第一篇:祝詞-中英文
恭喜發財!
Live long and proper!多福多壽!
May many fortunes find their way to you!祝財運亨通!
I want to wish you longevity and health!愿你健康長壽!
Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.請多保重!
Wishing you many future successes.祝你今后獲得更大成就。
On this special day I send you New Year's greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be together.在這特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我們能相聚在一起。
I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future.祝新年快樂,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似錦。
May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love!愿新年帶給你和你所愛的人許多美好的事物和無盡的祝福!
Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year.祝你在新的一年里身體健康,多福多壽。
Good luck, good health, hood cheer.I wish you a happy New Year.祝好運、健康、佳肴伴你度過一個快樂新年。
With best wishes for a happy New Year!祝新年快樂,并致以良好的祝福。
I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.謹祝新年快樂幸福,大吉大利。
With the compliments of the season.祝賀佳節。
May the season's joy fill you all the year round.愿節日的愉快伴你一生。
Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year.祝福您,新年快樂。
Please accept my season's greetings.請接受我節日的祝賀。
To wish you joy at this holy season.Wishing every happiness will always be with you.恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和歡樂與你同在。
Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.恭祝健康、幸運,新年快樂。
May the joy and happiness around you today and always.愿快樂幸福永伴你左右。
Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year.I hope you will continue to enjoy good health.請接受我誠摯的新年祝福,順祝身體健康。
Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.恭賀新禧,祝身體健康、事業發達。Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year.恭賀新禧,萬事如意。
With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year.致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快樂幸福。
Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year.請接受我們對你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你們新年快樂。
May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace.愿新年為你帶來快樂,友愛和寧靜。
Wishing you happiness during the holidays and throughout the New Year.祝節日快樂,新年幸福。
A happy New Year to you.恭賀新年。
Season's greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy New Year!獻上節日的問候與祝福,愿你擁有一個充滿生機和歡樂的新年。
I give you endless brand-new good wishes.Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship.給你我無盡的新的祝福,讓它們成為我們永恒友誼的新的紀念。
Good luck and great success in the coming New Year.祝來年好運,并取得更大的成就。
On the occasion of the New Year, may my wife and I extend to you and yours our warmest greetings, wishing you a happy New Year, your career greater success and your family happiness.在此新年之際,我同夫人向你及你的家人致以節日的問候,并祝你們新年快樂、事業有成、家庭幸福。
May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card.I sincerely wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success.
第二篇:禮儀祝詞(中英文)
紀念in commemoration of;to commemorate;to observe
慶祝in celebration of;to celebrate;to observe
司儀 MC(Master of Ceremony)
簽字儀式 signing ceremony
致歡迎詞 to give /deliver a welcoming speech/address;Speech of welcome
告別辭farewell speech/address;Valediction(an act of saying goodbye, esp.on very important or formal occasions)
出席宴會的貴賓有 it is my pleasure to introduce / I have the honor to introduce / I would like to introduce the honored guests attending the banquet …
女士們、先生們、朋友們:Dear friends, ladies and gentlemen
各位領導,貴賓們,女士們、先生們,同志們、朋友們:
Honorable leaders, distinguished guests, dear comrades and friends, ladies and gentlemen,閣下 Your/His/Her Excellency
殿下 Your/His/Her Royal Highness
皇帝陛下 Your/His/Her Imperial Majesty
尊敬的首相……親王殿下
Respected Mr.Prime Minister, your Highness Prince …
敬愛的……閣下Your Excellency Respected and Dear …
尊敬的閣下Your Excellency Respected …
……總理閣下及夫人Mr.Prime Minister and Mrs.…
……國王和王后殿下 Their Majesties King …and the Queen
值此……之際on the occasion of …
我代表中國政府和人民,并以我個人的名義,向貴國人民致以親切的問候和良好的祝愿I would like/wish to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people and in my own name, our cordial greetings and best wishes to your people.中國有句古話說:有朋自遠方來不亦樂乎?
