久久99精品久久久久久琪琪,久久人人爽人人爽人人片亞洲,熟妇人妻无码中文字幕,亚洲精品无码久久久久久久

瘋狂原始人經典臺詞 中英文對照(范文大全)

時間:2019-05-12 23:52:42下載本文作者:會員上傳
簡介:寫寫幫文庫小編為你整理了多篇相關的《瘋狂原始人經典臺詞 中英文對照》,但愿對你工作學習有幫助,當然你在寫寫幫文庫還可以找到更多《瘋狂原始人經典臺詞 中英文對照》。

第一篇:瘋狂原始人經典臺詞 中英文對照

《瘋狂原始人》講述的是在史前一場地震過后,山洞人部落失去了自己的家園,族長Crug帶領著族人在危險的野外跋涉,尋找新的家園。路上他們遇到了一個游牧部落落單的族人,后者憑借自己超前的思維和前衛的行為受到了山洞人的追捧并和Crug的長女暗生情愫。以下是謎語網小編為大家整理的有關瘋狂原始人的經典臺詞,讓我們一起在歡樂、詼諧、有寓意的對白中一起重溫電影吧!

Guy: This is called a brain.I think that's where ideas go.Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.小蓋:這是大腦,我想的很多點子都來自這里。

(傻蛋)坦克:老爸!我沒有大腦!

Grug:A cave!Everyone inside!

Gran:It looks the cave have a tongue!Very magical!

爸爸:是洞穴!大家快進去!

奶奶:這洞穴還有舌頭,真神奇!

Eap:What is that

Guy: fire

Thunk:Fire is bitting me!

小伊:這是什么?

小蓋:是火。

(傻蛋)坦克:火怎么會咬人啦!

Guy: I call them shoes.Eap:I'm love it.But where my feet?

蓋:我叫它們為鞋子

小伊:我好喜歡,那我的腳呢?

Sandy:Release the baby!

小珊:放孩子咬它!

We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is always

bad.Never not be afraid!

我們從沒機會探索外面的世界,是因為我爸爸的那條規則:新事物是不好的,永遠要小心!

Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die

我們現在這不叫活著,這只是沒有死去

Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!

不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向著太陽,你就能找到明天!

哥:你在那干嗎呢?多危險???小伊

Melon brother: Xiao Yi, what are you doing over there? It's too dangerous!

小伊:我不知道

Xiao Yi: I don't know

瓜哥:你為什么不知道?停止尋找吧,恐懼能讓我們活著,別不害怕。

Melon brother: Why don't you know? Stop searching.Fear can keep us alive, don't stop being scared.瓜哥:我們得活著

Melon brother: We have to/must live.小伊:這不是活著,只是沒死而已。這兩者是不一樣的。

Xiao Yi: This is not living, we are just not dead.There is a difference between the two.瓜哥:不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。這些的中心是什么?跟著太陽走。我改變不了什么,也沒什么主意。但是我有我的力量,你們現在需要這個。Melon brother: There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children.What is the center of these? Follow the sun.I can't change anything, and i have no idea.But i have my power, and you now need it.瓜哥的妻子:不,我們都不知道那邊會是什么,太危險了。

Melon brother's wife: No.We don't even know what will be over there, it's too dangerous.瓜哥:這是個機會。

Melon brother: This is a chance.小伊:我還有很多話要說。我想跟你解釋很多事情,可是總是沒時間

Xiao Yi: I still have a lot to tell you.I want to explain many things to you, but we always don't have time.瓜哥:我能理解

Melon brother: I understand.小伊:這感覺真好,它應該叫什么名字

Xiao Yi: this feels so wonderful/good.What must it be called?

瓜哥:我想這應該叫做擁抱。

Gua Ge: I think this is called a hug.瘋狂原始人經典臺詞 中英文對照(3)

時間:2013-08-30 15:39 來源:腦筋急轉彎 作者:經典語錄 點擊:13418

瓜哥:現在都給我閉上眼睛睡覺吧。醒來的時候我么那就會得到我們需要的一切了。

Gua Ge: Now all close your eyes and sleep.We can get everything we need when we wake up.小伊:是明天嗎?

Xiao yi: Is it tomorrow?

瓜哥:是洞穴。

Gua Ge: It is a hole/cave.

第二篇:瘋狂原始人中英文完整臺詞

《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

【人物介紹】

Grug: dad 瓜哥:爸爸 Ugga: mom 烏嘠:媽媽 Eep: daughter 小伊:大女兒 Sandy: daughter 小珊:小女兒 Thunk: son 坦克:小兒子 Gran: grandmother 外婆:外婆 Guy: a new friend 蓋:大家的新朋友

【旁白】

With every sun comes a new day, a new beginning.A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday.But not for me.My name's Eep.And this is my family.The Croods.If you weren't clued already, by animal skin and sloping forehead, we are cavemen.Most days we spend in our cave in the dark.Night after night, day after day.Yep.Home sweet home.When we did go out, we struggled to find food in a harsh and hostile world, and I struggled to survive my family.We were the last ones around.There used to be neighbors.The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth.The Horks, swallowedby a sand snake.The Erfs, mosquito bite.The Throgs, common cold.And the Croods......That's us.The Croods made it, because of my dad.He was strong, and he followed the rules, 2

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞

the ones painted on our cave walls: Anything new is bad.Curiosity is bad.Going out at night is bad.Basically, anything fun is bad.Welcome to my world.But this is a story about how all that changed in an instant.Because what we didn't know was that our world was about to come to an end.And there were no rules on our cave walls to prepare us for that.太陽升起帶來新的一天,新的開始,新的希望,希望今天一切能比昨天好,我是不指望 了。我叫小伊,這些是我的家人,咕嚕家族。從我們穿的獸皮和后傾的額頭你應該能猜出來,我們是穴居人。大部分時間我們待在洞穴里,在黑暗里,日復一日,夜復一夜。是啊,可愛 的家。當我們離開洞穴,得在殘酷危險的世界里拼命找食物,而我還得拼命忍受我的家人。這兒現在就剩我們這一家了。以前還有些鄰居(早上好)。呱噠一家被猛犸象踩死了,嘩咔 一家被一條沙蛇吞掉了,呃呼一家被蚊子叮死了,嗦咯一家得感冒死了,還有咕嚕一家就是 我們。我們一家能活到今天,全靠我的爸爸,他很強壯,他遵守規矩。畫在巖壁上的規矩: 新的都是壞的,好奇是壞的,晚上出門是壞的。一句話,好玩的事都是壞的。歡迎來到我的 世界。不過呢,這個故事講的是這一切在忽然之間徹底改變,因為我們還不知道,我們生活 的世界很快就要毀滅了,而巖壁上沒有一條規矩告訴我們該怎么辦。

【洞穴里】

Grug: You're supposed to wait for my signal, Eep.瓜哥:你該等我的信號發出后再出來,小伊。

Eep: We've been in that cave forever.小伊:不,我感覺在洞里待了一輩子。

Grug: Three days is not forever.瓜哥:才三天而已不算很長。

Eep: It is with this family.小伊:和家人在一起就長了。

《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

Grug: Eep, will you come down here? You're being so...so dramatic.No,no,no,Sandy, come back here!Remember the signal.Good girls wait for the signal.Ugga!

瓜哥:小伊,你能不能下來?你這么說太夸張了。不不不,小珊,快回來。等我信號,好孩子要聽信號。烏嘎!

Ugga: As soon as I get Sandy, I'll go back in, and you can give the signal.烏嘠:我抓了小珊就回洞里去,你就能發信號了。

Grug: No.But you're already out now.瓜哥:那有什么用,你們都出來了。

Thunk: I am waiting for the signal, Dad!坦克:我在等你信號,爸爸。

Grug: Never mind, Thunk.Just come out.瓜哥:無所謂了坦克,你出來吧!

Thunk: But if you don't give me the signal, how do I know you're my dad? 坦克:可是如果你不發信號,我怎么知道你是我爸爸?

Grug: The signal isn't so, you know it's me.It's so you know I wasn't eaten by an animal.瓜哥:發信號不是要證明我是誰,是要告訴你們我沒被動物吃掉。

Thunk: Then why is the signal an animal noise? I mean, doesn't that just confuse things? I'm still waiting for the signal.坦克:等一下,那為什么信號是動物的聲音?這樣不是更搞不清了嗎?我還是先別動,等你的信號再出來。

Ugga: Mom, we're ready to leave!Mom? 烏嘠:媽媽,可以出來了。媽媽?

Gran: Still alive!I'm still alive!外婆:我還活著。哈哈哈

Grug: It's still early.4

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞 瓜哥:天還早呢!

Gran: And you're still fat.外婆:你還這么胖。

Grug: Breakfast formation!I want to see some real caveman action out there!We do this fast.We do this loud.We do this as a family, and never not be afraid!

瓜哥:排成早餐隊形!都拿點穴居人的樣子出來,我們動作要快,我們聲音要響,我們要齊 心協力,還有永遠不要不害怕。

【打獵】

Thunk: Yay...breakfast...坦克:好哎,早餐。

Grug: Okay, who's up? We'll flip for it.Call her in the air.瓜哥:輪到誰了,我們“丟人”決定,(將外婆扔向高空)頭還是屁股?

Eep: Heads!

小伊:頭?。ㄍ馄艍嬒拢?/p>

Grug: Tails.Thunk's in.Positions!Okay.Thunk, go!Come on, Thunk.瓜哥:屁股朝上,坦克去。各就各位。行了,坦克,去吧??烊ィ箍恕#ㄌ箍丝癖寂芟蝤B蛋,抱起鳥蛋往回跑)

Grug: Way to go!Take it to the cave!

瓜哥:往那去!把它帶回洞里?。B跑來將坦克撞倒,搶回蛋)

Grug: Release the baby!瓜哥向媽媽喊:放小孩!

Ugga: Get'em, Sandy, go!

烏嘠:去吧,小珊!(媽媽和小珊一同搶蛋,兩只松鼠將大鳥絆倒,趁機搶走鳥蛋)

Ugga: Get them, Mom!

《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

烏嘠:抓住它們,媽媽!

(外婆用拐棍勾住松鼠尾部將鳥蛋拋向高空,并用拐棍接住,其他動物一齊上前爭搶,外婆倒地,蛋被搶走)

Gran: Old lady down!Eep, avenge me!

外婆:老太太陣亡,小伊,替我報仇!(小伊狂奔搶得鳥蛋)

Eep: Thanks.小伊:謝啦?。ㄐ∫翆ⅧB蛋扔向爸爸)接著!

Grug: Eep!瓜哥:小伊!

Eep: Heads up!小伊:注意了!

Thunk: Hey, Dad,can we eat now? 坦克:爸爸,我們現在可以吃了嗎?

Grug: Just wait till we get home.Eep, put on the brakes!Eep!

瓜哥:等我們回到家再吃,小伊,過來踩剎車。小伊!

(猛獸在后面窮追不舍,幸好大家都跑進了洞里,鳥蛋落在了地上,裂了個小縫)

Grug: Who's hungry? 瓜哥:誰餓了?

Thunk: Good one, Dad.坦克:爸爸,這個不錯!

Grug: Here you go, Thunk.Drink up!

瓜哥:給你,坦克,喝吧?。B蛋落地,裂了一個小縫)

Thunk: Sorry, dad.坦克:對不起,爸爸。

Ugga: Looks like fast food tonight.烏嘠(搶過鳥蛋):看來今晚得吃“快餐”了。(媽媽將蛋傳給小珊)(大

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞 家爭相吃“早餐”,輪到爸爸了只有一口了)Grug: That's all right.I ate last week.瓜哥:沒關系,我上星期吃過了。(將手指伸向天空)

Gran: Two knuckle warning!外婆(驚呼):兩指節警告!

Go, go ,go.眾人:快走!大家快回去!

Grug: Come on, come on.Darkness brings death!We know this.瓜哥:快點,我們都知道黑暗帶來死亡。

Ugga: The moon is full.Bath night.烏嘠:今天是滿月,該洗澡了。

Gran: Run for your life!外婆:快逃命??!

Ugga: You too, Mom.烏嘠:你也得洗,媽媽。

Gran: I don't want to lose my protective layer.外婆(拼命反抗):老泥是我的保護膜,我不洗!

Ugga: Mom, you've got ants.See? Sandy doesn't fuss.烏嘠(對外婆說:媽媽,你都長蟲了!瞧,小珊都洗了。

Grug: Is she still out there?

瓜哥(向媽媽詢問):她還在外面嗎?

Ugga:You know she hates the cave, Grug.烏嘠:你知道她討厭待在洞里。

(小伊奮力順著巖石往上爬,追趕最后的夕陽,手伸向高空,貪戀最后的光明)

Eep: Please come back tomorrow!小伊:明天要回來哦!

《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

7(洞內,媽媽在拿棍棒“打”爸爸,進行所謂的“洗澡”)

Grug: How can she not like the cave? It's so cozy.瓜哥:她為什么不愛待在洞里?又溫暖又舒服。

Ugga: It is a littile dark, right? 烏嘠:洞里面,有點黑,瓜哥。

Grug: It's not that dark.Eep!Eep!Come on, I gotta close the cave.Eep!瓜哥:也不是太黑?。。▽Χ赐猓┬∫粒⌒∫粒。ㄗ叱龆撮T呼喊小伊)快回來,我要關門了。(突然發現小伊在極高的洞穴口的樹枝上,嚇了一跳)爸爸:小伊!

Eep: Okay!Okay!小伊:行了,來了。

Grug: Eep!Come down!

瓜哥(焦急地呼叫):快點?。ê鋈话l現身后的巨型怪獸,開始奮力呼喊伊)小伊!快下來?。ü肢F開始奔向他們,爸爸抓起一塊手頭砸向怪獸)(爸爸和小伊跑進洞口)

【洞內爭吵】

Grug: That was too close!瓜哥:差點就完了!

Eep: I was watching.I was fine.小伊:我很小心的,我沒事!

Grug: What were you doing up there, Eep? 瓜哥:你去上面干什么?

Eep: I don't know 小伊:不知道。

Grug: What were you looking for? 瓜哥(繼續追問):你去找什么?

Eep: Nothing.8

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞 小伊:沒什么。

Grug: Well then, why did you go up there? 瓜哥:那你干嘛上去?

Eep: I don't know!小伊:我不知道。

Grug: Why don't you know? Stop looking for things!Fear keeps us alive, Eep.Never not be afraid.瓜哥:你怎么會不知道?(一把抓住小伊的頭發)別老想著找東西!恐懼讓我們活下來,永遠不要不害怕。

Eep: What's the point of all this?!小伊:我們這樣有什么意義?!

Grug: What was that? 瓜哥:你說什么?

Eep:I mean, why are we here? What are we doing this for? 小伊:我們干嘛在這兒?我們為什么要這么活著?

Grug: No one said survival is fun.瓜哥:沒人說活著是件好玩兒的事。

Eep: Nothing is fun.小伊:一點也不好玩。

Grug: Would you come down here?

瓜哥:你能不能下來。(爬向高處小伊坐著的地方)

Ugga: Grug? Off!

烏嘠:瓜哥,下來!

Grug: Yes.Okay...I just...瓜哥:好的,我知道,我只是??

Ugga: Off!

烏嘠:下來!

《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

Grug: I just don't see why she needs her own ledge.That's all.That's all.That's what this is about.瓜哥:我不明白她干嗎要一個人待在上面,所以上去問問她。

Ugga: She's working through some things and needs some space.烏嘠:她需要一點自己的空間去想事情。

Grug: What things? How long is this going to take? Really? She already doesn't listen to me.Hey!

瓜哥:什么事情?她要想多久?她現在都不聽我話了。(小伊扔下一個石頭擊中爸爸的頭)

Ugga: See? She's listening.烏嘠:瞧,她聽著呢!

Grug: If she wants to survive,she has to follow our rules.瓜哥:如果她想活下去就得照我們的規矩做。

Ugga: How about a story? Eep loves those.烏嘠:你講個故事吧,小伊愛聽故事。

Grug: That's a good idea.How about a story,huh? 瓜哥:好主意,想聽故事嗎?

Yeah,tell us a story.眾孩子們:給我們講故事。(爸爸抓起小女兒)

Grug: Okay.Can I borrow that? Thank you.Eep!Your old favourite!瓜哥:好了,借我用一下。小伊,這可是你以前的最愛。

Eep: I haven't played with that thing in years.小伊:我已經好多年不玩它了。

Grug: Tonight we'll hear the story of Krispy Bear——A long time ago,this little bear was alive.She was alive because she listened to her father and lived her life in routine and darkness and terror.So she was happy.But Krispy had one terrible problem.She was filled with...curiosity.10

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞

瓜哥:今天我要講個克里斯皮熊的故事——很久很久以前,這只小熊還活著,它之所以活著 是因為它聽它爸爸的話,一成不變地生活在恐懼和黑暗里,所以它很快樂,可是克里斯皮有 一個可怕的缺點,它有很強的好奇心。

Ugga: Grug!烏嘠:瓜哥!

Grug: Yes,yes.And one day, while she was in a tree, the curious little bear wanted to climb to the top.瓜哥: 我知道。有一天它待在樹洞里,這只好奇的小熊想要爬到樹頂上去。

What? 眾人:什么?

Grug: And no sooner had she climbed to the top she saw something new and died.瓜哥:它剛剛爬到樹頂上,就看見一個新的東西,然后,就死了。

Thunk: Just like that? 坦克:這么快?

Grug: Yes!Her last moments of terror still frozen on her face.瓜哥:是的!最后一刻的驚恐永遠凝固在它臉上。

Thunk: Same ending as every day.I get it,Dad.I will never do anything new or different.Eep: Same ending as every day.小伊:每天的結局都一樣。

Thunk: I get it,Dad.I will never do anything new or different.坦克:我知道了爸爸,我不會做任何新奇和不同的事。

Grug: Good man, Thunk.瓜哥:好小子,坦克。

Ugga: All right, everyone sharpen your teeth and let's pile up.烏嘠:行了,大家磨磨牙齒,排排睡了。

《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

【小伊遇見蓋】

(大家紛紛進入夢鄉,小伊看到類似太陽的光,她追隨著它跑出洞門,看到一團類似“太陽”的東西。小伊好奇地伸手去摸,忽然發現身后有個不明物體,小伊一把將其摔倒,舉起一塊石頭準備砸向它,居然發現它有兩雙手,它慢慢掀開頭上的面具,露出一張男孩的臉)

Guy: Air...蓋:空氣...Eep: You talk?!小伊:你會說話?!

Guy: I'm person, like you.Sort of...like you.蓋:我也是人,和你一樣。(小伊很好奇,將蓋一把抓起,仔細地看)跟你差不多。(小伊舉著蓋一邊聞一邊敲打)

Guy: Okay, okay.Hey, hey, hey.Could you...Could you mind not...That tickles.Hey, hey, hey.Hey!

蓋:行了,你能不能別這樣。(小伊開始撓蓋)好癢啊,嘿!嘿~嘿!(小伊看到蓋腰上的奇怪的動物,驚嚇中將蓋倒扔下,蓋一頭栽在地上。

Eep: Quiet!I am not supposed to be out here.小伊:別出聲,他們不讓我出來的!

(黑暗的洞中)

Grug: Eep's gone!瓜哥:小伊不見了!

Ugga: What? Grug!烏嘠:什么?瓜哥!

Grug: Stay in the cave!

瓜哥:留在洞里。(出洞尋找小伊)

Guy: Wow, you're really strong!蓋:你真夠猛的?。ㄗ呦蚧鸲眩?2

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞 Eep: No!It's mine!

小伊(攔住蓋):不,這是我的。

Guy: Please...No!No!But it is dying!I can fix it.Please...please.I hate the dark.Come on,come on...蓋:你別這樣,它快不行了,我能讓它恢復。求你了,我討厭黑暗。(小伊默默讓開路,蓋 走上前,慢慢吹著火星)快燒起來吧?。ɑ鹈缏匦氯计穑?/p>

Eep: It does what you tell it?!小伊:它會照你說的做?!

Guy: Well, yeah, sort of...蓋:算是吧!

Eep: Sun?

小伊:這是太陽嗎?

Guy: No, no.Fire.蓋:不,是火。

Eep: Hi, Fire.小伊:你好啊,火。

Guy: Huh~huh.It's not alive.蓋:哈哈哈,它沒有生命。

Eep: But you said it was dying.小伊:可你說它不行了。

Guy: Sorry.蓋:對不起。

Eep: It comes from where you came from? 小伊:這是從哪來的?

Guy: No, I made it.蓋:不,是我弄出來的?!动偪裨既恕分杏⑽耐暾_詞

Eep: Make some for me.小伊:給我也弄點,好吧?。▽⑸w舉起倒置不停地擠壓)

Guy: Okay!It doesn't come out of me.蓋:它不是從我身上來的。

Eep: Make.Make.Make it!小伊:快弄出來!(放下蓋)

Guy: You do this a lot.蓋:你太過分了!(說完倒地)

Eep: Are you dead? Can I have your fire if you're dead?

小伊:你死了嗎?(一把揪起蓋)你死了火能不能歸我?(皮帶猴推開小伊準備弄醒蓋)

Guy: Hey, those are cold!You think? Listening shells, activate.I concur.Tiger girl, we need to leave immediately.蓋:這石頭很涼。你也這么想嗎?助聽貝殼,啟動。我同意。(趴在地面上聽)虎妞兒,我們得離開這兒。(拽著小伊準備走)

Eep: I don't even know you.小伊:我連你是誰都不知道。

Guy: I'm Guy.蓋:我叫蓋。

Eep: Guy?

小伊(疑惑):蓋?

Guy: And this is Belt.Cook, conversationalist, navigator, also keeps my pants up.蓋:這是皮帶猴,它是廚師、海員,能說會道,另外它還幫我系褲子。

Eep: What are ?pants up'? 小伊: 系褲帶? Guy: who are you? 蓋:你叫什么名字?

Eep: who are you? 小伊:小伊。14

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞 Guy: let me clarify, Eep.The world is ending.蓋:我來說明一下,小伊,世界要毀滅了。

Eep: What? 小伊:什么?

Guy: I’m calling it...”The end.” 蓋:我把它叫做“末日”。

Eep: How do you know? 小伊:你怎么知道的?

