久久99精品久久久久久琪琪,久久人人爽人人爽人人片亞洲,熟妇人妻无码中文字幕,亚洲精品无码久久久久久久

商務英語句型(5篇)

時間:2019-05-13 23:21:56下載本文作者:會員上傳
簡介:寫寫幫文庫小編為你整理了多篇相關的《商務英語句型》,但愿對你工作學習有幫助,當然你在寫寫幫文庫還可以找到更多《商務英語句型》。

第一篇:商務英語句型

商業信函有其自身的特點。下面是商務書信寫作中的幾點注意事項:

1.切忌主客不分或模糊。例子: Deciding to rescind the earlier estimate, our report was updated to include $40,000 for new equipment.應改為 Deciding to rescind our earlier estimate, we have updated our report to include $40,000 for new equipment.(We決定呀, 不是report.)

2.句子不要零碎。

例子: He decided not to audit the last ten contracts.Because of our previous objections about compliance.兩個句子應該連在一起:He decided not to audit the last ten contracts because of our previous objections about compliance.3.結構對稱,令人容易理解。例子: The owner questioned the occupant's lease intentions and the fact that the contract had been altered with ink markings.應改為: The owner questioned the occupant's lease intentions and ink alterations of the contract.4.單復數不要搞亂,不然會好刺眼,看著不舒服。例如: An authorized person must show that they have security clearance.應改為 Authorized persons must show that they have security clearance.5.動詞和主語要呼應。想想這兩個句子的分別: 1.This is one of the public-relations functions that is under-budgeted.2.This is one of the public-relations functions, which are under-budgeted.6.時態和語氣不要轉換太多??瓷虅沼⒄Z已經是苦事,不要浪費人家的精力啊。

7.標點要準確。例如: He did not make repairs, however, he continued to monitor the equipment.應改為: He did not make repairs;however, he continued to monitor the equipment.8.選詞正確。像affect和effect,operative和operational等等就要弄清楚才好用啦。

9.拼字正確。有電腦拼字檢查功能后,就更加不能偷懶。

10.大小寫要注意。除非必要不要整個詞都大寫,除非要罵人。例如: MUST change to OS immediately.外國人就覺得不禮貌和喝令人一樣。要強調的話,用底線,斜字,粗體就可以了

Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country.貴國的T恤在我國東部市場很暢銷。

We all understand that Chinese slippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price.我們都知道中國拖鞋因價廉物美而暢銷于你方市場。

This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.該貨成為暢銷貨已經將近1年了。

There is a good market for these articles.這些商品暢銷。

There is a poor market for these articles.這些商品滯銷。

There is no market for these articles.這些商品無銷路。

Your bicycles find a ready market here.你們的自行車在此地銷路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.他們詳細地討論了怎樣增加你方產品的銷售。

Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery由于對此貨物的需求將不斷增加,請提前補充貨源。

They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.他們正在盡最大努力以打開銷路。

Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.我們對該產品的需求正在穩步地增長。

We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.根據你地的市場情況,我們確信今年你們有望銷得更好。

Packing has a close bearing on sales.包裝對產品的銷路有很大關系。

We are trying to find a market for this article.我們正在努力為此項商品找銷路。

We regret we cannot find any market for this article.我們很抱歉不能為此項商品找到銷路。

According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.根據我們的經驗,這些手工藝品在日本銷路很好。

We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.等你們全面了解我們產品銷售可能性之后,我們再進一步細談。Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

我還要再確認嗎?Is there any earlier one?

還有更早一點的嗎?Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m.train?

我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

火車通行證有折扣嗎?May I reconfirm my flight?

我可以確認我的班機嗎?Are they all non-reserved seats?

他們全部不預訂的嗎?Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要預訂座位嗎?May I see a timetable?

我可以看時刻表嗎?How long will I have to wait?

我要等多久呢?Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?Do you have any other flights?

還有其他的航班嗎?When would you like to leave?

您希望什么時候出發?Can I reconfirm by phone?

我能電話確認嗎?Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪里可以預訂?Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要預訂餐車嗎?How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?Is this a daily flight?

這是每日航班嗎?Excuse me.May I get by?

對不起,我可以上車嗎?How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那里要花多少錢?Can I cancel this ticket?

我可以取消這票嗎?Check it to my final destination.把它托運到我的目的地。Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最遲要在8點30分到達機場。Take your baggage to the baggage section.把你的行李拿到行李房去。Please open your baggage.請把你行李打開。Please fill in this disembarkation card.請你填寫這張入境卡。Let me see your passport, please.請讓我看下您的護照。I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你們愿意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。

We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

That'll put us both in the picture.這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。

Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什么了。

I can't say for certain off-hand.我還不能馬上說定。

Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。

It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?

I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

We've got to report back to the head office.我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。

Thank you for you cooperation.感謝您的合作。

We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。

I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想知道能不能為我們安排購物。

Welcome to our factory.歡迎光臨敝廠。

I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。

You'll know our products better after this visit.參觀之后你會知道我們的產品更好。

Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

Then we could look at the production line.然后我們再看看生產線。

These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。

They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。

We are running on two shifts.我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

Almost every process is computerized.幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。

We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。

Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位。

Quality is even more important than quantity.質量比數量更重要。

I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。

Do we have to wear the helmets?

我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

Is the production line fully automatic?

生產線是全自動的嗎?

What kind of quality control do you have?

你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?

All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

What's your general impression, may I ask?

請問一下,你們總體印象如何呢?

I'm impressed by your approach to business.你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也許將來我們可以合作。

We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。

The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。

We would be glad to start business with you.我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽談中請你們多加關照。

We are happy to be of help.我們很樂意幫忙。

I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保證通力合作。

Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?

It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。

You may be interested in only some of the items.你也許對某些產品感興趣。

I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

They've met with great favor home and abroad.這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。

All these articles are best selling lines.所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

Your desire coincides with ours.我們雙方的愿望都是一致的。

No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你這么有經驗。

Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。

Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?

At what time can we work out a deal?

我們什么時候洽談生意?

I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。

We also hope to expand our business with you.我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。

This is our common desire.這是我們的共同愿望。

I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。

I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。

Seeing is believing.百聞不如一見。

How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?

