久久99精品久久久久久琪琪,久久人人爽人人爽人人片亞洲,熟妇人妻无码中文字幕,亚洲精品无码久久久久久久

普洱茶商務計劃書 中英文對照

時間:2019-05-13 13:11:35下載本文作者:會員上傳
簡介:寫寫幫文庫小編為你整理了多篇相關的《普洱茶商務計劃書 中英文對照》,但愿對你工作學習有幫助,當然你在寫寫幫文庫還可以找到更多《普洱茶商務計劃書 中英文對照》。

第一篇:普洱茶商務計劃書 中英文對照

The Business Plan Of Pu’er Tea

1.Background Information

NanFang teas co., ltd.of yunxian county, yunnan province, was established in the August of 2008.It is a comprehensive enterprise which mainly deal with Tea cultivation and sales.Now, we have more than 1000 acres of tea gardons.Amoung these gardons,650 acres are the production base of green food.At present, more than100 tons of tea can be achieve as the annual productivity.The company has a good business environment and many highly qualified professionals.As well ,We have the foundation of a good business and good reputation.In doing business with the customers from various parts of the world,we always adhere to the principle of equality,mutual benefits and the exchange of needed goods,thus,by joint efforts,to promote business and friendships to mutual advantages.2.Product Presentation

Pu'er Tea, which named after the area Pu’er where this kind of tea centralized and marketed rose up in the Eastern Han Dynasty, turned into commercial in the Tang Dynasty, began to be popular in the Sing Dynasty, as finalized in the Ming Dynasty and prospered in Qing Dynasty with a history of thousand of years.Pu'er Tea is hot and famous both home and abroad all the time all lies its habitat of high elevation and foggy growing environment.It is a kind of pollution-free tea in nature, mellow in taste and can steep for a long time;Moreover, the unique manufacture, transportation, packaging of Pu'er Tea made it become a unique second fermenting tea, thus has formed the unique crusted fragrance and the health care function.The unique of the natural environment and the superb process is a important point to explain why our tea products has the special taste.The tea can endurerepeated infusions and shelf-stable,and unusually effective in reducing fat and weight.The research shows that Pu'er Tea has the obvious treatment to the senile high cholesterol blood sickness, according to the WHO’S recommendation on toxicology type, Pu'er Tea belongs to the safe non-toxic scope.3.Prospective Customers

The goal of our country is South Korea,a traditional green tea consumption country.It has great potential f green tea.With the tariff rate decreased,the production of Korea’s sea has been in short supply.Only in 2007,the tea imports from China to Korea has been achieved 390 ton.At the last Canton Fair,the lotte company from Korea has a strong interest in our tea.we talked and leave a contact information from each other.They hope to doing further business with us.We must take the opportunity to show our advantage to promote the deal.4.Marketing Strategy

(1)Product

First,as we all know, yunnan is famous for the Pu’er tea.It is the ensure of quality that the place of origin.Second,we should pay attention to build brand image so that we can make more people to know and accept our brand.(2)Price

When we make a price of our tea, not only must we considered to the price of tea market,but also make our strengths clearly.we should meet diverse consumer needs.(3)Place

We can look for wholesalers and retailers in Korea.(4)Promotion

We can promote the publicity by serve ads,catalogue,gift and exhibition.The Business Plan Of Pu’er Tea普洱茶商業計劃書

第二篇:商務邀請函(中英文對照)

Dear Mr/Ms, Mr John Green, our General Manager, will be in paris fromJune 2 to 7 and would like to come and see you, say, onJune 3 at 2.00 p.m.about the opening of a sample room there.please let us know if the time is convenient for you.Ifnot, what time you would suggest.Yours faithfully

尊敬的先生/小姐, 我們的總經理約翰格林將于六月2日到7日在巴黎,有關在那開樣品房的事宜,他會于六月3日下午2:00點拜訪您。

請告知這個時間對您是否方便。如不方便,請建議具體時間。

您誠摯的2、回信

Dear Mr/Ms, Thank you for your letter informing us of Mr.Green'svisit during June 2-7.Unfortunately, Mr.Edwards, ourmanager, is now in Cairo and will not be back until thesecond half of June.He would, however, be pleased tosee Mr.Green any time after his return.We look forward to hearing from you.Yours faithfully

尊敬的先生/小姐, 謝謝來函告知我方六月2-7日格林先生的來訪。不巧,我們的總經理艾得華先生現正在巴黎,到六月中旬才能回來。但他回 來后愿意在任何時間會見格林先生。

希望收到您的來信。

您誠摯的

第三篇:商務英語口語900句文本(中英文對照)

《商務英語口語900句》 目錄:

Unit 1 希望與要求 Unit 16 合同 Unit 2 產品介紹 Unit 17 賣方對支付方式的要求 Unit 3 業務范圍介紹 Unit 18 買方的支付方式 Unit 4 承諾 Unit 19 保險 Unit 5 詢盤 Unit 20 對包裝的建議及要求 Unit 6 報盤 Unit 21 告知客戶包裝所用材料、方式及其Unit 7 還盤 質量保證 Unit 8 對還盤的反應 Unit 22 貨運通知 Unit 9 要求優惠 Unit 23 貨運要求及答復 Unit 10 給予優惠 Unit 24 催運貨物并告知貨物遲到結果 Unit 11 雙方讓步 Unit 25 仲裁 Unit 12 訂貨及確認 Unit 26 索賠理由及依據 Unit 13 請求代理并說明代理理由和代理能Unit 27 索賠內容及金額 力 Unit 28 對索賠要求的回應 Unit 14 對代理請求的回應 Unit 29 引進技術的要求 Unit 15 代理條件和要求 Unit 30 技術引進的方式及費用

Unit 1希望與要求

Part 1 1.We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關系。2.In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關系。

3.Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關系。

4.We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關系。

5.It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。

6.We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.我們期待盡快收到你們的報價單。

7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的讓價。

8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。

9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.1 我們期待您的及時反饋,并且相信通過互相之間的合作,我們會進行越來越多的交易。11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.希望我們可以一起做生意,期待盡快得到您的回答。12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.希望我們合作愉快。

13.I hoped we can continue our cooperation.希望我們能夠繼續合作。.We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.我們真誠地希望本次交易雙方都能滿意。

15.We hoped that this market trend will continue.希望市場形勢能夠繼續保持。Part Two 16.It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,并且盡快給我們一個回復。.We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.希望你們能公正地處理我們的請求。

18.We hope to receive your immediate answer.希望盡快得到你們的答復。

19.We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.我們期待你們的盡快答復。

20.We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。21.We look forward to your settlement at early date.希望你們盡早進行結算。

22.Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.感謝您的早日結算。

23.We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.希望盡快解決債權問題。

24.We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.希望以后不再會有這種麻煩。.We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.我們期待你們能夠盡快給我們一個比較低的價格。

26.We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。

27.I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.我不希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以后的生意。

28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關系和以后的生意。

29.I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.希望這個生意對我們雙方都有益。

30.We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.希望這個意外不會傷害我們之間的良好關系。Unit 2 產品介紹 Part One 31.This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.此款打印機高效,耐用,經濟特別適合與中學生使用。

32.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.我們生產的電腦以高品質,結構緊湊,節能,學習操作簡易而著稱。

33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.我們的產品不僅與同等產品一樣價位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先進之處。34.You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.使用這臺機器可以使生產率提高30%,同樣也可以使三個人所做的工作,由一個人就可以 完成。

35.This product will pay its own way in a year.此機器可以維持使用一年。

36.This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.使用這臺機器6個月就可收回投資成本。

37.The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.我們的工程師設計的包裝物卡片精致而實用。

38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.這款自行車可以折疊成一半那么大,便于手提,特別適用與旅行或交通擁擠時。39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H.這款賽車速度最快可達30公里每小時。

40.These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.此機構設備結構簡單,因此故障少,便于維護。

41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.與其他品牌相比,這種輪胎使用高品質橡膠,磨損小,耐用。

42.This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.此輪胎可在濕滑路面正常使用。

43.This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.這種材料便于清洗,且耐用。

44.This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.這種空調經濟耐用,適用與公司,企業。

45.Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.我們的產品質量卓越,是典型的東方式設計風格。

Part two 46.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.我們的真

絲衣物是由上等純絲為材料,以傳統手工技術制成。

47.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.這類衣物華既麗而且極具鑒賞價值,享譽國內外。

48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.我們的打印機由輕質的硬質合金制成,攜帶方便,經久耐用。

49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.我們向您推薦的這款手提包由最好的皮革制成,品種齊全,風格各異,以滿足貴國各種人群 的不同需要。

50.As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.我向您強烈推薦,我們的產品具備您所想要的全部特征,而且比同等日本產品便宜20%。51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their kind.這個品牌的真空凈化器是目前國際市場上最具有競爭力且銷量最好的一款。52.“Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.“永久”牌變速賽車在您的市場中一定熱銷。

53.Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.鑒于它的高品質和合理的價格,我們的真絲衣物在歐洲市場備受好評,銷售很快。

54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.我們認為我們的產品是亞洲市場上最好的,可以在價格上與日貨競爭。

55.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.我們的貨物在其他市場上也備受好評。

56.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.由于品質卓越,這款商品經常在一些地區脫銷。

57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.我們的產品質量好,價格低廉,一定會在您的市場上熱銷。58.These items are most sellable in our market.這些產品在我們的市場中有售。

59.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.此類玩具在我們的市場中供貨充足穩定。

60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.我們很高興向您推薦我們的產品,并為您提供樣件。Unit three 業務范圍介紹 Part I 61)We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing 4 exclusively in light industrial goods.很高興向你介紹我司為一家專業生產燈具的國有企業。

62)We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business 我司是一家同行業的領導性的出口企業

63)We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.很高興向你介紹我司為一家專業出口罐裝貨物的國有企業

64)We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts.We have been in this line for over two decades.我司為自行車及其配件的經銷商,從事該行業20余年

65)Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles 我司致力于從事紡織品出口生意

66)The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.我司從事的主要產品是電子產品

67)Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.我司主要致力于家業產品業務

68)We specialize in the export of table-cloths.我們主要從事臺布出口業務

69)Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.我司主要從事絲織品出口業務

70)Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments 我司專門從事中國絲綢衣服出口

71)We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.我們從事機械進出口業務

72)We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.我們現從事東南亞水果進口生意

73)We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.我們主要從事各類鐘表及手表生意

74)We also take on a variety of silk piece goods 我們也做各類絲織品生意

75)Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.我們的業務范圍為日用品,比如領帶,腰帶和襯衫 Part two 76)We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery 我們在供應最高級罐裝魚方面具有競爭性的價格和及時的交貨期的優勢 77)We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.我們可以接受顧客對于樣品個性設計、規格及包裝要求的訂單

78)We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.5 我們出口稻草類和柳制品、刺繡品、瓷陶器、翡翠飾品、古董、中國油畫、絲花和各種玩具 和禮品

79)Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.我司是一家從事工農業方面的先進技術的機械和化學制品的廠家

80)Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities 電子產品在我司業務范圍內

81)We also do export business of hand made woven articles.我們也出口手工絲制業務

82)We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years 我們已經和許多亞洲國家從事多年的玻璃生意

83)Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.我司主要是將中國產品銷往歐洲市場

84)We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products 我們也從事化工和農業產品的進出口業務 85)We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions 我們有30多年的金屬和礦石進出口歷史,已有80余個國家的客戶和朋友 86)Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.我司是一家集科研、貿易、生產和服務為一體的集團性公司

87)As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China 作為一家合資企業,我們在中國家電、計算機和電訊領域獲得卓越的地位

88)We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names 我們正準備接受來自客戶自有商標和品牌商品的訂單

89)We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years 我們已經從事皮鞋和手套20余年

90)We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.我們已從事設備制造20余年 Unite four 承諾

91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.我們保證這類事情在將來的交付中不再發生 92.We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.我們十分珍惜這次機會,保證在將來的訂單中更加注意

93.Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.我們的產品一直如我們發給你的樣品那樣好,我能保證將不會降低質量

94.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send 6 you next month and what’s samples you saw just now.我保證在質量上,我們下月發給你的貨物和剛才你看到的樣品是一樣的

95.I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.我能保證我們將發給你的產品屬于A級

96.Our products are surely of standard quality.確信我們產品質量一流

97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.我保證付款將不遲于六月末

98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.我保證我將檢查這些問題并確認是否我們的過錯

99.We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.我們能確信貨物在運輸過程中避免受損

100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.我們將重新保證設備維修的保護 Unite Five 詢盤 Part One.101.Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIF Jakarta.請把附件中詢價單上的貨物價格(雅加達,CIF)報給我們。

102.Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.請把10噸胡桃肉(CIF,漢堡)的最低價格報給我們。

103.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.請把10令白色海報紙(FOB,倫敦)的最低價格報給我們。

104.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.為了我們合作圓滿,請把最具競爭力的價格報給我們。

105.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers.請把肥料的最低價格報給我們。

106.Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.請把最好的價格報給我們并注明每種產品最小起訂量。

107.Please make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for hand made leather gloves.請報給我們手工制作的皮手套價格(CIF,香港)

108.Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York.請報給我們價格(FOB,紐約)

109.We have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end of this month.我們已對你們的項目做了一個詢價,請在這個月底以前報價。

110.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.我想詢問一下這種包的價格。

111.We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.如果你們能對這種產品進行報價,我們將無比高興。

112.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.許多客戶對你們“海鷗”牌的家用剪刀很感興趣,期待您的報價(CNF上海)

113.We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.我們想知道已經印好的衣服布料的價格(CIF東京)

114.We are anxious to get a offer for your products.我們熱切地想得到你們的產品。

115.We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios.如果能得到你們這種牌子的收音機,我們將很高興。Part Two.116.We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.我們想知道關于這種米的價格。

117.We ‘d like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.我們想知道每種顏色,每種款式的最小起訂量。

118.What price could you quote us on two dozens sets? 你們給我們報的2打的價格是多少?

