第一篇:英語對話圣誕節
A : We had a Physics Examination last night.How well did you do?
B:it was too difficult to be sure wether i could pass it.A: Don't worry.yesterday was Christmas Eve so everything would be ok.B:oh,i have narrowly forgotten that today is Christmas.A:yeah.The Christmas day is the Christianity world greatest holiday,which to the western country is what Spring Festival to China.B: why can decide as December 25 Christmas day?
A: Because December 25 is Jesus's birthday.The westerner takes red, green, white tricolor as the Christmas color.Do you know what they stand for?
B:Sure.Red means the Christmas flower and the Christmas candle.Green means the Christmas tree.What is white is...e...A:Ah.I beat you.White is combined with red.What is red and white intersection is Santa Claus, he is the character who receives most welcome in The Christmas day.B:hen,I know ,In the West, acts Santa Claus is also one kind of custom.Do you know any songs concerned?
A: Yeah.The Christmas song mainly has three, one is “Christmas Eve”;One is “Listens, Angel Newspaper Good news”;Third is “Bell Makes a sound Dingdong”.B:Oh,is the third one Jingle Bells ?
A:yes.it's probably the most familiar Christmas song.However,it was not initially written for Christmas Day but for Thanks Giving Day.B: Really?No wonder we can hardly find anything about Jesus in this song.A:But the happiness is not different.how about share it with everyone here?
B:ok.let us sing it together.Jingle Bells..........Jingle Bells.......
第二篇:英語對話【圣誕節】
借鑒的別人的~~望對你有幫助~~ a??christmas is coming,what do you plan to do on that special day? b??i am not sure yet,maybe i will go to a nice restaurant with a couple of my friends and celebrate the holiday.c?? that sounds nice.do you know the meaning of christmas? a ??i know it is a western holiday.b?? just like the spring festival in china c?? not exactly.christmas is to remember the birth of god's son jesus christ.he was born many years ago in december.a ??oh,that's right.i heard of his story before.b ??that's interesting.i also know that there are a lot of christmas songs which are about jesus.c?? yes.there are other christmas songs too.not just about jesus.i love all the songs about christmas,they all sound so joyful.a?? how about we celebrate the festival together?it is on weekend.b,c ??that's a good idea.we will do that!
Hello everyone today is my duty.everyone is here.It's(說那天的天的天氣,例如sunny day)today.today is Tuesday.It's christmas day today.So best wishes to you,Merry
Christmas!Now,the end exam will coming I hope everyone study hard and get a good mark.或者是
人物: Narrator: It’s Christmas time.B is rehearsing Christmas songs in the yard for his School Chorus.A---在睡覺, B---在窗外唱歌.他后來引來眾人.場景: A在屋里.(擺張桌子,和椅子,趴在桌子上睡)
B:(clear his throat, starts singing)I wish you Merry Christmas , I wish you Merry Christmas, I wish you Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.I wish…
A:(wakes up)what is that noise?(Pretends to open the window)B: What did you say? I can not hear you and sing at the same time?
A: I want to sleep.I don’t want any singing.B: What did you say? You want more singing? I will find a friend.Narrator: B calls a friend C to join him.B and C:
Jingle bells
jingle bells
jingle all the way!
O what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh……
A:(shouts)I want you to stop singing!You are giving more!(go back to sleep)
B: What did you say? You want more singing? We will find another friend.Narrator: So B and C call for another friend D.B and C and D: Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it glows.All of the other reindeer
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Rudolph
Play in any reindeer games…..A:(shouts and shakes one hand)you must stop singing.I am tired.I can not take much more.(Sleeps)
B: What did you say? You want much more singing? We will find many friends.Narrator: So B and C and D found more friends to join them.B and C and D and a group of friends: Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus,Right down Santa Claus lane
Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer
Pullin' on the reins
Bells are ringin', children singin'
All is merry and bright….A:(shouts and shakes two hands)Stop!Your singing is too loud!
B: loud? Yes, We can sing loud.Narrator: So they sing very loud.All the children: O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree!How are thy leaves so verdant!
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree,How are thy leaves so verdant!
Not only in the summertime,But even in winter is thy prime.O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree,How are thy leaves so verdant!
A:(shouts)Please!I want to sleep!I wish that you would all go away!
B: Go away? Why didn’t you say so in the first place?
