第一篇:旅游英語口語
1.My visa has come through.----我的簽證已經辦妥了。
2.How long are you going for?----你打算去多長時間?
3.You needn’t take too many clothes with you.----用不著帶太多衣服。
4.I am completely in the dark.----我一無所知。
5.What kind of tours do you have?----你們有哪些旅行路線呢?
6.How about going to Paris during the summer vocation----我們暑假去巴黎旅游好嗎?
7.If I have a chance, I want to visit Bali Island.----假如我有機會,我想去巴厘島。
8.I heard you were traveling to America.----聽說你要去美國旅行。
9.Did we prepare all the belongings?----行李都準備齊了嗎?
10.I’ll spend my vocation in the mountains.----我會在山里度假。
1.Could you arrange a trip for me?----你可以為我安排一次旅行嗎?
2.Have you decided you departure?----決定什么時候出發了嗎?
3.What about hotels in London?----在倫敦的旅館住宿怎樣?
4.We will make a reservation in advance.----我們會提前預定好的。
5.How much will the tour cost?----旅行費用是多少?
6.What does it include?----這個費用都包括什么?
7.I’ll call you back to make the reservations.----我會打電話預定的。
8.Could you make the plane,hotel and tour reservation?----你們可以安排機票,旅館旅行方面的事宜嗎?
9.I have enough time for shopping and sightseeing.----我有足夠的的時間購物和觀光。
10.Is there a tour for the Great Wall?----有到長城的旅行團嗎?
1.Greenwich Park is lovely, and the observatory is really interesting.----格林威治公園很可愛,天文臺也真的很有趣。
2.And many famous men are buried there including kings and poets.----并且很多著名人物包括國王和詩人都安葬在這里。
3.We must be approaching the heart of the city now.----我們現在一定到了市中心。
4.Now we are just coming up to London Bridge.----現在我們將去倫敦橋。
5.I am in the seventh heaven!----我太高興了!
6.Venice is considered as one of the most beautiful cities in the world.----威尼斯堪稱世界上最美麗的城市之一。
7.What if we go to see Buckingham Palace first?----我們先去看看白金漢宮怎么樣?
8.There are so many things that have left a deep impression on me.----許多東西給我留下了深刻的印象。
9.Is there any place in particular you’d like us to see?----你覺得有什么地方可以讓我們去游覽的嗎?
10.It’s not far from here to the Thames.----這里離泰晤士運河不遠。
第二篇:旅游英語口語
藍天外語培訓http:///News/News.aspx?NewsID=849
旅游英語口語
想學旅游英語口語并不難
相信絕大多數人都喜歡旅游,尤其是去國外旅游,旅游不僅可以抒發自己心中的壓抑,還可以陶冶情操,何樂而不為呢?那么,你的英語水平達標了嗎?要知道,在完全另外一個國度,你所需要的就是掌握一門英語足矣。掌握旅游英語口語,將是你出門在外的“護身符”。學好旅游英語口語,也并不像你想像的這么困難。
藍天外語質量承諾:包學會,學不會全額免費重學!
外語水平免費測試/Questions/點擊進入 或百度搜索:“藍天外語”
藍天外語教你如何提高旅游英語口語
你如何提高旅游英語口語,首先要多讀多背,糾正發音。晨讀是個好習慣。每天早上堅持放聲讀半個小時英語。其次,要多說。我們學習英語就是為了溝通交流,make yourself understood。再者,要多聽。有些同學一味地通過讀、寫、記反復操練英語知識,而真正在與外國人交流時,由于聽不懂對方所說而無法表達自己的思想。因此,欲將語言知識轉化為語言能力,特別是表達能力,首先要強化聽力訓練??梢酝ㄟ^聽覺或視覺感知語言材料,如英文廣播或英語影視作品等,大量接觸生動語言,并通過聽來理解語言信息。
藍天外語的旅游英語口語,體驗個性特色
藍天外語采用全球先進旅游英語口語技術,立即體驗獲得個性旅游英語口語指南!我們生活的時代,是信息化的時代,信息流是這個時代最有價值的東西,它幾乎覆蓋了世界的每一個角落。在這樣一個時代,語言顯得更加重要,尤其是在當今這個經濟高速發展的時期,中國與世界各國之間的聯系越來越密切,英語作為最重要的語言交流工具,也越來越受到人們的重視。
第三篇:旅游英語口語常用語句
standard rate 標準價
en-suite 套房
family suite 家庭套房
twin room you 帶兩張單人床的房間 double room 帶一張雙人床的房間 advance deposit 定金
reservation 訂房間
registration 登記
rate sheets 房價表
tariff 價目表
cancellation 取消預定
imperial suite 皇室套房
presidential suite 總統套房 suite deluxe 高級套房
junior suite 簡單套房
mini suite 小型套房
honeymoon suite 蜜月套房 penthouse suite 樓頂套房 unmade room 未清掃房
on change 待清掃房
valuables 貴重品
porter 行李員
luggage/baggage 行李
registered/checked luggage 托運行李 light luggage 輕便行李
baggage elevator 行李電梯 baggage receipt 行李收據 trolley 手推車
storage room 行李倉
briefcase 公文包
suit bag 衣服袋
travelling bag 旅行袋
shoulder bag 背包
trunk 大衣箱
suitcase 小提箱
name tag 標有姓名的標簽 regular flight 正常航班
non-scheduled flight 非正常航班 international flight 國際航班 domestic flight 國內航班 flight number 航班號
airport 機場
airline operation 航空業務 alternate airfield 備用機場
landing field 停機坪
international terminal 國際航班候機樓
domestic terminal 國內航班候機樓
control tower 控制臺
jetway 登機道
air-bridge 旅客橋
visitors terrace 迎送平臺
concourse 中央大廳
loading bridge 候機室至飛機的連接通路
airline coach service 汽車服務
shuttle bus 機場內來往班車
1、Good morning,sir(madam)
早上好,先生(小姐)
2、Good afternoon,ladies and gentlemen
下午好,女士們,先生們。
3、Good evening,miss Price
晚上好,普萊絲小姐。
4、How are you today,Mr Brown ?
你今天好嗎?布朗先生。
5、I‘m quite well,thank you.我很好,謝謝你。
6、Hs good to see you again,sir(madam)再次見到你真高興,先生(小姐)
7、Nice to meet you,sir.見到你真高興,先生。
Titles(稱呼)
8、Are you Mrs.Best?
你是貝絲特夫人嗎?