第二篇:商務英語寫作有用句型

1.Since we are on the point of

concluding an important business with the captioned company, we would like to know their financial standing and modes of business.我們即將與上述公司達成一項重要貿易,請告訴我們有關該公司的資信及經營狀況。2.We would appreciate it very much if you could send us your catalog together with the current sales terms.如能寄來商品目錄以及現行銷售條款,我們將不勝感激。3.Would you please tell us frankly whether you think it advisable to give the

captioned company a credit to the extent of $30,000? 請直言相告,我們給該公司$30,000的信用額度可行嗎? 4.We would appreciate your paying the bill without delay.請從速結賬。5.Specializing in the export of household appliance, we wish to express our desire to trade with you in this line.我們專門從事家用電器的出口業務,所以我們期望與貴公司在這一領域的合作。6.It would be very much appreciated if you would confirm the shipping arrangement as soon as possible.請盡快確認裝運安排。7.We should be pleased to receive your illustrated catalogue and pricelist of plastic kitchenware.請寄給我們你方圖示的產品目錄和塑料餐具價目表。8.We are grateful to you for having offered us the information about your local

markets.感謝你們向我們提供當地市場情況。9.We would appreciate it very much if you would send us the latest patterns and price lists of your cotton underwear as advertised in the magazine Cloth.請寄給我們你方在《服飾》雜志上廣告的棉質內衣的最新款式和價目表。10.Would you please mail us some sample materials from which the items are made? 請給我們寄一些制造這些產品的樣料。11.We should like to know if you are prepared to grant us a special discount.請問你們能否給我們特殊的折扣?12.It would be quite helpful if you could supply us with your newly developed very heavy weight sponge.如果貴方可提供新開發的重海綿,對我們的幫助會很大。13.We shall be

obliged if you will send us some samples with the best terms at your earliest

convenience.如果貴公司能及早寄給我們一些樣品并且給予我們最優惠的條件,將不勝感激。14.We would like to have a booklet which includes your latest designs for building up the equipment.我們想要一本含有建造該設備所用的最新設計圖樣的小冊子。15.I am writing about possibility of establishing a long-term business relationship since both of us fall into the scope of electronic industry.鑒于我們雙方都從事電子工業方面的業務,現特致函探討是否有建立長期業務關系的可能。16.We learn from your representative office in Beijing that you are one of the major dealers in the food industry.從貴公司駐北京代表處得知,貴方是與食品工業相關的主要經營商之一。17.Your company has been recommended o us by the TP Group of Light Industrial

Products with whom we have been well connected for many years in the field of woolen textiles.TP輕工業集團和我們在毛紡品方面有多年的良好關系,他們推薦我們與貴公司聯系。18.Would you please ship us ten cases of PI-435 coffee sets for our annual spring

commencing from March 15th? 請運送10箱PI-435咖啡器具,以供3月15日開始的每年一度的春季銷售使用。19.We are pleased to place an order with you for the following household electric appliances.我高興得向你方訂購以下家用電器。20.We are writing to confirm our telex this morning ordering the following items stated on your current summer catalog.現去信確認我們今天早晨的電傳:我方訂購你們當前夏季商品目錄所列的以下商品。21.Thank you for your letter and the samples

enclosed.We find both prices and quality satisfactory and are glad to return you the completed order form for the following.感謝來函和所附的樣品,對你們的商品價格和質量均感滿意,現寄回已經填好的以下貨物的訂單。22.It would be appreciated if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of our order.請貴方馬上安排裝運這批貨物。23.The payment of the goods is to be made by the irrevocable letter of credit opened in your favor fifteen days after your

acceptance of the order.我們將在你方接受訂貨后15天內開立以你方為受益人的不可撤銷信用證付款。24.We are anticipating the prompt shipment and the desire of establishing a regular connection for the future if this

consignment proves confirming to the sample supplied.我方盼望你方及時裝運,假如首期船貨證實和提供的樣品相符,有望建立長期的業務聯系。25.We place our order subject to your

supply exactly complying with the terms and conditions agreed.我們的訂貨是以你們完全按雙方同意的條款供貨為準的。26.As the goods are badly needed, we find it necessary to stress the

importance of making punctual delivery;and delay in shipment would result in our withdrawal of this order.由于貨物緊俏,我們有必要強調準時發貨的重要性,任何裝運方面的延誤將導致我們撤銷訂貨。27.Enclosed is our Order Form No.0732 for five of the items you offered on March 20.隨函附上0732號訂單,訂購你方3月20日所報的其中五種貨物。28.Thank you very much for your letter with patterns and price list.We have made our choice and take pleasure in enclosing our Order No.335.感謝你方的來信及模型和價目單。我方訂購訂單335號上所列貨物。29.Your samples received favorable comment from our customers, and enclosed please find our order for… 你方寄送的樣品受

到我方顧客的好評,現隨函附送訂單訂購… 30.This is a trial order.Please send us 30 sets only so that we may tap the market.If successful, we will place larger and further orders with you in the future.這次僅試訂30套貨用于開發市場。如果成功,我們將有大批訂單。31.The quality of the goods must be in strict conformity with that of the sample.貨物的質量必須和樣品一致。32.This order must be executed within five weeks or else we will have to cancel the order.這批訂貨必須在五周內安排裝運,否則我們只能取消訂貨。33.Would you be so kind as to deal with this order as one of special urgency? 請盡快辦理我方訂貨。34.It is our sincere hope that this will be the first step to a long and mutually satisfactory business

relationship with your company.我們真誠的希望這是雙方長期滿意協作的第一步。35.I am writing for a replacement of the dictionary attached.請跟換隨函寄去的字典。36.Would you please correct your shipment by sending the order No.0345 by the first available vessel?請盡快發送訂單No.0345 項下錯發貨物。37.It would be highly appreciated if you could look into the execution of our order dated 7th June for three cartons of

personal computers, which should have reached our destination two weeks ago.我方6月7日三箱個人電腦本該兩周前到貨,請查詢有關交貨情況。38.We feel it necessary to inform you that your last delivery of our order is not up to usual standard.我方有必要提醒你方,上次交貨未達通常標準。39.Upon inspection, it was found that the total content had been short-delivered by 1.5 tons.經檢驗,這批貨物少交了1.5 噸。40.On comparing the goods received with the sample supplied, we were sorry to notice the great differences in the designs of the machines.比較收到的貨物和提供的樣品,發現在機器設計方面有重大差異,甚憾。41.After having the boxes examined we found that they were not strong enough for the long distance delivery.經檢查,我們發現箱子不夠堅固,不宜長途交貨。42.It is regrettable to see that the chemical content of Item 073 is not up to the percentage contracted.很遺憾,073項貨物所含的化學成分沒有達到合同規定的百分比。43.There is a discrepancy in colors between the received materials and the samples.收到的材料和樣品的顏色不相同。44.This lot of goods is not up to the standard stipulated in the

contract, the quality being so poor as to render them unsuitable for the

requirements of this market.這批貨物達不到合同規定的標準,不符合市場對質量的要求。45.The CCIB survey

report is forwarded herewith and we hope you will see your way to making a

prompt settlement.隨函寄去商檢證明,請盡快妥善處理此事。46.The quality

of your shipment for our order… has been found not in conformity with the agreed specifications.We must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of… on the strength of the CCIB survey report forwarded herewith.Your early settlement is requested.商檢發現供貨質量和我們商定的標準不符,我方提出…的索賠,請盡快答復。47.The whole parcel is quite useless to us and we hold the goods at your disposal pending your reply.Meanwhile, we are

