久久99精品久久久久久琪琪,久久人人爽人人爽人人片亞洲,熟妇人妻无码中文字幕,亚洲精品无码久久久久久久

商務英語對話5則范文

時間:2019-05-13 12:03:48下載本文作者:會員上傳
簡介:寫寫幫文庫小編為你整理了多篇相關的《商務英語對話》,但愿對你工作學習有幫助,當然你在寫寫幫文庫還可以找到更多《商務英語對話》。

第一篇:商務英語對話

商務英語對話

作為職場中的一員,我們免不了要外出辦公。為了使自己的工作更有效率,我們就需要提前和對方確定好相關事宜,這時,電話就發揮了相當重要的作用。通過電話還可以用它來解決當面不好說的許多問題呢!本期,我們就來學習一下如何用電話預約和解決問題。

A: And the number? 電話號碼呢?

A: OK.You’ll be hearing from Mr.Bush later in the morning then, Mr.Smith.好的,Smith先生,早上晚些時候,你會收到Bush先生的電話。

B: Thank you for your help.Good-bye.謝謝你的幫助,再見。

A: You are welcome.Good-bye.別客氣,再見。

A: Madison Industries.This is Cathy Winer speaking.Can I help you? Madison工業,我是Cathy Winer, 我能幫您嗎?

B: Good afternoon.Could you connect this call with Mr.Black, please? 下午好,麻煩你接到Black先生,好嗎?

A: May I know who’s calling? 請問您是哪位?

B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C.Computer Co…I’m calling on behalf of Mr.Tom Backer, the general manager of our company.這里是A.B.C電腦公司的Mary Fox.我是替我們公司總經理Tom Backer先生打電話。

A: I am sorry, Ms.Fox.Mr.Black is now in a meeting.May I have your number and ask him to call back later?

對不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在開會,請告訴我你的電話號碼,我會讓他給你打電話的,好嗎?

B: I’m afraid Mr.Baker would like to speak to Mr.Black right now.He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr.Black without delay.我想Baker先生想現在和Black先生說話,他有緊急事情與Black先生商量,不能拖延。

A: OK.Then, would you please hold the line?(one minute later)好的,請你別掛機。(一分鐘后)Ms.Fox, the line is through.Mr.Black is ready to answer the call.Go ahead.Fox小姐,電話接通了,Black先生可以和你通話了,請吧。

B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms.Winer 非常感謝你的善意幫助,Winer小姐。

A: You are welcome.別客氣。

商務英語學習http://

A: Good morning.NTT Co… 早上好,NTT公司。

B: Hello.May I speak to Mr.Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please? 你好,可以和出口部負責人Ira Black先生通話嗎?

A: I’m sorry.Mr.Black has just gone out.May I ask who’s calling? 對不起,Black先生剛出去。可以問一下您是哪位嗎?

B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant.Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?

我是Ace咨詢公司的John Carter.請你告訴我什么時候能找到他。

A: I really have no idea when Mr.Black could be available in the office.Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message? 我真的一點都不知道Black先生什么時候會在辦公室。您可以過一會兒再打來或者給他留言嗎?

B: I think it’s better for me to leave a message.But it’s important and urgent.Please make sure he gets this message.我覺得還是留下一個口信比較好。不過這件事很要緊,請一定將留言傳達給他。

A: I see.I’m sure to pass your messages to Mr.Black.明白了,我一定把您的留言傳達給Black先生。

B: Good.Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice? It’s very important.I’ll explain later.那就好,你可以告訴他,由于意外變化,在進一步通知之前,請勿給NNC公司發貨。事關重大,稍后我會做出解釋。

A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I’ve got it all.行。我重復一遍留言,看看是否記全了。

(1)經由秘書安排約定

I’d like to make an appoingtment with Mr.Hammer.(我想要和Hammer先生約個見面時間)

原則上約定見面商談時,應事先用傳真或信函同志對方較為妥當。如果在事先未能以書面告知時,最好說清楚見面時想說的內容,如 to diascuss the contract [洽談合同事宜]。

(2)經由秘書安排約定

Could I see Mr.Hammer sometime this week?(我們能不能在這個星期跟Hammer先生見個面?

sometime this week 是[這個星期隨便什么時候]之意。最好配合自己的日程表說清楚有空閑的時間,如 Either on Wednesday or Thursday.(星期三或星期四都可以)。

