第一篇:英語口語:每日口語第115期 Can I take your order
英語口語:每日口語第115期 Can I take your order
Can I take your order?
您要點菜嗎
One day, with two friends in a splendent restaurant, i read the menu for several minutes, i felt so depressed, there were no my favorite foods, and my two friends too, what should we eat? More than ten minutes passed, the waiter who had stood for several minutes said impatiently:“can i take your order now?”
原文來自 必克英語
第二篇:英語口語:每日口語第49期 You need a vacation
英語口語:每日口語第49期 You need a vacation
You need a vacation.你需要休假。
My friend is an engineer who works for Boeing, an American Company.He had been working very hard for a long time.I said, “You need a vacation.”I hoped that he would take a break from work and have a nice vacation.I am so glad when he told me that he and his family had just returned from a short vacation trip to Honolulu, on the Hawaii Islands.They stayed at a five-star hotel at the world-famous Waikiki Beach and did a lot of sightseeing.But he continued in his email, “I am trying to catch up with my work
today.”He is a sedulous person, of course, a great wisdom.He feels fortunate that have a good job working for a great company.原文來自 必克英語
第三篇:每日英語口語,每日脫口而出!
每日英語口語,每日脫口而出
凱撒國際英語的小編來啦!今天為大家誠獻每日英語口語,希望小伙伴們能夠勤操練,把這些英語口語脫口而出!
Nocomment!無可奉告
Letnaturetakeitscoure.順其自然
Ihaveastrongdisrespectonyou.我強烈鄙視你
So much the worse.更加不妙
敬請關注凱撒國際英語,每日英語口語伴您每日進步
第四篇:英語口語每日5句
That’s what counts.那才是重要的。
That makes me feel a little better.那使我感覺稍微好些。Look at the bright side.看看光明的一面。That’s understandable.那可以理解。Don’t let it get you down.別為此氣餒。Things will get better.事情會好轉的。Don’t give up.別放棄。
We all have bad days sometimes.我們都會有不順利的時候。
I know how you feel.我知道你的感受。I’m here for you.有什么要幫忙的,我就在你身邊。
1.Your satisfaction is guaranteed.包你滿意
2.You should take advantage of it.你應該好好利用這個機會。
3.My mind is made up.我心意已決。
4.I have been an admirer of yours for many years.我多年來都是你的愛慕者。
5.If you need any help, just call.需要任何協助,盡管打電話來。2.1.Let's get together sometime.有時間我們聚一下吧。
2.Let's call it a day.我們今天就到這兒吧。
3.It will do you good.這會對你有好處。
4.I'm working on it.我正在努力。
5.Are you doing anything this afternoon?你今天下午有安排嗎? 1.I'll check for you? 我為你查一下 2.I'm afraid I won't be free then.恐怕我那會兒沒空
3.You're going the wrong way.你走錯方面了
4.I often work out.我經常參加體育鍛煉
5.Please bring your own bottle.請自帶酒水
1.How time flies!時間過得真快!2.It's a piece of cake.小事一樁。3.Never give up!
永不放棄!4.Let me alone!不要煩我。5.Be yourself.what's on your mind?你在想什么? first come first served 先到先得 any day will do 哪一天都行 be it so就這樣吧
better luck next time.一次會更好
you are pulling my leg 你在開我玩笑吧 you set me up 你出賣我
that's the idea 正是這個意思 that's all i need
我只需要這些
surprised to see you 看到你真是驚喜 speaking of the devil 說曹操,曹操到
enouh is enough
夠了夠了!
don't push me
別逼我!
you piss me off 你氣死我了!
1.Could you give me your phone number? 能給我你的電話號碼嗎?
2.You've been very helpful.你幫了我大忙了。
3.Thanks for coming all the way over here.謝謝你不遠萬里專程跑一趟。
4.I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉,讓您久等了。
5.Let's call in sick.我們打電話請個病假吧!
1.How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么拼法?
