第一篇:招聘英語對話1
范:Good afternoon, I am Fan.please take a seat.喬:Good afternoon, I am 喬佳!Nice to meet you.范:Nice to meet you.To start with, would you like to tell me a bit about yourself in two minutes? Go for it.喬:I am from Shanghai University, my major is chemical engineering.With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake.Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.范:Good!Do you have any internship experience in school? What have you learned from?
喬:I worked as an intern in AP Company in three month.During that time, I learned from teamwork and positive active are important.范:What do you think you are worth to us?
喬: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.范: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
喬: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job.I am sure I will be successful.范: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 喬: Yes, I think so.喬: The trait is needed in my current(or previous)position and I know I can handle it well.范: What is your strongest trait(s)?
喬: Helpfulness and caring.喬: Adaptability and friendliness.范: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
喬:They say 喬佳 is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.范:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 喬:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.范:What range of pay-scale are you interested in?
喬:Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.范:Do you have any questions to ask me ?
喬: I would like to know if I have enough chance to get further education.范:Yes!Our company provides enough chance for every qualified employees.范:We will get in touch with you as soon as we have made our decision.Thank you for coming.喬:Thank you!I hope we will meet again!
第二篇:英語招聘對話
A:Good morning, sir
B:Good morning, take a seat, please, my name is Mi Luo in charge of this interview.Now, let’s begin.I have seem your resume.Are you graduated from Guang dongUniversity?
A:Yes, I am from Guang dong University of foreign studies.B:Oh, which position you want to apply for?
A:I want to apply for a position of English secretary.B:Ok, why do you want to do it? And, do you think you are competent to do it? A:Certamly, first,I prefer to work as a secretary, then I have passed awary CET4CET6 and BEC.So I can smoothly use English to communilate with others.LastyI have learnt how well become a secretary.B:Ok, that sounds good.Why do you choose our company?
A:As we all know.Your company is one of 500 top company in the world.So I think… B:Yes, you are right.Do you have any questions to ask?
A:Yes, but it is difficut to say.How about salary?
B:Don’t worry.If you do well in our company.We will offer what you want? A:Ok, how long I will know the result of this interview?
B:About 3 days.We will inform you by e-mail.A:Ok, thank you.Goodbye.B:goodbye
第三篇:英語招聘對話1[范文]
外企英語面試對話
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.(你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake.Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺 得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription.(對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years.To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.(我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什么離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position.If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the “glass ceiling” in my current job./ I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.(我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢 ?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.(憑借我 良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.(依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current(previous)organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.(我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在 這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.(我覺
得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job.I am sure I will be successful.(我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous)position and I know I can handle it well.(這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
A:(pause a few seconds)(稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)They say Mr.Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.(他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr.Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.(誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
A:(I like)people who possess the “can do” spirit.(有“實際行動”的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.(我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.(我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
A:Silence is golden.Just don't say anything;otherwise the situation could become worse.I do, however, accept constructive criticism.(沈默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.(我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高興?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.(胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.(不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?(你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born “perfect”.I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.(我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
第四篇:英語對話
1.It's up to you.(由你決定。)
2.I envy [羨慕]you.(我羨慕你。)
3.How can I get in touch with you?
4.Where can I wash my hands?(請問洗手間在哪里?)
5.What's the weather like today?(今天天氣如何?)
6.Where are you headed [朝…方向行進]?(你要到哪里去?)
7.I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三歲小孩。)
8.What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娛樂]?(你做什么消遣?)
9.It’s a small world.(世界真小!)
10.It’s my treat[請客、款待] this time.(這次我請客!)
11.The sooner the better.(越快越好。)
12.When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?
12.Take your time.(慢慢來/別著急。)
14.I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龍了。)
15.I'm crazy[著迷的;狂熱愛好的] about rock music.(我對搖滾樂很著迷。)
16.How do I address you?(我怎么稱呼你?)
17.What was your name again?(請再說一次名字好嗎?)
18.Would you care for[喜歡] a cup of coffee?(要被咖啡嗎?)
19.She turns me off.(她使我厭煩。)
20.So far so good.(目前為止,一切都好。)
21.It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼瘋了。)
22.She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直沒有出現。)
23.That's not like him.(那不象是他的風格。)
24.I couldn't get through.(電話打不通。)
25.I got sick and tired of hotels.(我討厭旅館。)
26.Be my guest.(請便、別客氣)
27.Can you keep an eye on my bag?(幫我看一下包好嗎?)