(3)經由秘書安排約定

Would it be possible to see Mr.Hammer tomorrow?(明天能不能跟 Hammer先生見個面?)左句含有 Does Mr.Hammer have time to meet with me tomorrow?(Hammer先生明天

有時間跟我見面嗎?),或 If he does have time,may I meet him tomorrow?(如果他有空,我明天能跟他見面嗎?)之意。

(4)經由秘書安排約定

What time is convenient for him?(他什么時候有空呢?)也可以說 What time is he available?(他什么時候有空?),但用 convenient 會給人比較客氣的感覺。如果無法照對方的要求時間見面時,就說I’m available at three o’clock.(我三點有空)來試探一下也無妨。

(5)經由秘書安排約定

I’d like to have lunch with him tomorrow.(我想明天和他吃午飯)

在歐美,商業界常舉行 a lunch meeting [商業午餐]。在這種聚餐中,不但容易相互溝通,也可以借此加深彼此交情,因而用餐的時間長達三小時的情形也屢見不鮮。

(6)直接求見本人

If you have time, I’d like to meet with you today.(如果您有時間,我想今天跟您見個面)雖然已約好時間,可是有急事想提早見面時,就可以用這句。如果沒有空閑時間就說 I’m sorry,but I’m really tied up today.(很抱歉,我今天真的沒空)。

(7)直接求見本人

Could you spare me about half an hour?(能不能給我半個小時的時間?)

這句話是對熟人說的話。spare是[騰出(時間),分讓(東西)之意。有時間的話說 Sure.,OK.等;如果沒空的話說 I’m afraid I can’t.(恐怕不行)就可以了。

(8)直接求見本人

Could we get together at L.A.Restaurant?(我們能不能在洛城餐廳會面?)

get together是[聚會、會面]之意的較為隨便的說法。說明聚會地點,如某某餐廳等時,最好指出大家共同認識(shared knowledge)的目標比較好。

(9)直接求見本人

I was wondering if we could arrange a meeting to discuss the new product.(我想,我們是不是可以安排一次會面來討論新產品)

這句是經由第三者介紹而尚未謀面的人在約定晤面時使用。I was wondering if...的說法含有不太拘束形式的溫和語氣。還可以用Would it be possible to meet and discuss the new product?.(10)直接求見本人

I’m calling about what we discussed the other day.(我打電話是為了前幾天我們所討論的事)

這句是已見過面想再繼續時的說詞。接到電話的人可以答稱 I’ve been waiting for your call.(我一直在等您的電話里),并接著說Let’s get together.When can we meet to talk?(我們來聚一聚。什么時候可以見面?)

(11)詢問目的What would you like to talk to me about?(你要跟我談些什么事?)

也可以用 Can l ask you what you want to discuss?.要見面之前,事先了解討論的內容、前后關系、背景(context)等有助于預作交涉前的準備工作。

(12)表示同意

Sure.(好啊!)

簡短地表達肯定的方式有 Certainly.(當然可以),Of course.(當然)等,意思都差不多。在談話中如果常用這種簡短詞句會給人幼稚的感覺。應該用一些不同說法才能給人較佳印象。

第二篇:商務英語常用對話

一、商務:

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么時間比較方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.我想建議為我們的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

為我們下一個項目干杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

請問你什么時候有空?

gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。

很高興能有機會拜訪貴公司,希望能與你們做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of the goods.我關心的是貨物的質量。

please have a look at those samples.請給我看一下那些樣品。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.我想多了解一些你們公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.我很樂意提供樣品和價格單給你。

can I have your price list?

你能給我價格單嗎?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以給我報一個指示性的價格嗎?

I am in charge of export business.我負責出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.我正考慮向你們訂貨。

what about the prices?

那價格方面怎么樣?

Let's call it a deal.好,成交!

our product is the best seller.我們的產品最暢銷。

our product is really competitive in the word market.我們的產品在國際市場上很有競爭力。

our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.我們的產品行銷海外許多地區。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.“重合同,守信用”是我們經營的原則。

I wish you success in your business transaction.祝你生意興隆。

I want to out your product.我想了解一下你們的產品。

this is our latest devlopment.這是我們的新產品。

we have a wide selection of colors and designs.我們有很多式樣和顏色可供選擇。

the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample.質量必須與樣品一樣。

二、價格

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.我認為如果價格有競爭力,我們就可以達成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?

