第一篇:展會英語對話(大全)
Good morning, welcome to our hall--------Green Clothes Import and Export Corporation, what can I do for you?
Good morning.I’d like to know some about your pruducts.How do I address you?
My name is Mr.Brown.I'm from Australia.Pleased to meet you, Mr.Brown.My name is …...the sales representative of Green Clothes Import and Export Corporation.Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
Sure, here you are.Thank you.Ok, I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.What products are you specialized in?
Our company, one of the oldest clothes company in China.And we have been in the business for 20 years.On display are most of our products, such as suits, uniforms, evening dresses, sweaters and garments.So what particular items are you interested in?
I’d like to buy some garments in the new fashion.h yes , I think you’ve been the right place.Our company mainly trades in garments and our products are known for good quality.You see they are brightly colored and beautifully designed.They’ve met with great favor overseas and are always in great demand.We have many styles.What do you think of this style?
It’s really elegant............It symbolizes….I strongly recommend these styles, our newly designed
products..............I’m satisfied with the quality of your samples, and could you give me an idea of your prices? Here is our price list.Oh!I think it’s a little bit expensive…..You can rest assured our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers.You’ll see that from our price sheet.The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.Ok,If our order is large ,will you be able to give us a discount?
Sure,of course we will consider about it.Is there a good market for these articles?
Yes,these new products are to the taste of European market.Because we have......Then what about delievery?
You may rest assure that if you place an order with us,we will deliver the cargo within 24 hours and inform you.Ok,thanks for your detailed and patient explanation, I think I should consider about it.Ok,Would you let me know your fax number? 12345
............
第二篇:視聽說展會英語對話
A: How long from now Canton Fair? Julie 現在離廣交會還有多久? B: Two months.還有兩個月
A: Do you think we should be from which side the fair start? 你認為這次交易會我們應從哪方面開始?
B: I think we should go to the Book Trade Fair booths.我覺得我們應該先去交易會預訂展位
A: Yes, We want to go to book a flow of people and more booths.Then what? 沒錯,我們要先去預訂一個人流量多的展位.B: We need to be carefully selected exhibition of products.我們要把參展的產品仔細挑選出來。
A: Definitely better product quality trade fair, Carefully selected product does first.And it is also conducive to our booth design 交易會的產品質量一定要好, 產品確實要先仔細挑選.而且這也有利于我們的展臺設計
B: Yes, booth design is very important, Designed to be innovative, attractive note.The next is product of advertising 設計要新穎,吸引人注意, 接下來就是產品的廣告宣傳
A: Product promotion must be in place, There will be more people know our products 產品宣傳一定要到位, 這樣才會有更多人知道我們的產品 B: Yes, the product is good publicity has assembled a team of propaganda, This not worry.是的,產品的宣傳已經組建好一個宣傳團隊了, A: Well done, What to do next? 接下來要做什么?
B: The next plan is to do the whole trade fair, Such an arrangement can exhibition sequential.這樣展會的布置才能按順序進行
A: The earlier you make plans to account for everyone.這個你要交待大家早點做好計劃
B: Yes, we do have to notify the Finance Department budget.好的,我們還要通知財務部做好預算。
A: This is very important to let the Finance Ministry carefully to reckon.Do not mistake.這個很重要,要讓財務部仔細算好。
B: Ok, Employees participating in this trade fair we have to train well in advance.參加這次交易會的員工我們也要提前培訓好.A: These employees represent our company's image, Training must be good.這些員工代表我們公司的形象, 一定要培訓好.B:Ok, manager.We will Make Efforts to do the trade fair.我們會努力做好這次交易會
第三篇:展會商務 英語 對話
展會商務 英語 對話
A: I had a look yesterday.I found some of the exhibits are fine in quality and beautiful in design.The exhibition has successfully displayed to me what your corporation handles.I've gone over the catalogue and the pamphlets enclosed in your last letter.I have got some idea of your exports.I'm interested in your silk blouse.A: 我昨天看了一下,發現一些展品的質量不錯,設計也漂亮。展會足以讓我了解你們的產品。我已經看了你們上封信中夾寄的目錄和說明書。我們公司對你們的產品有了一些了解。我對你們的絲綢女衫很感興趣。
B: Our silks are known for good quality.They are one of our traditional exports.Silk blouses are brightly coloured and beautifully designed.They're met with great favour overseas and are always in great demand.B :我們的絲綢產品以質量好而文明,它們是我們傳統的出口商品之一。絲綢女衫顏色明艷,圖案漂亮,深受海外朋友喜歡,需求量一直很大。
A: Some of them to be of the latest style.Now I've a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.We wish to establish business relations with you
A :其中有一些是最新款式。我感覺我們能在著方面做不少交易。我們想和貴方建立貿易關系
B: Your desire coincides with ours.B :你們的愿望同我們一樣。
A: Concerning our financial position, credit standing and trade reputation, you may refer to our bank, or to our local chamber of commerce or inquiry agencies.A :關于我方的財政狀況,信用情況和貿易聲譽,您可以想我方開戶銀行,我們地方商會或者咨詢機構垂詢。
B: Thank you for your information.As you know, our corporation is a state-operated one.We always trade with foreign countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.Establishing business relations between us will be to our mutual benefit.I have no doubt that it will bring about benefit between us.B :謝謝您提供的信息。您知道,我們是個國有公司,我們一直和其他各國在平等互利的基礎上開展貿易。雙方建立業務關系是互利的,我相信這會給我們雙方帶來利益。
A: That sounds interesting, I'll send a fax home.As soon as I receive the definite answer, I'll give you a specific answer.A :聽起來不錯。我會發一份傳真回去。我一收到明確的指示就會給您具體的答復。
B: We'll then make an offer as soon as possible.I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.B :那時我們會盡快報價。我希望我們能開展大量業務。
A: So do I.A :我也希望如此。
B: I hope everything would be smooth.B :希望一切進展水利。
A: That's what I want to say.A :那正是我要說的。
B: I'll give you the lowest price in the future.B :將來我們一定給你們最低的價格。
A: Thank you.A :謝謝。
A: Excuse me, aren't you Mr.Green from New Jersey?