119.Would you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin? 請報給我們以下產品價格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造絲綁定的? 120.How much you asking for this brand of ties? 你們想訂多少這種牌子的領帶?

121.If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer? 如果我們訂10,000套,你們會提供什么優惠?

122.What’s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.請問1000KG的白糖的價格是多少?

123.Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter? 請問你們是否能夠提供這種質量的,大約每米50%分?

124.If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down? 如果我們的采購量是固定的,你們能降價多少?

125.How much discount could you offer on a order of this size ? 請問一個這種尺寸的定單,能得到多少折扣?

126.Please inform us what special offer you can make us ? 請告知我方,你們會給我們什么特殊的優惠?

127.Here is a list of my requirements I ‘ld to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.這張單子是我們的要求,我想知道到紐約的最低CIF價格。128.Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London.請把倫敦CIF的最低價格報給我們。

129.We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.如果我方采購量很大,你方會給我方多少折扣,請告知,我方將非常感激。

130.Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time of shipment.請于明天告知我方:最好的價格和裝船期。Unite Six 報盤 Part one 131.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June.8 我方接受以你方答復為準的報盤,但需在6月29日前到達。

132.If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.如果我方能在10天內能接到你方訂單,我方將按所報價格確定訂單。133.This offer is firm for 5 days.該盤的有效期為5天

134.The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.我方的報價以FOB上海,而不是CIF香港。我方報盤的有效期至8月31日。

135.We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.我方接受以你方答復為準的報盤,但需不遲于12月23日中午到達。136.We have the offer ready for you.我們已準備好給你方的報盤。

137.I’d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer is we don’t hear you by next Monday.我方要提醒你方,若我們不能在下個星期一前收到答復,該報盤將會被撤銷。138.This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.該報盤從1月1日起10天內有效。139.The quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that you will accept our offer dated 4th May.我方產品物美價廉,因此我們對你方能接受我方報盤很有信心,但需在5月4日前。140.Sincerly the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I belive.自市場的飛速發展,我相信我方所報的價格是最合理的。141.Here are our latest price sheet.You will see that our prices is most competitive.這是我方最近的價格單。你能發現我方的價格是最具競爭力的。142.We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.我們相信我們所報的價格與其他公司相比更具競爭力。

143.We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.我方希望你方能盡快接受報盤并下訂單。144.We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction.I hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.我方感到好的報盤能令你方滿意。希望能盡快收到你方令人欣喜的答復

145.If you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at early date.如果你方認為可以接受我們的提議,請早日訂單。

146.We have the pleasure in offering you our product.我們很榮幸將我方產品報盤給你方。

147.We are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received in the overseas market.我方很榮幸為你方就手工制地毯報盤,這種地毯在海外廣受好評。

148.Our price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be 45 USD shall we hold them for your order? 9 就200打塑料窗簾以45美元。我方還為你方保留訂單嗎? 149.We give you price of 1440$ FOB Chicago.我方給你方的價格是1440美元,FOB芝加哥。

150.We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen man shirts as for the sample you send before at price 5/piece CIF New York for promote shipment.我們很高興就1500打男式襯衫給你方報價,每件5元,CIF紐約,即時裝運。按之前你方 寄來的樣品。

151.In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozens magnifiers at 30$ per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.根據你方要求,我方提供你方2000打放大鏡,每打30美元,CIF舊金山,九月裝運。152.You will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the attractive price of £135 per long tons CNF Shanghai.我方會給你方提供50長噸,每單10長噸,以非常優惠的價格,每長噸135,CIF上海。153.We offer your 1500 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton.我們為你方提供1500噸加拿大燕麥片,每噸500英磅。

154.We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10% discount on shipping.我方的報價是75美元一臺打字機,如果海運的話,有10%的折扣。155.Our average whole sell price is 180$ / unit.我們的平均售價是每個180美元。

156.We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at £150 per long ton CIF Vietnam deliver in April.我方為你公司提供2000噸化學肥料,每長噸150,CIF越南,4月起運。157.We can offer a quality discount of up to 15% but we are prepare to give 20% discount for a offer to buy the complete stuff.我方可提供15%的質量折扣,但我們準備給20%的折扣,如若你方將全部買下。

158.I have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement.我這里有我們的FAS船邊交貨的價格單,這個價格是不容商議的。

159.As prices is steady raising, we’d advise you to place your order without delay.因為價格正在穩步上升,我方建議你方早日下訂單。

160.Our product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.我方產品需求量大,供應有限。因此我方建議你方盡早接受此報盤。Unite Seven 還盤 Part one 161.We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.我方希望貴方能認真考慮我方的還盤,并盡快告知決定。

162.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.我方希望你方重新考慮一下報價,如果能夠重新報價,我方可以折中處理

163.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the 10 principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.如果接受你方報價,我們將沒有多少利潤可賺,因為本地市場主要銷售中等價格的產品。164.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.你方的競爭者出價相當低,除非你們降價,否則我們只好去其他地方購買

165.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.接受你方的報價將會使我方損失慘重,更別說利潤了

166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.我想指出你方的報價比來自其他國家競爭者的報價高

167.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever? 你方價格是不是真的沒有下降的余地了

168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.我方可以以比你方報價低的價格從其他渠道購買商品

169.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors.你方報價和競爭者的報價相差很大

170.We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.我方希望貴方可以報出最低價,否則我們只好到其他地方下訂單

171.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.如果你方堅持最初的報價,我方的利潤將大幅縮減

172.We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.我方沒有想到你方給的折扣這么低

173.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.你方報價應該基于我方客戶的實際狀況

174.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.在我方市場,相似產品很多,并且價格更低,我方擔心很多老顧客會流失

175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.無法接受你方報盤,因為另外一個供應商給我們5%折扣

176.Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.你方的報價并不比其他報價有優勢

177.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.我方很遺憾的通知貴方,你方價格比其他供應商要高9% 178.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.與其他供應商報價相比,你方價格缺乏競爭力

179.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.你方報價對競爭者報價沒有優勢

180.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.11 我方還盤與國際市場相符,公平合理 Part Two 181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.你的出價比我們想象的要高。

182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.我們很遺憾的聲明:我們的消費者認為你的價格太高了,而且和普遍的市場價比,高的過分 了。

183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.我們感謝你的商品質量這么好,但我們不會接受你的條件。184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.我們發現你的價格太高了,我們無法接受。

185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.我們很遺憾的告訴你的出價一丁點也不讓我們滿意。186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.你提交的報價太高了。

187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.很抱歉,您的出價我們無法接受。

188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.你方的價格太高,它會使得我方陷入困境。

189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.你方的訂價如此之高,我方根本無法推銷。190.Your price is beyond our expectation.你方的價格超出了我們的預料。

191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.您應該知道同樣產品因市場不同,定價應有不同。按照我們這里的市場行情,你們的價格也 太高了。

192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.你們的縫紉機價格高的讓人無法接受。

193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.很遺憾,你方的價格偏高,如果你方不能降價20%,生意根本沒辦法談成。

194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.你方的價格漲得太快,我方根本無法以如此高價銷售你方產品。

195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.很遺憾,因你方的價格也太高,根本沒可能達成交易。196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.你方的報價根本行不通。

197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.如果你方堅持按原來報價,生意根本沒辦法談下去

198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.12 如果你方能出價更合理,我們可能會加大訂單數量。

199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.按你方價格,毫無可能達成交易。

200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.你方報價不利于增大我們這里的市場份額。Unit Eight 對還盤的反應 Part one.201.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.你的還盤太低,尤其是這么小的訂單量

202.Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.我們的價格處于合理的水平

203.Our products are modestly priced.我們產品的價格適中

204.This is the best price we can give you.這是我報給你的最優價格

205.The price has been reduced to the limit.價格已經下降到臨界點

206.Our price is already on its lowest level.我們的價格已經是地板價了

207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.已經沒有進一步降價的空間了

208.Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.考慮已經在這個價格上出售的數量,再降價已經勉為其難了 209.We can not make any further discounts.我們不能再有任何的折扣了

210.This is our rock bottom price, we can’t make any concessions.這是我們的底價,我們不能再做任何讓步

211.Sorry, we generally don’t quote on a discount basis.不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基礎上報價

212.We can’t make any allowance for this lot.我們不能再做任何讓步

213.This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed.這是我們能為貴司提供的最佳報盤,我們認為這的確是地板價 214.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.恐怕沒有再議價的空間了

215.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.這是一個特殊的報盤,它不針對我們普通的折扣

216.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.恐怕價格下降的可能性是非常遙遠的

217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can’t do better.我們給你報的是最低價,我們不能再讓步了

218.We are very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extend you required.非常遺憾的告訴你我們不能再降價來滿足你的要求

219.We are in a difficult position to satisfied your request for reducing the price.我們處境困難,無法在你降價的要求讓你滿意

220.It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.的確很難回復你降價的要求 Part Two 221.I dare say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain elsewhere.與你從其它任何地方獲得的報價相比,我敢說我們的報價是最合理的

222.I am afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.恐怕你不能從其它公司獲得比我司更便宜的報價了

223.What we give you is a good price.We don’t think it could be put any better.Take it or leave it, it’s up to you.我們給你報了個好價格,我們不想再做任何讓步,接受與否,你看著辦吧

224.If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.如果拿我們的產品質量與其它國家的相比,你會發現我們的價格是非常合理的

225.The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year’s.You must found it very competitive.我們給你報的皮帶的價格比去年低了許多,你一定會發現它是非常有競爭力的

226.Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.我們的報價也許有點高,但你很快會發現當市場波動停止時你會獲利頗豐

227.The present market situation is on the upward our trend ,so you don’t have to worry about the profit.當前市場趨勢是上升的,所以你不必擔心利潤

228.Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.我們的產品是非常有競爭力的,所以在利潤上沒有任何問題

229.Your count-offer seems to be a little tide if so our profit margin will be too small.你的還盤似乎有點高,如果這樣,我們的利潤空間將非常小 230.If you increase your initial order to 30,000 , I suppose we could consider reducing the price to 300,080$ per unit.如果你將訂單增加到30,000的話,我想我們的單價可降到300,080美金

231.If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.如果訂單翻倍的話,我們可以考慮給你8%的折扣

232.The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.我們最多能做到的是我們報價降低2% 233.There is so many rich people in your area ,to them a high price means a good quality product.你所在的區域有這么多富人,對他們而言,高價格意味著產品高品質

234.If you stick to your count offer without any compromise we may not able to make 14 a deal.如果你堅持你的還盤而不做任何讓步的話,我們的生意也許泡湯了

235.Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling and the present market.你的報價明顯出乎了當前市場主流價格

236.We regret we can not book your order according to your count-offer.根據你的還盤,我們很遺憾不能接受你的訂單

237.Our table cloth is modestly priced and quite sellable in your market.我們的臺布價格適中,并且適于在貴司的市場上銷售

238.We don’t think that this price can be consider high in your market.我們不認為這個價格在貴司的市場上有點高

239.We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because of the price for such a material is on the raise at present.我們認為你的還盤不合理,因為這種材料的價格目前呈上升趨勢

240.We are not at in a position to entertain business at your price since it is far below our cost price.根據你的價格,我們處于不能做成生意的處境,因為它遠遠低于我們的成本價 Unit Nine 要求優惠 Part One 241.All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount? 你所有的報價為FOB Vancouver,我想問的是能否有點折扣

242.Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount? 能否多給我們一些折扣

243.If you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing a order for 10,000 dozens.如果你準備給我們一點優惠的話,我將會下10,000打的訂單

244.Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.你會降些價嗎,這樣我們將會成交

245.If I show you a offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ? 如果我讓你看一下比你更低的報價,你能終止那個價格交易嗎

246.If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down? 如果這個訂單是個實盤的話,你能降多少

247.May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ? 我們可以建議你能在報價上做些折扣嗎

248.If we place a order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount? 如果我們下2,000打的訂單,你能給我們一個特別的折扣嗎

249.If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission ? 如果我們的訂單超過10,000公噸,你能否給我們一個6%的額外傭金

250.We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.我們希望我們購買6,000打時能給我們一些折扣

251.We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.我們要求降價,因為我們的訂單很大

252.Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.15 既然目前的市場這么疲軟,如果讓我們增加銷售量的話,你必須降價 253.We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.我們希望能獲得關于自行車的最佳報價

254.We invite quotation of the lowest price.我們希望獲得最低價格的報價

255.May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices? 我們可以建議你們能在報格上打個折扣嗎 Part Two 256.If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.如果你能降價2%,我們可訂20公噸

257.If possible we’d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 Per MT.如果可能的話,我們要求第公噸降5,000.50 258.If you are will to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.如果你能降5%,我們將訂5,000打 259.The sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.法國產的糧已經賣到每長噸98美金,如果你能降價8%,我們可能會成交

260.We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.如果你能降價15%,我們將非常希望能向你下長期的訂單,否則我們只有轉向其它供應商 261.No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.這么不合理的高價沒有人能夠做生意,恐怕你要降價10% 262.We should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.如果你能給我5%傭金的話,我們可以先下個試單

263.Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.只有降價10%以上顧客才能被誘導購買你們的產品

264.We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.如果我們的訂單每季超過2,500單位,我們要求降價10% 265.We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.如果訂單超過10,000套,我們希望你能給我們特別的2%折扣

266.Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.請給我們目錄上價格5%的折扣

267.We hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.我們希望你們報價至少降低5%,否則生意將無法進展

268.We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.我們能接受產品合同價格降低的20%價格

269.If you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.若你們能夠降價5%,生意還是有希望的

270.We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per MT.16 若價格低于每公噸1200磅,我們將向你下訂單 Unit 10 給與優惠

