第一篇:演講文
尊敬的各位領導 各位老師 親愛的同學們:
你們好!
今天,我很高興能作為受助學生代表在這里發言。首先請允許我代表全體受助同學向伯藜助學基金的代表,向各位領導 老師致以最崇高的敬意和最衷心的感謝!
我,來自一個普通的單親家庭,母親身體殘疾,只能最基本的生活自理,而父親又于2010年因胃癌不治而去世,這使本來就不富裕的家庭更加雪上加霜。幸福的家庭都是相似的,而不幸的家庭各有各的不幸。2013年8月,我考入了江蘇師范大學文學院,可對于我們這樣的家庭來說,憂愁大于欣喜,最終在政府的幫助下,我終于進入了夢寐以求的大學,可大學高昂的生活費對我們這個家庭來說又成了一個難題。我真的很感謝伯藜助學基金會的幫助,感謝他的雪中送炭,讓我在這個寒冷的冬日亦能感受春天的溫暖。而我更要感謝伯藜基金會為我們提供的免費的創業培訓課,我更為身為陶學子而榮幸之至。
雖然只有為期幾天的創業培訓課,但我卻受益匪淺,尤其是在最后一天的素質拓展課上,我更是收獲良多,他讓我明白團隊的重要性,更讓我理解有時候往往最難的就是踏出第一步,今天的我們能夠突破自我,踏出我們認為最難的第一步,今后的人生
舞臺上我們亦能如此。
寵辱不驚,閑看庭前花開花落,陶爺爺經歷了人生的沉浮與輝煌,回到了祖國,創立教育基金會,不僅為我們提供經濟幫助,更為我們進行創業指導,讓我們在未來的道路上更多了選擇。未來的我們亦將用青春感恩使命,用奮斗書寫未來。我們從不是弱者,“止于至善,窮且益堅”,有些事,我們無法改變,那是命!但是我們可以選擇如何面對,那是運!命運總是掌握在我們自己手中的,生活給了我們考驗,我們也絕不向命運低頭!
行動的力量永遠大于言語,我將用自己的行動實現夢想,用自己的行動來感恩,來回報社會。
最后祝伯藜助學金生生不息,祝陶爺爺福如東海長流水,壽比南山不老松!
謝謝大家!
第二篇:創文演講四班
演講的題目是:《創文在行動,我該做什么!》
四(2)班
多年來,我看到了江門市區的明顯變化,特別是開展創衛活動至創衛成功這一段時期,江門市區面貌燦然一新:社會治安狀況有了明顯改善,經濟發展環境得到優化,公共秩序井然有序,生活小區清新雅致,城區花草遍地,街頭綠樹成蔭。感受著這些變化,我常常熱淚盈眶。
文明城市稱號是反映一個城市整體文明水平的綜合性榮譽稱號,只有一個城市的環境衛生搞好了,品位和層次提高了,才能吸引和聚集大批的人才,才能得到更多投資者和創業者的青睞,也才能大力促進招商引資,更進一步加快我市改革開放和經濟建設的步伐,從而使我們每一個普通老百姓都能從中受益。自今年年初江門市委、市政府提出并部署創文工作以來,政府加強了對城區整治,我們可以看到,步行街不再車來車往,震耳欲聾的音箱安靜了下來了,大排檔噪音擾民、臟亂差及街道擺攤、占道經營等問題也得到了明顯的改善,志愿者們紛紛走上街頭,充當交通協管員,耐心勸說市民遵守交通規則,江門家園網站也掀起了“創文志愿者”簽名活動的熱潮,創文的標語、行為處處可見。創文在行動,我該做什么!在這種全民創文的大環境下,作為一個普通的學生,普通的市民,我們該做些什么呢?該怎樣為江門的創文工作做一份自己的貢獻呢?我想“創文”工作從大處著眼,卻應小事做起。
第一是要言行舉止文明,言行舉止是一個人素質最好的體現,我們雖不可能人人都是北京奧運會禮儀培訓專家楊金波,也不可能一言一語、一舉一動都符合奧運禮儀的高標準,但我們能堅持在工作和日常生活中使用文明禮貌用語,時常把“請”“您好” “打擾您了”等語句掛在嘴邊,把文明禮貌當成一種習慣來培養。在與人相處中謙和有禮,尊敬長輩,愛護幼小。在公共場合,不高聲喧嘩、打鬧,不隨地吐痰,不隨手亂扔垃圾。我們要用自己文明言行舉止的來感染和帶動身邊的人,讓文明的接力棒一傳十,十傳百。
其次是要提倡健康的生活方式,樹立健康新形象,改變不良的生活習慣,做到合理膳食,適量運動,戒煙限酒,心理平衡。經常鍛煉身體,保持良好的心理狀態,自信樂觀,靜心處事,誠心待人。拒絕使用一次性用品,節約用水、用電,自覺遵守交通規則、社會規則,為建設健康向上的人文環境、可持續發展的生態環境添磚加瓦。
我愛江門,讓我們積極行動起來,從我做起,萬眾一心,眾志成城,創建文明城市的目標就一定能夠實現。讓我們用愛心去關注我們周圍的變化,用我們的熱情去傳播創文的理念,用我們的行動去肩負創文的重任。那我們的家園會變得更美麗!江門的明天會更輝煌!文明的確離我們很近很近,其實,每個人的心靈就像是一扇窗戶,窗戶打開,光亮就會進來,所以你才會做那些文明的是,讓我們一起創文明城市。我的演講完了,謝謝大家!
2011-6-15
第三篇:朱棣文演講英文
名校勵志英語演講稿:給大學畢業生的幾個忠告——美國能源部部長朱棣文
給大學畢業生的幾個忠告——美國能源部部長朱棣文
As you begin this new stage of your lives, follow your passion.If you don’t have a passion, don’t be satis?ed until you?nd one.Life is too short to go through it without caring deeply about something.當你開始生活的新階段時,請追隨你的愛好。如果你沒有愛好,就去找,找不到絕不罷休。生命太短暫,所以不能空手走過,你必須對某樣 東西傾注你的深情。
2009 Commencement Address at Harvard University
— U.S.Secretary of Energy Steven Chu
Madam President Faust, members of the Harvard Corporation and the Board of Overseers, faculty, family, friends, and, most importantly, today’s graduates,Thank you for letting me share this wonderful day with you.I am not sure I can live up to the high standards of Harvard Commencement speakers.Last year, J.K.Rowling, the billionaire novelist, who started as a classics student, graced this podium.The year before, Bill Gates, the mega-billionaire philanthropist and computer nerd stood here.Today, sadly, you have me.I am not wealthy, but at least I am a nerd.My address will follow the classical sonata form of commencement addresses.The first movement, just presented, were light-hearted remarks.This next movement consists of unsolicited advice, which is rarely valued, seldom remembered, never followed.As Oscar Wilde said, “The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on.It is never of any use to oneself.”
