第一篇:英語作文 出國旅游與國內旅游
Nowadays,the question that whether people benefit more from traveling in their own country,is arousing more public attention for the very reason that it concerns our life deeply.It is held by some people that traveling to foreign countries is a better choice,for they can experience what they have never experienced before.While there is an equally good argument,which I can't agree more,that traveling in their own country is more meaningful.There are two views which can prove my opinion.First,people who visit their own country can have a further understanding of their motherland, while traveling abroad can only enjoy the beautiful scenery without understanding the spirit of the country and even reading a foreign book can gain more knowledge about a foreign country.Therefore,going abroad seems meaningless to such an extent that sometimes it's just a waste of time and money.Second,for most people,they have never been to the most part of their own country.Thus when they talk about their own country with the foreigners,they may fail to describe many places of interesting in their native country,while the foreigners are less interested in their experience in the foreign country,which shows that traveling abroad can by no means escape from the blame for a contaminated atmosphere of today's society,and it's high time that measures should be taken.So,people should spend more time visiting some native places which are regarded as the precious treasure,and they will have more topics with the foreigners,which is helpful to their future.All in all,I claim that people should pay more attention to the traveling in their own country,because it's good for them to have a better understanding of their own country and they will have more topics with others.Only in this way can they live in a better life.
第二篇:出國旅游常用英語
出國旅游常用英語大全入境英語】
May I see your passport, please?
麻煩請給我你的護照。
Where are you staying?
將在那兒住宿?
Here is my passport / Here it is.這是我的護照。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.我將住在波士頓飯店。
What's the purpose of your visit?
旅行的目的為何?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
是否有臺灣回程機票?
Sightseeing(Businese).觀光(公務)。
Yes, here it is.有的,這就是回程機票。
How long will you be staying in the United States?預計在美國停留多久?
I plan to stay for about 10 days.預計停留約10天。
How much money do you have with you?
你隨身攜帶多少現金?
I have 800 dollars.大約800元。
Good.Have a nice day.祝你玩得愉快。
I'm just passing through.我只是過境而已。
Thank you.謝謝。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.今晚即動身前往日內瓦。
【行李遺失】Where can I get my baggage?
我在何處可取得行李?
It's a small ovemight bag.It's light brown.它是一個茶色小旅行袋。
I can'find my baggage.我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.我們正在調查,請稍等一下。
Here is my claim tag.這是我的行李票。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.Would you come with me to the office?
我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。請和我到辦公室。Could you please check it urgently?
是否可麻煩緊急查詢?
How soon will I find out?
多快可找到?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你總共遺失了幾件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。
Can you describe your baggage?
請描述你的行李。
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助我?
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.它是一個中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.我想要購買過夜所需的用品。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.It's dark blue.它是一個上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑藍色行李箱。
【海關申報】Your passport and declaration card, please.請出示護照和申報單。
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.這是我要帶去臺灣的當地紀念品。
Do you have anything to declare?
是否有任何東西需要申報?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有攜帶任何酒類或香煙嗎?
No, I don't.沒有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。
Please open this bag.請打開這個袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.這個相機是我私人使用的。
What are these?
這些東西是做何用?
You'll have to pay duty on this.你必須為這項物品繳付稅金。
These are for my personal use.這些是我私人使用的東西。
Do you have any other baggage?
你還有其它行李嗎?
These are gifts for my friends.這些是給朋友的禮物。
O.K.Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.好了!請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。
【機場旅游信息】Where is the tourist information?
旅游咨詢中心在那里?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是否可建議一間較為廉價的旅館?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
是否有機場巴士可到市區?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是否有每晚花費在50美元以下的飯店?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
巴士站牌(出租車招呼站)在那里?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
是否可建議一家位于市中心的旅館?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我在何處可搭乘希爾頓飯店的接泊巴士?
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station(beach).我想要住在靠近車站(海灘)的飯店。
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到達希爾頓飯店?
How much is it per night?
每晚費用為多少?
Do you have a hotel list?
這兒有飯店目錄嗎?
Does it include tax and service charge?
費用是否包含稅與服務費?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅館的目錄?
Is breakast included?
早餐是否已包含于費用內?
May I have a city map?
是否可給我一份城市地圖?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
若停留數日是否有任何折扣?
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
我是否可在此預訂飯店(租車)?