Guy: I’ve seen it.It’s coming this way.First, the ground is gonna shake.Then it breaks open.Everything falls in.Fire,Lava.I don’t mean to sound too dramatic, but...Believe me, everything we’re standing on, all this right here, will be gone.We’ve got to get to high ground.I know a mountain, that way.It’s our only chance.Come with me!

蓋:我能預見到,馬上就要發生了。一開始大地會搖晃,然后裂開來,所有東西都會掉下去,大火、巖漿。我不是故意要嚇你,可是,相信我,這兒的一切到時候都沒了,我們得去高地。我知道一座山,在那邊,這是唯一的機會,跟我走吧?。ㄊ稚煜蛐∫粒?/p>

Eep: I can't.小伊(后退):我不能。

Guy: Okay.Here.If you survive, call me.蓋:好吧,好吧,給你。(遞給小伊一個海螺)如果你活著,呼我。

Eep: Thank you.Hello?

小伊(好奇著觀察著手中的東西,開心地模仿蓋吹起海螺):謝謝!(忽然她發現周圍漆黑一片,空無一人)人呢?(她害怕地后退,感覺到身后有一個人)

Grug: Hey!瓜哥:嗨!《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

Eep: Dad!小伊:爸爸!

Grug: Are you hurt? What took you?

瓜哥(擔心地詢問):你受傷了嗎?什么東西抓你上來的?(說著伸手檢查小伊是否受傷)

Eep: Nothing.I left on my own.小伊:沒有!我自己上來的。

Grug: You...what?

瓜哥:你?什么?(不可置信)

Eep: Dad, let me explain.You never let me talk.小伊:爸爸,你聽我解釋。(這是不遠處有巨型猛獸的聲音,小伊和爸爸趕緊躲在漆黑的石橋底下,怪獸漸漸走遠)你從來不聽我說話!

Grug: You're grounded.瓜哥(批評小伊):我要關你禁閉!

【回到山洞】

Ugga: Eep!

烏嘠(見到小伊。激動呼喊):小伊!

Eep: Mom!小伊:媽媽!

Ugga: Grug!What happened?

烏嘠:瓜哥怎么回事?(媽媽走上前扭捏小伊的臉,檢查是否完好)

Grug: You know what, I am so mad right now that I can't talk to her.瓜哥:知道嗎?我真是太生氣了!我不想和她說話!

Ugga: Eep? 烏嘠:小伊。

Eep: You'll never believe it.I found something new.小伊:你們不會相信的,我找到了一樣新東西!16

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞 New? New is a big problem.(大家聽到新東西立刻警覺起來,呈現防御姿態)眾人:這是嚴重問題。

Eep: No.Wait, wait.小伊:等等,等等。

Grug: Eep, stay inside the family kill circle.瓜哥:小伊,待在防守隊形里。

Eep: But it wasn't bad.小伊:他不壞!

Grug: New is always bad.瓜哥:新的都是壞的。

Eep: No.He was nice.小伊:不,他是個好人。

Grug: What? Excuse me? He? 瓜哥:什么?你說什么?他?

Eep: Well, I thought he was a warthog, but then he turned into a boy.小伊:我一開始以為他是頭疣豬,后來我發現他是個男孩。

Gran: Strange.Usually it's the reverse.外婆:真稀奇,一般都會說他是個禽獸。

Thunk: Eep's got a boy hog!Eep's got a boy...坦克(開心地唱):小伊找了個豬朋友,小伊找了個豬朋友。

Eep: There was a boy.Watch,okay? I'm gonna call him.小伊:真的有這么一個人!你們瞧著,我叫他來。(說著小伊吹起海螺)(眾人見到一個新的東西十分驚恐,爭搶著砸爛小伊手中的海螺,幾秒鐘后海螺完全成了碎片)

Eep: What is wrong with you?

(小伊很憤怒)小伊:你們干嗎要這樣?!

Grug: It was dangerous.瓜哥:這東西很危險!《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

Eep: It was beautiful.You want to see dangerous? Here.小伊:這東西很漂亮!知道什么叫危險嗎?瞧著!(說完拿起一顆石子砸中坦克)

Thunk: Ow!My sniffer!坦克:我的鼻子。

Grug: Okay, Eep, that's it.We're going back to the cave and you're going to stay in there until you're older than...her!

瓜哥:行了,小伊,夠了!我們要回到洞里去。(眾人轉身往回走)你要一直待在洞里面直到你比她還要老(指向外婆)Eep: What? You can't keep me inside forever!

小伊:什么!你不能一直把我關在洞里?。ㄟ@時眾人感覺到了大地愈來愈劇烈地晃動)

Eep: He said this would happen!

小伊:他說過會這樣。(腳下的地裂了一條縫)

Grug: Get to the cave.Go!Stop!Is everyone okay?

瓜哥:快回洞里去?。ㄌ毂赖亓?,大家慌忙逃跑,一陣巨石墜落后,所有人都被巨大的灰塵掩蓋了)快停下!大家沒事吧?

Yes.眾人回答:沒事。

Ugga: Grug, the cave.It's gone.烏嘠:瓜哥,山洞,沒有了。

Grug: No...瓜哥:不!(一陣憂傷)

Eep: You really need to see this.小伊:你們快來看看這個!

(大家被眼前從未見過的美景震撼了)

Eep: We should go there!18

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞 小伊:我們該去那兒?。ㄐ∫疗炔患按霙_下去)

Grug: No.No.No one is going anywhere.What else did that boy say? 瓜哥(趕緊攔住小伊):不!不!哪也不許去!那個男孩還說了什么?(回頭問小伊)(巨型怪獸再次出現了,向眾人奔來,大家奪路狂奔)

Ugga: Grug!烏嘠:瓜哥!

Grug: Come on,gran!Just go.Go!Go!

瓜哥:快走!快!快?。▋芍桓觳矒е患胰讼蛳绿肽且黄谰爸校?/p>

【發現新世界】

Grug: Okay,One,two,there,four,five...Six.瓜哥(首先站起來開始清點人數):好了,一、二、三、四、五~~~~(外婆不見了,瓜哥臉上露出笑容,忽然聽見落地聲,神情失落)六~ Gran: Where are we? 外婆:我們這是在哪兒?

Grug: I don’t know.Down.In a lower place.One thing is for sure, we can’t go back the way we came.瓜哥:不知道,我不清楚,在下面,在低一點的地方,不過有件事兒我可以確定,我們肯定是回不去了。(大家四處張望)(小珊鼻子不停地抖動)

Ugga: Sandy? What is it?

烏嘠:小珊,你聞到什么了?(這時小珊沖進前方的一簇花團)

Grug: No,No,No,come back,Sandy.We can’t be out in the open like this.We need a cave.Now step where I step.Okay.Stay quiet.Hopefully nothing big knows we’re here yet.瓜哥(慌張著上前一把抓出小珊):不不不,快回來,小珊!(小珊嘴里銜著一只mini型的小象,爸爸上前一把將小象打掉)我們不能就這么待在外面,我們得找個洞?,F在跟著我的腳步走。行了,大家別出聲,但愿沒有《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

大動物發現我們。(其實,正此時,遠處一只大型綠色老虎已經發覺了他們。)

Grug: Wait!Okay.Wait!Okay.Wait!Okay.Wait!

瓜哥(小心翼翼地走一步停一步):等等,走吧,等等,走吧,等等,走吧,等等。

Thunk: So Dad,just to be clear, are we looking for the exact same cave? Okay.If it was me...I was throwing this out there.If it was me choosing the cave, I would go with a smaller cave.坦克:爸爸,我想確認一下,我們要找和之前一模一樣的洞嗎?如果是我,我只是提個建議,如果讓我來選山洞,我會挑個小一點的。

外婆:還有七,如果把那只肥貓也算上的話。(綠虎朝人們走來,忽然掉頭跑掉了)

Eep: He’s scared of the dark!小伊:原來它怕黑。

Grug: Wait, we're scared of the dark!Kill circle!

瓜哥:等等,我們也怕黑。(這時,上萬只紅色鳥從土壤底下鉆出來,在空中匯聚成一條紅色的河流,場景十分壯觀,忽然它轉變成一道龍卷風的形狀,包裹住地面上一只巨型動物,沒一會兒,小鳥散開,動物只剩下一堆白骨。眾人驚呆了。)防守隊形!

(鳥群朝眾人飛來,這時小伊發現了前方的犀牛角,跑上前一把抓起,鼓足勁吹起來。不遠處的蓋聽到了聲音,發現小伊處在危險之中,奮力跑去救她)

Grug: Eep!Eep!瓜哥:小伊!

(蓋迅速造了一只火把舉過頭頂,摟住小伊,他知道這是一種怕光的動物,用光就可以戰勝他們,鳥群散去,瓜哥一家圍住蓋,蓋嚇了一跳)

Guy: Cavies!20

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞 蓋:是穴居人,穴居人!

Eep: Cavies? 小伊:穴居人?

Guy: Cavemen!Stand back!They’re practically animals.See their bony, sloping foreheads?

蓋:就是穴居人,退后?。ㄗ鲃菀Wo小伊)他們跟動物沒什么區別!看見他們的骨骼和后傾的額頭嗎?

Eep: Yeah!小伊:是啊。

Guy: The huge primitive teeth? 蓋:巨大的原始的牙齒!

Eep: Yeah.小伊:是啊。

Guy: The excessive body hair? That one even got a tail!蓋:還有超多的體毛!那家伙還有一條尾巴!

Eep: Yeah.小伊:是啊。

Guy: All right.Close your eyes.I’m going to have to take their lives.蓋:行了,閉上眼睛,我要殺了他們。

Eep: No,it won’t help.They’re my family.小伊:不!還是算了吧,他們是我的家人。(沮喪地)

Guy: What? 蓋:什么?

Thunk: The sun is in his hands!坦克:哇,哇哇!太陽在他手里!

Eep: No, no, it's fire.小伊:不,這東西叫“火”?!动偪裨既恕分杏⑽耐暾_詞

Ugga: Where did it come from? 烏嘠:是從哪來的?

Eep: He made it.小伊:他弄出來的。

Grug: Make some for me!

瓜哥:給我弄一點。(說完使勁擠壓蓋)

Eep: It doesn't come out of him.小伊:不是從他身上弄出來的。

Grug: Make!Make it!

瓜哥:弄啊,快弄?。。ńK于松手放掉蓋)

Guy: You know, you’re a lot like your daughter!蓋(上氣不接下氣):你跟你女兒還真像!

Eep: Great, now he’s broken!

小伊(怪罪爸爸):好極了!你把他弄壞了!

Ugga: Oh, it’s a baby sun!烏嘠:是太陽寶寶!

Grug: Whoa!Hey!Stay back!We don’t know what it wants.Now we’ll all sit here and wait for the sun to come back.And tomorrow we'll find a new cave and pretend today never happened.Isn't this fun, Eep? Eep, don’t touch him!Goodness knows where he’s been.瓜哥:退后!我們不知道它想干嗎!我們就坐在這兒等著太陽回來,等到了明天我們去找個新山洞,然后就當今天什么也沒發生,很好玩吧。小伊,別碰他!誰知道他去過什么地方。

Thunk: Dad, Sandy’s hurting fire!

坦克:爸爸,小珊在欺負火。(小珊咬住火把瘋狂搖動)

Grug: Sandy!No!Fire is not a plaything.瓜哥:小珊,小珊,不行,火可不是拿來玩的。22

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞 Ugga: What a cute little guy.烏嘠:多可愛的小家伙!

Grug: Hey, stay back!No, no, no, wait!

瓜哥:啊嘿,快退后?。ò职忠荒_踩到火苗痛的大叫,火苗飛了起來,外婆將它吞進了嘴里)不不不,別吃?。ㄍ馄磐鲁龌鹈?,恰巧掉到坦克的屁股上)

Thunk: It likes me!Hey!It’s biting me!

坦克:它喜歡我,它在咬我。不,求你了,別咬我!

Grug: Thunk!Try hiding from it in the tall, dry grass!瓜哥:坦克,快躲到又高又干的草叢里去!

Thunk: Stop, please!I'm only nine!It's biting me!

坦克:快停下,求你了,我才九歲。啊,他們在咬我?。ㄍ馄藕鋈话l現自己的拐杖著火了,拿起它四處拍打)

Ugga: Fire babies!烏嘠:這么多火寶寶。

Guy: So,your dad, he’s trying to kill me.蓋(躺在地上,小伊望向他):剛才你爸爸,他想要殺掉我。

Eep: Yeah.But I won’t let him.小伊:是啊,我不會讓他殺的。

Grug: Hold on, son, come back!瓜哥:別跑,兒子,快回來!

Thunk: It won’t stop.Stop touching me!坦克:不,停下來!放我走。

Gran: Get out!

外婆(掄起拐棍使勁拍到地上):快滾開,滾開!

Ugga: Eat up, babies!

烏嘠:快吃吧,小寶寶~(將一捆干草扔到火上)(蓋見狀想悄悄溜走,被小伊一把抓住)坦克:停下,別再咬我了?!动偪裨既恕分杏⑽耐暾_詞

Gran: Die!

外婆:去死吧!我贏了。

(一顆被火燒熟的玉米成了一個火箭,一路帶上眾人)

Guy: Who are you people? 蓋:你們到底是什么人?

Ugga: Oh, I’m sorry.We’re the Croods!And you are? 烏嘠:對不起,我們是咕嚕家族。你是?

Guy: Er...Guy.蓋:額,蓋。

Hi, Guy.眾人:你好,蓋!

(玉米火箭撞上一棵樹,眾人落地,此時它向高空飛去,在空中像禮花一樣綻放)

Thunk: Look like magic!And smells like food.坦克:哇,看上去像魔法,聞上去像吃的。(食物從高空砸落,將眾人埋?。?/p>

Grug: Don’t eat it, it’s new.瓜哥:不,別吃它,它是新的。(眾人在里面過夜了)坦克:不,停下來!放我走。

Gran: Get out!

外婆(掄起拐棍使勁拍到地上):快滾開,滾開!

Ugga: Eat up, babies!

烏嘠:快吃吧,小寶寶~(將一捆干草扔到火上)(蓋見狀想悄悄溜走,被小伊一把抓住)坦克:停下,別再咬我了。

Gran: Die!

外婆:去死吧!我贏了。

(一顆被火燒熟的玉米成了一個火箭,一路帶上眾人)

Guy: Who are you people? 24

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞 蓋:你們到底是什么人?

Ugga: Oh, I’m sorry.We’re the Croods!And you are? 烏嘠:對不起,我們是咕嚕家族。你是?

Guy: Er...Guy.蓋:額,蓋。

Hi, Guy.眾人:你好,蓋!

(玉米火箭撞上一棵樹,眾人落地,此時它向高空飛去,在空中像禮花一樣綻放)

Thunk: Look like magic!And smells like food.坦克:哇,看上去像魔法,聞上去像吃的。(食物從高空砸落,將眾人埋住)

Grug: Don’t eat it, it’s new.瓜哥:不,別吃它,它是新的。(眾人在里面過夜了)

【新的一天】

Still alive!Come on, keep eating!

眾人(從“小山堆”里出來):我們還活著,來吧,繼續吃。

Eep: Hey, where’s Guy? 小伊:蓋在哪兒?

(蓋一路狂奔想要逃走,卻被小伊抓?。?/p>

Eep: Going somehere? 小伊:你要去哪兒?

Guy: The Mountain.High ground.End of the world, remember? 蓋:那座山,高地,末日,記得嗎?

Eep: That already happened.It destroyed our cave.小伊:這一切已經發生了,它毀了我們的洞。

Guy: No.That was just the beginning of the end.The end of the end is still coming.《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

蓋:不,這只是末日的開始,最后的末日還沒完全來呢!

Grug: Eep.Drop it.瓜哥:小伊,把他放下。

Eep: We can’t let him go!What if we don’t find a cave before sunset? What if it takes a few days? What if the birds come back?

小伊:我們不能放他走,萬一我們在日落前還沒找到山洞呢?萬一要找上好幾天呢?萬一那些鳥又回來了呢?

Gran: We need this fire, dummy!外婆:我們需要他的火,呆瓜!

Grug: Fine.You’re staying with us until we find a cave.瓜哥:好吧,找到山洞前你跟我們在一起。(說完將蓋塞進一個空木樁里)

Guy: What? No, I’m not!Don’t make me part of this.Stay here if you want, but let me go.I’ve got a dream, a mission, a reason to live!

蓋:什么?不,我不要,這跟我有什么關系?!你們想留就留下,讓我走。我有夢想,有使命,有活下去的理由!

Eep: Not anymore!小伊:現在沒了。

Guy: I’ve got an idea.Let’s go to that Mountain.蓋:我有個主意,我們去那座山上。

Grug: It’s too far.瓜哥:太遠了!

Eep: Dad really has his heart set on a cave.小伊:我爸只對找山洞感興趣。

Guy: There are caves on that Mountain.蓋:啊,那座山上有很多山洞。

Eep: Have you been there? 小伊:你去過那兒嗎? 26

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞

Guy: It’s a mountain.Mountains are safe.Mountains have caves...Water.Sticks.蓋:那是一座山,山上很安全,山上有山洞,有水,還有樹枝。

Thunk: Mom,did you hear that? I can get my own stick!坦克:媽媽,你聽見嗎?我能有自己的樹枝了!

Guy: Yes.Sticks.And caves.Caves and sticks.Crazy sticks.Let’s go.蓋:是的,有樹枝和山洞,山洞和樹枝,很多很多,我們去吧!

Grug: Quiet!

瓜哥:安靜點!(遠處發生地裂,大象掉進山崖)

Thunk: That thing is weird.坦克:那個東西好奇怪。(皮帶猴故意做鬼臉)

Ugga: No.No.No.It’s okay, Sandy.That just a belt.烏嘠:不不不,別緊張,小珊,那是皮帶猴。

Grug: I’ve made a decision.We’re going to that Mountain!Don’t ask me why.It’s just a hunch.It just feels right.瓜哥:我決定了,我們要去??那座山!別問我為什么,就是種預感,感覺應該這樣。

Ugga: I don’t know, Grug.We’ve never really walked that far.烏嘠:我不知道,瓜哥,我們從沒去過這么遠的地方。

Thunk: I don’t think my feet can do that.坦克:我不知道我的腳能不能走那么遠。

Gran: I’ll never live long enough to get there.外婆:我這把年紀,走到那兒早死了。

Grug: Let’s do it.Oh, come on, just think.Our whole family, packed together on a long, slow trip across the country? Days and nights with just each other.We’ll tell stories.We’ll laugh.We’ll become closer as a family.瓜哥:那就上路吧!來吧,想想,我們全家一起在野外長途旅行,從早到晚一直在一起,一路講故事,歡聲笑語,家人之間的感情會更親密?!动偪裨既恕分杏⑽耐暾_詞

Grug: No!

瓜哥:不行。

Eep: Now?

小伊:現在呢?

Grug: I can do this all day long.No, no, no, still not.瓜哥:我扛他一天都不會累!不行,不行,不行,還是不行!

Gran: I'm not dying on an empty stomach.外婆:我可不想餓著肚子死。

Ugga: Grug, we're all pretty tired.烏嘠:瓜哥,我們都累死了。

Grug: We'll eat when we get there.瓜哥:等到了那兒我們就吃飯。

Gran: It's taking too long!I'm grabbing a snack.外婆:我等不及了,我要吃點點心?。〒湎蚱Ш?,猴子瞬間拿出一把刀)

Guy: Don't do that!He will cut you.That's not food, he's a pet.My pet.蓋:別吃它,它會刺你的,它不是食物,是寵物,我的寵物。

Gran: What's a pet? 外婆:什么是“寵物”?

Guy: An animal you don't eat.蓋:你不會吃的食物。

Gran: We call those children.外婆:我們叫他們小孩?

Grug: No man should have a pet.It's a weird.And wrong.It's...food!瓜哥:誰也不應該養什么寵物,又奇怪又錯誤,那是食物。

Guy: No, no, please!蓋:不,不要!28

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞

Grug: Not that.That!Food fixes everything.All right, show me your hunting face.瓜哥:不是它,是那個。有吃的就萬事大吉了。好了,都進入狩獵狀態。

Eep: I...小伊:我!

Grug: Not you!You're still grounded.Come on, Thunk.瓜哥:你不行,你還在關禁閉。(揪起坦克)去吧,坦克。

Thunk: I...My feet hurt.坦克:我......我腳疼。(小伊處在戒備狀態)

Guy: You look tense.蓋:你狠緊張。

Eep: I'm not tense.小伊:誰說的。

Gran: Angry girl wants to do what they're doing.外婆(對蓋說):這丫頭很想跟他們一起去狩獵。

Thunk: I wasn't ready.坦克:我還沒準備好。

Grug: Hang on, Thunk.I'm coming.瓜哥:堅持住,坦克,我來了。

Thunk: Why are you doing this? 坦克:你干嗎追著不放?!

Guy: What are they doing? 蓋:他們在干嗎?

Gran: Hunting.外婆:狩獵。

Thunk: You stay away from me!坦克(對大鳥大喊):離我遠點!《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

Guy: No, seriously, what are they doing? 蓋:說真的,他們在干嗎?

Thunk: You've got a ton of eggs.Just make another egg!

坦克(對身后的大鳥大吼):你有這么多蛋,再生一個不就行了?。ù篪B成功搶回自己的鳥蛋,站到高處想要跳下來壓死坦克)

Thunk:Now you're just rubbing it in.坦克:你還真會落進下石啊!(大家改為吃一只蝎子)

Grug: There.Who is hungry for scorpion? 瓜哥:來吧,有誰想吃蝎子?

Guy: What happened to the egg and the bird? 蓋:剛才那顆蛋和那只鳥呢?

Thunk: We lost.Em, but, when the bird stepped on me and pushed me into the ground, the scorpion grabbed a hold of me, and you know, one thing led to another and here we are, eating him.So win-win.坦克:沒抓住它們,不過那只鳥踩我的時候把我壓進地里,這只蝎子過來抓我,結果壞事變好事,現在就吃它了,這叫雙贏。

Gran: Not enough.Not enough.I need more.I need more!

