第一篇:英文祝酒致辭
Speech & Toast(I)
1.On behalf of all of your American guests, I wish to thank you for the incomparable hospitality
for which Chinese people are justly famous throughout the world.我謹代表你們的所有美國客人向你們表示感謝,感謝你們的無與倫比的熱情款待,中國人民以這種熱情款待而聞名世界。
2.Mr.Prime Minister, I wish to thank you for your very gracious and eloquent remarks.總理先生,我要非常感謝您熱情而雄辯的講話。
3.I am honored to address this distinguished audience today.我非常榮幸由此機會發言。
4.On behalf of the 55,000 Merill Lynch employees in 45 countries around the world, I am
honored to accept the Marco Polo Award.I would also like to thank Mr.Edwin Kwoh, Chairman of the Volunteers of American China Project, and Mr.Liu Ming, Chairman of the Marco Polo Award, for joining us in the celebration.我謹代表遍布世界45個國家的55,000名美林員工,為能接受“馬可波羅獎而深感榮幸”。我還要感謝美國志愿者協會中國計劃主席郭錫恩博士和“馬可波羅獎”主席劉銘先生出席我們的慶祝晚會。
5.May China and Merill Lynch continues to grow strong together.愿中國和美林繼續共同成長壯大。
6.Last year, I was personally honored to host President Jiang during his trip to the United States.Yesterday, I had the pleasure of meeting with President Jiang once again.去年秋天,在江澤民主席訪美期間,我有幸接待了江主席。昨天,我非常高興地再次拜
會了江主席。
7.It’s a pleasure to be back in Beijing, and an honor to address the World Petroleum Conference.我很高興重訪北京,并很榮幸在世界石油大會上講話。
8.I am pleased to join the honorable Mayor of Beijing, our partners, the Beijing Municipal
Government Information Infrastructure Office, and the China Information Highway Corporation, as well as other dignities here today for the exciting event.I am also honored to be part of an event that is milestone for E-Commerce in China
今天,我十分高興在這里和北京市市長,我們的合作伙伴,北京市政府信息基礎設施辦
公室,首都信息發展有限公司以及其它要人,共同參加這個激動人心的活動。這是中國電子商務發展的一個里程碑。能夠參加這項活動,我感到非常榮幸。
9.Boeing, as China’s Premier supplier of jetliners and long-term partner in aviation, is
committed to the development of aviation industry and looks forward to expanding our partnership during the next millennium.作為中國主要的飛機供應商和航空業的長期合作伙伴,波音將繼續致力于協助中國航空業的發展,并愿我們的合作關系在下個千年不斷發展。
10.On behalf of Compaq, I want to wish the Beijing Bookcenter great success in this new
endeavor.我謹代表康柏,祝北京圖書大廈的這項新舉措取得巨大成功。
11.It is a great honor for me to be here today to announce Compaq’s commitment to the China’s
Youth Information Online Project.今天,我十分榮幸的在這里宣布康柏公司決定致力于發展中國青少年信息網絡工程。
12.It is an honor for me to welcome you today to a very special occasion - the celebration of
Siemens’ 150 anniversary.今天,值此非常特殊的場合-西門子公司成立150周年之際,我非常榮幸地歡迎大家的到來。
13.I take great pleasure to welcome you and thank you for attending tonight’s dinner in
recognition of the hard work that all parties concerned have contributed to the Dezhou Power Plant project.On behalf of General Electric Company and GE Power Systems, I thank China Huaneng Group and China National Technical Import & Export Corporation for their support and efforts that have led to the achievement of significant milestones towards the success of the Dezhou project.我非常高興地歡迎你們并感謝你們參加今天地晚宴。舉行今天的宴會是為了感謝所有各方為德州電廠擴建項目所做出的諸多艱苦努力。我謹代表通用電氣公司以及通用電氣動力系統集團向中國華能集團和中國技術進出口總公司表示感謝,正是由于他們的支持和努力,我們才得以建立起通往德州項目成功道路上的一座座里程碑。
14.Finally, please allow me to propose a toast to the good working relationship between GE and
Huaneng and to the success of the Dezhou project.最后,請允許我提議,為通用電氣和華能的友好合作關系,為德州項目的成功,干杯!
