第一篇:餐廳英語情景對話
餐廳英語情景對話
1)
Waiter: How many in your party? 服務員:您幾位?
Customer: Four 顧客:四位
Waiter: This way, please.服務員:這邊請。
Waiter: Are you ready to order? 服務員:可以點菜了嗎?
Customer: Could you give us a second, please?(could you wait a moment?)顧客:請給我我們一會兒時間好嗎?
Waiter: Sure.服務員:當然可以
詞匯: be ready to do … 準備好做某事
order:點(菜,飲料,動詞)
2)
A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要來點什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
(what do you have this morning ?)
今天早上你們這兒有什么?
[今天早晨 不說today morning ]
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Would you like some eggs? 還要來點雞蛋什么的嗎?
B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋。A: Anything else, sir? 還要什么別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough.Thank you.不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
3)A: Waiter, a table for two, please.服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please? 能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are.給您。
A: What’s good today? 今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don’t want that.Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然后再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks.Just coffee.不,謝謝。咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please.結帳。
C: George.Let’s split this.喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
(go dutch)AA制
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir? 現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please.Put it on my American Express.記帳。請記入我的“美國運通信用卡”帳號。
補充:在酒店里所使用的英語會話,基本上是屬于商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節。例如:
非正式英語
正式英語
What’s your name?
May I have your name? 您貴姓?
請問您貴姓大名?
Do you want some tea?
Would you like some tea? 您要喝茶嗎?
請問您想喝茶嗎?
不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.Hey, uh-huh, Hold on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用。
可以說“just a moment, please.I’ll check that for you.”(請稍候,我來幫您確認),然后請有能力處理的人前來協助。
對男性客人,尊稱為Sir;面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.在招呼客人時,最好說“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms.二.基本待客英語
一)在正式的英語表現里,疑問基本句型可分為下列四種:
1.May I ~
2.Could you ~
Would you ~
4.Shall I ~?
只要理解這四種基本的句型,就可以處理大部分業務上的狀況。
1. 自己要做什么事時,就使用May I ~ May I have your name, please?
我能知道你的名字嗎?(請問尊姓大名)
May I have your check-out time, please? 請問您什么時候結帳離開?
May I see your passport, please? 請讓我看一下您的護照好嗎?
May I know your nationality, please? 請問您的國籍是什么?
2. 麻煩客人時,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please? 請您填寫這張表格好嗎?
Could you write that down, please? 請您寫下來好嗎?
Could you draft the fax, please? 請您寫下傳真的草稿好嗎?
Could you hold the line, please? 請不要掛電話好嗎?
3. 詢問客人的喜好或是做什么時,可使用Would you ~ Would you like tea or coffee?(would like。。要,想要。。)請問您要喝茶還是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi? 請問您要搭計程車嗎?
Would you mind sitting here? 請問您介意坐在這里嗎?
只要在疑問詞后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的詢問。
When would you like to visit Kunshan? 請問您想要何時參觀昆山?
Where would you like to have lunch? 請問您想在哪里用餐?
What time would you like to eat? 請問您想何時用餐?
Who would you like to contact? 請問您想和誰聯絡?
Which kind of room would you prefer? 請問您喜歡哪一種房間?
How would you like to settle your bill? 請問您的賬單如何處理?
How long would you like to stay? 請問您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy? 請問您要買幾張票?
4. 在提供建議協助、征求意見時,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 請問需要我把窗簾拉上嗎?
Shall I draw you a map?
請問要我為您畫一張地圖嗎?
Shall I make the reservation for you? 請問要我為您安排預約嗎?
二)招呼語
Good morning.(用于中午以前)
Good afternoon.(用于中午至下午六點以前)Good evening.(用于下午六點過后)
1)拒絕客人時,不要一口回絕說“No.”,要委婉一些。
I am afraid I can’t do that.不好意思,我恐怕沒辦法那樣做。
I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment.He should be back around 5 p.m.不好意思,林先生現在外出。他應該會在下午5點左右回來。
2)道歉
如果是自己個人的錯就說“I am sorry.”;如果是公司、單位、酒店。。的錯,就說:“We are sorry.”。
I am very sorry for the delay.很抱歉延誤了時間
I am very sorry for the inconvenience.很抱歉造成您的不便。
3)客人對自己說“Thank you.”時回答
You are welcome.不客氣。
4)交給客人某些東西時,可以說
Here you are.給你。
Here is your room key.這是您的房間鑰匙。
8.聽不清要別人重復時,說 pardon?