2.It's not your fault.這不是你的錯。
3.I don't want to put you out.我不想給您添麻煩。
4.It'll work out.總會有辦法的。
(*work out 表示“進展順利”、“解決”)
5.Go for it!勇敢點兒。
1.You can count on me.你可以指望我。
2.You never know.世事難料。
3.When will it be ready? 什么時候能準備好?
4.Who is in charge here? 這里誰負責?
5.Where can I check in? 在那兒辦理登記手續?
1.You should take advantage of it.你應該好好利用這個機會。
2.You've got a point there.你說的有道理。
3.You are kidding.你開玩笑吧。
4.You should give it a try.你應該試一試。
5.You get what you pay for.一分錢一分貨。
6.Can you give me some feedback? 你能給我一些建議嗎?
7.Could you take a picture for me? 你能幫我拍照嗎?
8.Enjoy your meal.請慢慢享用吧。
9.Give my best to your family.代我向你們全家問好。
10.I enjoy your company.我喜歡有你做伴。
1.I'll keep my eyes open.我會留意的。
2.I'm just having a look.我只是隨便看看。
3.Is this seat taken? 這位子有人坐嗎?
4.It really comes in handy.有了它真是方便。
5.You shouldn't spend money foolishly.你不該隨便亂花錢。
6.It's a waste of time.這是浪費時間。
7.It's my pleasure.這是我的榮幸。
8.It's time for dinner.該吃晚飯了。
9.Keep the change.不用找了。
10.Let's celebrate!讓我們好好慶祝一下吧!
1.Please leave me alone.請別打擾我。
2.Are you used to the food here? 你習慣吃這兒的飯菜嗎?
3.Would you give me a discount? 能再便宜一些嗎?
4.I'd like to reserve a table for eight.我想訂八個人的餐。
5.I'm sorry.We're all booked up tonight 對不起,今天晚上都訂滿了。
6.You would have a ball.玩個痛快。(ball在這里不是一個球)
7.I want to renew this book 我想續借我的書
8.Please turn off the power.請把電源關掉.9.How are you going to pay? 你要怎么付款?
10.What's going to be covered on the test? 考試的范圍是什么? it's my great pleasure if i'm worth helping you...如果我夠格的話,很樂意幫你哦...1.Thanks for being such a good mom.你真是我的好媽媽。
2.He is a green hand.他是一個新手(綠色給人以新鮮的感覺.所以green hand是新手的意思)
3.Where have you been in china? 你都去過中車的哪些地方?
4.I’m a government employee.我是國家公務員。
5.I’m self-employed.我是個體經營者。
6.Which department do you work for? 你在哪個部門工作?
7.How long have you been doing that job? 這個工作你做了多長時間了?
8.How do you get to work? 你怎么去上班?
9.I’m out of work now.我現在失業了(out of work “失業”)
10.Please feel free to make yourself at home.別客氣,像在自己家一樣。
1.What do you do when you have free time? 業余時間你都干么?
2.What kind of sports do you like? 你喜歡哪種運動?
3.No one knows for sure.誰也不知道確切的情況。
4.Can you wrap it up for me? 你能替我包裝好嗎?
5.It’s now or never.機不可失,時不再來
(直譯“現在不做,將來永遠沒機會了)”
3.1.This is too much.太過分了!
2.How dare you!你好大的膽子!
3.What do you mean? 你什么意思?
4.Why on earth not go? 究竟為什么不走?
5.I am fed up.我受夠了。
1.Just my luck/ That’s all I need!真倒霉!怎么這么倒霉!
2.That wretch/bully/rascal!真卑鄙!太霸道了!簡直混蛋!
3.That’s ridiculous.真是太荒唐了!
4.He dried me up.他真叫我無話可說了。
5.He goes bananas.他瘋了。
1.Forgive me for interrupting you.請原諒我打斷你一下。
2.Forgive my rudeness.請原諒我的魯莽。
3.Sorry to have troubled you so much.很抱歉這么打擾您。
4.I regret I can’t help.我很抱歉,我幫不上忙。
5.I’m sorry for hurting you.我很后悔傷了你的心。
1.How boring it is!真煩啊!