15.It’s a great pleasure for me to address this distinguished group of political leader s of the
People’s Republic of China and business people from all over the world.我很榮幸地向中華人民共和國尊敬的政治領導人和來自世界各地的公司代表發表演講。
16.I am proud and honored to represent my company in making a small contribution.因此,我自豪而榮幸地代表本公司盡綿薄之力。
17.I would now like to ask President Wang Dazhong to accept this check for RMB 500,000 on
behalf of Tsinghua University.I also want to take this opportunity to personally recognize President Wang for his continued academic leadership.請允許我請清華大學王大中校長代表清華大學接受這張50萬元人民幣的支票。借此機會,我個人也對王校長多年來在學術研究上發揮的領導作用表示贊賞。
18.President Wang, I would like to take this opportunity to present a small token of Ford Motor
Company’s appreciation for your tireless efforts on behalf of global knowledge.President Wang, please accept this symbol of Tsinghua University, a token of Ford Motor Company’s appreciation for your efforts.王校長,借此機會我謹向您贈送一件小禮品,略表福特公司對您為世界文化的發展所做的孜孜不倦的努力的贊賞。王校長,請接受這個根據貴校的標志所做的禮物,它表達了福特對您所做工作的感激之情。
19.It’s a personal pleasure and a great honor to be with all of you, and to join the distinguished
representative from the Ministry of Information Industry.We applaud you “Golden Trade” initiative, and look forward to continuing to work closely with MII in the future.我很高興,也很榮幸能和在座的各位以及信息產業部的代表一起參加這次會議。我們熱誠歡迎信息產業部發起的“金色貿易”工程,并期望繼續我們之間的緊密合作。
20.I cannot thank your President enough or you enough for your kind reception of my health, and
of my poor remarks.But, believe me, I do thank you with the utmost fervor of which my soul is capable.對于你們的主席和你們大家如此親切地關注我的健康,如此友好地對待我所講的一些膚淺的見解,我感激不盡。但請相信我,我的確是傾盡我心中所有的最大熱情來感激你們的。
21.I am obliged to my friend Dr.Clarke for the complimentary terms in which he has presented
me to you.謝謝我的朋友克拉克博士剛才向各位介紹我時對我的贊美之詞。
22.I may be permitted at the outset, to speak a little about…
首先,請允許我先談一談…
23.In this spirit, I ask all of you present to join me in raising your glasses to Chairman Mao, to
Prime Minister Zhou, and to the friendship of the Chinese people and American people.本著這種精神,我請各位同我一起舉杯,為毛主席,為周總理,為中美兩國人民的友誼干杯!
24.Finally, permit to thank the Government of the People’s Republic of China for providing me
with this opportunity to present the elephant in the midst of this large gathering.最后,請允許我感謝中華人民共和國政府使我有機會在這個盛大的集會上贈送小象。
25.I wish to thank you, Mr.Premier, for accepting my invitation to share your evening with my
colleagues and me, and for honoring Canada with your presence.I’m happy that this phase of my visit should conclude in such a congenial atmosphere.我要感謝您,總理先生,感謝您今晚應邀前來同我和我的同事們歡聚一堂。您的光臨使加拿大倍感榮幸。我很高興,我這一階段的訪問將在這樣一種融洽的氣氛中結束。
26.I wish to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government and people, my warm welcome to all
of you who come here for the Fortune Global Forum 2001 sponsored by AOL Time Warner.我謹代表中國政府和人民,向前來參加美國在線時代華納集團舉辦的“2001《財富》全球論壇”的朋友們表示熱烈的歡迎。
27.I wish all the success to this Summit.祝本次峰會圓滿成功。
28.Let’s make concerted efforts to ensure a successful conclusion of this meeting.讓我們為本屆會議的圓滿結束而共同努力。
29.Dear Colleagues,Ladies and Gentlemen,I am so glad to have you with us in Shanghai in this golden autumn for a review of all the agenda items of the APEC Ministerial Meeting.Allow me to extend, on behalf of the Chinese government, our warm welcome to all of you.…
I hope that we will not only produce practical results but also inject fresh vigor to APEC development in its second decade and work out a blueprint for its future development.I am sure that I can count on you for your support to China in chairing this meeting.I hope that you will demonstrate a practical, flexible and cooperative spirit in the coming two days.I believe that with your close collaboration, this meeting will be a great success.各位同事,女士們,先生們:
金秋十月,很高興能與大家聚會上海,共同審議本屆亞太經合組織部長級會議的各項議題。我謹代表中國政府向各位部長的到來表示熱烈的歡迎。