There is an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure /joy to have fiends coming from afar?”/
As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
我非常愉快地……It is with great pleasure that I …;
I have the great pleasure to …
我為能……而深感愉快It gives me great pleasure to …
我很榮幸地代表中國政府和人民向……代表團表示熱烈的歡迎
I have the honor to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people, our warm welcome to the … delegation.請允許我向遠道而來的貴賓們表示熱烈的歡迎和親切的問候
Allow me to express our warm welcome and gracious greetings to our distinguished guests from afar
我們為能接待……而深感驕傲和榮幸 We are very proud and honored to receive …(such a group of distinguished political leaders)
對我本人來說這是一個非常愉快和令人難忘的機會This is also a very happy and memorable occasion for me personally.這使我有極好的機會來拜訪老朋友,結識新朋友It provides me with an excellent opportunity to meet old friends and make new ones.今天我們能夠在北京接待以……為首的……感到格外的愉快和高興
Today we are especially pleased and happy to receive in Beijing …led by … 今天晚上,我能夠參加……為……舉行的宴會感到十分高興和榮幸
I’m very happy and honored this evening to attend this banquet given by … in honor of …
今天,我們懷著極為興奮的心情,在這里集會,歡迎……
We assemble/are gathered here today with great elation to welcome …
今天晚上,我們在這里設宴歡迎應……邀請前來我國訪問的……閣下和……的其他貴賓,感到十分榮幸和快慰。
We are very much honored and pleased to give a banquet this evening in honor if His Excellency …and the other distinguished guests from … who have come to visit China at the invitation of …
請允許我邀請各位與我一起舉杯,為我們兩國的友誼和合作干杯!
May I ask you to join me a toast to the friendship and cooperation between our two countries.為……的健康干杯 to the health of …
我愿借此機會感謝……的熱情好客和周到安排I’d like to take this opportunity to thank … for the warm hospitality and thoughtful arrangements.
第三篇:中英文新年賀詞、祝詞(祝)
中英文新年賀詞、祝詞(祝)
恭喜發財!
Livelongandproper!多福多壽!
Maymanyfortunesfindtheirwaytoyou!祝財運亨通!
Iwanttowishyoulongevityandhealth!愿你健康長壽!
Takegoodcareofyourselfintheyearahead.請
多保重!
Wishingyoumanyfuturesuccees.祝你今后獲得更大成就。
OnthisecialdayIsendyouNewYear’sgreetingsandhopethatsomedaysoonweshallbetogether.在這特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我們能相聚在一起。Iwouldliketowishyouajoyousnewyearandexpremyhopeforyourhaineandgoodfuture.祝新年快樂,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似錦。
MaytheNewYearbringmanygoodthingsandrichbleingstoyouandallthoseyoulove!愿新年帶給你和你所愛的人許多美好的事物和無盡的祝福!
Richbleingsforhealthandlongevityismyecialwishforyouinthecomingyear.祝你在新的一年里身體健康,多福多壽。
Goodluck,goodhealth, 祝好運、健康、佳肴伴你度過一個快樂新年。
WithbestwishesforahayNewYear!祝新年快樂,并致以良好的祝福。IhopeyouhaveamosthayandproerousNewYear.謹祝新年快樂幸福,大吉大利。
Withthecomplimentsoftheseason.祝賀佳節。
Maytheseason’sjoyfillyoualltheyearround.愿節日的愉快伴你一生。
Season’sgreetingsandbestwishesfortheNewYear.祝福您,新年快樂。
Pleaseacceptmyseason’sgreetings.請接受我節日的祝賀。恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和歡樂與你同在。Goodhealth,goodluckandmuchhainethroughouttheyear.恭祝健康、幸運,新年快樂。
Maythejoyandhainearoundyoutodayandalways.愿快樂幸福永伴你左右。請接受我誠摯的新年祝福,順祝身體健康。
Allowmetocongratulateyouonthearrivalo
ftheNewYearandtoextendtoyouallmybestwishesforyourperfecthealthandlastingproerity.恭賀新禧,祝身體健康、事業發達。BestwishesfortheholidaysandhainethroughouttheNewYear.恭賀新禧,萬事如意。
WithverybestwishesforyourhaineintheNewYear.致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快樂幸福。
PleaseacceptourwishesforyouandyoursforahayNewYear.請接受我們對你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你們新年快樂。
MaythecomingNewYearbringyoujoy,loveandpeace.愿新年為你帶來快樂,友愛和寧靜。WishingyouhaineduringtheholidaysandthroughouttheNewYear.祝節日快樂,新年幸福。AhayNewYeartoyou.恭賀新年。
Season’sgreetingsandsincerewishesforabrightandhayNewYear!獻上節日的問候與祝福,愿你擁有一個充滿12全文查看
第四篇:中英文新年賀詞、祝詞(祝):
中英文新年賀詞、祝詞(祝):
Best wishes for the year to come!