對不起,請問您是從新澤西來的格林先生嗎?
B: Yes, and you are...是的,您是……….A: I'm Wang Mei from zhiyuan Import &Export Company.我是致遠 進出口 公司的王梅。
B: How do you do, Miss Wang? Thanks for meeting me at the airport.您好!王小姐。謝謝您到機場來接我。
A: You're welcome.Very pleased to meet you.不用客氣,非常高興見到您。
B: Do you know where the baggage claim area is?
行李認領處在哪里?
A: Yes, it's over there, How many pieces of luggage do you have?
就在那邊。您有幾件行李?
B: Only one suitcase.只有一個行李箱
A: Let's go.我們走吧。
B: Ok(at the luggage claim area)
好吧!(在行李認領處)
A: How was your flight?
一路怎么樣?
B: Just wonderful.Good food and good service.非常好。有美味的事物和優質的服務。
A: Is this your first visit to Beijing?
這是您第一次來北京嗎?
B: Yes, I hope it won't be my last.是的!我希望這不是最后一次。
A:Next time you come, please bring your wife along.下次再來,請帶上您的夫人。
B: I will.我會的。
A: Direct contact is always good for both sides.直接聯系對雙方都有好處。
B: Yes, that's why I am here.是的!這也是我來的原因。
A: By the way, how's the business these days?
順便問一下,近來生意怎么樣?
B: Not bad.But sales are down a bit due to the revaluation.還不壞。但是由于價值重估使銷售額稍有下降。
A: Do you think it's a general trend?
您認為這是總的趨勢嗎?
B: Oh, I hope not.I thank it's just a slump.Things will improve soon.呵。我希望不是這樣。我想這只是不景氣而已。不久就會變好的。
A: I hope so.我也希望這樣
B: Look, that's my suitcase.我的行李箱到了。
A: Our car is out in the parting lot.We'll take you to the hotel.我們的車在停車場里。我們把您送到賓館。
B: Very good.好的!
A: If I 'm not mistaken, you must be Mr.Li from XinXing Company.要是我沒認錯的話,您就是新興公司的李先生?
B: Yes, I 'm Li Lin.是的,我是李林。
A: Pleased to meet you, Mr.Li.I'm Zhang Xin from ABC Company.見到你很高興,李先生,我是來自ABC的張新。
B: Oh, nice to meet you.Miss Zhang.哦!幸會!張小姐。
A: Mr.Li, may I introduce Mr.Song to you? Mr.Song, the marketing manager of our company.Mr.Lin, assistant manager of Xinxing Company's purchase Department.李先生,我能給您介紹一下宋先生嗎?這是宋先生,我們公司的市場經理。林先生,新興公司采購部的經理助理。
B: How do you do, Mr.Song?
您好,宋先生。
C: How do you do, Mr.Li? Welcome to China.您好!李先生,歡迎來到中國。
B: It's very kind of you to come to meet me.你們來接過真是太客氣了!
C: Our pleasure.能來接您,我們很高興。
A: May I help you with your luggage.我幫您拿行李,好嗎?
B: I think I can manage.Thanks though.謝謝您的好意,我自己來吧。
A: Mr.Li, thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.李先生,感謝您寄給我的那些商品目錄和小冊子。
B: Don't mention it.Did you find them helpful?
別客氣!您認為它們有用嗎?
A: Yes, of course.They are very informative.Now I think I have a better idea of your products.當然有用!內容很全。現在我覺得我對你們的產品更了解了。
4.A: How do you do? I am from the pacific machinery company.My name is Jack.I've got your name and address from the Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in Rome.您好,我是太平洋機械公司的,叫杰克。我是從中國駐羅馬大使館商務處了解到您的名字和地址的!
B: How do you do, Mr.Jack? I'm Zhangmei.Pleased to meet you.Take a seat, please.您好!杰克 先生。見到您很高興!我叫張梅。請做!
A: Thanks, Miss Zhang.Well, to come to the point, I'll give you an idea of what business I want to take up with you.謝謝!張小姐。好吧,言歸正傳,我想來告訴您一個可以和貴公司成交生意的構想。
B: Now, please go into detail.愿聞其詳。
A: Our speciality back in Italy is wholesale supplying of screws, bolts, nuts, pins, studs and that sort of things.我們在意大利是專營批發的,供應的項目有螺絲,螺栓,螺帽,別針,飾針等諸如此類的東西。
B: Wood or mental ones?
是木制的還是金屬制的?
A: Both.Now, do you make machines for producing such things?
兩種都有,你們有生產此類東西的機器嗎?
B: Yes.We make automatic, semiautomatic and manual ones.有的,有自動式,半自動式和手工式的!
A: We'll want automatics.Where can I see some of your machines so that I can get a better idea of what you supply?
我們要自動式,我在哪兒能參觀到貴公司的機器。
B: We have an exhibition hall not far away from here.Are you free now, Mr.Jack?
離這不遠的地方我們有一個展廳,杰克先生,您現在有空嗎?