2.I’m very annoyed at it.我對此十分惱火。
3.I don’t find drinking exciting.我覺得喝酒沒什么意思。
4.I dislike it.我不喜歡。
5.My heart isn’t in it.我對此沒興趣。
1.It’s a deal.就這么定了。
2.By all means.當然可以。
3.I’m willing to do so.我愿意這么做。
4.I’ll take it.我接受這項工作。
5.I see no objection.我不反對。
1.My blood is boiling.我氣死了!
2.I’m about to explode.我肺都要氣炸了。
3.You deserve(something)!你活該!
4.You’re out of your mind.你準是瘋了。
5.You’re a jerk.你真是個廢物!
are you by yourself你一個人來嗎? are you serious? 你是當真的嗎 i don't realize 我沒注意到 i don't care 我不在乎
god bless you!上帝保佑你
is this seat taken? 這位置有人坐嗎? it doesn't make sense 這不合常理 it kills my eyes 哇,太好看了 it slipped my mind 我忘了 it's a long story 說來話長
back in a moment 馬上回來 be it so 那就這樣吧
believe it or not信不信由你
better luck next time下次會更好 beg your pardon?對不起!
let's have a rest讓我們歇一會吧 look what you did看你做的好事 mind your way走路小心點
my mouth is watering我要流口水了 let's make up 讓我們講和吧
just around the corner就在附近just as i suspected不出我所料 just my luck!又是我倒霉 just take your time不要急 just in time及時趕到
none of your business!要你管!not a chance行不通 piece of cake易如反掌
pls don's rush me請不要催促我
pls keep me informed.請一定要通知我 Seeing is believing眼見為實
she looks blue today她今天很憂郁 she's really something她真厲害!
she's under the weather 她心情不好 so far ,so good過得去
I can't afford to be lazy.我可沒有時間閑呆著。What a waste!多浪費呀!I'm broke.身無分文。
I've been forgetful lately.最近我總是丟三落四的。Please mop the floor.請拖拖地。
the answer is zero白忙了 tje dice are cast已成定局了 the same as usual一往如昔 the walls have ears隔墻有耳
things have changed情況已發生變化 1.You look great!你看上去很精神
2.How's your business going? 你的生意怎么樣?
3.How's everything going? 一切都好嗎?
4.So far so good 到目前為止還不錯
5.Let's keep in touch 讓我們保持聯系吧
what a coincidence!好巧!
we've been expecting you.我們正等著你呢 we're all for it我們全都贊成
we'll find out shortly我們很快就知道了 we'll discuss it later回頭再說吧
.You look great!你看上去很精神
2.How's your business going? 你的生意怎么樣?
3.How's everything going? 一切都好嗎?
4.So far so good 到目前為止還不錯 what a coincidence!好巧!we've been expecting you.我們正等著你呢 we're all for it我們全都贊成
we'll find out shortly我們很快就知道了 we'll discuss it later回頭再說吧
5.Let's keep in touch 讓我們保持聯系
it's no trouble一點也不麻煩 it's no use沒有用!
it's no joke這可不是開玩笑的事 it's out of stock沒貨了 it's Greek to me我完全不懂 know what i mean?明白我的意思嗎? let it be!隨他去吧 keep at it干下去
let bygones be bygones過去的就讓它過去吧 leave me alone!離我遠點 i'm with you 我支持你
if i were you,.....如果我是你的話....if you don't mind,.....如果你不介意的話....if you say so!既然你這么說 i've got it我懂了
i'm only teasing you我只是跟你鬧著玩的 i'm not that bad我沒那么差吧 i'm not sure yet我還不確定
i'm just passing through我只是路過而已 i'm itching for this我真的很想要
支持樓主,我也每天來5句。希望對大家有用啊!