So, here comes the advice.First, every time you celebrate an achievement, be thankful to those who made it possible.Thank your parents and friends who supported you, thank your professors who were inspirational, and especially thank the other professors whose less-than-brilliant lectures forced you to teach yourself.Going forward, the ability to teach yourself is the hallmark of a great liberal arts education and will be the key to your success.To your fellow students who have added immeasurably to your education during those late night discussions, hug them.Also, of course, thank Harvard.Should you forget, there’s an alumni association to remind you.Second, in your future life, cultivate a generous spirit.In all negotiations, don’t bargain for the last, little advantage.Leave the change on the table.In your collaborations, always remember that “credit” is not a conserved quantity.In a successful collaboration, everybody gets 90 percent of the credit.My third piece of advice is as follows: As you begin this new stage of your lives, follow your passion.If you don’t have a passion, don’t be satisfied until you find one.Life is too short to go through it without caring deeply about something.Here is my final piece of advice.Pursuing a personal passion is important, but it should not be your only goal.When you are old and gray, and look back on your life, you will want to be proud of what you have done.The source of that pride won’t be the things you have acquired or the recognition you have received.It will be the lives you have touched and the difference you have made.Finally, as humanists, I ask that you speak to our common humanity.One of the cruelest ironies about climate change is that the ones who will be hurt the most are the most innocent: the worlds poorest and those yet to be born.The coda to this last movement is borrowed from two humanists.The first quote is from Martin Luther King.He spoke on ending the war in Vietnam in 1967, but his message seems so fitting for today’s climate crisis.“This call for a worldwide fellowship that lifts neighborly concern beyond one’s tribe, race, class, and nation is in reality a call for an all-embracing and unconditional love for all mankind.This oft misunderstood, this oft misinterpreted concept, so readily dismissed by the Nietzsches of the world as a weak and cowardly force, has now become an absolute necessity for the survival of man ? We are now faced with the fact, my friends, that tomorrow is today.We are confronted with the fierce urgency of now.In this unfolding conundrum of life and history, there is such a thing as being too late.”