A: Yes, quite free until noon.有空,中午以前都有空。
B: Good.Then, shall we go right away? I have a car outside.那好!我們馬上去,好嗎?我有輛車子在外面。
A: That's splendid.Just let me get my things together.I won't keep you long.有車就太好了!讓我整理一下東西,不會讓您久等的。
B: Take your time, Mr.Jack.No hurry.請便!杰克先生,不用著急
5.A: Hello, Miss.Li.你好!李小姐。
B: Hello, Mr.smith, glad to see you again.你好!史密斯先生,很高興再次見到你。
A: I'm very interested in your products, and would like to talk something about that.我對你們的產品挺感興趣的,想和您談一談。
B: I'm glad to hear it.My firm has wide business relations with many corporations in your country.Every year, we export a lot of our products to European countries, but yours seems quite new to us.很高興你這么說。我們公司與你們國家的許多公司都有貿易往來。我們每年都要向歐洲各國出口大量的產品。不過你們公司對于我們來說,還是新客戶。
A: Well, we worked on leather products only for two years, but we are in a position to place large orders with competitive suppliers.This time, we desire to see the possibilities of switching our purchase to you.是的,我們做皮具生意的時間不長,只有兩年。但是,對于有實力的公司,我們的訂貨量還是相當可觀的!這一次,我們就想看看是否有可能在你們公司訂貨。
B: That's fine.Our leather bags have enjoyed a high reputation in the European market.Have you got any thing in mind that you're interested in?
很好!我們的皮包在歐洲市場有很好的口碑。您對我們哪些產品感興趣?
A: Well, I find article No.338 is rather attractive.我覺得貨號338不錯。
B: It's our newest designed one.Compared with the old ones, it is much better in style.Reports from different markets show that this model is the choice of discriminating buyers.這是我們新近設計的一個款式。與過去舊式的產品相比,在款式上可以說是一個進步。從市場反饋的情況來看,這個款式是明智買商的首選!
A: You know.Miss.Li, quality is as much important as the price.李小姐,我認為,在選購商品的時候,質量與價格是同等重要的!
B: Yes.This style is an improvement upon the old styles in many respects.We pay much attention not only to its quality but also to its cost.After studying our samples and price list I'm sure you will be satisfied.是的!這個款式比起舊的款式,在很多方面都有所進步!我們在改進的時候,不僅注意到提高產品的質量,還注意到了降低產品成本。在看過我們的樣品和價目表后,我相信您一定會滿意的!
A:So you really don't see your way to get it down a bit? If you come down to the old price, we can place an order of a large quality.您真的不能再降一點價了嗎?如果您照原來的價格成交,我們可以訂一大批貨。
B: I'm sorry.Mr.Smith.This is our rock bottom price.When I fixed the price with you last time.I told you repeatedly that it was for the trial order only, Just to help you to get a start.That's an exceptional case.We can't close any more business on the same basis, to say nothing of making reductions.If you find it unworkable, We have no other choice but to call the deal off.很抱歉!史密斯先生。這是我們的最低價。我上次與您定價的時候反復向您說明,這個價位只是對試訂貨來說的,只是幫助你們啟動生意。這是個例外。我們不能以此價格再次成交,更不用說降低價格。如果你們認為不能接受,我們也沒有辦法,生意只能告吹。
Let me introduce you to Mr.Li, general manager of our company.讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet.很榮幸認識你。
Nice to meet you.I’ve heard a lot about you.很高興認識你,久仰大名。How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么讀? How do I address you? 如何稱呼您? 熟記還價十二句商務英語 訂貨交流沒問題
It’s going to be the pride of our company.這將是本公司的榮幸。What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch.保持聯系。Thank you for coming.謝謝你的光臨。Don’t mention it.別客氣
Excuse me for interrupting you.請原諒我打擾你。I’m sorry to disturb you.對不起打擾你一下。Excuse me a moment.對不起,失陪一下。訂票托運等怎么說 商務英語瘋狂口語三十句
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。劍橋商務英語BEC閱讀需掌握的70個關鍵句
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方盡快制定出報價。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only.Is there anything you are particularly interested in.這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品? 實用推薦:商務談判中最常使用的10句瘋狂英語
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.你們對包裝有什么特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。
經典推薦:白領最常用到的30句成功商務英文
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only.Is there anything you are particularly interested in.這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品? 與客戶周旋
1.I will send you some brochures□if you are interested.如果您有興趣的話,我可以寄給您一些介紹產品的小冊子。
2.Can you suggest an alternative﹖
能否告知您其他方便時間?
3.As an alternative□I wish to propose May 3rd.另一個方便時間是5月3日。
4.If you are interested□we may consider selecting you as our partner.如果貴公司感興趣,我們可以考慮選擇你們作為我們的合作伙伴。
5.I see.But aren’t these prices for your domestic customers﹖
我明白了。但是這些價格是提供給國內顧客的嗎?
6.Yes□we take note of your comment.Prices depend also on volume.How much quantity do you forecast to sell in the first year﹖
好的,我們會注意這一點。價格也會因數量而有所不同,貴公司預計在第一年銷售多少數量呢?