9、You must be professor Ford.你一定是福特教授。
10、May I know your name,sir(madam)? 我可以知道你的名字嗎?先生(小姐)。
11、Here‘s a letter for you,Dr white.懷特醫生,這兒有你的一封信。
12、you‘re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.史密斯船長,有你的電話。
13、Welcome to our hotel,miss Henry.歡迎來到我們酒店,享利小姐。
14、May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ?
我能為你服務嗎?貝克先生?
15、Can I help you,Ms Blake?
我能幫你嗎?布雷克小姐?
16、Would you take the seat,young lady ? 請坐,小姐,Offering Help 主動提出幫助
17、May I help you ?
18、Can I help you?
我能幫你嗎?
19、What can I do for you ?
我能為你作什么?
20、May I take your ba for you?
我可以為你拿你的手提包嗎?
21、May I help you with your suitcase?
我能幫你拿你的箱子嗎?
22、Would you like me to call a taxi for you ? 你需要我為你叫一輛出租車嗎?
23、Thank you very much.非常感謝
24、Thanks for the trouble.麻煩你了
25、It‘svry kind of you?
你真是太好了
26、No,thanks.不用了,謝謝!
Answers to Thanks對感謝語的應答
27、You‘re welcome.歡迎你
28、Not at all.不用謝
29、That‘s all right.沒關系
30、Don‘t mention it.別提了
31、It‘s my plcasurc.這是我的榮幸
Expressing welcome 表示歡迎
32、Welcome,sir(madam)。
歡迎光臨,先生(小姐)
33、Welcome to our hotel,sir(madam)。歡迎光臨我們酒店,先生(小姐)
34、Welcome to our western restaurant.歡迎來我們西餐廳
35、We‘re glad to have you here.我們很高興你來到之兒
36、I‘m always at your service,sir(madam)。隨時為你效勞,先生(小姐)。
Apologies 表示道歉
37、I‘m sorry,sir(madam)。
對不起,先生(小姐)。
38、I‘m very sorry.非常抱歉。
39、I‘m sorry to trouble you.對不起打擾你了。
40、I‘m sorry to have taken so much of your time.對不起占用你太多時間了。
41、I‘m sorry to have kept you waiting.對不起讓你久等。
42、Excuse me for interrupeing you.原諒我打撓你了。
43、I hope you‘ll forgive me.我希望你能原諒我。
Answers to Apology(對道歉語的應答)
44、It doesn‘t matter.沒關系。
45、It‘s nothing.沒什么。
46、Never mind.別放在心上。
47、That‘s nothing.沒什么。
48、Don‘t bother about that.別再想它。
49、Don‘t worry about it.別擔心。
50、Don‘t apologize,It was my fault.別道歉,這是我的錯。
Good wishes(良好祝愿)
51、Have a good time!
祝你們玩得愉快!
52、Have a nice evening!
祝你晚上愉快。
53、Happy Birthday!
生日快樂。
54、Merry Christmas!
圣誕快樂。
55、May you succeed
祝你成功
Parting(分手再見)
56、Good-bye and good luck.再見,祝你好運。
57、Hope you‘ll have a nice trip.希望你旅途愉快。
58、Wish you a pleasant journey.祝你旅途愉快。
59、Happy landing.祝你安全抵達。
60、Bon voyage.一帆風順。
61、Hope to see you again.希望再次見到你。
62、Good night.晚安。
63、See you Tomorrow.明天見。
Self-Introduction(自我介紹)
64、I‘m henry,I’m from Golden Lake Hotel,I‘m here to meet you.我叫享利,來自金湖酒店,我是來接您的。
65、My name is Irene,I‘m the housekeeping Department waiter.我的名字是艾琳,我是管家部服務員。
66、I‘m the receptionist here,welcome to our hotel.我是這兒的接待員,歡迎來到我們酒店。
67、Reservations,May I help you ?
預訂部,我能幫你嗎?
68、Room service,May I come in ?
送餐服務,我可以進來嗎?
69、This is Henry Adams speaking.我是享利。亞當斯。
Affirmative Responses(肯定回答)
70、Surely.當然可以。
71、Certainly,sir(madam)。
當然可以,先生(小姐)。
72、Yes,sir,(madam)。
是的,先生(小姐)。
73、That‘s true,sir(madam)。
是這樣的,先生(小姐)。
74、Very well.非常好。
Negative Responses(否定回答)
75、No,sir(madam)。
不,先生(小姐)。
76、I don‘t think so.我不這樣認為。
77、Of course not.當然不。
78、I‘m afraid that’s not a good idea.恐怕,那個主意不好。
Useful Questions 常用問句
79、What do you prefer,tea or coffee? 你喜歡什么?茶還是咖啡。
80、Woulld your please sign here ? 請在這兒簽名好嗎?
81、A table for two?
兩人的一張臺嗎?
82、How long do you plan to stay ? 你計劃住多久。
83、Could you please spell your name ? 請拼一下你的名字嗎?
84、What kind of room would you like ? 你要哪類房間?
85、May I see your passport ?
我可以看你的護照嗎?
86、May I have your tetephone number ? 我可以知道你的電話號碼嗎?
87、What‘s the trouble,sir?
你怎么啦?先生。
88、Shall I call a doctor for you ? 我為你叫一個醫生嗎?
89、Dir you eyoy the play?
你喜歡這個節目嗎?
90、Do you like this song?
你喜歡這首歌嗎?
Useful expressions 慣用表達語
91、Enjoy you breakfast,sir ?
請享用你的早餐,先生。
92、Here is the menu.給你菜譜。
93、The service guide is on the desk.服務指南在桌面上。
94、The swimmcing pool is over there.游泳池在那邊。
95、Go ahead,please.請接著講。
96、The line is busy.線路正忙。
97、You look grest.你看上去真棒。
98、Please consult the song list.請翻閱點歌單。
99、It‘s a very touching story.這是一個非常感人的故事。
100、Without music,the world would be dull.如果沒有音樂,這世界將會變得很沉悶。
第四篇:談論旅游英語口語范文
談論旅游英語口語Traveling
Do you like traveling? 你喜歡旅游嗎?
Yes, I've just come back from Scotland.是的,我剛從蘇格蘭回來。
How did you get there? 你怎么去的?
Where did you visit? 你去參觀了哪些地方?
How did you like it? 你喜歡那兒嗎?