The final message is from William Faulkner.On December 10th, 1950, his Nobel Prize banquet speech was about the role of humanists in a world facing potential nuclear holocaust.“I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail.He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.The poet’s, the writer’s, duty is to write about these things.It is his privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart, by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past.”
Graduates, you have an extraordinary role to play in our future.As you pursue your private passions, I hope you will also develop a passion and a voice to help the world in ways both large and small.Nothing will give you greater satisfaction.Please accept my warmest congratulations.May you prosper, may you help preserve and save our planet for your children, and all future children of the world.尊敬的Faust校長、哈佛集團的各位成員、監管理事會的各位理事長、各位老師、各位家長、各位朋友,以及最重要的各位畢業生同學,感謝你們,讓我有機會同你們一起分享這個美妙的日子。
我不太肯定,自己夠得上的哈佛大學畢業典禮演講人的殊榮。去年登上這個講臺的是英國小說家J.K.羅琳,她最早是個古典文學的學生。前年站在這里的事比爾·蓋茨先生,他是一個超級富翁、一個慈善家和電腦天才。今年很遺憾,你們的演講人是我,我不是很有錢,但至少我是一個書呆子。
畢業典禮演講都遵循古典奏鳴曲的結構,我的演講也不例外。剛才是第一樂章——輕快的閑談。接下來的第二樂章是送上門的忠告。這樣的忠告很少有價值,幾乎注定被忘記,永遠不會被實踐。但是,就像王爾德說的:“對于忠告,你聽能做的,就是把它送給別人,因為它對你沒有任何用處。”
所以,下面是我的忠告。第一,取得成就時,不要忘記前人。要感謝你的父母和朋友,要感謝那些啟發過你的教授,尤其是上不好課的教授,因為他們迫使你自學。自學能力是優秀的文科教育中必不可少的,將成為你成功的關鍵。你還要去擁抱你的同學,感謝他們同你進行過的徹夜長談,這為你的教育帶來了無法衡量的價值。你還要感謝哈佛大學。不過即使你忘了,校友會也會來提醒你。
第二,在你們未來的人生中,做一個慷慨大方的人。在任何談判中,都把最后一點點利益留給對方,不要把桌上的錢都拿走。在合作中,成功合作的任何一方,都應獲得全部榮譽的90%。
第三個忠告是,當你開始生活的新階段中,請跟隨你的愛好。如果沒有愛好就去找,找不到就不罷休。生命太短暫,所以不能空手走過,你必須對某樣東西傾注你的深情。
我還有最后一個忠告,興趣愛好固然重要,但你不應該只考慮它。當你白發蒼蒼、垂垂老矣、回首人生時,你需要為做過的事感到自豪。物質生活和你實現的占有欲,都不會產生自豪。只有那些受你影響、被你改變過的人和事,才會讓你產生自豪。
最后,你們是人道主義者,我要求你們為人道主義說話。氣候變化帶來的最殘酷的諷刺之一,就是最受傷害的人,恰恰是最無辜的人——那些世界上最窮的人們和那些還沒有出生的人。
這個最后樂章的完結部是引用兩位人道主義者的話。
第一段引語來自馬丁·路德·金。這是1967年他對越南戰爭結束的評論,但是非常適合評論今天的氣候危機。“我呼吁全世界的人們團結一心,拋棄種族、膚色、階段、國籍的隔閡;我呼吁包羅一切、無條件的對全人類的愛。你會因此遭受誤解和誤讀,信奉尼采哲學的世人會認定你是一個軟弱和膽怯的懦夫。但是,這是人類存在下去的絕對必須。我的朋友,眼前的事實就是,明天就是今天。此刻,我們面臨最緊急的情況。在變幻莫測的生活和歷史之中,有一樣東西叫做悔之晚矣。”
第二段引語來自威廉·福克納。1950年12月10日,他在諾貝爾獎獲獎晚宴上發表演說,談到了世界在核戰爭的陰影之下,人道主義者應該扮演一個什么樣的角色。“我相信人類還將勝利。人類是不朽的,不是因為萬物中僅僅他擁有發言權,而是因為他有靈魂、有同情心、犧牲精神和忍耐精神。詩人、作家的責任就是書寫這種精神。他們有權升華人類的心靈,使人類回憶起過去曾使他無比光榮的東西——勇氣、榮譽、希望、自尊、同情和犧牲。”
各位同學,你們在未來中扮演著舉足輕重的角色。當你們追求個人的志向時,我希望你們也能發揚奉獻精神,積極發聲,在各個方面幫助改進這個世界。這會給你們帶來最大的滿足感。
最后,請接受我最熱烈的祝賀。希望你們成功,也希望你們保護和拯救我們這個星球,為了你們的孩子,以及未來所有的孩子。
第四篇:陸克文-北京大學演講
感謝
北京大學校長
許智宏教授
北大校委會副主席
吳志攀教授
外交部部長助理 劉結一先生 中國駐澳大利亞大使 張君賽先生 尊敬的各位來賓、女士們、先生們
首先我要向北京大學表示祝賀,今年是北大成立110周年校慶 —— 貴校的歷史比澳大利亞聯邦的歷史還要長3年。
I begin by congratulating Peking University which this year celebrates its 110th anniversary – making this university three years older than the Commonwealth of Australia.北京大學是中國最有名的大學。
Peking University is the most famous in China.在中國近代歷史上有著重要的地位和作用。
And it has played an important part in modern Chinese history.20世紀初是中國經歷迅速變革的一個時期。正是北京大學引領了當時的運動,將中國引向了一個在教育、文化和政治生活方面的新時代。