I'd like to stay for two nights.我想要停留兩晚。
【機位預約、確認】Hello.This is United Airlines.聯合航空,您好。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.我想要再確認班機。
What's your name and flight number?
請說您的大名與班機號碼?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.我的名字是杰瑞?陳,班機號碼是飛往洛杉 機的聯合航空003班機。
When is it?June 10th.行程是那一天?6月10日。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。
I can't find your name.Really?
我找不到您的大名。真的?
May I have your name again?
請再告訴我一次您的大名?
I still can't find your name on the reservation list.我仍然無法在訂位名單中找到您的 名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight.No problem.別擔心,這班班機仍有空位提供新的訂位者。
One economy class seat, is that right?
一個經濟艙座位,對嗎?
Now you have been booked.沒問題,您已完成訂位。
Thanks a lot.What time do you start check-in?
謝謝。你們何時開始辦理登機?
Two hours before departure time.起飛前2小時。
You must check-in at least one hour before.你必須在至少1小時前辦理登機。
Then, please give me a new reservation.那么,請幫我重新訂位。
Sorry, this flight is full.抱歉,這班飛機已客滿。
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
若是我在此等候,有機位的機率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
下一班飛往洛杉機的班機何時起飛?
The day after tomorrow, Friday.后天,星期五。
That will be fine.What's the flight number and departure time? 太好了。請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時間?
What is the fare?
費用多少?
第三篇:出國旅游常用英語下載學習
出國旅游需要的短句
出國旅游常用英語短句
I want to change some U.S.dollars.我要換一些美元。
You may pass.你可以通行了。
What do you have in this bag?
在這個袋內,有什么東西。
You can't take that __ as carry-on luggage.你隨身行李不可以帶那個 _____。
To some people, operas are not easy to understand.對有些人而言,歌劇并不容易了解。
New York is famous for skyscrapers.紐約以摩天大樓而聞名。
Please call this number if you are in an emergency.當你遇到緊急事件,請撥這支電話。
Subway system can take you to anywhere you want to go in this city.地下鐵可以帶你到這城市中任何你想去的地方。
第四篇:出國旅游常用英語
出國旅游英語總括
問候,感謝,交際,詢問 搭乘飛機用語 航班中轉用語 入境檢查對話 入關檢查用語 機場取行李用語 入關檢查用語 兌換外幣用語游客問訊用語 澳洲式英文 搭乘交通工具用語 酒店用語 餐館用語 觀光用語 購物用語 緊急情況用語
問候、感謝、交際、詢問
Good morning 早晨好!
Hello 你好!
Good evening 晚上好!
Good bye 再見!
See you later 再見!I don't know 我不知道 I can't speak English 我不懂英文 Yes , Please 請 Excuse me 勞駕 I am sorry 對不起
Could you do me a Good night 晚安!能夠幫我忙嗎? favor?
Take care 保重!Please say it again 請再說一次 How are you? 你好嗎? Anyway 總之
Fine.Thank you 謝謝你,我很好!Of course 當然
Have a nice trip 祝你旅途平安!By the way 順便提一下 my name is-----我叫-------if 如果,假設 May I have you name? 請問你貴姓? Besides 另外,況且 Nice to see you 很高興認識你。Actually 實際上
能在這里吸煙Thank you very much 謝謝!May I smoke here? 嗎?
Thank you for your 能夠使用電話謝謝你的幫助。May I use this phone? help 嗎?
能夠坐在這里You are welcome 不用謝。May I sit here? 嗎?
That's right 你說的對 May I ask something? 我想問點事情
Is there a police 附近有警察局Yes, I think so 我也這樣認。station here? 嗎?
Where is the toilet 廁所在哪里? What time is it now? 現在幾點了?
你是從哪里來Where are you from? I am tired 我很累 的?
Whom should I ask to? 我應該問誰? As soon as possible近快---
這是做什么What is this for? Please help me 請幫助我 的?
It is important 這非常重要 I feel sick 我感覺不舒服
I'm in a hurry
我時間很急 I'm lost 我迷路了
搭乘飛機用語
Where is my seat?
Where should I put this? 我的座位在哪里? Seat number 座位號碼 手提行李放在哪Airline ticket 飛機票 里?
Could you change my 請換一換我的座位 boarding pass 登機牌 seat,please?
May I have 請給我來杯茶 emergency exit 緊急出口 tea/coffee/juice/water?