271.On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.訂單為100件或更多,我們將給你1.5%的特別折扣

272.A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.若每一規格的數量超過1000分的話,5%的折扣可能被允許

273.For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.如果訂單數量為500套的話,我們可以在價格單基礎上給予15%的折扣

274.We are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.對于訂單為100打或更多,我們樂意給予5%的折扣

275.We should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.如果你將訂單增加到50,000件的話,我們樂意給你所要求的5%的折扣

276.We would entitle you to 10% discount during July on any thing you buy..對你七月份購買的任何產品,我們有權力給你10%的折扣 277.You can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of December.十二月底前你們可獲得訂單15%的特別折扣

278.If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.如果你的訂單足夠大,我們準備給你降價5% 279.There is a 10% discount if your order in volume.若你的訂單龐大,可有10%的折扣

280.If an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.如果訂單格外大,我們準備增加折扣 281.If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.若你能一次買一整套或更多,我們同意在價格上給你8%的折扣

282.To help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5%.為幫你銷售我們的產品,我們額外給你5%的特別折扣

283.We will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.為了我們業務關系的良好開端,我們將降價5% 284.In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.為了成交,我們將進一步降價5% 285.For the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios.How about 6% off? 為了長期的友誼,我們準備接受收音機降價,降6%如何

286.In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepare to offer you a discount of 5%.為幫助你在該行業開展業務,我們準備給你5%的折扣

287.In order to wind up this transaction with you we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.為了和你加強聯系,我們已經在原來的報價上降價3% 288.After careful consideration ,we decide to bring the price down to 420$/ unit.17 經過認真考慮,我們決定每套降到420美金

289.We are prepare to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%.我們正準備對我司計算機給你15%的特別折扣

290.Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.我們的報價還需再加上5%的傭金 Unite Eleven 雙方讓步

291.In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepare to accept your price.鑒于過于幾年的良好合作,我們準備接受你方的價格

292.As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.作為友好表示,我們接受10,000雙皮鞋50,000美金的價格

293.It’s seams there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.似乎只有接受這個價格,別無它選

294.How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.會議一半,我們雙方各讓一步以使業務成交

295.I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.我認為我們應該各自折衷一下以便業務成交

296.Business is quite possible if each size makes some concessions.若雙方各自做些讓步,生意是很易達成的

297.If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.如果真是這樣,我們不得不同意你的付款條款

298.We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.我們稍降原始報價,以示讓步

299.We may consider making some concessions in our price.我們可以在價格上做些讓步

300.In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.為了促成生意,我們準備降價

301.We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.如果數量不少于1,000,000噸的話,我們發現我們可以做出讓步

302.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.為表真誠,我們準備給你的特別折扣

303.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.經過認真的考慮,我們能接受你的還盤 304.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.考慮到你的有效訂單,我們對你做出特別對待 305.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.既然是事實,我們例外答應你降到每臺500美金的要求

306.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.18 由于你方增加訂單,我們樂意同意原價上給你7%的折扣

307.To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.為了在下述方式下成交,我們同意將此作為一個特例

308.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$.我們準備將價格降到7.21美金

309.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.盡管10%的折扣出乎意料,但我們準備給你8%的折扣

310.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.作為一個特例,我們同意你方的D/P付款條件,但僅有一次 Unit 12.訂貨及確認 Part one 311.We are please to give you a order for 3,000 computers in current stock at the prices you quoted.根據你方報價,我們向你下了3,000臺庫存計算機的訂單

312.We wish to order from you your products as pro-ov purchase.我們希望就貴司的產品作為正式采購向貴司下訂單

313.We are pleased to place with you a order for 2,000 washing machines to be supply from current stock.我們向貴司下2,000臺洗衣機的訂單以作庫存供應

314.We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.根據這個采購單我們向貴司下訂單

315.Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th.And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.感謝你5月250日的報價,這是我們10只宮燈的正式訂單

316.We are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory ,we’d like to order 4 of the items.很高興通知你我們對貴司的樣品感到滿意,我們向你下這類中4款的訂單

317.If the quality is up to our expectations we shall send further orders in the near future.若質量達到我們的期望,我們將在最近向你下新訂單

318.We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our client and we are pleased to give you a order for the items on this sheet.我們發現貴司產品在價格和質量上能使我們的客戶滿意,我們給你下該表格中此類別的訂單 319.We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No 3003.如果貴司能夠接受編號3003的咖啡訂單,我們將很高興

320.We’d like to place a order with you for 1000 cases each of No77 and 100 at 5$ and 6$ /Case FOB Shanghai.我們將向你訂購編號77和100各1000件,單價分別為5美金和6美金,FOB上海 321.What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods.貴司產品的最小訂貨量是多少

322.I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at 250$ each.我們確認訂購100臺縫紉機,價格為每臺250美金

323.This is our official trial order for 500 computers.這是我們500臺計算的正式訂單

324.We need iron nails of all sizes.我們需要各種尺寸的鐵釘

325.If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we ‘d like to place the order with you now.若你們能迅速供應5000條領帶的話,我們現在就下訂單給你

326.We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer’s design and measurement.我們希望貴司能夠接受買方設計和尺寸的訂單

327.Since you are so eager to secure a order from us now we can place an order with you.既然貴司衷心放心我們的訂單,我們可以下訂單給你

328.We will send you the order very soon ,please hurry on the execution of the order.我們將很快下訂單給你,請趕緊完成訂單

329.If we are satisfied with the product ,I think we will place more orders.若我們對產品滿意,我想我們會下更多的訂單

330.The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.該訂單急需,我們要求你必須盡早的運出 Part Two 331.We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.我們現在確認訂購500套床墊和枕頭

332.We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.我們很高興接到你的訂單且確認可以接受

333.This is the confirmation of your order place last week.這是上周你方訂單的確認書

334.This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No 26 of April 10th.這是關于你方4月10日編號26的銷售確認書

335.We have booked your order No 267 for optical instruments.我們已經登記你方的編號267光學儀器的訂單

336.We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.我們已經接受6月10日300臺打印機的訂單

337.We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 unit motorcycle P180.我們確認你方5月5日100臺180頁的摩托車的訂單 338.We have decided to accept your order in spite of the current shortage of the goods.不顧貨源緊張,我們已經決定接受你方的訂單

339.We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going to apply to the government agencies concern for export licenses.我們現在決定向你供應你訂單中各類配件,并向政府申請出口許可證

340.We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.感謝你方5月20日向你方供應編號235的2,000條領帶的訂單

341.You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.你也許知道我們將盡最大努力完成這個訂單以使你方滿意

342.We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.我們承諾將盡我方最佳狀態以完成你方的訂單

343.We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.很遺憾因為庫存不足我們不能完成你方訂單

344.We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discontinued since last August.非常遺憾我們不再供應訂單上的貨物,因為生產已于八月停止 345.It is hard for us supply the amount you need.向你方供應所需的數量是很困難的

346.It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.在現有時間里向你供應3,000套是不可能的

347.At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials.目前由于原材料的不確定性,我們不能承諾保證你方的訂單 348.We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has been full booked.因為訂單已滿,我們很遺憾在這個時間里不能滿足你方要求

349.We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.很遺憾通知你我們在此時不能供應這些產品

350.We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.我們因衷于誠信而無法供應新鮮產品

Unit Thirteen 請求代理并說明代理理由及代理能力 Part One.351.We want to know if you could point us as your agent for the sale of your green tea.我們想知道貴司能否指定我們作為貴司綠茶銷售的代理

352.If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.如果貴司在這里沒有代表的話,我們有興趣做貴司的獨家代理

353.We should like to be pointed as your agent in our country.我們想擔任貴司在我國的指定代理

354.We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agent for sales of your plastic slippers.如果貴司考慮我司擔任貴司塑料拖鞋的銷售代理的申請,我司將不甚感激

355.If you none represented you here in London yet, we would like to act as your sole agent.如果你們在倫敦還有沒有代表的話,我們樂意做你們的獨家代理

356.As we have learned from our customer Mr.Harry that you are anxious to extend your activity in our market and you are not represented at present.We would like to recommend our company as a most suitable agent for your products.從我們的顧客Harry先生那里荻悉,貴司想在我們的市場拓展業務,且貴司目前還沒有代表。我們很樂意推薦我司作為貴司產品的最合適的代理商

357.We are in a good position to be your sole agent.擔任貴司的獨家代理,我們優勢明顯

358.We require the agency in our market for your precision apparatus.我們要求做貴司精密儀器在我們市場的代理

359.We hoped that you will point our company as the soled distributor in Japan.我們希望貴司愿意指定我司作為貴司在日本的獨家經銷商

360.You can entrust us with the soled agency for your shirt in our country.21 你們可以委托我司作為貴司襯衫在我國的獨家代理商

361.We ask to be the sole agent for your clock in our territory.我們要求成為貴司鐘表在我們國家的獨家代理商

362.We’d appreciated very much if you could give us the opportunity to act for you in this city.如果貴司能提供機會讓我們擔任貴司在該城市的代理的話,我們將不勝感激。363.We can represent your chemical products if you agree.若貴司同意,我們能代理貴司的化學產品

364.We’d like to offer our service in the sale of your refrigerators.我們很樂意在銷售貴司冰箱方面盡綿薄之力 365.We shall be very much pleased to act as your sole agent in China for your products.若擔任貴司產品在中國的獨家代理,我們將非常高興 Part Two 366.We are able to work as your sole agent because we have local knowledge and wide connections.我們能夠勝任擔當貴司的獨家,因為我們有本土化和廣泛關系的優勢

367.We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.我們能夠勝任代理,因為我們有一支訓練有互的銷售隊伍

368.If we may have the honor to act as your sole agent in the sale of handy crafts in our territory.No doubts such ties will do good to expend our mutual trade.如果我們能夠擔任貴司手工品在我們區域中的獨家代理,拓展我們雙方的貿易例如領帶將沒 有任何問題

369.If you can sign a sole agency agreements with us will double our turnover.如果和我們簽訂獨家代理協議的話,將會使銷售額翻番

370.If you make us your agent in China, we will try our best to push and publicize your products.如果貴司讓我們做貴司在中國代理的話,我們將盡最大努力來推進和宣傳貴司的產品 371.We have many advantages to act as your sole agent.在擔任貴司獨家代理方面我司具有多面的優勢

372.We have sufficient canvassing abilities to be your sole agent.我們有充分的調研能力來做貴司的獨家代理

373.We have enough positive experiences to act as your sole agent.我們有足夠的積極的經驗來擔任貴司的獨家代理

374.We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketing will entitle us to your confidents.我們自信我們在國際貿易市場的經歷能夠取得貴司的信任

375.We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will undoubtedly meet your requirement.我們相信我們多年的國際貿易經驗能夠毫無疑問地符合貴司的要求 376.The salesman in our company is well trained and have rich canvassing experience.我司的銷售人員訓練有素,有豐富的調研經驗

377.It is our hope that after knowing our sales ability you will consider according us the exclusive selling right for your portable cassette recorders.知道我們的銷售能力后,我們希望貴司可以根據我們獨有的銷售能力來考慮貴司的便攜式卡

帶機

378.We have 30 years experience in agency and we believe that we could work up very satisfactory in pushing the sales of your products.我們有30年的代理經驗,我們相信在推進貴司產品方面能夠讓貴司滿意 379.We can assure you that we are well experienced in this line.我們讓你確信我們在這個行業經驗豐富

380.Which our rich experience in marketing your products in our city, we have the ability to increase the turnover to 50,000 $.基于我們對貴司產品在我們市場上的豐富市場經驗,我們有能力將營業額做到50,000美金 Unit 14.對代理請求的回應 Part one 381.We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.很高興回復你關于我們產品在貴城的銷售

382.We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.我們已經決定讓你做我們在紐約的獨家代理

383.Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.你在該領域的經驗使我們相信你能成為一個優秀的代理商

384.We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.我們傾向你做我們產品的代理

385.We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.我們愿意同你討論你做我們代理的提議 386.After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.經過對你的提議及對你商譽的調查,我們已經決定指定你作為我們在該區域的代理

387.Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.考慮到貴司在推廣我司工藝品的經驗以及貴司仍存在市場潛力,我們決定指定你作為我們在 你本地的代理

388.We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.遺憾的告訴你我們不能接受你的建議,因為我們在這個區域已經有代理商了

389.We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.我們已經授權一家東京絲綢公司作為我們在你們區域的代理商

390.Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.對不起,我們已有幾家代理在你區域從事我們產品的銷售

391.We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.我們認真考慮了貴司在貴城銷售中國瓷器的建議,我們現在指定你為我們的代理商

392.Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.你做我們獨家代理的建議我們認真考慮,如果可能的話,我們想聽一下你們如何推廣產品銷 售

393.I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.23 我想我們不得不認真考慮你擔任我司的代理的提議

394.Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.請告訴我們關于貴司促進銷售的詳細計劃,以便我們進行代理協議的討論

395.Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.你方獨家代理的建議將很快納入我們的認真研究之中 Part Two 396.We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.我們不傾向考慮關于代理的任何問題

397.We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.我們不準備在你方區域指定代理商

398.We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present 目前我們不考慮在你方區域進行獨家銷售

399.We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.目前我們還沒準備討論代理的問題 400.Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.由于我對市場情況不了解,故現在我們不將任何獨家代理問題納入考慮之中

401.As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won’ t consider the question of agency.由于貴司所做業務的量不夠大,我們不考慮代理問題

402.We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage.我們認為對我們而言目前討論代理問題還不成熟

403.The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.討論代理的時機還未成熟 404.We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us , both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.由于彼此還不甚了解,我們認為我們之間初始階段的關于代理的協議似乎還不充分

405.I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.恐怕在你方市場推廣我司產品還不是好時機

406.We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.我們認為此時討論獨家代理問題不妥

407.We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency.由于我們之間業務還未開展,很遺憾我們終止你方代理的請求 408.The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.關于代理的問題我們仍在考慮之中,希望你方在現階段仍需努力推廣我司產品的銷售

409.We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so.我們還不指定你方為我司的獨家代理,直到你們的成績證明我們可以這么做

410.Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better? 當你方市場情況變好時我們再討論代理事宜可以嗎 Unit Fifteen 代理條件和要求

411.We can’t give you exclusive agency of the whole European market without having 24 the slightest idea of your possible annual marketing turnover.如果沒有貴司任何關于市場銷售額的計劃,我們不能給你整個歐洲市場的獨家代理權

412.Before we know your sales volume, your plan for promotion and import license’s conditions, it is rather difficult for us to consider your proposal.在知道貴司銷售額、推廣計劃和進口許可前,我們兌現你的提議是很困難的

413.We have noted your quest to act as our agent in your district, but before going further into the matter, we should like to know more about your market.我們已經知道你方擔任我司在你方區域代理的請求,但在此事進一步之前,我們想知道更多 你方市場的情況

414.To enable us to make further study of your proposal, would you please let us know as early as possible the sales prospects of the item in your market ,your program in detail, your business organizations in various districts and their activities.為了進一步研究你方的建議,能否盡早告訴我們在你們市場關于我們該產品的銷售前景、你 們的詳細計劃,你們在各種區域及活動的各種商業組織?