In the early 20th century, when China was going through a period of rapid transformation, it was Peking University that led movements for a new era in Chinese educational, cultural and political life.北京大學是“五四運動”的中心。
Peking University was at the centre of the May 4th Movement.我也知道五四時期,從1917年到1927年間的變革的十年,對于現代中國的出現起了關鍵的作用,影響深遠。
The May 4th era — for I realise that it was a transformative decade from 1917 to 1927 — was one of crucial and lasting importance in the emergence of a modern China.這一時期的許多著名人物活躍在北京大學。
Many famous figures in this period were active at your university.比如,人們會想起蔡元培, 陳獨秀, 胡適, 李大釗和魯迅。
One thinks, for example, of Cai Yuanpei, Chen Duxiu, Hu Shi, Li Dazhao and Lu Xun.今年,公元2008年,將見證五四時期的一些重要事件的90周年:
This year, 2008, is the 90th anniversary of some key events of the May Fourth era:
作家和教育家胡適先生通過在很有影響的新青年雜志上發表的系列文章,成功地倡導在教育和新聞媒體中使用白話文。
— through his essays for the major magazine New Youth the writer and educator Hu Shi successfully advocated the use of modern vernacular Chinese in education and the media.這推動中國年輕人向同胞表達思想的方式產生了重大變化。
This helped bring about a major change in the way that the young people of China expressed themselves to their compatriots.作家魯迅先生發表了著名的第一篇白話文小說《狂人日記》。Also the writer Lu Xun published the first, and justifiably famous, story in modern Chinese, Diary of a Madman.我還注意到魯迅先生當年為北京大學設計的校徽今天依然在使用。
I would also note that Lu Xun's design for the school crest of Peking University is still in use.同學們,今日北大的學子們,你們正是中國知識界憂國憂民偉大傳統的繼承者。
Indeed, you, the students of Peking University today, are heirs to a great tradition of intellectual engagement with your country.研究中國
Studying China
今天不是我第一次來到北京大學。
This is not the first time I have visited Peking University.但是在這里發表演講是第一次。
But it is the first time I have given a speech here.對我來說這是莫大的榮幸。
It is a great honour for me.我在這里向北大的同學們發表演講,之所以感到十分的榮幸,是因為你們是未來中國的重要部分。
And it is a great honour for me to address the students of this university because you are an important part of China's future.我是在1976年開始研究中國、學習中文的。
I first started studying China and the Chinese language in 1976.那時的中國非常的不同。
It was a different China back then.周恩來總理剛剛去世。
Zhou Enlai had just died.毛澤東主席還在世。
Mao Zedong was still alive.文化大革命還沒有結束–我們當時使用的中文課本兒還充滿了階級斗爭。
And the Cultural Revolution had not concluded – indeed our Chinese language textbooks were still full of class struggle.有些人問我為什么決定學中文。
Some have asked me why I decided to study Chinese.我是在昆士蘭州的一個農場上長大的,中國似乎離我非常的遙遠。
I had grown up on a farm in rural Queensland where China seemed very remote.我記得當時還是個十多歲的孩子,很關注電視上對澳大利亞總理惠特拉姆先生1973年訪華的跟蹤報道。澳大利亞工黨在此前一年,1972年承認了中華人民共和國。
I remember as a teenager following closely the visit of Australia's Prime Minister Gough Whitlam to China on television in 1973 after the Australia Labor Government recognised China in 1972.我還記得電視上毛澤東主席與惠特拉姆總理會談、鄧小平先生陪他登長城的鏡頭。
I remember watching the footage of him meeting Mao Zedong and Deng Xiaoping escorting his party on a tour to the Great Wall.那次訪問激發起了我對這個非凡國家的興趣。