恭賀新禧!
Good luck in the year ahead!
祝吉星高照!
May you come into a good fortune!
恭喜發財!
Live long and proper!
多福多壽!
May many fortunes find their way to you!
祝財運亨通!
I want to wish you longevity and health!
愿你健康長壽!
Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.請多保重!
Wishing you many future successes.祝你今后獲得更大成就。
On this special day I send you New Year's greetings and hope that
some day soon we shall be together.在這特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我們能相聚在一起。
I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for
your happiness and good future.祝新年快樂,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似錦。
May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you
and all those you love!
愿新年帶給你和你所愛的人許多美好的事物和無盡的祝福!
Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you
in the coming year.祝你在新的一年里身體健康,多福多壽。
 
;Good luck, good health, hood cheer.I wish you a happy New Year.祝好運、健康、佳肴伴你度過一個快樂新年。With best wishes for a happy New Year!
祝新年快樂,并致以良好的祝福。
I hope you
have a most happy and prosperous New Year.謹祝新年快樂幸福,大吉大利。
With the compliments of the season.祝賀佳節。
May the season's joy fill you all the year round.愿節日的愉快伴你一生。
Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year.祝福您,新年快樂。
please accept my season's greetings.請接受我節日的祝賀。
To wish you joy at this holy season.Wishing every happiness will
always be with you.恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和歡樂與你同在。
Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year.恭祝健康、幸運,新年快樂。
May the joy and happiness around you today and always.愿快樂幸福永伴你左右。
please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year.I hope you will
continue to enjoy good health.請接受我誠摯的新年祝福,順祝身體健康。
Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to
extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting
prosperity.恭賀新禧,祝身體健康、事業發達。
Best wishes for the holidays and happiness thr
oughout the New Year.恭賀新禧,萬事如意。With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year.致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快樂幸福。
please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year.請接受我們對你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你們新年快樂。
May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace.愿新年為你帶來快樂,友愛和寧靜。
Wishing you happiness during the holidays and throughout the
New
Year.祝節日快樂,新年幸福。
A happy New Year to you.恭賀新年。
Season's greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy New Year!
獻上節日的問候與祝福,愿你擁有一個充滿生機和歡樂的新年。
I give you endless brand-new good wishes.please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship.給你我無盡的新的祝福,讓它們成為我們永恒友誼的新的紀念。
Good luck and great success in the coming New Year.祝來年好運,并取得更大的成就。
On the occasion of the New Year, may my wife and I extend to you and yours our warmest greetings, wishing you a happy New Year, your career greater success and your family happiness.在此新年之際,我同夫人向你及你的家人致以節日的問候,并祝你們新年快樂、事業有成、家庭幸福。
May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card.I sincerely wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success.
第五篇:胡錦濤新年祝詞中英文對照
胡錦濤主席2012年新年賀詞(中英對照)
共同促進世界和平與發展
Jointly Improve World Peace and Development 胡錦濤
中華人民共和國主席 Hu Jintao President of People’s Republic of China
女生們,先生們,同志們,朋友們:
Ladies and gentlemen, comrades and friends, 2012年的新年鐘聲即將敲響。在這辭舊迎新的美好時刻,我很高興通過中國國際廣播電臺、中央人民廣播電臺和中央電視臺,向全國各族人民,向香港特別行政區同胞和澳門特別行政區同胞,向臺灣同胞和海外僑胞,向世界各國的朋友們,致以新年的祝福!