It's fantastic.那兒棒極了。
You must have enjoyed yourself.你一定玩的很開心。
第五篇:實用出國旅游英語口語
出國旅游英語總括
問候,感謝,交際,詢問 游客問訊用語
搭乘飛機用語 澳洲式英文
航班中轉用語 搭乘交通工具用語
入境檢查對話 酒店用語
入關檢查用語 餐館用語
機場取行李用語 觀光用語
入關檢查用語 購物用語
兌換外幣用語 緊急情況用語
問候、感謝、交際、詢問
Good morning 早晨好!I don't know 我不知道
Hello 你好!I can't speak English 我不懂英文
Good evening 晚上好!Yes , Please 請
Good bye 再見!Excuse me 勞駕
See you later 再見!I am sorry 對不起
Good night 晚安!Could you do me a favor? 能夠幫我忙嗎?
Take care 保重!Please say it again 請再說一次
How are you? 你好嗎? Anyway 總之 Fine.Thank you 謝謝你,我很好!Of course 當然
Have a nice trip 祝你旅途平安!By the way 順便提一下
my name is-----我叫-------if 如果,假設
May I have you name? 請問你貴姓? Besides 另外,況且
Nice to see you 很高興認識你。Actually 實際上
Thank you very much 謝謝!May I smoke here? 能在這里吸煙嗎?
Thank you for your help 謝謝你的幫助。May I use this phone? 能夠使用電話嗎?
You are welcome 不用謝。May I sit here? 能夠坐在這里嗎?
That's right 你說的對 May I ask something? 我想問點事情
Yes, I think so 我也這樣認。Is there a police station here? 附近有警察局嗎?
Where is the toilet 廁所在哪里? What time is it now? 現在幾點了?
Where are you from? 你是從哪里來的? I am tired 我很累
Whom should I ask to? 我應該問誰? As soon as possible近快---What is this for? 這是做什么的? Please help me 請幫助我It is important 這非常重要 I feel sick 我感覺不舒服
I'm in a hurry 我時間很急 I'm lost 我迷路了
搭乘飛機用語
Where is my seat? 我的座位在哪里? Seat number 座位號碼
Where should I put this? 手提行李放在哪里? Airline ticket 飛機票
Could you change my seat,please? 請換一換我的座位 boarding pass 登機牌
May I have tea/coffee/juice/water? 請給我來杯茶 emergency exit 緊急出口
Beer, please 請給我來杯啤酒 life jacket 救生衣
Will this flight get there on time? 航班正點到達嗎? This form? 這張表格?
Aisle(window)seat 靠走廊(窗戶)位 take-off 起飛
Could you tell me how to fill in 請告訴我如何填寫 Landing 著陸
航班中轉用語
How long will we stop here? 我們在這里停留多久?
Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room? 在侯機室有免稅店嗎?
I'm in transit to Melbourne 我是換機去墨爾本
How can I get to the connecting flight counter of China airline? 我如何找到中國航空公司辦理轉機柜臺?
Where is boarding gate for China airline CA173? 國航CA173登機口在哪里?
Where can I check in? 在哪里辦理登機手續?
What is the gate number? 在幾號登機口登機?
入境檢查對話
問: May I see your passport, please ? 請出示你的護照
答: here is my passport.這是我的護照
問: What's the purpose of your visit ? 你到澳洲的目的?
答: Sightseeing(business, study)觀光(商務,留學)
問: How long will you be staying in Australia ? 你計劃在澳洲逗留多久?
答: 10 days 10天
問: where are you staying ? 你住在哪里?
答: I'll stay at Hyatt hotel ? 我住在凱悅酒店
問: Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan ? 你有回臺灣的返程機票嗎?
答: Yes, here it is.有,在這里
問: How much money do you have with you ? 你隨身帶了多少錢?
答: I have 2000 U.S dollars 2000美元
問: Have a nice stay 祝你在澳洲旅行愉快!
答: Thank you.謝謝!
I'm sorry.I don't understand English 對不起,我不懂英文。
Does anyone here speak Chinese? 有懂中文的工作人員嗎?
入關常用詞
Immigration 入境檢查 duty-free items 免稅品
Passport control 護照檢查 Quarantine 檢疫
Outgoing passenger card 入境登記卡 Residents 本國居民
Ongoing passenger card 出境登記卡 Non-residents 外國居民
Customs declaration card 海關申報單 Visa 簽證
Currency declaration 現金申報單 Destination 目的地
A gift for my friend 送給朋友的禮物 Valid(invalid)有效(無效)
Chinese medicine 中藥 Cash 現金
Prohibited articles 違禁品 Yellow card 健康卡
機場取行李用語
Where can I get my baggage? 我去哪里取行李?
Here is my claim tag 這是我的托運 行李卡
Could you please check it urgently? 請抓緊時間找我的行李
How many pieces of baggage have you lost? 你丟失了幾件行李? Can you tell me the features of your baggage? 請描繪你所丟失的行李的外表特徵
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag 是一件大的皮箱,掛有我名字的標簽
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.我想填寫一份丟失行李登記單
How soon will I find out? 需要多長時間可以找到我的行李
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it 找到行李后,請盡快送到我的酒店。
入關檢查用語
Your passport and declaration card, please 請出示你的護照和海關申報單
Do you have anything to declare? 你攜帶的東西有必須申報的嗎 ?
No.I don't 沒有
Please open this bag 請打開這件行李
What are these? 這是什?東西?
These are for my personal use 這是我的個人用品
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to China 這是我帶會中國的紀念品 Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 你帶有任何酒類或香煙嗎?
The cameras are for my personal use 這架照相機是我自用的You`ll have to pay duty on this 這件物品你必須交納關稅
兌換外幣用語
Where can I change money? 我在哪里可以兌換外幣?
Can you change this into Australian Dollars? 請將這些外幣兌換成澳元?
What is the exchange rate ? 兌換率是多少?
Do you accept traveler's checks? 你這里接受旅行支票嗎?
I'd like to cash this traveler's check 請將這些旅行支票換成現金
I'd like some small change? 請將大鈔換成零錢
May I have a statement of accounts? 請給我兌換發票
Exchange of foreign currency 外幣兌換
游客問訊用語
Where is the tourist information centre ? 請問旅游問訊處在哪里?
Is there an airport bus to the city ? 這里有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎 ? Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)? 巴士車站在哪里 ?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ? 乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢 ?
How can I get to Hilton hotel ? 去希爾頓酒店怎么走 ?
May I have a city map ? 請給我一張市區地圖?
Can I reserve a hotel here ? 我可以在這里預訂酒店嗎 ?
How much is it ? 多少錢 ?
Keep the change, please 不用找錢了
Take me to this address, please 請拉我去這個地址
How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中心需要多長時間?
Stop here, please 請停下來。
What time does it leave ? 幾點發車?
Where can I get a ticket ? 在哪里賣票?