415.Unless you increase the turnover we can hardly point you as our sole agent.除非你增加你們的銷售額,否則我們很難指定你作為我司的獨家代理

416.If you can push the sales successfully for the next 6 month we may appoint you as our agent.如果你們在六個月中促使生意成功的話,我們可能指定你們作為我們的代理

417.We feel it would be better to consider the matter of agency after you done more business with us.我們感覺當你同我們有更多生意后再討論代理事宜更佳

418.To be our agent you need to increase your annual turnover.要做我們的代理,需要增加你們的銷售額

419.To be our agent you are requested to push your sales of our product effectively.要成為我們的代理,你就要更有效的銷售我們的產品

420.We hope you will do your best to push the sale of our products.我們希望你們將盡最大努力銷售我們的產品

421.To facilitate the extension of sales, you mush advertise our products by mean of TV and newspapers.為了更有效的拓展銷售,你們必須在電視和報紙上推廣我們的產品

422.We hope that you will redouble your efforts in your sales pushing.我們希望你們在促銷上更加加倍努力

423.To be our agent your minimum annual turnover should be at least 8000 cents.若成為我們的代理商,你們每年最低的銷售額應至少達到8000分

424.If you could agree to terms, we would point you as our sole agent.如果你同意條款,我們可指定你們做我們的獨家代理商

425.If terms are workable , we think you will be just the firm we would like to have to represent us.如果條款有效,我們認為你們要堅定的代表我們 Part Two 426.If you wish to work for other firms as well, You must obtain our permission first.如果你要為其它公司服務,首先要征得我們的同意 427.To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers 25 without our prior approval.要做我們的獨家代理,沒有我們預先許可,你們不得銷售其它廠家相似的產品

428.As our agent, you should not sell products of similar characteristic from other maker’s.We must make that very clear.做我們的代理,你們不得賣其它生產商相似特征的產品,我們必須非常明確

429.As our sole distributor ,you will neither handle the same or similar products of other regions nor re-export our goods outside to any other region outside your own.做我們的代理商,你即不能銷售其它地區相同或相似的產品,也不能將我們的產品銷往除你 們地區以外的任何地區

430.During the validity of the agency agreement you should not handing any other foreign products of the same line and competitive types.在代理協議有效期內,你們不得從事任何其它外來相同或具有競爭性的產品

431.Every six month , we ‘d like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions and user’s comments on our products.每六個月,我們要收到你方關于市場情況及使用者關于我們產品的想法的詳細報告 432.Your market report should show how big demands for our products is in your market.你們的市場報告應該顯示在你們市場我們產品的需求量

433.The market report should include the trend of the development of the market , upward or downward.市場報告應該包括市場的發展趨勢,上升還是下降

434.We ‘d you to send us your sale’s statistics every six month instead of every year.我們要求你們從每年改為每六個月發給我們關于你們銷售數據

435.As our agent you should send us your market report regularly at least once every three month.做我們的代理,你們應該有規律地至少每三個月發給我們有關你們的市場報告

436.At the beginning of the sales promotion you have to try every means to overcome sales difficulties.在銷售推廣初級階段,你們必須想盡一切辦法克服銷售困難

437.To effectively promote sales , your way of doing business should always comply with the constantly changing circumstances.為了有效的促進銷售,你們的銷售方法要緊隨變化的環境而改變

438.During the agency please pay close attention to the consumer’s comments on our products.在代理期間,要密切注意消費關于我們產品的反饋

439.You are under obligation to display optimum samples of the products during the duration of the agency.在代理期間,你有義務展示合適的產品樣本

440.We hoped that you will strictly observe all the terms and condition of the agency agreement.我們希望你們能夠嚴格遵守代理協議的所有條款和條件。Unit Sixteen 合同 Part One 441.We are satisfied with the terms of this contract for the most part, but we feel that your terms of payment are too severe.我們對該合同大部分條款感到滿意,但是你們的付款條款太刻苛

442.We would like to have another discussion of these conditions in the afternoon before there are finally included in the contract.在合同最終簽訂之前,我們想在下午就這些條款進行其它的討論

443.Before signing the contract this afternoon, I think we better go over few final details.在今天下午簽訂合同之前,我想們最好重溫一下最后的細節

444.We’d better draw up a rough draft to the contract then talk it over in detail at our next meeting.我們最好先就合同擬定一個草案,在下次會議中我們再確定細節

445.This is a copy of our specimen contract in which the general sales terms and conditions are contained.這是我們一份包括一般銷售條款和條件的合同樣本

446.We hope that you won’t object to our inserting such a clause in the agreement.我們希望你們不介意在協議中加入這一條款

447.If any other clause in this contract is in conflict with the supplementary conditions the supplementary conditions should be taken as final and binding.若合同中任一條款與附加條款沖突,則附屬條款為最終裁決并對雙方有約束力

448.We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clause in this contract.我們認為合同中加入不可抗力條款很有必要

449.After studying your draft contract we found it necessary to make a few changes.研究過貴司起草的合同,我們發現有必要做一些修改

450.Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms shall we sign the contract now? 既然我們雙方均同意所有條款,那我們現在就簽合同?

451.We think your draw contract needs some modification.我們認為貴司起草的合同需做一些修改。

452.Any modification alteration to the contract shall be made with the consent of both parties.合同的任何更改變更均應得到雙方許可才行

453.No changes can be made on this contract without mutual consent.不經雙方同意,合同不能做任何更改 454.We must make it clear in the contract that you are obliged to complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time of shipment.我們必須確認你方必須在合同裝運期內完成貨物裝運

455.If the shipment can not be made within three month as stipulated, the contract will become void.如果不能在規定的三個月內出話,則合同視為無效 Part Two 456.This agreement is made both in Chinese and English.The two versions of agreement shall have equal status in law.這份協議為中英文模本,兩種語言的協議應在法律上同等效力

457.This agreement is drawn up separately in Chinese and in English.Each part hold one original and one duplicate of each language.The two languages are of the same effect.27 該協議分別用中文和英文擬定,每一方各執每一語言正副本各一份,兩種語言法律效力相同 458.Both versions of this contract are equally authentic.這份合同的譯本同等可信 459.Any amendment of the contract shall come to force only after the written agreement is signed by both of us.合同的任何修改需我們雙方書面同意,460.The contract shall become effective as soon as it signed by both parties.合同經雙方簽字后生效

461.This agreement will remain valid for one year and shall become effective on the date of signing.協議自簽字之日起一年期有效

462.We’d like to make the contract to be valid for two year at the beginning.我們要使合同從開始到兩年有效

463.I think we better make some changes in the wording of this sentence.我認為我們最好在這句上做些文字修改

464.Isn’t it better to word it in this way? 用這種方式概括豈不是更好

465.I’d like to replace this phrase with “after the date of delivery”.我想用“自交付之日起”替換該句

466.If neither party considers it is necessary to extend the contract the proposing party may take the initiative to conduct negotiation with the other party one month prior to its expiration.如果兩方都認為沒有必要在合同到期時續約,那么有意向的一方可以主動在到期之前一個月 向另一方提出續約商議

467.In case of breach of any of the provisions of this agreement by one party, the other party shall have the right to terminate this agreement by giving notice in writing to its opposite party.一旦一方違背了既定的協議,另一方有權終止該協議并書面通知反對方

468.If you fail to make the delivery ten weeks later than the time of shipment stipulated in the contract, we shall have the right to cancel the contract.如果你們在合同規定時期遲于10周交貨,我們有權取消合同

469.If both parties do not agree to renew the contract at its expiration, it will automatically become void.如果雙方在合同到期時不再更新,則合同自動失效

470.If you want to terminate the contract before its terms is up, you should notify us of its cancellation six month before.如果你們想在合同到期時終止合同,應在終止前6個月通知我方 Unit Seventeen 賣方對支付方式的要求 Part One.471.Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.我們一般付款條款為以我方為受益人保兌、不可撤消信用證,并于裝運之前一個月開到我方 472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.我們提議30天匯票付款

473.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.關于付款條件我們希望采用保兌不可撤消信用證

474.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.我們想要告訴你托收支付可被接受

475.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.我們希望用美金支付

476.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.根據合同,接到預裝船通知后,你方需在10天內開具以我方為受益人的中國銀行信用證 477.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.采購付款以我方為受益人不可撤消信用證有效,在倫敦以即期匯票英磅貨幣支付

478.We don’t accept payment in US dollars.Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs.我們不接受美金支付,請以瑞士法郎終止美金支付

479.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.我們要求船期一個月之前開具信用證并到達我方

480.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.我們要求見船運單據即付

481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.不可撤消信用證支付方便我方,我們將開60天匯票到你銀行 482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.我們將以托收方式能過我行開具即期匯票給你 483.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit.It’s customary.我們的付款條件是30天信用期,而非60天信用期,這是慣例

484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.按慣例,我們要求你方由一流銀行開具信用證

485.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time.你方盡早開具信用證以使我們在規定時間內裝船是明智的

486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.船期確定時我們要求電匯

487.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.很遺憾告訴你我們不能接受付款交單

488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms.很遺憾告訴你我們不考慮你方承兌交單的請求

489.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products.你可以支付我們合成產品全部或部分設備和技術

490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months 29 without charges of any kind.既然你們不缺錢,我們可以安排超過2月的付款而無結余 Part Two 491.As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.作為特例,我們可以考慮接受付款交單支付

492.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A days terms.如果每筆交易低于500美金,我們同意30日承兌交單條件

493.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.我們同意45日承兌交單條款

494.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.鑒于這筆交易數額較小,我們同意即期付款交單

495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.只有每筆交易低于1,000美金時,付款交單或承兌交單才被接受

496.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering.The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.我們要求下單時預付10%,余額在60日內必須付清 497.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency.The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.我們只能接受20%本地貨幣現金支付,其余80%應以信用證在交貨期前15日到30日開出 498.If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.如果是部分付款,那么每年利息將以6%計算在每年年底結算 499.Full payments must be made within 60 days.全部付款須在60日內付清

500.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.電報應在船期前至少5日到達中國銀行

501.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.每單信用證應有30日期限到達我方 502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.你方需在船期15-20日前付款至我司開戶銀行

503.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.付款應在合同簽訂之日起5日內以電報方式抵達我司在中國銀行北京總部的帳戶

504.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.合同簽訂之日起30日內需提前支付合同金額的25%款項

505.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.付款分五次支付,每次為總金額的25% 506.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in 30 advance.我們要求45日內全額付清且有15%的現金折扣

507.The total amount must be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.接到裝船通知須全額付清

508.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.我們要求船期前一個月向我們開具信用證支付

509.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.你方被要求付5,000美金作為首付

510.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.合同金額的10%應以現金提前支付,剩下的90%以信用證開具即期匯票支付 Unit Eighteen 買方的支付方式

511.Payment by L/C is our method of trade in such commodities.信用證付款是我們關于日用品的貿易方式

512.Our usual terms of payment are by an irrevocable L/C to be established in the seller’s favour through the bank of China.我們一般的付款條件是通過中國銀行開具以賣方為受益人的不可撤銷信用證

513.For exports, we usually adopt irrevocable letters of credit available by seller’s documentary drafts at sight.對出口方而言,我們一般接受賣方即期匯票的不可撤銷信用證

514.We usually make payment by letters of credit or adopt some other modes of payment such as immediate payment, deferred payment and payment by installments.我們一般信用證付款或者其它方式付款,比如即期付款、延期付款和分批付款

515.We have opened an L/C in your favor through the Bank of China for an amount of £17,000 to cover the full CIF value of our order No 754.我們已經開具由中國銀行你方為受益人關于全額CIF訂單編號754總金額17,000美金的信 用證

516.We will start the payment in half a year and all the amounts will be cleared off within 3 years by six installments.我們將在半年內付款,總款將在3年內分6次付清

517.We prefer to have the payment made by L/C through the negotiating bank in Sweden.我們更喜歡開具由瑞士為議付行的信用證

518.Payments shall be made by us after receipt of the shipping documents specified in clause 10 of this contract.接到裝船通知后,我們將根據合同第10款進行付款

519.We shall open a letter of credit in your favor to be settled in US dollars.我們將開具以你方為受益人美金支付的信用證

520.We agree to accept goods in 3 shipments and you may draw on us at 60d/s from the date of dispatch of each shipment.我們同意分3批裝運,你可以按每批裝運期開具60日匯票

521.Could you make an exception in our case and accept D/P or D/A? 你能特例接受付款交單或承兌交單嗎