28.Let's keep in touch.(讓我們保持聯系。)
29.Let's call it a day[決定或同意暫時或永久停止(進行某事)].30.I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我沒辦法。)
31.Something's come up[發生/出現].(有點事/出事了)
32.Let's get to the point[要點/核心問題].(讓我們來談要點。)
33.Keep that in mind.(記住那件事。)
34.That was a close call.(太危險了/千鈞一發)
35.I'll be looking forward to it.(我將期待這一天。)
36.Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(機會很小。)
37.Far from it.(一點也不。)
38.I’m behind in my work.(我工作進度落后了。)
39.It's a pain in the neck[麻煩的事(人)].(那真是件麻煩事)
40.We're in the same boat.(我們處境相同。)
41.My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
42.What do you recommend?(你推薦什么?)
43.I ache all over.(我渾身酸痛。)
44.I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
45.It's out of the question.(這是不可能的。)
46.Do you have any openings?(你們有空缺嗎?)
47.It doesn't make any difference.(沒什么差別/無所謂。)
48.I'm fed up[極其厭煩] with him.(我受夠他了。)
49.You can count on[指望;依賴] us.(你可以信賴我們。)
50.It doesn't work.(壞了;不動了。)
51.It's better than nothing.(總比什么都沒有好。)
51. Think nothing of it.(別放在心上。)
52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不寧。)
53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜歡吃甜食。)
54. I can't express[表示;表達;表明] myself very well in English.(我不能很好地用英語表達自己。)
55. For the time being.(暫時;暫且;目前)
56. This milk has gone bad.(這牛奶變質了。)
57. Don't beat around the bush.(別拐彎抹角了。)
58. It's up in the air[懸而未決].(尚未確定。)
59. Math is beyond[對某人而言難以想象/理解/估計] me.(我對數學無能為力。)
60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
61. You can't please[使人感到滿意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能討好每一個人。)
62. I'm working on[著手;從事] it.(我正在努力。)
63. You bet!(當然!)
64. Drop me a line[短信].(寫封信給我)
65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人開玩笑;取笑]?(你在開我玩笑嗎?)
66. Sooner or later.(遲早會的。)
67. I'll keep my ears open.(我會留意的。)
68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)
69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我覺得不舒服/精神不好/情緒低落。)
71. Don't get me wrong[誤解].(不要誤會我。)
72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我壓力很大。)
73. You're the boss.(聽你的。)
74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫無意義!)
75. If I were in your shoes[處在某人的位置].(如果我是你的話。)
76. What's this regarding?(這是關于哪方面的?)
77. Over my dead body!(休想!)
78. Can you give me a hand[幫手;援助]?(你能幫個忙嗎?)
79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打發(時間)].(我們有三十分鐘空閑時間。)
80. Whatever you say.(隨便你。)
81. It'll come to me.(我會想起來的。)
82. You name[具體地(說出來)] it!(你說出來。)
83. Time will tell.(時間會證明的。)
84. I will play it by ear[見機行事;臨時現做].(我會見機行事的;到時候再說。)
85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你應該好好利用這個機會。)
86. Let's talk over coffee.(我們邊喝邊談。)
87. Take it easy.(輕松一點;別緊張;放松放松;再見。)
[這是美國人最喜歡說的話,也可作離別用語。]
88. I'm easy to please[使…高興;討…喜歡].(我很容易取悅/相處。)
89. Let's give him a big hand.(讓我們熱烈鼓掌。)
90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)
92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)
93. He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上時代了。)
94. I'm pressed for time.(我時間緊迫。)
95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可開交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
96. You can't do this to me.(你不能這么對我。)
97. Just to be on the safe side.(為了安全起見。)
98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望沒有冒犯你。)