這是你方的價格嗎?

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.我們很難再降價了。

our prices are the most reasonable.我們的價格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?

你們可以降低價格嗎?

we can offer you discount terms.我們可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你們報的是到岸價還是離岸價?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.我可以保證我們的價格是優惠的。

Please give us your best price.請給我們報最低價。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.所有的價格都是上海港船上交貨價。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.你的價格太高,我們不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.我不能同意你們要求的價格。

we can't cover our production cost at this price.這個價格我們不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

報價單上的價格是實價嗎?

This is the lowest possible price.這是最低價了。

thank you for your inquiry.感謝貴方詢價。

How about the prices?

價格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.貴方報價時,請說明付款條件和交貨時間。

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.我們的價格是很實際的,是根據合理的利潤提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付。

三、談判與合同

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.我們的價格是很實際的,是根據合理的利潤提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高興我們的談判獲得圓滿成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我們什么時候簽訂合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我想該簽合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.在正式簽約之前,我們要重申一下協議的重點。

As some points concerning the contrac have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.由于合同某些問題尚未解決,所以在合同簽署前仍需繼續協商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.關于合同我想提出幾點看法。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.賣方應努力按規定履行合同,否則買方有權撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract has the rught to break if.簽署合同的任何一方都無權撕毀合同。

Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.合同一旦簽署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.現在我們可以簽訂合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

關于合同你還有什么問題要問嗎?

四、訂貨

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

你什么時候能確定訂單?

We want to order this article from you.我們想訂這種做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你們訂貨的最低量是多少?

May I see your list?

我可以看一下你的貨單嗎?

We postponed an order.我們要推遲訂貨。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.一般來說,我們可以提供所有種類的貨。

We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.已收到你方目錄和價格表,現按所示價格購下列貨物。

We find both quslity and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.我們對你方產品的質量和價格均感滿意,現寄去試訂單,請供應現貨。

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.很高興接到你方訂單,并確認予以接受。

As the goods you ordered afe now in stock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.因為貴方訂貨的商品尚有存貨,本公司將一定盡快發運。

I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.我想知道你們是否能為我們的定期訂單供應你們的最新產品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.我們的價格取決于你們訂單的數量。

We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial reder with us.如果你們訂貨量大的話,我們可以減價5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.我們堅決要求立即發貨,否則我方將被迫取消訂單。

We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.我們想盡快向你們公司落實訂單。

There is a change we have to make in the order.訂單中有一處需要修改。

五、運輸

We require that transshipment be allowed.我們要求允許轉船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你們什么時候裝船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.我們將按規定的時間發貨。

When can you make the balace shipment?

你們何時可以發余下的貨呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

不知道能否盡快裝運訂貨?

Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.我們討論一下運輸方式吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

你建議我們用什么運輸方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

你所打算的是哪一種發貨期?

Please ensure that we'll get tight shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.請確保在貨物到達前我方可拿到正確的裝船單據。

When can we collect the goods?

我們什么時候可以提貨?

We can't advance the time of delivery.我們無法將交貨時間提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.十分抱歉,交貨拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你們需要多長時間發貨?

六、付款

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.我們的支付方式是不可撤消的信用證支付,憑裝運單據見票。

Can you tell it on an installment basis?

你們這里可以分期付款嗎?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款嗎?

How would you like paymentbe made?

你們采取什么付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on first orders.我們希望第一次訂貨要求預付貨款。

What are your terms of payment?

你們的付款條件是什么?

We can't accept D/P or D/A.we insist on payment by L/C.我們不接收付款交單或承兌交單,我們只收信用證。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.你們接受付款交單這種方式嗎?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

這張信用證的有效期是多久?

七、投訴與索賠

A;The shipment i stuck in customs.出貨在海關受阻。

B;If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.如果你們不能近期發貨,我們將取消訂單。

A;I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.我方由于貨物被損向你方投訴。

B;We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.很遺憾,我們對商品狀況不滿。

A;Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.經檢驗,我們發現貨物達不到樣品的標準。

B;The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.所發送的貨比原樣品差。

A;How many are you short?

你們缺了多少?