warehousing them at your expense.所有貨物對我方沒有任何用途,我方在你方答復以前暫時保管,但是費用由你方支付。48.We cannot possible deliver the merchandise in this condition to our customers, but might accept the lot at a reduction of 15% on the contract price.我們無法這樣把貨物送交客戶,如果在合同基礎上再降價15%可考慮接受。49.Unless you can give us an assurance that you will in future provide us with first-class merchandise, we regret we shall reluctantly have to go elsewhere.除非你保證以后提供優質產品,否則我們不得不轉向其他供應商。50.While placing our order we emphasized that any delay in delivery would definitely add to the cast of goods.That is why we have to raise a claim on refunds for the loss incurred.我們在訂貨時強調了任何延遲交貨都將增加我方的成本,所以我們提出索賠由此產生的損失。51.We regret to inform you that one of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.The lid was broken, and the case with its content was crushed.很遺憾,貨物到達時嚴重受損。蓋子破損,所裝物品全碎。52.We

examined them one by one and found that most of them were leaking more or less.It looks as if the cases were not strong enough to stand the voyage.我們仔細檢查每一個箱子,發現或多或少都有泄漏現象??雌饋硎窍渥咏洸黄痖L途顛簸所致。53.The damages is chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.損毀主要是因為包裝不當引起的,包裝不夠堅固。54.The damage was due to insecure packing but not due to any unduly rough handling of the case as you will see from the enclosed copy of the insurance

surveyor’s report.如保險理賠報告中指出的那樣,貨物損毀是由于包裝不夠牢固,并非搬運不當所致。55.We found half the goods broken(smashed, torn, beyond repair, unusable, un-saleable, and damaged).我們發現一半貨物破損(粉碎,撕碎,無法修理,異常,無法出售,損壞)。56.Your shipment of woolen sweaters arrived today.We have found two cartons of cloth completely wet.Thus, items have been so damaged as to be un-saleable.羊毛外套今天到貨。我們發現有兩箱衣物全部濕透,已經無法出售。57.To prove the shortage, we are enclosing a certificate of a

Lloyd’s surveyor report.隨函附送證明

貨物短缺的勞埃德保險公司理賠報告。58.We have just received the survey report from the CCIB evidencing the short-delivered weight of …lbs.我們剛剛收到商檢部門簽發的短重…磅的檢測報告。59.It’s clearly stated in the contract that the minimum allowance for natural loss is 2%, but the actual loss is 5%.合同中對于正常許可損失明確規定為2%,可實際損失是5%。60.Evidently some mistake was made and the goods have been wrongly delivered.很明顯由于工作失誤,發錯了貨物。61.We cannot accept these containers as they are not the size and shape we

ordered, and as we in great hurry for the containers we ordered, this error of

wrong dispatch is very inconvenient and annoying to us.我們萬難接受這些容器,它們的尺寸和形狀不是我們所訂購的。我方急需這批貨物,而這次錯誤發運給我方帶來很多不便。62.You should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delayed shipment.你方應當承擔因為延遲交貨所造成的全部損失。63.When we sent you our order we pointed that prompt delivery was the most essential.我們訂貨時就強調了準時發貨的重要性。64.This is not the first time a delay has occurred, and this has compelled to point out that it has brought about adverse effect on our

future business.延遲交貨已不是第一次了,這將對我們雙方將來的生意產生負面影響。65.We are still without your Advice of Dispatch of the cameras, while we are receiving request from customers and you will understand that this delay places us in an awkward position.我方仍然沒有收到你方有關相機裝運通知,而我方客戶一直在催促,目前我方很被動。66.As the time for shipment is now considerably overdue, we should be obliged by your informing us by return of the reason for the delay.早已過了交貨日期,請速告知延遲交貨的原因。67.Thank you for your interest in our products.We are now sending you our latest catalog and price list by the first mail(EMS).感謝你方對我方產品的興趣,現以特快郵件寄去最新的商品目錄和價目表。68.With reference to your letter dated September 6, enclosed please find the current brochure from which you may have a better understanding of our new products.參照你方9月6日來函,現附上商品冊一本,從中你方會對我方的新品有更多的了解。69.In regard to your request of May 28, we are

pleased to send you by separate parcel a copy of our sample books and two reports from our users.Hopefully, they may offer you the necessary information.參閱你方5月28日詢函,我們另外郵寄給你方一本樣品冊和兩份用戶報告,希望這會給你方提供必要的信息。70.This is in reply to your inquiry dated May 19.We are now sending under separate cover our summer quotation sheet for your reference.應你方5月19

日要求,現另寄我方夏季價目表一份以供參考。71.It is a great pleasure of having your inquiry for our new HP Computing Equipment.We are now enclosing a copy of the pamphlets which illustrate the operating directions.十分高興收到你方對HP新電腦設備的詢盤,隨函附上一本帶有操作說明的小冊子。72.Your inquiry for our silk products has been referred to us through our

Commercial Counselor’s Office in your country.Enclosed are three copies of our fashion books, from which we hope you will find your preferences.你方對絲綢制品的詢盤已由駐貴國的商務處轉交給我們?,F附上三本時裝冊,希望從中可找到你們喜愛的款式。73.Thank you for our order dated August 20 for our sport supplies.It is being filled and is expected to arrive at your port no later than October 5.感謝8月20日對我方體育用品的訂貨。這批貨正在辦理中,預計最晚10月5日到達貴方港口。74.We are writing to confirm the supply of your order No.00135.It is being attended to and is scheduled for shipment on August 28 through S.S.”Kunlun” which is estimated to reach your destination around September 20.此信確認你方00235號訂單的供貨。有關事宜正在辦理中,準備8月28日裝“昆侖”號,估計該貨輪9月20日左右到達你方目的港。75.We are pleased to inform you that your complete order will be

delivered by truck from our warehouse tomorrow.You should receive the items for your trade fair at least two days in advance.現高興地通知你方:你方訂購的所有貨物將于明天裝貨車從我方庫房運出。你方將起碼提前兩天收到這批交易會用的貨品。76.Thank you for your reordering more of our goods.As requested, we will send 10 cases of them by air freight on March 7 to ensure delivery to you well before March 25.感謝你方再次追加訂貨,按要求,我方將于3月7日向你方空運十箱貨物,以確保3月25日前到貨。77.We have the products of the finest materials and the highest craftsmanship and shall agree to grant you a 20% discount for a

quantity of more than 100 dozen.我們的產品原料優良,加工精細。如果訂貨超過一百打,我們愿意給您20%的特別折扣。78.Referring to your enquiry of April 21 for our canvas gloves, we

immediately contacted our manufacturers, who promised to give us quotes in the near future.關于4月21日對我方帆布手套的詢價,我們已經及時與我方工廠聯系。廠家已答應近期內向我們提供報價。79.We appreciate your effort to put our new products on your market and hope the information enclosed

herewith will be of great help to you.謝謝你方將我方新產品介紹到貴方市場并希望所附資料將對貴方大為有用。80.You may be certain that the