7.Then□let us develop together a marketing plan with yearly forecasts of volume with pricing.那么,讓我們依數量預測來共同擬訂一個市場銷售計劃。訂貨交流
1、I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.我同意你們的還價,減價3元。
2、If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.如果價格比這還高,我們寧愿放棄這樁生意。
商務英語[BEC]及托業職業英語成08年考試熱門
3、It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.我們不可能將價格降到你方所要求的那樣低。
4、We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.除非你們減價5%,否則我們無法接受報盤。
5、We make a counter-
offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B.London.我們還價為每公噸倫敦離岸價150美元。
通知:07年劍橋商務英語考試報名3月20日截止
6、Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.你方還價太低了,我方無法接受。
7、I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.我看你們的報價毫無任何競爭性。
8、If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.如果你方堅持自己的價格,不作讓步,我們沒有必要再談下去了。
9、Let’s have your counteroffer.請還個價。
10、Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.不過,我認為彼此都堅持自己的價格是不明智的。
11、We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.我們認為你方的報價太高了,我方難以接受。
12、Our offer is reasonable and realistic.It comes in line with the prevailing market.我方的報價是合理的、現實的,符合當前市場的價格水平。
訂票托運 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想把這張票換成頭等車。
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。
I won’t check this baggage 這件行李我不托運。
I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.實用推薦:商務談判中最常使用的10句瘋狂英語
I missed my train.7 I haven’t nothing to declare.我沒申報的東西。
it’s all personal effects.這些東西都是私人用品。
I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我會在機場柜臺拿機票。
I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。
常見的不一定是正確的:商務英語常見誤譯例析
we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.我們在機場的大廳里等約翰。
I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要買一張優待票代替。
I’d like a refund on this ticket.我要退這張票。
I’d like to have a seat by the window.我要一個靠窗的座位。
you have to change at Chicago station.你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。
we have only one a day for New York.到紐約的一天只有一班。sorry, they are already full.抱歉,全部滿了。
經典推薦:白領最常用到的30句成功商務英文
I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.我要預訂一個座位去紐約。
the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.20 there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.早上10點半有班機。
I’m looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。
I’d like to make a reservation.我想預訂。
2007年劍橋商務英語考試時間和收費標準確定
the sooner, the better.越快越好。
I’d like to change my reservation.我想變更一下我的預訂。
I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。
my reservation number is 2991.通知:07年劍橋商務英語考試報名3月20日截止
I made a reservation in Tokyo.我在東京預訂的。
I made reservations yesterday.我昨天預訂的。
I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。
I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗
談判經典用語
1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin? 在我們正式開始前,大家喝點什么吧?
2、We are ready.我們準備好了。
3、I know I can count on you.我知道我可以相信你。
4、Tust me.請相信我。
5、We are here to solve problems.我們是來解決問題的。
6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.這次會談的結果將是一個雙贏。
常見的不一定是正確的:商務英語常見誤譯例析
7、Ihope this meeting is productive.我希望這是一次富有成效的會談。
8、I need more information.我需要更多的信自。
9、Not in the long run.從長遠來說并不是這樣。這句話很實用,也可顯示你的“高瞻遠矚”。
10、Let me explain to you why.讓我給你一個解釋一下原因。很好的轉折,又可磨煉自己的耐心。白領常用商務英語 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿 I’
d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想把這張票換成頭等車。I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。4 I won’t check this baggage 這件行李我不托運。I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.我想找一個靠飛機前部的座位I missed my train.我錯過了我的火車 I haven’t nothing to declare.我沒申報的東西。8 it’s all personal effects.這些東西都是私人用品。I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我會在機場柜臺拿機票。I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.我們在機場的大廳里等約翰。I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要買一張優待票代替。I’d like a refund on this ticket.我要退這張票。I’d like to have a seat by the window.我要一個靠窗的座位。you have to change at Chicago station.你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。we have only one a day for New York.到紐約的一天只有一班。sorry, they are already full.抱歉,全部滿了。I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.我要預訂一個座位去紐約。the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.早上10點半有班機。21 I’m looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。22 I’d like to make a reservation.我想預訂。23 the sooner, the better.越快越好。I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。my reservation number is 2991.我的預定號碼是2991 27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.我在東京預訂的。I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗
第四篇:展覽會最常用的展會英語對話
展覽會最常用的展會英語對話
Let me introduce you to Mr.Li, general manager of our company.讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet.很榮幸認識你。
Nice to meet you.I've heard a lot about you.很高興認識你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么讀?
How do I address you? 如何稱呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company.這將是本公司的榮幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch.保持聯系。Thank you for coming.謝謝你的光臨。
Don’t mention it.別客氣
Excuse me for interrupting you.請原諒我打擾你。
I’m sorry to disturb you.對不起打擾你一下。
Excuse me a moment.對不起,失陪一下。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方盡快制定出報價。
This is the price list, but it serves as a guide line only.Is there anything you are particularly interested in.這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.你們對包裝有什么特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。
This is the price list, but it serves as a guide line only.Is there anything you are particularly interested in.這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?
What about the price? 對價格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms? 對支付條件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你覺得我們產品的質量怎么樣?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看產品吧?
What about placing a trial order? 何不先試訂貨?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs.By the way, which items are you interested in?我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。哎,你對哪個產品感興趣?