B;Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你能將受損的貨品送還我們嗎?運費由我方承擔。

A;Who'll bear the freight?

運費由誰來承擔?

B;We have a complaint about quality.我們要起訴質量問題。

A;We have to file a ckaim on you.我們不得不向貴方提出賠償。

B;The goods you sent are not up to the standard.你們發運來的貨物不符合標準。

A;I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.我認為責任不在我方。

B;We can only take on so much.我們只能承受這么多。

八、稅收

A;Paying tax is the duty of every citzen.納稅是每個公民的義務。

B;Howmany types are taxes divided into?

稅收可分為多少稅種?

A;Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.所得稅可分為個人所得稅和公司所得稅。

B;The tax rate China is not very high.中國的稅收率不是很高。

A;What's the personal income tax rate?

個人所得稅是多少?

B;Tax evasion is also a crime.偷稅漏稅也是一種犯罪。

A;To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.不開invoice是一種偷稅行為。

B;Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.偷稅漏稅者將受到法律制裁。

A;Shall savings interest be taxed?

存款利息要納稅嗎?

第三篇:商務英語對話總和

A:Hello,This is United Airlines.S:Hello,I’d like to book a first-class tickets to fly to Shanghai now.A:The next flight to Shanghai is about two hours later.may I have your name? S:My name is Jaden Smith.A:One first-class seat.is that right? S:Yes.A:Now you have been booked,and the flight number is UA003.S:What’s the fare? A:$2800.S:What time do you start check-in? A:You must check-in at least one hour before departure time.A:May I have your ticket and ID card, please? S:Here you are.A:Here's your boarding pass.Have a nice flight.S:Thank you.A:Hello, can I see your passport, please? S:Here you are.A:What's the purpose of your visit? S:Business travel.A:Where are you staying? S:Huatian Hotel.A:How long will you be staying in China? S:Seven days.A:Would you please open your bag? S:OK.I just have a couple of little gifts inside.A:Is there anything else in your bag? S:No.A:OK.Thank you.Enjoy your trip!

W:Hello,Huatian Hotel.Can I help you?

T:Yes,I'd like to book a single room with a bath and balcony from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.W:Yes,we do have a single room available for those dates. T:What is the rate,please?

W:The current rate is 680 RMB per night. T:What services come with that? W:For 680 RMB you'll have a television,a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room everyday.

T: Is there a room for meeting of 8 people that we can use? W:Well,there are fully equipped meeting facilities,and the slides,overhead projects,video recorder and round table are all available upon request.T:That sounds not bad .I'll take it.

W:Very good.Could you tell me your name,madam,please? T:Yes,I booked it for Jaden Smith.W:How do you spell it,please? T:It's J-A-D-E-N,S-M-I-T-H.W:OK,What about your telephone number? T:***.W:OK,We look forward to your visit. T:Thank you and good-bye. W:Good-bye.

T: Excuse me!Are you Mr.Smith from New York? S: Oh.yes.I am.T:How do you do.Mr.Smith ? I'm Tina from DJ Company.I'm here to meet you.And I’ll be your guide during your stay in

China.S: How do you do,Tina,thank you very much for meeting

me here.T: You are welcome.How was your trip? Mr.Smith.S: Not very good.I was got air.T: Oh,Do you feel better now? S: Yes,but I feel a little tired.Because it's a very long trip.T: So,Let's go and check in the hotel.S:Fine,I think I’ll be all right by tomorrow,and ready for bussiness.T:that couldn't be better.Please wait for me here.I am going to the parking lot to drive my car.S: Fine, let's hurry.(A car pulls up in front of Huatian Hotel and a doorman goes forward to meet the guests,opening the door of the car .)

D:Good afternoon,sir.Welcome to Huatian Hotel.S:Thanks, good afternoon.D:I'm the doorman,sir. So you have got altogether two pieces of baggage? S:Yes, two pieces.D:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.Sir.S:OK.R:Good afternoon,welcome to Huatian Hotel.How can I help you? S:I have booked a room here.my name is Jaden Smith.R:Can you please spell that for me,sir? S: It's J-A-D-E-N,S-M-I-T-H.R:Yes, Mr.Smith,we’ve reserved a single room for you with bath and balcony.Your room number is 0612.Here is your room card.S:When and where is the breakfast served? R:The breakfast is served at 7 a.m,on the 3rd floor.S:Excuse me.Where can I buy some cigarettes?

