第一篇:日常英語情景對話:陪媽媽去菜市場
體驗式英語教育先鋒美聯英語
日常英語情景對話:陪媽媽去菜市場
Mom, where are you going?
媽媽,你要去哪里?
I am going to buy some food to cook for supper.我正要去買菜做晚飯。
Good.I wanna come with you.太好了,我想和你一起去。
How strange!Our little emperor now asks to help out with shopping.真奇怪!我們家的小皇帝主動要求去買菜。
We learnt about vegetables and meat at school.But I never see the real thing.我們在學校里學了很多有關蔬菜和肉的知識,但是很多我從沒見過。
Wow, that's something new.Let's go!What's this, honey?
哦,真新鮮。那我們出發吧!知道這是什么嗎,寶貝?
Er, is it cabbage?
呃,是卷心菜嗎?
Cabbage? Is that what they teach at school now? OK, honey, it's spinage.卷心菜?這就是現在學校教的東西嗎?好了,孩子,這是菠菜。
Yeah, I know, this is Popeye's favorite food.哦,我知道了,原來這就是大力水手最喜歡的食物呀!
There we go.我們走吧。
Mom, come here.I know this, it is carrot, am I right?
媽媽,來這邊。我認識這個,是胡蘿卜,對嗎?
Bingo!It's dark outside, Let's hurry up.答對了!外面天已經黑了,我們快點吧。
第二篇:英語情景對話范文
A:Hello!This is Deppon Logistics Company.Can I help you?
你好,我們是德邦物流公司,請問有什么可以幫助你。
B:I have a courier to send to my friend.Would you tell me that if your company has the service of taking data onsite?
我有一份快遞要寄給我的朋友,請問你們公司有上門取件的服務嗎?
A:Yes, we have.Sir, would you mind to tell me that what the kind is of your expressing thing?
有的,請問先生你要快遞的物品屬于什么類型的B:Normal item.普通物品
A:can you describe these goods roughly?
你可以大概描述一下這個物品嗎?
B:There are about 4kg, length and width is 30 cm, 40 cm high大概有4kg,長和寬都是30厘米,高40厘米
A;Ok, sir.Would you mind to tell me the time you hope us to pick it up? 好的,先生。請問你希望我們什么時候上門取件。
B:Tomorrow 9 o’clock in the morning.I will wait for you at the gate of the Qingyuan Polytechnic.明天早上9點,在清遠職業技術學院校門口,我會在哪里等你
A:Ok, we will arrive at there on time and then we will contact with you.Can you tell me what your telephone number is?
我們會準時到達你所說的地方,到時會聯系你,請問你的電話
碼是多少?
B:My number is 155-5555-0002.我的電話是***
A:Ok, any services do you need, sir?
好的,請問先生還需要什么服務嗎?
B:No, thanks.沒有,謝謝。
A:Thanks for your calling!
感謝你的來電!
第三篇:簡單英語情景對話
初次見面簡單英語情景對話
初次見面的老外跟你說了句“How do you do”, 估計多數人都會美滋滋地搬出學校教的那套,回敬一句“How do you do”。可英美人士卻覺得你的回答有點買帽子當鞋穿--不對頭。因為他們會覺得對話似乎沒有得到回應,好像你并不高興見到他一樣。所以,當別人說“How do you do”的時候,你最好改答“Nice to meet you”或者“It's a pleasure to meet you”。怎么樣,是不是覺得上面的小技巧還有點用處?那么,你知道怎么掌控好一個初次見面的開場白嗎?還有誰先開口,說什么,怎樣繼續話題?要不要握手呢?別著急,我現在就告訴大家一些社交小技巧。它們可以讓你在不同的場合游刃有余,溝通無極限。
先來看一段Jake和Debbie之間的對話吧。大姑娘上花轎--頭一回,這兩個大一新生在校園里初次碰面了。
JAKE: Hi!My name is Jake.We haven't met before, have we?
DEBBIE: No, we haven't!My name is Debbie.JAKE: Nice to meet you, Debbie!
DEBBIE: Nice to meet you, too, Jake.JAKE: Are you a new student?
DEBBIE: Yes, I am.What about you?
JAKE: Yeah, me too!
JAKE: What're you studying here?
DEBBIE: Journalism.I want to be a journalist.What about you?
JAKE: I'm doing law.But I'm thinking of doing business studies instead.DEBBIE: Do they allow you to change?
見機行事,見什么人說什么話。Jake和Debbie之間的對話適用于什么場合呢?
他們的對話適用于非正式場合。
因為:Jake使用了Hi這個問候詞。這個詞適用于比較隨意的場合或者正式場合下彼此非常熟識的人之間。Jake和Debbie在介紹自己和稱呼對方的時候都在用彼此名字的第一個字。如果兩人第一次見面就直接用名字的第一個字相互稱呼,這就暗示他們想讓接下來的談話無拘無束,閑散自在一些。兩個人談話的語氣和內容都顯得輕松,隨意。
再來看一段James Taylor和Wang Dong之間的對話。James Taylor是AEC Advertising 的總裁,Wang Dong是China Bright Advertising Company 外事處的秘書。她負責到機場去接從未謀面的James Taylor。
Wang Dong: Good morning.Are you James Taylor?
James Taylor: Yes, and...Wang Dong: Welcome to Beijing, President Taylor.I'm Wang Dong, the secretary of the foreign affairs office from China Bright Advertising Company.Please call me Wang.James Taylor: Oh, nice to meet you, Wang.Wang Dong: Nice to meet you, too.How was the flight?
James Taylor: It was OK, though I feel a bit tired.Wang Dong: Would you like me to help you with the luggage?