Could you tell me when we get there ? 請問幾點能夠到達那里。
澳洲式英文
中文 美語 澳洲英文
租車 rent(rental)car hire car 行李 baggage luggage 電梯 elevator lift 分配座位 seat assjgnment seat allocation 長途電話 long distance call trunk call 占線 line is busy line is engaged 汽油 gas(gasoline)petrol 超車 passing overtaking 讓車 yield give way 公寓 apartment flat 炸薯條 french fry chips 一點 a little a little bit 喂,你好 hello G'day
你好
How do you do ? How are you going ?
交通工具用語
Where is the railway station? 火車站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please.墨爾本中心火車站
How much is it? 多少錢?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨爾本中心火車站的巴士嗎?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨爾本的火車是從那一站離開的
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please.一張去墨爾本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 單程還是環程票
Second class one way, please 二等單程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火車上設有座位預留嗎?
I don’t think it’s necessary, as the train won’t be crowded.我想沒有必要,因為火車不是很擠
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下車嗎?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一張2等票去墨爾本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我買票有折扣嗎?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看時間表嗎?
Does this train run everyday? 這天天通火車嗎?
I’d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow.What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨爾本,幾點的火車?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的車嗎?
From which station does the train leave? 火車從哪站出發?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪個窗口我可以做預訂
I’d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要訂個座位
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想訂張去墨爾本的臥鋪 I’d like the upper(the lower)berth.我想要個上層(下層)的Are any reserved seats available? 可以預訂座位嗎?
I’d like to change my reservation 我想改變我的預訂
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
Smoking(non-smoking)car, please 吸煙(非吸煙)車廂
How long is the ticket valid? 車票多長時間有效?
What time does the first(last/next)train to Melbourne leave? 什么時候第一輛(最后一輛/下一輛)車從墨爾本出發
Is it a direct train? 有直達車嗎?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的聯運嗎?
Do I have to change train? 我還需要換車嗎?
Will the train leave on schedule? 火車準時出發嗎?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火車幾點到墨爾本
Are there any express train? 有特快列車嗎?
Where does the train go to? 這輛車是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列車會分離嗎?
Is there a dining(sleeping)car on the train? 這有餐車(臥鋪)車廂嗎?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火車在墨爾本停嗎?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直達去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪換車?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多長時間能到墨爾本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火車從哪個站臺出發 Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 這個是去墨爾本的站臺嗎?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本需要多長時間?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我需要換車嗎?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能幫我看一下包嗎?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨爾本的火車在這站停嗎?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 還有多長時間火車能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Excuse me.May I get by? 打擾一下,我能過去嗎?
Is this seat taken? 這座有人嗎?
May I sit here? 我可以座這嗎?
I think this is my seat 我想這是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸煙嗎?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要訂餐廳的座位嗎?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock? 我可以在7點訂桌嗎?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下車嗎?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn’t it? 這是去墨爾本的車,對嗎?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 這車去墨爾本嗎?
May I open the window? 我可以打開窗戶嗎?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什么?
How long does this train stop there? 車在這停多長時間?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨爾本之前可以告訴我一下嗎?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我們什么時間到墨爾本?
What station is this? 這站是哪里?
Where is the sleeping car? 臥鋪在哪里?
Where is my berth? 我的床鋪在哪里?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床鋪嗎?
Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? 明早7點能叫我起床嗎?
I lost my ticket.What should I do? 我丟了我的票,我該怎么辦?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消這張票嗎?
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想換成頭等票
I missed my station.我找不到火車站拉
I missed my train.我找不到火車拉
I left something on the train.我忘了些東西在火車上
Please validate my pass 請確認我的通行證
I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow.我開始用這張通行證在45天之間
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用這張票上車嗎?
Where is ABC office? ABC 辦公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你們發行增刊的優待券嗎? Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC線路的巴士站在哪里?
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪里?
To Melbourne, please 到墨爾本,謝謝
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上車買票嗎?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨爾本出發的巴士是幾點?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多長時間?
Do I have to transfer? 我還得換車嗎?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪里可以檢查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能帶者這些行李嗎?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 從墨爾本出發的車在幾號門?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪輛車去墨爾本
What time does next bus leave? 下一輛車什么時候出發?
Is this seat taken? 這個座有人嗎?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁邊嗎?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李應該放在哪里?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什么時候離開?
Where is the rest room? 洗手間在哪里?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在這挺多久?
I’ll get off here 我在這里下車
I’ll take the next bus.我要坐下輛車
May I have a bus route map? 可以給我張巴士線路圖嗎? May I see the time table? 我可以看一下時刻表嗎?
Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
Where should I transfer? 我應該在哪轉站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能買著票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那里需要多長時間?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪輛車去飛機場?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多少錢?
Transfer ticket, please 換車票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨爾本要停多少站?
I’d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨爾本站下車
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告訴我什么時候下車嗎?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎么能讓巴士停下來?
I’ll get off at the cathedral.在教堂前我要下車
I’ll get off here 我在這下車
May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地鐵線路圖嗎?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我應該換哪條線?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我從哪個出口走在墨爾本中心火車站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨爾本中心火車站嗎?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有出租車站臺? Could you call a taxi for me? 你能為我叫輛出租車嗎?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能趕上出租車?
Where to? 去哪里?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去動物園多少錢?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能帶我去墨爾本在接我回來嗎?
Could you turn on the heating(air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖風(空調)打開嗎?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能幫我搬行李嗎?
To this place, please 去這里
I’m in a hurry 我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能帶我去市中心大概轉一下嗎?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我嗎?
Could you drive more slowly 可以開的慢點嗎?
Please turn to the right(left)請右(左)轉
Shop here, please 停這里
How much is it? 多少錢?
The fare is different from the meter.收費和儀表盤上的不一樣
Thank you。Keep the change.謝謝,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在這條河上有什么樣的游覽船?
How many cruises are there each day? 這里一天有多少游覽船? Where can I board the ship? 我在哪里上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 來回需要多長時間?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什么時候出發?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜間的游覽船嗎?
Does the fare include meal? 費用包括吃的嗎?
What time do we board? 我們什么時候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 這艘船什么時候出發?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多長時間?
At which port do we stop? 我們在哪個碼頭停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以預訂一張甲板上的椅子嗎?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什么時候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我們在這里停靠多久?
I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 當船靠港的時候,我想看看周圍的景色
I’m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能給我些藥嗎,我暈船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能幫我找個醫生嗎?
I’d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一輛汽車。
Where can I rent a car? 在哪里我可以租到車?