That visit inspired my interest in this extraordinary country.我上大學時,我就清楚地知道我想研究中國。
When I went to university I knew that I wanted to study China.我上的是位于堪培拉的澳大利亞國立大學。
I went to the Australian National University in Canberra.在隨后的4年里,我學習了漢語、中國歷史、中國文學以及韓國與日本的歷史。
And for the next four years I studied Chinese language, Chinese history and Chinese literature together with Japanese and Korean history as well.我甚至還學習了中國書法,但是我的漢字寫得很難看 —— 現在更不用說了。
I even studied Chinese calligraphy, but my calligraphy was ugly then – and it is even uglier now.之后我成為了一名外交官。
Later I became a diplomat.我是漢語專業畢業的,當時的澳大利亞政府偏偏決定把我派到了瑞典工作 —— 可是瑞典在當時幾乎連個像樣的中國餐館都找不到。
Because I was a graduate in Chinese, the then Australian Government decided to send me to Sweden – where in those days I could barely find a decent Chinese restaurant.我終于在1984年來到中國,開始在澳大利亞使館工作。
I eventually made it to China in 1984 when I started work at the Australian Embassy.但我沒有一直做外交官。
But I did not remain a diplomat.我想從政,進入政壇發展。
I wanted to enter politics.在1998年,我當選為澳大利亞國會議員。我在澳大利亞國會反對黨工作了9年后,工黨在去年贏了聯邦大選。我就很榮幸成為澳大利亞二十六屆總理。
I was elected to Australia's Parliament in 1998 and after serving in parliament for nine years in opposition, my party won the general election last year and I had the honour of becoming 26th Prime Minister of Australia.澳大利亞與中國
Australia and China
有人認為中國和澳大利亞是新朋友。
Some people think that Australia and China are new friends.但實際上,我們之間的交往歷史已經很長。
But in fact our history is already long.中國人早在19世紀就來到澳大利亞定居了。
Chinese settlers came to Australia first in the nineteenth century.19世紀50年代,在維多利亞州和昆士蘭州發現了黃金,第一批大量的中國移民登陸澳大利亞。
When gold was discovered in Victoria and Queensland in the 1850s, the first major group of Chinese migrants came to our shores.現在澳洲有60多萬華人。
We now have over 600,000 people who claim Chinese ancestry.除了英語之外,中文(包括普通話和粵語)是澳大利亞使用最廣泛的語言。
After English, Chinese(Mandarin and Cantonese)is the most widely spoken language in Australia.中國人已經深深的植根于澳大利亞,已成為現代澳大利亞社會的重要組成部分。
The Chinese community has deep roots in Australia and is an important part of modern Australian society.這包括余森美醫生, 他是澳大利亞最杰出的外科醫生之一,曾于1996年獲得澳大利亞人物獎。
It includes people like Dr John Yu, one of Australia's leading surgeons and Australian of the Year in 1996.年輕數學家陶哲軒教授,我們最近剛剛見過面。
And the young mathematician, Terrence Tao, who I met recently.兩國人員的往來并不是單向的。
The flow of people has not all been in one direction.也有一些澳大利亞人——雖然人數不多——在中國安了家。
Some Australians – though a smaller number – have made China their home.喬治·莫里森就是這樣一個人。
George Morrison is one such person.莫里森1894年第一次來到中國。
Morrison first came to China in 1894.他在中國生活了20年。
He lived here for 20 years.他在澳大利亞被稱謂“中國莫里森”。
In Australia, he was known as “Chinese Morrison”.當時莫里森的家在王府井。民國年間,這條大街的名字叫“莫里森大街”。
And here in Beijing, during the Republic of China, Wangfujing, home to George Morrison, was known as “Morrison Street”.其實我完全了解為什么人們會對中國如此神往。
It is easy to see why people become fascinated with China.中國有著幾千年延綿不斷的文字記載的歷史,但同時也是個不斷變化的國家。