Narrator: so the children go away and they will sing in another place.All the children bow to the audience and leave the stage.A:(goes back to sleep)
The end
第三篇:圣誕節Party對話:酒不醉人人自醉
圣誕節Party對話:酒不醉人人自醉
Larry跟李華一起去夜總會參加圣誕節Party。今天我們要學兩個常用語:obliterated和smashed.(Party NAT)LL: Look at that guy over there.He is obliterated.LH: 等等Larry, obliterated是什么意思? LL: Yeah, you know Obliterated: smashed, trashed, blotto, three sheets to the wind.LH: What? 你怎么越說我越糊涂了!LL: That guy is drunk, Li Hua.LH: 哦,我知道了。Obliterated, 就是喝醉的意思。可那人好象一晚上都在喝蘋果汁啊?
LL: I'm pretty sure that is alcoholic cider.LH: 你是說那里面攙酒了?你肯定嗎?(Drunken Male Voice): I'm OK!LL: I'd venture to say yes, that guy is obliterated.LH: 他怎么會醉成這個樣子呢? LL: Well it is the holidays.LH: 他最好不是開車來的。
LL: I hope not.You can get in a lot of trouble if you drive while you're obliterated, and at Christmas time, there's sure to be tons of police on the streets.LH: 就他現在這樣,恐怕連車鑰匙都找不到了,所以不用擔心。
LL: This is a pretty raucous party.I'd say a lot of people look like they are en route to becoming obliterated.LH: 是啊,這么熱鬧的圣誕晚會,想必最后不會有幾個人是清醒的。LL: Yeah, I'd say that's fair assessment.LH: 說到這兒,今天晚上你好象一直在喝蛋酒嘛!LL: And that is why I took the metro here.LH: Larry, 你臉紅極了。You are obliterated.LL: I'm NOT obliterated, but I do feel very cheerful.LH: 看你現在的臉色,換身衣服就是圣誕老人!
LL:(Imitating Santa)Merry Christmas.HO HO HO.So what do you say, should we hang around here and get progressively obliterated, or head out and see where the night takes us? LH: 我無所謂,走也行,不走也行。不過,我可要警告你,如果繼續待下去,用不了多久,你可能就跟那個人差不多了。
LL: Very funny, Lihua.Well how about we hang around a bit more and then decide what to do? LH: 好,那就再待一會兒。******* 一小時過后。
LH: Larry, 你看,好多人都喝多了。LL: Yeah, everyone's smashed.LH: 一點沒錯。不管認不認識,所有人都在相互碰杯,用不了多久,杯子一定會碎。
LL: What? No.Smashed is just another word for drunk.LH: 真的嗎?Smashed也是喝醉的意思?原來喝醉酒有這么多種說法。LL: Speaking of which, I think you might be a little bit smashed.LH: 我?怎么可能!你才醉了呢!You're the smashed one.LL: You are quite mistaken.I never overdo it at parties.I am always the designated driver.LH: 你敢說自己一點兒沒醉?
LL: No at all.I am completely sober.LH: Hmm.那好吧,不過,這兒除了咱倆兒,恐怕真沒幾個清醒的了。
LL: That is completely correct.I guess everyone decided to go crazy at Christmas time.That's why everyone is so smashed at this party tonight.LH: I on the other hand...LL: Are, in fact, smashed? LH: 醉?我真的沒醉。要不,趁咱們還清醒,撤吧?我怎么覺得頭有點兒暈,房子有點兒轉啊?
LL: I thought you weren't smashed.Haha.So you want to head out of here? LH: 我好象真有點兒不行了。LL: OK.Let me find my coat.今天李華學了兩個常用語。一個是Obliterated和smashed, 兩個都是喝醉了的意思。
第四篇:英語對話
1.It's up to you.(由你決定。)
2.I envy [羨慕]you.(我羨慕你。)
3.How can I get in touch with you?
4.Where can I wash my hands?(請問洗手間在哪里?)
5.What's the weather like today?(今天天氣如何?)
6.Where are you headed [朝…方向行進]?(你要到哪里去?)
7.I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三歲小孩。)
8.What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娛樂]?(你做什么消遣?)
9.It’s a small world.(世界真小!)
10.It’s my treat[請客、款待] this time.(這次我請客!)
11.The sooner the better.(越快越好。)
12.When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?
12.Take your time.(慢慢來/別著急。)
14.I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龍了。)
15.I'm crazy[著迷的;狂熱愛好的] about rock music.(我對搖滾樂很著迷。)
16.How do I address you?(我怎么稱呼你?)
17.What was your name again?(請再說一次名字好嗎?)