dependable quality of the material will

give you every satisfaction.請放心,料子的質量可靠,一定會令貴方滿意。81.Please note that we can only accept payment by L/C in our business dealing with the large orders.請注意,我們在做大宗交易時,只接受信用證付款方式。82.We are pleased to forward you the samples of our products with their quotation and discounts for your

reference.很高興寄去我方產品的樣品、價格和折扣率,供貴方參考。83.We are enclosing our illustrated catalogue and export prices.隨函附寄給貴方我方的產品插圖目錄及出口價目表。84.We are pleased to send you by separate post our revised catalogue and a pricelist.We hope you will be interested in our chinaware.另函寄去我方新的目錄和價目表。希望你方對我方瓷器感興趣。85.The reports will show you how much our customers have enjoyed using the machines.這些報告將向你們展示我們的顧客是多么喜愛使用這種電器。86.Enclosed is our latest catalog in which Page 11 details the unique features of our product.隨函附上最新的商品目錄,其中第11頁詳細的介紹了我們產品的特色。87.With twenty years working in this field, I feel confident that what you are going to obtain will justify your best choice.出于二十年這方面的工作經驗,我們相信你將擁有的會被證實是你的最佳選擇。88.The motto of our

company is to grant our customers every satisfactory purchase which includes a money-back guarantee, free installation and immediate delivery service.我們公司的座右銘是保證顧客買的滿意,這包括全額退貨、免費安裝和即時送貨。89.Since this new equipment is to be manufactured to your specification, a deposit of 30% of the total value should accompany your order.由于這臺設備是按你方規格定制的,請訂貨時支付30%的押金。90.The HIP Company we have been working with for quite a long period has proved its competitive ability and has a fine credit reputation.與我們長期合作的HIP公司已證明有競爭能力,且信譽良好。91.The brochure enclosed will offer you the information concerning the meeting, which was held in Nanyang in March for announcing projects on the exploration o foil field.附寄的小冊子將向你提供今年三月在南陽召開的油田開發項目發布會的情況。92.To enable you to have better understanding of our hardware, we are sending you by air parcel post a selection of their

representative samples for your scrutiny.為使你方更好的了解我方的五金產品,現選出代表性的樣品,航寄你方供參考。93.To give you a general idea of our products we enclose our Price List No.P0231 with the details for your

reference.為給你方提供我方產品的情況,現隨函附上報價單P0231號供參考。94.We appreciate your choice o four food processors.Your first deal with

the consignment will support our claim that we are always offering the most efficient service to our customers.我們相信,接到首批貨物后,在使用的過程中你們會領略到它們的特殊價值。95.Thank you for your repeat order which, as usual, is receiving our

immediate attention.You can rely on us to effect the shipment well before your required schedule.感謝你方再次訂貨,和通常一樣,我們將予以及時辦理,并指望提前發運。96.We have much pleasure of receiving your order.It is being under preparation.We will keep you well advised of the relative

development.很高興接到你方訂單。目前我們正在備貨,并將隨時通告有關進展。97.We realize your needs of the goods for your coming spring sales and shall arrange for dispatch accordingly.我們理解你們需要這批貨用于臨近的春季銷售,并將相應安排裝運。98.Thank you for your continued confidence in us.We will get round the manufacturer to step up the production of these fast—selling items and to ensure we are able to meet the commitments of your order size before Christmas.感謝對我們的再次信任。我們將敦促廠家加快生產這種暢銷貨,以確保在圣誕節前按你方訂貨量供貨。99.After consulting the

financial and credit standing of your firm with the references you offered in your letter dated May 3 we are glad to inform you that we agree to pay cash for your trial order after its delivery at the

destination.參照你方5月3日信中所提供的證明人,我們對你公司的資信進行了咨詢,現高興地通知你們:我們同意你們在貨到后用現金支付試訂貨款。100.We are pleased to inform you that all the goods required on the order enclosed with your letter dated August 23 have now been ready for shipment on S·S·Giant Bird.The voyage normally takes three weeks.Please return the enclosed shipping form with your choice because the freight rate varies for goods packed in wooden cases or in bulk condition.我們高興地通知你們:你方8月23日信中所附訂單項下的貨物已備妥,準備裝“大鳥”輪船。該輪船一般航程為三周。因為貨物裝木箱的運費與散裝的有差異,請選擇,并將隨函附去的訂艙單填妥寄回。101.We advise you with pleasure that we have this day sent by the Northwest Railway to your final address, freight paid, the captioned goods.現高興地通知你們,上述標題貨物已于今日由西北鐵路公司運往貴公司,運費已付。102.Thank you very much again for your trial order and hope that this order will be the good beginning of a long and friendly

connection between us.非常感謝你方的試訂貨,希望這是今后雙方長期友好合作的開端。103.We assure you that this order and further orders shall have our immediate attention.我們保證今后的所有訂單都能像這份訂單一樣受到特別關注。104.It was disappointing to learn that so many of the articles sent in our consignment were damaged and we are sorry that you should have missed the opportunity of including them in your January sales.獲悉發運給你方的訂貨中貨物損壞頗多,使你們失去一月份出售時機,致歉。105.We are grateful to you for pointing out the incident and arranged for the immediate dispatch of the altered items.感謝你方指出這一事件,我們已安排立即發貨,以更正上次交貨中出現的問題。106.We regret these faulty sets of equipment were sent to you, and have today sent a

replacement of 24 sets We hope you will be pleased with the new lot.抱歉將有缺陷的設備運交你方。今天另外運送24臺替換設備,希望能使你方滿意。107.As soon as we received your letter we sent the replacement requested by the first available vessel.接到你方來信后,我方馬上用可定到艙位的首次貨輪運送貴方要求替換的貨物。108.Evidently some mistake was made and the goods have been wrongly delivered.顯然發生了差錯,以致錯發了貨物。109.It was found that through an

oversight, three cases of the goods were short shipped.由于粗心大意,少裝運三箱貨物。110.The wrong pieces may be returned by next available steamer for our account, but it is preferable if you can sell them out at our price in your market.錯發的貨物請由下一班輪船運來,費用由我方承擔。但如能在你當地市場按我方價格出售是所至盼。111.Owing to an exceptionally busy season the goods your ordered had to be shipped behind schedule.由于本季度格外繁忙你方訂貨被迫 推遲發運。112.One of our repair centers has been newly opened in your city.Will you kindly contact them for the service? The charge are for our account.我方在你方城市新設一個修理點,請您和他們聯系維修服務,費用由我方負責。113.We frankly admit that delivery was delayed, but it was really beyond our control and we are taking up the matter with the forwarders and will let you know without less of time.我方坦率承認,發運已延誤,但我方實在無法控制。我方正為此事與運輸行聯系,并將及時通知貴方。114.Your quoted price is out of line with the prevailing level.That is why we feel confident that our suggestion of three percent off your present one is workable.你方報價與市場價有差異,所以我們相信建議減價百分之三是可行的。115.I don’t think I am in the right position to cut our price to that extent as required.Shall I suggest that we meet each other half way? 我無法把價格降到你提出的限度,讓我們各做一半的讓步吧。116.Unfortunately, we are not in the right position of sending you the samples required since the materials you asked about do not fall into our scope of