China has thousands of years of continuous recorded history, but it is a country of constant change.當我在2008年審視中國時,看到的是一個非常不一樣的國家,與我在70年代研究過的、80年代生活過的中國截然不同。
When I look at the China of 2008, I see a very different country to the one I studied in the late 1970s and the one I lived in during the mid 1980s.中國和世界
China and the World
上世紀70年代以來,中國發生了顯著的變化。
The changes in China since the 1970s have been remarkable.中國的變化給我們兩國的關系帶來了深刻的演化。
And the change in China has led to a profound evolution in the relationship between our two countries.30年前中國實行的“改革開放”是中國再次與世界接觸的開始。
China's policy change 30 years ago this year to “reform and open up” was the start of your country's re-connection with the world.中國的公司開始進行對外貿易。
China's companies began trading with others.中國人開始旅行。
China's people began to travel.更多的中國學生開始到海外留學。
China's students began going overseas to study in greater numbers.世界開始以全新的方式看中國,中國人開始以全新的方式看世界。
The world began to see China, and the people of China began to see the world, in new ways.貴校,北京大學,通過教學、科研和對知識的探索,已經對中國所發生的變化產生了深刻的影響。
This institution, Peking University, through its teaching, research and search for knowledge has also had a profound influence on China's changes.貴校的畢業生對貴國與世界的接觸做出了很大的貢獻。
Its graduates have made a big contribution to your country's engagement with the world.這些變化給中國人民帶來更好,更豐富多彩的生活。
To many people in China, these changes bring a better and richer life.在哪里工作、怎么生活、設定什么樣的目標,現在人們對這些事能夠自己決定。
People are able to make decisions about where they work, how they live and set their own goals.現在人們可以做自己的生意。
They can build their own businesses.同時中國還有很多的問題 —— 貧困的問題、發展不平衡的問題、污染的問題。
At the same time, there are still many problems in China – problems of poverty, problems of uneven development, problems of pollution.同樣重要的是,要認識到中國的變化不僅僅對中國國內產生巨大的影響,也對世界也有重大影響。
It is also important to recognise that China's change is having a great impact not just on China, but also on the world.中國經濟發展和社會轉型的規模和速度在人類歷史上都是空前的。
The scale and pace of China's economic development and social transformation is unprecedented in human history.在這樣短暫的時間內把這么多的人納入全球經濟當中,這是前所未有的。
Never before have so many people been brought into the global economy in such a short period of time.讓我們看看下面這些數字。
Just look at some of the figures.中國目前是世界第三大貿易國家。
China is now the world's third-largest trading nation.中國的出口每年增長百分之三十以上。
Its exports are growing at over 30 per cent per year.人均 GDP 在過去5年內幾乎翻了一番。
GDP per capita has nearly doubled in the past five years.澳大利亞人以及全世界的人都認為中國的經濟發展正產生深刻的全球影響。
People in Australia and around the world recognise that China's economic development is having a profound global impact.他們知道中國對資源的需求正推動全球的增長。
They understand that China's demand for resources is driving global growth.但是中國的增長也會導致焦慮。
But China's growth can also cause anxiety.有些人擔心他們的工作轉移到了中國。
Some people are concerned about their jobs moving to China.當海外的人們面對這樣的巨大變化和不確定性,他們會變得焦慮。
When people overseas are faced with big changes and uncertainties like these they get nervous.我們需要理解這些焦慮和他們產生的根源。