What’s up?有什么新鮮事嗎?Get out of my face!離遠一點,別煩我!Knock it off!停止!
Drive me nuts把我逼瘋了
Gag me!真令我惡心!
you must be joking你在開玩笑 you never know!天知道
whatever you say隨你便
what's the purpose你有什么目的 what's so funny?什么那么好笑? same as ever一如如常 nothing to it!不會出事的
pls be reasonable!要講道理的呀 right you are對!right this way這邊請
4.Let's leave that for the time being.暫時把這個問題擱一下. Can we meet each other half way? 我們能折衷一下嗎? Jealousy drove her to despair.她由嫉妒轉向失望.
Seeing this picture reminded me of my own childhood.看到這幅畫讓我想起了我的童年時代.
I am still having a few problem,but i getting better.我的英語很糟糕,但是我在努力
Rip-off。敲竹杠
Over my dead body.休想。Holy cow!我的天啊!
Push someone's buttons 把某人給惹火了 Bullshit!鬼話連篇!
don't sit there daydreaming!別閑著做白日夢!don't stand on ceremony!別太拘束了 dont' talk nonsense少說廢話
don't waste ur time別浪費你的時間了 easy come easy go來得容易去得也快
get off my back不要嘲笑我
give him the works給他一點教訓 give me a break饒了我吧 give me a hand幫個忙吧
give me strength實在受不了了 Hang out瞎混
Hang out with...跟某人一起瞎混
Get on my nerves!惹我厭煩;令我神經緊張
Clean up ones act 好好表現;改善行為
Two thumbs up!非常好!
how did u know?你怎么知道的? how do i look我看起來怎么樣? how i've missed u!我好想你哦!how's it going?怎么樣? i appreciate that!我很感激 ur asked for it你自討苦吃 u can't magine!你難以想像
u can't miss it你不可能找不到的 u deserve it你應得的
u can't be serious你不是認真的吧 Make yourself at home!就當在家一樣!
My mouth is watering!我要流口水了!
Never heard of it!沒聽說過!
Nice talking to you!很高興和你聊天!
No doubt about it!勿庸置疑!
No pain no gain!不經一事,不長一智!Go down to business.言歸正傳。
None of my business.不關我事。
It doesn't work.不管用。
I'm not going.我不去了。
does it serve your purpose? 對你有用嗎? The dice is cast!已成定局了!
The same as usual!一如既往!
The walls have ears!隔墻有耳!
There you go again!你又來了!
Time is running out!沒有時間了!It is a long story.一言難盡。
Don't play possum!別裝蒜!
Make it up!不記前嫌!Watch you mouth.注意言辭。
any urgent thing? 有急事嗎? will see to it 我會留意的
i'll show you around我帶你四處逛逛 i'll take this我就要這個吧 i'll get you我會追上你的 i'll do my best我盡力而為 i'm tired of it甚感厭倦 i'm with you我支持你 i've got the blues我很郁悶 if you say so既然你這么說 i've got it我懂了
i'm in a hurry我趕時間 i'll take you home我送你回家 i'll tell you what!我有個點子 i'm down and out!我被窮困潦倒 i'm crazy about you我為你狂 what's your idea?你的意見怎樣? where is it located?那地方位置在哪? whatever you day!隨你便
what've you done?你做了什么?
wouldn't you say so?你說不是這樣嗎? Let me introduce you to Mr.Li, general manager of our company.讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet.很榮幸認識你。
Nice to meet you.I’ve heard a lot about you.很高興認識你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么讀?