我希望我們的努力不僅能取得切實的成果,而且為APEC第二個十年的發展注入新的活力并規劃出其未來的藍圖。
我期待著各位部長對中國作為會議主席的工作給予支持,在未來兩天的會議里,充分發揚務實、靈活與合作的精神。我相信,在你們的積極配合下,本次會議一定能夠取得成功。
第二篇:祝酒致辭
祝酒致辭
歡迎/開幕/閉幕詞 welcome/opening/closing speech/address 致開/閉幕詞 deliver/make an opening/closing speech 簽字儀式 signing ceremony 友好訪問 goodwill visit 宣布……開幕 declare … open;declare the commencement/opening of 宣布……閉幕 declare the conclusion/closing of … 發表熱情友好的講話 make a warm and friendly speech 熱情洋溢的歡迎詞 gracious speech of welcome
尊敬的來賓 distinguished/respected/respectable/honorable guests 陛下 Your/His/Her Majesty 殿下 Your/His/Her Highness/Excellency/Royal Highness 閣下 Your/His/Her Honor/Excellency 主席先生/女士閣下 Excellency Mr./Madam Chairman/President 值此……之際 on the occasion of 以……的名義 in the name of 由衷的謝意 heartfelt thanks 承蒙/應……的盛情邀請 at the gracious invitation of … 回顧過去 look back on;in retrospect 展望未來 look ahead;look into the future 最后 in conclusion/closing 提議祝酒 propose a toast 榮幸地答謝您給我們的熱情招待 have the honor of reciprocating your warm reception 愉快地答謝您熱情洋溢的歡迎詞 have the pleasure in replying to your gracious speech of welcome 懷著對貴國人民的深厚感情 with profound and amicable sentiments for your people 遠道來訪/來自大洋彼岸的朋友 friends coming from a distant land/the other side of the Pacific
作為貴國人們的友好使者 as an envoy of friendship with your people 隨同貿易代表團來訪的商界的朋友們 friends from the business community accompanying the trade delegation 增加我們彼此之間的理解和友誼 increase/strengthen/promote/expand our mutual understanding and friendship 促進我們之間的友好合作關系 promote/facilitate/enhance/strengthen/advance our friendly relation of cooperation 符合兩國人民的共同利益 accord with/agree with/conform to/meet the common interests of our two peoples 現在,我愉快地宣布第22屆萬國郵政聯盟大會開幕。
Now, I have the pleasure to declare the 22nd Universal Postal Congress open.我非常榮幸地宣布,太空開發北京國際會議現在開幕!我代表中國政府和人民,并以我個人的名義,向所有與會代表和來賓表示熱烈的歡迎。
It is my great honor to declare the commencement of Beijing International Conference on Outer Space Exploration.On behalf of the Chinese Government and people, and in my own name, I would like to extend my warm welcome to all the delegates and guests.我謹代表中國政府和人民,對本屆論壇的召開表示熱烈祝賀。向出席論壇的各國國家元首、政府首腦和政要、相關組織代表,以及來自世界各國的商界精英表示誠摯歡迎。
I wish to extend, on behalf of the Chinese Government and people, warm congratulations on the convocation of the forum, and a sincere welcome to the heads of state and government, political leaders, representatives of relevant international organizations and business leaders from around the world.我祝賀這次會議在南京勝利召開。會議組委會的全體成員為這次會議的成功召開付出了辛勤的勞動,作出了杰出的貢獻,我謹向他們表示感謝。
I would also like to express my congratulations on the successful opening of the conference in Nanjing.I wish to thank all the members of the organizing committee for their hard and admirable work, which has made this conference possible.在這個美麗無比的金秋季節,我們在北京迎來了第四屆世界婦女大會的召開。這是一次世界歷史上規??涨暗膵D女大會,也是世界歷史上最重要的國際會議之一。我們希望本屆世婦會成為促進人類文明、和平與進步的光輝里程碑。為此,我們熱烈歡呼第四屆世界婦女大會的召開,并預祝大會圓滿成功。
In this most beautiful autumn season, we welcome in Beijing the opening of the Fourth World Conference on Women, the largest and one of the most important international meetings of its kind in world history.We hope that the conference will become a brilliant landmark of promoting the civilization, peace, and progress of humanity.For this, we warmly herald the opening of the Fourth World Conference on Women and wish the Conference a complete success.在這春暖花開的季節,我們在美麗的博鰲,迎來了亞洲和世界各地的朋友。In this blooming season of spring, we have brought together in this pretty town of Boao so many friends from around Asia and the world at large.我深信這次會議將達成一項保護知識產權的協定。我預祝大會圓滿成功!I am convinced that this conference will reach an agreement on the protection of intellectual property rights.I wish the conference a complete success!請允許我向遠道而來的貴賓表示最熱烈的歡迎和親切的問候。Allow me to express my warmest welcome and gracious greetings to our distinguished guests coming from afar.我非常愉快地向戴維斯先生率領澳大利亞代表團表示熱烈的歡迎。