522.I hope you would leave us some leeway in terms of payment.我希望你能讓我們在付款條件上有所偏差

523.Would you agree to a 30-day credit period? 你同意30日信用期嗎

524.Because of the money problem, I hope that you can allow us to pay in installments with the first payment after delivery, then we’ll pay the rest once month.因為資金問題,我希望你能讓我們在首付到達后能分批付款,然后我們將月結

525.We are having some trouble in receiving payment, so we want to ask if we could defer payment until the end of the month.我們在收款上遇到一些問題,故我想問一下我們能否延遲到月底付款

526.We refer payment after delivery, because these goods are very expensive.我們希望貨到付款,因為這批貨非常昂貴

527.We hope to payment by bill of exchange at 30d/s.我們希望付款改為30日匯票

528.We hope you can accept payment in other currencies expect in US dollars.我們希望你們能夠接受除美金以外的其它貨幣

529.We shall be very happy if you can grant us a extension of 2 weeks.如果你們能給我們延長2周我們將非常高興

530.We ask to put off the time of our payment 3 months later to facilitate the capital turnover.我們要求能推遲付款3個月以便資金周轉 Unit Nineteen 保險 Part One 531.Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10%(at 110% of the invoice value).請給我們這批貨物在發票金額上加10%的保險(即發票金額為110%)

532.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.我們要求根據實際對我們訂購的貨物按發票金額120%投保水漬險

533.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.請保留附件表所列出的貨物

534.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.對這批貨,我們要按發票金額110%投保破損險

535.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.我們公司要按發票金額110%投保

536.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.請按合同金額120%對電扇投保

537.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.機器不確定所有風險

538.We only cover FPA and war risk.我們僅保平安險和戰爭險

539.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage.FPA will be good enough.航行中不是精致的貨物不易受損,所以平安險就足夠了

540.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.我們的貨物非常貴重,所以我要保所有險

541.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.我們只對這批貨所有損失做個方案

542.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy.That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.我想獲得AR保險條例,也就是說我們要涉及各種丟失或損失

543.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature.Please extend the coverage to include TPND.恐怕這種運輸條件僅有水漬險范圍太窄,請另加盜竊和提貨不著險

544.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month? 你對我們下月從上海到里斯本的貨物投保了嗎

545.Can you cover our goods against breakage? 你能保證我們的貨物免于破損嗎

546.We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.如果你能提供我們從東京到北京的計算機390,000美金的保險,我們將非常高興

547.Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.請給我們到紐約的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌縫紉機按300,000美金投保一切險 548.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.請為我們就200套高質量家具按20,000美金投一切險

549.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.我們希望能為3箱玻璃按1,500美金金額投保一切險 550.We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.我們將不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若為這批貨按70,000美金投保海運一切險將使我們非常 高興

Part Two 551.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.請給我們關于平安險和水漬險的投保率方案

552.We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.我們需要陸地運輸的當前投保率

553.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong.What risks should I cover? 我有貨要運到香港,我要保什么險

554.What is the insurance premium for these goods ? 這些貨要多少保險費

555.We need to send a shipment to England.We want to find out about your marine insurance.我們有船到英國,我們想知道你們的海運險

556.Please let us know the premium of breakage.請告訴我們破損險的保險費

557.What kind of insurance do you usually provide ? 你們通常提供哪一種保險

558.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take 33 the risk of losing money because of under unsurance.請建議一下這些貨要哪種保險,我們不愿有因未投保而受損失的風險

559.I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered.I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.我有一批眼鏡要在第四季度裝運,但我不知道要保什么險,告訴我一些保險細節將不勝感謝 560.If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck? 如果我們投保平安險,在船只沉沒、遺失或角礁情況下你們能否賠償我們所有損失

561.Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air? 貴司在海運、陸運或空運方式下投保一切險了嗎

562.We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.我們按合同金額130%投保,但130%和110%之間的差額部分應由貴司承擔

563.We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.我們已為你們10日內發出電動汽車貨物投保

564.We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional premium.我們可為貴方利益考慮投保內地險,但保險費應由貴司承擔

565.We can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf , but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.我們可為貴方利益考慮就陶瓷品投保,但保費太高,故所有額外的費用由貴司承擔 566.We shall insure the goods for your behalf.為貴司利益著想,我們將為這批貨投保

567.We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.我們已經就這批貨按合同金額加10%投保一切險

568.We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.我們將為這批貨按CIF價110%投保

569.We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.我們已經為貴司按合同金額加CIF投保海運險

570.The marine insurance shall covered by us.海運險就由我方投保 Unit Twenty 對包裝的建議及要求 Part One 571.If cartons are used, please put each chemical in strong polythene bags to ensure protection from dampness.如果用紙箱,請把每個化學制品放進硬瓦楞盒以保證免于破損

572.Cases must have an inner lining of stout, water-resistant paper.箱子必須內襯結實、防水的紙

573.We do not object to packing in cartons, provided the flaps are glued down and the cartons secured by metal bands.我們不反對用紙箱包裝,若防水處脫膠,請用金屬帶固定紙箱

574.Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential.Cases must be nailed and secured 34 by overall metal strapping.用堅因的木箱包裝是必要的,箱子整體必須用金屬帶釘牢

575.I would suggest you strengthen the carton with double straps.我建議你們用兩條帶子加因紙箱 576.As the goods will probably be subject to a thorough customs examination, the cases should by of a type which can be easily made fast again after opening.由于貨物可能要海關檢查,所以箱應該有鉛封,這樣在打開后很容易快速地封箱

577.To avoid pilferage, we hope that the goods will be packed in wooden cases instead of in cartons as the cartons are easier to be cut open.為避免偷竊,我們希望貨物用木箱取代紙箱包裝,因為紙箱易被割開

578.We have no objection to your packing the goods in cartons if you guarantee in your sales confirmations that you will pay compensation if we fail to get indemnification from the insurance company for the reason that the goods are not packed in seaworthy wooden cases.因貨物沒用適合海運的木箱包裝受損,若無法從保險公司獲得賠償而你們能賠償我們的話,我們不反對用紙箱包裝。579.We want the machine to be packed each in wooden case supported with soft materials to ensure that the machines thus packed will not shift inside the cases.我們希望機器能用襯有軟材料的木箱包裝來保證這樣包裝的機器免于移位

580.The green beans can be supplied in bulk or in gunny bags.青豆可散裝或麻袋裝 581.We asked the factory to use stronger cartons and double straps.我們要求廠家使用結實的紙箱和雙帶固定

582.Please see to it that each carton is properly sealed, with a fireproof lining inside.請看清楚每箱用防火內襯材料來適當地密封

583.We need these goods to be packed in special packing materials even though they may cost us more.我們需要用特殊的材料包裝貨物,盡管它們會花費我們更多鈔票

584.We would like to have the screws packed in double gunny bags.我們希望用麻袋包裝螺絲

585.In order to avoid any possible damage in transit, we would ask you to pack the goods in strong but small wooden cases.為了避免運輸中任何受損的可能,我們要求你們用堅固而小巧的木箱包裝貨物

586.We refer special cartons of 30cm*60cm with two or three dozen to each carton because it’s convenient and easy to handle.我們要求用30cm*60cm的特別紙箱,每箱兩打或三打,因為這樣便于搬運

587.You’d better pack them in cartons of 10kg each instead of wooden cases of 6 kg.你們最好用每10kg公斤一箱的紙箱取代每6 kg公斤一箱的木箱包裝它們

588.As you know , paint is a highly inflammable commodity , and extra precautions are necessary.We should like you to have the goods packed in strong metal cartons, each containing 40 tins.你知道,油畫是一種易燃商品,特別謹慎很有必要。我們要求你用堅固的金屬箱包裝,每箱 裝40幅

589.Is your normal packing still ten dozen per carton? 你們的正常包裝仍是每箱10打嗎

590.We hope that the beer is packed six bottles in a box which should be beautiful, durable and easy to carry.我們希望啤酒6瓶一箱,這樣會美觀、耐用并易于搬運 Part Two 591.The packing must be able to withstand rough handling.包裝必須經受住野蠻搬運 592.When packing, please take into account that the boxes must be able to withstand rough handing and transport over very bad roads.包裝時請考慮到盒子必須經受的住野蠻搬運以及崎嶇道路的運輸

593.Please give special attention to the packing, or the good could be damaged in transit.請特別注意包裝,否則貨物在運輸過程中會被損壞

594.Greater care must be given to packing, as any damage in transit would cause us heavy losses.倍加關注包裝,因為運輸中任何的損壞將會導致我們嚴重損失

595.Please ship the goods in strong packing to ensure good condition on arrival.請用堅固的包裝運輸以確保安全抵達

596.The packing must be in line with local market preference.包裝必須與當地市場偏好相吻合

597.A large number of the bed spreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when they reached us.I hope you will take necessary precautions in packing this consignment.去年向你訂購的大量床墊到達我們時被發現玷污,我希望你們對包裝要特別預防

598.Your packing must be seaworthy and can stand rough handling during transit.你們的包裝必須適合海運且在運輸途中經得起野蠻搬運

599.We hope that the goods should be packed in a manner which ensures their safe arrival at the destination and facilitates their handling in transit.我們希望這批貨包裝的風格要確保貨物安全抵達目的地且在運輸中便于搬運

600.The wooden cases used to pack the goods should be securely strapped.包裝貨物用的木箱要用包裝帶加固

601.The packages should be marked with the same numbers as given on the order sheet.包裝應由訂單上列明的相同數字標記

602.As regards markings, please note that the port of destination, Shanghai, should be clearly stenciled on each case with the case number for easy indentification.對于標記,請注意目的地—上海,每箱上用比較明顯的數字加蓋鋼印

603.As these machines are precision instruments which cannot stand rough handling, the wording” Handle with Care” should be also marked on each case.由于這些機器是精密儀器,經不起野蠻搬運,故每箱應注明“小心輕放”字樣

604.Please see that the cases are marked “ Fragile” or “ handle with care”.請注意木箱上標明“易碎品”或“小心輕放”

605.Port of destination, package number, gross and net weights, measurement and shipping mark shall be stenciled conspicuously on each package.每箱上應顯著的標明目的地、包裝號、毛凈重、尺寸和嘜頭

606.For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the natural and the generally adopted symbol shall be marked conspicuously on each package.對于危險和有毒貨物,每箱上應顯著地標明約定成俗的符號

607.Please mark the packages with the same lot numbers as given on the order sheet in order to avoid being mixed up.請根據訂單對包裝做同批標記以免混淆

608.Every package shall be marked “CCD” in diamond and the package number.每個包裝上就標明菱形的“CCD”和箱號

609.Please mark the bales with your company’s initials in a diamond.請用貴司第一個字母以菱形方式標記貨物 610.Correct and distinct marking for the outside containers is absolutely necessary.正確而清晰的外箱標記是絕對有必要的 Unit Twenty-one 告知客戶包裝所用材 料、方式及其質量保證 Part One 611.Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.我們的包裝足夠堅固,正常情況下經得起碰撞和野蠻搬裝運

612.The cases used for packing our transistor radios are light but strong.我們電子收音機包裝用的木箱輕巧堅固

613.The export cases used to pack the goods are strong enough to protect the instruments.包裝用的出口木箱堅固足以保護設備

614.The cartons lined with plastic sheets are waterproof.內襯塑料袋的紙箱可以防水

615.we plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps for reinforcement.我們計劃用鐵帶加固的硬紙盒

616.Our strip scissors are packed in boxes of one dozen each, 200 boxes to a wooden case.我們的磨剪一打一盒,200盒一木箱

617.We’ll pack them 10 dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25Kg a carton.我們要將它們10打一紙箱,每箱毛重約25公斤

618.Our export fruit knives are packed in boxes of 100 dozen each.我們的出口水果刀100打一盒包裝

619.The packing of our men’s shirts is each in a polybag, 5 dozen to a carton lined with waterproof paper and bound with two iron straps outside.我們男式襯衫的包裝為每一個聚乙烯代一件,5打一紙箱,內襯防水紙,外加兩條鐵帶加固 620.Our cotton prints are packed in cases lined with draft paper and waterproof paper, each consisting of 30 pieces with 5 colors for on design.621.The cigars are packed 5 pieces to a small packet, 20 packets to a carton,144 cartons to a cardboard container.雪茄5只一小包裝,20包一箱,144箱一紙板箱。

622.These cartons are well protected against moisture by plastic lining.這些紙箱內襯塑料布防潮效果很好

623.All the goods will be packed according to the special way you require.所有貨物根據你方要求的方式包裝

624.As requested, the shirts will be packed in waterproof material.根據要求,襯衫將用防水材料包裝

625.We plan to use cardboard or plastic cartons for the outer packing.外包裝我們計劃用紙板或塑料箱

626.You goods will be packed in wooden cases with tin-lining and iron hoops.你們的貨物將用內襯錫紙外加鐵箍的木箱包裝

627.The goods we packed in new and sound jute bags, each containing about 200 pounds.我們將貨物裝進新而結實的麻袋里,每袋200磅

628.The cartons are well protected against moisture by polythene sheet lining.紙箱內襯聚乙烯袋防潮效果很了

629.If the goods are packed in cartons, any traces of pilferage will be in evidence, therefore the insurance company may be made to pay the necessary compensation for such losses.如果用紙箱包裝,任何偷竊痕跡都很明顯,因此保險公司很易做出賠償

630.Such packing has also been accepted by our insurance company for WPA and TPND.這樣的包裝保平安險和盜竊和提貨不著險已被保險公司接受。Part Two 631.The cartons are comparatively light, and therefore easy to handle.紙箱相對輕便,因此易于搬運