I have a reservation.我做了預訂。
This is my voucher.這是我的憑證。
What kind of cars do you have? 你們有什么樣的車? I’d like an automatic(a compact/a sports)car 我想要輛自動檔(輕便/運動)車
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下費用單嗎?
I’d like to see the car before I rent it.我想在租之前看下車
I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days.我想租這種車3天
Do you have any special rates? 你們有特價嗎?
What is the rate per day(week)? 每天(周)怎么收費?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的費用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里數是免費的嗎?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油嗎?
No.Fill the gas when you return the car.不。還車的時候請加滿油
Does the price include insurance? 保險在這費用中嗎?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中國的駕照開車嗎?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保險嗎?
I’d like full insurance.我想要全額保險
This is my international driving permit.這是我的國際駕照。
Please write down your home address 請寫下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪里暫???
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上請把車送到波士頓酒店。
When do I have to return the car? 什么時候我還車?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把車放在我的目的地嗎? Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把車放在墨爾本嗎?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你們取車需要收費多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金嗎?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble.請告訴我一旦發生緊急情況我應該給誰打電話
May I have a road map? 能給我張道路地圖嗎?
Is there a gas station around here? 這附近有加油站嗎?
Fill it up, please 請加滿油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圓錢
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用這個油泵???
Could you check the battery(brake fluid)? 你能檢查一下電池(剎車油)?
The clutch isn’t working right 離合器片沒有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise.車發出奇怪的聲音
I have a flat tire.我有一個癟胎
My car has broken down.我的車拋錨拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告訴我在地圖上的什么位置嗎?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 這里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在這嗎?
Please call the police.請叫警察
Please call an ambulance.請叫救護車
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的電話在哪?
酒店用語
Can I reserve a hotel room here? 我能預訂一個房間嗎?
I’d like to reserve a hotel room for tonight.我想今天晚上預訂一個房間。
Do you have a hotel guide? 你有酒店指南嗎?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 你能推薦一個經濟點的酒店嗎?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night? 這有一個低于每晚50圓的酒店嗎?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city centre? 你能推薦一個在市中心的酒點嗎?
I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station.我想住在火車站附近的酒店。
I’d like a room with bath 我想要一間有浴室的房間。
How much is the room charge? 這間房間收費多少?
How much is a single room with a bath? 帶浴室的單人間收費多少?
I’d like a room with a shower.我想要一個可以沖涼的房間。
I’d like a twin room 我想要一個雙人間
I’ll take that room 我想要那間房
I’d like to stay for 2 nights.我要住兩晚
How much is it per night? 每晚多少錢?
Does it include tax and service charge? 這包括稅和服務費嗎?
Is breakfast included? 包括早餐嗎? Do you need a deposit? 需要押金嗎?
Is there a discount for staying several days? 多住幾天有折扣嗎?
Can you recommend another hotel? 你能推薦另一間酒店嗎?
Do you know any cheaper hotels? 你知道有便宜點的酒店嗎?
Where is the hotel? 這個酒店在哪里?
How can I get there? 我怎么到那里?
How long does it take on foot? 步行需要多長時間?
Is there a youth hotel here? 這有青年旅社嗎?
Can I have a youth hotel list? 能給我一張青年旅社的清單嗎?
I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.我會晚到,但請保留我的預訂。
Check in, please 登記
I made a reservation in Tokyo 我在東京做了預訂
My name is ABC 我是ABC
Here is my confirmation slip.這是我的確認信
I’d like a quiet room.我想要一個安靜的房間
I’d like a room on the upper level.我想住在上層的房間
I’d like a room with a nice view(a balcony)我想要一個有陽臺的房間
Is there a TV set? 這個有電視嗎?
Is hot water available any time? 全天提供熱水嗎?
May I see the room? 我可以看看房間嗎?
Do you have any bigger(better/cheaper)? 你有間更大的(更好的,更便宜的)嗎? Could you give me a larger room? 你能給我間大房嗎?
I’ll take this room.我想要這間房
Would you fill in this registration form? 你能填一下這個注冊表嗎?
I’ll stay three nights 我要住3個晚上
Do you accept credit card(traveler’s check)? 你們接受信用卡(旅行支票)嗎?
Can I get a room for tonight? 我想要今天晚上的房間
Do you have a shared bath(shower)? 你們有公用浴室嗎?
May I have the key, please? 能給我鑰匙嗎?
Would you have my baggage sent up? 你們收到我的行李了嗎?
Can you keep my valuables? 你能幫我保管貴重物品嗎?
Where is dining room? 餐廳在哪里?
Is there also a cafeteria? 這里有自助餐廳嗎?
What time does the dining room open? 餐廳幾點開門?
What time can I have breakfast? 早餐幾點開放?
Can I have breakfast in my room? 我可以在房間吃早餐嗎?
Is there a beauty salon(barbershop)這里有美容院(理發店嗎)?
Does someone here speak Chinese? 這里有人說中文嗎?
Could you keep this baggage until 4 o’clock? 4點之前你能保管我的行李嗎?
May I have my baggage back? 我可以取走我的行李嗎?
Can I have a card with the hotel address? 能給我一張有酒店地址的名片嗎?
Can I get a ticket for the sightseeing bus here? 能給我張觀光巴士的票嗎?
Where is the nearest subway station? 最近的地鐵站在哪里? How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi? 從這里乘出租車到飛機場需要多長時間?
Can you find me a baby-sitter? 能給我個嬰兒座椅嗎?
Could you make reservations for a restaurant(tour/musical)for me? 你能幫我預訂個餐館(觀光/音樂會)?
Cab I use a typewriter? 我可以用打字機嗎?
Do you have facsimile(photocopier)? 你有傳真(復印機)嗎?
What time do you close the front door? 你們幾點關前門?
I’ll be back late tonight 我今晚會晚回來
Are there any letters(massages)for me? 這有給我的信(口信)嗎?
Please send this letter by air(sea)mail.請空運(水運)這個郵件
I’d like to send this parcel to China.我想將這個包裹寄回中國
Could you pack it for me? 你能幫我做下包裝嗎?
Can I have a box for packing? 能給我個盒子作包裝嗎?
Could you page Mr.Ford here? 你在這能寫上FORD先生嗎?
He must be somewhere in the hotel 他一定是在酒店的某個地方
Just a minute, please.請等一下
Come in 進來
Please bring me a pot of coffee.請給我一壺咖啡
This is room 316.I’d like a blanket, please 這是316房,請給我一張毛毯。
I’d like a wake-up call, please.請給我一個起床提醒
What time? 幾點? 7 o’clock tomorrow morning 明早7點
Your room number, please 你的房間號碼
Do you have room service? 你有房間服務嗎?
