday.我昨天預訂的。
I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。
I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗
談判經典用語
1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin? 在我們正式開始前,大家喝點什么吧?
2、We are ready.我們準備好了。
3、I know I can count on you.我知道我可以相信你。
4、Tust me.請相信我。
5、We are here to solve problems.我們是來解決問題的。
6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.這次會談的結果將是一個雙贏。
常見的不一定是正確的:商務英語常見誤譯例析
7、Ihope this meeting is productive.我希望這是一次富有成效的會談。
8、I need more information.我需要更多的信自。
9、Not in the long run.從長遠來說并不是這樣。這句話很實用,也可顯示你的“高瞻遠矚”。
10、Let me explain to you why.讓我給你一個解釋一下原因。很好的轉折,又可磨煉自己的耐心。白領常用商務英語 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿 I’
d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想把這張票換成頭等車。I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。4 I won’t check this baggage 這件行李我不托運。I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.我想找一個靠飛機前部的座位I missed my train.我錯過了我的火車 I haven’t nothing to declare.我沒申報的東西。8 it’s all personal effects.這些東西都是私人用品。I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我會在機場柜臺拿機票。I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.我們在機場的大廳里等約翰。I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要買一張優待票代替。I’d like a refund on this ticket.我要退這張票。I’d like to have a seat by the window.我要一個靠窗的座位。you have to change at Chicago station.你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。we have only one a day for New York.到紐約的一天只有一班。sorry, they are already full.抱歉,全部滿了。I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.我要預訂一個座位去紐約。the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.早上10點半有班機。21 I’m looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。22 I’d like to make a reservation.我想預訂。23 the sooner, the better.越快越好。I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。my reservation number is 2991.我的預定號碼是2991 27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.我在東京預訂的。I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗
第二篇:商務英語會議對話
Conversation 1meeting
A: we need to discuss our work plan for next year.Miss Tang, did you prepare a list of action items?
B: yes.Does everyone have a copy? It’s only a draft, so I would appreciate any feedback before I forward it to the other departments.A: I see that expanding our product line tops the list of priorities.Although product development is important, I also think we need to find ways of upgrading our distribution network.B: I’ve asked the marketing department to follow up on that.I intend to incorporate some of their suggestions into the work plan before we submit the final report
A: we should also brainstorm with folks in advertising to make sure that our target audience is getting the message.B: we’ll have to be careful about how we present our ideas.Those creative types can be awfully sensitive!
A: I’ll speak with the assistant director in the advertising department.We have a good working relationship, and I think she’ll be receptive to our ideas.B: good.Let’s move on.Conversation 2meeting
A: today, we’re going to talk over how to increase sales in our country next year.Have you got any idea?
B: I think we should launch a new advertising and promotion campaign at the very beginning of next year.If we want to enjoy a bigger market share in our country, we should first let more people know about our products.C: I quite agree with your, Mr.Jing.In addition, I think we ought to run some more chain shops not only in some large cities but also in some medium-sized cities in our country.If we only emphasize large cities, we’ll lose market share.I think it is a good channel to promote our products.A: how do you feel about that, Mr.Brown?
D: I agree up to the point.But I think the main point is that our products are a bit expensive, compared with other brands.A: you mean we’ll reduce our prices?
D: as far as I am concerned, I think it’s a good idea to reduce our price by 5%.Perhaps at the beginning, we’ll lose some money, but it can make customers easy to accept our products.Little by
little, we can make small profits but quick returns.B: I don’t agree with you.You know, we only make a small profit at these prices.As I see, it’s more important to improve product quality and after-sales service than to reduce price.A: this seems a sensible and constructive suggestion.On the one hand, we should do further advertising and promotion.On the other hand, we should improve our after-sales service.It’s a good idea to open chain shops in some medium-sized cities.Are we all agreed?
All: yes.