18.Would you care for[喜歡] a cup of coffee?(要被咖啡嗎?)
19.She turns me off.(她使我厭煩。)
20.So far so good.(目前為止,一切都好。)
21.It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼瘋了。)
22.She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直沒有出現。)
23.That's not like him.(那不象是他的風格。)
24.I couldn't get through.(電話打不通。)
25.I got sick and tired of hotels.(我討厭旅館。)
26.Be my guest.(請便、別客氣)
27.Can you keep an eye on my bag?(幫我看一下包好嗎?)
28.Let's keep in touch.(讓我們保持聯系。)
29.Let's call it a day[決定或同意暫時或永久停止(進行某事)].30.I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我沒辦法。)
31.Something's come up[發生/出現].(有點事/出事了)
32.Let's get to the point[要點/核心問題].(讓我們來談要點。)
33.Keep that in mind.(記住那件事。)
34.That was a close call.(太危險了/千鈞一發)
35.I'll be looking forward to it.(我將期待這一天。)
36.Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(機會很小。)
37.Far from it.(一點也不。)
38.I’m behind in my work.(我工作進度落后了。)
39.It's a pain in the neck[麻煩的事(人)].(那真是件麻煩事)
40.We're in the same boat.(我們處境相同。)
41.My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
42.What do you recommend?(你推薦什么?)
43.I ache all over.(我渾身酸痛。)
44.I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
45.It's out of the question.(這是不可能的。)
46.Do you have any openings?(你們有空缺嗎?)
47.It doesn't make any difference.(沒什么差別/無所謂。)
48.I'm fed up[極其厭煩] with him.(我受夠他了。)
49.You can count on[指望;依賴] us.(你可以信賴我們。)
50.It doesn't work.(壞了;不動了。)
51.It's better than nothing.(總比什么都沒有好。)
51. Think nothing of it.(別放在心上。)
52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不寧。)
53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜歡吃甜食。)
54. I can't express[表示;表達;表明] myself very well in English.(我不能很好地用英語表達自己。)
55. For the time being.(暫時;暫且;目前)
56. This milk has gone bad.(這牛奶變質了。)
57. Don't beat around the bush.(別拐彎抹角了。)
58. It's up in the air[懸而未決].(尚未確定。)
59. Math is beyond[對某人而言難以想象/理解/估計] me.(我對數學無能為力。)
60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
61. You can't please[使人感到滿意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能討好每一個人。)
62. I'm working on[著手;從事] it.(我正在努力。)
63. You bet!(當然!)
64. Drop me a line[短信].(寫封信給我)
65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人開玩笑;取笑]?(你在開我玩笑嗎?)
66. Sooner or later.(遲早會的。)
67. I'll keep my ears open.(我會留意的。)
68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)
69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我覺得不舒服/精神不好/情緒低落。)
71. Don't get me wrong[誤解].(不要誤會我。)
72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我壓力很大。)
73. You're the boss.(聽你的。)
74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫無意義!)
75. If I were in your shoes[處在某人的位置].(如果我是你的話。)
76. What's this regarding?(這是關于哪方面的?)
77. Over my dead body!(休想!)
78. Can you give me a hand[幫手;援助]?(你能幫個忙嗎?)
79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打發(時間)].(我們有三十分鐘空閑時間。)
80. Whatever you say.(隨便你。)
81. It'll come to me.(我會想起來的。)
82. You name[具體地(說出來)] it!(你說出來。)
83. Time will tell.(時間會證明的。)
84. I will play it by ear[見機行事;臨時現做].(我會見機行事的;到時候再說。)
85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你應該好好利用這個機會。)
86. Let's talk over coffee.(我們邊喝邊談。)
87. Take it easy.(輕松一點;別緊張;放松放松;再見。)
[這是美國人最喜歡說的話,也可作離別用語。]
88. I'm easy to please[使…高興;討…喜歡].(我很容易取悅/相處。)
89. Let's give him a big hand.(讓我們熱烈鼓掌。)
90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)
92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)
93. He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上時代了。)
94. I'm pressed for time.(我時間緊迫。)
95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可開交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
96. You can't do this to me.(你不能這么對我。)
97. Just to be on the safe side.(為了安全起見。)
98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望沒有冒犯你。)