一、點套餐
Please give me this one.請給我來這個。
The same, thank you
來分一樣的,謝謝。
第二篇:英語情景對話范文
A:Hello!This is Deppon Logistics Company.Can I help you?
你好,我們是德邦物流公司,請問有什么可以幫助你。
B:I have a courier to send to my friend.Would you tell me that if your company has the service of taking data onsite?
我有一份快遞要寄給我的朋友,請問你們公司有上門取件的服務嗎?
A:Yes, we have.Sir, would you mind to tell me that what the kind is of your expressing thing?
有的,請問先生你要快遞的物品屬于什么類型的B:Normal item.普通物品
A:can you describe these goods roughly?
你可以大概描述一下這個物品嗎?
B:There are about 4kg, length and width is 30 cm, 40 cm high大概有4kg,長和寬都是30厘米,高40厘米
A;Ok, sir.Would you mind to tell me the time you hope us to pick it up? 好的,先生。請問你希望我們什么時候上門取件。
B:Tomorrow 9 o’clock in the morning.I will wait for you at the gate of the Qingyuan Polytechnic.明天早上9點,在清遠職業技術學院校門口,我會在哪里等你
A:Ok, we will arrive at there on time and then we will contact with you.Can you tell me what your telephone number is?
我們會準時到達你所說的地方,到時會聯系你,請問你的電話
碼是多少?
B:My number is 155-5555-0002.我的電話是***
A:Ok, any services do you need, sir?
好的,請問先生還需要什么服務嗎?
B:No, thanks.沒有,謝謝。
A:Thanks for your calling!
感謝你的來電!
第三篇:簡單英語情景對話
初次見面簡單英語情景對話
初次見面的老外跟你說了句“How do you do”, 估計多數人都會美滋滋地搬出學校教的那套,回敬一句“How do you do”。可英美人士卻覺得你的回答有點買帽子當鞋穿--不對頭。因為他們會覺得對話似乎沒有得到回應,好像你并不高興見到他一樣。所以,當別人說“How do you do”的時候,你最好改答“Nice to meet you”或者“It's a pleasure to meet you”。怎么樣,是不是覺得上面的小技巧還有點用處?那么,你知道怎么掌控好一個初次見面的開場白嗎?還有誰先開口,說什么,怎樣繼續話題?要不要握手呢?別著急,我現在就告訴大家一些社交小技巧。它們可以讓你在不同的場合游刃有余,溝通無極限。
先來看一段Jake和Debbie之間的對話吧。大姑娘上花轎--頭一回,這兩個大一新生在校園里初次碰面了。
JAKE: Hi!My name is Jake.We haven't met before, have we?
DEBBIE: No, we haven't!My name is Debbie.JAKE: Nice to meet you, Debbie!
DEBBIE: Nice to meet you, too, Jake.JAKE: Are you a new student?
DEBBIE: Yes, I am.What about you?
JAKE: Yeah, me too!
JAKE: What're you studying here?
DEBBIE: Journalism.I want to be a journalist.What about you?
JAKE: I'm doing law.But I'm thinking of doing business studies instead.DEBBIE: Do they allow you to change?
見機行事,見什么人說什么話。Jake和Debbie之間的對話適用于什么場合呢?
他們的對話適用于非正式場合。
因為:Jake使用了Hi這個問候詞。這個詞適用于比較隨意的場合或者正式場合下彼此非常熟識的人之間。Jake和Debbie在介紹自己和稱呼對方的時候都在用彼此名字的第一個字。如果兩人第一次見面就直接用名字的第一個字相互稱呼,這就暗示他們想讓接下來的談話無拘無束,閑散自在一些。兩個人談話的語氣和內容都顯得輕松,隨意。
再來看一段James Taylor和Wang Dong之間的對話。James Taylor是AEC Advertising 的總裁,Wang Dong是China Bright Advertising Company 外事處的秘書。她負責到機場去接從未謀面的James Taylor。
Wang Dong: Good morning.Are you James Taylor?
James Taylor: Yes, and...Wang Dong: Welcome to Beijing, President Taylor.I'm Wang Dong, the secretary of the foreign affairs office from China Bright Advertising Company.Please call me Wang.James Taylor: Oh, nice to meet you, Wang.Wang Dong: Nice to meet you, too.How was the flight?