632.It is our usual way to pack these goods in cartons.我們通常用紙箱包裝這些貨物

633.Cartons are quite fit for ocean transportation, and they are extensively used in our shipments to other continental ports to the entire satisfaction of our clients.紙箱非常適合海運,它們廣泛用于我們其它大陸港口的運輸,我們客人完全滿意

634.Cartons are more convenient to handle in the course of loading and unloading.紙箱在裝卸時便于搬運

635.We would like to inform you that we used to pack our scissors in wooden cases but after several trial shipments in carton packing, we found our cartons just as seaworthy as wooden cases.我們想通知你我們用木箱包裝剪刀,但經過幾紙箱包裝試運后,我們發現我們的紙箱和木箱 一樣適合海運

636.Cartons are less expensive, lighter to carry and cost lower freight.紙箱相對便宜,輕易搬運和運輸費用低

637.We refer carton packing to wooden case packing.我們寧愿紙箱包裝,而不是木箱包裝

638.Our cartons for canned food are not only seaworthy , but also strong enough to protect the goods from damage.我們罐裝食品用的紙箱不僅適合海運,而且堅固足以防止貨物受損 639.Cartons are not likely to be mixed with wooden cases while in transport or storage, so that the rate of breakage is lower than that of wooden cases.紙箱在運輸和儲藏時不能和木箱混在一起,這樣破損率比與木箱在一起要低。

640.Shirts packed in such cartons are not so susceptible to damage by moisture as those packed in wooden cases.裝襯衫的這種紙箱沒有木箱包裝的那么易于受潮破損 641.All our wooden cases are well sealed.They are not easily subject to sweat damage.我們所有的木箱密封性好,它們不易受潮腐蝕 642.We believe that your clients will find the improved packing satisfactory and your fears unwarranted.38 我們相信你們的客人會滿意改良的包裝并且你的擔心毫無理由

643.We hope that you will agree to our opinion and accept our carton packing.我們希望你能同意我們的觀點和接受我們的紙箱包裝

644.The weight and measurement of each case are clearly marked on every case.每箱的重量和尺寸都在每箱上清楚地標明

645.You will know that our packing has been greatly improved and we are sure that they will meet with the satisfaction of the clients.你將知道我們的包裝已經改良,我們相信它們可以讓客戶滿意

646.The dimension of the cases are 17cm high, 30 cm wide and 50 cm long with a volume of about 0.026 cubic meter.The gross weight is 23.5Kg.箱子尺寸為高17厘米、寬30厘米、長50厘米,體積約0.026立方米,毛重23.5公斤 647.They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods.他們節省運輸空間,便于儲藏和貨物分發 648.In addition to the gross, net and tare weights, the wording “ Made in the people’s republic of China “ is also stenciled on the package.除毛、凈和皮重外,“中華人民幣共和國制造”也要在包裝上加上鋼印

649.We have made a number of improvements in packaging and presentation.Please set your mind at ease.我們已經在包裝和介紹上做了一些改進,請提出寶貴意見

650.Our containers are in complete conformity to the specification laid down by the International Standardization Organization.我們的集裝箱與國際標準化組織規定的規格完全相符 Unit Twenty-Two.貨運通知

651.We would like to inform you that the goods were already shipped out on the 18th of May.我們要告訴你貨已于5月18日發出

652.We have the pleasure to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “ Pacific Bear “ which left here today.我們高興的通知你貨已在今天由“太平熊”號運出

653.We wish to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “Shanghai” according to your instructions of August 5.我們想告訴你根據你方8月5日的指示,我們已經將貨由“上海號”運出

654.We wish to advise you that we have shipped you today by S.S.”Tokyo Maru”, 50 cases of carbon paper.欣告你方, 50箱硬紙板已通過”Tokyo Maru”號船運出.655.We take pleasure in notifying you that the goods under S/C 456 have been dispatched by M/V “Greenwood” sailing on May 15 for Hongkong.很高興告知你方,456號信用證下的貨物已由Greenwood號船在5月15日運往香港

656.The shipment of chemical fertilizer under Contract No 2346 will be effected by S.S.” Calchas”, which is scheduled t leave here on 16th July.合同號2346下的化肥由Calchas號船承運, 將在7月16日離港

657.We are pleased to advise you that 100 dozen shirts under order KAB/2004 have been shipped per S.S.”Fengqing”.很高興告知你方,訂單號為KAB/2004的100打襯衫已由”Fengqing”號船運出 658.We expect to ship the outstanding contracts before the end of July.39 我們希望在7月底之前把契約里的貨物運出.659.We are pleased to inform you that we have shipped 2,000 air conditioners you ordered on board S.S.”Asia” which sails for your port tomorrow.很高興告知你方,我們將在明天把你方訂的2000個空調通過Asia船運到你方港口 660.Your order No 153.will be shipped by SS.” Pearl” early next month.你方153號訂單的貨物將在下個月初通過” Pearl”號船運出

661.We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.很高興告知你方,你們所訂的貨物今天已運出 662.We are pleased to inform you that the last lot consignment has been duly dispatched.很高興告知你方,上一次寄送貨物已如期運送

663.The m/s “ Vicoria” has left our port carrying the goods for your order No 303.today.承載你方303號訂單貨物的“ Vicoria”船已離開我方港口

664.The ship is scheduled to arrive at your port on the 28th October and you may now make all the necessary preparations to take delivery of the goods.船預計在10月28日到達你方港口,你們現在可以做好提貨的準備 665.The goods were shipped by the direct steamer “ Eli:” on May 10th and are estimated to reach Shanghai before June 1st.貨物由“ Eli:”號直航船在5月10號運出,預計在6月1日前到達上海 666.We trust that the goods will reach you in perfect condition.我們相信貨物會完好無損地到達你方

667.We trust the consignment will reach you safely and open up to your satisfaction.我們相信貨物會安全到達你方,并且使你滿意

668.We have dispatched your order for Indian rugs which are scheduled to arrived at your port next Friday.我們已把你方訂購的印度地毯運出,將在下周五到達你方港口 669.For shirts under contract No 60,we have booked space on SS.” Eagle” due to arrive in your city around the beginning of next month.我們預訂了“Eagle”號船的船艙來承載你方60號合同下的襯衫.預計在下個月月初到達你方 城市 670.The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next month.貨物將從下個月開始按月分三期運送 Unit twenty-three 貨運要求及答復

671.Please effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in your favour established by us.收到我方開具的以你方為受益人的信用證后,請盡可能減少延誤發貨

672.We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush.我們希望新年急需的貨物能及時送達

673.We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.我們希望你做出必要的安排以使貨物準時到達

674.Could you possibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right season for the goods.If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.你能將交貨期定在不遲于五月嗎,你知道,六月正是該貨的旺季,如果遲于六月,我們將錯 過銷售季節

675.Can you effect shipment of the order in October? 你能確認在十月份將該訂單的貨發出嗎

676.Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December? 12月初該批貨在大連上岸是否可能

677.We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.我們需要貨物不遲于一個月以為銷售季節做準備

678.Please send us the shipment by train.請通過火車發貨給我們

679.Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.請下月初通過一流的汽船發貨給我們 680.As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.由于我們急需此貨,我們要求空運 681.We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.如能及時安排此貨發出,我們將不勝感激

682.You should ship the goods within the time as stipulated in clause 9 of the this contract.Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.你方應根據合同第9款規定的時間發貨,不經允許,不得改變路線

683.Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.請將合同中的貨裝到我方指定的船上

684.10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel, ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.在船期前10-15日,你方通過傳真告訴我們船名、船抵達時間和船運代理人名字

685.The packing list should be indicated with shipping weight, number and date of corresponding invoice.箱單上應該標明重量、號碼和相應的發票日期

686.You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together with the shipment.你方應隨船發一份裝運單副本到目的地港

687.When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping documents that we will need to get the shipment.所有裝運細節完成后,請將裝運單據寄給我們用于提貨

688.The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will repay the shipping charges against original receipt.發貨事宜已辦妥,運輸費由貴司支付,我們將根據原始的單據支付運費

689.You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality, specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.你應該保證貨物與合同規定的質量、規格和性能等所有方面相一致

690.We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays arrival to some extent.我們寧愿直航,因為轉運增加破損風險,也會因某些方面延遲抵達 Unit 24 催運貨物并告知貨物遲到結果 Part one 691.It is now over two months since we sent in the order for Tape Recorders, yet we are still awaiting delivery.You should know that the delivery date is very important to us.你知道我們發訂單中的打字機已經兩個多月了,我們仍在等貨送達,抵達日期對我們而言十

分重要 692.Please take the matter up at once and see to it that the goods are delivered without further delay.請立即處理此事,要知道貨物送達不得延誤

693.Please get the goods dispatched with the least possible delay.請發貨,盡量避免延誤

694.I wonder if you could check the order I placed with you last month.It hasn’t arrived yet.我想知道你是否檢查上月發給你的訂單,它仍沒未到 695.Please do your utmost to hasten shipment.請盡最大努力發貨

696.We are much in need of the goods.Please expedite shipment as soon as possible.我們急需該貨,請盡可能安排發貨

697.We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment.Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.我們希望你能注意到直到目前還未收到你發貨的任何消息,我們消費者急需該機器并為我們 早點發貨

698.As our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you can assure us of an early shipment.由于我們的顧客急需合同中的機器,我們希望你方能確保早日發貨

699.I want to know why our alloy inserts haven’t arrived yet.Our customers are in urgent need of them? 我想知道為何我們的合金鑲塊還未送達,我們的顧客急需它們

700.We hope that there will be no delay in shipment any longer.我們希望發貨不再延誤

701.This order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.該單如此急需,我們必須要求你方盡早發貨

702.We shall appreciate it very much if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus enabling the goods to arrive here in time to catch the brisk demand.若早日發貨,將不勝感激,這樣貨物可以及時抵達來迎合活躍的需求 703.We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible, for the hot season is rapidly approaching.我們希望你能盡早將空調發出,因為炎熱的季節馬上逼近

704.The goods we ordered are seasonal goods.So it will be better to ship them all at once.我們所訂的貨物為季節性產品,故盡早發貨為佳

705.In order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.為了季節的及時,而我們而言,早點發貨尤為重要 Part Two 706.We might refuse the shipment if it doesn’t arrive on time.若貨未及時到達,我們可能拒絕發貨

707.We must insist on delivery within the time contracted and reserve the right to reject the goods if we fail to receive the goods before this week.我們必須堅持根據合同時間發貨并保留拒收貨物,如果本周不能收到貨物

708.We regret to say that unless you are able to give us an assurance of delivery 42 within the next two weeks, we shall be obliged to cancel the order.我們遺憾的說除非你們保證在接下來的兩周內發貨,否則我們將被迫終止訂單 709.If shipment is too late, we’ll be forced to withdraw the contract.如果發貨太遲,我們將被迫撤銷合同

710.If you still delay delivery , I’ll have to cancel the order.若你們仍延遲發貨,我們不得不取消訂單

711.If you can’t effect delivery within the stipulated time, we will have to lodge a claim against you for the loss and reserve the right to cancel the contract.若你們不能在規定的時間內發貨,我們不得不要求你們賠償并保留撤銷合同的權利 712.If you fail to deliver the goods according to the agreed time, you should indemnify us for all losses and corresponding expenses.若你們不能根據協議時間發貨,你方應該賠償我們的損失及相關的費用

713.If there is still no information from you about the expedition of shipment by the end of this month, we’ll be forced to cancel the contract and reserve the right to lodge a claim against you for the loss.若本月末仍未獲悉貴方發貨的消息,我們將被迫撤消合同并保留追究貴方給我方造成的損失 714.We wish to point out that if you fail to effect shipment within the time specified, we shall not be able to fulfill the contract with our client.我們要說的是若你們不能在規定的時間內發貨,我們將無法與我方客人履行合同

715.We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly involve us in no small difficulty.我們要強調的是我們的訂單的任何延誤將毫無疑問地涉及到我們不小的困難

716.Your failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced us.你方未在規定的時間內發貨給我們造成極大的麻煩

717.Any delay in shipment would be detrimental to our future business.任何發貨延遲將危害我們未來的業務

718.We trust you will see to it that the order is shipped within the stipulated time, as any delay would cause us no little financial loss.我們相信你方明白那個訂單在規定時間內發貨,因為任何延誤會導致我們損失慘重

719.As you know, June is the right season for the goods, so if they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.你知道,六月是該貨的旺季,若遲于六月到達,我們將錯失銷售季節

720.Should you delay the shipment any longer, the fireworks might become useless to us.一旦你延遲發貨,煙花可能對我們毫無用處。Unit Twenty-Five 仲裁 Part One 721 We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceeding.我們應該通過促裁解決爭議而非法律途徑

722.We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable , nonbonding conciliation between two parites.我們寧愿雙方以友好、互相諒解地解決爭議

723.As a matter of fact most disputes can be settled in a friendly way, with a view to developing a long-term relationship.43 事實上大多爭議可以友好的方式解決,要著眼于長期發展的關系

724.All disputes in connection with this contract shall be settled through friendly negotiation.所有有關合同的爭議應友好商議

725.Personally I should say it’s so much better to resolve the dispute through friendly negotiations between ourselves.就個人而言,我們雙方通過友好商議解決爭議更佳

726.Friendly negotiation is the best way to settle the dispute between us if there is any.若有爭議,友好協議是雙方解決爭議的最好方式

727.Where do you want to have arbitration held? 你想利用促裁?