We all need to appreciate these anxieties and their origins.我希望在此提議。
Today I would like to make a suggestion.中國的青年,你們是將會見證中國完全融入全球社會,全球經濟和整體國際秩序的一代人。我認為你們在世界生活起著重要的作用扮演重要的角色。
I think that you – the young people of China, the generation that will see China's full integration into global society, the global economy and the overall global order – have an important role to play in the life of the world.國際社會盼望著中國充分參與到有規則的國際秩序,包括所有基于規則的安全、經濟、人權和環境領域的國際體系。
The global community looks forward to China fully participating in all the institutions of the global rules-based order, including in security, in the economy, in human rights, in the environment.我們盼望著中國在未來為加強這些秩序做出更多積極的貢獻。
And we look forward to China making active contributions to the enhancement of that order in the future.這也是負責任的全球公民的應盡義務。
It is a necessary task of responsible global citizenship.同學們,你們肩負著重大的責任。
It is a big responsibility you have.你們生于今日的中國。
You are the product of China today.你們是中國明日的代表。
And you are the representatives of China's tomorrow.你們將決定世界如何看待中國。
You will be the ones who define how the world sees China.和諧是中國偉大的思想家和活動家康有為先生的夢想和希望。
“Harmony” was the dream and hope of that great Chinese thinker and activist Kang Youwei.對于戊戌變法,像北京大學——今年恰好也是110周年。
The Hundred Days reform movement, like Peking University, also marks its 110th anniversary this year.康有為倡導建立一個沒有政治界限的烏托邦式的大同社會。
Kang proposed a utopian world free of political boundaries.中國多次表明其發展的方式是“和平崛起”、“和平發展”或最近提出的“和諧世界”。
China has variously articulated its approach to development as one of “peaceful rise”, “peaceful development” or more recently that of a “harmonious world”.2005年,當時的美國副國務卿佐利克提出了他的概念,即中國愿意并能夠成為一個負責任的全球利益攸關者。
In 2005 the then US Deputy Secretary of State Bob Zoellick spoke for his part of his concept that China would and could become a responsible global stakeholder.我上個星期在華盛頓的布魯金斯學院的演講中談到,值得思考一下如何促進將 “和諧世界”與“負責任的利益攸關者”這兩個概念結合起來。
As I said last week in a speech to the Brookings Institution in Washington, it is worthwhile thinking about how to encourage a synthesis of these concepts of a “harmonious world” and the “responsible stakeholder”.“和諧世界”的概念將取決于中國與其他國家一道參與到世界秩序,并根據秩序的規則來行事。
The idea of a “harmonious world” depends on China being a participant in the world order and, along with others, acting in accordance with the rules of that order.做不到的話,就不可能實現和諧。
Failing this, “harmony” is impossible to achieve.“負責任的利益攸關者” 的核心內容也包括了同樣的概念——中國努力維護并發展基于規則的全球和地區秩序。
“Responsible stakeholder” contains the same idea at its core – China working to maintain and develop the global and regional rules-based order.今年,中國主辦奧運會,全世界的目光將關注你們、關注北京。
This year, as China hosts the Olympics, the eyes of the world will be on you and the city of Beijing.這將是中國與世界直接接觸的一次機會,接觸在運動場上,接觸在北京的街頭。
It will be a chance for China to engage directly with the world, both on the sports field and on the streets of Beijing.自然環境的和諧