R:There is a shop on the ground floor.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

S:Can I also get some souvenirs there?

R:Yes,sir.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.S:Thank you.R:You are welcome.S:Have you been here before,Tina? T:No, I haven't, but it's quite well known in Shanghai.How do you think of these dishes?

S:Tastes so good,I like it very much,especially the roast duck.T:I'm glad you like it.So, have you enjoyed your time in Shanghai? S:Well,the food is delicious,people here are really nice.I like the city.Excuse me.Are you Mr.Lee’s secretary? T:Yeah,I’m one of the secretary of Mr.Lee.Usually,my job is meeting recording,sales evaluation,receive people,work as a close link between the boss and the customers and so on.S:Do you enjoy your job? T:Well,I should try hard to satisfy my boss,which means I have to do extra work everyday.S:Well,But I you can learn a lot from the excellent people that you meet.T:Yeah,every coin has to sides.I also enjoy the benifit my work has brought to me.Then what about you? S:Eh,my job is to lead marketing team to carry out advertising events,sales promation activities and PR events according to mall's target and the development trend of market.T:That sounds very difficult.oh,by the way.we’ve arranged a schedule for you.Do you got any questions? S:oh,this couldn’t be better.T:Since it is so,I will take you to visit our company tomorrow.S:Good,and thank you for inviting me to the dinner.T:Hi,nice to see you again,Mr.Smith.Did you sleep well last night? S:Yeah,I’m all right today.T:Then I’ll show you around and explain the operation as we go along.S:That will be most helpful.I’m very interested in visiting your factory.There’s nothing like seeing things with one’s own eyes.T:That’s our office block,we have all administrative departments there,down there is the research and development section.S:How much do you spend on development every year? T:About 3%-4% of the gross sales.S:Great,do you have any new products? T:Yes,a new smart phone.It is researched by our research and development department.S:Can I have a look at the phone?(產品詳細介紹)

S:Wonderful.I think it will be one of the best-selling smart phones.If I placed an order now,how long would it be before I got delivery? T:It would largely depends on the size of the order and the items you want.And here is our sales catolog.S:Thank you,I believe we can have a good cooperation.T:Now, it’s 8:30.We arrived just on time.S: Thank you very much.Tina, I have to say goodbye now.But before that, I’d like to say it has been a very

pleasant and productive trip for me.Your company has leftme a very good impression, and I am deeply moved by

your hospitality.I think our cooperation will be a very

successful one.T: Thank you very much, Mr.Smith.You are playing a very important part in the cooperation.We hope we can hear from you soon,and wish you a safe and pleasant journey

home.S:Thank you.Bye-bye.

第四篇:商務英語接待對話

A: Hello, are you Mr.Ford the president of Thailand International Trade Co., LTD? B: Yes, I am.A: Hello, I’m the sales manager of ABC Trade Co, my name is Daniel(自己想一個英文名字), I'm glad to see you, Welcome to ShangHai, How ‘s your plane journey ? B: Thank you, I feel tired because of the six-hours flights.A: Oh, yes, our company have already booked a room for you , We could arrive at the hotel 10 minutes later.B: OK.(10 minutes to the Galaxy Hotel)A: Mr.Ford, your room is number 35112 on the 8th floor, this is the key to the room, I will send you to go, you could take a Shower first, then l prepare dinner for you , OK? B: Well, thank you.A: I ‘ll pick you up to eat breakfast at 8:30 tomorrow morning, then I ‘ll take you to visit our company.B: OK.A: see you tomorrow.B: see you.(The next morning)A: Good morning, Mr.Ford.B: Good morning, Daniel.A: Mr.Ford, Do you like sandwich ? B: ah.A: Ok , Shall we go to the restaurant to eat breakfast first, Then go to visit the company together.B: Ok.(30 minutes later, came to the company at the gate)A: This is our company, our company was founded in 1998, Mainly in sales Southeast Asia souvenirs;We have 282 staffs in total;Our products are not only sold in ShangHai, also sell in Nationwide through e-commerce sales channels.B: Oh, your company's product sales channels are Very complete, As we know , your company is one of the largest souvenir sales company in China, so we want to cooperate with your company.A: Well, thank you.A: Mr.Ford, Or I take you to visit the ShangHai ASEAN Expo Convention Center now ? B: okay, this is my first time to ShangHai, I’m going to visit the ShangHai ASEAN Expo Convention Center with this opportunity.(They both went to the Convention and Exhibition Center)A: ShangHai is the Green City of China, many Southeast Asian countries and various industry companies will exhibit at ShangHai ,It’s a tremendous business opportunities for ShangHai.B: Yes, In recent years, ShangHai is developing rapidly, especially rely on ASEAN Expo, ShangHai have a lot of business opportunities, we want to establish the long-term cooperative relationship with your company.A: I believe you are right.(Two at the airport)B: Daniel , thank you for your two days of hospitality, I feel very happy, not only to complete the company's mission but also make friend with you.A: I wish you have a pleasant journey, Remember send a message to me when you arrival in Thailand.B: Well, thank you, goodbye.A: okay , I’m looking forward to your come around again.B: Goodbye.A: Goodbye.