You can rest assured.你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market.這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我認為它會在你國市場上暢銷。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.優良的質量和較低的價格有助于推產品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。
Reliability is our strong point.可靠性正是我們產品的優點。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.我們對樣品的質量很滿意,因此交易的成敗就取決于你們的價格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。
第五篇:展會英語
admission ticket:入場卷 2 attendee:出席者,在場者 3 applicant:申請者 4 badge:胸章 booth:展臺;售貨棚;展覽攤位 6 booth contractor:展臺搭建公司 7 booth number:展位號碼 8 booth order:展位預定 9 box lunch:盒飯 brochure:宣傳小冊子 11 budget:預算開支business card:名片 classroom type meeting room:教室形會議廳 14 clinic:教學班,現場會議 company fascia/signage:公司楣板 16 confetti:彩色紙屑 conference:專業會議,協商會 18 congress:代表大會,會議 19 cooperation:合作;協作 20 consortium:國際財團 convention site inspection:會議場地考察 22 convention registration:會議代表簽到 23 corner booth:角落展臺 24 dealer meeting:經銷商會議 25 decorator:裝潢公司 26 destination:目的地 diplomat:外交官,外交家 draping:布簾,鋪設桌面的群布 29 drayage:運送展品 30 dress code: 著裝規范
exhibit designer:展臺設計師 32 exhibit producer:展臺搭建商
exhibit directory:參觀指南(主要列出參展商名單及其位置)
exhibit:展位或展品,很多場合下,可與booth互換,意為“展位”,但主要指展出的物品
exhibition:展覽會
exhibition planning:展前聯絡 37 exhibitor manual:參展商手冊 38 exhibitor:參展商
exposition manager:展廳經理,負責一個展覽會從立項、促銷到現場舉辦的各個方面的工作,也稱為“show manager”或“show organizer”。40 exposition:博覽會
facility manager:展館或展廳經理 42 facility:同“convention center*”,指展覽館或展覽設施
FHC:展館內用于標明滅火器箱位置的符號 44 fire exit:展館內的緊急出口
floor load:指展館地面最大承重量
floor plan:展館平面圖,具體標明展區位置及展覽輔助服務區位置,如活動室、洗手間、電源和水供應處等
floor port:展館地面接口,主要是展館電、電話和水管接口 48 follow-up meeting:后續會議 49 forum:論壇
hall:對展覽館的泛稱,也可指一個展館中的一個具體的展廳 51 hollow shape meeting room 回字形會議廳 52 hospitality area:會客區 53 hub:中心
indoor exhibition space:室內展區 55 information pack:會展資料袋 56 island booth:島形展臺 57 lease of space:展位租賃 58 lectern:主席臺 59 lecture:講座
main/head table:主桌 61 meeting:會議
minimum area:起租面積 63 minutes:會議記錄
move-in:展臺搭建、布展期 65 move-out:撤展期
multiple-story exhibit:多層展臺 67 on display:展示中 68 on-site ads:現場廣告
on site construction:主場搭建
outdoor exhibition space:室外展區 71 pamphlet:小冊子 72 panel:(常在聽眾前舉行的)專題小組討論會 73 peninsula booth:半島形展臺 74 post-conference tour: 會后旅游 75 premise:會址;房屋
products of interest:有意向的產品 77 projector:投影設備 78 raw space:展覽廣地 79 retreat:異地會議 80 row booth:標準展臺 81 sales literature:宣傳資料 82 seminar:研究班,研討會
seating arrangement:席位安排 84 service kit:服務指南 85 show:貿易展覽會
showcase:陳列,陳列柜 87 skirting:裝飾圍邊
space assignment:展會分配 89 speaker:音箱
speaker with stand:立式音箱
specialized pavilion:專業展出館,專項展示廳 92 strategy:戰略,計劃 93 strike:撤展
symposium:座談會,專題報告會
theatre shape meeting room:劇院性會議廳 96 toastmaster:正式宴會主持人
U-shape meeting room:U形會議廳 98 venue manager:場地(館)經理 99 warehouse:倉庫
workshop:研究班,講習班
會展英語常用對話:
1.Application & Booth Reservation 報名與預定展位
R: Reservation Clerk 預訂部職員
C: Client 客戶
R: Good morning.Zara Exhibition Center.Can I help you?
早上好,Zara展覽中心。有什么可以為您效勞?
C: Yes, Please.I’m with Dola in the U.S…I’d like to register for the International Motorcycle Exhibition.是的。我是美國多樂公司的,想報名申請國際摩托車展的展位。R: May I have your name, Sir?
請問您的姓名? C: I’m Thomas Brown.我叫托馬斯?布朗。
R: Let me check, Mr.Brown…Thank you for waiting.Fortunately, there are still some booths available.If you send us your registration form and registration fees within two weeks, it is still possible for you to get one booth.布朗先生,我來查查看???讓您久等了。好在我們還有一些攤位。如果您遞交注冊表并在兩周內繳納注冊費,還是有可能租到一個攤位的。C: Mat I register for it now on the phone?
我可以現在在電話里注冊碼?
R: Sure.Which credit card would you like to use?
當然可以。您想使哪種信用卡? C: American express.美國運通卡。
R: Fine.I’d be glad to help you sign up on the phone.Perhaps you can answer me some questions to start with?
好的。我很樂意幫您在電話里報名。您可以先回答幾個問題嗎? C: Sure.可以。
R: May I know your phone number, email and your company’s name?
請問您的電話號碼、電子信箱和公司名稱?
C: My phone number is 867-932-294;my email is thomasbrown@dola.com;my company’s full name is Dola Motorcycle Assembling Corporation.我的電話是867-932-294;我的電子郵箱是thomasbrown@dola.com;我公司的全名是Dola摩托裝配公司。
R: Mr.Thomas Brown at 867-932-294 form Dola Motorcycle Assembling Corporation;and your email is thomasbrown@dola.com.Is that right?
托馬斯?布朗先生,電話是867-932-294,Dola摩托裝配公司的,我的電子郵箱是thomasbrown@dola.com。是這樣嗎? C: Yes!
對!
R: Are you looking for a standard package booth or non-standard package booth?
您想預訂標準包價攤位還是非標準包價攤位呢? C: What is the charge for each?
它們的費用分別是多少?
R: The nine-square meter-booth costs at least 23,000 yuan RMB per unit while the six-square meter-booth is at least 17,000 per unit.Which one would you prefer?
標準攤位時9平方米的,每個起價是2.3萬元人民幣;(非標準攤位是)6平方米的每個起價是1.7萬元人民幣。您喜歡哪一種呢? C: One nine-square meter-booth, please.請給我一個9平方米的攤位吧。
R: Where do you wish your booth to be located?