Harmony in the Natural Environment
我們的共同未來不僅僅是國家和人間的和諧。
Our shared future is not only one about harmony between nations and peoples.還有與大自然的和諧。“天人合一”的觀念根源于中國的古代思想。
It is also about harmony with nature — the “Unity of Man and Nature” — a concept with ancient roots in Chinese thought.我們都負有對未來的責任。
We all share responsibility for the future.氣候變化是中澳兩國共同面臨的未來挑戰之一。
One of the big future challenges for Australia and China is climate change.澳大利亞致力于為應對氣候變化在國際和國內都采取強有力的行動。
Australia is committed to strong action domestically and internationally on climate change.因為我們知道氣候變化是我們當今時代所面臨的重大的道德、經濟和環境挑戰,是所有國家必須攜手合作、共同克服的困難。
Because we know that climate change is the great moral, economic and environmental challenge of our time – one that all nations have to work together to overcome.所以,氣候變化將是本周我與中國領導人的會晤中所探討的重要內容。
That's why climate change will be an important part of my discussions with the Chinese leadership this week.中國在氣候變化問題上發揮日益突出的作用是很重要的。
It is important that China play an increasingly prominent role on climate change.一個有效的全球氣候變化應對機制,要求所有的主要排放國都積極地參與。
An effective global response to climate change will require the active participation of all major emitters.我也相信這對中國自身的未來同樣很重要。
I also believe it is important for China's own future.除非我們成功的應對,否則中國在很多方面將面臨日益增加的壓力,比如水供給、降水的變化以及海平面上升。
Unless we are successful, China will face increasing pressure on its water supplies, changing rainfall patterns and rising sea levels.牢固的關系、真正的友誼之基礎是能夠直接、坦誠并持續地進行對話。
A strong relationship, and a true friendship, are built on the ability to engage in direct, frank and ongoing dialogue about our fundamental interests and future vision.在當今全球化的世界當中,我們都是相互聯系在一起的,不僅通過政治和經濟聯系在一起,連我們呼吸的空氣都是一體的。
In the modern, globalised world, we are all connected;connected not only by politics and economics, but also in the air we breathe.真正的朋友是能夠做“諍友”的。這樣的一個伙伴是一個超越直接和短期利益的建立在寬廣和堅定基礎之上的。著眼于持久、深刻和真誠友誼的伙伴。
A true friend is one who can be a “zhengyou”, that is a partner who sees beyond immediate benefit to the broader and firm basis for continuing, profound and sincere friendship.換句話說,真正的友誼是敢于說出不同意見、直言規勸的,是能夠就有爭議的問題進行有原則的對話的。
In other words, a true friendship which “offers unflinching advice and counsels restraint” to engage in principled dialogue about matters of contention.我知道貴國的政治傳統中很看重和珍視這樣的友誼。
It is the kind of friendship that I know is treasured in China's political tradition.今天我向中國提出讓我們建立這樣的友誼。
It is the kind of friendship that I also offer China today.謝謝大家。
Thank you!
第五篇:試驗競聘演講文
尊敬的領導:
現階段塘承七合同工程已接近尾聲,工程量不多了,但是作為項目上的一分子肩上的擔子一刻都不能松懈。越到最后的關鍵時刻,越是要緊張起來。
我是項目上的試驗員更要細心、認真的完成試驗的各項工作,每天對試驗室的儀器、儀表、養護設備做日常檢查,填寫儀器設備使用記錄。現場進入的各種原材料、成品、半成品嚴格按照檢測規范進行各項檢測工作,確保檢測數據的準確可靠,及時出報告向資料員提供相關的試驗數據。認真做好原始記錄,建立完善的臺賬,記錄要詳細、清晰。檢查現場原材料的出廠合格證及復試報告。對來樣不明及不符合規格的樣品有權拒絕。在檢測過程中,如發現數據和計量器具出現問題,停止檢測向領導匯報,解決后再進行工作。配合上級部門關于試驗方面的檢查,做好項目上每月的計量工作。將每月的《月度試驗檢測計劃》報送分公司技術質量科。
在今后的工作中,要向經驗豐富的同志請教,自己多動腦,更好的掌握本崗位的業務知識,認真完成好本崗位的各項管理工作,為項目和分公司出一份力量。建議分公司分配人員充足、分工明確。
試驗員:劉嘉
2011年10月12日