第五篇:商務英語情景對話

新產品推薦

林先生:These are our new models.這些是我們的新產品.李小姐: What are their strong points?

有什么優點? 林先生: There's a lot to be said for them.In the first place.they are more durable than any similar ones on the market.優點很多.首先.它們比市場上任何類似產品更耐用.李小姐: Why does it take longer to wear out than the others?

為什么它比其他產品耐用呢? 林先生: The yarn is carefully selected for quality and woven very tightly in this fabric.這紗的質量是經過精心挑選的.而且質地織得很緊密.李小姐: Can you leave these samples with us?

可以把樣品留下來嗎? 林先生: How long do you want to keep them?

你要留多久? 李小姐: About three days.大約三天.林先生: That's all right

好吧

In the telephone Daisy: Is Tom there?

Tom 在嗎? Gates: He’s not here right now.他現在不在這里

Daisy: Do you know when he will be back?

你知道他什么時候會回來嗎? Gates: He should be back in 20 minutes.他應該二十分鐘內會回來。

Daisy: Can I leave a message?

我可以留個話? Gates: Yes.Go ahead, please.可以, 請繼續。

Daisy: When he comes back, can you have him call me at(206)5551212?

他回來后, 能不能讓他打(206)5551212 這個號碼給我? Gates: Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second.Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.當然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 讓我找張紙寫下來。

Gates: Come again about number, please?

再說一次號碼好嗎?

Daisy:(206)5551212

(206)5551212 Gates: Ok,i get the number

好了,我記下號碼了

Daisy: Thank you ,have a good day

謝謝,祝你愉快

快樂參觀

楊云: Peter, welcome to our factory.皮特,歡迎到我們工廠來。

皮特: I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。

楊云: You’ll know our products better after this visit.參觀后您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。

皮特: I hope so.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.希望如此啊。也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

楊云: No problem.Then we could look at the production line.沒有問題。接下來我們可以看一下我們的生產線。

皮特: OK.May I take pictures which I will send to my colleagues?

好的。我想拍一些照片,發給我其他的同事,可以嗎?

楊云: Of course you can.當然可以了啊。

皮特: You are so kind.Thank you very much.Hope we can work together.你太好。非常感謝。希望我們以后能合作。

楊云: My pleasure.I hope so.我很樂意效勞啊。我也希望能夠合作。

接機

露西: Hi, you must be Mary?

嗨.你一定是瑪麗? 瑪麗: Yes.It's a pleasure to meet you.How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.是的.很高興遇見你.旅程如何?我們可以走了嗎?外面已經有輛小車等著接我們回旅館了.露西: That'd be great.The flight was ok.Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.太好了.旅程還可以.謝謝抽出時間來這里接我.瑪麗: No worries.Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.別擔心.我們公司希望確保您旅途愉快.露西: I really appreciate it.我真的表示感激.瑪麗: Everything has been organized for you.The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.一切都已經為您準備好了.住宿.運輸和您可能需要的其它小事.露西: Does the conference begin tomorrow?

會議明天開始嗎? 瑪麗: Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.是的.明晚將有一個接風宴.露西: That's great.It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.真棒.那我就有時間休息一下并且參觀本市.瑪麗: It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.這也已經安排好了.明天上午我會帶您游覽市容.