99. It won't take much time.(不會花很長時間的。)
100. It's been a long time.(好久不見了。)
101. It’s nothing.(小事情;不足掛齒。)
102. It’s a long story.(說來話長。)
103. It's about time.(時間差不多了。)
104. It's incredible.(難以置信!)
105. It's hard to say.(難說。)
106. I can't imagine why.(我想不通為什么。)
107. That can't be.(不可能。)
108. That's really something.(真了不起。)
109. Are you sure?(你確信嗎?)
110. Are you crazy?(你瘋了嗎?)
111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一會兒。)
112. I mean it.I'm serious.I'm no kidding!(我是認真的。)
113. I'll consider this matter.(我會考慮這件事的。)
114. I'll do something about it.(我會想辦法的。)
115. What are you talking about?(你在說些什么?)
116. I'm afraid I can't.(恐怕我不行。)
117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想見你。)
118. I'm flattered.(過獎了。)
119. I'm not in the mood.(我沒心情。)
120. I'm so scared.(我怕極了。)
121. I can't make[趕上] it.(我去不了/我趕不上。)
122. You can never tell.(不知道/誰也沒把握。)
123. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)
124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
125. It can't be helped.(無能為力。)
126. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打擾你。[事前])
Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打擾你。[事后])
127. I'm always punctual.(我總是很準時。)
128. You may leave it to me.(交給我來辦。)
129. I wish I could.(不行。)[委婉表達法]
130. What's the rush?(什么事那么匆忙?)
131. What's so funny/(有什么好笑的?)
132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全同意。)
133. Stay out of this matter, please.(請別管這事。)
134. Don't just shake you head.(別光搖頭,想想辦法!)
135. Don't jump to conclusions.(別倉促/過早下結論。)
136. That was a lousy movie.(那電影糟透了!)
137. Have you thought about staying home?(是否考慮在家呆著?)138. I'll come.I give you my word.(我會來的。我向你保證。)
139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我發誓不告訴任何人。)
140. I'll make it up to you.(我會賠償的。)
141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!)142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(原諒我食言。)
143. Let's forgive and forget.(讓我們擯棄前嫌。)
144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)
145. Don't underestimate me.(別小看我。)
146. She gives me a headache.(她讓我頭疼。)
147. It's very annoying.(真煩人。)
148. He often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵守諾言。)
149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你讓我感到羞愧。)
150. I hope it turns out all right.(我希望結果很好。)
151. I can't handle this alone.(我無法單獨處理這事。)
152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(修理這收音機要多久?)153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有困難來找我。)
154. Who do you think you are?(你以為你是誰?)
155. You're wasting you breath.(你在白費口舌。)
156. It doesn't seem like that.(似乎不象是那樣。)
157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要攪得我心煩。)
158. Everything will be fine.(一切都會很好。)
159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再過幾分鐘就好了。)
160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什么事了。)161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想挽回面子。)
162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的論點站不住腳。)
163. Your face tells it all.(你的表情透露了一切。)
164. The days are getting longer.(白天越來越長了。)
165. You've got to do something.(你一定要想辦法。)
166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(希望這會給你一個教訓。)167. I feel younger than ever.(我覺得比以前年輕。)
168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.(這不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。)
169. Don't look wise.(別自作聰明。)
170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我擔心我的努力全白費了。)171. What happened to you memory?(你的記性是怎么搞的?)
172. You're going too far!(你太過分了!)
173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避現實。)
174. I have no other choice.(我別無選擇。)
175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我沒膽/勇氣去做。)
176. It's a matter of life and death.(事關生死。)
177. Nothing works.(什么都不對勁兒。)
178. Money will come and go.(錢乃身外之物。)
179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了將近30年牢。)180. If I had known that, I could have helped you.(假如我早知道,我就能幫你了。)[最實用的虛擬語氣]
181. I couldn't care less.(我不在乎。)
182. You have my word.(我保證。)
183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他聽到那消息暴跳如雷/大發雷霆。)184. I don't mind staying up late.(我不在乎熬夜。)
185. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)
186. I can't afford it.(我承擔/買不起。)
187. I think it's a reasonable price.(我覺得這是個合理的價錢。)188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想試試這些帽子。)
189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)
190. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意時。)
191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要給我任何理由。)
192. Are you out of you mind?(你瘋了嗎?)
193. He's been everywhere.(他到處都去過了。)
194. What's bothering you?(什么在困擾你?)
195. Who is to blame?(該怪誰?)
196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流傳著。)197. I don't feel up to that.(我覺得不能勝任那工作。)
198. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的氣。)
199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下著傾盆大雨。)
200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空的云越來越多了。)201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉懲罰的。)
202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厭倦每天上學。)203. Who am I supposed to see?(我應該去見誰?)