I’d like a pot of boiled water 我想要壺開水
Please bring me some ice cubes and water 請給我一些冰塊和水
Hoe long does it take? 需要多長時間?
As soon as possible, please.越快越好
I’d like shampoo(hair conditioner/a drier/a bath towel/a match)我想要洗發液(護發素/吹風機/浴巾/火材)
I’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow 我想訂明早的早餐
What would you like to have for breakfast? 你早餐想要點什么?
I’d like orange juice, two eggs, over easy, with ham and French fries, and Coffee, please 我想要橙汁,兩個雞蛋,兩面煎,和火腿,法國菜和咖啡
About what time shall we bring it? 大約幾點我給你送去?
My breakfast still hasn’t arrived.Please bring it right away 我的早餐還沒有到。請立刻送來
Good morning.Here’s a menu, sir 早上好,這是菜單,先生
I’d like some rolls, scrambled eggs, hashed potatoes and tea, please.我想要一些卷,攪過的雞蛋,土豆泥和茶
Would you like some bacon or ham with your eggs? 你想要一些煎肉或火腿加在雞蛋上嗎?
Bacon, please.煎肉,謝謝 Would you like some lemon slices with your tea? 你想要些檸檬塊在茶中嗎?
No.with cream, please.不,加奶油,謝謝
Would you like your tea, now? 你現在就要你的茶嗎?
Yes, please.是的 餐館用語
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 你能推薦附近的一個好點的餐館嗎?
I’d like a restaurant not too expensive 我想找一個不是很貴的餐館
I’d like a quiet restaurant.我想要一個安靜的餐館
I’d like a restaurant with a cheerful atmosphere 我想要一個有著愉快氣氛的餐館
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant? 你能推薦幾個餐館嗎?
Where is main area for restaurants? 餐館主要集中在什么地方?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? 這附近有中國餐館嗎?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? 這附近有高檔餐館嗎?
Do you know of any restaurant open now? 你知道有現在開門的餐館嗎?
I’d like to have some local food.我想吃些當地食品
Where is the nearest Italian restaurant? 哪有最近的意大利餐館 Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
Could you make a reservation for me? 你能幫我預訂一下嗎?
I’d like to reserve a table for three 我想訂3人的桌子
We are a group of six 我們6個人一組
We’d like to have a table tighter 我們想并桌
We’ll come at eight o’clock 我們8點到
What time can we reserve a table? 什么時候我們可以訂桌?
How late is it open? 開門最晚到幾點?
How can I get there? 我怎么到那里
Hello.This is ABC restaurant.你好,這里是ABC 餐館
I’d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.我想在7點訂個2人桌
I am sorry.We have so many guests this evening.很抱歉,今晚客人太多拉
How long is the wait? 需要等多長時間?
We can wait till late hours 我們可以等的晚些
Nine o’clock should be ok 9點可以
Could we have a table on the garden? 我們可以要張在園子里的桌子嗎?
It’s ok.Your name, please 沒問題,姓名?
What do you have for today’s special? 你們今天有特價嗎?
Do you have a dress code? 你有衣服編號嗎?
Should I dress a coat and tie? 我需要系領帶嗎?
Should the ladies wear formal dresses? 女士需要穿正式服裝嗎
No jeans, please 請不要穿牛仔褲 I’m sorry, but I want to cancel my reservation.對不起,我要取消預訂
Do you have a table for three? 你有3人的桌子嗎?
Can we have a table in the corner? 我們可以要張角落的桌子嗎?
I’d like a table by the window 我想要張靠窗的桌子
Please wait to be seated 請等候如座
Good evening.Do you have a table for two? 晚上好,有兩人的桌子嗎?
Sure, this way, please 當然,這邊請
Our tables are full now.Could you wait for a while? 我們坐滿拉,請等一下
I guess we can offer a table in 30 minutes.我想30分鐘后會有空位
All right.We’ll wait 好,我們等會
May I have a menu, please? 我可以看看菜單嗎?
Do you have a menu in Chinese? 你有中文菜單嗎?
Would you like something to drink before dinner? 飯前想喝些什么嗎?
What kind of drinks do you have for aperitif? 想喝什么樣的開胃酒?
Do you have some local beer? 你有當地啤酒嗎?
May I have another one? 能給我另一個嗎?
May I see the wine list? 我可以看看酒單嗎?
May I order a glass of wine? 可以給我一杯葡萄酒嗎?
What kind of wine do you have? 你想要什么樣的葡萄酒
I’d like to have some local wine.我想要當地的葡萄酒
I’d like to have French red wine 我想要法國紅酒
Could you recommend some good wine? 你能給我推薦些葡萄酒嗎? May I order, please? 我可以訂了嗎?
Can we have separate checks? 我們可以分開付帳嗎?
What is the specialty of the house? 有什么特別料理嗎?
Do you have today’s special? 有今天的特價嗎
I’d like to have something special.我想要一些特別的Do you have local dishes? 你有當地菜嗎?
What do you recommend? 你有什么推薦?
Do you have anything ready quickly? 有沒有快點的菜
Can I have the same dish as that? 我可以要和那個一樣的菜嗎?
I’ll have it 就是它了
I’ll have whatever you recommend.就要你推薦的
I’d like appetizers and meat(fish)dish.我要開胃菜和肉(魚)類
I’d like to have dinner for less than 30 dollars including drinks.我想要30圓以下包括酒水的
Can I have it right away? 我可以現在就要嗎?
What is this? 這是什么?
What kind of dish is this? 這是什么菜?
I’d like this 這個不錯
I’m on a diet 我正在減肥
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/sugar)我不要有脂肪(鹽/糖)的食物
Do you have vegetarian dishes? 你有素菜嗎?
Can you make it mild? 能做的清淡嗎? How do you like your steak? 你想怎么吃牛扒
Well done(medium/rare), please 全熟(中等/生)的Could you tell how you to eat this? 你吃的怎么樣?
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)? 你能把鹽(胡椒)給我嗎?
I’d like a glass of water, please 我想來杯水
May I have a bottle of mineral water? 給我一杯礦泉水
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.不含碳酸的礦泉水
May I have some more bread, please? 能再給我些面包嗎?
I dropped my knife(fork)我的刀(叉)掉了
Is everything all right? 一切還好?
This is very good 非常好
I’d like a dessert, please 一份甜點
What do you have for a dessert? 什么樣的甜點?
I’d like something light, just some cheese or cake, please 我想要些清淡的,奶酪或蛋糕都行
May I have some cheese? 來些奶酪
What kind of cheese is this? 這是什么奶酪?