下載商務英語對話5則范文word格式文檔
下載商務英語對話5則范文.doc
將本文檔下載到自己電腦,方便修改和收藏,請勿使用迅雷等下載。
點此處下載文檔

文檔為doc格式


聲明:本文內容由互聯網用戶自發貢獻自行上傳,本網站不擁有所有權,未作人工編輯處理,也不承擔相關法律責任。如果您發現有涉嫌版權的內容,歡迎發送郵件至:645879355@qq.com 進行舉報,并提供相關證據,工作人員會在5個工作日內聯系你,一經查實,本站將立刻刪除涉嫌侵權內容。

相關范文推薦

    商務英語會議對話

    Conversation 1meetingA: we need to discuss our work plan for next year. Miss Tang, did you prepare a list of action items? B: yes. Does everyone have a copy? It......

    商務英語對話Interview

    A: Thanks for coming in today, please take a seat. B: Thank you. Nice to meet you. I’m Juliet.A: Nice to meet you, too. I’m Lily, the manager of human resourc......

    商務英語對話練習2012最新版

    商務英語對話練習2012最新版 雞尾酒會 cocktail party ,茶話會 tea party ,包餐/點餐 table d’hote/a la carte ,上菜 serve a courst ,您的位置在這里 Here 一 輪決 會 is 談......

    商務英語談判對話(精選5篇)

    PART I 我們介紹一款MP5,我(王鵬)用W 表示, 劉磊用L表示,我是公司的產品介紹者,劉磊是買家。一開始時組長先旁白,旁白大概為我帶著劉參觀了工廠,然后回到了辦公室,然后我們開始對話。......

    商務英語修改合同 對話

    商務英語修改合同 對話A:Good morning .I am a manager of ABC company from Thailand. I am Mr.Tang B:Good morning .I am sales manager ofTianJin Machinery Imp & Exp......

    10條商務英語場景對話:加班

    10條商務英語場景對話:加班 關于加班的10條商務英語場景對話,幻想加班有加班費,加班就餐能報銷,加班過后還有補休…… 1.At least two people present 至少兩人在場A:I need to......

    商務英語禮儀接待情景對話

    商務英語情景考察對話 A: Hello, are you Mr. Black? B: Yes, I am. A: Hello, I’m the Export sales of Nanning Native products company, my name is Amy, I'm glad to......

    商務英語對話:幫同事接聽電話

    商務英語對話:幫同事接聽電話 企菜鳥最怕什么?用英語打電話。用英語接聽電話時是否有些緊張?別急,以下學習視頻展示了辦公室中用英語接電話時真實場景。 看MC(METEN Capsule)視......

主站蜘蛛池模板: 99久久99久久久精品齐齐综合色圆| 国内精品视频在线观看九九| 大陆国语对白国产av片| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久日本蜜臀| 337p日本欧洲亚洲大胆精品| 乱子伦视频在线看| 高中国产开嫩苞实拍视频在线观看| 插我一区二区在线观看| 精品无码久久久久国产动漫3d| 337p大尺度啪啪人体午夜| 国产精成人品日日拍夜夜免费| 起碰免费公开97在线视频| 国产一区二区三区怡红院| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区免费看| 国产国产人免费人成免费视频| 亚洲精品一区二区三区四区乱码| 亚洲中文字幕久在线| 国产成人无码aⅴ片在线观看导航| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av东京热| 国产白嫩美女在线观看| 国产综合内射日韩久| 亚洲日本在线在线看片4k超清| 欧洲一卡2卡三卡4卡免费网站| 久久久久人妻一区精品性色av| 亚洲精品无码午夜福利中文字幕| 岛国av无码免费无禁网站| 四虎永久在线精品免费观看| 成人欧美一区二区三区a片| 亚洲色欲色欲www成人网| 亚洲成av人片在线观看天堂无码| 无码av中文字幕免费放| 亚洲精品久久久久久久久久吃药| 黑人大战欲求不满人妻| 欧美乱妇高清无乱码在线观看| 精品一区二区三区四区五区六区| 免费国产成人肉肉视频大全| 亚洲av日韩aⅴ无码色老头| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av东京热| 又大又长粗又爽又黄少妇毛片| 午夜精品久久久久久中宇| 色噜噜狠狠狠狠色综合久一|