外婆:不夠吃,不夠吃,我還要吃,我還要吃?。ㄕf完來到蓋身邊)

Guy: Oh, look at that.She's not gonna eat me, right? 蓋:你們看她,她不會把我也吃了吧!

Ugga: You're too skinny.If she was going to eat anyone, it would be...烏嘠:你太瘦了,她要是真想吃人應該會選......(外婆已經開始撕咬起坦克)

Thunk: Mom!She locked her jaw!

坦克:媽媽,她咬住不放了,找根樹枝,找根樹枝。

Eep: Stay away!You sick old monster!小伊:快走開!你個瘋狂的老怪物。30

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞

Thunk: Hurry!Put the stick in her mouth!Hold her still.Use a rock.Would you just hit her legs?

坦克:快點,把樹枝塞進去。想讓她消停,用石頭砸。砸她的腳,別砸我的。(蓋想悄悄溜走,卻被小伊發現了)

Eep: Why are you rolling away? 小伊:你想滾到哪兒去?

Guy: I just want something to eat!蓋:我只是想找點東西吃。

Eep: You had bug for dinner.Plenty of bug!小伊:你今天的晚餐是臭蟲,很多臭蟲。

Guy: Please!I'll let you help me hunt.蓋:求你了。我讓你跟我一起狩獵。

Eep: Really? 小伊:真的嗎?

Thunk: Don't wait on me!Tell my story.坦克:我走不了了,別管我,你們走吧!別等我了,我已經招蟲子了。把我的故事傳下去。(此時,遠處的小伊和蓋已經開始狩獵了)

Eep: Okay.What do you call this? 小伊:這個叫什么?

Guy: A trap.蓋:陷阱。

Eep: What is the deal?

小伊:它有什么用?(蓋開始表演陷阱的作用)Eep: How long have you been alone? So what do we do?

小伊:你一個人呆太久了吧。(皮帶猴表示抗議)那么接下來要干什么?

Guy: How's your acting? You're good at this.Sorry.No.Okay.蓋:你的演技怎么樣?(兩人拿著木棍操縱玩偶吸引大鳥)你很有天分??!《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

31(兩人不小心抱在了一起,尷尬)我??不??對不起??不??好吧。

Eep: Excuse me.That's my arm!

小伊:對不起,不,應該是另一只手,這是我的手。

(兩人慌亂,玩偶的姿態很奇怪,大鳥起了疑心,沒有走進陷阱里)

Guy: Okay, I'm moving it...蓋:好的,我把它移開,那個??好,聽你的。(大鳥忽然咬起玩偶,蓋被帶到高空)

Eep: It didn't step on your trap-y thing.小伊:它沒有走進你的“陷阱”里。

Guy: Yeah, I noticed!

蓋:是啊,我注意到了。(從高空墜落剛好掉進木樁里)

Grug: Where's Eep?

瓜哥:小伊呢?(大鳥追著小伊,小伊奮力躲閃)

Guy: She's awesome.蓋:她好酷啊。

Grug: Eep!

瓜哥:小伊!(上前要救小伊)

Eep: Dad, no!

小伊:爸爸,不。(將瓜哥推離陷阱,大鳥被抓住,成了晚餐)蓋:我只是想找點東西吃。

Eep: You had bug for dinner.Plenty of bug!小伊:你今天的晚餐是臭蟲,很多臭蟲。

Guy: Please!I'll let you help me hunt.蓋:求你了。我讓你跟我一起狩獵。

Eep: Really? 小伊:真的嗎?

Thunk: Don't wait on me!Tell my story.32

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞

坦克:我走不了了,別管我,你們走吧!別等我了,我已經招蟲子了。把我的故事傳下去。(此時,遠處的小伊和蓋已經開始狩獵了)

Eep: Okay.What do you call this? 小伊:這個叫什么?

Guy: A trap.蓋:陷阱。

Eep: What is the deal?

小伊:它有什么用?(蓋開始表演陷阱的作用)Eep: How long have you been alone? So what do we do?

小伊:你一個人呆太久了吧。(皮帶猴表示抗議)那么接下來要干什么?

Guy: How's your acting? You're good at this.Sorry.No.Okay.蓋:你的演技怎么樣?(兩人拿著木棍操縱玩偶吸引大鳥)你很有天分啊?。▋扇瞬恍⌒谋г诹艘黄穑瑢擂危┪??不??對不起??不??好吧。

Eep: Excuse me.That's my arm!

小伊:對不起,不,應該是另一只手,這是我的手。

(兩人慌亂,玩偶的姿態很奇怪,大鳥起了疑心,沒有走進陷阱里)

Guy: Okay, I'm moving it...蓋:好的,我把它移開,那個??好,聽你的。(大鳥忽然咬起玩偶,蓋被帶到高空)

Eep: It didn't step on your trap-y thing.小伊:它沒有走進你的“陷阱”里。

Guy: Yeah, I noticed!

蓋:是啊,我注意到了。(從高空墜落剛好掉進木樁里)

Grug: Where's Eep?

瓜哥:小伊呢?(大鳥追著小伊,小伊奮力躲閃)

Guy: She's awesome.蓋:她好酷啊?!动偪裨既恕分杏⑽耐暾_詞

Grug: Eep!

瓜哥:小伊!(上前要救小伊)

Eep: Dad, no!

小伊:爸爸,不。(將瓜哥推離陷阱,大鳥被抓住,成了晚餐)

【晚餐】

Thunk: It's an avalanche of flavor!

坦克:這是人間美味?。。ū娙嗽诳癯?,小伊向蓋打招呼,故意在他面前撕下一只鳥腿,瞬間吃得只剩骨頭,走向蓋)

Guy: Looks like we won't have any leftovers.蓋:看樣子不會有剩菜了吧!

Eep: What are leftovers? 小伊:“剩菜”是什么東西?

Guy: You know, when you have so much food to eat you have some left over.蓋:當你有很多食物的時候會有吃剩下的。

Eep: Well, we never have that much food.小伊:我們從來沒剩下過。

Ugga: Grug, how about a story? 烏嘠:瓜哥,講個故事吧。

Grug: That's a good idea.How about a story, huh? 瓜哥:好主意,想聽故事嗎?

Thunk: Yeah, a story!Tell us a story!坦克:有故事聽,給我們講故事。

Grug: Once upon a time there was a little tiger who lived in a cave with her family.There were a lot of rules, but the big, simple one was to never leave the cave at night.And the door was so heavy.Do you think it would be easy to remember?

瓜哥:很久以前有一只小老虎,和家人一起住在山洞里,它們有很多規矩,34

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞

最簡單最重要的一條就是,不能在晚上離開山洞,山洞的門很重。這條規矩應該很容易記住。

Thunk: So easy to remember.坦克:太容易記了。

Grug: I know.But while everyone was asleep, she went out anyway.瓜哥:是??!不過當大家都睡著了,小老虎跑了出去。

No!眾人:不!

Grug: Yes!And no sooner than she did her cave was destroyed and everyone had to go on this long, sucky walk, with some weirdo they met, and died!The end.瓜哥:是的,它剛跑出去,它們的山洞就被毀了,于是大家不得不和一個奇怪的家伙一起走很遠的路,然后全都死了。講完了。

Guy: I did not see that coming.My stories never end like that.蓋:沒想到結果是這樣,真是大逆轉啊,我講的故事可不會這樣。

Thunk: Yes!Two stories in one night!

坦克:太好了,今晚能聽兩個故事。(眾人跑向蓋身邊,期待的看著他)

Guy: Okay, but it won't be as good as Grug's.Once upon a time, there was a beautiful tiger.She lived in a cave with the rest of her family.Her father and mother told her:” You may go anywhere you want, but never go near the cliff, for you could fall.”

蓋:額,好吧,不過我沒瓜哥講得好。很久以前有一只美麗的老虎,它和家人一起住在山洞里。它的爸爸媽媽告訴它,你什么地方都能去,就是不能靠近懸崖,你會掉下去。

Grug: And die.Good story.瓜哥(插嘴):然后死掉,好故事。

Guy: But when no one was looking, she would go near the cliff, for the closer 《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

she came to the edge, the more she could hear, the more she could see, and the more she

could feel.Finally she stood at the very edge, and she saw a light.She leaned to touch it, and she slipped.蓋:有天趁大家不注意,它來到懸崖上,它越靠近懸崖邊,就能聽見更多,看見更多,感受更多,最后它站到了懸崖的最邊上,它看見亮光,它探出身子去摸,結果滑倒了。

Grug: And she fell.瓜哥:它掉了下去。

Guy: And she flew.蓋:它飛了起來。(眾人驚嘆)坦克:它飛到哪兒去了?

Guy: Tomorrow.蓋:明天。

Eep: Tomorrow? 小伊:明天?

Guy: A place with more suns in the sky than you can count.蓋:在那里天上有數不清的太陽。

Thunk: It would be so bright.坦克:那一定非常亮。

Guy: A place not like today, or yesterday.A place where things are better.蓋:那個地方不想今天或昨天,在那兒一切都更加美好。

Grug: Tomorrow isn't a place.It's...It's...You can't see it!瓜哥:明天不是一個地方,它是??是看不見的。

Guy: Oh, yes it is.I've seen it.That's where I'm going.蓋:這地方存在,我看見過,那就是我要去的地方。(蓋和小伊互相深情凝視,爸爸揪起小伊)

Grug: Well, we are going to shut our eyes and sleep.And when we wake up, 36

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞 we're going to find the place that has everything we want.瓜哥:我們該閉上眼睛睡覺了,醒來后我們會找到我們要找的那個地方。

Eep: Tomorrow? 小伊:明天嗎?

Grug: A cave.瓜哥:是山洞。(眾人沉沉睡去)

Eep: Hey, do you have a minute? How did the tiger fly? 小伊:能聊聊嗎?那只老虎是怎么飛的?

Guy: I only share when I'm outside the log.I'm funny that way.蓋:我在木樁里講不出故事來,我這個人就是這么怪。

Eep: Leave this to me.Hey, Thunk, you have a spider on your face.小伊:你就瞧我的吧!坦克,你臉上有蜘蛛。(一拳揍過去,坦克撞到木樁,蓋從瓜哥肩上彈走)

Grug: Do not step on those weird, pointy rocks!

瓜哥:哦,他逃出來了。(準備向前追,踩到石頭,巨疼)千萬別踩那些奇怪的尖石頭。

Thunk: You mean these rocks? Do not step on those rocks!

坦克:你是說這些嗎?(試了一下,巨疼)千萬別踩這些石頭。

Gran: Step aside, girl.外婆:給我讓開,真沒用。(也試了一下,疼得大叫)

Grug: Hello? Nobody's listening!No one is listening!You cannot walk on those!Come back here now!

瓜哥:我說,怎么就沒人聽我的。這上面沒法走路。(回頭瞧見蓋站在石頭上十分憤怒)給我回來!快給我回來!(蓋趕緊往前走)

Gran: Well, there goes out chance for survival.外婆:他一走我們活下去的機會就沒了。

Thunk: And our log!《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

坦克:木樁也沒了。

Grug: Okay!

瓜哥:好吧?。ㄈ讨鴦⊥?,踩石頭追蓋,蓋從木樁里逃出來,跑到石頭后躲起來,看向咕嚕家族)

Thunk: Jumping doesn't help.I mean, just briefly, but it doesn't get any better!坦克:跳也沒用,跳起來不疼,落下去還是痛。(蓋看到小伊,不忍心,躲回石頭后面)

Thunk: Okay.Do not walk on your hands.The hands do not help at all!坦克:別用手走,用手走也沒用。(蓋無奈的搖頭)

Belt: Come,on!皮帶猴,唉,走吧!

Guy: I can help you, but we're going to have to make a few changes.The log ride is over.Drop the log.Now kick it away.Farther!Really?!

蓋:我可以幫你們,不過我們得把原來的規矩改一改,不許再用木樁了。把它放下。

(瓜哥放下木樁)現在,把它踢走。(瓜哥象征性地踢了一腳)遠一點!(瓜哥憤怒地將木樁踢到無限遠處)行啊!

Grug: Okay, smart Guy.Now what? 瓜哥:行了,聰明人!現在怎么辦?

(蓋和皮帶猴為每人做了一雙鞋子,大家忽然都不會走路了,小伊將眼睛蒙住,等著蓋給自己的驚喜)

Thunk: Good fish, good fish.坦克:乖魚,乖魚。

Guy: Okay,now you can look.蓋:行了,你可以看了。

(小伊看到腳下的鞋子,尖叫起來)

Eep:Huh!I love them!But where are my feet? 38

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞 小伊:?。?!我好喜歡!那我的腳呢?

Guy: They're still there.蓋(慌忙說):腳還在。

(小伊緊張地試著走路,不小心歪倒,靠在了蓋的身上)

Guy: You're really heavy.蓋:你真的很重!

Eep: Really? Thank you.小伊:真的嗎?謝謝?。ㄉw支撐不住,和小伊倒在了地上)

Grug: Hey!Hey, wait, wait!

瓜哥:等等。(上前將小伊和蓋分開)

Guy: Okay, she's up.We're good.I'm good.蓋:別緊張,她起來了,都沒事,沒事。

Gran: These shoes are great!Where do you get these ideas?

外婆:這鞋真是太棒了!你怎么想到這個點子的?(蓋開始比劃)

Guy: I'm calling it a brain.I'm pretty sure it's where ideas come from.蓋:我把這個叫做“大腦”,點子都是從這個地方來的。

Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain!坦克(傷心):爸爸,我沒有大腦!

Grug: We've gotten along just fine without brains until now.Cavemen don't need brains.We have these.That's I'm talking about!Ideas are for weaklings!Now let's get to that Mountain.瓜哥:我們沒有大腦活到現在不是也挺好?穴居人不需要什么大腦!我們有這個。(開始比劃拳頭)有這個就足夠了,弱小的人才需要想點子,行了,我們去那座山吧!(大家重新上路了,穿著鞋)

Ugga: I love those.烏嘠:我好喜歡這個。

Thunk: Good fish , don't eat my feet.《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

坦克:乖魚,別吃我的腳。

(又見到之前的猴子了,瓜哥準備與大打一架,沒想到蓋給這些猴子們發香蕉后,猴子們瞬間就變溫順,眾人穿過樹林來到石林,蓋給每人準備了兩根長木棍,眾人踩著高蹺過去了)

Eep: How did the tiger fly?

小伊:我說,那只老虎是怎么飛的?(蓋怕小伊摔倒,扶住她)

Guy: She jumped on the sun and rode it to Tomorrow.蓋:它跳上太陽,騎著它去了明天。(瓜哥在后面看到很生氣)

Grug: No, no, no, no!

瓜哥:不不不?。ò职钟媚竟鞔蛄松较碌木G色大虎,大虎很憤怒,用爪子打斷木棍,每打一次,木棍就短了一截)

(下山,大家用蓋做的滑板,瓜哥自己走,結果連滾帶爬)

Thunk: Hi, Dad!Bye, Dad.坦克:嗨,爸爸!再見爸爸?。ㄏ掠炅耍?/p>

Guy: You've seen rain before, right ? 蓋:你們以前看見過下雨吧!

Eep: We don't get out much.小伊:我們平時很少出門。

(蓋撐起一把樹葉傘,小伊和蓋親密地站在一起,瓜哥看到很生氣。一把奪下雨傘,結果碰巧被雷擊中,傘燒壞了,其他人紛紛撐起傘,繼續前行)(來到海邊)

Grug: Eep, looks dangerous!

瓜哥:小伊,看上去很危險!(小伊很不滿爸爸的膽?。?/p>

Eep: Dad, you say that about everything!

小伊:爸爸,你看什么都危險?。ㄏ朐俅螄L試)

Guy: Careful.蓋(一把抓住小伊):小心點。40

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞 Eep: Really? OK.小伊(不好意思地后退):是嗎?好的。

(蓋縱身躍入水里,小伊驚訝,也跳了下去,但起初并不會游泳,蓋準備上前教她,誰料小伊自己游起來了。眾人見小伊游得非常開心,紛紛跳入水中。蓋從水里將小伊抬起來,爸爸又看見了)

Grug: No, no, no, not cool, not cool!Not cool!

瓜哥:不不不,這可不好,不好,不好!(一躍跳進水里,沉到水底,綠色大虎再次出現了,瓜哥趕緊逃命)

(一路,蓋為大家說故事和笑話)

Guy: …The bear says:“ your cave? I've been dumping my bones here since last week!”

蓋:.....那只熊說,誰說這是你的山洞,我上星期就在這兒放骨頭了!

That's a funny story!

眾人大笑:上星期,哈哈哈!這故事太好笑了。

Guy: It's not a story, it's a joke.蓋:這不是故事,這是笑話。

Gran: What's a joke? 外婆:什么是“笑話”?

Guy: You know,just making something up,to make you laugh.蓋:就是編出點東西來能逗人笑。

(瓜哥望著眼前一個個的石洞,不知改怎么辦。蓋開始給每個人發一個海螺)

Guy: Here you go.蓋:這個給你。

Thanks.眾人:謝謝。

Guy: One for you.《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

蓋:這個給你。還有這個是給你的。

Thunk: Thanks.坦克:謝謝?。ㄗ詈蟀l到了瓜哥)

Guy: And this one is for you.蓋:還有這個是給你的。

Grug: Okay, okay.That's enough.I don't see why the kids need their own shells.瓜哥:行了,夠了,這些孩子要貝殼干什么?

Guy: So if anyone get in trouble, we can call the others.蓋:如果碰到危險就能通知其他人。

Grug: Wait, you're saying we should split up? 瓜哥:等等,你是說我們要分開行動嗎?

Guy: We can try more paths at once.It's the fastest way through.蓋:我們大家可以同時走不同的路,這樣走是最快的。

Grug: The Croods stick together.Your way isn't safe.瓜哥:我們全家要待在一起,分開走不安全。

Grug: They can handle it.蓋:他們不會有事的。

Eep: We can do it, Dad.小伊:我們能行的,爸爸。

Grug: No, no, no, no, no.It's my job to keep you safe.I'm still in charge, and we are not splitting up.Except for you two.And that's final!

瓜哥:不行不行不行!保護你們的安全是我的責任!這兒我說了算,我們不能分開行動?。吹叫∫梁蜕w站在一起)你們倆可以分開。就這么定了!

(這時強大的地震波將大家震入洞內,眾人在下落過程中分開來了落到了不同的地方)

Grug: Hello? Hello? Is everyone all right? 42

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞 瓜哥:喂,喂!大家都好嗎?

We're okay, Grug!眾人:我們沒事,瓜哥。

Thunk: Dad, I'm freaking out a little bit.Just tell me what to do.Just what do I do? What do I do right now?

坦克:爸爸,我現在有點害怕,告訴我該怎么做,我該怎么做?

Grug: Stay where you are!I'll find you.瓜哥:留在原地別動,我去找你。

Guy: No!Too slow.Everybody, keep moving forward and we'll get out.蓋:不,這樣太慢了,各位,都往前走,我們會走出去的。

Thunk: Dad? 坦克:爸爸?

Grug: Yeah.Okay.Remember, never not be afraid.You can do this!瓜哥:我在。好吧,記住,永遠不要不害怕!你們能行的。

Thunk: It's gonna be okay.I'm gonna pass out.坦克:不會有事的,我能走出去。

Ugga: Sandy!Sandy!烏嘠:小珊!小珊!

(眾人在各自的路上摸索著前進,瓜哥卻一直在原地打轉)

(小伊來到的地方在飄著花,其實是蓋藏在高處的石頭上面向下撒,他以為小伊不知道)

Guy: Give me another one.蓋:再給我一個。

Eep: You dropped these?

小伊:這是你的吧?(蓋被身后忽然出現的小伊嚇得翻下高處)【洞口】

Guy: Come with me.《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

蓋:跟我走吧。

(道格拉斯突然沖了出來)

Thunk: Here, boy, catch!

坦克(在后面追趕):好孩子,接?。。▼寢尯屯馄畔蜻@邊走來)

Eep: Gran? Mom!

小伊:外婆?媽媽?。ù蠹叶紖R合在了一起)

Ugga: Grug? 烏嘠:瓜哥?

(黑暗的洞內,瓜哥依然坐在原地)

Ugga: I'll go get him.烏嘠:我去找他。(夜幕降臨)

Thunk: Good boy.Who's my good boy? You are.Yes, you are.Look at you.You need a name? You want a name? I'm going to call you Douglas.Can you do tricks? Roll over.Come on, Douglas.Roll over.Good boy, Douglas!

坦克:好孩子。誰是乖乖狗。是你。你想要個名字嗎?那我就叫你道格拉斯。會玩個把戲嗎?翻個身。來啊,道格拉斯,翻個身。(它翻了個身,滾下黑暗里)好孩子,道格拉斯!

Gran: I was in love once.He was a hunter.I was a gatherer.It was quite a scandal.We fed each other berries.We danced.Then my father smashed him with a rock and traded me to your grandfather.外婆:我曾經愛過一個人,他負責狩獵,我負責采集,但是那算是丑聞了。我們互相喂漿果吃,一起跳舞,后來我父親用石頭把他砸死,把我交換給你們的外公。

Grug: Croods, get down here!

瓜哥:咕嚕家的人,都給我下來。(爸爸朝上大喊)

Ugga: Grug, they're okay.Guy's with them.烏嘠:瓜哥,沒事的,有蓋在呢!44

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞

Grug: Oh, Guy's with them.Okay.Well, thank you, thank you for bringing me that interesting Guy update.瓜哥:有蓋在,好吧!謝謝!謝謝你專門告訴我蓋的最新情況。

Ugga: Okay.I'm gonna go up.Why don't you join us when you stop being a big drag.烏嘠:行了,我要上去了,等你不再那么討人厭了,再上來加入我們吧!

Grug: Sleep pile? How about a story, huh? Anyone?

瓜哥(自言自語):排排睡,要不要聽故事,有人聽嗎?(垂頭喪氣)

Guy: Then Thork said:”Know it, I drew it.”

蓋:然后托格說:“知道嗎,是我畫的?!?眾人:這太沒道理了。

Ugga: I know it was hard for you to bring us along, but, they had the best day in their lives.Thank you for that!