business.很遺憾,我們無法向你提供所需的樣品,因為你咨詢的材料不屬我們的經營范圍。117.As you are in the market for computing components, we should be happy of mailing you the current price list provided that you could let us have the specific requirements for the items.鑒于你們欲購買電腦組件,假如貴方能提供具體要求,我們定將郵去現行的價目表。118.The machine requested has been replaced by the new model which is developed for wider usage and more efficient performance.We can now furnish with a more

satisfactory service.你要的機器已被另外一種新型號代替。這種型號是為更廣泛和有效的使用而新開發的。我們現在可以提供令你更滿意的服務。119.We feel very sorry we could not supply you with the necessary information concerning T.J.Brown Co., with whom we stopped business dealings five years ago.很抱歉,我們不能向你提供有關布朗公司的情況,五年前我們就已經停止與該公司的業務了。120.The train ticket booking office has been heavily committed to the increasing demand from passengers who shift away from the high-cost flying recently.That is why we

suggest that you make your train booking one month later when the busy travelling season is over.近期飛機昂貴,許多乘客改坐火車,火車訂票處壓力很大。故此,我們建議你等一個月,旅游旺季過去后再訂火車票。121.To receive the refund from the insurance company, you will need to return the accidental injury forms we sent you no later than August 30.It is now September 5, and we have not received your completed form.Will you please come over at your convenience and then we may work together for a special arrangement to solve the problem which has resulted from your delay.為獲取保險公司的賠償,你方需在8月30日之前交回我們寄給你們的意外傷害表?,F已是9月5日,但我們并未收到你們填妥的表。請在方便時到公司面談,也許能共同做出一個特別的安排,解決因你方延誤而產生的問題。122.As is known from the daily newspapers, local business has been hit rather hard by the recession.We should be obliged t take your application into account should the market improve soon.據日報報道,本地生意受到經營蕭條的嚴重影響。倘若近期市場出現轉機,我們會考慮你的申請。123.Therefore, we feel it

necessary to insist that you draw on us at 30 day’s sight on clean collection.所以,我們仍然堅持你方向我方開出30天后到期付款的匯票、采用光憑票托收的付款方式。124.We are recently adopted a new design for making the performance of the equipment more efficient.我們近期采用了一種新的設計方案,以使這種設備運轉提高效率。125.Unfortunately the goods you requested

cannot be supplied from stock due to heavy commitments.很遺憾,由于訂單堆積,您要的貨物無現貨可供。126.The present supplies of raw materials are being used for earlier orders, which make it impossible for us to effect your

shipment as required.目前供應的原料正用于早期的訂貨,這使我們無法按你方要求發貨。127.We find it difficult to fill order at prices indicated in your letter because of the high cost of raw material.由于原料成本高昂,我們難以按你方來信所示價格滿足訂貨。128.We have to delay your order until the revised one reaches the minimum volume we have established.只有你方把現有訂貨量增至我們所確定的最低數量,我們才能供貨。129.We regret we need to decline this order as the balance of your account with us stands over our fixed reasonable limit.你方欠款超出我們所規定的合理限度,很抱歉只好拒絕訂貨。130.We would like to grant an

accurate order by your adding the size on the enclosed form.請在所附的表格中加進尺碼,以便訂貨無誤。131.The immediate shipment of our order can be expected only when you modify your usual delivery arrangements by shipping 40% in June and the balance in July instead of two equal monthly shipments.假如你能把原來6、7月各裝運一半改為6月裝運40%,其余的7月裝運,即期發貨有望。132.As soon as we receive the authorized approval from your local government, we will deliver your order for the materials which are usually prevented from entering your city due to the religious regulations.一旦接到你方當地政府的許可證,我方就發運你定的貨物。在通常情況下,根據宗教規定,這種原料是不許進入你們城市的。133.Unfortunately, the recent of orders for our products has made us unable to promise shipment earlier than May.很遺憾,近期由于訂單的大批涌入,我們不能答應5月之前安排裝運。134.Our stock for …is exhausted and we have no idea when the goods will be restocked.我們…庫存告罄,不知何時才能補進。135.We are not in a position to accept new orders for delivery in half a year due to the heavy burden of

outstanding orders.由于目前承擔過多的訂單,我們無法再接受要求六個月內交貨的訂單。136.We regret to tell you that the goods you required are out of stock for the time being and so we do not expect further deliveries for at least one month.很抱歉你方需求的貨物沒有現貨,所以我們至少在未來一個月內無法供貨。137.On going into the matter you mentioned we find that the poor performance of the engine is due to your incorrect use of a different kind of motor oil.我方對你方提及的事情做了調查之后發現發動機故障是因為你們誤用了不同的機油。138.Items like this are not to be returned once only they are

accepted by purchasers.We have

established this regulation for offering our customers the definite best quality products.此類商品一旦售出就不能退換。我們立此規定是為了向顧客提供絕對上等的產品。139.This is exactly the first complaint from our customers, from which we can understand you have met much inconvenience in satisfying your users.這確實是我們收到的第一份索賠信,從中我們可以理解你在滿足用戶需求方面有許多不便。140.All the items for export must be under the tight seal which ensures that we always put the Total Quality Control into execution.所有出口品種都必須真空密封,以保證全面質量控制這一措施的施行。141.Our investigation reveals that the articles we packed were identical with what were listed on our invoice.We are afraid that the cases you mentioned must have been unpacked during the transit.We are enclosed a copy of the invoice for your reference and suggest you make further inquiries at your end.我方調查結果表明:我們打包的東西和發票列舉的一致??峙履阏f的那些箱子在運輸過程中被人打開過。隨函寄去一份發票復印件,建議在你方進一步查辦。141.We are extremely sorry for the late delivery of your last order.It is due to your delayed opening of the relative letter of credit.非常抱歉上一批貨晚交了。這是你方遲開有關信用證造成的。142.As stipulated in the contract, a minor

discrepancy in colors is permissible.That is why the case you brought up is still under a normal practice.如合同所示,顏色方面的輕微差異是允許的。故此,你提出的問題依然屬正常做法。

第三篇:商務英語E-Mail常用句型

商務英語E-Mail常用句型

一、稱呼

Dear Sir or Madam

尊敬的女士和先生

Dear customer

尊敬的客戶

Dear Colleagues

親愛的同事們

二、致謝

Many thanks for your favourable reply.非常感謝貴方積極的回復。

We very much appreciate the confidence extended to us.感謝您對我們的信任。

Many thanks for your invitation, which we have much pleasure in accepting.非常感謝您的邀請,我們樂意前往。

We would like to express our appreciation for having given us a helping hand.對于您給予的幫助,我們表示感謝。

Please accept our sincere thanks.請您接受我們真誠的感謝。

三、祝愿

Until then, good luck!