99. It won't take much time.(不會花很長時間的。)
100. It's been a long time.(好久不見了。)
101. It’s nothing.(小事情;不足掛齒。)
102. It’s a long story.(說來話長。)
103. It's about time.(時間差不多了。)
104. It's incredible.(難以置信!)
105. It's hard to say.(難說。)
106. I can't imagine why.(我想不通為什么。)
107. That can't be.(不可能。)
108. That's really something.(真了不起。)
109. Are you sure?(你確信嗎?)
110. Are you crazy?(你瘋了嗎?)
111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一會兒。)
112. I mean it.I'm serious.I'm no kidding!(我是認真的。)
113. I'll consider this matter.(我會考慮這件事的。)
114. I'll do something about it.(我會想辦法的。)
115. What are you talking about?(你在說些什么?)
116. I'm afraid I can't.(恐怕我不行。)
117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想見你。)
118. I'm flattered.(過獎了。)
119. I'm not in the mood.(我沒心情。)
120. I'm so scared.(我怕極了。)
121. I can't make[趕上] it.(我去不了/我趕不上。)
122. You can never tell.(不知道/誰也沒把握。)
123. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)
124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
125. It can't be helped.(無能為力。)
126. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打擾你。[事前])
Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打擾你。[事后])
127. I'm always punctual.(我總是很準時。)
128. You may leave it to me.(交給我來辦。)
129. I wish I could.(不行。)[委婉表達法]
130. What's the rush?(什么事那么匆忙?)
131. What's so funny/(有什么好笑的?)
132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全同意。)
133. Stay out of this matter, please.(請別管這事。)
134. Don't just shake you head.(別光搖頭,想想辦法!)
135. Don't jump to conclusions.(別倉促/過早下結論。)
136. That was a lousy movie.(那電影糟透了!)
137. Have you thought about staying home?(是否考慮在家呆著?)138. I'll come.I give you my word.(我會來的。我向你保證。)
139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我發誓不告訴任何人。)
140. I'll make it up to you.(我會賠償的。)
141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!)142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(原諒我食言。)
143. Let's forgive and forget.(讓我們擯棄前嫌。)
144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!)
145. Don't underestimate me.(別小看我。)
146. She gives me a headache.(她讓我頭疼。)
147. It's very annoying.(真煩人。)
148. He often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵守諾言。)
149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你讓我感到羞愧。)
150. I hope it turns out all right.(我希望結果很好。)
151. I can't handle this alone.(我無法單獨處理這事。)
152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(修理這收音機要多久?)153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有困難來找我。)
154. Who do you think you are?(你以為你是誰?)
155. You're wasting you breath.(你在白費口舌。)
156. It doesn't seem like that.(似乎不象是那樣。)
157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要攪得我心煩。)
158. Everything will be fine.(一切都會很好。)
159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再過幾分鐘就好了。)
160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什么事了。)161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想挽回面子。)
162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的論點站不住腳。)
163. Your face tells it all.(你的表情透露了一切。)
164. The days are getting longer.(白天越來越長了。)
165. You've got to do something.(你一定要想辦法。)
166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(希望這會給你一個教訓。)167. I feel younger than ever.(我覺得比以前年輕。)
168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.(這不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。)
169. Don't look wise.(別自作聰明。)
170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我擔心我的努力全白費了。)171. What happened to you memory?(你的記性是怎么搞的?)
172. You're going too far!(你太過分了!)
173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避現實。)
174. I have no other choice.(我別無選擇。)
175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我沒膽/勇氣去做。)
176. It's a matter of life and death.(事關生死。)
177. Nothing works.(什么都不對勁兒。)
178. Money will come and go.(錢乃身外之物。)
179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了將近30年牢。)180. If I had known that, I could have helped you.(假如我早知道,我就能幫你了。)[最實用的虛擬語氣]
181. I couldn't care less.(我不在乎。)
182. You have my word.(我保證。)
183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他聽到那消息暴跳如雷/大發雷霆。)184. I don't mind staying up late.(我不在乎熬夜。)
185. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。)
186. I can't afford it.(我承擔/買不起。)
187. I think it's a reasonable price.(我覺得這是個合理的價錢。)188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想試試這些帽子。)
189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)
190. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意時。)
191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要給我任何理由。)
192. Are you out of you mind?(你瘋了嗎?)
193. He's been everywhere.(他到處都去過了。)
194. What's bothering you?(什么在困擾你?)
195. Who is to blame?(該怪誰?)
196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流傳著。)197. I don't feel up to that.(我覺得不能勝任那工作。)
198. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的氣。)
199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下著傾盆大雨。)
200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空的云越來越多了。)201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉懲罰的。)
202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厭倦每天上學。)203. Who am I supposed to see?(我應該去見誰?)