烏嘠:我知道你把我們帶到這兒來很不容易,一路上大家都非常開心,真的很感謝你?。▋扇讼嘁曇恍?,忽然蓋站了起來,眾人看向遠方)

Guy: I wanna show you something.蓋:給你們看樣東西。(眾人開始沿著山巖往上爬,等所有人爬到最高處,蓋將火把吹滅,眾人仰望頭上的璀璨的星空)

Thunk: More suns in the sky than you can count.坦克:天上有數不清的太陽。

Guy: Every sun that crosses our sky comes to rest up there.蓋:每一個劃過我們天空的太陽都在那里休息。(指向星空)

Eep: Tomorrow? 小伊:明天?

Guy: That's where we'll be safe.蓋:那里很安全。

Eep: I'm going with Guy.小伊(類似自言自語):我要和蓋一起去。《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

Grug: No, not my little girl.瓜哥(在底下聽見很傷心):不,別帶走我的寶貝女兒!

Eep: Come with us.小伊(對著媽媽說):一起去吧!

Ugga: I can't go without Grug.烏嘠:我不能丟下瓜哥。

Gran: Well, that makes one of us.Count me in.外婆:我才不在乎他呢!也算上我一個!

Ugga: Really? Mom?

烏嘠:真的嗎,媽媽?現在嗎?

Gran: Grug has no idea how to protect us.In fact, he has no ideas at all.外婆:瓜哥不知道怎么保護我們,那家伙連個點子也想不出。

Ugga: No.That's not true.What about that one time he...uh...he...烏嘠:不,你這么說不對,我記得有一次他......(媽媽也說不出)他......(瓜哥在底下聽著,面露笑容,又失望地低下頭)

Gran: Oh, face it.If he actually had an idea of his own, I'd have a heart attack and die!

外婆:承認吧,要是他能想出什么點子,我肯定會心臟病突發死掉!

【第二天清晨,樹林】

Ugga: Grug? 烏嘠:瓜哥? Thunk: Dad? Dad? 坦克:爸爸,爸爸?

Guy: He's a big guy.How can he just disappear like that.蓋:他這么大塊頭,怎么會就這么不見了?

Thunk: Hey, wait.Let's ask that ugly lady if she's seen Dad.46

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞

坦克:等等,我們問問這個丑女人有沒有看見過他。(“丑女人”忽然回頭,眾人驚呆,就是瓜哥)

Grug: I haven't seen him.瓜哥(笑著說):我沒看見他。

Ugga: What are you doing? 烏嘠:你在干什么?

Grug: Yeah.Wow.I was up all night.All these ideas kept coming to me.瓜哥:我一晚上沒睡,因為各種點子突然間都冒出來了。

Guy: Is that a snake?

蓋(望向瓜哥的腰部):那是蛇嗎?

Grug: Belt!New and improved!It's even self-tightening.瓜哥:是皮帶,改良加強版的,它還有自動收緊功能。

Ugga: What's that on your head? 烏嘠:你頭上戴的是什么東西?

Gran: It's called desperation.外婆(諷刺地說):那個東西叫“絕望”。

Grug: I call it a ?rug'.Rhymes with Grug.And this one...I call it a 'ride'.Rhymes with Grug.瓜哥:我叫它“掛發”,跟瓜哥押韻。(指向身邊的石頭)這個呢,我叫它“交通工具”,跟瓜哥押韻。

Guy: That doesn't rhyme...蓋(打岔道):一點也不押韻。

Grug: It's gonna get us places faster than shoes.Yeah!Try to keep up!瓜哥(繼續炫耀道):坐這個比穿著鞋走路快多了,你們盡量跟上。(抱著石頭滾下山坡,結果卻撞上了大樹,大樹歪倒,眾人閃開)

Thunk: I wish I had a ?ride'.坦克:我也想要個交通工具?!动偪裨既恕分杏⑽耐暾_詞

Grug: Painting is a thing of the past.I call this a ?snapshot'.瓜哥(將泥土抹在坦克臉上):壁畫已經過時了,我把這個叫做“快拍”。(說完拿起一塊板狀石頭拍向坦克的臉,石板上印上了坦克的臉)

Thunk: Let's do it again.I think I blinked.坦克:在拍一次吧,我剛才眨眼了。(說完昏倒在地)Grug:I call them ’shades’.瓜哥(繼續給眾人展示自己的點子,拿起一塊短的長木板):我把這個叫做“遮光鏡”。

Thunk:The sun doesn't hurt my eyes anymore!坦克:太陽光一點兒也不刺眼了!

Ugga: Where do you get these great ideas? 烏嘠:你哪來的那么多點子?

Grug: Since I don't have a brain, they're coming from my stomach, down deep below, and then up again into my mind.瓜哥:既然我沒有大腦,那他們就是從我的胃里,從最下面生出來然后再回到上面。(說完掉進了一個坑里)

Guy: Grug, we have to keep moving.蓋:瓜哥,我們得快點趕路!

Grug: See, I got ideas.I got thoughts.Like this.I call it a ?mobile home'.Isn't that something? I'm calling this one a ?lifterator'.瓜哥(對小伊說):瞧,我有點子,我有想法。(繼續介紹自己的想法)比如這個,我把它叫做“移動的家”。是不是很棒。這個東西叫做“跳跳板”。

Eep: Mom?

小伊(憂慮地說):媽媽? Ugga: I know.It's bad.烏嘠:我知道,這真是糟透了。

(正說著,瓜哥將自己彈向了高空,正此時天空出現一道閃電,正好擊中48

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞 瓜哥,眾人發出一陣嘆息聲)

Gran: I almost feel sorry for him.No, I don't.外婆:我都快開始同情他了?。ü细鐗嬄涞铰N板上,另一端的石頭慢慢滾下來,正好壓住瓜哥)不,他活該!

【水面上】

Ugga: What are you trying to do.Grug? 烏嘠:你到底想干什么,瓜哥?

Grug: I thought if I could have ideas like Guy, maybe Eep would listen to me.Maybe she wouldn't want to go with Guy.瓜哥:我在想如果我有很多點子,就像蓋,也許小伊就能聽我話了,也許她就不會跟蓋走了。(憂傷狀)

Ugga: Oh,Grug.Is that what this is all about? 烏嘠:瓜哥,你就是為了這個嗎?

Grug: And I also thought it would kill your mother, so...you know, win-win.瓜哥:另外我覺得這樣沒準能弄死你媽,所以也算是雙贏吧!

Guy: We're here!

蓋:我們到了。(眾人仰視著面前的高山,下“船”,身后傳來一聲巨響)

Grug: Cave!Everyone inside!Come on!Hurry up!Let's go!Let's go!Go!Go!瓜哥:有山洞!大家快進去?。ㄕf完要推眾人進山洞)快進去!

Ugga: Wait, Grug!烏嘠:等等,瓜哥!

Eep: No!

小伊(奮力鉆出來):不!

Ugga: No more caves, Grug.烏嘠:別在住山洞了。

Grug: What? 《瘋狂原始人》中英文完整臺詞

瓜哥:什么?

Gran: We're gonna jump on the sun and ride it to Tomorrow with Guy.外婆:我們要和蓋一起跳上太陽!騎著它去明天!

Grug: Wait, wait, so you're all going to do this? Thunk? 瓜哥:等等,你們都要跟他走嗎?坦克?

Thunk: Sorry, Dad.坦克:對不起,爸爸。

Eep: You have to stop worrying for all of us.小伊:你不要再為我們操心了!

Grug: It's my job to worry.It's my job to follow the rules.瓜哥:這是我的責任,我的責任就是遵守規矩!

Eep: The rules don't work out here!小伊:那些規矩在這兒不管用!

Grug: They kept us alive!瓜哥:靠它們我們才活著!

Eep: That wasn't living, that was just...not dying.There's a difference.小伊:那也能叫活著嗎?只不過是沒有死掉,活著不是這樣的。

Grug: Ugga, everyone, you have to listen to me!瓜哥:烏噶,大家伙,你們得聽我的話!

Eep: We'd be dead now if we'd listened to you!We have to follow Guy now.小伊:我們要是聽你的就死定了!現在我們聽蓋的。(眾人一齊看向蓋,瓜哥非常憤怒)

Grug: Guy? 瓜哥:蓋?

Ugga: Guy, run!烏嘠:蓋,快跑!

(瓜哥憤怒地撲向蓋,蓋沒有逃過,兩人一齊滾下山崖)50

【瘋狂原始人】中英文版臺詞

Guy: This is pointless!We've running out of time!Everything is collapsing.You are being irrational and counterproductive.蓋:你這樣做沒有意義!我們沒時間了,一切都在崩塌!你這樣胡攪蠻纏只會事與愿違!

Grug: Big words anger me!Keep talking!瓜哥:聽你這么說話我就來氣,你再說啊!

Guy: Countermeasures!Remember how you were this morning? You changed, remember? Idea man? Modern man?

蓋:啟動防御裝置。還記得你早上的樣子嗎?你變了。有想法有點子,是現代人了。(蓋意識到自己陷入焦油之中)

Grug: I am a caveman!

瓜哥:我一直就是個穴居人。(說著憤怒地撲向蓋)

Guy: No, no, no, wait!

蓋:不,別過來?。闀r已晚,兩人陷入焦油之中)

Grug: No!What is this stuff that's saving you from my punches? 瓜哥:這是什么鬼東西,拖住我的拳頭不讓我打你。

Guy: Tar.蓋:是焦油。

Grug: No!瓜哥:不!

Guy:Plaese...蓋:不要...Grug: No!I have to get back to them!瓜哥:不!我得回到他們身邊去。

Guy: You have to stop...Stop struggling!

蓋:瓜哥,停下來,別再掙扎了!

Grug: No!

第三篇:瘋狂原始人完整劇本中英文對照

瘋狂原始人

【人物介紹】

Grug: dad 瓜哥:爸爸

Ugga: mom 烏嘠:媽媽

Eep: daughter 小伊:大女兒

Sandy: daughter 小珊:小女兒

Thunk: son 坦克:小兒子

Gran: grandmother 外婆:外婆

Guy: a new friend 蓋:大家的新朋友

【旁白】

With every sun comes a new day, a new beginning.A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday.But not for me.My name?s Eep.And this is my family.The Croods.If you weren?t clued already, by animal skin and sloping forehead, we are cavemen.Most days we spend in our cave in the dark.Night after night, day after day.Yep.Home sweet home.When we did go out, we struggled to find food in a harsh and hostile world, and I struggled to survive my family.We were the last ones around.There used to be neighbors.The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth.The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake.The Erfs, mosquito bite.The Throgs, common cold.And the Croods......That?s us.The Croods made it, because of my dad.He was strong, and he followed the rules, the ones painted on our cave walls: Anything new is bad.Curiosity is bad.Going out at night is bad.Basically, anything fun is bad.Welcome to my world.But this is a story about how all that changed in an instant.Because what we didn?t know was that our world was about to come to an end.And there were no rules on our cave walls to prepare us for that.太陽升起帶來新的一天,新的開始,新的希望,希望今天一切能比昨天好,我是不指望 了。我叫小伊,這些是我的家人,咕嚕家族。從我們穿的獸皮和后傾的額頭你應該能猜出來,我們是穴居人。大部分時間我們待在洞穴里,在黑暗里,日復一日,夜復一夜。是啊,可愛 的家。當我們離開洞穴,得在殘酷危險的世界里拼命找食物,而我還得拼命忍受我的家人。這兒現在就剩我們這一家了。以前還有些鄰居(早上好)。呱噠一家被猛犸象踩死了,嘩咔 一家被一條沙蛇吞掉了,呃呼一家被蚊子叮死了,嗦咯一家得感冒死了,還有咕嚕一家就是 我們。我們一家能活到今天,全靠我的爸爸,他很強壯,他遵守規矩。畫在巖壁上的規矩: 新的都是壞的,好奇是壞的,晚上出門是壞的。一句話,好玩的事都是壞的。歡迎來到我的 世界。不過呢,這個故事講的是這一切在忽然之間徹底改變,因為我們還不知道,我們生活 的世界很快就要毀滅了,而巖壁上沒有一條規矩告訴我們該怎么辦?!径囱ɡ铩?/p>

Grug: You?re supposed to wait for my signal, Eep.瓜哥:你該等我的信號發出后再出來,小伊。

Eep: We?ve been in that cave forever.小伊:不,我感覺在洞里待了一輩子。

Grug: Three days is not forever.瓜哥:才三天而已不算很長。

Eep: It is with this family.小伊:和家人在一起就長了。

Grug: Eep, will you come down here? You?re being so...so dramatic.No,no,no,Sandy, come back here!Remember the signal.Good girls wait for the signal.Ugga!

瓜哥:小伊,你能不能下來?你這么說太夸張了。不不不,小珊,快回來。等我信號,好孩子要聽信號。烏嘎!

Ugga: As soon as I get Sandy, I?ll go back in, and you can give the signal.烏嘠:我抓了小珊就回洞里去,你就能發信號了。

Grug: No.But you?re already out now.瓜哥:那有什么用,你們都出來了。

Thunk: I am waiting for the signal, Dad!坦克:我在等你信號,爸爸。

Grug: Never mind, Thunk.Just come out.瓜哥:無所謂了坦克,你出來吧!

Thunk: But if you don?t give me the signal, how do I know you?re my dad?

坦克:可是如果你不發信號,我怎么知道你是我爸爸?

Grug: The signal isn?t so, you know it?s me.It?s so you know I wasn?t eaten by an animal.瓜哥:發信號不是要證明我是誰,是要告訴你們我沒被動物吃掉。

Thunk: Then why is the signal an animal noise? I mean, doesn?t that just confuse things? I?m still waiting for the signal.坦克:等一下,那為什么信號是動物的聲音?這樣不是更搞不清了嗎?我還是先別動,等你的信號再出來。

Ugga: Mom, we?re ready to leave!Mom?

烏嘠:媽媽,可以出來了。媽媽?

Gran: Still alive!I?m still alive!

外婆:我還活著。哈哈哈

Grug: It?s still early.瓜哥:天還早呢!

Gran: And you?re still fat.外婆:你還這么胖。

Grug: Breakfast formation!I want to see some real caveman action out there!We do this fast.We do this loud.We do this as a family, and never not be afraid!瓜哥:排成早餐隊形!都拿點穴居人的樣子出來,我們動作要快,我們聲音要響,我們要齊 心協力,還有永遠不要不害怕。

【打獵】

Thunk: Yay...breakfast...坦克:好哎,早餐。

Grug: Okay, who?s up? We?ll flip for it.Call her in the air.瓜哥:輪到誰了,我們“丟人”決定,(將外婆扔向高空)頭還是屁股?

Eep: Heads!

小伊:頭?。ㄍ馄艍嬒拢?/p>

Grug: Tails.Thunk?s in.Positions!Okay.Thunk, go!Come on, Thunk.瓜哥:屁股朝上,坦克去。各就各位。行了,坦克,去吧??烊?,坦克。(坦克狂奔跑向鳥蛋,抱起鳥蛋往回跑)

Grug: Way to go!Take it to the cave!

瓜哥:往那去!把它帶回洞里!(鳥跑來將坦克撞倒,搶回蛋)

Grug: Release the baby!瓜哥向媽媽喊:放小孩!

Ugga: Get?em, Sandy, go!烏嘠:去吧,小珊?。▼寢尯托∩阂煌瑩尩?,兩只松鼠將大鳥絆倒,趁機搶走鳥蛋)

Ugga: Get them, Mom!

烏嘠:抓住它們,媽媽!

(外婆用拐棍勾住松鼠尾部將鳥蛋拋向高空,并用拐棍接住,其他動物一齊上前爭搶,外婆倒地,蛋被搶走)

Gran: Old lady down!Eep, avenge me!

外婆:老太太陣亡,小伊,替我報仇?。ㄐ∫量癖紦尩螟B蛋)

Eep: Thanks.小伊:謝啦!(小伊將鳥蛋扔向爸爸)接著!

Grug: Eep!瓜哥:小伊!

Eep: Heads up!小伊:注意了!

Thunk: Hey, Dad,can we eat now?

坦克:爸爸,我們現在可以吃了嗎?

Grug: Just wait till we get home.Eep, put on the brakes!Eep!

瓜哥:等我們回到家再吃,小伊,過來踩剎車。小伊!

(猛獸在后面窮追不舍,幸好大家都跑進了洞里,鳥蛋落在了地上,裂了個小縫)

Grug: Who?s hungry?

瓜哥:誰餓了?

Thunk: Good one, Dad.坦克:爸爸,這個不錯!

Grug: Here you go, Thunk.Drink up!

瓜哥:給你,坦克,喝吧!(鳥蛋落地,裂了一個小縫)

Thunk: Sorry, dad.坦克:對不起,爸爸。

Ugga: Looks like fast food tonight.烏嘠(搶過鳥蛋):看來今晚得吃“快餐”了。(媽媽將蛋傳給小珊)(大家爭相吃“早餐”,輪到爸爸了只有一口了)Grug: That?s all right.I ate last week.瓜哥:沒關系,我上星期吃過了。(將手指伸向天空)

Gran: Two knuckle warning!

外婆(驚呼):兩指節警告!

Go, go ,go.眾人:快走!大家快回去!

Grug: Come on, come on.Darkness brings death!We know this.瓜哥:快點,我們都知道黑暗帶來死亡。

Ugga: The moon is full.Bath night.烏嘠:今天是滿月,該洗澡了。

Gran: Run for your life!

外婆:快逃命?。?/p>

Ugga: You to, Mom.烏嘠:你也得洗,媽媽。

Gran: I don?t want to lose my protective layer.外婆(拼命反抗):老泥是我的保護膜,我不洗!

Ugga: Mom, you?ve got ants.See? Sandy doesn?t fuss.烏嘠(對外婆說:媽媽,你都長蟲了!瞧,小珊都洗了。

Grug: Is she still out there? 瓜哥(向媽媽詢問):她還在外面嗎?

Ugga:You know she hates the cave, Grug.烏嘠:你知道她討厭待在洞里。

(小伊奮力順著巖石往上爬,追趕最后的夕陽,手伸向高空,貪戀最后的光明)

Eep: Please come back tomorrow!小伊:明天要回來哦!

(洞內,媽媽在拿棍棒“打”爸爸,進行所謂的“洗澡”)

Grug: How can she not like the cave? It?s so cozy.瓜哥:她為什么不愛待在洞里?又溫暖又舒服。

Ugga: It is a littile dark, right? 烏嘠:洞里面,有點黑,瓜哥。

Grug: It?s not that dark.Eep!Eep!Come on, I gotta close the cave.Eep!瓜哥:也不是太黑?。。▽Χ赐猓┬∫?!小伊?。ㄗ叱龆撮T呼喊小伊)快回來,我要關門了。(突然發現小伊在極高的洞穴口的樹枝上,嚇了一跳)爸爸:小伊!

Eep: Okay!Okay!小伊:行了,來了。

Grug: Eep!Come down!瓜哥(焦急地呼叫):快點?。ê鋈话l現身后的巨型怪獸,開始奮力呼喊伊)小伊!快下來?。ü肢F開始奔向他們,爸爸抓起一塊手頭砸向怪獸)(爸爸和小伊跑進洞口)

【洞內爭吵】

Grug: That was too close!瓜哥:差點就完了!

Eep: I was watching.I was fine.小伊:我很小心的,我沒事!

Grug: What were you doing up there, Eep? 瓜哥:你去上面干什么?

Eep: I don?t know 小伊:不知道。

Grug: What were you looking for? 瓜哥(繼續追問):你去找什么?

Eep: Nothing.小伊:沒什么。

Grug: Well then, why did you go up there? 瓜哥:那你干嘛上去?

Eep: I don?t know!小伊:我不知道。

Grug: Why don?t you know? Stop looking for things!Fear keeps us alive, Eep.Never not be afraid.瓜哥:你怎么會不知道?(一把抓住小伊的頭發)別老想著找東西!恐懼讓我們活下來,永遠不要不害怕。

Eep: What?s the point of all this?!小伊:我們這樣有什么意義?!

Grug: What was that? 瓜哥:你說什么?

Eep:I mean, why are we here? What are we doing this for? 小伊:我們干嘛在這兒?我們為什么要這么活著?

Grug: No one said survival is fun.瓜哥:沒人說活著是件好玩兒的事。

Eep: Nothing is fun.小伊:一點也不好玩。

Grug: Would you come down here? 瓜哥:你能不能下來。(爬向高處小伊坐著的地方)

Ugga: Grug? Off!

烏嘠:瓜哥,下來!

Grug: Yes.Okay...I just...瓜哥:好的,我知道,我只是……

Ugga: Off!

烏嘠:下來!

Grug: I just don?t see why she needs her own ledge.That?s all.That?s all.That?s what this is about.瓜哥:我不明白她干嗎要一個人待在上面,所以上去問問她。

Ugga: She?s working through some things and needs some space.烏嘠:她需要一點自己的空間去想事情。

Grug: What things? How long is this going to take? Really? She already doesn?t listen to me.Hey!瓜哥:什么事情?她要想多久?她現在都不聽我話了。(小伊扔下一個石頭擊中爸爸的頭)

Ugga: See? She?s listening.烏嘠:瞧,她聽著呢!

Grug: If she wants to survive,she has to follow our rules.瓜哥:如果她想活下去就得照我們的規矩做。

Ugga: How about a story? Eep loves those.烏嘠:你講個故事吧,小伊愛聽故事。

Grug: That?s a good idea.How about a story,huh? 瓜哥:好主意,想聽故事嗎?

Yeah,tell us a story.眾孩子們:給我們講故事。(爸爸抓起小女兒)

Grug: Okay.Can I borrow that? Thank you.Eep!Your old favourite!瓜哥:好了,借我用一下。小伊,這可是你以前的最愛。

Eep: I haven?t played with that thing in years.小伊:我已經好多年不玩它了。

Grug: Tonight we?ll hear the story of Krispy Bear——A long time ago,this little bear was alive.She was alive because she listened to her father and lived her life in routine and darkness and terror.So she was happy.But Krispy had one terrible problem.She was filled with...curiosity.瓜哥:今天我要講個克里斯皮熊的故事——很久很久以前,這只小熊還活著,它之所以活著 是因為它聽它爸爸的話,一成不變地生活在恐懼和黑暗里,所以它很快樂,可是克里斯皮有 一個可怕的缺點,它有很強的好奇心。

Ugga: Grug!烏嘠:瓜哥!