It is with great pleasure that I extend a warm welcome to the Australian delegation led by Mr.Davis.我們特別高興能有機會招待我們的美國貴賓。
It gives us a feeling of special joy to have the opportunity of entertaining our distinguished guests from the United States.我為能代表董事會向來訪的加拿大代表團表示熱烈的歡迎而感到莫大的愉快。It gives me so great a pleasure on behalf of the Board of Trustees to extend a warm welcome to all the members of the Canadian delegation.我為能在此為克拉克董事長主持晚宴而深感愉快。
It is a great pleasure for me to preside at this dinner in honor of Chairman Clark.對我本人以及董事會的全體成員來說,能在大連接待您是非常愉快和令人難忘的。This is a very happy and memorable occasion for me personally and the members of the Board to host you here in Dalian.本著友好合作、相互促進、共同繁榮的精神,我謹向您和代表團的全體成員表示最熱烈的歡迎,并向您轉達我石化集團全體員工最誠摯的問候。
It is in the spirit of friendly cooperation, mutual promotion and common prosperity that I extend to you the warmest welcome and convey to you the most gracious greetings from all the employees of our petrol-chemical group corporation.我向各位表達我個人誠摯的歡迎,并衷心祝愿你們的來訪富有成果。I want to extend my personal earnest welcome to all of you and sincerely hope that your visit here will be rewarding.我祝愿本屆年會圓滿成功,并祝各位在北京過得愉快。
Finally, I wish this annual meeting a complete success and wish all of you a pleasant stay in Beijing.承蒙由如此杰出的人士組成的團體造訪本公司,實屬莫大的榮幸。It is such a great honor and privilege to receive a visit to our company from a distinguished group of people like you.能見到太平洋彼岸來的朋友,我非常激動。
I am very excited to see our friends from the other side of the Pacific.這使我有極好的機會來拜訪老朋友,結交新朋友。
It provides me with/avails of/gives me an excellent opportunity to meet old friends and make new ones.我很高興能夠再次同你們歡聚一堂。
I am very happy to have this second chance of joyful gathering with you.今天我很高興出席亞非工商界領導人的晚宴。
It is a great pleasure today for me to attend this official dinner reception of the Asian-African Business Summit.我很高興出席今天的午餐會,與新老朋友歡聚一堂。感謝美中關系全國委員會和美中貿易全國委員會的盛情邀請和款待。
It gives me great pleasure to attend this luncheon, meeting all the friends, old and new.Let me thank the National Committee on U.S.–China Relations and the U.S.–China Business Council for their kind invitation and gracious hospitality.我感謝布羅斯校長的邀請,使我有機會來到久負盛名的劍橋大學。I would like to thank Sir Alec Broers, Vice-Chancellor, for the invitation, which brings me to the famous Cambridge University.我非常感謝有此機會訪問這個美麗富饒的國家。
I greatly appreciate this opportunity to visit this beautiful and affluent country.我們在此受到了隆重熱烈的接待和無限盛情的款待,我再次非常愉快地向我們的東道主表示深深的謝意。
It gives me great pleasure to express once again to our host my deep appreciation for the grand reception and boundless and generous hospitality we enjoy here.非常感謝您給我這次極好的機會訪問這座美麗而傳奇的城市,有機會與您合作共事。
Thank you very much for giving me such an excellent opportunity to visit this beautiful and legendary city and work with you.對您的友好邀請,請接受我們誠摯的謝意。Please accept our sincere thanks for your kind invitation.對貴方的友好接待和盛情款待,我謹對您表示衷心的感謝。
I should like to express my heartfelt gratitude for your gracious reception and hospitality.我只想說我們非常感謝你們為我們所做的一切。
I’d like to say how grateful we are for all you have done for us.在這臨別的時刻,我們都有一種戀戀不舍之情。
We all feel reluctant to part from each other at this moment of parting.對于貴公司領導在我們逗留期間給予我們那種體貼入微的關照,千言萬語也道不盡我們的感激之情。
No words can fully express our gratitude to the leadership of this company for their great kindness and thoughtful consideration for us during our stay here.東道主的熱情好客將永遠留在我的記憶中。
The gracious hospitality of our host will remain in my memory forever.這些良好的印象將永遠珍藏在我們美好的記憶中。
These fine impression will remain forever in our most cherished memories.我期待著在不遠的將來訪問貴國。
I am looking forward with great expectation to visiting your country in the near future.請允許我請各位與我一起舉杯,為我們兩市的友誼與合作干杯!