Beer, please 請給我來杯啤酒 life jacket 救生衣 Will this flight get there on 這張表航班正點到達嗎? This form? time? 格? Aisle(window)seat 靠走廊(窗戶)位 take-off 起飛 Could you tell me how to fill 請告訴我如何填寫 Landing 著陸 in
返回
航班中轉用語
How long will we stop here? 我們在這里停留多久? Are there any duty-free shops in the 在侯機室有免稅店嗎? waiting room?
I'm in transit to Melbourne 我是換機去墨爾本
How can I get to the connecting flight 我如何找到中國航空公司辦理轉counter of China airline? 機柜臺?
Where is boarding gate for China airline 國航CA173登機口在哪里? CA173?
Where can I check in? 在哪里辦理登機手續? What is the gate number? 在幾號登機口登機? 入境檢查對話
問: May I see your passport, please ?請出示你的護照
答: here is my passport.這是我的護照
問: What's the purpose of your visit ?你到澳洲的目的? 答: Sightseeing(business, study)觀光(商務,留學)
How long will you be staying in 問: 你計劃在澳洲逗留多久? Australia ?
答: 10 days 10天
問: where are you staying ? 你住在哪里?
答: I'll stay at Hyatt hotel ?我住在凱悅酒店
問: Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan ? 你有回臺灣的返程機票嗎? 答: Yes, here it is.有,在這里
問: How much money do you have with you ? 你隨身帶了多少錢?
答: I have 2000 U.S dollars 2000美元
問: Have a nice stay 祝你在澳洲旅行愉快!答: Thank you.謝謝!
I'm sorry.I don't understand English 對不起,我不懂英文。Does anyone here speak Chinese? 有懂中文的工作人員嗎?
入關常用詞
Immigration 入境檢查
Passport control 護照檢查
Outgoing passenger card 入境登記卡
Ongoing passenger card 出境登記卡
Customs declaration card 海關申報單
Currency declaration 現金申報單
A gift for my friend 送給朋友的禮物
Chinese medicine 中藥
Prohibited articles 違禁品
duty-free items 免稅品 Quarantine 檢疫 Residents 本國居民 Non-residents 外國居民 Visa 簽證 Destination 目的地 Valid(invalid)有效(無效)Cash 現金 Yellow card 健康卡
第五篇:出國旅游常用英語——酒店
漢普森旅游酒店常用英語
酒店常用語
Can I reserve a hotel room here? I’d like to reserve a hotel room for tonight.Do you have a hotel guide?
我能預訂一個房間嗎? 我想今天晚上預訂一個房間。你有酒店指南嗎?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too
你能推薦一個經濟點的酒店嗎?
expensive? Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a
這有一個低于每晚50圓的酒店嗎?
night?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city centre? 你能推薦一個在市中心的酒點嗎? I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station.I’d like a room with bath How much is the room charge? How much is a single room with a bath? I’d like a room with a shower.I’d like a twin room I’ll take that room I’d like to stay for 2 nights.How much is it per night? Does it include tax and service charge? Is breakfast included? Do you need a deposit? Is there a discount for staying several days? Can you recommend another hotel? Do you know any cheaper hotels? Where is the hotel? How can I get there? How long does it take on foot? Is there a youth hotel here? Can I have a youth hotel list? I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.Check in, please I made a reservation in Tokyo My name is ABC Here is my confirmation slip.I’d like a quiet room.I’d like a room on the upper level.I’d like a room with a nice view(a balcony)Is there a TV set? Is hot water available any time? May I see the room? Do you have any bigger(better/cheaper)?
我想住在火車站附近的酒店。我想要一間有浴室的房間。這間房間收費多少? 帶浴室的單人間收費多少? 我想要一個可以沖涼的房間。我想要一個雙人間 我想要那間房 我要住兩晚 每晚多少錢? 這包括稅和服務費嗎? 包括早餐嗎? 需要押金嗎? 多住幾天有折扣嗎? 你能推薦另一間酒店嗎? 你知道有便宜點的酒店嗎? 這個酒店在哪里? 我怎么到那里? 步行需要多長時間? 這有青年旅社嗎?
能給我一張青年旅社的清單嗎? 我會晚到,但請保留我的預訂。登記
我在東京做了預訂 我是ABC 這是我的確認信 我想要一個安靜的房間 我想住在上層的房間 我想要一個有陽臺的房間 這個有電視嗎? 全天提供熱水嗎? 我可以看看房間嗎?