Grug: Yes,yes.And one day, while she was in a tree, the curious little bear wanted to climb to the top.瓜哥: 我知道。有一天它待在樹洞里,這只好奇的小熊想要爬到樹頂上去。

What? 眾人:什么?

Grug: And no sooner had she climbed to the top she saw something new and died.瓜哥:它剛剛爬到樹頂上,就看見一個新的東西,然后,就死了。

Thunk: Just like that? 坦克:這么快?

Grug: Yes!Her last moments of terror still frozen on her face.瓜哥:是的!最后一刻的驚恐永遠凝固在它臉上。

Thunk: Same ending as every day.I get it,Dad.I will never do anything new or different.Eep: Same ending as every day.小伊:每天的結局都一樣。

Thunk: I get it,Dad.I will never do anything new or different.坦克:我知道了爸爸,我不會做任何新奇和不同的事。

Grug: Good man, Thunk.瓜哥:好小子,坦克。

Ugga: All right, everyone sharpen your teeth and let?s pile up.烏嘠:行了,大家磨磨牙齒,排排睡了。

【小伊遇見蓋】

(大家紛紛進入夢鄉,小伊看到類似太陽的光,她追隨著它跑出洞門,看到一團類似“太陽”的東西。小伊好奇地伸手去摸,忽然發現身后有個不明物體,小伊一把將其摔倒,舉起一塊石頭準備砸向它,居然發現它有兩雙手,它慢慢掀開頭上的面具,露出一張男孩的臉)

Guy: Air...蓋:空氣...Eep: You talk?!小伊:你會說話?!

Guy: I?m person, like you.Sort of...like you.蓋:我也是人,和你一樣。(小伊很好奇,將蓋一把抓起,仔細地看)跟你差不多。(小伊舉著蓋一邊聞一邊敲打)

Guy: Okay, okay.Hey, hey, hey.Could you...Could you mind not...That tickles.Hey, hey, hey.Hey!蓋:行了,你能不能別這樣。(小伊開始撓蓋)好癢啊,嘿!嘿~嘿?。ㄐ∫量吹缴w腰上的奇怪的動物,驚嚇中將蓋倒扔下,蓋一頭栽在地上。

Eep: Quiet!I am not supposed to be out here.小伊:別出聲,他們不讓我出來的!

(黑暗的洞中)

Grug: Eep?s gone!瓜哥:小伊不見了!

Ugga: What? Grug!烏嘠:什么?瓜哥!

Grug: Stay in the cave!瓜哥:留在洞里。(出洞尋找小伊)

Guy: Wow, you?re really strong!蓋:你真夠猛的?。ㄗ呦蚧鸲眩?/p>

Eep: No!It?s mine!小伊(攔住蓋):不,這是我的。

Guy: Please...No!No!But it is dying!I can fix it.Please...please.I hate the dark.Come on,come on...蓋:你別這樣,它快不行了,我能讓它恢復。求你了,我討厭黑暗。(小伊默默讓開路,蓋 走上前,慢慢吹著火星)快燒起來吧?。ɑ鹈缏匦氯计穑?/p>

Eep: It does what you tell it?!

小伊:它會照你說的做?!

Guy: Well, yeah, sort of...蓋:算是吧!

Eep: Sun? 小伊:這是太陽嗎? Guy: No, no.Fire.蓋:不,是火。

Eep: Hi, Fire.小伊:你好啊,火。

Guy: Huh~huh.It?s not alive.蓋:哈哈哈,它沒有生命。

Eep: But you said it was dying.小伊:可你說它不行了。

Guy: Sorry.蓋:對不起。

Eep: It comes from where you came from? 小伊:這是從哪來的?

Guy: No, I made it.蓋:不,是我弄出來的。

Eep: Make some for me.小伊:給我也弄點,好吧?。▽⑸w舉起倒置不停地擠壓)

Guy: Okay!It doesn?t come out of me.蓋:它不是從我身上來的。

Eep: Make.Make.Make it!小伊:快弄出來?。ǚ畔律w)

Guy: You do this a lot.蓋:你太過分了!(說完倒地)

Eep: Are you dead? Can I have your fire if you?re dead?

小伊:你死了嗎?(一把揪起蓋)你死了火能不能歸我?(皮帶猴推開小伊準備弄醒蓋)

Guy: Hey, those are cold!You think? Listening shells, activate.I concur.Tiger girl, we need to leave immediately.蓋:這石頭很涼。你也這么想嗎?助聽貝殼,啟動。我同意。(趴在地面上聽)虎妞兒,我們得離開這兒。(拽著小伊準備走)

Eep: I don?t even know you.小伊:我連你是誰都不知道。

Guy: I?m Guy.蓋:我叫蓋。

Eep: Guy?

小伊(疑惑):蓋?

Guy: And this is Belt.Cook, conversationalist, navigator, also keeps my pants up.蓋:這是皮帶猴,它是廚師、海員,能說會道,另外它還幫我系褲子。

Eep: What are ?pants up?? 小伊: 系褲帶? Guy: who are you? 蓋:你叫什么名字?

Eep: who are you? 小伊:小伊。

Guy: let me clarify, Eep.The world is ending.蓋:我來說明一下,小伊,世界要毀滅了。

Eep: What? 小伊:什么?

Guy: I’m calling it...”The end.”

蓋:我把它叫做“末日”。

Eep: How do you know? 小伊:你怎么知道的?

Guy: I’ve seen it.It’s coming this way.First, the ground is gonna shake.Then it breaks open.Everything falls in.Fire,Lava.I don’t mean to sound too dramatic, but...Believe me, everything we’re standing on, all this right here, will be gone.We’ve got to get to high ground.I know a mountain, that way.It’s our only chance.Come with me!蓋:我能預見到,馬上就要發生了。一開始大地會搖晃,然后裂開來,所有東西都會掉下去,大火、巖漿。我不是故意要嚇你,可是,相信我,這兒的一切到時候都沒了,我們得去高地。我知道一座山,在那邊,這是唯一的機會,跟我走吧?。ㄊ稚煜蛐∫粒?/p>

Eep: I can?t.小伊(后退):我不能。

Guy: Okay.Here.If you survive, call me.蓋:好吧,好吧,給你。(遞給小伊一個海螺)如果你活著,呼我。

Eep: Thank you.Hello?

小伊(好奇著觀察著手中的東西,開心地模仿蓋吹起海螺):謝謝!(忽然她發現周圍漆黑一片,空無一人)人呢?(她害怕地后退,感覺到身后有一個人)

Grug: Hey!瓜哥:嗨!

Eep: Dad!小伊:爸爸!Grug: Are you hurt? What took you? 瓜哥(擔心地詢問):你受傷了嗎?什么東西抓你上來的?(說著伸手檢查小伊是否受傷)

Eep: Nothing.I left on my own.小伊:沒有!我自己上來的。

Grug: You...what? 瓜哥:你?什么?(不可置信)

Eep: Dad, let me explain.You never let me talk.小伊:爸爸,你聽我解釋。(這是不遠處有巨型猛獸的聲音,小伊和爸爸趕緊躲在漆黑的石橋底下,怪獸漸漸走遠)你從來不聽我說話!

Grug: You?re grounded.瓜哥(批評小伊):我要關你禁閉!

【回到山洞】

Ugga: Eep!烏嘠(見到小伊。激動呼喊):小伊!

Eep: Mom!小伊:媽媽!

Ugga: Grug!What happened? 烏嘠:瓜哥怎么回事?(媽媽走上前扭捏小伊的臉,檢查是否完好)

Grug: You know what, I am so mad right now that I can?t talk to her.瓜哥:知道嗎?我真是太生氣了!我不想和她說話!

Ugga: Eep? 烏嘠:小伊。

Eep: You?ll never believe it.I found something new.小伊:你們不會相信的,我找到了一樣新東西!

New? New is a big problem.(大家聽到新東西立刻警覺起來,呈現防御姿態)眾人:這是嚴重問題。

Eep: No.Wait, wait.小伊:等等,等等。

Grug: Eep, stay inside the family kill circle.瓜哥:小伊,待在防守隊形里。

Eep: But it wasn?t bad.小伊:他不壞!

Grug: New is always bad.瓜哥:新的都是壞的。

Eep: No.He was nice.小伊:不,他是個好人。

Grug: What? Excuse me? He? 瓜哥:什么?你說什么?他?

Eep: Well, I thought he was a warthog, but then he turned into a boy.小伊:我一開始以為他是頭疣豬,后來我發現他是個男孩。

Gran: Strange.Usually it?s the reverse.外婆:真稀奇,一般都會說他是個禽獸。

Thunk: Eep?s got a boy hog!Eep?s got a boy...坦克(開心地唱):小伊找了個豬朋友,小伊找了個豬朋友。

Eep: There was a boy.Watch,okay? I?m gonna call him.小伊:真的有這么一個人!你們瞧著,我叫他來。(說著小伊吹起海螺)(眾人見到一個新的東西十分驚恐,爭搶著砸爛小伊手中的海螺,幾秒鐘后海螺完全成了碎片)

Eep: What is wrong with you?(小伊很憤怒)小伊:你們干嗎要這樣?!

Grug: It was dangerous.瓜哥:這東西很危險!

Eep: It was beautiful.You want to see dangerous? Here.小伊:這東西很漂亮!知道什么叫危險嗎?瞧著?。ㄕf完拿起一顆石子砸中坦克)

Thunk: Ow!My sniffer!

坦克:我的鼻子。

Grug: Okay, Eep, that?s it.We?re going back to the cave and you?re going to stay in there until you?re older than...her!瓜哥:行了,小伊,夠了!我們要回到洞里去。(眾人轉身往回走)你要一直待在洞里面直到你比她還要老(指向外婆)Eep: What? You can?t keep me inside forever!

小伊:什么!你不能一直把我關在洞里!(這時眾人感覺到了大地愈來愈劇烈地晃動)

Eep: He said this would happen!小伊:他說過會這樣。(腳下的地裂了一條縫)

Grug: Get to the cave.Go!Stop!Is everyone okay? 瓜哥:快回洞里去?。ㄌ毂赖亓眩蠹一琶μ优埽魂嚲奘瘔嬄浜?,所有人都被巨大的灰塵掩蓋了)快停下!大家沒事吧?

Yes.眾人回答:沒事。

Ugga: Grug, the cave.It?s gone.烏嘠:瓜哥,山洞,沒有了。

Grug: No...瓜哥:不?。ㄒ魂噾n傷)

Eep: You really need to see this.小伊:你們快來看看這個!

(大家被眼前從未見過的美景震撼了)

Eep: We should go there!小伊:我們該去那兒?。ㄐ∫疗炔患按霙_下去)

Grug: No.No.No one is going anywhere.What else did that boy say? 瓜哥(趕緊攔住小伊):不!不!哪也不許去!那個男孩還說了什么?(回頭問小伊)(巨型怪獸再次出現了,向眾人奔來,大家奪路狂奔)

Ugga: Grug!烏嘠:瓜哥!

Grug: Come on,gran!Just go.Go!Go!瓜哥:快走!快!快!(兩只胳膊摟著一家人向下跳入那一片美景之中)

【發現新世界】

Grug: Okay,One,two,there,four,five...Six.瓜哥(首先站起來開始清點人數):好了,一、二、三、四、五~~~~(外婆不見了,瓜哥臉上露出笑容,忽然聽見落地聲,神情失落)六~

Gran: Where are we? 外婆:我們這是在哪兒?

Grug: I don’t know.Down.In a lower place.One thing is for sure, we can’t go back the way we came.瓜哥:不知道,我不清楚,在下面,在低一點的地方,不過有件事兒我可以確定,我們肯定是回不去了。(大家四處張望)(小珊鼻子不停地抖動)

Ugga: Sandy? What is it? 烏嘠:小珊,你聞到什么了?(這時小珊沖進前方的一簇花團)

Grug: No,No,No,come back,Sandy.We can’t be out in the open like this.We need a cave.Now step where I step.Okay.Stay quiet.Hopefully nothing big knows we’re here yet.瓜哥(慌張著上前一把抓出小珊):不不不,快回來,小珊?。ㄐ∩鹤炖镢曋恢籱ini型的小象,爸爸上前一把將小象打掉)我們不能就這么待在外面,我們得找個洞?,F在跟著我的腳步走。行了,大家別出聲,但愿沒有大動物發現我們。(其實,正此時,遠處一只大型綠色老虎已經發覺了他們。)

Grug: Wait!Okay.Wait!Okay.Wait!Okay.Wait!瓜哥(小心翼翼地走一步停一步):等等,走吧,等等,走吧,等等,走吧,等等。

Thunk: So Dad,just to be clear, are we looking for the exact same cave? Okay.If it was me...I was throwing this out there.If it was me choosing the cave, I would go with a smaller cave.坦克:爸爸,我想確認一下,我們要找和之前一模一樣的洞嗎?如果是我,我只是提個建議,如果讓我來選山洞,我會挑個小一點的。

【森林深處】

Grug: Wait.瓜哥:等等。(眾人發現周圍都是猴子)

Eep: Dad!小伊:爸爸。

Grug: It’ll take care of this.瓜哥:我來對付它。(說完在猴子面前手舞足蹈,假裝強大。猴子終于忍不住朝他臉上揍了他一拳)

Thunk: All right, Dad, go get?em.坦克:上啊,爸爸,揍他!(此時,瓜哥完全被一群猴子圍起來打?。?/p>

Gran: Huh!I’m loving this.外婆(也趁機揍了瓜哥一拳):真是太爽了!

Thunk: Dad, I got this.Just stop running to their fists!坦克:爸爸,聽我說,你別撞到它們的拳頭上去。

Ugga: Grug, when you’re done, we should get going.烏嘠:瓜哥,等你玩夠了,我們就上路吧。(猴子們終于打夠了,放下了瓜哥)

Grug: That’s right!You can’t get past this!瓜哥(假裝是自己勝利了):跑啊,知道打不過我吧?。ㄟ@時,綠色老虎出現在眾人背后,大家往樹上爬)

Grug: Climb!Climb!Climb!Move!Move!Move!Cave!Go!Go!Come on, hurry up!Let’s go!Come on!瓜哥:快爬,快往上爬!(大家以為的大樹開始移動,其實那是一只巨型動物的腳,它帶著大家來到另一片土地)動作快點,我們走?。ū娙算@進一個“山洞”)

Thunk: Hey,look!This cave has a tongue!Awesome!坦克:這個洞里有條舌頭,太酷了!(其實那是一只水生動物的嘴,它將跑進嘴里的“異物”噴了出來,眾人從高空墜到地上)

Grug: Okay.That’s one, two, three, four, five...Six.瓜哥:行了,一、二、三、四、五、六。

Gran: And seven, if we?re counting Chunky the Death Cat.外婆:還有七,如果把那只肥貓也算上的話。(綠虎朝人們走來,忽然掉頭跑掉了)

Eep: He’s scared of the dark!

小伊:原來它怕黑。

Grug: Wait, we?re scared of the dark!Kill circle!瓜哥:等等,我們也怕黑。(這時,上萬只紅色鳥從土壤底下鉆出來,在空中匯聚成一條紅色的河流,場景十分壯觀,忽然它轉變成一道龍卷風的形狀,包裹住地面上一只巨型動物,沒一會兒,小鳥散開,動物只剩下一堆白骨。眾人驚呆了。)防守隊形!

(鳥群朝眾人飛來,這時小伊發現了前方的犀牛角,跑上前一把抓起,鼓足勁吹起來。不遠處的蓋聽到了聲音,發現小伊處在危險之中,奮力跑去救她)

Grug: Eep!Eep!瓜哥:小伊!

(蓋迅速造了一只火把舉過頭頂,摟住小伊,他知道這是一種怕光的動物,用光就可以戰勝他們,鳥群散去,瓜哥一家圍住蓋,蓋嚇了一跳)

Guy: Cavies!蓋:是穴居人,穴居人!

Eep: Cavies? 小伊:穴居人?

Guy: Cavemen!Stand back!They’re practically animals.See their bony, sloping foreheads?

蓋:就是穴居人,退后?。ㄗ鲃菀Wo小伊)他們跟動物沒什么區別!看見他們的骨骼和后傾的額頭嗎?

Eep: Yeah!小伊:是啊。

Guy: The huge primitive teeth? 蓋:巨大的原始的牙齒!

Eep: Yeah.小伊:是啊。

Guy: The excessive body hair? That one even got a tail!蓋:還有超多的體毛!那家伙還有一條尾巴!

Eep: Yeah.小伊:是啊。

Guy: All right.Close your eyes.I’m going to have to take their lives.蓋:行了,閉上眼睛,我要殺了他們。

Eep: No,it won’t help.They’re my family.小伊:不!還是算了吧,他們是我的家人。(沮喪地)

Guy: What? 蓋:什么?

Thunk: The sun is in his hands!坦克:哇,哇哇!太陽在他手里!

Eep: No, no, it?s fire.小伊:不,這東西叫“火”。

Ugga: Where did it come from? 烏嘠:是從哪來的?

Eep: He made it.小伊:他弄出來的。

Grug: Make some for me!瓜哥:給我弄一點。(說完使勁擠壓蓋)

Eep: It doesn?t come out of him.小伊:不是從他身上弄出來的。

Grug: Make!Make it!瓜哥:弄啊,快弄?。。ńK于松手放掉蓋)

Guy: You know, you’re a lot like your daughter!蓋(上氣不接下氣):你跟你女兒還真像!

Eep: Great, now he’s broken!小伊(怪罪爸爸):好極了!你把他弄壞了!

Ugga: Oh, it’s a baby sun!烏嘠:是太陽寶寶!

Grug: Whoa!Hey!Stay back!We don’t know what it wants.Now we’ll all sit here and wait for the sun to come back.And tomorrow we?ll find a new cave and pretend today never happened.Isn?t this fun, Eep? Eep, don’t touch him!Goodness knows where he’s been.瓜哥:退后!我們不知道它想干嗎!我們就坐在這兒等著太陽回來,等到了明天我們去找個新山洞,然后就當今天什么也沒發生,很好玩吧。小伊,別碰他!誰知道他去過什么地方。

Thunk: Dad, Sandy’s hurting fire!坦克:爸爸,小珊在欺負火。(小珊咬住火把瘋狂搖動)

Grug: Sandy!No!Fire is not a plaything.瓜哥:小珊,小珊,不行,火可不是拿來玩的。

Ugga: What a cute little guy.烏嘠:多可愛的小家伙!

Grug: Hey, stay back!No, no, no, wait!瓜哥:啊嘿,快退后?。ò职忠荒_踩到火苗痛的大叫,火苗飛了起來,外婆將它吞進了嘴里)不不不,別吃?。ㄍ馄磐鲁龌鹈?,恰巧掉到坦克的屁股上)

Thunk: It likes me!Hey!It’s biting me!坦克:它喜歡我,它在咬我。不,求你了,別咬我!

Grug: Thunk!Try hiding from it in the tall, dry grass!瓜哥:坦克,快躲到又高又干的草叢里去!

Thunk: Stop, please!I?m only nine!It?s biting me!坦克:快停下,求你了,我才九歲。啊,他們在咬我?。ㄍ馄藕鋈话l現自己的拐杖著火了,拿起它四處拍打)

Ugga: Fire babies!烏嘠:這么多火寶寶。

Guy: So,your dad, he’s trying to kill me.蓋(躺在地上,小伊望向他):剛才你爸爸,他想要殺掉我。

Eep: Yeah.But I won’t let him.小伊:是啊,我不會讓他殺的。

Grug: Hold on, son, come back!瓜哥:別跑,兒子,快回來!

Thunk: It won’t stop.Stop touching me!坦克:不,停下來!放我走。

Gran: Get out!外婆(掄起拐棍使勁拍到地上):快滾開,滾開!

Ugga: Eat up, babies!烏嘠:快吃吧,小寶寶~(將一捆干草扔到火上)(蓋見狀想悄悄溜走,被小伊一把抓住)坦克:停下,別再咬我了。

Gran: Die!外婆:去死吧!我贏了。

(一顆被火燒熟的玉米成了一個火箭,一路帶上眾人)

Guy: Who are you people? 蓋:你們到底是什么人?

Ugga: Oh, I’m sorry.We’re the Croods!And you are? 烏嘠:對不起,我們是咕嚕家族。你是?

Guy: Er...Guy.蓋:額,蓋。

Hi, Guy.眾人:你好,蓋!

(玉米火箭撞上一棵樹,眾人落地,此時它向高空飛去,在空中像禮花一樣綻放)

Thunk: Look like magic!And smells like food.坦克:哇,看上去像魔法,聞上去像吃的。(食物從高空砸落,將眾人埋?。?/p>

Grug: Don’t eat it, it’s new.瓜哥:不,別吃它,它是新的。(眾人在里面過夜了)

【新的一天】

Still alive!Come on, keep eating!眾人(從“小山堆”里出來):我們還活著,來吧,繼續吃。

Eep: Hey, where’s Guy? 小伊:蓋在哪兒?

(蓋一路狂奔想要逃走,卻被小伊抓住)

Eep: Going somehere? 小伊:你要去哪兒?

Guy: The Mountain.High ground.End of the world, remember? 蓋:那座山,高地,末日,記得嗎?

Eep: That already happened.It destroyed our cave.小伊:這一切已經發生了,它毀了我們的洞。

Guy: No.That was just the beginning of the end.The end of the end is still coming.蓋:不,這只是末日的開始,最后的末日還沒完全來呢!

Grug: Eep.Drop it.瓜哥:小伊,把他放下。

Eep: We can’t let him go!What if we don’t find a cave before sunset? What if it takes a few days? What if the birds come back? 小伊:我們不能放他走,萬一我們在日落前還沒找到山洞呢?萬一要找上好幾天呢?萬一那些鳥又回來了呢?

Gran: We need this fire, dummy!外婆:我們需要他的火,呆瓜!