May I ask you to join me in a toast to the friendship and cooperation between our two cities.
第三篇:證婚人祝酒致辭
各位來賓:
今天,我受新郎、新娘的重托,擔任xx先生與xx小姐結婚的證婚人,感到十分榮幸,在這神圣而又莊嚴的婚禮儀式上,能為這對珠聯璧合、佳偶天成的新人作證致婚辭而感到分外榮幸,也是難得的機遇。
新郎x先生現在xx單位,從事xx工作,擔任xx職務,今年xx歲。新郎不僅英俊瀟灑,而且心地善良、才華出眾。
新娘xx小姐現在xx單位,從事xx工作,擔任xx職務,今年xx歲。新娘不僅長得漂亮大方,而且溫柔體貼、成熟懂事。
古人常說:心有靈犀一點通。是情是緣還是愛,在冥冥之中早已注定,今生的緣分使他們走到一起,踏上婚姻的紅地毯,從此美滿地生活在一起。上天不僅讓這對新人相親相愛,而且還會讓他們的孩子們永遠幸福下去。
此時此記得,新娘、新郎結為恩愛夫妻,從今昔對比以后,無論貧富、疾病、環境惡劣、生死存亡,你們都要一生一心一意、忠貞不渝地愛護對方,在人生的旅程中永遠心心相印、白頭偕老、美滿幸福。
請大家歡飲美酒,祝新人鐘愛一生,同心永結。謝謝大家!
第四篇:祝酒順口溜
祝酒順口溜
篇一:祝酒詞順口溜祝酒詞祝福語詞匯順口溜:1.一杯情,二杯意,三杯才是好兄弟一杯干,二杯敬,三杯喝出真感情2.酒杯一端,黃金萬千,酒杯一碰,黃金亂蹦3.只要感情有,喝啥都是酒。只要感情有,杯中不留酒。只要感情好,不在就多少。4.老鄉見老鄉,喝酒要喝光。老鄉見老鄉,喝酒要喝雙。老鄉見老鄉,敬酒要敬雙5.花離不開葉,葉離不開花,最近不過是老本家江離不開水,水離不開江,最近不過是老鄉6.酒是糧食精,越喝越年輕7.貴人多風雨,酒撒貴人身,情意似海深。灑向人間都是福,你不漏點福,我們怎麼能站到您的福氣呢? 酒倒福到,滿地開花,榮華富貴,灑向人間都是??曷?,筷落,祝您天天快樂8.宰相肚里能撐船,喝酒不找服務員9.寧可讓胃喝個洞,不讓感情留條縫只要感情不要胃,跟進組織別掉隊10.送人玫瑰手留香,端杯福酒萬年長【感情長】11.一年四季在于春,祝您招財進寶富貴春12.酒是福,酒是壽,喝了吉祥又長壽。酒是福,漏酒就是漏福13.黃河流水波連波,左邊喝了右邊喝【左右,左右,左為上嘛】14.給您點支煙,愿您的日子賽過活神仙【過的像春天】香煙不離手,好運就會跟您走【美酒跟著走】15.今天喝了這杯酒,明天就得走【工資獎金全沒有】16.喝酒看工作,酒風看作風,酒瓶看水平17.酒沒到滿是美滿幸福,酒倒滿了是酒滿福滿,酒滿敬人18.感情深不深,就看您喝酒悶不悶,您如果感覺感情淺,那麼您就舔一舔19.人逢喜事精神爽,酒逢知己千杯少20.火車跑得快,全靠車頭帶,大家吃好喝好,全靠您來領導21.紅酒不醉人,越喝越精神22.美酒香飄萬里,豈能空杯見底春雨潤物細無聲,既然喝酒要和清人生得意需盡歡,這杯福酒請喝干人生百年一瞬間,喝杯福酒福百年天上有水地下流,領導喝酒要帶頭千山萬水總有情,給您端杯福酒行不行領導領導喝杯酒,金錢財富都擁有要想有財源,喝酒要喝完。要想有財寶,喝酒要喝了23.朋友情誼深,喝酒一定要認真24.葡萄美酒夜光杯,今朝有酒今朝醉25.坐在中間,酒量肯定不一般26.美女【兄弟】做身旁,白酒變蜜糖27.三個最親,同過學,下過鄉,一起扛過槍28.只要兩人一條心,黃土也能變成金29.茶水配酒,越喝越有,祝您越來越富有喝口茶,暖暖胃,再喝酒,不會醉30.喝酒吃菜,青春常在,吃菜喝酒,越吃越有多吃菜,多喝酒,幸福才能跟著走31.您看您一直不說話,喝酒肯定不害怕,因為沉默是金,喝酒不暈32.萬里長城永不倒,男人【美女】喝酒少不了北京的長城長,愿您的事業更輝煌33.古有桃園三結義,今有一尊三碰杯34.三杯美酒一下肚,更顯您的美麗【翩翩】風度35.