您希望攤位的位置是怎樣的呢? C: Can I reserve a space in the center?
能不能訂到中心區的攤位?
R: Sorry but all center booths are booked up.We have only corner booths left.很遺憾,所有中心區攤位都定訂完了。我們只剩一些角落攤位啊。C: Oh, that’s fine.I’ll take a corner booth.好吧,那我就要一個角落攤位號了。
R: There is a corner stand to the right of the entrance.Will that be all right?
入口右邊有一個角落攤位,您覺得怎么樣? C: Okay, I’ll take it.好的,我就要那個吧。
R: Thank you, Mr.Brown.You have reserved one nine-square meter corner both to the right of the entrance.The booth number is A-092.May I have your credit card number? 謝謝您,布朗先生。您預訂了入口右手邊的一個9平方米的角落攤位。攤位的編號是A-092。請問您的信用卡號碼?
C: The number is 8453-1940-0327, expiration date 12/31/2010.號碼是8453-1940-0327,有效期至2010年12月31日。
R: Thanks.I’ll send you a letter to confirm your reservation soon.Anything else we can do for you?
謝謝。我很快會發一份預訂確認信給您。還有什么問我能為您效勞的嗎? C: No, thank you very much.Goodbye!
沒有了,非常感謝。再見!R: Thanks for calling.Goodbye!
感謝您的來電,再見。2.Venue Reservation會場預訂
C: Clerk of Conference Service Center 會議服務中心職員
S: Mr.Smith 史密斯先生
C: Good morning, CDC Hotel, Conference Service Center.Nancy Speaking.How may I help you?
早上好,CDC酒店,會議服務中心。我是南希。有什么可以為您效勞?
S: This is Eric Smith from UIL Company.I’d like to reserve a convention hall in your hotel.我是UIL公司的艾瑞克?史密斯。我想在您的酒店訂一間會議室。C: Certainly.What size of conference room do you have in mind?
好的,您想要訂多大的會議室呢?
S: For about one hundred and fifty people.We’re holding a press conference from 5 pm to 7 pm, and a cocktail party from 7 pm to 9:30 pm.大概能容納150人的吧。我們下午5點到晚上7點藥舉行一個新聞發布會,然后7點到9點30分打算開個雞尾酒會。
C: For the press conference, which seating style would you prefer?
新聞發布會您想要哪種座位安排呢? S: Theatre style, please.劇院式。
C: Sure.May I know the time and date, please?
好的。請問您想訂在哪一天、什么時間?
S: Our plan is one Sunday in November.What’s your suggestion?
我們的計劃是11月份的某個星期天。您有什么建議?
C: Just a minute, Mr.Smith.I’ll check the reservation record…Thank you for waiting, what about in late November? That is, Nov.16th or 23rd.請稍候,史密斯先生。我來查一下預訂記錄。?讓您久等了,11月下旬可以嗎?就是說,11月16日或23日。
S: Nov.23rd, please.What facilities do you offer with the room?
11月23日吧。你們的會議室包括什么設施?
C: Then convention room is equipped with three cable microphones, one LCD projector with projection screen, laptop connection and wireless network access.包括3個有線話筒、1個配有屏幕的液晶投影機,還有手提電腦接口和無線網絡。S: Great!That will do.What is the charge of the convention room?
好極了,那就夠用了。會議室的價格是多少?
C: We have two convention rooms for your choice.One is 150m2 at US$1,980per night and the other is 200m2 at US$2,480 per night.The latter is more luxurious and spacious.Which one would you prefer?
我們有兩件會議室供您選擇。一間是150平方米,每晚1980美元;另一間是200平方米,每晚2480美元。后者比較豪華、寬敞。您想要哪一間? S: The latter one, please.Does the rate include the furniture?
要后者吧。價格包括家具的租金嗎?
C: Yes.Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation with your credit card?
包括的。您要不要用信用卡來做擔保預訂呢? S: Alright.Do you accept American Express?
好的。你們接受美國運通卡嗎? C: Yes.May I know the number?
接受。請問號碼是多少? S: It’s 9934256.9934256。
C: 9934256.May I have your passport number?
9934256。請問您的護照號碼是多少? S: A20395.A20395。
C: A20395.Thank you.Let me repeat your reservation: a conference room for Mr.Eric Smith, at US$2,480 per night, on Sunday, Nov.23rd, from 5 pm to 9:30 pm.Is that right?
A20395,謝謝。我重復一下您的預訂:艾瑞克?史密斯先生訂的會議室,每晚2480美元,時間是11月23日星期天,下午5點至9點30分。是這樣嗎? S: Yes.是的。
C: My name is Nancy Stone.Please just call me if there is anything I can help.Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.我的名字是南希?史東。如果有什么我能效勞的,請告訴我。感謝您的來電,我們期待為您服務。
3.Booking Flight Tickets 預訂機票
C: Clerk of Ticket Service Center 票務服務中心
G: Guest 客人
C: Good afternoon.What can I do for you?
下午好,有什么能為您效勞?
G: Is there any flight to Shanghai on February 22nd?
2月22日有飛往上海的航班嗎? C: For what time, please?
請問是在什么時間的呢? G: From 9 am to 2 pm.從上午9點到下午2點。
C: Let me see.Yes, there are three flights: 9 o’clock, 11:45 and 13:30.讓我看一下,有三次航班:9點整的、11點45分的和13點30分的。G: The one at 9 o’clock, please.我要9點整的那個吧。
C: Certainly.May I have your passport, please?