James Taylor: It was OK, though I feel a bit tired.Wang Dong: Would you like me to help you with the luggage?
James Taylor: Oh, thank you.Wang Dong: Please follow me to the gate.The company car is waiting for you outside.大家已經意識到了吧,這段對話適用于正式的社交場合。二個人用 Nice to meet you 相互問候。Wang Dong 在自我介紹的時候不僅說了自己的姓名,還說了自己的職務和此行的身份。3 Wang Dong 稱呼對方為President Taylor,這是一種正式的稱呼,而不是用Mr.James或者James。Wang Dong 的用語十分禮貌,恭敬。
說到這里,讓我們來作個初次見面問候用語的小結吧。
Brief greetings:
--Hi!(for informal situation)
--Hello!(for informal situation)
--Hullo!(for informal situation)
--Good morning/afternoon/evening.(for more formal situation)Extended greetings at the first meeting:
--Nice to meet you.(--Nice to meet you, too.)
--How do you do!(--Nice to meet you.)(for more formal situation)
英語日常情景對話之迷路篇
A: Excuse me.I’m afraid I got lost.Can you show me the way to
the station?
A:對不起,我迷路了,請問您能告訴我去車站怎么走嗎?
B: I’m walking that way.Let me lead you the way.B:我正朝那邊去。讓我給你帶路吧!
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?
A:對不起,請問我在地圖上的什么地方?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.B:我們在這里,汽車站,我們現在在市中心。
A: Oh!I think I’m lost.Can I go from here to the railway station?
A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否從這里到火車站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.B:順這條街一直走過兩個街區,然后左轉。
A: Excuse me.I wonder if you could help me.I’m looking for the
Museum.A:對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。
B: Boy, you are lost.It’s across town.B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那頭。
A: Oh!What bad luck!How can I get to the Museum?
A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物館呢?
B: You can take a No.24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus
to get there.B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽車換乘83路公共汽車到那里
A: Is there anything I can do for you?
A:請問您需要點兒什么?
B: I’m looking for a black, leather bag.B:我在找一種黑色的皮包。
A: How’s this?
A:這個怎么樣?
B: I’m just looking
B:我只看看。
A: If you need any help, let me know.A:您有什么需要幫助的盡管說。
A: Do you want to buy something here?
A:您想買些什么嗎?
B: These shoes are great!
B:這雙鞋真漂亮!
B: What is the price of this?
B:這個多少錢?
A: This one is eight hundred dollars.A:這個800美元。
B: That’s too much!
B:怎么這么貴!
A: What can I show you?
A:請問您需要點兒什么?
B: Do you have this shirt in a small?
B:這種襯衫有小號的嗎?
A: Let me check.Yes, we have.A:我給你找找。是的,我們有的。
B: May I try it on?
B:我可以試穿嗎?
A: Sure.Let me help you.A:當然,我來幫你。
英文祝愿語的常用表達
最常用的祝愿語:
Congratulations!(祝賀您!)、Happy Birthday!(生日快樂!)、Happy New Year!(新年快樂!)、Merry Christmas!(圣誕快樂!)、Happy a nice holiday!(假日快樂!)、Wish you every
success!(祝您成功!)、常用新年祝愿語:
祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、家庭幸福!
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your
future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和歡樂與你同在。
To wish you joy at this holy season.Wishing every happiness will
always be with you.請接受我誠摯的新年祝福,順祝身體健康。
Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year.I hope you will
continue to enjoy good health.常用圣誕祝愿語:
圣誕快樂并恭祝新年快樂!
Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
在圣誕和新年來臨之際,祝福你平安、快樂、幸福!
Wishing you peace, joy and happiness through Christmas and the
coming year.愿圣誕的快樂一年四季常在。
May the joy of Christmas be with you throughout the year.常用生日祝愿語:
真誠地祝你生日快樂。
Sincerest congratulations on your birthday!
又過了一年,你又長了一歲了!
Way to go!You made it through another year.祝你生日妙不可言,整年沉浸在幸福里!
Wishing you a wonderful day and a year filled with happiness!
常用感恩節祝愿語:
值此感恩節之際,衷心地祝福你們。
Warm wishes at Thanksgiving.我們全體祝你們感恩節快樂。
From all of us to all of you at Thanksgiving.給你們全家感恩節的祝福。
Thanksgiving wishes for you and your family.
第四篇:英語問路情景對話
1、問路的幾種表示方法:a.Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the museum?