728.As far as the place for arbitration is concerned, the customary practice is to hold arbitration in the country of defendant.只要是地方促裁,根據慣例仲裁要在被告方國家舉行 729.If we submit the case for arbitration, the place for arbitration is to be in Japan and if you submit the case for arbitration , the place for arbitration is to be in China.若我們答應仲裁,仲裁地要在日本;若你方接受仲裁,促裁地要在中國

730.If the buyer is the plaintiff , the arbitration shall take place in Beijing.若買方為原告,促裁應在北京舉行

731.The members of this arbitration association are professionally competent, and in a position to arbitration that sort of case arising from the quality inspection of the medical equipment.這個仲裁協會的會員專業能干,并在因醫療設備質量檢驗引起的各種促裁享有盛譽 732.Generally speaking, all the fee for arbitration shall be borne by the losing party unless otherwise awarded by the court.一般來講,所有的促裁費用就由敗訴方買單,除非法院判決

733.the decision made by the arbitration commission shall be accepted as final and binding upon both parties.仲裁委員會做出的決定應為最終并對雙方有約束力

734.The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitration according to the contract.根據合同敗訴方應承擔仲裁費用 735.We require you to compensate us with an amount of losses totaling £748,000 caused by your failure to execute the contract and with all the expenses arising from this arbitration.我方要求你方賠償因你方未履行合和所有仲裁費用,共計748,000美金 Part Two 736.If any dispute should arise over the inspection, we may submit it for arbitration.如果因檢驗引起的任何爭議,我們可接受仲裁

737.If you are not prepare to compensate our loss, we suggest that case be submitted for arbitration.若你們不賠償我方損失,我們建議提交仲裁 738.The dispute shall be submitted for arbitration by a mutually nominated arbitrator.爭議應由雙方提名的仲裁者來仲裁

739.We may discuss to agree upon a temporary arbitral body when needed.需要時我們討論同意成立一個臨時的仲裁委員會

740.If no settlement can be reached between the two parties , the case under dispute 44 shall be submitted to the third party accepted by both parties for arbitration.如果雙方無法達成一致,爭議應交與雙方接受的第三方仲裁

741.In case of any dispute, and no settlement can be reached through friendly negotiations, then we can submit the case to an international arbitration organization for arbitration.在任何爭議不能通過友好協商解決時,我們就將爭議交與國際種裁組織 742.It’s better to submit the case for arbitration to a temporary arbitration court.將爭議交與臨時仲裁法庭更易于接受

743.We think that the court consisting of arbitrators from both sides must be fair and able to handle the dispute without bias or partiality.我們認為雙方的仲裁人員必須公平,沒有偏見或偏愛來處理爭議

744.Since this dispute is not negotiable , it is necessary to resort to abitration.既然爭議不能協議,有必要將其訴諸仲裁 745.If you don’t accept our propositions, we might submit the matter to arbitration.若你方不接受我方的建議,我們可能將事端交與仲裁

746.We should include an arbitration clause in the contract.我們應在合同中寫明包括仲裁條款

747.You needn’t worry about that.There is an arbitration clause in the contract.你不必為此過慮,合同中有仲裁條款

748.Shall we discuss the arbitration clause now? 我們現在可以討論仲裁條款嗎

749.It’s the best to attempt to settle disputes without involving arbitration.我們應盡最大努力解決爭議而不含仲裁

750.We are now applying formally to the arbitration commission for arbitration of this dispute.我們現在正式向仲裁委員會就此爭議仲裁 Unit Twenty-Six 索賠理由及依據

751.It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight.經檢查發現,實際重量和發票上的重量相差35公斤

752.The landed goods were quite different from what expected.現有的貨物和期望的大不相同

753.We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01% , so we have to ask you to indemnify us for a loss of £5,000.我們發現自由酸超過合同最大值0.01%,所以我們不得不要求你方賠償5,000美金 754.The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.檢查顯示鹽密度至少超過4% 755.This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract.We are now lodging a claim against you for £2,000.該貨未達到合同規定的標準,我們現在要求索賠2,000美金

756.The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.你方發來的干蘑菇遠遠低于合同規定的標準

757.The quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of £280,000.你發給我們訂單貨物的質量規格不符,我們必須就此向你方索賠280,000美金 758.We find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your 45 sample.我們發現你方供應的銅絲不是你方樣品的準確規格 759.Our customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.我們顧客發現,與樣品相比,貨物質量太次

760.The quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our last order.上周發來的貨物質量和我們上一單相比,質量非常低劣 761.The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.檢查顯示發來的小麥數量和質量均與合同規定的不相符,盡管包裝完好

762.Most of the shirts are of a smaller size.I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.大部分襯衫尺碼小,我想知道你們在發貨時是否犯錯

763.There are too many defective items in this shipment.這批貨缺陷太多

764.The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size.They should be size 42.上周五發來的皮鞋尺碼不對,它們應是42碼 765.The quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this market.上周發來的貨物質量太次以致不適合這個市場的要求

766.The quality of your shipment for your order No.346 is far from the agreed specifications.你發給我們的訂單號346的貨物與規格差別很大

767.Closer inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.經衛生官員嚴密檢查表明罐裝水果不適合人們食用 768.The loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.因包裝袋不合格造成的損失應由貴方負責

769.It was found, upon examination ,that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken, apparently to faulty packing.經檢查發現,近20%的包裝破損,顯然是錯誤的包裝

770.The survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.檢查報告證明由不合適的包裝造成短重 Part Two 771.A close inspection and a careful test by the China National Import & Export Commodity Inspection Bureau showed that some amplifiers are inferior quality.經中國出入境檢驗檢疫局密切檢查和認真測試,表明一些話筒存在質量缺陷

772.We find that the quality, quantity and weight of the goods are not in conformity with those stipulated in this contract after re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau, we are now returning the goods to you and lodge claims against you for compensation of losses.經過中國商品檢驗局重檢,我們發現貨物的質量、數量和重量與合同規定的不一致。我們現 在退貨并要求賠償損失

773.The survey has revealed that the damage to the goods is attributable to rough handling.檢查表明貨物損壞歸于野蠻搬運

774.The surveyor’s report indicates that there has been some serious damage to some of the goods.檢查員報告表明一些貨已有嚴重損壞

775.On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we place our claims before you as follows.基于合同第15款,我們的索賠如下

776.We have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.46 我們就所有相同的損失向你方索賠

777.When taking delivery, we found that the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh water and putrefied.You must compensate us for the loss.提貨時,我們發現貨物已嚴重被淡水浸濕并腐爛,你方須賠償我方損失

778.We require you to replace the damaged goods and grant us a special discount of five percent to compensate for the loss.我們要求更換受損貨物并給我們5%的特別折扣作為損失補償

779.According to the contract, you are responsible to compensate us for the loss we have suffered.根據合同,你方有責任賠償我方遭受的損失 780.We have suffered a loss of 20% on the selling price because of the inferior quality of the products you sent us.You must compensate us for all this.由于你方發來的產品質量低劣導致我們隨了銷售價格20%的損失,你方須賠償所有損失

781.All expense including inspection fee and losses arising from the return of the goods and claims should be borne by you.包括檢查費和要求返還貨物導致的損失在內的所有費用應有你方承擔

782.You must hold responsible for all the losses caused by the delay in delivery of the goods.你方必須承擔因延遲交貨造成損失的責任

783.You should take back all the disqualified goods and compensate us for the value of the goods plus all losses sustained due to return of the cargo, such as freight, storage charges, insurance premium, interest, and inspection charges.你方應收回所有不合格口,并賠償貨款加上退貨產生的損失,比如運費,倉儲費,保險費,利息和檢查費。

784.We have the right to claim against you for compensation of all losses.我們有權向你方索賠所有損失 785.The products we received last Monday didn’t agree with the samples and feel that you should make it up.我們上周一收到的產品與樣品不符,認為你們應該跟進

786.This is the survey report issued by CCIB in support of you claim.這是用于向你方索賠的由中國商品檢查局簽署的檢驗報告

787.Almost everyone of the drums was leaking slightly.We must hold you responsible for the loss.幾乎每一只鼓都有輕微裂痕,我們必須要你為損失負責

788.We have lost considerable business because of your delay in shipment.We expect compensation from you for the loss.因為你方延遲交貨我們損失慘重,我們期望你方賠償損失 789.We request that you make up the short-landed goods covered by our contract No.147 promptly.我們要求你快速安排合同號147中的缺陷貨物

790.We regret to inform you that we are compelled to return the disqualified goods at your expense.我們很遺憾地通知你我們被迫歸還不合格品,費用由你方支付 Unit Twenty-Seven 索賠內容及金額 Part One 791.The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.我們2月12日訂購的貨物于破損情況下抵達

792.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.一些木箱破裂,貨物嚴重受損

793.The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.包裝太差,貨物滲漏嚴重

794.We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.我們要通知你我們向你訂購的汽車有5輛已嚴重超過每小時50公里速度

795.Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.近20%的包破損,貨物嚴重受污

796.From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we find that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.從2,000箱玻璃貨物中抽查了一些,貨物已經破碎。

797.On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.在檢查時,我們發現約50只袋子已破,估計240公斤水泥丟失

798.We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.我們遺憾地告訴你發來的貨物中有8箱受損

799.We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.我們已檢查貨物,發現92塊遺失,其余不宜使用

800.Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.經重檢你方的貨物被發現短重

801.We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.我們就10臺缺陷的縫紉機向你方索賠

802.There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.該貨短重1,450磅

803.On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.貨一到達,我們發現至少50箱受損,占總箱數的20% 804.We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.貨物抵達時,我們立即檢查材料,發現短重15公斤

805.It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.驚訝地發現有近30%的電子產品被水污染

806.You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.你方應當賠償因更換缺陷品導致的損失,以及我們生意上產生的損失

807.After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.貨到后經過檢查,我們發現短重50公噸

808.Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.16號箱發現少了3包

809.We are now lodging a claim against you for the short weight of fertilizer.我們就肥料的短重向你方索賠

810.We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior 48 quality of the goods concerned.我們就因為相關產品缺陷產生的損失提出索賠 Part Two 811.We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.我們希望對所有產生的費用賠償

812.On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.基于檢查報告,我們向你方索賠3,000美金

813.You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.你方被要求就所有糖的損失按每公噸105公噸賠償

814.We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.我們為質量低劣索賠1,800美金

815.We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.我們向你方索賠7,000美金外加檢查費

816.You should compensate us by 3% , plus the inspection fee.你方應按3%賠償我們,另加檢查費

817.This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.這是一份損失聲明,你方就賠償我方2,450美金

818.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.我們被迫向你索賠27,500美金,和受損貨物價值相等

819.We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard.So we request a 5% allowance.我們發現上周發來的電視機質量低于標準,故我們要求5%的補償

820.We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.根據這批貨的質量我們索賠230美金

821.We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.我們不得不就貨物劣質產生的損失索賠6,000美金

822.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.我們被迫向你索賠20,000美金,其與不合格品價值相等

823.We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.只有你方降價20%,我們才愿接近這批貨

824.We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.我們希望你方盡早解決索賠

825.Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.短貨索賠須在貨到30日內執行

826.Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.請早日將索賠款匯給我們

827.On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.檢查時,我們發現許多縫紉機嚴重受損

828.Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.49 請一周內發貨,更換另外5臺冰箱并就五臺總金額降價30% 829.We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.若你方盡可能地更換機器,我們將不勝感激

830.We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.我們堅持你方發來優質產品來更換次品 Unit twenty-Eight 對索賠要求的回應 Part One 831.We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss? 我們接受索賠,但你能告訴我賠償你多少損失

832.We will give your request for claims immediate attention.我們將密切關注你方索賠的要求

833.We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.我們將盡早地解決此事,希望賠償你方損失直到滿意為止 834.We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.我們就產品質量問題致以深深歉意

835.We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.我們遺憾地獲悉你收的貨物未達你所期望的質量

836.We are very sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.因延誤造成的麻煩深表歉意

837.We agree to accept all your claim.我們接受你方所有索賠

838.I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.我明天去貴司私下討論索賠事宜

839.We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.我們為你方遭受的損失表示歉意并同意賠償800美金

840.We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.我們同意就缺陷手表賠償總金額的5% 841.We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.我們將賠償6%并在今后給你特別條款

842.Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.既然雙方都有責任,我們準備僅付50% 843.We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.我們已匯760美金,包括遲交貨損失和貴司檢查費 844.We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.我們將匯損失賠償金額2,000美金

845.We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.我們愿在下批貨給你18%的補償來賠償你方損失 Part Two 846.You should claim compensation from the insurance company.你應該向保險公司索賠

847.A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be held responsible.徹底檢查表明袋子破損歸因于包裝不合適,供應商應該承擔責任

第四篇:辦公室電話商務用語(中英文對照)

以前的公司一般有總機,由接線員將電話轉接到各部門或者個人。現在很多公司擁有類似的前臺服務。那么,如果你是在為別人轉接電話的話應當怎么說呢。

電話轉接

i’ll put you through right now.我現在就幫你轉接過去。

i’ll connect you with the department you want.hold on for a minute.我將電話轉到您需要的部門。請稍后。

i’ll switch you over to mr.clark.我將您的電話轉給克拉克先生。

i’m sorry but the number is engaged.we’ll call you if connected.很抱歉電話占線,如果接通了我們就給您打電話。

訂購商品及詢問

1.i'd like to place an order for your party dress from your catalog.我想要訂你們目錄上的晚禮服。

2.may i order some flowers? 我可以訂些花嗎?

3.how can i pay for this item? 我要怎么付款?

4.i'd like to buy the car on your tv commercial.我想要買你們電視廣告上的汽車。

5.please send me your catalogue.請寄目錄給我。

6.do you have any life menu magazine tenin stock? 你們第十期的“生活菜單”還有存貨嗎?

7.how long will it arrive? 需要多久才會送到呢?