好的,能把您的護照給我嗎? G: Here you are.給你。
C: All right.First class or economy class?
好的,頭等艙還是經濟艙。G: Economy class.經濟艙。
G: How much is it, please?
請問多少錢?
C: It’s 1600 yuan, with 20% discount, including airport construction fee and fuel additional fee.八折實1600元人民幣,包括機場建設費、燃油附加費。4.Booking Train Tickets 預訂火車票
C: Clerk of Ticket Service Center 票務服務中心
G: Guest 客人
G: I’d like to book two tickets to Hongkong this afternoon.The express train, please.我想訂兩張下午去香港的車票。請給我訂直通車。
C: Certainly.Here is the timetable.Which train would you lie to take?
好的。這是時刻表,您想訂哪個車次的? G: T815, please.要T815次。
C: T815 at 19:11…very well.The unit price is HK$190, so two tickets will cost you HK$380.19點11分開的T815次?好的。單價是港幣190元,兩張票一共是280元。G: How much is that in US dollar?
是多少美元。
C: Today’s exchange rate is 1US dollar to HKD6.80;so that’s US$55.88.今天的兌換率是1美元6.80港元:那也就是55.88美元。5.Normal Airport Pick-up一般機場接送
R: Airport Receptionist 機場接待員 G: Guest 客人
G: Excuse me, I’m Jack Wilson from America.打攪了,我是美國來的杰克?威爾遜。
R: Ah, Mr.Wilson.We are expecting you.I’m Joan, the receptionist.Let me help you with your luggage.啊,威爾遜先生,我們正期待您的光臨。我是接待員瓊。讓我來幫您拿行李吧。G: Thank you.謝謝。
R: You’ve welcome.Our shuttle bus is just over there.It’s about half an hour’s drive from here to the Convention Center.不客氣。我們的班車就在那邊。從這兒到會議中心大概要半個小時的車程。6.Group Airport Greeting & Transfer 團體機場迎賓 R: Airport Receptionist 機場接待員 G: Guest 客人
R: Excuse me, are you Mr.Benjamin Laurence, the Team Leader of Canadian Delegation?
請問,您是加拿大代表團的領隊本杰明?勞倫斯先生嗎? G: Yes.是的。
R: I’m Hao Jun, Vice-Chairman of the GMIC.Nice to meet you, and welcome to China.我是GMIS大會的副會長郝君,很高興認識您,歡迎到中國來。G: Nice to meet you, too.Thank you for coming to meet us.我也很高興認識您。謝謝您來接我們。R: My pleasure.How was your trip?
不客氣。旅途好嗎?
G: It was pleasant all the way.By the way, where do we pick up the luggage?
全程都很愉快。順便一句,我們在哪兒取行李?
R: This way, please.After that, we’ll drive you to the Ritz Carlton Hotel.這邊請。取完行李后,我們將開車送你們去麗絲卡爾頓酒店。G: Do we have anything planed for this evening?
我們今天晚上有活動安排嗎?
R: Yes.Tonight at 8:30, there will be a welcoming banquet for all the team leaders of delegations.對。今天晚上8點半,我們將在酒店舉行一個面向所有代表團領隊的歡迎晚宴。7.Seeing Off 送客
R: Airport Receptionist 機場接待員 G: Guest 客人
G: Thank you so much for everything.非常感謝你們所有的招待。
R: We hope you had a good time in China.希望你們在中國過的還愉快。
G: We sure did.We had a great time!Everything was just perfect.我們的確過的很愉快!一切安排得非常好。R: Have you got everything packed?
行李都打包好了嗎? G: Yes, we are ready to go.好了,我們都已經準備好藥動身了。
R: Okay.We have a VIP car ready for you.Other delegates can take the bus.好的,我們為您準備了貴賓車,其他與會代表可乘專用巴士。G: That’s great!Thank you very much.太好了。非常感謝。
R: I have to say goodbye now.Have a nice trip!
我必須跟您道別了,祝您旅途愉快!G: Thank you.Good-bye!
謝謝你,再見!
會展英語常用句型 Useful Drills
一、展位預訂基本應對
1.I’d like to sign up.我想報名。
2.I may register you on the phone.我可以幫您在電話里注冊。
3.I would suggest you make a reservation with your credit card now, otherwise we can’t guarantee your booth.我建議您現在就用信用卡預訂,否則我們無法保證您的攤位。4.Let me confirm your reservation.我再確認一下您的預訂。
5.I need you to answer some questions to make the reservation.為了幫您預訂,我需要您回答我幾個問題。
6.May I know your name/phone number/email/company name? 請問您的姓名/電話號碼/電子郵箱/公司名稱?
7.Your booth number is? 您的展位號碼是? 8.Thank you for calling us.感謝您的來電。
9.We’ll send you a letter of confirmation by email/by fax within 5 working days.我們在5個工作日內會給您電郵/傳真一份預訂確認書。
二、詢問客人對展位的偏好
1.Which one would you like? 您喜歡哪一種攤位? 2.Let me check it for you.我幫您查一查。
3.Do you have any corner booth? 你們有角落攤位嗎?
4.Do you have any raw space in the center? 你們有(展區)中心的光地嗎? 5.Do you have any end-cap booth? 你們有三面開口的攤位嗎? 6.An in-line booth will be fine.我要一個道邊攤位就行了。7.May I know the location? 我能不能知道(攤位的)位置?
8.We’ll send you a layout of the exhibition hall, and mark the available booth on it.我們可以給您發一份展廳的布局圖,并且把可預訂的攤位標出來。
三、當客人想要的展位預定已滿
1.I’m afraid all?booths have been booked up.Will?be alright? 恐怕所有的?攤位都已經被訂滿了。?的攤位怎么樣?