Grug: Fine.You’re staying with us until we find a cave.瓜哥:好吧,找到山洞前你跟我們在一起。(說完將蓋塞進一個空木樁里)

Guy: What? No, I’m not!Don’t make me part of this.Stay here if you want, but let me go.I’ve got a dream, a mission, a reason to live!蓋:什么?不,我不要,這跟我有什么關系?!你們想留就留下,讓我走。我有夢想,有使命,有活下去的理由!

Eep: Not anymore!小伊:現在沒了。

Guy: I’ve got an idea.Let’s go to that Mountain.蓋:我有個主意,我們去那座山上。

Grug: It’s too far.瓜哥:太遠了!

Eep: Dad really has his heart set on a cave.小伊:我爸只對找山洞感興趣。

Guy: There are caves on that Mountain.蓋:啊,那座山上有很多山洞。

Eep: Have you been there? 小伊:你去過那兒嗎?

Guy: It’s a mountain.Mountains are safe.Mountains have caves...Water.Sticks.蓋:那是一座山,山上很安全,山上有山洞,有水,還有樹枝。

Thunk: Mom,did you hear that? I can get my own stick!坦克:媽媽,你聽見嗎?我能有自己的樹枝了!

Guy: Yes.Sticks.And caves.Caves and sticks.Crazy sticks.Let’s go.蓋:是的,有樹枝和山洞,山洞和樹枝,很多很多,我們去吧!

Grug: Quiet!瓜哥:安靜點?。ㄟh處發生地裂,大象掉進山崖)

Thunk: That thing is weird.坦克:那個東西好奇怪。(皮帶猴故意做鬼臉)

Ugga: No.No.No.It’s okay, Sandy.That just a belt.烏嘠:不不不,別緊張,小珊,那是皮帶猴。

Grug: I’ve made a decision.We’re going to that Mountain!Don’t ask me why.It’s just a hunch.It just feels right.瓜哥:我決定了,我們要去……那座山!別問我為什么,就是種預感,感覺應該這樣。

Ugga: I don’t know, Grug.We’ve never really walked that far.烏嘠:我不知道,瓜哥,我們從沒去過這么遠的地方。

Thunk: I don’t think my feet can do that.坦克:我不知道我的腳能不能走那么遠。

Gran: I’ll never live long enough to get there.外婆:我這把年紀,走到那兒早死了。Grug: Let’s do it.Oh, come on, just think.Our whole family, packed together on a long, slow trip across the country? Days and nights with just each other.We’ll tell stories.We’ll laugh.We’ll become closer as a family.瓜哥:那就上路吧!來吧,想想,我們全家一起在野外長途旅行,從早到晚一直在一起,一路講故事,歡聲笑語,家人之間的感情會更親密。

【旅行的開始】

(小伊猛咬坦克的鼻子)

Thunk: Get her off!Get her off!坦克:快把她拉開!

Ugga: If you?re not ready to challenge her, then don?t look her in the eyes.烏嘠:沒準備好跟她打就別直視她的眼睛!

Gran: Could you keep your big giant arms on your side of the trail? 外婆:你走路的時候手臂晃動的幅度能不能小一點?!

Eep: Isn?t this fun? We?re taking our first trip together.Stop shoving, or I will pull out your tongue!小伊:多好玩啊!這是我們第一次一起旅行。別推我,不然我把你的舌頭拉出來!

Grug: Do you want me to turn this family around? Do you? Because I will turn this family around so fast!瓜哥:你希望我們掉頭回去嗎?想嗎?要知道我們隨時可以掉頭!

Thunk: Dad, I gotta go!坦克:爸爸,我要尿尿!

Grug: Come on, you can hold it.瓜哥:行了,你能憋住的。

Gran: Sandy, take that out of your mouth.外婆:小珊,把嘴里的東西吐出來!

Thunk: I still gotta go!坦克:爸爸,我得去尿尿。

Grug: Fine...Quit it!Just make it fast.瓜哥:行了,到那后面去,動作快點!

Something bit me!I don?t blame it!眾人七嘴八舌:有東西咬我!算了,我不怪它!

Eep: Dad, can I take a turn carrying him?

小伊:爸爸,能不能讓我扛著他?

Grug: No.瓜哥:不行。

Eep: What about now? 小伊:那么現在呢?

Grug: No!

瓜哥:不行。

Eep: Now?

小伊:現在呢? Grug: No!

瓜哥:不行。

Eep: Now?

小伊:現在呢?

Grug: I can do this all day long.No, no, no, still not.瓜哥:我扛他一天都不會累!不行,不行,不行,還是不行!

Gran: I?m not dying on an empty stomach.外婆:我可不想餓著肚子死。

Ugga: Grug, we?re all pretty tired.烏嘠:瓜哥,我們都累死了。

Grug: We?ll eat when we get there.瓜哥:等到了那兒我們就吃飯。

Gran: It?s taking too long!I?m grabbing a snack.外婆:我等不及了,我要吃點點心?。〒湎蚱Ш?,猴子瞬間拿出一把刀)

Guy: Don?t do that!He will cut you.That?s not food, he?s a pet.My pet.蓋:別吃它,它會刺你的,它不是食物,是寵物,我的寵物。

Gran: What?s a pet? 外婆:什么是“寵物”?

Guy: An animal you don?t eat.蓋:你不會吃的食物。

Gran: We call those children.外婆:我們叫他們小孩?

Grug: No man should have a pet.It?s a weird.And wrong.It?s...food!瓜哥:誰也不應該養什么寵物,又奇怪又錯誤,那是食物。

Guy: No, no, please!蓋:不,不要!

Grug: Not that.That!Food fixes everything.All right, show me your hunting face.瓜哥:不是它,是那個。有吃的就萬事大吉了。好了,都進入狩獵狀態。

Eep: I...小伊:我!

Grug: Not you!You?re still grounded.Come on, Thunk.瓜哥:你不行,你還在關禁閉。(揪起坦克)去吧,坦克。

Thunk: I...My feet hurt.坦克:我......我腳疼。(小伊處在戒備狀態)

Guy: You look tense.蓋:你狠緊張。

Eep: I?m not tense.小伊:誰說的。

Gran: Angry girl wants to do what they?re doing.外婆(對蓋說):這丫頭很想跟他們一起去狩獵。

Thunk: I wasn?t ready.坦克:我還沒準備好。

Grug: Hang on, Thunk.I?m coming.瓜哥:堅持住,坦克,我來了。

Thunk: Why are you doing this? 坦克:你干嗎追著不放?!

Guy: What are they doing? 蓋:他們在干嗎?

Gran: Hunting.外婆:狩獵。

Thunk: You stay away from me!坦克(對大鳥大喊):離我遠點!

Guy: No, seriously, what are they doing? 蓋:說真的,他們在干嗎?

Thunk: You?ve got a ton of eggs.Just make another egg!坦克(對身后的大鳥大吼):你有這么多蛋,再生一個不就行了!(大鳥成功搶回自己的鳥蛋,站到高處想要跳下來壓死坦克)

Thunk:Now you?re just rubbing it in.坦克:你還真會落進下石啊?。ù蠹腋臑槌砸恢恍樱?/p>

Grug: There.Who is hungry for scorpion? 瓜哥:來吧,有誰想吃蝎子?

Guy: What happened to the egg and the bird? 蓋:剛才那顆蛋和那只鳥呢?

Thunk: We lost.Em, but, when the bird stepped on me and pushed me into the ground, the scorpion grabbed a hold of me, and you know, one thing led to another and here we are, eating him.So win-win.坦克:沒抓住它們,不過那只鳥踩我的時候把我壓進地里,這只蝎子過來抓我,結果壞事變好事,現在就吃它了,這叫雙贏。

Gran: Not enough.Not enough.I need more.I need more!外婆:不夠吃,不夠吃,我還要吃,我還要吃!(說完來到蓋身邊)

Guy: Oh, look at that.She?s not gonna eat me, right? 蓋:你們看她,她不會把我也吃了吧!

Ugga: You?re too skinny.If she was going to eat anyone, it would be...烏嘠:你太瘦了,她要是真想吃人應該會選......(外婆已經開始撕咬起坦克)

Thunk: Mom!She locked her jaw!坦克:媽媽,她咬住不放了,找根樹枝,找根樹枝。

Eep: Stay away!You sick old monster!小伊:快走開!你個瘋狂的老怪物。

Thunk: Hurry!Put the stick in her mouth!Hold her still.Use a rock.Would you just hit her legs? 坦克:快點,把樹枝塞進去。想讓她消停,用石頭砸。砸她的腳,別砸我的。(蓋想悄悄溜走,卻被小伊發現了)

Eep: Why are you rolling away? 小伊:你想滾到哪兒去?

Guy: I just want something to eat!蓋:我只是想找點東西吃。

Eep: You had bug for dinner.Plenty of bug!小伊:你今天的晚餐是臭蟲,很多臭蟲。

Guy: Please!I?ll let you help me hunt.蓋:求你了。我讓你跟我一起狩獵。

Eep: Really? 小伊:真的嗎?

Thunk: Don?t wait on me!Tell my story.坦克:我走不了了,別管我,你們走吧!別等我了,我已經招蟲子了。把我的故事傳下去。(此時,遠處的小伊和蓋已經開始狩獵了)

Eep: Okay.What do you call this? 小伊:這個叫什么?

Guy: A trap.蓋:陷阱。

Eep: What is the deal? 小伊:它有什么用?(蓋開始表演陷阱的作用)Eep: How long have you been alone? So what do we do? 小伊:你一個人呆太久了吧。(皮帶猴表示抗議)那么接下來要干什么?

Guy: How?s your acting? You?re good at this.Sorry.No.Okay.蓋:你的演技怎么樣?(兩人拿著木棍操縱玩偶吸引大鳥)你很有天分?。。▋扇瞬恍⌒谋г诹艘黄穑瑢擂危┪??不??對不起??不??好吧。

Eep: Excuse me.That?s my arm!小伊:對不起,不,應該是另一只手,這是我的手。

(兩人慌亂,玩偶的姿態很奇怪,大鳥起了疑心,沒有走進陷阱里)

Guy: Okay, I?m moving it...蓋:好的,我把它移開,那個??好,聽你的。(大鳥忽然咬起玩偶,蓋被帶到高空)

Eep: It didn?t step on your trap-y thing.小伊:它沒有走進你的“陷阱”里。

Guy: Yeah, I noticed!蓋:是啊,我注意到了。(從高空墜落剛好掉進木樁里)

Grug: Where?s Eep? 瓜哥:小伊呢?(大鳥追著小伊,小伊奮力躲閃)

Guy: She?s awesome.蓋:她好酷啊。

Grug: Eep!瓜哥:小伊?。ㄉ锨耙刃∫粒?/p>

Eep: Dad, no!小伊:爸爸,不。(將瓜哥推離陷阱,大鳥被抓住,成了晚餐)

【晚餐】

Thunk: It?s an avalanche of flavor!坦克:這是人間美味?。。ū娙嗽诳癯裕∫料蛏w打招呼,故意在他面前撕下一只鳥腿,瞬間吃得只剩骨頭,走向蓋)

Guy: Looks like we won?t have any leftovers.蓋:看樣子不會有剩菜了吧!

Eep: What are leftovers? 小伊:“剩菜”是什么東西?

Guy: You know, when you have so much food to eat you have some left over.蓋:當你有很多食物的時候會有吃剩下的。

Eep: Well, we never have that much food.小伊:我們從來沒剩下過。

Ugga: Grug, how about a story? 烏嘠:瓜哥,講個故事吧。

Grug: That?s a good idea.How about a story, huh? 瓜哥:好主意,想聽故事嗎?

Thunk: Yeah, a story!Tell us a story!坦克:有故事聽,給我們講故事。

Grug: Once upon a time there was a little tiger who lived in a cave with her family.There were a lot of rules, but the big, simple one was to never leave the cave at night.And the door was so heavy.Do you think it would be easy to remember? 瓜哥:很久以前有一只小老虎,和家人一起住在山洞里,它們有很多規矩,最簡單最重要的一條就是,不能在晚上離開山洞,山洞的門很重。這條規矩應該很容易記住。

Thunk: So easy to remember.坦克:太容易記了。

Grug: I know.But while everyone was asleep, she went out anyway.瓜哥:是啊!不過當大家都睡著了,小老虎跑了出去。

No!眾人:不!

Grug: Yes!And no sooner than she did her cave was destroyed and everyone had to go on this long, sucky walk, with some weirdo they met, and died!The end.瓜哥:是的,它剛跑出去,它們的山洞就被毀了,于是大家不得不和一個奇怪的家伙一起走很遠的路,然后全都死了。講完了。

Guy: I did not see that coming.My stories never end like that.蓋:沒想到結果是這樣,真是大逆轉啊,我講的故事可不會這樣。

Thunk: Yes!Two stories in one night!坦克:太好了,今晚能聽兩個故事。(眾人跑向蓋身邊,期待的看著他)

Guy: Okay, but it won?t be as good as Grug?s.Once upon a time, there was a beautiful tiger.She lived in a cave with the rest of her family.Her father and mother told her:” You may go anywhere you want, but never go near the cliff, for you could fall.”

蓋:額,好吧,不過我沒瓜哥講得好。很久以前有一只美麗的老虎,它和家人一起住在山洞里。它的爸爸媽媽告訴它,你什么地方都能去,就是不能靠近懸崖,你會掉下去。

Grug: And die.Good story.瓜哥(插嘴):然后死掉,好故事。

Guy: But when no one was looking, she would go near the cliff, for the closer she came to the edge, the more she could hear, the more she could see, and the more she could feel.Finally she stood at the very edge, and she saw a light.She leaned to touch it, and she slipped.蓋:有天趁大家不注意,它來到懸崖上,它越靠近懸崖邊,就能聽見更多,看見更多,感受更多,最后它站到了懸崖的最邊上,它看見亮光,它探出身子去摸,結果滑倒了。

Grug: And she fell.瓜哥:它掉了下去。

Guy: And she flew.蓋:它飛了起來。(眾人驚嘆)坦克:它飛到哪兒去了?

Guy: Tomorrow.蓋:明天。

Eep: Tomorrow? 小伊:明天?

Guy: A place with more suns in the sky than you can count.蓋:在那里天上有數不清的太陽。

Thunk: It would be so bright.坦克:那一定非常亮。

Guy: A place not like today, or yesterday.A place where things are better.蓋:那個地方不想今天或昨天,在那兒一切都更加美好。

Grug: Tomorrow isn?t a place.It?s...It?s...You can?t see it!瓜哥:明天不是一個地方,它是??是看不見的。

Guy: Oh, yes it is.I?ve seen it.That?s where I?m going.蓋:這地方存在,我看見過,那就是我要去的地方。(蓋和小伊互相深情凝視,爸爸揪起小伊)

Grug: Well, we are going to shut our eyes and sleep.And when we wake up, we?re going to find the place that has everything we want.瓜哥:我們該閉上眼睛睡覺了,醒來后我們會找到我們要找的那個地方。

Eep: Tomorrow? 小伊:明天嗎?

Grug: A cave.瓜哥:是山洞。(眾人沉沉睡去)

【第二天清晨】

(大地崩塌,蓋睡在懸崖邊上,沒有察覺,最后驚醒)

Guy: That was too close.It almost caught us.蓋:真是太險了,我們差點就完了。

Grug: I was watching.We were fine.瓜哥:我看著呢,我們很安全。

Guy: Well, we?ve got to move faster.Do you people have any other speed aside from wander? I?ll take shamble? At this point.蓋:我們得快點走,你們除了“散步”,還有別的速度可選嗎?要不要試試“踱步”? Eep: Hey, do you have a minute? How did the tiger fly? 小伊:能聊聊嗎?那只老虎是怎么飛的?

Guy: I only share when I?m outside the log.I?m funny that way.蓋:我在木樁里講不出故事來,我這個人就是這么怪。

Eep: Leave this to me.Hey, Thunk, you have a spider on your face.小伊:你就瞧我的吧!坦克,你臉上有蜘蛛。(一拳揍過去,坦克撞到木樁,蓋從瓜哥肩上彈走)

Grug: Do not step on those weird, pointy rocks!瓜哥:哦,他逃出來了。(準備向前追,踩到石頭,巨疼)千萬別踩那些奇怪的尖石頭。

Thunk: You mean these rocks? Do not step on those rocks!坦克:你是說這些嗎?(試了一下,巨疼)千萬別踩這些石頭。

Gran: Step aside, girl.外婆:給我讓開,真沒用。(也試了一下,疼得大叫)

Grug: Hello? Nobody?s listening!No one is listening!You cannot walk on those!Come back here now!瓜哥:我說,怎么就沒人聽我的。這上面沒法走路。(回頭瞧見蓋站在石頭上十分憤怒)給我回來!快給我回來!(蓋趕緊往前走)

Gran: Well, there goes out chance for survival.外婆:他一走我們活下去的機會就沒了。

Thunk: And our log!坦克:木樁也沒了。

Grug: Okay!瓜哥:好吧!(忍著劇痛,踩石頭追蓋,蓋從木樁里逃出來,跑到石頭后躲起來,看向咕嚕家族)

Thunk: Jumping doesn?t help.I mean, just briefly, but it doesn?t get any better!坦克:跳也沒用,跳起來不疼,落下去還是痛。(蓋看到小伊,不忍心,躲回石頭后面)

Thunk: Okay.Do not walk on your hands.The hands do not help at all!坦克:別用手走,用手走也沒用。(蓋無奈的搖頭)

Belt: Come,on!皮帶猴,唉,走吧!

Guy: I can help you, but we?re going to have to make a few changes.The log ride is over.Drop the log.Now kick it away.Farther!Really?!蓋:我可以幫你們,不過我們得把原來的規矩改一改,不許再用木樁了。把它放下。

(瓜哥放下木樁)現在,把它踢走。(瓜哥象征性地踢了一腳)遠一點?。ü细鐟嵟貙⒛緲短叩綗o限遠處)行??!

Grug: Okay, smart Guy.Now what? 瓜哥:行了,聰明人!現在怎么辦?

(蓋和皮帶猴為每人做了一雙鞋子,大家忽然都不會走路了,小伊將眼睛蒙住,等著蓋給自己的驚喜)

Thunk: Good fish, good fish.坦克:乖魚,乖魚。

Guy: Okay,now you can look.蓋:行了,你可以看了。(小伊看到腳下的鞋子,尖叫起來)

Eep:Huh!I love them!But where are my feet? 小伊:啊??!我好喜歡!那我的腳呢?

Guy: They?re still there.蓋(慌忙說):腳還在。

(小伊緊張地試著走路,不小心歪倒,靠在了蓋的身上)

Guy: You?re really heavy.蓋:你真的很重!

Eep: Really? Thank you.小伊:真的嗎?謝謝?。ㄉw支撐不住,和小伊倒在了地上)

Grug: Hey!Hey, wait, wait!瓜哥:等等。(上前將小伊和蓋分開)

Guy: Okay, she?s up.We?re good.I?m good.蓋:別緊張,她起來了,都沒事,沒事。

Gran: These shoes are great!Where do you get these ideas? 外婆:這鞋真是太棒了!你怎么想到這個點子的?(蓋開始比劃)

Guy: I?m calling it a brain.I?m pretty sure it?s where ideas come from.蓋:我把這個叫做“大腦”,點子都是從這個地方來的。

Thunk: Dad, I don?t have a brain!坦克(傷心):爸爸,我沒有大腦!

Grug: We?ve gotten along just fine without brains until now.Cavemen don?t need brains.We have these.That?s I?m talking about!Ideas are for weaklings!Now let?s get to that Mountain.瓜哥:我們沒有大腦活到現在不是也挺好?穴居人不需要什么大腦!我們有這個。(開始比劃拳頭)有這個就足夠了,弱小的人才需要想點子,行了,我們去那座山吧?。ù蠹抑匦律下妨耍┲?/p>

Ugga: I love those.烏嘠:我好喜歡這個。

Thunk: Good fish , don?t eat my feet.坦克:乖魚,別吃我的腳。

(又見到之前的猴子了,瓜哥準備與大打一架,沒想到蓋給這些猴子們發香蕉后,猴子們瞬間就變溫順,眾人穿過樹林來到石林,蓋給每人準備了兩根長木棍,眾人踩著高蹺過去了)

Eep: How did the tiger fly? 小伊:我說,那只老虎是怎么飛的?(蓋怕小伊摔倒,扶住她)

Guy: She jumped on the sun and rode it to Tomorrow.蓋:它跳上太陽,騎著它去了明天。(瓜哥在后面看到很生氣)

Grug: No, no, no, no!瓜哥:不不不!(爸爸用木棍打了山下的綠色大虎,大虎很憤怒,用爪子打斷木棍,每打一次,木棍就短了一截)

(下山,大家用蓋做的滑板,瓜哥自己走,結果連滾帶爬)

Thunk: Hi, Dad!Bye, Dad.坦克:嗨,爸爸!再見爸爸!(下雨了)Guy: You?ve seen rain before, right ? 蓋:你們以前看見過下雨吧!

Eep: We don?t get out much.小伊:我們平時很少出門。

(蓋撐起一把樹葉傘,小伊和蓋親密地站在一起,瓜哥看到很生氣。一把奪下雨傘,結果碰巧被雷擊中,傘燒壞了,其他人紛紛撐起傘,繼續前行)(來到海邊)

Grug: Eep, looks dangerous!瓜哥:小伊,看上去很危險!(小伊很不滿爸爸的膽?。?/p>

Eep: Dad, you say that about everything!小伊:爸爸,你看什么都危險?。ㄏ朐俅螄L試)

Guy: Careful.蓋(一把抓住小伊):小心點。

Eep: Really? OK.小伊(不好意思地后退):是嗎?好的。

(蓋縱身躍入水里,小伊驚訝,也跳了下去,但起初并不會游泳,蓋準備上前教她,誰料小伊自己游起來了。眾人見小伊游得非常開心,紛紛跳入水中。蓋從水里將小伊抬起來,爸爸又看見了)

Grug: No, no, no, not cool, not cool!Not cool!瓜哥:不不不,這可不好,不好,不好?。ㄒ卉S跳進水里,沉到水底,綠色大虎再次出現了,瓜哥趕緊逃命)

(一路,蓋為大家說故事和笑話)

Guy: …The bear says:“ your cave? I?ve been dumping my bones here since last week!”