8.the product you sent to me is not what i ordered.你們送來的產品不是我訂的東西。

9.i'm calling about an order i placed a month ago.it hasn't arrived yet.我打電話是因為一個月前我訂的東西。產品到現在都還沒到。

解析:

1.現在電話或網絡訂購在國內也很流行,即使是人在國內你也可以訂購外國目錄上的產品。但在打電話前一定要先記下商品的型號及尺寸,以節省通話時間。

2.commercial有(電視、廣播中的)商業廣告之意,也可說成commercial film, 簡稱為c.f.。而advertisement則指(平面的)廣告,簡稱為ad;advertisement mail 是廣告郵件; advertisement column是廣告欄,這些都是很常用到的。3.place 有開出訂單之意。ie: to place an order with sb.(和某人訂訂單)

聽不清楚

1.sorry, i didn't catch you.對不起,我聽不懂你說的。

2.sorry, i didn't understand.抱歉,我聽不懂。

3.sorry, i didn't get what you said.對不起,我沒聽懂你說的話。

4.i can't hear you very well.我聽不太清楚。

5.i can barely hear you.我幾乎聽不到你說的。6.i'm having trouble hearing you.我聽不清楚。

7.we have a bad connection.通訊效果不太好。8.i can't catch what you are saying.我聽不太清楚你說的話。

發生上面的情況,你可以請對方在重復一遍,你可以說:

1.pardon?請再說一遍好嗎?

2.excuse me? 請再說一遍?上列兩句都是對不起之意,但用在會話上,如果后面沒有接說明,并且語尾上揚,就是要對方再說一次。聽到這句話時就要知道對方要自己再說一遍。

3.i beg you pardon? 能請你再說一遍嗎?(此句有請求對方原諒及再說一次的意思)

4.could you repeat that, please? 能請你再說一遍嗎?

5.would you say that again? 你能再說一遍嗎?

請對方說慢點的說法:

1.would you speak more slowly? 你能再說慢一點嗎?

2.could you speak up a little? 你能在大聲一點嗎?(speak up 大聲說=speak out)

3.would you speak more clearly? 你能再說清楚一點嗎?

4.would you explain more for me? 可以為我解釋一遍嗎?

5.please speak a little louder.請講大聲一點。

6.would you slow down, please? 請說慢一點好嗎?

第五篇:中英文對照A

《美國口語慣用法例句集粹》A

A(Page 1-4)

1.about

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)I'd like to know what this is all about.我想知道這到底是怎么回事。How about a fish sandwich? 來一塊魚肉三明治怎么樣?What about me? 我怎么樣?I'm not about to go in that old house.我是不會進那幢舊房子的!Yes I remember that night.What about it? 是的,我記得那個晚上,那又怎樣?What's this all about? 這到底是怎么回事?It's about time you showed up!差不多是你該露面的時候了。

2.above

1)

2)Above all, I want everything quiet.首要的是:我要一切保持安定。Tom thinks he's above hard work.湯姆認為自己沒必要努力工作。

3.act

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)Would you please act out what happened? 你能把發生的事演示一下嗎?Watch Ricky.He sometimes likes to act up in class.注意里基,他又是喜歡在課堂上搗蛋。That profane comedian needs to clean up his act.那個愛說粗言穢語的喜劇演員應該凈化一下自己的言行。We need to get our act together and come to see you.我們需要統一意見后來見你。The newspapers called the earthquake an act of God.報紙上稱那次地震為天災。Masa is a class act.瑪莎是位杰出的女性。

4.action

1)

2)

3)

4)We're going to bring action against our debtors.我們打算控告我們的債務人。Did you see any action in yesterday's ballgame? 昨晚的棒球比賽中你看到有什么有趣的精彩場面嗎?Our community is going to take action against the proposed waste dump.我地區要采取行動反對那項垃圾處理場的提案。Jim wants to go where the action is.吉姆想去有刺激性的地方。

5.advantage

1)

2)Our opponents have a height advantage on us.我們的對手在身高上比我們占有優勢。Nobody likes to be taken advantage of.沒有人喜歡被捉弄(或:被欺騙、利用)

6.after

1)

2)

3)

4)I think that girl is after you.我想那女孩是在追你。It looks like things are gonna work out after all.看起來事情終會解決的。This soft drink has a nasty aftertaste.這軟飲料有種讓人難受的余味。I see your point, but don't you think it's way after the fact.我明白你的意思,但你不覺

得這已是“事后諸葛亮”了嗎?

7.again

1)I could go to Japan again and again.我可以一而再、再而三地去日本。(注:意指不會感到

厭倦)

8.age

1)

2)Would you please act your age!請你做事要有一個與自己年齡相稱的樣子。This is a “coming of age” movie.這是一部成人影片。

9.air

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)I need to go outside and get some air.我需要出去呼吸點新鮮空氣。I don't know what's wrong, but can feel it in the air.雖然我不知道到底是出了什么差錯,但我能隱隱約約感覺到。Mike was sad when they took his favorite program off the air.當邁克喜歡的節目被取消時,他感到很傷心。The sale of our house is still up in the air.我們的房子出勤率售一事還沒有最后定下來。After winning the championship, I felt I could walk on air.獲得冠軍后,我飄飄欲仙。Your sister is such an airhead.你姐姐真是來個沒有頭腦的人。Janet Jackson's new song is getting lots of airplay.珍妮〃杰克遜的新歌到處都在不斷地播放。That last time I took a plane, I got airsick.上次我乘飛機時暈機了。I hope there's no bad air between us.我希望我們之間的關系不要很別扭。

10.all

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)It's looks like we won't be going after all.看起來最后我們還是不能去。We've all but finished the project.我們已幾乎完成了那個項目。All in all I'd say it's been a very productive day.總的來說,我認為這一天過得很充實。Let's go all-out and win this game!讓我們盡全力來打贏這場比賽。We knew it was all over when we saw the building burst.當我們看見那座建筑突然起火時,我們知道一切全完了。We wish you all the best.我們大家祝福你一切如意。If it's all the same to you, I'd just as soon not go.如果這對你都是一回事的話,我就不想去了。They were running from the police like all get-out.他們以極快的速度逃脫警察的追趕。I didn't see them come in at all.我根本高沒有發現他們的進來。Let's settle this matter once and for all.讓我們來把這個問題一次性地徹底解決掉。Mark is an all-around athlete.馬克是一個全能運動員。Did you get to play in the all-star game? 你入選全明星隊的比賽了嗎?He bloke the all-time record in the 100-meter run at his school.他打破了他所在的學校

100米跑的歷史最高記錄。

11.alley

1)Working on cars isn't up my alley.修理汽車不是我拿手的活兒。

12.alone

1)

2)I just wanna be left alone.我只是想一個人呆會兒。Can't you just leave well enough alone? 你不能少管一些閑事嗎?

13.along

1)

2)You knew all along what was going on.你從一開始就知道所發生的事。Debbie doesn't get along with Steve.戴比和史蒂夫相處得不好。

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)Mr.Pak came here searching for the American dream.帕克先生來到這兒尋求他的“美國夢”。Some foreigners become Americanized while living in the U.S.一些外國人在美國居住時被美國化了。Not having any job freedom would be totally unAmerican.沒有選擇職業的自由是完全違背美國精神傳統的。Bill is an all-American quarterback.比爾是全美(橄欖球)明星賽的四分衛隊員。I just can't go on the American way.我無法適應美國方式。

15.animal

1)

2)Water-skiing really brings out the animal in Tom.滑水運動真正激發出了湯姆的活力與激情。The young actor emits a lot of animal magnetism on the screen.那個年輕演員在熒幕

上充分顯示出他的性魅力。

16.answer

1)I called Emi but there was no answer.我給埃米打了電話,但是沒人接。

17.apple

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)Have you ever been to the Big Apple? 你去過紐約嗎?Do I sense an apple of discord between you two? 你問我有沒有感覺出你們兩人之間的不和,是嗎?Heather is the apple of my eye.希瑟是我的掌上明珠。Rita likes to keep everything in apple-pie order.麗塔喜歡把一切都弄得井井有條。Dennis has always been an apple polisher.丹尼斯一直就是一個馬屁精。

18.arm

1)

2)

3)

4)You don't have to twist my arm to get me to go with you.用不著你強迫我跟你走。My father is a hopeless armchair quarterback.我爸爸是一個沒救了的紙上談兵的人。The suspects are armed and dangerous.嫌疑犯帶有武器,十分危險。Every spring the park is filled with lovers walking arm in arm.每到春天公園里到處都是

手挽手散步的戀人。

19.around

1)

2)Coach Johnson has been around for 30 years.約翰遜教練已有三十年的經驗了。Someone is on duty here around-the-clock.有人在這里晝夜值班。

20.as

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)It looks as if someone has already been here.看起來在人來過這里了。As for me, I'm going home.至于我,我準備回家。Marty is acting as if nothing happened.馬蒂表現得像什么也沒發生過一樣。I want this room left as is.我希望這間房子保持原樣。The changes will begin taking place as of tomorrow.變動從明天開始實施。Police are baffled as to the whereabouts of the kidnappers.警察局搜尋綁架者的工作受

挫。

1)

2)

3)

4)Our gas bill average about $50 a month.我們每個月的煤氣費平均50美元。On the average, I'd say we eat chicken once a week.我們平均每周吃一次雞肉。Kent describes himself as just an average Joe.肯特視自己為一名普通的美國人。On the average day, over 100,000 kids bring guns to school in the U.S.在美國平常日

子里,有100,000個孩子帶手槍去上學。

22.away

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)What makes you think you're gonna get away with this? 是什么使你認為你可以免受處罰?I wish they'd do away with these complicated tax forms.我希望他們能費除掉這些復雜的稅務表格。We're planning a weekend getaway for our anniversary.我們正在為慶祝我們的紀念日而安排一次周末的外出活動。Tom wants to run away from home.湯姆想從家里出逃。Dave and Kathy are going to steal away on vacation.戴夫和凱茜計劃在假期里偷偷跑出

去。

下載普洱茶商務計劃書 中英文對照word格式文檔
下載普洱茶商務計劃書 中英文對照.doc
將本文檔下載到自己電腦,方便修改和收藏,請勿使用迅雷等下載。
點此處下載文檔

文檔為doc格式


聲明:本文內容由互聯網用戶自發貢獻自行上傳,本網站不擁有所有權,未作人工編輯處理,也不承擔相關法律責任。如果您發現有涉嫌版權的內容,歡迎發送郵件至:645879355@qq.com 進行舉報,并提供相關證據,工作人員會在5個工作日內聯系你,一經查實,本站將立刻刪除涉嫌侵權內容。

相關范文推薦

    中英文對照

    AEROFLEX “亞羅弗”保溫 ALCO “艾科”自控 Alerton 雅利頓空調 Alfa laval阿法拉伐換熱器 ARMSTRONG “阿姆斯壯”保溫 AUX 奧克斯 BELIMO 瑞士“搏力謀”閥門 BERONOR西......

    中英文對照

    醫院中英文對照發熱門診Have Fever主治醫師Doctor-in-charge 供應室Supply Room謝絕入內No entering 紅燈亮時謝絕入內No entering when red light 彩超、心電圖Colorful Ca......

    中英文對照

    共軌技術 隨著人們對低油耗、低廢氣排放、發動機低噪聲的需求越來越大,對發動機和燃油噴射系統的要求也越來也高。對柴油發動機燃油噴射系統提出的要求也在不斷增加。更高的......

    中英文對照

    Text5_ENI don't know why I overlooked that problem. I haven't overlooked Chinese achievements in science. Sometimes you are too frank. High birthrates cannot be......

    商務函電(中英文對照)-FOB論壇[大全五篇]

    商務函電范文(中英文對照哦) 1、 請求建立商業關系 Rogers Chemical Supply Co. 10E.22StreetOmaha8,Neb Gentlemen: We have obtained your name and address from Aristo Sh......

    主題: [中英文對照]【名言警句-商務篇】

    主題: [中英文對照]【名言警句-商務篇】.txt7溫暖是飄飄灑灑的春雨;溫暖是寫在臉上的笑影;溫暖是義無反顧的響應;溫暖是一絲不茍的配合。8尊重是一縷春風,一泓清泉,一顆給人溫暖的......

    中英文歌詞對照

    歌詞目錄 all rise ....................................................................................................................................................

    中英文合同對照(范文模版)

    房地產買賣協議 SALES CONTRACT FOR REAL ESTATE 出售方:(以下簡稱“甲方” ) 買受方: (以下簡稱“乙方” ) 中介方:上海臣信房地產經紀有限公司 (以下簡稱“丙方” )Seller: (herei......

主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻一区二区三区| 国产爆乳成av人在线播放| 极品粉嫩嫩模大尺度无码| 97丨九色丨国产人妻熟女| 亚洲天堂2017无码| 青青草国产免费久久久| 国产无遮挡又黄又爽又色| 亚洲综合av色婷婷国产野外| 麻豆国产成人av在线播放欲色| 老熟女毛茸茸浓毛| 麻豆国产成人av在线| 精品无码国产自产野外拍在线| 高潮迭起av乳颜射后入| 国产精自产拍久久久久久蜜| 337p粉嫩大胆色噜噜噜| 中文字幕乱码人在线视频1区| 无码中文av波多野结衣一区| 无码人妻一区二区中文| 婷婷久久综合九色综合绿巨人| 亚洲熟妇色自偷自拍另类| 国产电影一区二区三区| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久自慰| 99久久久无码国产麻豆| 日日碰狠狠躁久久躁综合网| 国产精品无码一区二区牛牛| 国产在线观看无码不卡| 美女张开腿让男人桶爽| 久久久久国产精品人妻aⅴ果冻| 欧洲日本一线二线三线区本庄铃| 亚洲人成未满十八禁网站| 亚洲啪av永久无码精品放毛片| 射精情感曰妓女色视频| 色一情一区二区三区四区| 伊人色综合网一区二区三区| 中文av岛国无码免费播放| 无码午夜精品一区二区三区视频| 国产爆乳无码一区二区麻豆| 欧美精品无码一区二区三区| 精品国产一区二区三区四区动漫a| 国产成人无码精品一区不卡| 亚洲youwu永久无码精品|