第三篇:商務英語對話Interview
A: Thanks for coming in today, please take a seat.B: Thank you.Nice to meet you.I’m Juliet.A: Nice to meet you, too.I’m Lily, the manager of human resource department in this
company.Today, our company wants to recruit a customer manager.So, let's get started;tell me a bit about your educational background.B: Sure!Well, I graduated with honors from XiangTan University with a major in Business
Administration, with a specialization in Information Management, and I minored in psychology.I chose this course of study for two reasons: I wanted to gain some practical, marketable skills, which the information management track provided, and I also feel that interpersonal skills are essential for professional success, hence the minor in psychology.A: Interesting.And, How about your postgraduate studies?
B: Well, I am really passionate about consumer behavior, so I pursued a master's in that area.I also strive to keep my professional skills current, so I continuously attend seminars and conferences related management and customer service.A: Very good.Now, tell me a little bit about your work experience.I see here that you previously worked at ABC Company.B: Yeah, I worked as their customer support manager, which brought me a breadth of experience in both client care, and process management.I supervised and coordinated the customer support team as well as implemented new strategies to achieve better customer satisfaction.A: Impressive!So, what would you consider to be your greatest weakness?
B: To be honest, I struggle with organization and time management.Punctuality has never been a strength of mine.I find it hard to organize my time efficiently.I have actually addressed this weakness recently, by attending a workshop on efficient time management.It helped me a lot, by providing me with great insights on how to get organized and use my time efficiently, so I think I’m getting better now.A: Good.I think you’d like to know about the remuneration.The basic salary for customer manager in our company is 5000 Yuan per month, and raise is given after six months according to your ability.We provide fringe benefits such as annual bonus, three-week paid vacation in a year and health insurance.Are this satisfactory for you?
B: Yes, these are quiet satisfactory.A: Great...Well, let me tell you that I am very pleased with this interview.We are short-listing our candidates this week, and next week we will inform our short listed candidates of the day and time for a second interview with our CEO.B: Great, thanks a lot!I hope to hear from you!Good bye.
第四篇:商務英語常用對話
一、商務:
what time would be convenient for you?
你看什么時間比較方便?
I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.我想建議為我們的合作干一杯。
Here is to our next project!
為我們下一個項目干杯!
would you please tell me when you are free?
請問你什么時候有空?
gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。
很高興能有機會拜訪貴公司,希望能與你們做成交易。
what I care about is the quality of the goods.我關心的是貨物的質量。
please have a look at those samples.請給我看一下那些樣品。
I'd like to know any business connections abroad.我想多了解一些你們公司。
I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.我很樂意提供樣品和價格單給你。
can I have your price list?
你能給我價格單嗎?
will you give us an indication of prices?
你可以給我報一個指示性的價格嗎?
I am in charge of export business.我負責出口生意。
I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.我正考慮向你們訂貨。
what about the prices?
那價格方面怎么樣?
Let's call it a deal.好,成交!
our product is the best seller.我們的產品最暢銷。
our product is really competitive in the word market.我們的產品在國際市場上很有競爭力。
our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.我們的產品行銷海外許多地區。
It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.“重合同,守信用”是我們經營的原則。
I wish you success in your business transaction.祝你生意興隆。
I want to out your product.我想了解一下你們的產品。
this is our latest devlopment.這是我們的新產品。
we have a wide selection of colors and designs.我們有很多式樣和顏色可供選擇。
the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample.質量必須與樣品一樣。
二、價格
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.我認為如果價格有競爭力,我們就可以達成交易。
Is that your quoted prices?
這是你方的價格嗎?
It would be very difficult to come down with the price.我們很難再降價了。
our prices are the most reasonable.我們的價格是最合理的。
can you cut down the price for me?
你們可以降低價格嗎?
we can offer you discount terms.我們可以向你提供折扣。
Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你們報的是到岸價還是離岸價?
I can assure you our price is very favourable.我可以保證我們的價格是優惠的。
Please give us your best price.請給我們報最低價。
All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.所有的價格都是上海港船上交貨價。
Your prices are much too high for us to accept.你的價格太高,我們不能接受。
I can't allow the price you ask for.我不能同意你們要求的價格。
we can't cover our production cost at this price.這個價格我們不能保本。
Are the price on the list firm offers?
報價單上的價格是實價嗎?
This is the lowest possible price.這是最低價了。
thank you for your inquiry.感謝貴方詢價。
How about the prices?