你有間更大的(更好的,更便宜的)嗎? Could you give me a larger room? I’ll take this room.Would you fill in this registration form? I’ll stay three nights
Do you accept credit card(traveler’s check)? Can I get a room for tonight? Do you have a shared bath(shower)? May I have the key, please? Would you have my baggage sent up? Can you keep my valuables? Where is dining room? Is there also a cafeteria? What time does the dining room open? What time can I have breakfast? Can I have breakfast in my room? Is there a beauty salon(barbershop)Does someone here speak Chinese? Could you keep this baggage until 4 o’clock? May I have my baggage back? Can I have a card with the hotel address? Can I get a ticket for the sightseeing bus here? Where is the nearest subway station? Can you find me a baby-sitter?
你能給我間大房嗎? 我想要這間房
你能填一下這個注冊表嗎? 我要住3個晚上
你們接受信用卡(旅行支票)嗎? 我想要今天晚上的房間 你們有公用浴室嗎? 能給我鑰匙嗎? 你們收到我的行李了嗎? 你能幫我保管貴重物品嗎? 餐廳在哪里? 這里有自助餐廳嗎? 餐廳幾點開門? 早餐幾點開放? 我可以在房間吃早餐嗎? 這里有美容院(理發店嗎)? 這里有人說中文嗎?
4點之前你能保管我的行李嗎? 我可以取走我的行李嗎? 能給我一張有酒店地址的名片嗎? 能給我張觀光巴士的票嗎? 最近的地鐵站在哪里? 能給我個嬰兒座椅嗎? How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi? 從這里乘出租車到飛機場需要多長時間? Could you make reservations for a restaurant
你能幫我預訂個餐館(觀光/音樂會)?
(tour/musical)for me? Cab I use a typewriter? Do you have facsimile(photocopier)? What time do you close the front door? I’ll be back late tonight
Are there any letters(massages)for me? Please send this letter by air(sea)mail.I’d like to send this parcel to China.Could you pack it for me? Can I have a box for packing? Could you page Mr.Ford here? He must be somewhere in the hotel Just a minute, please.Come in Please bring me a pot of coffee.This is room 316.I’d like a blanket, please I’d like a wake-up call, please.我可以用打字機嗎? 你有傳真(復印機)嗎? 你們幾點關前門? 我今晚會晚回來
這有給我的信(口信)嗎? 請空運(水運)這個郵件 我想將這個包裹寄回中國 你能幫我做下包裝嗎? 能給我個盒子作包裝嗎? 你在這能寫上FORD先生嗎? 他一定是在酒店的某個地方 請等一下 進來
請給我一壺咖啡
這是316房,請給我一張毛毯。請給我一個起床提醒 What time? 7 o’clock tomorrow morning Your room number, please Do you have room service? I’d like a pot of boiled water
Please bring me some ice cubes and water Hoe long does it take? As soon as possible, please.幾點? 明早7點 你的房間號碼 你有房間服務嗎? 我想要壺開水 請給我一些冰塊和水 需要多長時間? 越快越好
I’d like shampoo(hair conditioner/a drier/a bath
我想要洗發液(護發素/吹風機/浴巾/火材)
towel/a match)I’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow What would you like to have for breakfast?
我想訂明早的早餐 你早餐想要點什么?
I’d like orange juice, two eggs, over easy, with 我想要橙汁,兩個雞蛋,兩面煎,和火腿,ham and French fries, and Coffee, please 法國菜和咖啡 About what time shall we bring it?
大約幾點我給你送去?
My breakfast still hasn’t arrived.Please bring it
我的早餐還沒有到。請立刻送來
right away Good morning.Here’s a menu, sir
早上好,這是菜單,先生
I’d like some rolls, scrambled eggs, hashed
我想要一些卷,攪過的雞蛋,土豆泥和茶
potatoes and tea, please.Would you like some bacon or ham with your
你想要一些煎肉或火腿加在雞蛋上嗎?
eggs? Bacon, please.No.with cream, please.Would you like your tea, now? Yes, please.煎肉,謝謝 不,加奶油,謝謝 你現在就要你的茶嗎? 是的 Would you like some lemon slices with your tea? 你想要些檸檬塊在茶中嗎?