2.I’m afraid we’re fully booked.恐怕我們已經預訂滿了。3.We still have some?booths available.我們還有一些?攤位。
四、取消展位
1.Cancellation will only be accepted in writing before the stipulated deadline.取消展位必須于截至日期前以書面形式提出。
2.All cancelled orders will be subject to a 30% cancellation charge.所取消的申請需繳付30%作取消手續費用。
3.A written notification by the exhibitor is demanded for cancellation of exhibition space.參展企業若取消參展或削減展出面積,應以出面形式通知(主辦單位)。
4.Only cancellation and refund requests made in writing will be accepted.取消參展與申請退款必須以書面形式提出。
5.All refunds will be processed after the event/exhibition.所有退款需在本次活動/展覽結束之后方能辦理。
五、付款事項
1.How would you like to make payment? 您打算如何付款。
2.I’d like to pay by credit card/check.我想用信用卡/支票付款。
3.I’d like to transfer the money to your account.我想轉賬到你們的賬戶上。
4.Please send me a fax about your bank, account name and account number.請你們的開戶行、賬戶名稱和賬號傳真給我。
5.Which credit card would you like to use? 您想用哪種信用卡? 6.Do you accept Great Wall Card? 你們接受長城卡嗎?
7.We need a deposit of RMB 38,000.00.我們需要38000元人民幣的訂金。
8.Please pay the deposit within 15 days after submitting the contract.預定金請于遞交參展合同后15日內付清。
9.The balance should be paid not later than Sept.1st, 2010.余款須于2010年9月1日前付清。
六、確認會場的需求信息
1.Do you have one convention room for 20 persons? 我想訂一間可以容納20個人的會議室,行嗎?
2.What size of conference room do you have in mind? 您想要訂多大的會議室? 3.Just a minute, I’ll check the reservation record.請稍候,我查一下預訂記錄。
4.Which seating style would you prefer? 您想如何安排座位?/您的會議室要哪種布置格局? 5.For classroom style, its capacity can be 200 persons.如果是課堂式格局,它可以容納100人。6.For cocktail reception style, it can only hold 100 persons.如果是雞尾酒會的格局,它只能容納100人。
7.It is equipped with wireless broadband/cable microphones/LCD projector/laptop connection/rostrum/? 它裝備有無線寬帶/有線麥克風/液晶投影機/手提接入/演講臺/?
8.If you need more audiovisual equipment, you may order from our event’s audiovisual vendor.如果您還需要其他的視聽設備,可以從我們的活動視頻服務商那里預訂。
七、無法接受預訂
1.I’m afraid we have no suitable convention rooms available.我們恐怕沒有適合您的會議室了。
2.I’m sorry, but we are all fully booked for those days as it is the peak season.很抱歉,因為是旺季,那段時間的會議室都被訂光了。
3.This is the busiest season.I’m very sorry, but could you call us again later this week? We may have some cancellations.現在是旺季,非常抱歉,不過能不能請您這個周末再打電話過來呢?可能會有人取消預訂。
4.We hope we’ll have another opportunity of serving you.我們期待下次能為您效勞。
八、發出邀請
1.We have the pleasure to invite you to the 2nd?Convention, which will be held on May 2010 in Guangzhou by A Company.很榮幸邀請您參加由A公司于2010年5月在廣州主辦的第二屆?會議。
2.Seats are limited.席位有限。
九、簽到注冊
1.Here is your delegate badge/meal voucher/cocktail ticket/convention bag? 這是您的胸章/餐劵/雞尾酒會的票/會議袋?
2.When you leave the hotel after the conference, please give your room key to Ms.Li Ping in Room 315.會議結束后,請您在離開酒店前將房卡交給315房的李萍女士。
3.The delegate card is required for all our activities.所有活動都要求佩戴會議代表證才可以參加。
十、正式會議或活動的問號及介紹
1.I’d like to welcome everyone and thank you for coming.Our master of ceremonies for today is ? 歡迎大家,感謝大家光臨。今晚的主持是?
2.Good Evening and welcome to the ?Banquet/Conference/Evening Party? 晚上好!歡迎大家光臨?宴會/會議/晚會?
3.It is a distinct honor and pleasure to be your mistress/master of ceremonies for this prestigious event.我為擔任這次盛典的主持而深感榮幸。
4.?thank you so much for taking time out of your schedule to join us tonight.?感謝您今晚在百忙之中抽空來參加我們的活動。
十一、宣布會議或活動開始
1.It is a great pleasure for me to declare the opening of the conference/evening party/contest? 我很榮幸宣布會議/晚會/競賽?開始。2.So let’s get the party started!好,讓我們開始晚會吧!
十二、提醒聽眾
1.Ladies and Gentlemen, the convention will begin shortly.女士們、先生們,會議馬上就要開始了。
2.Please find your seats and turn off or mute all cell phones for the duration of the evening.請大家找到自己的座位坐好,并將手機關閉或設置為靜音狀態。
十三、介紹這次活動的主辦方和貴賓
1.Ladies and Gentlemen, please join me in welcoming our distinguished guests for this evening.女士們、先生們,讓我們歡迎今晚的嘉賓。
2.We are also honored to have many distinguished guests with us tonight.Please stand and be recognized when I read your name.我們今晚還有很多嘉賓到場。我念到名字的嘉賓請起立亮相。
十四、宣布活動結束
1.I now formally declare the conference/evening party/contest?closed.現在我正式宣布此次會議/晚會/競賽?結束。
2.Thank you all for coming, and we look forward to seeing you next year.感謝大家的光臨,我們期待明年再與大家見面。