入座三杯酒,不喝沒理由36.朋友一起,皆大歡喜,喝酒一定要徹底37.千說萬說,不如您喝了再說38.半斤爽爽口,一斤照樣走天上無雨地下旱,剛才那杯可不算39.酒水無情人有情,福酒不喝那能行40.白酒一下肚,病菌不敢住酒是感冒藥,喝了見療效酒是美容霜,越喝臉越光41.兄弟情深,喝酒平分42.不帶肉的友誼不香,不帶酒的友誼不純43.喝酒臉紅,返老還童44.飯前一碗湯,永遠都健康【一年四季保安康】【勝過醫生開藥方】【苗條有健康】湯香飄萬里,祝您天天都見喜寧可食無肉,不可食無湯45.要想事業更輝煌,喝酒要比別人強46.要想對的起共產黨,能喝半斤喝八兩47.領帶一打,英俊瀟灑。西服一穿,風度翩翩。眼睛一戴喝酒爽快穿西服,打領帶,這里數您最帥潔白襯衣穿在身,今天吃的【工作】很開心48.儀表堂堂,喝酒非常。閉月羞花之貌,喝酒【湯】是您愛好臉上一個痘痘都沒有,不知背地里偷喝了多少酒49.時間正當午,事業壯如虎,喝起杯中酒,好事跟您走50.山不在高,有煙就行,水不在深,有酒就行51.喝酒不醉,長命百歲52.眼睛超過300°,家里有個賢內助53.水在流,魚在游,領導不和沒理由54.風在吹,雨在下,很想讓領導喝一下55.領導心,如我心,大家歡樂最開心祝福語1.家和人和和和美美,家事人事事事如意,給您端杯和氣酒,祝您家和萬事興2.祝您百事可樂,萬事芬達,天天樂哈哈,月月樂百氏,年年高樂高,心情是雪碧,永遠都開心3.我高興,不如您高興,您高興所以我高興,為您服務我很榮幸也很高興4.祝您的事業和生活像中秋的圓月一樣,亮亮堂堂,圓圓滿滿5.祝您財源滾滾,身體棒棒,愛情甜甜,好運連連6.大家笑一笑,生活才會有情調7.刪除昨天的煩惱,確定今天的快樂,設定明天的幸福,愿您今天快樂,明天會更好8.酒沾唇,福滿門,唇沾酒,愿您輩輩都富有9.看您左腿壓右腿,喝酒好比喝白開水10.男人吃醋,感情豐富,女人吃醋,家庭和睦11.祝您踏上孫悅的幸福快車,喝上劉德華的忘情水,過上宋祖英的好日子12.祝福像一束鮮花,祝福像一份真情,祝福里有一份責任,在此我代表一尊皇牛把這一份真情送給您13.祝您的事業像飛鳥一樣展翅高飛,明天的事業像雄鷹一樣鵬程萬里14.給您敬杯酒,愿幸福時時與您碰頭,快樂天天伴隨您的腳步15.以真誠為半徑,以尊敬為圓心,給您端起這杯酒,送您一個圓圓的祝福16.美麗的人生是短暫的,幸福的人生是永恒的,祝您永遠開心幸福17.鹽是咸的,糖是甜的,我的祝福是真誠的18.祝您在新的一天里致富踏上萬寶路,事業登上紅塔山,情人賽過阿詩瑪,財源遍布大中華19.一年12個月,祝您月月平平安安,一年52個周,祝您周周精精彩彩,一年365天,祝您天天快快樂樂,我把這顆真誠的心送給您20.愿您家里有個能干的,單位有個陪伴的,遠方有個思念的,外面有個好看的,夢里有個初戀的,小樹林里有個不見不散的21.祝您佛光普照,財神關照,嫦娥圍繞22.流水匆匆,歲月匆匆,唯有友情留在心中23.愿我的祝福像高高低低的風鈴,給您帶去叮叮當當的快樂24.愿甜美的笑容常掛在您的臉上,愿您的生活像笑容一樣完美無瑕25.愿您每一天都過得精彩,每一步都平安,每一刻都快樂。每一秒都幸福26.祝福像把金鑰匙,打開三扇門,幸福,健康和財神27.鮮花奉獻給春天,彩虹奉獻給天空,我的祝福奉獻給各位28.一朵鮮花打扮不了春天,您的事業也離不開各位的支持29.祝您一帆風順,兩龍騰飛,三陽開泰,四季平安,五福臨門,六六大順,七星高照,八方來財,九九同心,十全十美30.送您三個八,祝您發發發,送您三個九,前前后后都擁有,送您三個三,做啥事都過關31.笑是世界上服用最方便,營養最豐富,功效最神奇的環保型美容佳品,愿您開心快樂到永久32.錦上添花的是哥們,雪中送炭的是朋友,有福同享,有難同當的是兄弟,心有靈犀是知己,愿您應有盡有33.