James Taylor: Oh, thank you.Wang Dong: Please follow me to the gate.The company car is waiting for you outside.大家已經意識到了吧,這段對話適用于正式的社交場合。二個人用 Nice to meet you 相互問候。Wang Dong 在自我介紹的時候不僅說了自己的姓名,還說了自己的職務和此行的身份。3 Wang Dong 稱呼對方為President Taylor,這是一種正式的稱呼,而不是用Mr.James或者James。Wang Dong 的用語十分禮貌,恭敬。
說到這里,讓我們來作個初次見面問候用語的小結吧。
Brief greetings:
--Hi!(for informal situation)
--Hello!(for informal situation)
--Hullo!(for informal situation)
--Good morning/afternoon/evening.(for more formal situation)Extended greetings at the first meeting:
--Nice to meet you.(--Nice to meet you, too.)
--How do you do!(--Nice to meet you.)(for more formal situation)
英語日常情景對話之迷路篇
A: Excuse me.I’m afraid I got lost.Can you show me the way to
the station?
A:對不起,我迷路了,請問您能告訴我去車站怎么走嗎?
B: I’m walking that way.Let me lead you the way.B:我正朝那邊去。讓我給你帶路吧!
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
A:對不起,請問我在地圖上的什么地方?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.B:我們在這里,汽車站,我們現在在市中心。
A: Oh!I think I’m lost.Can I go from here to the railway station?
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否從這里到火車站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.B:順這條街一直走過兩個街區,然后左轉。
A: Excuse me.I wonder if you could help me.I’m looking for the
Museum.A:對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。
B: Boy, you are lost.It’s across town.B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那頭。
A: Oh!What bad luck!How can I get to the Museum?
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物館呢?
B: You can take a No.24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus
to get there.B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽車換乘83路公共汽車到那里
A: Is there anything I can do for you?
A:請問您需要點兒什么?
B: I’m looking for a black, leather bag.B:我在找一種黑色的皮包。
A: How’s this?
A:這個怎么樣?
B: I’m just looking
B:我只看看。
A: If you need any help, let me know.A:您有什么需要幫助的盡管說。
A: Do you want to buy something here?
A:您想買些什么嗎?
B: These shoes are great!
B:這雙鞋真漂亮!
B: What is the price of this?
B:這個多少錢?
A: This one is eight hundred dollars.A:這個800美元。
B: That’s too much!
B:怎么這么貴!
A: What can I show you?
A:請問您需要點兒什么?
B: Do you have this shirt in a small?
B:這種襯衫有小號的嗎?
A: Let me check.Yes, we have.A:我給你找找。是的,我們有的。
B: May I try it on?
B:我可以試穿嗎?
A: Sure.Let me help you.A:當然,我來幫你。
英文祝愿語的常用表達
最常用的祝愿語:
Congratulations!(祝賀您!)、Happy Birthday!(生日快樂!)、Happy New Year!(新年快樂!)、Merry Christmas!(圣誕快樂!)、Happy a nice holiday!(假日快樂!)、Wish you every
success!(祝您成功!)、常用新年祝愿語:
祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、家庭幸福!
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your
future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和歡樂與你同在。
To wish you joy at this holy season.Wishing every happiness will
always be with you.請接受我誠摯的新年祝福,順祝身體健康。
Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year.I hope you will
continue to enjoy good health.常用圣誕祝愿語:
圣誕快樂并恭祝新年快樂!
Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
在圣誕和新年來臨之際,祝福你平安、快樂、幸福!
Wishing you peace, joy and happiness through Christmas and the
coming year.愿圣誕的快樂一年四季常在。
May the joy of Christmas be with you throughout the year.常用生日祝愿語:
真誠地祝你生日快樂。
Sincerest congratulations on your birthday!
又過了一年,你又長了一歲了!
Way to go!You made it through another year.祝你生日妙不可言,整年沉浸在幸福里!
Wishing you a wonderful day and a year filled with happiness!
常用感恩節祝愿語:
值此感恩節之際,衷心地祝福你們。
Warm wishes at Thanksgiving.我們全體祝你們感恩節快樂。
From all of us to all of you at Thanksgiving.給你們全家感恩節的祝福。
Thanksgiving wishes for you and your family.
第四篇:日常英語情景對話:你喜歡網購嗎?
體驗式英語教育先鋒美聯英語
日常英語情景對話:你喜歡網購嗎?
Have you ever shopped online? 你有在網上購物過嗎?
Quite often.It is very convenient, saving me a lot of time.比較經常。非常方便,節省了很多時間。
Do you have some experiences to share with me? I want to have a try.你有沒有一些經歷可以跟我分享一下?我想試一試。
You are asking the right person.Here are two very important tips.First, you need to visit no more than one site to find the best products and prices.I can recommend you some online merchants.Second, write your mail address correctly.Otherwise, you can’t receive your delivery in time.你問對人了。有兩條非常重要的建議。第一,為了找到最好的商品和最優惠的價格,你要多訪問不止一個的網站。我可以給你推薦一些網上店家。第二,正確填寫你的郵箱地址。否則,你不能及時收到貨物。
What about the registration procedure? Is that complicated? 注冊程序是怎樣的?復雜嗎?
Not at all.You just need to provide your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and bank or credit card information.I will help you with that.一點也不復雜。你只需要提供你的姓名,地址,電子郵箱地址,電話號碼和銀行或信用卡信息就好了。我會幫你的。
It is so nice of you.你太好了。
第五篇:英語日常對話
Excursion trains will give visitors an appreciation of the great
wisdom and achievements in China's urban development from
ancient to modern times.