祝您一切順利!

Many happy returns of the day!

祝生日快樂!

I wish you all the best for the future.我祝愿您未來一切順利。

We send you and your family our very best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!我們祝愿您和您的家人圣誕并新年快樂!

I am writing to convey my warm congratulations on your marriage.我真誠祝福您們婚姻幸福。

四、結語

We are looking forward to your future orders.我們期待獲得貴方更多的訂單。

We will be in touch with you.我們將與您取得聯系。

We ask for your understanding.我們請求您的理解。

We look forward to hearing from you soon.我們期待您的及時回復。

We are looking forward to working successfully together with you.我們期待能與貴方成功合作。

五、索取資料

Would you please send me your product catalogue and detailed information?

貴方能否寄來一份產品目錄和詳細資料?

Will you please send us your illustrated catalogue and pricelist.請貴方寄來附有插圖的產品目錄和價格表。

六、客戶聯系

Are you aware that we are currently working on a special program for our loyal customers?您可知道,我們為老顧客策劃了一次特別活動

We will be pleased to supply you with any further details.其他細節歡迎垂詢。

We would be very pleased if you would take the time to visit us.如您能來造訪,我方將非常高興。

七、信用調查

Since we have no previous association with this company , we would like to have your comments on the following questions:

由于我們從未與這家公司有過聯系,所以想得到您的指點:

What do you know of its assets status?

您認為這家公司的資產狀況如何?

八、詢價

Please send us your detailed estimate for the project described in the enclosed specification.請根據所附的項目描述提供貴方的詳細估價。

Please give us your cheapest price and terms of payment.請給出貴方的最低價格,以及支付條件。

Please quote your prices.請您給出報價。

九、還價

The best we can do is to make a reduction of 10% in our previous quotation.我們只能做到將原報價降低10%。

All the other terms are acceptable.其他條件均可接受。

十、訂貨

We assure you of our particular attention to your order and providing the supply in accordance with your request in quality and quantity.我們將非常認真地辦理貴方訂貨,按貴方要求的質量和數量供應。

As per your request, we are writing to confirm your order as follows:

根據您的要求,我們現確認您的訂單如下:

We will strive to expedite the fulfillment of your order.我們將盡力快速完成您的訂單。

十一、收貨

The cargo has already reached us successfully.貨物已及時安全到達。

We hereby confirm receipt of your shipment.我們在此確認收悉貴方發貨。

On examining the goods we unfortunately established that the latest consignment is not up to the usual quality.很遺憾,我們在驗貨時發現,貴方此次供貨不符合相應的質量標準。

Your consignment arrived at our premises today.貴方發運的貨物今日已到達我處。

十二、付款

Should the consignment not yet have been shipped we must request you to send it by air.如果貨物仍未發運,我方必須請求空運發貨。

These goods may be shipped in refrigerated carriers only.此種貨物只能通過配有冷藏設備的運輸工具運輸。

We are enclosing herewith one check for the amount of USD 20000.00 as the payment against invoice No.1300.隨函寄上金額20000.00美元的支票一張,用以結算貴方編號為1300的發票。

Up to now you have already cleared all your bills.We are enclosing for you the formal receipt for the said payment as per your request.由此您的賬目已結清?,F附上您所要求的正式發票。

We will transfer the listed amount to you.我方將向貴方轉賬匯出所列款項。

十三、投訴

In compensating your loss, we have mailed to you the correct products without any delay, and hope that you will receive it in an early date.為了彌補錯誤,我們已將正確的貨物寄往貴處,希望貴方能盡快收到。

We shall investigate the matter and shall inform you of the result.我們將調查此事,并將結果告知貴方。

十四、預約見面

I gladly accept your invitation.I am looking forward to seeing you.我很高興接受您的邀請,我期待著與您見面。

As requested, we confirm the appointment for the visit of Mr Johnson to your company.應您的要求,茲確認約翰遜先生將拜訪貴公司。

We confirm that you will come and see us on Feb.4, 2008 at 10 o'clock on our premises.我們確認您將前來拜訪,并很高興于2008年2月4日上午10點與您在我公司會面。

We arranged to meet your representative on Feb.22.我們與貴方的代理約定了在2月22日會面。

With reference to your letter, we are pleased to confirm your visit.根據您的來信,我們確認您的來訪。

I hope that we will have less difficulty this time in arranging a new appointment.希望重新安排一個合適的會面時間不會太麻煩。

十五、預訂房間

Would you please reserve a hotel room for us?

貴酒店能否為我們提供房間?

Please send us details of your conference rooms.請寄給我們貴方會議用房的詳細資料。

We would like to make a room reservation at your hotel as follows:

我們想在貴飯店預訂一個房間,情況如下:

Please send us the price of single rooms from Oct.15, 2008 for 2 nights.請寄給我們以下價格,單人間從2008年10月15日開始住宿2晚。

第四篇:商務英語寫作常用句型集合

歡迎各位員工及家屬參與。

All staff and their family members are welcome.董事會將于8月4號星期五下午3點在1131室召開會議。

The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3 p.m on Friday ,august 4 in room 1131 我們的門診政策有所變動,希望大家注意。

There has been a change in our clinic sercice policy which we would like to bring to your attention.This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department.這個周三的公司例會宣布成立公司研發部。

Call zhang wen at 2397884 for more detailed information.有關詳情請聯系張文,電話2397884

We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being coopertive.借此機會感謝大家的配合。

We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 november.我們非常希望你能參加我們的結婚典禮,希望能在11月22號那天見到你。

Mr.and mrs michael garwood request the honor of your presence at an gardon party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college。michael garwood

夫婦很榮幸能邀請您參加慶祝他們女兒大學畢業的花園聚會。

You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the pwc annual ball.盛情邀請您和家人參加pwc的周年舞會

希望您能接受邀請,并在7月23日之前回復.l hope you will accept the invitation and reply before 23rd july.晚宴開始前在209室會有茶點,歡迎前往。

Tea and cakes will be served before the evening dinner in room 209.welcome to join us.Please remit payment withhin ten days so that you can maintain your credit rating

請于10天內匯款,以維持你的信用等級。

Althought abc company has reserved the clubhouse for saturay ,we can instead offer you our conference room,which seats 60.雖然ABC公司已預訂在星期六使用會所,但是我們仍能為您提夠60人的會議室。You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expense is granted.您要求報銷差旅費的請求已被批準,相信您一定很高興得知這一消息。

Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business.憑借在飲食業的豐富經驗,我們能為顧客提供最好的服務。

We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found.從您的來信得知,已發現5把椅子在裝運過程中受到損壞。

我們希望本月底以前收到您應付的金額。

We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month.我們希望你們能對貨物滿意,并期待收到你們更多的訂單。