如果心是近的,再遠的路也是短的,如果友誼是蜜做的,再苦的海水也是甜的,您喝了這杯酒,忙碌的一天也是快樂的34.愿你所有的希望都能如愿,所有的夢想都能實現,所有的等候都能出現,所有的付出都能兌現青年人1.時間可以淡化記憶,可以衰老容顏,可以講滄海夷為平地,但不能熄滅友情的火花,為友情大家干杯吧2.時間在一秒一秒的失去,青春在一天天的度過,愿您珍惜這一分一秒的青春,去追求,去探索,前途無限3.常言道;“朋友多了路好走,五湖四海相聚到一起成為朋友確實不容易,在這里忠心的祝福大家友誼長存4.煙是寂寞的替身,酒是憂愁的替身,菜是平靜的替身,在這里我祝您是健康快樂的替身5.兄弟不一定合情合理,但一定知心知意,不一定常常聯系,但一定放在心里,祝各位兄弟似海深女士1.人面桃花別樣紅,喝酒還是美人行2.女士是鮮花,人人關愛他3.酒是美容水,越喝越貌美,酒是美容霜,越喝臉越光4.坐著十九,站著十八,越看越像剛出水的芙蓉花5.看您臉上紅霞飛,一看就像楊貴妃6.賽西施,比貂蟬,氣死楊玉環7.看您如此溫柔,喝酒肯定不愁8.青青的山,碧綠的水,也比不上您如花似玉的美9.好女人簡簡單單,我的祝福不簡單,祝您美麗壓群芳,善良傳四方,溫柔無法擋,青春一百年10.您看您的美麗是楚楚動人,光彩照人,美麗可人,迷死男人,氣死女人11.一般的女人不喝酒,喝酒的女人不一般,女人不喝一般的酒12.女士的成功要比男士多付出一倍的辛苦,在挑起家庭的同時有擔起了事業,由您今天的成功可以看到您一路來的風霜雨雪,給您端杯酒,俗話說:送人玫瑰手留香,我也沾沾您的福氣老師1.一支粉筆,兩袖清風,三尺講臺,四季青雨,五臟六腑,七言八語,九思十分用心,方能成為桃李滿天下2.有人說:老師是最辛苦的,而您卻說您是最富有,最充實,最滿足的,因為您心中有千千萬萬個您牽掛的學生3.三尺教鞭,伴君歲月知多少,講臺不朽,鏡里容顏不老,最愛中華展翅騰飛早4.您是園丁耕耘大地,為祖國山河添秀色,您是春風吹開桃李,神州大地盡芬芳5.人們都說老師是大海的航標燈,由于您的指引學生才能到達大海的彼岸6.我真羨慕您的職業,您是培養國家棟梁人才的功臣,希望您對我們的工作多加指導,有這樣一句話,不夸人間桃李多,只留清風滿乾坤7.您像花朵一樣美麗,給世界送去芬芳,在這里祝您的生活像陽光一樣燦爛8.您是我們辛勤的園丁,培育了一代又一代的棟梁之才,在此向您道聲辛苦了,同時也祝愿您桃李滿天下,春暉遍四方9.成功源自您的栽培,優秀出自您的耕耘家庭1.日圓月圓人團圓,一尊皇牛大團圓,祝您全家
第五篇:宴會祝酒
歡聚一堂
Enjoy this happy get-together
請隨便!
Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.請各位隨意用餐。
Help yourself please.您喝點什么?
What would you like to drink?
現在我提議,為了…和…之間的合作,為了…參議員的健康,干杯!
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提議為…干杯!
Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
請各位舉杯并同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的健康干杯!
I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.敬您一杯!
Heres to you!
祝你健康!
To your health!
我要為此干杯!
Ill drink to that!
隨量!
Whatever you like!
我失陪一會兒!
Excuse me for a minute.菜不好,請多多包涵!