蓋:.....那只熊說,誰說這是你的山洞,我上星期就在這兒放骨頭了!

That?s a funny story!眾人大笑:上星期,哈哈哈!這故事太好笑了。

Guy: It?s not a story, it?s a joke.蓋:這不是故事,這是笑話。

Gran: What?s a joke? 外婆:什么是“笑話”?

Guy: You know,just making something up,to make you laugh.蓋:就是編出點東西來能逗人笑。

(瓜哥望著眼前一個個的石洞,不知改怎么辦。蓋開始給每個人發一個海螺)

Guy: Here you go.蓋:這個給你。

Thanks.眾人:謝謝。

Guy: One for you.蓋:這個給你。還有這個是給你的。

Thunk: Thanks.坦克:謝謝?。ㄗ詈蟀l到了瓜哥)

Guy: And this one is for you.蓋:還有這個是給你的。Grug: Okay, okay.That?s enough.I don?t see why the kids need their own shells.瓜哥:行了,夠了,這些孩子要貝殼干什么?

Guy: So if anyone get in trouble, we can call the others.蓋:如果碰到危險就能通知其他人。

Grug: Wait, you?re saying we should split up? 瓜哥:等等,你是說我們要分開行動嗎?

Guy: We can try more paths at once.It?s the fastest way through.蓋:我們大家可以同時走不同的路,這樣走是最快的。

Grug: The Croods stick together.Your way isn?t safe.瓜哥:我們全家要待在一起,分開走不安全。

Grug: They can handle it.蓋:他們不會有事的。

Eep: We can do it, Dad.小伊:我們能行的,爸爸。

Grug: No, no, no, no, no.It?s my job to keep you safe.I?m still in charge, and we are not splitting up.Except for you two.And that?s final!瓜哥:不行不行不行!保護你們的安全是我的責任!這兒我說了算,我們不能分開行動!(看到小伊和蓋站在一起)你們倆可以分開。就這么定了!

(這時強大的地震波將大家震入洞內,眾人在下落過程中分開來了落到了不同的地方)

Grug: Hello? Hello? Is everyone all right? 瓜哥:喂,喂!大家都好嗎?

We?re okay, Grug!眾人:我們沒事,瓜哥。

Thunk: Dad, I?m freaking out a little bit.Just tell me what to do.Just what do I do? What do I do right now? 坦克:爸爸,我現在有點害怕,告訴我該怎么做,我該怎么做?

Grug: Stay where you are!I?ll find you.瓜哥:留在原地別動,我去找你。

Guy: No!Too slow.Everybody, keep moving forward and we?ll get out.蓋:不,這樣太慢了,各位,都往前走,我們會走出去的。

Thunk: Dad? 坦克:爸爸? Grug: Yeah.Okay.Remember, never not be afraid.You can do this!瓜哥:我在。好吧,記住,永遠不要不害怕!你們能行的。

Thunk: It?s gonna be okay.I?m gonna pass out.坦克:不會有事的,我能走出去。

Ugga: Sandy!Sandy!烏嘠:小珊!小珊!

(眾人在各自的路上摸索著前進,瓜哥卻一直在原地打轉)

(小伊來到的地方在飄著花,其實是蓋藏在高處的石頭上面向下撒,他以為小伊不知道)

Guy: Give me another one.蓋:再給我一個。

Eep: You dropped these? 小伊:這是你的吧?(蓋被身后忽然出現的小伊嚇得翻下高處)【洞口】

Guy: Come with me.蓋:跟我走吧。

(道格拉斯突然沖了出來)

Thunk: Here, boy, catch!坦克(在后面追趕):好孩子,接?。。▼寢尯屯馄畔蜻@邊走來)

Eep: Gran? Mom!小伊:外婆?媽媽!(大家都匯合在了一起)

Ugga: Grug? 烏嘠:瓜哥?

(黑暗的洞內,瓜哥依然坐在原地)

Ugga: I?ll go get him.烏嘠:我去找他。(夜幕降臨)

Thunk: Good boy.Who?s my good boy? You are.Yes, you are.Look at you.You need a name? You want a name? I?m going to call you Douglas.Can you do tricks? Roll over.Come on, Douglas.Roll over.Good boy, Douglas!坦克:好孩子。誰是乖乖狗。是你。你想要個名字嗎?那我就叫你道格拉斯。會玩個把戲嗎?翻個身。來啊,道格拉斯,翻個身。(它翻了個身,滾下黑暗里)好孩子,道格拉斯!Gran: I was in love once.He was a hunter.I was a gatherer.It was quite a scandal.We fed each other berries.We danced.Then my father smashed him with a rock and traded me to your grandfather.外婆:我曾經愛過一個人,他負責狩獵,我負責采集,但是那算是丑聞了。我們互相喂漿果吃,一起跳舞,后來我父親用石頭把他砸死,把我交換給你們的外公。

Grug: Croods, get down here!瓜哥:咕嚕家的人,都給我下來。(爸爸朝上大喊)

Ugga: Grug, they?re okay.Guy?s with them.烏嘠:瓜哥,沒事的,有蓋在呢!

Grug: Oh, Guy?s with them.Okay.Well, thank you, thank you for bringing me that interesting Guy update.瓜哥:有蓋在,好吧!謝謝!謝謝你專門告訴我蓋的最新情況。

Ugga: Okay.I?m gonna go up.Why don?t you join us when you stop being a big drag.烏嘠:行了,我要上去了,等你不再那么討人厭了,再上來加入我們吧!

Grug: Sleep pile? How about a story, huh? Anyone? 瓜哥(自言自語):排排睡,要不要聽故事,有人聽嗎?(垂頭喪氣)

Guy: Then Thork said:”Know it, I drew it.”

蓋:然后托格說:“知道嗎,是我畫的?!?眾人:這太沒道理了。

Ugga: I know it was hard for you to bring us along, but, they had the best day in their lives.Thank you for that!

烏嘠:我知道你把我們帶到這兒來很不容易,一路上大家都非常開心,真的很感謝你!(兩人相視一笑,忽然蓋站了起來,眾人看向遠方)

Guy: I wanna show you something.蓋:給你們看樣東西。(眾人開始沿著山巖往上爬,等所有人爬到最高處,蓋將火把吹滅,眾人仰望頭上的璀璨的星空)

Thunk: More suns in the sky than you can count.坦克:天上有數不清的太陽。

Guy: Every sun that crosses our sky comes to rest up there.蓋:每一個劃過我們天空的太陽都在那里休息。(指向星空)

Eep: Tomorrow? 小伊:明天?

Guy: That?s where we?ll be safe.蓋:那里很安全。

Eep: I?m going with Guy.小伊(類似自言自語):我要和蓋一起去。

Grug: No, not my little girl.瓜哥(在底下聽見很傷心):不,別帶走我的寶貝女兒!

Eep: Come with us.小伊(對著媽媽說):一起去吧!

Ugga: I can?t go without Grug.烏嘠:我不能丟下瓜哥。

Gran: Well, that makes one of us.Count me in.外婆:我才不在乎他呢!也算上我一個!

Ugga: Really? Mom? 烏嘠:真的嗎,媽媽?現在嗎?

Gran: Grug has no idea how to protect us.In fact, he has no ideas at all.外婆:瓜哥不知道怎么保護我們,那家伙連個點子也想不出。

Ugga: No.That?s not true.What about that one time he...uh...he...烏嘠:不,你這么說不對,我記得有一次他......(媽媽也說不出)他......(瓜哥在底下聽著,面露笑容,又失望地低下頭)

Gran: Oh, face it.If he actually had an idea of his own, I?d have a heart attack and die!外婆:承認吧,要是他能想出什么點子,我肯定會心臟病突發死掉!

【第二天清晨,樹林】

Ugga: Grug? 烏嘠:瓜哥? Thunk: Dad? Dad? 坦克:爸爸,爸爸? Guy: He?s a big guy.How can he just disappear like that.蓋:他這么大塊頭,怎么會就這么不見了?

Thunk: Hey, wait.Let?s ask that ugly lady if she?s seen Dad.坦克:等等,我們問問這個丑女人有沒有看見過他。(“丑女人”忽然回頭,眾人驚呆,就是瓜哥)

Grug: I haven?t seen him.瓜哥(笑著說):我沒看見他。

Ugga: What are you doing? 烏嘠:你在干什么?

Grug: Yeah.Wow.I was up all night.All these ideas kept coming to me.瓜哥:我一晚上沒睡,因為各種點子突然間都冒出來了。

Guy: Is that a snake? 蓋(望向瓜哥的腰部):那是蛇嗎?

Grug: Belt!New and improved!It?s even self-tightening.瓜哥:是皮帶,改良加強版的,它還有自動收緊功能。

Ugga: What?s that on your head? 烏嘠:你頭上戴的是什么東西?

Gran: It?s called desperation.外婆(諷刺地說):那個東西叫“絕望”。

Grug: I call it a ?rug?.Rhymes with Grug.And this one...I call it a ?ride?.Rhymes with Grug.瓜哥:我叫它“掛發”,跟瓜哥押韻。(指向身邊的石頭)這個呢,我叫它“交通工具”,跟瓜哥押韻。

Guy: That doesn?t rhyme...蓋(打岔道):一點也不押韻。

Grug: It?s gonna get us places faster than shoes.Yeah!Try to keep up!瓜哥(繼續炫耀道):坐這個比穿著鞋走路快多了,你們盡量跟上。(抱著石頭滾下山坡,結果卻撞上了大樹,大樹歪倒,眾人閃開)

Thunk: I wish I had a ?ride?.坦克:我也想要個交通工具。

Grug: Painting is a thing of the past.I call this a ?snapshot?.瓜哥(將泥土抹在坦克臉上):壁畫已經過時了,我把這個叫做“快拍”。(說完拿起一塊板狀石頭拍向坦克的臉,石板上印上了坦克的臉)

Thunk: Let?s do it again.I think I blinked.坦克:在拍一次吧,我剛才眨眼了。(說完昏倒在地)Grug:I call them ’shades’.瓜哥(繼續給眾人展示自己的點子,拿起一塊短的長木板):我把這個叫做“遮光鏡”。

Thunk:The sun doesn?t hurt my eyes anymore!坦克:太陽光一點兒也不刺眼了!

Ugga: Where do you get these great ideas? 烏嘠:你哪來的那么多點子?

Grug: Since I don?t have a brain, they?re coming from my stomach, down deep below, and then up again into my mind.瓜哥:既然我沒有大腦,那他們就是從我的胃里,從最下面生出來然后再回到上面。(說完掉進了一個坑里)

Guy: Grug, we have to keep moving.蓋:瓜哥,我們得快點趕路!

Grug: See, I got ideas.I got thoughts.Like this.I call it a ?mobile home?.Isn?t that something? I?m calling this one a ?lifterator?.瓜哥(對小伊說):瞧,我有點子,我有想法。(繼續介紹自己的想法)比如這個,我把它叫做“移動的家”。是不是很棒。這個東西叫做“跳跳板”。

Eep: Mom? 小伊(憂慮地說):媽媽? Ugga: I know.It?s bad.烏嘠:我知道,這真是糟透了。

(正說著,瓜哥將自己彈向了高空,正此時天空出現一道閃電,正好擊中瓜哥,眾人發出一陣嘆息聲)

Gran: I almost feel sorry for him.No, I don?t.外婆:我都快開始同情他了!(瓜哥墜落到翹板上,另一端的石頭慢慢滾下來,正好壓住瓜哥)不,他活該!

【水面上】

Ugga: What are you trying to do.Grug? 烏嘠:你到底想干什么,瓜哥?

Grug: I thought if I could have ideas like Guy, maybe Eep would listen to me.Maybe she wouldn?t want to go with Guy.瓜哥:我在想如果我有很多點子,就像蓋,也許小伊就能聽我話了,也許她就不會跟蓋走了。(憂傷狀)

Ugga: Oh,Grug.Is that what this is all about? 烏嘠:瓜哥,你就是為了這個嗎?

Grug: And I also thought it would kill your mother, so...you know, win-win.瓜哥:另外我覺得這樣沒準能弄死你媽,所以也算是雙贏吧!

Guy: We?re here!蓋:我們到了。(眾人仰視著面前的高山,下“船”,身后傳來一聲巨響)

Grug: Cave!Everyone inside!Come on!Hurry up!Let?s go!Let?s go!Go!Go!瓜哥:有山洞!大家快進去?。ㄕf完要推眾人進山洞)快進去!

Ugga: Wait, Grug!烏嘠:等等,瓜哥!

Eep: No!小伊(奮力鉆出來):不!

Ugga: No more caves, Grug.烏嘠:別在住山洞了。

Grug: What? 瓜哥:什么?

Gran: We?re gonna jump on the sun and ride it to Tomorrow with Guy.外婆:我們要和蓋一起跳上太陽!騎著它去明天!

Grug: Wait, wait, so you?re all going to do this? Thunk? 瓜哥:等等,你們都要跟他走嗎?坦克?

Thunk: Sorry, Dad.坦克:對不起,爸爸。

Eep: You have to stop worrying for all of us.小伊:你不要再為我們操心了!

Grug: It?s my job to worry.It?s my job to follow the rules.瓜哥:這是我的責任,我的責任就是遵守規矩!

Eep: The rules don?t work out here!小伊:那些規矩在這兒不管用!

Grug: They kept us alive!瓜哥:靠它們我們才活著!

Eep: That wasn?t living, that was just...not dying.There?s a difference.小伊:那也能叫活著嗎?只不過是沒有死掉,活著不是這樣的。

Grug: Ugga, everyone, you have to listen to me!瓜哥:烏噶,大家伙,你們得聽我的話!

Eep: We?d be dead now if we?d listened to you!We have to follow Guy now.小伊:我們要是聽你的就死定了!現在我們聽蓋的。(眾人一齊看向蓋,瓜哥非常憤怒)

Grug: Guy? 瓜哥:蓋?

Ugga: Guy, run!烏嘠:蓋,快跑!

(瓜哥憤怒地撲向蓋,蓋沒有逃過,兩人一齊滾下山崖)

Guy: This is pointless!We?ve running out of time!Everything is collapsing.You are being irrational and counterproductive.蓋:你這樣做沒有意義!我們沒時間了,一切都在崩塌!你這樣胡攪蠻纏只會事與愿違!

Grug: Big words anger me!Keep talking!瓜哥:聽你這么說話我就來氣,你再說??!

Guy: Countermeasures!Remember how you were this morning? You changed, remember? Idea man? Modern man? 蓋:啟動防御裝置。還記得你早上的樣子嗎?你變了。有想法有點子,是現代人了。(蓋意識到自己陷入焦油之中)

Grug: I am a caveman!瓜哥:我一直就是個穴居人。(說著憤怒地撲向蓋)

Guy: No, no, no, wait!蓋:不,別過來?。闀r已晚,兩人陷入焦油之中)

Grug: No!What is this stuff that?s saving you from my punches? 瓜哥:這是什么鬼東西,拖住我的拳頭不讓我打你。

Guy: Tar.蓋:是焦油。

Grug: No!瓜哥:不!

Guy:Plaese...蓋:不要...Grug: No!I have to get back to them!瓜哥:不!我得回到他們身邊去。

Guy: You have to stop...Stop struggling!

蓋:瓜哥,停下來,別再掙扎了!

Grug: No!瓜哥:不!

Guy: Grug, stop!No one gets out of this.Believe me.I know.蓋:瓜哥,停下!(神情難過)沒有人能出得去,相信我,我知道。

Grug: Your...? 瓜哥:你的...? Guy: Family.Yeah.蓋(難過):家人。是的。

Grug: Sorry.瓜哥:對不起。

Guy: I was little when it happened.The last thing my parents told me was:” Don?t hide.Live.Follow the sun.You?ll make it to Tomorrow.”

蓋:那時候我還很小,我父母最后對我說的話是:不要躲藏,活下去,追隨太陽,你就能到達明天。

Grug: You followed the light.My daughter is a lot like you.瓜哥:你追隨光明。我女兒跟你很像。

Guy: No.She?s like you.She loves you but always forgets to say it, just like you forget to tell her.蓋:不,她像你,她愛你,只是忘了告訴你,就像你忘了告訴她一樣。

Grug: I guess I was just busy keeping them all alive.瓜哥:我總是忙著讓他們活下去。

Guy: It?s okay.That?s what dads do.蓋:你沒錯,這是爸爸的責任。

Grug: That?s right, and we can?t do that from here.We need one of your ideas.Come on, you can do it.瓜哥:你說得對,困在這兒可沒法盡責,你得想個點子出來。來吧,你能行的。

Guy: Belt!Emergency Idea Generator, activate.I?ve got it!Wow!Yeah.I know, but, he?s doing the best with what he has.Let?s go.There he is.蓋:皮帶猴,啟動緊急點子制造機?。ㄆШ锬檬^砸蓋的腦袋)我有點子了!

(皮帶猴制作了一個與綠色巨型虎極為相似的玩偶)是的,我知道,不過它已經盡力了。他在那兒。

Guy:Belt, I want romance, drama, sincerity.Move me.蓋:來吧~皮帶猴,來點浪漫的、戲劇性的、煽情的,給點感覺。(皮帶猴在邊上用巨型猛獸的骨骼敲出音樂,吸引綠虎的注意)

Guy: Okay, he sees us!That?s our cue.Now work it!He?s not coming over.I don?t think out puppet looks scared enough.蓋:好的,它看見我們了,這趁現在,開演啦?。ㄍ媾疾煌[動,綠虎停下腳步觀看)它沒過來,我們的木偶看上去不夠驚恐。

Grug: Scared? I?ll show you scared!Hand me those acting sticks!瓜哥:驚恐?我讓你看看什么叫驚恐!(一把奪過蓋手中的支撐棍)把那些棍子都給我?。ü?哥開始瘋狂表演,綠色大虎果然立刻奔過來,咬住玩偶往上拽)

Guy: Hold on!蓋:抓緊!(兩人被拉出焦油,老虎發現上當向他們撲過來,卻被身后的焦油黏住拋向遠處)

Grug: Yes!You did it!瓜哥:太棒了,你成功了?。ū娙藢ふ宜麄兊搅耍?/p>

Ugga: Grug!烏嘠:瓜哥。

Thunk: Dad!坦克:爸爸。

Guy: Hey!We?re okay!蓋:我們沒事。

Grug: Yeah.We?re okay.瓜哥:是啊,我們沒事了。(大地震顫,地表又開裂了)

Guy: Grug, your call.蓋:瓜哥,你來決定。

Grug: Take us to Tomorrow.瓜哥:帶我們去明天。【眾人一齊跑向山口】

Guy: Hurry!Come on!We?re gonna make it!

蓋:快點!快跑,我們能成功的!

Eep: You were right!小伊:你是對的!

Guy: There...There it is!The sun!We can do it!We can ride it to Tomorrow.蓋:它,就在那兒,太陽,我們能行的,我們能騎著它去明天?。ㄓ珠_始發生劇烈的地震)

Guy: Run!蓋:快跑!

(眾人沒有來得及奔向“明天”,一條巨大的裂縫橫在眾人面前,太陽被巨大的灰塵遮?。?/p>

Guy: I don?t...I don?t understand.The sun was right here!It was right here!蓋:我不明白,太陽明明就在前面。

Ugga: We have to go back to the cave!Hurry...Hurry, hurry, stay together!Let?s keep moving.Move...Move!Everybody hold my hand!Thunk, let?s go!Go, go, go!Let?s stay together!Let?s...Grug, what?s wrong with you? Grug, we?ll die if we stay here!Grug, listen to me!We have to get back to that cave.烏嘠:我們得回洞里去,快點,快進去?。▼寢屚浦娙耍┐蠹掖谝黄?,快走!大家抓住我的手!坦克,我們走,快快快!大家待在一起。(瓜哥待在原地一動不動)瓜哥,你怎么回事?待在這兒我們會死的。瓜哥,聽我說,我們得回到洞里去。

Grug: No more dark.No more hiding.No more caves.What?s the point of all this? To follow the light!I can?t change, I don?t have ideas, but I have my strength.And right now that?s all you need.瓜哥:不要黑暗,不要躲藏,不要山洞。我們來這兒是為了什么?為了追隨光明!我改變不了自己,我想不出點子,不過我有力氣,而現在你們就需要這個。

Ugga: No!We don’t know what’s over there!Maybe nothing.It’s too risky!烏嘠:不,我們不知道那邊有什么。也許什么也沒有,這樣太冒險了。

Grug: It’s a chance.瓜哥:這是個機會。(蓋拉起小伊的手)Guy: I’ll take that chance.蓋:這個機會給我吧?。ㄉw挺身而出)

Grug: You know, I wanted to throw you away ever since I met you.瓜哥:知道嗎?從我見到你開始,就一直想把你扔出去。

Guy: That?s a joke, right? 蓋:你說笑話吧!

Grug: What?s a joke? 瓜哥:什么事“笑話”?

(瓜哥奮力將蓋扔向未知的前方,大家都望向遠方,等待著蓋給大家訊息,不遠處傳來吹海螺的聲音)

Ugga: He made it!He made it.烏嘠:他過去了.....(忽然意識到什么)他過去了。

Grug: Okay.Thunk.Your turn.瓜哥:行了,坦克,輪到你了。

Thunk: You?re not coming, are you? 坦克:你不跟我們一起去嗎?

Grug: When you make it, so will I.瓜哥:你過去了,我就過去了。(坦克順利過去,到媽媽和小珊了)

Ugga: You did good!烏嘠:你干得很好!

Sandy: Daddy.小珊:爸爸?。▼寢尯托∩阂岔樌竭_)

Grug: Gran...瓜哥:外婆。

Gran: No much, just throw me.Wait!You surprised me today.Lunkhead.Still alive!外婆:別肉麻了,你就扔吧!等等,今天我對你刮目相看,呆瓜。(外婆被扔向對面)我還活著!