價格如何?
When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.貴方報價時,請說明付款條件和交貨時間。
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.我們的價格是很實際的,是根據合理的利潤提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付。
三、談判與合同
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.我們的價格是很實際的,是根據合理的利潤提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付。
I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高興我們的談判獲得圓滿成功。
When shall we come to sign the contract?
我們什么時候簽訂合同?
Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?
我想該簽合同了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.在正式簽約之前,我們要重申一下協議的重點。
As some points concerning the contrac have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.由于合同某些問題尚未解決,所以在合同簽署前仍需繼續協商。
There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.關于合同我想提出幾點看法。
The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.賣方應努力按規定履行合同,否則買方有權撤消合同。
No party who has signed the contract has the rught to break if.簽署合同的任何一方都無權撕毀合同。
Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.合同一旦簽署即具有法律效力。
We can get the contract finalized now.現在我們可以簽訂合同了。
Have you any questions in regards to the contract?
關于合同你還有什么問題要問嗎?
四、訂貨
When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
你什么時候能確定訂單?
We want to order this article from you.我們想訂這種做。
What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你們訂貨的最低量是多少?
May I see your list?
我可以看一下你的貨單嗎?
We postponed an order.我們要推遲訂貨。
Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.一般來說,我們可以提供所有種類的貨。
We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.已收到你方目錄和價格表,現按所示價格購下列貨物。
We find both quslity and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.我們對你方產品的質量和價格均感滿意,現寄去試訂單,請供應現貨。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.很高興接到你方訂單,并確認予以接受。
As the goods you ordered afe now in stock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.因為貴方訂貨的商品尚有存貨,本公司將一定盡快發運。
I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.我想知道你們是否能為我們的定期訂單供應你們的最新產品。
Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.我們的價格取決于你們訂單的數量。
We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial reder with us.如果你們訂貨量大的話,我們可以減價5%。
We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.我們堅決要求立即發貨,否則我方將被迫取消訂單。
We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.我們想盡快向你們公司落實訂單。
There is a change we have to make in the order.訂單中有一處需要修改。
五、運輸
We require that transshipment be allowed.我們要求允許轉船。
When can you make shipment carefully?
你們什么時候裝船?
We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.我們將按規定的時間發貨。
When can you make the balace shipment?
你們何時可以發余下的貨呢?
I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?
不知道能否盡快裝運訂貨?
Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.我們討論一下運輸方式吧。
What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?
你建議我們用什么運輸方式呢?
What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?
你所打算的是哪一種發貨期?
Please ensure that we'll get tight shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.請確保在貨物到達前我方可拿到正確的裝船單據。
When can we collect the goods?
我們什么時候可以提貨?
We can't advance the time of delivery.我們無法將交貨時間提前。
I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.十分抱歉,交貨拖延了。
How long does it take you to make delivery?
你們需要多長時間發貨?
六、付款
Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.我們的支付方式是不可撤消的信用證支付,憑裝運單據見票。
Can you tell it on an installment basis?
你們這里可以分期付款嗎?
Do you accept payment by installments?
你同意分期付款嗎?
How would you like paymentbe made?
你們采取什么付款方式?
We expect payment in advance on first orders.我們希望第一次訂貨要求預付貨款。
What are your terms of payment?
你們的付款條件是什么?
We can't accept D/P or D/A.we insist on payment by L/C.我們不接收付款交單或承兌交單,我們只收信用證。
Do you accept D/P payment terms.你們接受付款交單這種方式嗎?
What is the period of validity of this L/C?
這張信用證的有效期是多久?
七、投訴與索賠
A;The shipment i stuck in customs.出貨在海關受阻。
B;If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.如果你們不能近期發貨,我們將取消訂單。
A;I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.我方由于貨物被損向你方投訴。
B;We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.很遺憾,我們對商品狀況不滿。
A;Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.經檢驗,我們發現貨物達不到樣品的標準。
B;The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.所發送的貨比原樣品差。
A;How many are you short?
你們缺了多少?
B;Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?
你能將受損的貨品送還我們嗎?運費由我方承擔。
A;Who'll bear the freight?
運費由誰來承擔?