The bell for the year 2012 is about to ring.At this beautiful moment of bidding farewell to the old and ushering in the new, via China Radio International, China National Radio and China Central Television, I am delighted to extend the New Year greetings to Chinese of all ethnic groups, to compatriots in Hong Kong and Macao Special Administrative Regions and in Taiwan, to overseas Chinese and to friends all over the world!2011年是中國“十二五”時期開局之年。面對復雜多變的國際形勢和艱巨繁重的國內改革發展穩定任務,中國人民同心協力、銳意進取,繼續推進改革開放和社 會主義現代化建設,經濟保持平穩較快發展,全面建設小康社會取得新進展。中國加強同各國的交流合作,積極參與促進世界經濟增長和金融穩定、完善全球經濟治理、解決國際和地區熱點問題等國際合作,為促進人類和平與發展作出了新的貢獻。
2011 saw the start of the 12th five-year plan for China’s national development.Facing complex international situation and arduous tasks in continuing domestic reforms, development and stability, Chinese people have united in their undertakings.We have continued to promote reform and opening-up as well as the socialist modernization drive.We have maintained a stable and relatively fast economic growth.New progress has also been made in building a well-off society in an all-round way.China has strengthened friendly exchanges and pragmatic cooperation with the rest of the world, and actively participated in the efforts made by the international community in promoting world economic growth and financial stability, improving economic management and resolving international and regional hot issues.Therefore it has made further contributions to world peace and development.在新的一年里,我們將高舉中國特色社會主義偉大旗幟,以鄧小平理論和“三個代表”重要思想為指導,深入貫徹落實科學發展觀,繼續處理好保持經濟平穩較快發展、調整經濟結構、管理通脹預期的關系,加快推進經濟發展方式轉變和經濟結構調整,著力保障和改善民生,努力鞏固經濟社會發展良好勢頭。我們將堅持“一國兩制”、“港人治港”、“澳人治澳”、高度自治的方針,同廣大香港同胞、澳門同胞攜手努力,保持香港、澳門長期繁榮穩定。我們將堅持“和平統一、一國兩制”的方針,繼續推動兩岸關系和平發展,維護中華民族根本利益,增進兩岸同胞共同利益。
In the new year, we will unswervingly adhere to the road of socialism with Chinese characteristics, follow the guidelines of Deng Xiaoping Theory and the important thought of Three Represents, and further carry out the Scientific Outlook on Development.We will continue to properly deal with the relationship among maintaining a stable and relatively fast economic growth, adjusting economic structure and managing inflation expectations.We will accelerate the change of economic development mode and structural adjustment, focus on ensuring and improving people’s livelihood and work hard to consolidate the healthy momentum of economic and social development.We will uphold the principles of “one country, two systems”, “Hong Kong people governing Hong Kong” and “Macao people governing Macao” with a high degree of autonomy.We will work together with our compatriots in Hong Kong and Macao to maintain long-term prosperity and stability in the two Special Administrative Regions.We will adhere to the principles of “peaceful reunification and one country, two systems,” continue to promote the peaceful development of cross-Straits relations, maintain the essential interests of the Chinese nation and enhance the common interests of compatriots on both sides of the Taiwan Straits.和平、發展、合作是時代的呼喚,是各國人民共同利益之所在。當前,世界多極化、經濟全球化深入發展,各國相互依存日益加深,但世界經濟復蘇的不穩定性不確 定性上升,國際和地區熱點此起彼伏,世界和平與發展面臨新的機遇和挑戰。中國將繼續恪守維護世界和平、促進共同發展的外交政策宗旨,堅持獨立自主的和平外 交政策,始終不渝走和平發展道路,始終不渝奉行互利共贏的開放戰略,在和平共處五項原則的基礎上發展同各國的友好交往和互利合作,積極參與應對全球性問題 的國際合作。Peace, development and cooperation are the calls of the time and serve the common interests of people of all countries.At present, the world is moving further towards political multi-polarity and economic globalization while countries are depending more and more on each other.However, the recovery of the world economy is facing growing instability and uncertainty.International and regional hot issues have cropped up one after another.World peace and development are facing new opportunities and challenges.China will continue to follow its diplomatic mission of maintaining world peace and promoting common development, adhere to its independent foreign policy, take the road of peaceful development and implement a strategy of opening up for mutual benefit and win-win situations.It will develop friendly exchanges and mutually beneficial cooperation with all countries, on the basis of the Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence, and actively participate in efforts of the international community in dealing with global issues.我相信,只要各國人民戮力同心、同舟共濟,我們一定能夠戰勝前進道路上的各種困難和風險,在推動建設持久和平、共同繁榮的和諧世界的征程上不斷邁出新的步伐。I believe, as long as people of all countries work together, we will surely overcome all kinds of difficulties and risks and continually make new achievements in building a world with lasting peace, common prosperity and harmony.最后,我從北京祝大家在新的一年里幸福安康!
Finally, from here in Beijing, I wish you all happiness, peace and good health in the New Year!