May I have just a little of it? 我就要一點點
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert? 我可以要些水果代替甜點
What kind of food do you have? 你有什么樣的食物?
Is coffee included in this meal? 咖啡包括在菜里嗎?
May I smoke? 我可以吸煙嗎?
觀光用語
Where is the tourist information office? 在哪里有旅游信息中心?
Do you have a sightseeing brochure for this town? 在這個鎮上有觀光手冊嗎?
Do you have a free city map? 你有免費的城市地圖嗎?
I’d like a bus route map 我想要張巴士線路圖
Could you tell me some interesting places in this town? 能告訴我一些好玩的地方嗎?
I’m interested in architecture.我對建筑學感興趣
Where is the best place to meet young people? 遇見青年人最好的地方在哪?
I’d like to see T Church.我想看看T教堂。I’d like to go to WorldTradeCenter.我要去世貿中心
I’d like to go shopping.Where is the downtown area? 我想去購物。市區在哪?
Where is the place to enjoy a nice view? 在哪能看到美好風光?
Is it far from here? 那離這里遠嗎?
Can I walk down there? 我能走著去那嗎?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行到那里需要多長時間?
Can I go there by bus? 我能乘巴士去那嗎?
Could you recommend some places where I could go and come back in a day? 能推薦一個一天往返的的地方嗎?
I’d like to take the horse-drawn carriage.How much does it cost? 我想乘馬車。多少錢?
Are there any sightseeing boats? 這有觀光船嗎?
Is there a two-hour sightseeing cruise? 有兩小時的觀光船嗎?
Can I make a reservation here? 我可以預訂嗎?
Can I buy a ticket here? 我能在這買票嗎?
How far is it from here? 那離這里多遠?
How can I get to the cathedral? 我怎么去大教堂?
You should take the number 5 bus 你應該坐5路車去
Where can I get the bus? 我在哪乘車?
Where is the restroom? 洗手見在哪?
Could you show me the way on this map? 你能在地圖上給我指路嗎?
Could you write it down here? 能寫在這嗎?
Do you have the changing of the guard today? 你們今天警衛換崗嗎?
What time? 幾點拉?
Is the museum of art open today? 今天藝術館開門嗎?
How much is the entrance fee? 門票多少錢?
Is there a gift shop? 那有禮品店嗎?
Is the botanic garden open today? 今天植物園開門嗎?
How late the department stores are open? 商店最晚開到幾點?
Are they open on Sundays? 他們周日開門嗎?
What time does it open and close? 這什么時候開門和結束?
I’d like to take a sightseeing tour.我想感受觀光旅行
Is there a sightseeing bus tour? 這有觀光巴士旅行嗎?
What kind of tours do you have? 你想要什么樣的行程?
Can I have a tour brochure? 能給我一個觀光冊子嗎?
Do you have a full-day tour? 你有一個整天的觀光嗎?
Is there a morning tour? 有早上的觀光嗎?
Do you have a night tour? 有晚上的觀光嗎?
Could you tell me where we’ll visit on this tour? 能告訴我我們將參觀哪些地方嗎?
Is there a tour that visits the statue of liberty? 有去自由女神像的觀光嗎?
Could you recommend some popular tours? 能推薦一些適合我的行程嗎?
Do you stop at the Australia stock exchange? 能停在澳大利亞證券交易市場嗎?
No.we’ll see it from the bus.不。我們在車上看
How long does it take to complete the tour? 多長時間完成行程?
Are any meals included? 包含食物嗎?
What time do you leave? 你什么時間離開?
What time will you come back? 你什么時候回來?
Where do you leave? 你要上哪里?
Where and what time will you come back? 你什么時間,在哪回來?
Could you pick me up at Boston hotel? 你能在波士頓酒店接我嗎?
Do we have free time at central park? 在中心公園有自由活動的時間嗎?
Could you drop me off at Boston hotel? 能在波士頓酒店停一下嗎?
Do we have a Chinese-speaking guide? 我們有中文導游嗎?
Is there a tour with a Chinese-speaking guide? 這有帶中文導游的行程嗎?
I’d like to hire a Chinese-speaking guide.我想雇一個中文導游
I’m sorry.We have only English-speaking guides.對不起,我們只有英文導游
I’d like to go to sightseeing by taxi.我想乘出租車觀光
How much is it for a day? 一天多少錢?
Do you have any other tours? 你有其他行程嗎?
What is that? 那是什么?
How high is it? 它有多高?
Who lived here? 誰住在這?
What is the name of that river? 這條河叫什么名字?
How long do we stop here? 我們在這停多久?
Do I have enough time to take pictures? 我們有時間照相嗎?
Do I have time to eat? 我們有吃東西的時間
Can I go to the restroom? 我能去洗手間嗎?
By what time should I be back to the bus? 什么時候我應該回到車上?
How long does it take to get there? 多長時間能到那?
Thank you.I had a great time.謝謝,我感覺很好
Excuse me.Could you tell me the way to the post office? 打擾一下。能告訴我去郵局怎么走?
Where is the bank? 銀行在哪?
How can I get to this address? 我怎么到這個地址?
Where does this street lead to? 這條街通向哪里?
Excuse me.How can I get to the Union Church? 打擾一下。我怎么去聯盟教堂?
Go straight and turn to the left at the second traffic light.直走第二個紅綠燈左轉
I’d like to go to Washington Square.我要去華盛頓廣場
Can I walk down there? 我能步行到那嗎?
You should take a bus 你應該乘車
Which bus? 什么線路?
How many bus stops until there? 去那多少站?
購物用語
Where is the shopping area in this town? 購物區在城鎮的什么地方?
Where is the biggest shopping center? 哪有最大的購物中心?
Is there a department store around here? 附近哪有百貨商店?
Is it far from here? 離這遠嗎?
Could you tell me how to get there? 能告訴我怎么到那嗎?
Where is the nearest supermarket from here? 最近的超市在哪?
Where can I buy a roll of film? 在哪能買到膠卷?
I’d like to buy a leather jacket.Could you recommend a good shop? 我要買一件皮衣。能介紹個好的商店嗎?
Are there any unusual things produced in this town? 這個鎮有什么特產嗎?
Where can I buy it? 我在哪里能買到
Is there a duty-free shop? 這有免稅店嗎?
What time do stores open? 什么時候商店開始營業?
I’d like to buy kitchenware 我想買廚房用具
Which shop has the best range of goods? 哪個商店有最好的商品
Could you recommend a boutique which is popular among young people? 你能推薦我一些年輕人喜歡的流行店嗎?