(走向小伊)

Grug: Time to go.瓜哥:該你了。

Eep: No!I have too much to say to you.I need to fix everything, and I don?t have time.小伊:不,我有好多話想對你說,我想彌補過去的一切,可沒時間了。

Grug: I can fix it.瓜哥:我來彌補。(爸爸摟住小伊)

Eep: This works good.What do you call it? 小伊:這感覺真好!這叫什么?

Grug: I was thinking of calling it a ?hug?, because it rhymes with Grug.But you can change it if you want.瓜哥:我考慮把它叫做“擁抱”,因為跟瓜哥比較押韻,不過,你想改成別的也行。

Eep: No, no, I like hug.小伊:不,“擁抱”很好!Grug: I love you.瓜哥:我愛你。

Eep: I...小伊:我......(大地忽然劇烈顫抖,地面又下陷了一片,瓜哥抱起小伊準備扔)

Eep: Dad, I?m scared.小伊:爸爸,我很害怕。

Grug: Never be afraid.瓜哥:永遠不要害怕!(扔出小伊,還沒有聽到回音,地面就開始大面積坍塌,瓜哥拼命往高處狂奔)

(對面大家在視野中尋找瓜哥的身影)

Guy: There!I see him.蓋:在那兒,我看見他了。

【一片黑暗中】

(瓜哥試圖像蓋一樣創造火)

Grug: Hey!I did it.I......Stay back!Stay back!瓜哥:我成功了,我......(發現其實自己是一個人,憂傷地拿起沙土在墻上畫畫,想念家人,身后突然出現那只綠色大虎)靠后!靠后?。ü细鐏砘鼗蝿踊鸢?,大虎一個呼氣將火苗吹滅,一片黑暗,大虎也害怕黑暗,與瓜哥一起將火苗重新吹燃,大虎在瓜哥身邊來回蹭,很可愛)

Grug: They?re in trouble.Hang on!I?m coming!How do I get across? I gotta think.What would Guy do? What would Guy do? What would I do? Hold this.I...Have...an...idea!瓜哥(忽然聽見遙遠的海螺的聲音):他們有危險!堅持住,我來了!我怎么過去呢?我得想想,蓋會怎么做?蓋會怎么做?我會怎么做?(將火把交給身后的大虎)拿著這個。(拼命擠壓自己的大腦,忽然瓜哥似乎想起了什么)我想到了一個點子。

(瓜哥將之前被鳥吃的精光的巨型猛獸的骨骼抬到一個空地上,吸引紅色小鳥)

Grug: Run!瓜哥:快跑!

(小鳥將巨大的骨骼拎起來,載著瓜哥和綠色大虎)

Grug: Great.Douglas!Hey, I know that guy!Hold on!瓜哥:太好了。(在路上發現了坦克的那只狗)道格拉斯?嘿,我認識你。(從骨骼飛船里跳下,抱起小狗,又在路上抱起另外兩只動物,一起逃生。忽然骨骼卡在了山洞口,瓜哥奮力向前推)抓緊?。ù蠹冶坏卣饟P起的巨大灰塵掩埋)

【地震板塊另一邊】

(小伊一直在不停地吹海螺,想要聽到爸爸的回復)

Guy: It?s not safe here.蓋:這里不安全。

Gran: I?ll tell her.外婆:我去叫她。(小伊哭泣,外婆以及眾人一起吹起海螺)

Eep: I?ve never had to tell him.小伊:我都沒有來得及告訴他。

Ugga: Eep, if your dad were here, he would tell you to...烏嘠:小伊。如果你爸爸在這兒,他會告訴你......Get out of the way!(眾人隱約聽見瓜哥的呼喊“快讓開”)

Thunk: Wow, you sound just like him.坦克:哇哦,你學得還真像。

Grug: Get out of the way!瓜哥:快讓開!(這回大家看清真的是瓜哥?。?/p>

Sandy: Daddy!小珊:爸爸!

Eep: He did it!小伊:他成功了!

Guy: He?s riding the sun, but not very well.蓋:他騎著太陽,不過騎得不太好。

Grug: Everybody out of the way!瓜哥:大家快讓開。(“骨骼飛船”摔到不遠處的草坪上,眾人奔過去)

Thunk: Dad!坦克:爸爸!

Ugga: Grug!烏嘠:瓜哥!

Grug: Where?s the danger? Who blew their shell? 瓜哥:危險在哪兒?誰吹的貝殼?

(小伊撲到瓜哥懷里,給瓜哥一個大大的擁抱)

Eep: I love you, too!小伊:我也愛你!

(瓜哥又開始清點人數)

Grug: One, two, three, four, five, six, and...seven.And a half.And eight.Night...瓜哥:一、二、三、四、五、六,(又摟住蓋)還有七,(皮帶猴深處腦袋)七個半,(瓜哥逃生時帶的動物都跑過來)還有八個,九......Thunk: Douglas!Dad, you saved him!坦克:道格拉斯!爸爸,你救了它!

Grug: Well, boy?s got to have a pet.瓜哥:好吧,男孩子應該有個寵物?。ňG色巨虎的突然出現讓眾人驚慌不已)

Grug: Turns out I?m a cat person.No!瓜哥:沒想到我跟貓挺有緣。(大貓跟瓜哥親昵起來,瓜哥發現它嘴里還有東西)不行?。ù筘埐磺樵傅赜滞鲁鲂游铮?/p>

【“明天”就在眼前】

Eep: You really need to see this.小伊:你們快過來看看這個!

(無限美景出現在大家面前。眾人望向瓜哥)

Grug: We should go there.瓜哥(毫不猶豫):我們該去那兒。

Thunk: Yes!Coming through!坦克:太好了,我來了。等等我!

【結束】

Eep: This is me.My name is Eep.And this is my family, the Croods.If you weren?t clued by sunbathes and pets, we?re not exactly cavemen anymore.小伊:這就是我,我叫小伊,他們是我的家人,咕嚕家族。從曬黑的皮膚和寵物你可以猜出來,我們再也不是穴居人了。

(大家用瓜哥發明的“快拍”照了一張合家福)

Thunk: Let?s do it again.I think I blinked.坦克(被砸得暈頭轉向):再拍一次吧,我好像眨眼了。

Eep: Our world is still plenty harsh and hostile.But now we know the Croods will make it, because we changed the rules, the ones that kept us in the dark.And because of my dad, who taught us that anyone could change.小伊:我們生活的世界依然殘酷而危險,不過咕嚕家族能對付,因為我們改變了規矩,不再被黑暗束縛。另外,多虧了我爸爸,告訴了我們誰也能改變。

Grug: Release the baby!瓜哥:放小孩!

Eep: Well, sort of...So from now on, we?ll stay out here, where we can follow the light.小伊:基本上是,從那時起我們一直住在這里,這個能追隨光明的地方。(眾人騎著各自的寵物奔向太陽)

THE END 【劇終】

第四篇:《瘋狂原始人》英語配音臺詞

十四【洞口】 Guy: Come with me Thunk: Here, boy, catch!Eep: Gran? Mom!Ugga: Grug? Ugga: I?ll go get him.(夜幕降臨)Thunk: Good boy.Who?s my good boy? You are.Yes, you are.Look at you.You need a name? You want a name? I?m going to call you Douglas.Can you do tricks? Roll over.Come on, Douglaas.Roll over.Good boy, Douglas!Gran: I was in love once.He was a hunter.I was a gatherer.It was quite a scandal.We fed each other berries.We danced.Then my father smashed him with a rock and traded me to your grandfather Grug: Croods, get down here!Ugga: Grug, they?re okay.Guy?s with them Grug: Oh, Guy?s with them.Okay.Well, thank you, thank you for bringing me that interesting Guy update.Ugga: Okay.I?m gonna go up.Why don?t you join us when you stop being a big drag.Grug: Sleep pile? How about a story, huh? Anyone? Guy: Then Thork said:”Know it, I drew it.” Ugga: I know it was hard for you to bring us along, but, they had the best day in their lives.Thank you for that!Guy: I wanna show you something.Thunk: More suns in the sky than you can count.Guy: Every sun that crosses our sky comes to rest up there.Eep: Tomorrow? Guy: That?s where we?ll be safe Eep: I?m going with Guy.Grug: No, not my little girl.Eep: Come with us.Ugga: I can?t go without Grug.Gran: Well, that makes one of us.Count me in.Ugga: Really? Mom? Gran: Grug has no idea how to protect us.In fact, he has no ideas at all.Ugga: No.That?s not true.What about that one time he...uh...he...Gran: Oh, face it.If he actually had an idea of his own, I?d have a heart attack and die!,十五【第二天清晨,樹林】 Ugga: Grug? Thunk: Dad? Dad? Guy: He is a big guy.How can he just disappear like that.Thunk: Hey, wait.Let?s ask that ugly lady if she?s seen Dad.Grug: I haven?t seen him.Ugga: What are you doing? Grug: Yeah.Wow.I was up all night.All these ideas kept coming to me.Guy: Is that a snake? Grug: Belt!New and improved!It?s even self-tightening Ugga: What?s that on your head? Gran: It?s called desperation Grug: I call it a ?rug?.Rhymes with Grug.And this one...I call it a ?ride?.Rhymes with Grug Guy: That doesn?t rhyme Grug: It?s gonna get us places faster than shoes.Yeah!Try to keep up!Thunk: I wish I had a ?ride?.Grug: Painting is a thing of the past.I call this a ?snapshot? Thunk: Let?s do it again.I think I blinked.Grug:I call them ’shades’.Thunk:The sun doesn?t hurt my eyes anymore!Ugga: Where do you get these great ideas? Grug: Since I don?t have a brain, they?re coming from my stomach, down deep below, and then up again into my mind.Guy: Grug, we have to keep moving.Grug: See, I got ideas.I got thoughts.Like this.I call it a ?mobile home?.Isn?t that something? I?m calling this one a ?lifterator? Eep: Mom? Ugga: I know.It?s bad.G Gran: I almost feel sorry for him.No, I don?t.十六【水面上】 Ugga: What are you trying to do.Grug? Grug: I thought if I could have ideas like Guy, maybe Eep would listen to me.Maybe she wouldn?t want to go with Guy.Ugga: Oh,Grug.Is that what this is all about? Grug: And I also thought it would kill your mother, so...you know, win-win.Guy: We?re here!Grug: Cave!Everyone inside!Come on!Hurry up!Let?s go!Let?s go!Go!Go!Ugga: Wait, Grug!Eep: No!Ugga: No more caves, Grug.Grug: What? Gran: We?re gonna jump on the sun and ride it to Tomorrow with Guy.Grug: Wait, wait, so you?re all going to do this? Thunk? Thunk: Sorry, Dad.Eep: You have to stop worrying for all of us.Grug: It?s my job to worry.It?s my job to follow the rules Eep: The rules don?t work out here!Grug: They kept us alive!Eep: That wasn?t living, that was just...not dying.There?s a difference.Grug: Ugga, everyone, you have to listen to me!Eep: We?d be dead now if we?d listened to you!We have to follow Guy now Grug: Guy? Ugga: Guy, run!Guy: This is pointless!We?ve running out of time!Everything is collapsing.You are being irrational and counterproductive.Grug: Big words anger me!Keep talking!Guy: Countermeasures!Remember how you were this morning? You changed, remember? Idea man? Modern man? Grug: I am a caveman!Guy: No, no, no, wait!Grug: No!What is this stuff that?s saving you from my punches? Guy: Tar.Grug: No!Guy:Plaese..Grug: No!I have to get back to them!Guy: You have to stop...Stop struggling!Grug: No!Guy: Grug, stop!No one gets out of this.Believe me.I know.Grug: Your...? Guy: Family.Yeah.Grug: Sorry.

第五篇:經典中英文對照臺詞

經典臺詞

Trust is a fragile thing,once earned,it affords us tremendous freedm;but once trust is lost,it can be impossible to recover.Of course the truth is,we never know who we can trust.Those we are closest to can betray us.And total

strangers can come to our rescue.In the end,most people decide to truse only themselves.It really is the simplest way to keep from getting burned.信任是很微妙的東西,一旦得到我們會感到無比自由;但是一旦失去就幾乎不可能再挽回。當然,我們永遠不知道可以相信誰。最親近的人也有可能背叛我們,而未曾謀面的人也可能伸出援助之手。所以,大多數人決定只相信自己。這是避免引火上身最簡單的方法。

Death s inevitable.It's a promise made to each of us at birth.But before that promise is kept,we all hope something will happen to us,whether it is the thrill of romance,the joy of raising a family,or the anguish of great loss.We all hope to experience something that make our lives meaningful,but the sad fact is,not all lives have meaning.Some people spend their time on this planet just sitting on the sidelines,waiting for something to happen to them,before it's too late.死亡是不可避免的。每個人在生下來之后都會得到的保證。但在那個保證履行之前我們都希望能遇到某些事,可能是一段激動人心的羅曼史,可能是生兒育女的喜悅,可能是巨大損失的痛苦。我們都希望經歷讓生命有意義的事情,但令人難過的是并非所有的生命都有意義。有些人一生只是站在遠處等待那些事從天而降,結果蹉跎光陰。

Sooner or later,the time comes when we all must become responsible adults,and learn to give up what we want,so we can choose to do what is right.Of course,a life time of responsibility isn'e always easy,and as the years go on,it's a burden that can become too heavy for some to bear.But still we try to do what is best,what is good.Not only for ourselves,but for those we

love.Yes,sooner or later we must all become responsible adults.No one knows this better than the young.早晚我們都會成為負有責任的成人,學會為了正確的選擇而放棄一些事。當然想要負起畢生的責任并非易事,隨著年齡的增長這個負擔會使有些人承受不起。不過我們仍然要盡力而為,為自己,更為我們所愛的人。是的,早晚我們都會成為負有責任的成人,沒有人比年輕人更清楚這一點。

It's impossible to grasp just how powerful love is,it can sustain us through trying times,or motivate us to make extraordinary sacrifices;it can force decent man to commit the darkest deeds,or compel ordinary woman to search for hidden truths.And long after we're gone,love remains burned into our memories.We all search for love,but some of us,after we found it,wish we hadn't.人們無法理解愛的力量究竟有多大,它能讓我們渡過艱難困苦;或者鼓勵我們做出特殊犧牲;它能逼迫正人君子誨淫誨盜;也能迫使平凡女人發掘真相。即使我們早已不在人世,愛仍在我們的回憶里。我們都在尋找愛,但是有些人在找到之后卻希望不曾找到它。

Temptation comes to all of us,whether or not we succumb depends on our ability to recognize its disguise,sometimes it arrives in a form of an old flame,flichering back to lift,or a new friend who could end up being so much more,or a young child who wakens feelings we didn't know we had.And so we give in to temptation all the while knowing come moring,we'll have to suffer the consequences.每個人都會受到誘惑,我們是否屈服與誘惑決定于我們識破其偽裝的能力。有時它們以閃回的火花形式出現;有時是一個意義深遠的新朋友;有時是一個觸發我們不曾有過的感覺的嬰兒。不過如果我們屈服于誘惑,那么第二天我們必須承擔后果。

Cameras are tools designed to capture images.But in truth, they can capture so much more.They can uncover hidden longing of men who should no longer care.They can reveal the extraordinary secrets of the most ordinary marriages.Most amazing of all, cameras can quietly and clearly reveal to us our dreams--dreams we didn't even know we had.照相機是用來捕捉畫面的。但事實上,它能捕捉到更多東西。它能揭示一個你從不在意的男人心底隱藏的渴望;它能泄露許多普通婚姻的天大的秘密;最驚人的是,相機可以在不知覺中告知我們自己的夢想——我們從未意識到已擁有的夢想。

People are complicated creatures.On the one hand able to perform great acts of charity ,on the other , capable of the most underhanded forms of betrayal, it is a constant battle that rages within all of us ,because the better angels of our nature, and the temptation of our sinner demons, and sometimes the only way to ward off darkness, is to share a light of compassion.人類是復雜的動物。一方面,表現著善心,另一方面,卻又干陰險地背叛。

我們都時常在天性的本善與內心的惡魔之間掙扎。有時候,唯一能阻擋黑暗的方法,就是閃耀憐憫的光輝。

Competition , it means different things to different people.But whether to friendly rivalry, or fight to the death.The end result is the same.There will be winners, and there will be losers, Of course the trick is , to know which battles to fight, you see, no victory comes without a price.競爭因人而異,但是不管是友好競爭還是生死決斗,結果總是相同的――有贏家,也有輸家。但是,訣竅是,懂得去參加什么樣的競爭。要知道,勝利都是用代價換來的。

In a world filled with darkness, we all need some kind of light.Whether it's a great flame that shows us how to win back what we've lost, or a powerful beacon intended to scare away potential monsters...or a few glowing bulbs that reveal to us the hidden truth of ur past...we all need something to help us get through the night...even if it's just the tiniest glimmer of hope.在一個黑暗的世界里,我們都需要光明。也許是一束讓我們知道怎么挽回失去的東西的光明,也許是一座能驅走潛伏著的惡魔的燈塔;又也許是幾個照亮了掩蔽著的我們過去的真相……我們都需要幫助來渡過黑夜,哪怕只是最微弱的希望的光芒。

We all honor heroes for different reasons.Sometimes for their daring.Sometimes for their bravery.Sometimes for their goodness.But mostly we honor heroes, because at one point or another, we all dream of being rescued.Of course, if the right hero doesn't come along, sometimes we just have to rescue ourselves.我們都有各種理由去尊敬英雄。有的是因為英雄的膽識,有的是因為勇氣,有的是善良。但我們尊敬英雄的大部分原因,多多少少是因為我們都幻想著被拯救。當然,要是真正的英雄沒有出現,有時,我們就只有自我拯救了。

下載瘋狂原始人經典臺詞 中英文對照(范文大全)word格式文檔
下載瘋狂原始人經典臺詞 中英文對照(范文大全).doc
將本文檔下載到自己電腦,方便修改和收藏,請勿使用迅雷等下載。
點此處下載文檔

文檔為doc格式


聲明:本文內容由互聯網用戶自發貢獻自行上傳,本網站不擁有所有權,未作人工編輯處理,也不承擔相關法律責任。如果您發現有涉嫌版權的內容,歡迎發送郵件至:645879355@qq.com 進行舉報,并提供相關證據,工作人員會在5個工作日內聯系你,一經查實,本站將立刻刪除涉嫌侵權內容。

相關范文推薦

    瘋狂原始人 觀后感

    《瘋狂原始人》觀后感 王楠 《瘋狂原始人》是一部以親情為主線的動畫片,其中有許多令人捧腹的鏡頭,也不乏耐人尋味的深意. 小藝生活于一個穴居人家族,她是個好奇心重,膽子又大......

    瘋狂原始人觀后感

    愛讓我們前進 ——《瘋狂原始人》觀后感 今天我和爸爸一起觀看了《瘋狂原始人》,這是一部非常有意思的電影。影片講的是原始人瓜哥一家六口住在山洞里,每天早晨起來采集食物,白......

    瘋狂原始人觀后感

    瘋狂原始人觀后感 瘋狂原始人觀后感1 這是一個由穴居原始人組成的家庭。姐姐小伊,妹妹小珊,弟弟坦克,爸爸媽媽和外婆。他們除了出來覓食,其它時間都是在黑暗的洞穴中度過,但小伊......

    《瘋狂原始人》觀后感

    《瘋狂原始人》觀后感昨天,爸爸帶我去看了《瘋狂原始人》這部電影,電影里的原始人詼諧、勇敢、聰明、團結。他們為了追求自己心中的夢想,齊心協力、不言放棄,闖過了重重難關,終于......

    《瘋狂原始人》觀后感

    《瘋狂原始人》觀后感15篇 《瘋狂原始人》觀后感1 電影講咕嚕家族一家六口,他們分別是:力氣很大很守規則的爸爸,很謙虛的媽媽,瘦弱年老的外婆,有一個與爸爸“呆瓜”一樣胖的“坦......

    《瘋狂原始人》觀后感

    《瘋狂原始人》觀后感1 今天下午,我看了《瘋狂原始人》這部電影。影片一開頭向我們講訴了咕嚕一家六口為了生存和動物搶蛋的故事,他們之所以能生存到現在是因為全靠他們的爸......

    《瘋狂原始人》觀后感

    《瘋狂原始人》觀后感 《瘋狂原始人》觀后感1 瘋狂原始人在美國3月22日的上映贏得了空前的好品,對夢工場的作品我也從來不會感到懷疑,而夢工場也從來不曾讓我失望,能編制出夢的......

    瘋狂原始人 影評

    協和學院 經濟與法學系 2011級法學專業 陳玲瑤 聯系方式***生如夏花——評《瘋狂原始人》五一的時候陪家里的小孩一起去看了《瘋狂原始人》,這部電影在北美票房飄紅,......

主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品无码一区二区牛牛| 久久不见久久见免费影院www日本| 男女性高爱潮免费观看| 国产无套内射普通话对白| 久久久久国色av免费观看性色| 亚洲精品中文字幕乱码| 亚洲va久久久噜噜噜久久狠狠| 乌克兰性欧美精品高清| 嗯~啊~快点?死我网站| 亚洲成av人片无码不卡播放器| 无遮掩60分钟从头啪到尾| 精品深夜av无码一区二区老年| av鲁丝一区鲁丝二区鲁丝三区| 亚洲图片日本v视频免费| 色老头精品午夜福利视频| 久久精品国产亚洲七七| 欧美日韩亚洲中文字幕一区二区三区| 精品无码一区二区三区水蜜桃| 亚洲综合激情另类专区| 午夜好爽好舒服免费视频| 人妻无码久久精品人妻| 浪潮av激情高潮国产精品| 亚洲熟妇无码av不卡在线| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久按摩| 欧美熟妇性xxxx交潮喷| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽| 99国产亚洲精品美女久久久久| 国语对白做受xxxxx在线中国| 亚洲国产中文在线视频| 无码熟熟妇丰满人妻啪啪| 国产在线观看www污污污| 中文字幕乱码一区av久久| 午夜伦情电午夜伦情电影| 色婷婷一区二区三区四区成人网| 久久综合给合久久97色| 欧美亚洲国产片在线播放| 国产精品久久人妻互换| 久久久老熟女一区二区三区| 无遮挡粉嫩小泬久久久久久久| 岛国在线无码高清视频| 成人欧美一区二区三区a片|