請你告訴我去博物館怎么走?
b.Could you tell me how I can get to the museum?
請你告訴我去博物館怎么走?
c.Would you please tell me where the post office is?
請告訴我郵局在哪兒?
d.Excuse me, but please tell me how to get to the railway station? 請問,去火車站怎么走?
e.Excuse me, but I'm trying to find a chemist's shop.對不起,我要找一家藥店。
f.Would you please tell me if there is a hospital nearby?
請問附近有醫院嗎?
g.Is the zoo far from here?
動物園離這兒遠嗎?
h.Will it take long to get to the airport?
去機場要很長時間嗎?
2、回答別人問路的表示方法:
a.Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights.沿這條路一直走到紅綠燈那兒。
b.Turn right / left at the second crossing.(Take the second turning on the right / left.)
在第二個十字路口向右 / 左轉彎。
c.Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square.坐46路公共汽車,在廣場下車。
d.It's on the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road.在淮海路和西藏路的路口。
e.Go straight ahead along the bund and then turn left.沿著外灘往前走,然后往走轉彎。
f.There is a post office at / on the corner of Smith Street and Beach Road.史密斯街和海灣路的十字路口有個郵局。g.The hospitai is on the corner of Yuhong Jie and Xinzheng Jie.醫院位于育紅街和新政街的街角上。
h.There's a bus stop across the street on the corner of and Bellflower.在街對面,切里街和貝爾弗勞爾大道的轉角上有一個公共汽車站。
i.Take a number 10 bus going down Cherry.乘沿切里街行駛的10路公共汽車。
3、距離的表示
It's only about ten minutes' walk.那兒離這兒只有走大約10分鐘的路。
it常被用來表示距離,后面可以跟表示距離的名詞短語,也可以跟“名詞(表示時間)+ 名詞(表示行走方式)”,要注意撇號的位置。例如:
It is three miles to the lake.這兒離湖有3英里的路程。
My home is not far from here.It's only five minutes' walk.我家離這兒不遠,走5分鐘就到。
It is one hour' ride from Shanghai to Suzhou.從上海坐車到蘇州有1小時的路程。
4、其它的的詢問
How long will I get/arrive there?
我多久會到達那里?
How long will it take me to get/arrive there?
到達那里將要花費我多長時間? How far is it?
(那里)有多遠?
英語問路情景對話
Which bus should I take?
我應該乘哪一路公共汽車?
5、最后對指路人一定要致謝。
第五篇:友誼英語情景對話
關于友誼的情景會話 A:Hi, B:Hi...A: what’s wrong with you? You look so bad!你怎么了,你看起來很不好
B: Nothing.什么也沒有。
A:There must be something happened on you,you can tell me。別這樣了,能和我分享下嗎
B:I Don't Want to Say,Let me stay alone for a while.我不想說,讓我一個人呆一會
A:Come on, maybe I can help you if you tell me what happened。來吧,讓我聽聽發生了什么讓你傷心的事,或許我能幫到你 B:Ok, well,I feel like my friendship have finished,I am very confused。好吧,我告訴你,我感覺我的友誼完了,我很困惑 A: What?!Why?!什么?!為什么?
B: Last Sunday, I had an appointment with my good friend to go shopping.I was waited for a long time。上周日,我與她約好去購物。我等了很長時間!
A:It's just a little thing.這只是小事情
B: When I ask her the reason that she didn’t came.She said that she was watching movie with another one!It makes me very angry and sad。
當我問她原因,她不來了。她說她和另一個朋友看電影!這讓我即生氣又傷心。
A:oh!That is terrible!But, everyone would make mistakes.Maybe she forgot it!哦!這是可怕的!但是,每個人都會犯錯誤。也許她忘了!B: But how can she forget?!I have prepared for this appointment for a whole week!但是她怎么能忘記呢?我已經準備好約會!整整一個星期!A: calm down, calm down.Don’t forget when you were in trouble ,she is the one who helped you.冷靜,當你遇到困難時,是你的朋友幫助了你.B: Well, well.I will give it a try.what do you think about true friendship ? 好的,好的。我會給它一個嘗試。你認為什么是真正 的友誼 A:I think ,true friendship is like health,the value of which is seldom known until it is gone.我想,真友誼是像健康,這是很珍貴直到它失去后才懂他的價值。B:I see, I will treasure my friendship。我懂 了,我會珍惜友誼的 A:good luck to you。祝你好運。B:Thank you.