Where can I buy cloth? 在哪能買到布料
What do you sell on the second floor? 你們在2樓賣什么?
Excuse me.Can you help me? 打擾一下。能幫我一下嗎?
I’d like to buy a swim suit.Where can I find it? 我想買件泳衣。在哪能找到?
Do you have something special in this area? 在這有什么特別的嗎?
I’m looking for something for my mother.我在為我媽媽找一些東西
Hello, may I help you? 你好,我能幫你嗎?
I’m just looking.Thank you.就是看看,謝謝
Do you have sweaters? 你有毛線衫嗎?
Could you show me some small sweaters, please? 能給我看看一些小號的毛線衫嗎?
I’d like to see this 我想看看這個
Could you show me something in my size? 能找個我這么大號的嗎?
Can I pick it up? 我能拿下來嗎?
Do you have one like this? 你有像這個一樣的嗎?
I’d like the one in the window 我想要個櫥窗里的
Could you show me another one? 能給我看看另一件嗎?
What kind of colors do you have? 你們有什么顏色的?
I’m looking for a shirt for a 10 years old boy 我在給10歲的小孩找襯衫
Do you have anything smaller? 你有一些小號的嗎?
Do you have any other style? 你有其他風格的嗎?
Do you have a red one? 有紅色的嗎?
I’d like something casual.我喜歡隨意的風格
This is not what I’m looking for 這不是我要找的This is too big 這個太大拉
Do you have a bigger one? 你有更大的嗎?
This is too flashy(plain)這個太浮華拉(樸實)
I don’t like this color(design)我不喜歡這個顏色(設計)
Do you have the same thing in any other colors? 你有其他顏色的這個東西嗎?
I’d like something in cotton 我喜歡棉制的
What would you recommend? 你有什么建議?
Can I try this on? 我可以試穿嗎?
Where is the fitting room? 換衣間在哪?
This is just my size.這就是我的號
It doesn’t fit 這個不適合
This is too short(long/tight/loose)太短拉(長/緊/松)
May I put it on again? 我能在穿一下嗎?
It feels tight here 我感覺這緊
What size shirt should I have? 我應該穿什么號的?
Could you measure me? 能給我量一下嗎?
Do you have a dress in white? 你有白顏色的嗎?
How do I look? 我看起來怎么樣?
What is this made of? 什么做的?
Could you show me this ring? 能看一下這個戒指嗎?
What kind of stone is this? 這是什么石頭?
This is very beautiful 非常漂亮
It’s too expensive for me 太貴拉
Do you have anything else around 80 dollars? 你有大約80圓的東西嗎?
I’m sorry.I’ll come later.對不起,我就來
Could you show me this bag? 我能看一下這個包嗎?
Do you have another design? 你有別的款式嗎?
Do you have one a little smaller? 你有小一點的嗎?
Do you have something with keys? 你有帶鑰匙的嗎?
Can I get a little discount? 我能得到些折扣嗎?
Can you order it for me? 你能為我定購嗎
How long does it take? 需要多長時間?
I’ll take this 我要這個
I’d like three same as this.我要3個這樣的This is a present 這是個贈品
Can you wrap it as a gift? 你能把它作為禮物包裝嗎?
Can you wrap these separately? 你能分別包裝嗎?
Anything else? 還有其他的嗎?
No.that’s all 不,夠拉
Can I have a paper bag? 能給我個紙帶嗎?
I’ll take this 我要帶著這個
How much it all together? 一共多少錢?
Does it include tax? 含稅了嗎?
Could you give me a little discount? 能打些折嗎?
Can I buy it tax-free? 我能買它免稅嗎?
Do you accept traveler’s checks? 你們接受旅行支票嗎?
Do you accept this credit card? 你們收這種信用卡嗎?
What kind of credit cards do you accept? 你們接受什么樣的信用卡?
Is there a money exchange counter? 這有兩替所嗎?
Can I pay in Chinese Yuan and US dollars mixed? 我能付人民幣和美圓嗎?
Is there a mistake in this bill? 是不是帳單有錯誤
Could you check it again? 你能再檢查一下嗎?
You gave me the wrong change.你找錯錢拉
Can I have a receipt, please 能給我個收條嗎?
I don’t have my change back yet.還沒有找我錢呢
I already paid 我已經付錢了
Could you tell me how to make it tax-free? 能告訴我怎么使他免稅
May I have the form for tax refund? 能給我張退稅表嗎?
Where can I get a form for tax refund? 我在哪能得到退稅表
Could you deliver it to Boston hotel? 你能把它送到波士頓酒店嗎?
I’d like to have it today 我今天想要
What should I do to send this to Japan? 把這個送回日本我需要做些什么?
Could you send it to my address in China? 你能送回在中國的這個地址嗎?
By air(sea)mail, please 空(水)運
How long does it take to reach Chinese by air mail? 空運多久能到中國
Can I take an insurance? 能帶上保險嗎?
How much does it cost by air mail? 空運多少錢?
Do I have to declare? 我要申報嗎?
Will I have any difficulties with customs? 我過海關有什么困難嗎?
I think this is broken here 我想是這壞拉
It doesn’t work at all 根本不好用
Could you fix it or give me a refund? 你能修好他或是退款給我I found a stain here 這有個污點
Could you exchange this, please? 能換這個嗎?
Could you change it for a new one? 能換個新的嗎?
I’d like to return this 我想退掉它
Can I have a refund? 能退給我錢嗎?
Could you alter this, please? 能改變這個嗎?
The waist needs taking in(letting out)by 3 centimeters 腰需要收(放)3公分
Could you make it longer(shorter)? 能做長(短)點嗎?
Does it take a long time? 用很長時間嗎?
Can you make it a little earlier? 能早點做嗎?
I put money in this vending machine, but a coke didn’t come out.我放錢進自動售貨機拉,可是沒有可樂出來
緊急情況用語
I lost my credit card 我丟了我的信用卡
My purse was stolen.我的錢包被偷拉 I left my bag in the taxi 我把錢包忘在出租車上拉
My pendant was stolen while I was away from my room.當我離開的時候發現我的首飾不見拉
My wallet was taken by a pickpocket.我的錢包叫扒手偷拉
Did you see a bag here? 你看見這有個包了嗎?
Whom should I inform? 我應該告訴誰?
Where is the lost-and-found? 失物招領處在哪?
Where is the police station? 警察局在哪?
I left my bag here but it was gone when I came back.我把包放在這拉,但是我回來就不見拉
Could you help me to find it? 你能幫我找一下嗎?
What kind of bag? 什么樣的包?
A black bag 黑色的包