How do I address you? 如何稱呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company.這將是本公司的榮幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch.保持聯系。Thank you for coming.謝謝你的光臨。
Don’t mention it.別客氣。
Excuse me for interrupting you.請原諒我打擾你。
I’m sorry to disturb you.對不起打擾你一下。
Excuse me a moment.對不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me.I’ll be right back.對不起,我馬上回來。It's my pleasure!我也只是借花獻佛,方便大家學習!I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判? So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎? We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你們愿意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。That'll put us both in the picture.這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什么了。I can't say for certain off-hand.我還不能馬上說定。Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎? I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。We've got to report back to the head office.我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。Thank you for you cooperation.謝謝你們的合作。We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎? If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。Welcome to our factory.歡迎到我們工廠來。I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。You'll know our products better after this visit.參觀后您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。Then we could look at the production line.然后我們再去看看生產線。These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。
They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
We are running on two shifts.我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
Almost every process is computerized.幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。
We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。
Quality is even more important than quantity.質量比數量更為?38 Quality is even more important than quantity.質量比數量更為重要。
I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。
Do we have to wear the helmets?我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
Is the production line fully automatic?生產線是全自動的嗎?
What kind of quality control do you have?你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?
All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
What's your general impression,may I ask?不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?
I'm impressed by your approach to business.你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也許將來我們可以合作。
We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我們想把生意擴大到中國市場.50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
We would be glad to start business with you.我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽談中請你們多加關照。
We are happy to be of help.我們十分樂意幫助。
I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保證通力合作。
Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。
You may be interested in only some of the items.你也許對某些產品感興趣。
I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
They've met with great favor home and abroad.這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
All these articles are best selling lines.所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
Your desire coincides with ours.我們雙方的愿望都是一致的。
No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你這么有經驗。
Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
At what time can we work out a deal?我們什么時候洽談生意?
I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。
We also hope to expand our business with you.我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
This is our common desire.這是我們的共同愿望。
I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。
I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
Seeing is believing.百聞不如一見。
I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。
First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。
When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一并提出。
Please proceed with your presentation.請開始你的簡報。
Yes, we have been interested in new system.是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。
Has your company done any research in this field?請問貴公司對此范疇做了任何研究嗎?
Yes, we have done a little.But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,并沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。
If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。
By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一個要求嗎?
Would you let me know your fax number?可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?
Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?
Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?
I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。
I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。
Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。
As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。
May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?