204. His idea is childish.(他的想法很幼稚。)
205. I need small change.(我需要零錢。)
206. Don't try to brainwash me.(別想給我洗腦。)
207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天運氣不好。)208. That reminds me.(那提醒了我。)
209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?)
210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不著。)
211. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很嚴重的事。)212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望沒有造成妨礙。)
213. What are you so excited about?(什么事讓你如此興奮?)214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你的煩惱告訴我。)
215. I feel much better now.(我感覺好多了。)
216. I hope you will get well soon.(希望你很快會恢復。)
217. She is sick in bed.(她臥病在床。)
218. I have a slight fever.(我輕微發燒。)
219. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永遠學不會。)
220. This is the schedule for tomorrow.(這是明天的日程安排。)221. How late are you open?(你們營業到多晚?)
222. I'm here on business.(我來這里出差。)
223. What's Hong Kong famous for?(香港以什么聞名?)
224. What brings you to Beijing?(什么風把你吹到北京來的?)225. She looks blue.(她滿面憂傷。)
226. I just don't know what to say.(我就是不知道說什么。)
227. Let's have fun tonight.(今晚讓我們樂一樂。)
228. Thank you for coming to see me off.(謝謝你來為我送行。)
第五篇:英語對話
At the first time we got into school,just at the time we 7-year-old ,we knew some new friends from our English book.Lily:Hi,Lucy
Lucy:Hi Lily.How are you?
Lily:I’m fine,thank you.And you?
Lucy:I’m fine,too.Shall we go to school together?
Lily:OK,let’s go!
They were the first person we met in our English class.Then they met more friends,on the way to school or on the way home.LiLei:Hi,Jim.How do you do.Jim:How do you do.Lily Lucy:Hi,LiLei!Hi,Jim!
J L:Hello,Lucy and Lily!How are you?
L L:I’m fine,thank you.And you?
J L:Fine.Shall we go home together?
L L:Of course!Let’s go!
And then,more new classmates came into our eyesight.I still think LiLei and HanMeimei loved each other,since we studied the dialogue which told us a story about the ruler.HanMeimei:Hello,LiLei.LiLei:Hi,HanMeimei.H:Um……can I borrow your ruler?
L:Sure。Here you are.H:Thank you.L:You are welcome.Kate loved Jim.Jim loved HanMeimei.HanMeimei loved Lilei.LiLei loved Lucy.That was what I think about the world of the English book which was learned by us at the beginning of our school life.It was sad,broken-hearted,but it was lovely,lively and vivid.I miss them,the guy who took us into the world of English.From the time we get into middleschool,the world had changed.All our old friends were gone.LiLei,Jim Green,HanMeimei,Lily King,Lucy King,Sam,Bill,WeiHua,Lintao,they were all gone.Change for another world,they had died.They were replace by another person——Lihua.你的朋友李華邀請你參加生日聚會,告訴對方你不能接受他的邀請——Your friend LiHua invented you to take part in his birthday party.Tell him that you can’t afford his inventing.假如你是李華,你的外國朋友來信,打算到中國旅游,給他回信,提出旅游建議——If you are Li Hua, your foreign friend receives a letter, planned the Chinese traveling, replies in writing for him, puts forward the traveling proposal.假定你是新華中學的學生李華,獲悉某英文報雇用兼職記者,你成心口試,請按下面所開列要端給報館寫一封自薦信——Assumes that you are Xinhua high school student Li hua, was informed that an English paper employing part-time reporter, you intentionally the oral test, press the main points set out below to the newspapers write a recommendation letter.假如你是李華,最近國內一家英文報紙正在討論北京動物園是否應遷出市區。請你給報社寫一封信,反映討論結果——If you are Li hua, recently an English newspaper in China are to discuss whether they should move out of urban areas in Beijing.Please write a letter to the newspaper, reflecting the discussion results
Everyone’s name was LiHua.LiHua was in everywhere.But he(or she)still can’t replace the old friends we meet at the start of our English studying.Let alone the strange names we meet at the university.So many things disappeard at the time we grow up.The happiness we enjoyed in our childhood seems to be stupid in our point of view today.The friends we used to play together get to stranger and stranger.What’s more,the friends we meet in the book.It is sad,but everyone should grow up.This is the real life.Goodbye Jim.Goodbye Lily and Lucy.We miss you.