We hope you are satisfied with our goods,and look forward to receiving your future orders.對于任何不便之處我們再次表示感謝。

We apologize again for any inconvenience.如能盡早回復,不勝感激。

An early reply would be appreciated.我們期待與你們的合作愉快而成功。

We look forward to a happy and succesful working relationship with you.Please note the change of date of the company’s annual party.請注意公司周年舞會的日期變動。

I would like to present the following findings.下面我將羅列有關結果。

Effective immediately are the following policies.以下政策立即生效。

請于星期五前告知marai 你假期里的聯系電話。

Please let maria know by Friday your contact number during the vacation.與jill gulic 的合作將對公司未來發展有幫助。

Cooperation with jill gulic will be beneficial for the future of our company.這份備忘錄將展示與上海總公司會議的結果。

This memo will present the decisions made at the meeting with shanghai’s head office.On behalf of every staff in the company ,l would like to sincerely congratulate you on your recent appointment to general manager of the nottingham bureau.被委任為諾丁漢辦公署的總經理。

I wish you all the best in your future career.祝你前程似錦

This is an impressive accomplishment ,of which l am sure your family,friends and you are proud.這是一個了不起的成就,我相信你的家人,朋友還有你自己一定會引以為豪的。我們知道你為此付出了很多努力,你得獎是實至名歸的。

We know that you put forrth a great amount of effort and that the award was well-deserved.祝你和你的事業繼續走向輝煌。

Wish you and your company continuing success.We have great interest in importing your lvory camera displayed at guangzhou trade fair.我們希望能進口貴公司在廣交會上展示的象牙牌相機。

Please inform us what special offer you can make for us.請告知您能給我們什么樣的優惠。

We are interested in importing motorcycles and would be grateful if you would send us a copy of your latest catalogue ,your price list ,and export term.我們公司希望能進口摩托車,如果貴公司能給我們寄上你們公司最新的產品目錄、價格單和出口條款,我們將不盛感激。

我們有意采用貴公司現有的部分產品應用于家具生產。

We are interested in aacquiring a number of products from your current range in manufacturing our furrniture.在此先感謝您對我們提供的幫助。Thank you in advance for your help.希望能收到您的答復。I look forward to receiving your response.Thank you very much for your continued confidence in us.謝謝您對我們一直以來的信任。

Certainly ,you have a right to expect the best possible serccice from our company.您完全有權享受我們最優質的服務。

Under the circumstances ,all we can do concerning your request is to suggest you change to one of our european tours.有鑒于此,我們只能建議您改選我們的歐洲旅游線路。

非常感謝您對我們的一直支持,希望以后能繼續為您服務。

We thank you for your continuous support and look forward to serving you.非常遺憾我們不能取消您的訂單。

Unfortunately,it is not possible to cancel your order.如果將來還能為您服務,請立即與我們聯系。

If we can serve you further in the future ,please don’t hesitate to contact us.We have pleasure in sending you a copy of our catalogue,which includes details and prices of our complete range of telephone.我們很高興為您獻上一份我們生產的電話的目錄,這里面包括各類電話的詳細說明及價格。We would particularly like to draw your attention to our new set of greeting cards,which you will find on page 85 of the catalogue.特別希望您能注意一下目錄第85頁上那一系列新的賀卡。

Reserve your car now and let us take the worry out of your travel arrangements.請現在就來租車,讓我們帶走你旅途中的煩惱。

你可以免費試用兩周我們我們新開發的手機。

You can try our newly-developed cell phone for two weeks absolutely free.該產品受到國內外消費者的贊譽和青睞。

This product is highly praised and appreciated by the customers at home and abroad.這項產品是我們最新的技術成果。

This product is the result of our latest technology.To obtain an entry level position in financial analyzing.應征初級金融分析的職位。

To secure a senior secretary position,which will utilize my organizational and communicational abilities and strong secretarial background.應征一個高級秘書的職位,讓我能運用我的組織溝通能力和豐富的文秘經驗。

Have a good command of both spoken and writtenJapanese.日語口語和寫作能力良好。

修讀了C++,project98,office97等課程,成績優良。Significant course work in C++,Project 98,Office 97.擅長教授外國學習者學習中文。

Special aptitude and skills for teaching chinese to foreign learners.有能力為各種組織做貢獻。

Proven ability to deliver contributions to any organizations.I would like to apply for the post of accountant advertised in today’s morning post.我看了今天《早報》上招聘會計的廣告,我希望申請這一職位。

Since my present position offers little prospect for advancement ,l would prefer to be employed in an expanding company such as yours.我現在的職位沒有太大的發展空間,因此,我希望能在一個像貴公司一樣業務蒸蒸日上的公司工作。

I would like to accept the post,and look forward to joining your firm on January 1.我愿意接受這個職務,并期待1月1日起到公司工作。

非常高興收到您2月2日寄來的聘任書以及隨信附上的公司簡介。

It is with great pleasure to receive your appointment letter of february2 and the enclosed introdution of your company.如您要求,可隨信附上我的個人履歷和學校教授及雇主的推薦信。

Letters of recommendation from employers and professors,as well as my resume ,are enclosed as requested.我相信工商管理碩士的學位加上豐富的管理經驗使我能勝任這一職位。

My maser’s degree in Business Administration and my varied management experience make me well qualified for this position.I am writing to you concerning a problem that has arisen from the purchase of one of your DVD selections on september10,2006 at kinglord’s store.此次去信是想說明我于2006年9月10號在kinglord’s store購買的貴公司的DVD機所出現的問題。

I would appreciate being refunded in the amount of 320yuan for the discomfort and trouble the use of your product has caused me.對于使用你們的產品而造成的諸多不便,我希望獲得320元的賠償。

I would like nothing more than a quick solution for my problem so that I may still be a customer of yours in the future.對于我的問題我希望能盡快獲得答復,這樣將來我仍然會選擇貴公司的產品及服務。我希望在三周內能收到你們關于此問題的答復和解決方案,否則我將轉交消費者委員會作進一步處理。

I look forward to you reply and resolution of my complaint and will allow three weeks before referring it to the consumer agency.相信您在這件事上的協助與支持。

Thank you for your assistance and cooperation in this matter.我想反映我在使用貴公司生產的IX2006款手機時出現的一些問題。

I want to inform you of several problems with one of your company’s product:the IX2006 mobile phone.I hope this special shipment will compensate in part for the trouble we have caused you.我們希望此次特殊的運貨能部分彌補給貴方帶來的麻煩。

We have received your letter of 17th June,and regretted the error in the statement of account for May.我方已收到您六月十七日來信,非常抱歉五月份財務結算中出現的錯誤。

If it is found that the quality of our carpet is inferior to the sample,we are willing to take all responsibility.如發現確是我方地毯質量低劣,我們愿意承擔一切責任。

對于這一嚴重錯誤,我方深表歉意。We wish to express our deepest regret over the serious mistake.非常抱歉要您寫信給我方,我保證今后會為貴方安全發貨。

We regret the need for you to write to us and guarantee the safe delivery of your order in the future.希望此事不會影響您對本公司的良好印象。

I hope this matter will not affect your good opinion about us.