If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。
We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。
Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.請了解這一點對我們至關重要。
I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否了解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。
Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.我們的方針是不授與專賣權。
There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事總有例外。
I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這里。
Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?
I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。
Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重復剛剛所說的嗎?
what's cooking?發生了什么事? what do you figure?你有什么想法? what should i do?我應該怎么辦? what's come over you?你怎么了? what's it to you?這跟你有關嗎?
it's her field 這是她的本行 it's high time大好時機 it's nasty真討厭!it's nice真漂亮!it is so是的!
it's not the season搞錯時令了 it's nothing serious不要緊 it's out of stock沒貨了
it's really wondeful真是太好了 it's simply glorious簡直美極了 it's sort of complicated這有點復雜
(一)對“意愿”的表達
一.表示在一定條件下愿意
1.certainly,as long as you can ship the goods before dec.當然可以,只要你能在十二月之前裝貨。
2.certainly,but you must open the l/c on time.當然可以,不過你必須按時開證。
3.certainly,if the conditions turn better.如果情況好轉,那當然可以。
4.i don’t mind,as long as it’s necessary to extend the l/c.只要有必要展證,我不反對。
5.i don’t mind,but the l/c must be opened before dec.我不反對,但是信用證要在十二前開出。
6.i don’t see why not,as long as the price is reasonable.只要價格合理,我看沒什么不可以的。
7.i don’t see why not,but the price should be a little bit lower.我看沒什么不可以的,但價格應該低一些。
8.i’d be happy to ,as long as the quality is satisfactory.我很高興,只要質量讓人滿意。
9.i’ll have it ,provided the price is reasonable.只要價格合理,我就把它買下了。
10.i’m quite prepared to ,if the conditions permit.我愿意這樣做,只要條件允許。
11.of course,but don’t increase the price again.當然可以,不過別再漲價了。
12.yes,as long as the price is reasonable.好的,只要價格合理。
13.yes,but that rather depends on the price level.好的,但是這還要看價格而定。
14.i suppose so,but don’t increase the price.我看可以,但是不要漲價。
15.i suppose so ,if you cooperate with us.如果你能與我們合作,我看可以。
16.no problem,but you must make a good arrangement beforehand.沒問題,但是你事先必須做好安排。
17.why not,if the conditions permit.如果條件允許,沒什么不可以的。
18.yeah,but you should ask the manager for permission.好的,不過你應該征得經理的同意。
19.by all means,provided that you give us a discount.只要您給我們一筆折扣,當然可以。
20.i see no objection whatever,but you should open the l/c at once.我看沒有什么可反對的,不過您應該立即開證。
21.very well,but you’d better remind him once again.很好,不過您最好再提醒他一次。
22.naturally,so long as the users are satisfied with the quality.當然可以,只要用戶對質量滿意。
23.i’m perfectly willing,but let me have a look.我完全愿意,不過得讓我看一看。
二.表示不愿意
1.i didn’t really want to extend the l/c.我其實不想展證。
2.i don’t really fancy doning business with him.我其實并不愿意和他做生意。
3.i have certain reservations about increasing the price.對于漲價一事我有某些保留意見。
4.i wouldn’t be willing.我不會愿意的。
5.i’m not sure we would find ourselves able to ship the goods withi this month.我沒辦法肯定我們能否在本月裝貨。
6.i’m not really willing to buy it at such a high price.我其實不愿意以這么高的價格購買它。
7.i’d be a bit awkward,actually.實際上這有點棘手。
8.i’m afraid i can’t possibly open the l/c this month.恐怕我不能在本月開證。
9.i’d like to be able to,but your price is not reasonable.我倒希望能夠如此,但你們的價格不合理。
10.i wish i could,but i have to ask the manager for permission.我希望我能,但是我得征得經理同意。
11.it’s not that i don’t want to,but that i can’t.不是我不想,而是我不能。
12.i’m not keen on working indoors all day long.我不喜歡整日里在室內工作。
三.拒絕做某事
i’d rather not,actually,i have to meet the customer at the airport.實際上我倒希望不這樣,我得到機場去迎接客戶。
2.i’m sorry,i could’t possibly accept your suggestion.對不起,我不能接受你的建議。
3.can’t really see how i can persuade the customer.我看不出我怎么才能說服客戶。
4.only wish i could,but i have already bought some from others.但愿我能,可是我已經從別處買了一些。
5.would if i could,but cost is too high.如果我能夠,我是愿意的。不過成本太高。
6.sorry,i can’t see you off at the airport.對不起,我不能到機場為你送行。
7.i regret to say we find ourselves unable to catch the last steamer of this month.我很抱歉,我們看來不能趕上本月的最后一條船了。
8.i’ve given this matter a treat deal of thought but we cannot reduce the price.我已再三考慮過此事,但是我們不能削價。
9.that’s quite out of the question,i’m afraid.恐怕這是完全不可能的。
10.i’m sorry to say it’s not possible to comply with your suggestion.很抱歉不能遵照您的建議辦。
11.i’m sorry to say that’s really not possible.很抱歉,這確實不可能。
12.i’m sorry to say we cannot wee our way to find a new customer like him.很抱歉我們沒有可能尋找像他那樣的客戶。
13.i’m afraid there can be not question of effecting the shipment within a week.恐怕在本周裝運是不可能的。
14.well,i think i’d prefer not to come.我想我還是不來的好。
15.i’m not sure i could come,actually.實際上我并不敢肯定我能來。
5.
第五篇:英語口語:每日口語第155期 Its nice meeting you
英語口語:每日口語第155期 It's nice meeting you
It's nice meeting you.很高興認識你。
It's nice meeting you!I hope we can become good friends.Keep in touch with each other.As you know, friend is necessary to your life, or else living has no meaning without friendship.原文來自 必克英語