B;We have a complaint about quality.我們要起訴質量問題。
A;We have to file a ckaim on you.我們不得不向貴方提出賠償。
B;The goods you sent are not up to the standard.你們發運來的貨物不符合標準。
A;I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.我認為責任不在我方。
B;We can only take on so much.我們只能承受這么多。
八、稅收
A;Paying tax is the duty of every citzen.納稅是每個公民的義務。
B;Howmany types are taxes divided into?
稅收可分為多少稅種?
A;Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.所得稅可分為個人所得稅和公司所得稅。
B;The tax rate China is not very high.中國的稅收率不是很高。
A;What's the personal income tax rate?
個人所得稅是多少?
B;Tax evasion is also a crime.偷稅漏稅也是一種犯罪。
A;To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.不開invoice是一種偷稅行為。
B;Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.偷稅漏稅者將受到法律制裁。
A;Shall savings interest be taxed?
存款利息要納稅嗎?
第五篇:商務英語情景對話
新產品推薦
林先生:These are our new models.這些是我們的新產品.李小姐: What are their strong points?
有什么優點? 林先生: There's a lot to be said for them.In the first place.they are more durable than any similar ones on the market.優點很多.首先.它們比市場上任何類似產品更耐用.李小姐: Why does it take longer to wear out than the others?
為什么它比其他產品耐用呢? 林先生: The yarn is carefully selected for quality and woven very tightly in this fabric.這紗的質量是經過精心挑選的.而且質地織得很緊密.李小姐: Can you leave these samples with us?
可以把樣品留下來嗎? 林先生: How long do you want to keep them?
你要留多久? 李小姐: About three days.大約三天.林先生: That's all right
好吧
In the telephone Daisy: Is Tom there?
Tom 在嗎? Gates: He’s not here right now.他現在不在這里
Daisy: Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么時候會回來嗎? Gates: He should be back in 20 minutes.他應該二十分鐘內會回來。
Daisy: Can I leave a message?
我可以留個話? Gates: Yes.Go ahead, please.可以, 請繼續。
Daisy: When he comes back, can you have him call me at(206)5551212?
他回來后, 能不能讓他打(206)5551212 這個號碼給我? Gates: Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second.Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.當然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 讓我找張紙寫下來。
Gates: Come again about number, please?
再說一次號碼好嗎?
Daisy:(206)5551212
(206)5551212 Gates: Ok,i get the number
好了,我記下號碼了
Daisy: Thank you ,have a good day
謝謝,祝你愉快
快樂參觀
楊云: Peter, welcome to our factory.皮特,歡迎到我們工廠來。
皮特: I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
楊云: You’ll know our products better after this visit.參觀后您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。
皮特: I hope so.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.希望如此啊。也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
楊云: No problem.Then we could look at the production line.沒有問題。接下來我們可以看一下我們的生產線。
皮特: OK.May I take pictures which I will send to my colleagues?
好的。我想拍一些照片,發給我其他的同事,可以嗎?
楊云: Of course you can.當然可以了啊。
皮特: You are so kind.Thank you very much.Hope we can work together.你太好。非常感謝。希望我們以后能合作。
楊云: My pleasure.I hope so.我很樂意效勞啊。我也希望能夠合作。
接機
露西: Hi, you must be Mary?
嗨.你一定是瑪麗? 瑪麗: Yes.It's a pleasure to meet you.How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.是的.很高興遇見你.旅程如何?我們可以走了嗎?外面已經有輛小車等著接我們回旅館了.露西: That'd be great.The flight was ok.Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.太好了.旅程還可以.謝謝抽出時間來這里接我.瑪麗: No worries.Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.別擔心.我們公司希望確保您旅途愉快.露西: I really appreciate it.我真的表示感激.瑪麗: Everything has been organized for you.The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.一切都已經為您準備好了.住宿.運輸和您可能需要的其它小事.露西: Does the conference begin tomorrow?
會議明天開始嗎? 瑪麗: Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.是的.明晚將有一個接風宴.露西: That's great.It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.真棒.那我就有時間休息一下并且參觀本市.瑪麗: It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.這也已經安排好了.明天上午我會帶您游覽市容.