204. His idea is childish.(他的想法很幼稚。)
205. I need small change.(我需要零錢。)
206. Don't try to brainwash me.(別想給我洗腦。)
207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天運氣不好。)208. That reminds me.(那提醒了我。)
209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)
210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不著。)
211. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很嚴重的事。)212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望沒有造成妨礙。)
213. What are you so excited about?(什么事讓你如此興奮?)214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你的煩惱告訴我。)
215. I feel much better now.(我感覺好多了。)
216. I hope you will get well soon.(希望你很快會恢復。)
217. She is sick in bed.(她臥病在床。)
218. I have a slight fever.(我輕微發燒。)
219. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永遠學不會。)
220. This is the schedule for tomorrow.(這是明天的日程安排。)221. How late are you open?(你們營業到多晚?)
222. I'm here on business.(我來這里出差。)
223. What's Hong Kong famous for?(香港以什么聞名?)
224. What brings you to Beijing?(什么風把你吹到北京來的?)225. She looks blue.(她滿面憂傷。)
226. I just don't know what to say.(我就是不知道說什么。)
227. Let's have fun tonight.(今晚讓我們樂一樂。)
228. Thank you for coming to see me off.(謝謝你來為我送行。)
第五篇:英語對話
At the first time we got into school,just at the time we 7-year-old ,we knew some new friends from our English book.Lily:Hi,Lucy
Lucy:Hi Lily.How are you?
Lily:I’m fine,thank you.And you?
Lucy:I’m fine,too.Shall we go to school together?
Lily:OK,let’s go!
They were the first person we met in our English class.Then they met more friends,on the way to school or on the way home.LiLei:Hi,Jim.How do you do.Jim:How do you do.Lily Lucy:Hi,LiLei!Hi,Jim!
J L:Hello,Lucy and Lily!How are you?
L L:I’m fine,thank you.And you?
J L:Fine.Shall we go home together?
L L:Of course!Let’s go!
And then,more new classmates came into our eyesight.I still think LiLei and HanMeimei loved each other,since we studied the dialogue which told us a story about the ruler.HanMeimei:Hello,LiLei.LiLei:Hi,HanMeimei.H:Um……can I borrow your ruler?
L:Sure。Here you are.H:Thank you.L:You are welcome.Kate loved Jim.Jim loved HanMeimei.HanMeimei loved Lilei.LiLei loved Lucy.That was what I think about the world of the English book which was learned by us at the beginning of our school life.It was sad,broken-hearted,but it was lovely,lively and vivid.I miss them,the guy who took us into the world of English.From the time we get into middleschool,the world had changed.All our old friends were gone.LiLei,Jim Green,HanMeimei,Lily King,Lucy King,Sam,Bill,WeiHua,Lintao,they were all gone.Change for another world,they had died.They were replace by another person——Lihua.你的朋友李華邀請你參加生日聚會,告訴對方你不能接受他的邀請——Your friend LiHua invented you to take part in his birthday party.Tell him that you can’t afford his inventing.假如你是李華,你的外國朋友來信,打算到中國旅游,給他回信,提出旅游建議——If you are Li Hua, your foreign friend receives a letter, planned the Chinese traveling, replies in writing for him, puts forward the traveling proposal.假定你是新華中學的學生李華,獲悉某英文報雇用兼職記者,你成心口試,請按下面所開列要端給報館寫一封自薦信——Assumes that you are Xinhua high school student Li hua, was informed that an English paper employing part-time reporter, you intentionally the oral test, press the main points set out below to the newspapers write a recommendation letter.假如你是李華,最近國內一家英文報紙正在討論北京動物園是否應遷出市區。請你給報社寫一封信,反映討論結果——If you are Li hua, recently an English newspaper in China are to discuss whether they should move out of urban areas in Beijing.Please write a letter to the newspaper, reflecting the discussion results
Everyone’s name was LiHua.LiHua was in everywhere.But he(or she)still can’t replace the old friends we meet at the start of our English studying.Let alone the strange names we meet at the university.So many things disappeard at the time we grow up.The happiness we enjoyed in our childhood seems to be stupid in our point of view today.The friends we used to play together get to stranger and stranger.What’s more,the friends we meet in the book.It is sad,but everyone should grow up.This is the real life.Goodbye Jim.Goodbye Lily and Lucy.We miss you.