第五篇:做生意用的商務英語句型

做生意用的商務英語句型

成功的商務要求自信。當你用第二語言——英語做生意時,很容易語氣聽起來很不確定。但是不要這么快就放棄!就算你對商務英語的單詞不是很確定,你還是可以讓別人聽起來你十分了解正在談論什么。秘訣就在于你如何開始你的句子。用以下的商務英語句型來做生意,看看不同的效果。

讓我們集中注意力

當你在主持商務會議時,及時地集中大家的注意力是至關重要的。最好的開始商務會議方式就是給出直接的陳述。“The purpose of this meeting is to decide on the company logo.”避免類似以下的間接陳述,“Well, here's the agenda”,或是“Maybe we should get started.”那你會馬上失去別人的注意力。

語氣重的單詞

你的老板把每個人叫到辦公室商談一個問題同時也詢問了你的意見。將你的回答以“I recommend...”或是“In my opinion...”開始。此外,要用權威性的語氣回答,使用 “should” 而不用“could”使語氣更強?!癐n my opinion, we should consider different vendors” 比“Maybe we could think about different vendors”語氣更強。

強硬的談話

如果你想讓語氣聽起來比上面的句子更重的話,那就用“I'm positive that?”或是“I really feel that?”來開始:“I'm positive that it's the vendor's fault”向聽者表示出你對此是非常的肯定,就是說 “我很肯定,那你也應該肯定!”沒那么自信的人會說 “John in Marketing said it could be the vendor's fault.I thought he had a good point.”

繼續

商務會談有時會跑題,因此你就需要用一個非常有技巧的方式來讓別人重新集中注意力。如果感覺討論不是很有效率,無論在一個大型商務會議中,或是和同事的非正式商務談話中,你都可以說,“Let's move on to the next point.”這保證了你始終擁有討論的控制權,只要你不用 “Maybe” 或是 “Um” 開始你的講話。

毫無保留的說出

有時候你就是需要否定別人的意見,并且如果不有效地表示出你的否定意見,那你就很容易被別人所忽視。“I'm afraid I can't agree with this plan” 是禮貌但又清楚的開始表達否定的方式,要比 “Well, I'm not sure;It doesn't seem like it will work.” 好的多。

From:

下載商務英語句型(5篇)word格式文檔
下載商務英語句型(5篇).doc
將本文檔下載到自己電腦,方便修改和收藏,請勿使用迅雷等下載。
點此處下載文檔

文檔為doc格式


聲明:本文內容由互聯網用戶自發貢獻自行上傳,本網站不擁有所有權,未作人工編輯處理,也不承擔相關法律責任。如果您發現有涉嫌版權的內容,歡迎發送郵件至:645879355@qq.com 進行舉報,并提供相關證據,工作人員會在5個工作日內聯系你,一經查實,本站將立刻刪除涉嫌侵權內容。

相關范文推薦

    商務英語函電結尾常用句型精選5篇

    商務英語函電結尾常用句型精選 1.Pleaseacceptourthanksforthetroubleyouhavetaken. 有勞貴方,不勝感激。 2.Weareobligedtothankyouforyourkindattentioninthismatter. 不勝......

    商務英語-商務英語口語常用詞匯及句型

    美聯英語提供:商務英語口語常用詞匯及句型 關于商務英語,那些你不知道的事都在這里 http://m.meten.com/test/fayin.aspx?tid=16-73675-0 下面是小編整理的商務英語口語常用......

    商務英語-商務英語口語常用詞匯及句型

    美聯英語提供:商務英語-商務英語口語常用詞匯及句型 關于商務英語,那些你不知道的事都在這里 http://m.meten.com/test/fayin.aspx?tid=16-73675-0 商務英語口語常用詞匯及......

    商務英語寫作常用句型集合(5篇范例)

    9.與jill gulic 的合作將對公司未來發展有幫助。 Cooperation with jill gulic will be beneficial for the future of our company. 這份備忘錄將展示與上??偣緯h的結......

    BEC商務英語圖表作文題常用句型總結

    BEC商務英語圖表作文題常用句型總結 圖表作文是BEC考試中常出的題型。對于如何描述圖表,很多學習常感到困難。下面是一些常用的描述圖表的句型,供大家參考。 1. At a slower r......

    商務英語(推薦)

    【商務英語】述職報告范文 ? ? ? ? 2012/10/31 10:44:06 瀏覽過 4565 次 作者:zhibs 分享到 【商務英語】述職報告范文,珠海IBS英語學校編輯接下來會給大家介紹不同場合情況下......

    商務英語

    行業介紹快餐行業 公司介紹McDonald's Corporation 隨著西方習俗和文化對亞洲的滲入,西方的快餐業也大量融進中國市場。其中麥當勞就是最成功的快餐行業中的例子。 現在麥當......

    商務英語

    商務英語之商務交際英語口語集錦 久仰! I ve heard so much about you. 好久不見了! Long time no see. 辛苦了! You ve had a long day.Youve had a long flight. 尊敬的朋......

主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久偷看各类wc女厕嘘嘘偷窃| 少妇人妻偷人精品免费视频| 日本免费一区二区三区中文字幕| 亚洲成a人片在线观看无码3d| 国产国语老龄妇女a片| 亚洲国产日韩a在线播放| 国产亚洲欧美在线观看三区| 精品久久久久久无码专区| 国产精选污视频在线观看| 护士奶头又白又大又好摸视频| 亚洲精品国产精品无码国模| 亚洲已满18点击进入在线看片| 亚洲色无码中文字幕yy51999| 四虎精品国产永久在线观看| 久久aaaa片一区二区| 欧美丰满熟妇bbbbbb百度| 国产高潮刺激叫喊视频| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久日本蜜臀| 99国产欧美另类久久片| 亚洲国产日韩a在线亚洲| 97国产在线看片免费人成视频| 丰满少妇熟乱xxxxx视频| 国产女人高潮抽搐喷水免费视频| 国产边摸边吃奶叫床视频| 性欧美丰满熟妇XXXX性仙踪林| 成人啪精品视频网站午夜| 欧美大屁股bbbbxxxx| 亚洲va欧美va天堂v国产综合| 亚洲乱码卡一卡二卡| 色综合久久无码中文字幕| 欧美亚洲另类 丝袜综合网| 用舌头去添高潮无码视频| 免费人成网ww555kkk在线| 国产精品福利视频一区| 精品国产一区二区三区四区五区| 亚洲综合色婷婷六月丁香宅男大增| 成人免费777777被爆出| 亚洲国产成人超a在线播放| 国产乱子伦午夜精品视频| 国产精品久久毛片av大全日韩| 中文字幕人妻丝袜成熟乱|