Hope you enjoy yourself.女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請盡快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening.The concert/show would start soon.Please get yourself seated.Thank you.招待會現在開始。
The reception will now begin.全體起立,奏國歌!
All rise please.For the P.R.C National Anthem!
出席今天招待會的貴賓有…
The distinguished guests participating the reception are …
現在請…講話
I have the honor to call upon …
開幕式現在結束。
This concludes the opening ceremony.隆重慶祝
Grand celebration
慶祝成立…一周年
Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
久仰!
I ve heard so much about you.好久不見了!
Long time no see.辛苦了!
You ve had a long day.Youve had a long flight.尊敬的朋友們!
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
閣下(多用于稱呼大使)
Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.在北京過得怎么樣?
How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。
Ill surely remember you and your invitation to him.歡迎美商來北京投資。
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.歡迎多提寶貴意見。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.不虛此行!
Its a rewarding trip!
您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此為止。
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.請代我問候王先生。
Please remember me to Mr.Wang.感謝光臨!
Thank you so much for coming.歡迎再來!
Hope you’ll come again.歡迎以后多來北京!
Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often.請留步,不用送了!
I will see myself out, please.多保重!
Take care!
祝您一路平安!
Have a nice trip!
愿為您效勞!
At your service!
為…舉行宴會/宴請
Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
歡迎宴會
Welcome dinner
便宴
Informal dinner
午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容)
Luncheon
便餐
Light meal
工作午餐
Working luncheon
自助餐
Buffet dinner/luncheon
答謝宴會
Return dinner
告別宴會
Farewell dinner
慶功宴
Glee feast
招待會
Reception
慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五周年招待會
Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the Peoples Republic of China雞尾酒會
Cocktail party
茶話會
Tea party
包餐/點餐
Table dhote/a la carte
上菜
Serve a course
您的位置在這里。
Here is your seat.請入席
熱烈祝賀第一屆…錦標賽
Hail the first FIFA of …
值此節日之際致以節日的祝賀!
On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend seasons greetings.祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、家庭幸福!
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavors, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝賀您當選…
Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …
舉行會議/研討會/大會/座談會/學術報告會
Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium
贊助人/主辦人/承辦人/協辦人
Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
舉行談判
Enter into negotiation
交涉
Make representations with sb.On sth./deal with sb.事物性會談
Talks at working level
對口會談
Counterpart talks
議程項目
Items on the agenda
主題
Theme
議題
Topic for discussion
雙方商定的議程
Schedule mutually agreed upon
開幕會議
Opening session
全體會議
Plenary session
開場白
Introduction
情況介紹
Presentation
小組討論
Panel discussion
同有關單位磋商
Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
一輪會談
One round of talks
決議
Resolution
諒解備忘錄
Memorandum of understanding
現在開會。
I declare the meeting open.請…發言。
I invite the representative of …To take the floor.下面我給各位簡要介紹一下北京的經濟情況
Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.我的介紹完了,謝謝!
That’s all for my presentation.Thank you.我先說這么多。
So much for my remarks for now.我要說的就是這些。
That’s all for what I want to say
您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues? 讓我先談一個問題。
If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法。
Before we run to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.您對此事怎么看呢?
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提議休會十分鐘。
I propose a ten-minute break.我想接著剛才的問題講下去。
I will pick up where we left off just now.對不起,我插一句。
Sorry for the interruption but
當然可以!
By all means.怎么都行!
Whatever you say.我沒有異議。
I have no objection.我方對這個問題有異議。
We take exception to this question.我們高興地看到…
We note with pleasure that …
這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?
I wonder if this date would be suitable for you.不知你們上午談的怎樣?
I wonder how the meeting went this morning.我方很希望貴方能盡早給予肯定的答復。
We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favorable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。
You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.糾纏這個問題。
Entangle this issue.提倡節約
Advocate/uphold thriftiness
為了國家的繁榮
For the sake of national property
經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。
The time-tested friendship leaves me a deep impression.密切注視
Keep close watch on
促進密切合作
Spur/promote intensive cooperation
1.短語式祝酒詞
To your health!(Good health!)
Bottoms up!
Cheers!(Cheerio!)
(Here's)to our victory!
To Mr.Li!
All the best!
2.習語性單句式祝酒詞
Down the hatch!
Here's mud in your eye!
Here's skin off your nose!
Here's looking at you!
3.用drink 和toast組成的單句式祝酒詞
I'll drink to your good health.I'll drink to very good health for you.Let's drink to his success.Let's drink a toast to our friendly co-operation.I'll give toast to all the here.I propose a toast to the friendship between our two countries.I'll toast the bride.Let's toast ever-lasting peace